AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 114 of 186 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean placed his arm around Miria and she snuggled closer to him. Miria could tell something was still bugging Jean but she just let it go, knowing she couldn't fix it or so she thought she couldn't. Jean's car came to a stop in from of what appears to be his place. It was a little beach front place. That's cute! Jean got the dresses from the trunk and opened the door for Miria.

"Thank you." She said smiling because of the beautiful and fun night. Miria walked right behind Jean into the small place and Jean gave her a glass of white wine and then he ran into the bathroom quickly. How that fast... Jean then came out of the bathroom and lead Miria into the candle filled bathroom.

"Oh my god...thank you so much!" Jean kissed her very passionately and then releases from the embrace and smiles.

"Enjoy' yo'self moi sha bebe." Miria smiled while Jean closed and locked the door. She undressed quickly and got into the tub slowly, to make sure she wouldn't burn herself from the hot water. Wow! How romantic!!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked over at Galen. "I'm sorry I haven't said much other then filling you in on things. There seems to be a lot going on. I'm actually not sure why so many people are trying to reach me."

Pulling her hair back and braiding it quickly, she continued to look out the window. "I'm sorry again for being such a bother. I hope there is some way that I can pay you back. I'd feel horrible if I didn't help you in return." She smiled, waiting to arrive at the hospital. She was a little anxious to see Ricky again. Thoughts ran through out her head, each one a scene of what could happen when she saw Ricky again. Only one turned out well. The others seemed more like nightmares.

As they reached the hospital, her phone went off again and she tried to figure out when she became so important. "Heh, looks like I'm really popular today. I'm sorry."

She put the phone to her ear again and took a deep breath before talking, "Hello? Rain?"

---------

Jez watched Kevin leave and she took it as an oppertunity. She got to her feet and transported herself to Rain and Anthony. It was amazing that she could find him easily and not Hana. Something had to be wrong.

She walked over to them and looked between them, worried. "What happened? Have you found her? Where is she?" She was getting impatient. Someone had to know something. "Well?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Upon getting home, Kevin and Carlos transformed into wolves and curled up into two recliners to rest for a while.

"Boss, how did you manage to calm her down?"

"You just have to play your cards right. She wants information? The idea is to keep your cool but stand your ground also. You have to come to some sort of agreement in order to win the game. Who knows? She might add to our ranks and with you talking to Jean, you can get some stuff squashed with him. I'll bring Hana with me. You bring Jez with you so they don't get the wrong idea. Alright?"

"I got ya, boss. Don't get angry as you will just lose in the end, right?"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean sets off for the half bath humming softly to himself and with a spring in his step. Things seemed to be going along well again he decided as he slipped in, took a quick shower and shave, then began dressing in his eggshell linen suit. This island was way to hot for a wool suit until long after the sun went down. A splash of smell-da-good, a quick ruffle of his hair, and he went out to finish getting ready.

The magnolias had been hard to get, but he didn't think that Miria had ever gotten flowers like them before. After making sure everything was still ready, he settled down to wait.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria relaxed in the tub and layed down so that her head was just over the water. This is so nice. I never get this kinda of treatment...EVER. She could hear noise from outside of the room and it sounded like Jean was taking a shower and getting ready for the night. I wonder what the night will be like... I shouldn't take long since he might be waiting for me outside of the room. Miria sighed and continued to enjoy her nice quiet bath.

About 30 minutes after enjoying her bath, she got out and wrapped a towel around her. She went towards the door and knocked on it.

"Jean, I need a dress. Which one do you want me to wear the most???"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Yes, works on my phone. Though typing sucks bad on such a small device)

Jean jolts fully alert at Miria's call, the heads over grab the little black dress and the bag of other needed odds and ends. He walks back to the bathroom, shifting to the side so he won't see anything, and ask Miria to open the door enough to pass it through.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 04-22-2009 at 04:26 PM.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Why brother?" He asked. "You said..."
    "I'm sorry Little brother. It just happened. I'm sure how." Kairos kept his brothers embrace within his mind again. It was a soft and caring and he relaxed himself.
    "This is dangerous." Kairos finally said, "Nothing I saw was good. But some of it was worse."
    Kaiors staggered as he stood himself up with the help of Reina. He had to lean on her to keep himself straight. He lifted his head.
    "Reina You saw that right." A small bead of blood dripped from his eye. He wiped it away. "We have to do something." He coughed and held his chest. "But damn it It's weakened me again. Reina lets get to yours as fast as possible. I need to rest."
    she saw the blood it must be really bad she thought. Okay lets get going she started off keeping Kairos close to support him. its a good thing they were already in the woods. if this had happened in the town it would be harder to get him back to her place. She too was tired from all the days excitement.

Walking swiftly but carefully so as to not agitate Kairos' state they made their way through most of the woods. Its not far off now she said to Kairos, we're almost there. then yopu can rest and we can come up with a way to deal with... oh she didn't know what their plan was gonna be for. to stop what? firstly there is the present what is gonna happen in main street. then everything else. She was scared to think what might happen if there was nothing they could do.

with all the drama in her mind she almost fell over with Kairos. Butluvkly they were saved by a tree that was blocking there way. we're here just around these bushes now. Her house, well the house was cleverly hidden. From the direction they approached it seemed they were around the side close to the front porch. She helped Kairos up the steps and carried him in, and placed him on a chair...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once she knew that Jean was close to the door, she unlocked the door and let her hand slip through the crack in the door. Jean passed her the dress and she took it and locked the door again. Miria got ready quite quickly since she already thought that she was making Jean wait. She dried herself off and got the black dress on. Of course he picks this one.... Miria laughed and then, looked at her hair. It was a huge mess from drying it with a towel. This is where a hair dryer comes in handy.... She used her wind element to dry her hair but she didn't know what to do with her hair. Her hair looked quite straight and so, she decided to leave it that way. She unlocked the bathroom door and came out.

"How do I look?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry Ichigo and Reika for the late post but my computer kinda gave me the finger yesterday and refused to work. So I'll try to get one up quick before bed.)

It all happened so fast that Jericho could barely keep up. It started with a grin from the being across the river and then Wolx moved at breakneck speeds jumping, spinning, and firing these light daggers that he had made on his wrists and ankles. That man went so high in the so quickly that by the time Jericho had gotten up there was a dagger coming down at him. Jericho leapt away in a diagonal arch, leaving the daggers fired in that spot to be useless. The Savior had discovered a chink in the blazing fast warrior, Wolx. After all the daggers hit there mark Jericho was standing tall with a new look in his once tired eyes. The light blue was so fiery that it was like staring into the flames of a blowtorch.

He through his head back and to the side with both arms spread wide and laughed, "You still don't see that I am just biding time do you? Well it's far too late now Wolx, you have lost! That blinding speed of yours has a major downfall. Those flips, twirls, and whatnot may be to fast for me to keep up with but you can't predict my movement. This means I've just got to get out of the way,” Jericho put his body back into a fighting position and spoke more calmly, "Now listen to me well Vakyrie. No matter how much you beg and plead, I refuse to let someone die. If you ask me why then let me give an answer already prepared. I've got more reasons to fight this man then just to save you. I have a cruel and unusual pastime and that is to hunt. I'm a hunter and guess what my prey is...its things like him that I track and then dismantle without regret or feeling. It must be a shock to have the knowledge that someone else could be more horrible than you could ever dream of being. You understand now don't you?” He looked back and his eyes flared, "I live for this or maybe I live off of it,"

Roivas flung his own body into the air. He felt the night's breezes rush across his face going up. However, Jericho had no time to enjoy this because somewhere down there was an enemy ready to strike. That meant that Roivas needed to hit hard and fast. With one swift motion, Jericho turned his body so that he was facing the ground as he began to fall back down. Jericho's body became something as if a rocket fired from a jet and would crush pretty much anything he hit.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean stands and stares at Miria for a long moment, a slightly dazed look on his face. Then with a slight shake of his head, he smiles brightly and looks into her eyes with a devilish twinkle in his, then says "Mon sha, y'u lok'n bet'ta 'den an'all'u can eat c'fod grill wit' unlim'ed beer on'tap on Mardi Gras." [My precious, you're looking better then an all you can eat seafood grill with unlimited beer on tap on Fat Tuesday] He gives her a moment to be outraged, then goes on with "No really sha, you look beautiful."

He steps back into the kitchen to grab one of the prettier Magnolias, moving back in to offer it to her along with a tender kiss. He was relaxed since he had gotten the messages saying the boat and food were ready while waiting for her to get dress, plus he he had already brib.. errr.. tipped the door man at the club earlier today. Things were looking perfect.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

In the alley. Resting, tired and hungry. Aura yawned softly. He was in his shifter form, much more convenient way of traveling, but caused more energy to be used up. And more energy being used meant more hunger. Everything around him, even with this three months. Was new, tasted different. He didn't like the cans of food people left out. These cans tasted bad, and everyone seemed to leave very good parts of the food to waste. They tasted rotten and yuck. But Aura ate it, cause no part was to go to waste. Could you believe they just left a banana peel in these food cans? A banana peel, whom doesn't eat that part. And they had these strange meat, he knew it was meat. With vegetables on this odd grain tasting thing with seeds. But that didn't surprise him much, what did was the weird yellow blood and red blood coming out of it. What creature bleeds yellow and red? And they had this funny tasting stuff they called paper. Who eats paper? They certainly didn't make it taste good. Why were these food cans so off? And why did no one eat from the food cans left for them?

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx almost couldn't ask for a better target. je jumped back swiftly with just a push from the balls of his feet, and shot over 15 ft away from his original posotion. So he couldn;t read his movements. Not really needed when it would easy to attack from ALL sides. Wolx began to twist his arms, and hands around in slow fluid motions. The red daze of the photons in the air, and generating from his body gleamed with the light from the moon. To semed to wrap around his body, making a red haze that seemed to reject the light. He continued his motion only grinning with a dangerous smirk. This was a very dangerous thing coming from Wolx.

"You shhould know. hunter. that every prey is different. you don't know what they could be capable of doing. Like myself. I;ve fought for my life my WHOLE life. Fighting you is nothing different. You just may or may not be better then the countless rest that I have stood above at the end of it all. prepare yourself."

All during his self monolouge Wolx was collecting, and shaping photon's, and the light around him into sqaure shields all around the forest. Over a dozen scattered around a 10 meter radius of Wolx. All tilted downward, and some toward one another. Wolx only grinned, and made another one before him. Having it leaning away from him, and pointing toward the sky above. Where several more floated in preparation. Wolx only smirked his crooked smile, and his right hand began to blaze with ebergy. he grinned, and released it in a pin point blast at the square before him. It bounced off, and traveled to the sky where it meet another, and repeated the process. it continued till their where thousands of them firing in everydirection below them, and to the side. it crated a dome around the three of them. They each moved at the speed of light itself, as it was light, and had enough destrcutive power to cut right through an armored tank. Wolx only stood very still as the light bounced from his red glwoing body. both Jericho, and Valkyrie would have to be very careful not to be hit by one of these directly. It would mean sheer pain, and if the shot was to good then death.

Wolx stood grinning as he watched. The crimson red trail of blood running down his back only adding to the fun.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    She put the phone to her ear again and took a deep breath before talking, "Hello? Rain?"
    Rain sighed and then didn't know what to say.
    "Where are you?" Rain asked, "So we can meet up, cause I want to be with you...."
    Rain trailed off that sounded wrong.
    "Not in that way I just want to make sure your safe, I know I shouldn't have attacked you and what not back there my main target was Carlos," Rain said, "But you came along and...where are you?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos, I'm going outside for a smoke..."

Kevin stepped into an alley to light up when he spotted another wolf...one that was bigger them he and Carlos. It looked pretty hungry and alone.

"Hey there. You look lonely."

Kevin began petting the new found wolf, scratching him behind the ears and then signaled for it to come with him into the house.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana smiled to herself as she heard Rain stumble over the words. She knew what he meant. “Rain, I’m fine. Really. You don’t have to worry at all. I’m going to be at the hospital that's near the park. I'm not sure of the name but it wasn't far from-" She paused before finishing. "A friend called me and told me to meet him there.”

”It’s okay. I understand that you didn’t mean what happened back there. I did what I did because…well, I care. Of course, now I’m not sure if I made the right decision but, I put myself into the situation. You have nothing to worry about. I’m alright.” She smiled again, hoping her words were some what helpful to him. “You can meet me if you’d like. I’m just not sure what Ricky will say.” She looked at the hospital again before hanging up the phone.

Turning to Galen again, she smiled. “Thank you so much for the ride. It was really helpful. You can come if you’d like.” She thought a moment more. “I’m sure you wouldn’t be interested, but, the invitation is still open.” She climbed out of the car, glad to know her own to legs were working again.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 04-23-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dark and alone. About to nod off, Aura was suddenly awoke with a voice. He yawned and then stared at the fellow who had greeted him. The fellow wanted Aura to follow. Aura got up and wondered what kind of food cans he had. He wondered if he ate the banana peel too. Aura got up. Despite being tired. He began to follow the fellow in shifter form.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean appeared to have a devilish grin on his that Miria had noticed. Miria laughed at what he said.

"You were hoping I would freak out? Don't worry. I don't get offended easily." Miria smiled at Jean. Then, Jean went into the kitchen and came back with a flower. Wow...what a pretty flower. Jean kissed her tenderly and Miria relaxed. Everything was ready for the night and Miria was quite happy.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hana smiled to herself as she heard Rain stumble over the words. She knew what he meant. “Rain, I’m fine. Really. You don’t have to worry at all. I’m going to be at the hospital. A friend called me and told me to meet him there.”

”It’s okay. I understand that you didn’t mean what happened back there. I did what I did because…well, I care. Of course, now I’m not sure if I made the right decision but, I put myself into the situation. You have nothing to worry about. I’m alright.” She smiled again, hoping her words were some what helpful to him. “You can meet me if you’d like. I’m just not sure what Ricky will say.” She looked at the hospital again before hanging up the phone.
    Rain sighed, he wanted to crush the phone. She didn't tell him what hospital. There were two hospitals in this town. Now he'd have to go to both hospitals and maybe even not catch up with Hana at all. Rain stared at Anthony.
    "Do you know how to track phone calls?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Jez watched Kevin leave and she took it as an oppertunity. She got to her feet and transported herself to Rain and Anthony. It was amazing that she could find him easily and not Hana. Something had to be wrong.

She walked over to them and looked between them, worried. "What happened? Have you found her? Where is she?" She was getting impatient. Someone had to know something. "Well?"
    "Apparently, Hana's on her way to the hospital but she didn't say which one." This is going to be a problem. Two hospitals and a 50/50 chance that he and Rain along with Jez will find Hana first try.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly Perriwinkle View Post
    Rain sighed, he wanted to crush the phone. She didn't tell him what hospital. There were two hospitals in this town. Now he'd have to go to both hospitals and maybe even not catch up with Hana at all. Rain stared at Anthony.
    "Do you know how to track phone calls?" Rain asked.
    Anthony thought about tracking Rain's last call. "I'm sorry, unfortunately I don't. We've going to find her the hard way.
    Can you track the last call on Rain's cell?
    Yes.
    Do it.
    Alright.

Pretty obedient for a second spirit in his body. He's going to need her. Especially for this moment in his life.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Turbo Speed!)

Jean makes a quick text message, then takes Miria’s hand and leads her out to the car yet again. He acts even more like a gentleman then normal, making shore to doors, hand her down the steps and into the car. A short drive along the beach and some pleasant conversation later, they finally arrive at a boat dock along one of the bays of the island. Jean once again hands Miria out of the car and leads her over to the dock, walking down a set of stairs and right into a small boat with a man sitting at the rear. He carefully helps her in and settles her on the padded seat, snuggling down next to her.

The man in the back pushes out into the water, paddling slowly and singing softly in the background as the couple glide slowly out into the bay. After about ten minutes, they slowly close in on one of the small rock islands, this one with a little dock, building, and gazebo on it. The boatman smoothly pulls up to the dock and ties off, and then Jean once again helps Miria out of the boat and leads her up to the little gazebo. He kisses her hand before pulling her chair out and seating her at the linen draped table, so candle light all around them, the soft sound of the waves in the background.

Just after Jean takes his seat, a woman appears with a wine bucket and two glasses, opening the bottle and pouring a little for Jean to taste. He nods and motions, after which their two glasses are filled and the woman disappears again. “So sha, have I dol’ you just how beautiful you are?
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean brings Miria towards his car and opens the door for her. He brings her to a boat that was near a dock. I wonder where he's taking me... Jean helped Miria into the boat and they were soon brought to a small chain of islands. Miria looked out into the distance, not knowing where she was. The boat slowly comes to a dock and Jean helped Miria out of the boat. He lead her towards a beautiful gazebo. Jean kissed her hand before pulling a chair out for Miria. The candle light was amazing and the sound of the waves was perfect. Jean got a waitress to get some wine for them and she poured two glasses for them.

So sha, have I dol’ you just how beautiful you are?Miria smiled the best smile she has ever done.

"I don't think you ever told me."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos prepare some food! We have a guest today!"

Kevin looked at the wolf and then the door frame and said, "Well, it seems this one is going to be difficult. No wolf is of your size. Are you a shifter? If so, shift and enter. Shift back so we can speak in a true manner after."

Carlos was making three bloody steaks in the kitchen and pulled them to the side. He checked on Kevin and saw the new "guest".

"Who would've thought we'd see another wolf here? I better get more food ready. Maybe fruit will work with steak or some vegetables."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now staring at the door. And then staring at the fellow. Then got distracted by another fellow. Then Aura finally comprehended what was being said. His curiosity was getting him distracted on listening. But he understood now. And stared at door again though. He wasn't sure about turning back. But he did anyway because well he was like that. He stared at the fellow.
    "Tank u, fllow," Aura said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Now become a wolf again and let us eat together as individuals should."

Carlos came out with a plate of steaks and some vegetables and divided it up equally amongst the three of them.

Transforming into wolves, Kevin and Carlos sat in front of their plates on the floor.

"Let us eat as fellow wolves."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

While looking around. He heard the strange commands and did so. He knocked over the coffee table while doing so. He was um clumsy at times. He stared at the plate. It looked good. But experience from the food cans made him suspicious. He wagged his tail though, which probably wasn't a good idea.

Closed Thread

Thread Information