AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"You'll stay here until i return?" Valkyrie asked but was shocked when she realized that Wolx was already asleep, it's like he is in a deep sleep.

"Ok, i'll be back.. Wait for me..." then she run continuosly until she reached a part of the forest where she can feel that there are alot of living animals.

"I'll just settle for animal blood for now." she said and shifted into her vampire persona.

She sniffed and filled her lungs with the smell of her surroundings.
    A herd of elk, deer, mountain lions. She loved the smell of mountain lions, it's almost the same as human.

So she followed the lions sent and saw a couple of them wondering near a river. She slowly change her position to a crouching one, like a tiger.

She lifted her body in the air and flung herself to the mountain lions. She grabbed one, the lion was a female. It was very strong and was fighting for her life.

She them help the lions head and turned it. she heared it crack a little but can still feel the hearbeat of the lion, so she bit the neck and sucked as much blood that she could. When she was done and all the blood of the lion has been sucked out of it, she looked at the creature and said "I'm sorry but i need to feed." she then dug a big hole where the lion can fit and throught it inside and covered it up again.

She was looking around, feeling the nature around her when she remembered that Wolx was waiting for her.

"How long have i been gone already?" she always lost track of time when she's hunting.

"I better get back..." She run back to where Wolx was sitting, hoping against hope that he still is there.

She run very fast, much faster than she did earlier. When she reached the placed she slowed down and shifted back to her original persona.

"Wolx..." she called out. "You still here? I am back..."
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho listened as he tried his best to remove the bloodstains. His entire mind was concentrated on this task and he refused to think of anything else. If he did, Roivas's mind might wander and give away his soul.

"Jericho, what if I had a special little apprentice course I wanted you to take?" Orochi said, "Would by any chance be leaving close by? Oh yes...don't burn my estate thank you."

As soon as Orochi made the coment Jericho paused and smiled from ear to ear. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. The Savior stood slowly and looked at but not into Orochi's eyes.

"A little dark humor," Jericho had missed the break in Orochi's sentence, "I like it. A man like you doesn't normally have any good jokes,"

If only he hadn't been so worried about being caught, Jericho would've picked up on the viper's pause. If only he'd paid attention the apprentice might have become the master at that very moment...but that wasn't the case.

"Anyway, I would love to take a course set up by you. Orochi, you know I can accomplish any goal," Jericho roled his neck and shoulders with a cocky grin.

Orochi stared and narrowed his eyes.
    "I was not making a joke," Orochi said, "I was simply asking you if I needed you quick would you be able to get here quick."
    Orochi stared at Jericho.
    "Could you even handle the courses I gave you I wonder?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Valkyrie stscked through the night sky the moon glow crated a blanket of light where ever she went. As came to the river, and as so began her duty. Her hunger. As she feasted a shadow stepped through the reflective glow of the moon. A pair of eyes the only thing viabile from the water. It blinked once before the pure white sparkle of its sadistic grin spread across its face. "Bongo"

'Through the deepest thickets of the forest Wolx ran. His silver hair gleaming with pureity in the dense moonlight of the pitch black sky. His lungs being pushed to their maximum as Wolx covered the great distance in only the short time Valkyrie had been gone. He ran through the north side of the river. Running along its bank. Every or so moment jumping across it discharging a small amount of photons. Each used in contrast to rapidly heat the water below. Using it as a vapor to bit by bit cover his scent. It was the best way to do so without getting wet. As that would
    leave a trail in the soil below. This, with the unknown abilities Valkyrie had, would only serve as a mistake. Wolx had been watching her for sometime now. he was quick, agile, and amazingly light, not only in weight but on her feet as well. She moved with such grace, and flawlessly prevision that is reminded him of a dancer. Stuck in the beat of the music. Unable to control the vibrate discharges her own body gave out with each movement of her body. her hair, her skin, her scent, and mostly her eyes. They attracted him so that he was fighting his own legs trying not to turn right around. From the moment they locked yes it felt like he was under her spell. Like she had become his everything. It was to the point that even now as he ran he couldn't stop thinking about her. It was mindbottling.(OCC: Lol)

Wolx had ran for a total of 30 minutes. The time went quickly had he knew Valkyrie was done with what she does. She had put a total of four and a half miles between them. It seemed to be enough to evade her while he rested. His back, and legs still hurting from the bulding crashing on him. That huge piece of pile wood the only thing he remember when he woke up. Nothing before that but Valkyrie. She was the first thing he heard, and saw when he awoke. From that moment he remembered. Everything about her. His. His. Hisunarrelled love, and devotion to her. it was so intoxicating. Wolx could stand it. He came to a slding halt, and yelled out into the open sky above. His roar casing a great deal of birds to flock from his are, and into the air. Moving toward the south with anger blanketing there crys. Wolx yelled out again in anger, and disappointment. He fired a quick, and wide wave of photons in the direction of the west. Cutting down the tress in a 4 meter radius from where his left arm was extended in an arc shape. Smoke sizzling from his wrist up. His eyes closed as he took a few deep breaths. He opened ther eyes, and once again they were blank. He stood till as he exhaled deeply.

Back at camp Valkyrie had just arrived back. Asking for Wolx. he stepped from behind a tree with a loving grin on his face. "Yes Love??"

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Wolx slightly sighed, and sat down indian style on the cool moist ground below. He looked up at Valkyrie, and only nodded in responce. "Understood. I'll be right here when you return." With that Wolx began to hum to himself. The sweet tone was slowly followed by the exhaling of Wolx's lung, and the evidence of slumber. He was sleeping.

Claux on the other hand was having a hard time. His second self didn;t give him the time to think or act toward Starlight as one after another bursts of telekenetic energy were fired at him. Claux cartwheeled to the left, and then to the right, and performed a no handed side cartwheel. landing on both feet, and releasing a burst of his own. He was blocked half way through, and another replaced it. This one aimed for Star once again. Claux released his own, and fired it in a stright line. It reached Star first, and the resulting back draft was enough to break a few wires on the fence. Claux used this as his chance. He used a slight push from his mind to send Star out of the cage, and then stood with both arms outward. He moved them in a fluid motion. Collecting energy around his hands. The silver haired Claux9The bad one) fired three pulses directly at him. Claux sighed heavyily, and then stepped forward with his right foot, bringing his hands back behind him, and then firing the concentrated blast from both hands. Snuffing out the others, and throwing him back inot the fence where he bounced off, and landed on the ground with a loud , and heavy thump. Clauc lokked up, and sighed. "Winner. Me"
    Star watche dthe fiht as she wtood up form the ground after Claux had pusshed her oof from the cage. She'd been about to block the attack herself but had not been able to do so. She sighs and places her hands upon her chest, Claux, the Claux she knew won. But her joy was soon over when she felt something sliding around her legs and then pulling her down.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(For Temperance only I guess. *grins*)

Roki had begun to red then, and Kiyoshi lifted a brow at the action.

‘I-Is he embarrassed about something?’ Kiyoshi thought to herself, a tad bit confused herself, well, that is until...

‘White Day.’ Kyon said excitedly, and Kiyoshi groaned mentally.

‘Oh, yes, the day after Red Day. How could I have possibly forgotten?’ Kiyoshi mentally commented sarcastically.

Kyon grinned then.

‘Oh, no, no, no, no, no.’

‘But Kiyoshi! You said it could be a possibility! That is practically a yes from you.’

‘No it isn’t practically a yes from me.’

‘Kiyoshi!’

‘Kyon!’

Silence.

Kiyoshi sighed. ‘Fine. But only for a little while, because you need a break.’

‘Yes!’ Kyon sent a flood of excitement through Kiyoshi than, and it made her smile, that is until he added a little something at the end.

‘I could have taken over easily anyway.’

‘WHAT?’

Kyon left for the time being then, leaving Kiyoshi a little frustrated as he secretly sat in the back of her mind amused.

“I umm...” Roki had seemed to begin, but he had then stopped himself.

“Look, this is what we did for you all day during Red Day. We came here in your shrine just to give you these things. Whether you like them or not, we did with effort. Nina and I didn't want to be the same as those people who gives out roses for the special day, we wanted to be original. If this wasn't enough, then we don't know what truly satisfies you two.”

Kiyoshi nodded and swallowed a bit at Roki’s response. That was ever so sweet of them. But what was to happen now?

“Roki… Thank you.” She begins, smiling.

“That is very sweet of you two.” She paused before continuing. “But of course that is enough, especially since you didn’t have to do anything in the first place. Just you two being my friends satisfies me enough.”

“Kyon, you already know this was an irrational move...." said Nina as she looks at the ground, not showing her face in order to hide her emotions, "We did this because we thought you two were the best friends we could ever have. Even if you dislike us overall, we at least did our best and gave it our all to the both of you." She clenches her fist and tears fell from the ground, "It was all for you and Kiyoshi, yea...yea go ahead and laugh at our efforts, but at least Roki and I had fun making it this all.

Kiyoshi was shocked. “Laugh? Oh no, Nina! Why would I ever do something like that?”

Kiyoshi walked over to her and hugged her slightly. “I would never laugh at your efforts. You guys are amazing, and I really appreciate it.

She pulled back and looked at Nina smiling than. “Please don’t cry.”

“Roki goes to Nina to comfort her and resumes to Kiyoshi about their plans, "We were planning to take you to our secret hiding spot #2. Yea yea, it sounds ridiculous but at least it's what we can do to make it up for the times you helped us by making ourselves better....especially at hard times...." He walks up and gives Kiyoshi the cake, made by the both of them. Strawberry shortcake with words, "Thank you!!" He wonders how they will they react now....”

“Thank you Roki.” She replied, before holding up her finger, implying that she would be right back in a minute.

Kiyoshi walked out of the room to put the cake into the refrigerator in the Kitchen, before shortly turning back and heading into the entranceway of her home.

“Thanks again.” She said as she walked up to Roki and gave him a hug.

Kiyoshi made her way back to the stairs than and sat down on the third to last step, and rested her elbows on her knees, and her hands, cupping her face as she did so.

“You guys are so sweet.” She smiled, before looking down then and sighing.

‘What am I going to do now to repay them?’ She thought.

‘You could always tell me that you want to shift forms.’ Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at that.

‘We’ll see.’ She responded, but than an idea flickered from within Kiyoshi’s mind.

‘We’ll see.’ She repeated, and now, Kyon was the hesitant one.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We are not sweet, we just wanted to return the favor?..." Roki replies as he looks to the right side of the room. He wasn't very good at lying, which makes him not excel at leadership skills. He learned that from the books he read about Psychology, which made him look so bad at denying things. Therefore, Nina has the ability to do so. But hey, she wouldn't count on doing it. Not today, just only using it for emergencies such as if they were ever in danger.

With that out of his confusing mind, Roki looks towards Kiyoshi and so did Nina. Nina stopped crying the moment Kiyoshi came back. They were a bit curious to how she was feeling so they both came a bit closer and tilted their heads from the opposite side : Roki from the left side tilts his from the right and opposite goes for Nina....suddenly **BUMP** both hit their heads at the same time.

"Ow, hey that hurts Nina."

"My head being impacted on your brain doesn't matter at the moment, I was making sure if Kiyoshi is okay."

She was looking down and sighing, "Uh oh, this could not be good...hmm Nina you ready?"

Looking towards Roki, then looking back to Kiyoshi she then smiles with happiness like no other, "Yes, I am totally ready for this!!" Nina puts her hand on Kiyoshi's shoulder and Roki puts his hand on her other shoulder, "Hey, today we will make you happy. If Kyon needs some cheering, then let him come too if he wants. So....do you want to go somewhere other than your house? You've been here for a while it seems."

"We are not just here to appreciate how much you mean to both of us, we are here to have fun and sharing it to you as well. So let's take our walk towards Secret Spot #2. Remember the rose spot we showed you?...that was Secret Spot #1, now we get to show you Secret Spot #2. Haha, I know I sound redundant, but yeah anyways do you....want to go?" He quickly turned red as he then looks away, hiding the feelings once again. He swiftly turns to Kiyoshi, trying not to look at her eyes but is tempted to look anyways....therefore he did and there it hit him. Was she ever this beautiful this close? It's her eyes darn it, it's just....dazzling and all sorts of beauty written all over it. He looks away again, shocked of Kiyoshi's beauty while closing his mouth.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 04-03-2009 at 03:31 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi smiled at the both of them, and then gave Roki a hug.

“Thank you guys. I know it sounds as if I have been saying a lot of thank yous lately, but I really mean it. Thank you!” She hugged Roki again.

When she pulled away she looked from Roki to Nina, and then back to Roki again.

“That sounds like a pretty fantastic idea Roki. But, do you think you Nina and I should have some cake first? That sounds really good right now!” Kiyoshi said with enthusiasm.

Well, she did not have anything to eat at all for quite some time, and that could not be good for her, so any opportunity to eat food before she had to leave the house again was a good opportunity for her. She was just glad that she had already showered and had practically gotten herself ready for the day. As if that took long to do anyway since she hardly even ever wore make-up.

“Actually, I have only been home for about an hour or so, if even that. Maybe even less.”

Kiyoshi motioned over to the kitchen now.

“I can go grab some plates and eating utensils, not to mention the cake, and then we can go and eat and talk in the dining room. You know, get caught up on things and such. How does that sound?” Kiyoshi asked happily.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He felt such pure joy from when Kiyoshi hugged him. There was nothing more but to talk with Kiyoshi, wherever and whenever it was. Roki responded happily, "Yes, I would love to!! Besides, we could eat something because we did not eat any breakfast nor lunch." He immediately goes to the dining room and sits down and wait patiently.

Nina on the other hand, came with Kiyoshi towards the kitchen to help her out, "Personally, I have tasted my cake before and it is mm mm-delish!" She giggles a bit, showing how hard she worked this with Roki the other day and continues to speak to Kiyoshi, "Just you wait you two, we got more surprises in store for ya." She winks and then asks her a question, "Hey, do you want me to carry teh cake, or get the stuff for us to eat with?"
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 04-03-2009 at 04:44 AM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Yes, I would love to!! Besides, we could eat something because we did not eat any breakfast nor lunch.”

Roki proceeded to walk from the room, and towards the dining room. Kiyoshi and Nina then bean their way to the kitchen, in which, they arrived a short time later.

“Personally, I have tasted my cake before and it is mm mm-delish!” Nina said while giggling.

“Just you wait you two, we got more surprises in store for ya.” Winking then, Kiyoshi just assumed that it was meant for Kyon or something of the sort, as she listened to how much hard work and effort that Nina and Roki had put into this, according to Nina.

“Hey, do you want me to carry the cake, or get the stuff for us to eat with?” Kiyoshi hesitated at first at Nina’s kind offer, but only offered her a smile in return before answering.

“No, but thank you for offering Nina. I have it pretty much handled.” She said taking the cake from the refrigerator, some plates from one of the various cabinets, and some dining utensils from one of the various drawers that the kitchen contained.

“Alrighty than. Let’s go.”

Kiyoshi proceeded from the kitchen, hands full, as she approached the dining room, with Nina following close behind her, she assumed.

After laying everything out, and placing it neatly around the table, Kiyoshi cut the cake and passed out each slice, taking her seat, and her piece, last.

“So…” She began, stabbing a piece of the delicious looking cake with her spear of a fork.

She rather enjoyed that a little too much. Kiyoshi took the bite she had speared a few moments before, before continuing.

“Umm… Did anything new happen since the last time that we had gotten the opportunity to speak to one another? You never know here in Kapok Bay, so I was just wondering.” Kiyoshi grinned then, not sure where the conversation would go, and what would happen.

She just hoped for the best… Riiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwuah!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Time seems to quit flowing as they look into each others eyes, hers deep never ending pools that draw him in and drown him in their depths. Deep inside he doesn’t know whether to struggle to break free and reach the surface to breath again or just let himself drawn in them. He doesn’t know how long has past, but finally forces himself into action.

Jean leans in closer and brushes the tip of his nose to Miria’s, before sliding his face to the side until their cheeks brush and he softly whispers in her ear. His warm breath lightly tickles as his soft words flow “Sha, w’ll y’u be mah’ date fo’ white dai?” [Precious, will you be my date for white day] His arms hold her snuggled up against him, lightly rubbing her back as he waits for her answer.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Satan's Child View Post
    Rain kept his posture, but stared at her dough beating.
    "Don't get that angry," Rain said, "But I do think the dough is a success now so it's fine."
    She then asked him how he knew how to make bread. Or maybe the better question was, who taught him to make bread. Rain stared at the ingredients and the dough. The recipes he remembered them from doing them so often as a child and even more so when he came into custody of his grandfather. He remembered the call in this very apartment about the death of his grandfather. Even though the old man was somewhat like his parents, he was slightly different.
    "My grandfather taught me," Rain said.
    Jez looked over at Rain then, as he stared at the ingredients. "Oh, well, that's nice." She could tell by the way he was acting that there was something wrong. It was difficult to decide how to react to that.

"Your grandfather..." she paused a moment, looking at Rain before looking down at the counter in front of her. "Does he own a bakery or anything? I don't mean to ask all these personal questions. I just want to know more about you." she smiled, "You-you don't have to answer any if you don't like."

Realizing she was acting more like Hana, she straightened herself out. Crossing her arms, she sighed, "You can refuse to answer. It's not like I'm forcing you or anything. I don't get to talk to other people much, so I just thought we could talk. If you want to change the subject, you can. It's your choice." She shrugged, turning her rough side on again.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony walked into the kitchen to see how Rain was doing on his cooking. "Hey Rain," Anthony said. "How's the cooking?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: That was something... NICE!)

"You're still here?" she said and move as fast as she can and embraced Wolx as tight as possible.

Valkyrie thought he would leave, that he would be mad at her and leave her.
    She really doesn't know what happened to Wolx but she was thankful he was still here. She wants him by her side.

"I missed you!" she whispered in Wolx's ear. That is the truth, she really has no idea how long she was gone from Wolx's side but she missed him beside her.

She was observing him again, she was feeling his heartbeat. She could it feel slowly and rhythymically beating inside his chest. She was trying to memorize the way his heart beat. It sounded so nice in her ears.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 04-03-2009 at 10:51 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin advanced toward Hana and said, "Well, you heard the man. Lie down so we could do the picture. It's no big deal. Plus, you're cute when you blush."

Kevin smiled as he spoke his words. Wow, Hana's hot in that swimsuit, but then again, when is she not hot?

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria stares into Jean's eyes, trying to discover something that could be too good to be true but nothing came up. She knew this was like a wish come true. Jean just barely touches the tip of her nose as he was slowly leaning in towards her ear. Miria smiled as she heard what he had said.

"I would love to." She replied back happily. Miria leaned back a bit to look at Jean.

"But, what exactly is white day? This is the first time I hear of it."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes, a lot of new things happened. Yesterday we met new friends, a guy who likes to flirt a lot and well a girl who has never been a car in her life. It was very interesting. We all went to eat at some 'all you can eat' Japanese restaurant. We had to leave because well, we had things planned for you two. And well, this spell thing of ours...recall about the sleepover and that I hit my head on the floor and both of us split? Yea, somehow we remain this way. It would be awesome if I could split you two sometimes and unite you two at anytime you wish. But anyways, Nina give her a hint to one of our surprise." Roki looks at Kiyoshi, then again with her beauty making him blush, he looks down at the cake he's eating and quietly eats it with a red face.

Nina opens up her purse and gets a jar from it. Inside the jar was a firefly, happily glowing when it stops glowing when it sees the light for it knows the sun is still up. "Isn't it awesome? Anyways, this is a hint to one of your surprises." She then sets it free, but somehow it just won't fly out, "Hmm that's odd..usually when I open the jar it should be free and yes as you can see it has holes on it to breathe and I also fed it before going here...I guess it wants to stay. Nina closes the jar with the lid and resumes with the cake she's eating, "How's the cake by the way Kiyoshi? And also another question, was there anything new to you while we were away?" Smiling with a jolly mood, Nina then focuses on the cake and finishes it while she waits for Kiyoshi to reply.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked up at Kevin again. His comment made her blush a little more. With a quiet sigh as she realized she was going to have to eventually, she lay down on her back and swallowed loudly. She wasn’t quite sure what she was doing. It was completely against everything she had ever done, and yet, there she was. She reminded herself that ait was just a picture but she couldn’t help but feel awkward. Sighing one last time, she nodded. “I’m ready…I guess…”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean leans back and smiles, reaching up and caressing Miria’s cheek softly as he explains the little he knows about white day. “Ah moi sha babe, ‘is dah petite festival ‘day throw’n right now. Dah red an’ white days. D’ay have it fo’ dah couple, y’u din’ notice all dah’ romantic go’in on?” [Oh my precious baby, it is the little festival they are having right now. The red and white days. They have it for couples, you didn’t notice all the romantic things going on?]He keeps his words slow after the first burst and focuses on speaking clearly, trying to tone down his strong Cajun accent to a light tinting of his words, though some bits and pieces slip through.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got on his hands and knees and hovered just above Hana. Their eyes kept making constant contact with each other. Kevin then came out with a quick, "I love you, Hana." and waited for the shot to be taken.

"This is going to be such a lovely shot...Okay you two. Here we go. One...two...three!!!"

I am so going to love this picture...Where should I put it, though?

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Jez looked over at Rain then, as he stared at the ingredients. "Oh, well, that's nice." She could tell by the way he was acting that there was something wrong. It was difficult to decide how to react to that.

"Your grandfather..." she paused a moment, looking at Rain before looking down at the counter in front of her. "Does he own a bakery or anything? I don't mean to ask all these personal questions. I just want to know more about you." she smiled, "You-you don't have to answer any if you don't like."

Realizing she was acting more like Hana, she straightened herself out. Crossing her arms, she sighed, "You can refuse to answer. It's not like I'm forcing you or anything. I don't get to talk to other people much, so I just thought we could talk. If you want to change the subject, you can. It's your choice." She shrugged, turning her rough side on again.
    Rain stared back at the ingredients while forming each piece of the dough into little bowls.
    "I answered because I felt like it," Rain said, "I don't need someone telling me that I don't have to answer or telling me something is to personal...I'll decided that without the concern of someone else."
    Rain stared at the ingredients again.
    "My grandfather is dead, but he did own a bakery he bought with his own money,"
    Anthony had walked in and asked him about the cooking.
    "I have to put the bread bowls in the oven and begin the stew," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Good," Anthony said. "At least we won't have to starve while Kevin and Hana are away."
    By the way Athena, how did you know everything about me?
    You were born with my mind and as you were a child I wondered the world in your mind without having anyone seeing me.
    Well, what you said didn't make any sense but I guess I can believe what you just said.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked up at Kevin and looked into his eyes. She noticed him looking into hers but he would look away before looking at her again. It made her wonder what he was thinking. She’d thought that a lot since she met him and she still didn’t have any answers. It had become a mission of hers to one day ask him straight out what was going through his mind. Of course, she’d have to wait for the right time, and lately, it never seemed like the moment. She knew very well though, that she was probably using that as an excuse and she kept putting it off. Now, she made a vow that she one day would. If she didn’t make it a vow, it would never get done.

"I love you, Hana."

Hearing him say that, she smiled, completely ignoring the fact that the photographer was about to take a picture. Without thinking and giving herself the chance to stop, she placed her hands on his cheeks and brought his face close to hers. She closed her eyes and placed her lips against his. The shutter of the camera going off hit her ears and she opened her eyes, pulling away. Smiling, she felt herself blush more as she realized what happened. “I ruined it, didn’t I?”

---

Jez listened to Rain and thought. She watched him roll the dough. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess that's just my personality. And..." She paused again, looking back up at him, "I'm sorry about your grandfather. It must be hard."

Pushing a hair from her face, Jez realized that death went farther beyond just those who died. She had realized it with her parents, their crying always causing a scene in the house. But, she never witnessed it with anyone else, those effect by the ones who passed away. She saw it in Rain, though, for whatever. Being dead, it seemed she picked up on it more. She looked over at Anthony and smiled as sweetly as she could. "Don't worry. I wouldn't let either of you starve it came down to it. I would have found someway. Even with being dead and all, I..." She paused, realizing what she just let slip. She shook her head and smiled again. "Just, ignore me and don't worry about it."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 04-03-2009 at 02:23 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin smiled and said, "No, that was perfect...I think it improved the picture tenfold."

"I have to agree with you, sir. That was just adorable. Anyway, let's move onto the next shoot."

Kevin took Hana's hand gently and followed the photographer to a classroom scene. "It seems we either do Teacher/Student or Student/Student...I'll leave it up to the miss to decide."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria thought about it and then looked at Jean.

"I don't really go anywhere. I stay in the dorms at college and study or I go to my parent's place and crash there with my roomie Rick. I sometimes go around when I perform a few songs with Rick but that hasn't happened in a while since I have been busy with things." Miria blushed at the thought that they were now considered a couple.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Swallowing loudly, Hana looked between the photographer and Kevin and back again. “Uh, you want…me to choose?” She placed one hand on her chin and the other on her hip as she thought. Anyone watching her would have thought it was the toughest choice she ever had to make. Those who knew her, though, would have known that it was just her and her inability to make a decision and stick with it. Come on, choose. It’s not that hard. Pick one or the other. Pick one, idiot. Make a choice. Just choose one it doesn’t matter…

She thought awhile longer before she looked up again, “I guess Student/Student. It just seems…better.” She couldn’t think of a better word to describe what she was thinking because even she wasn’t sure what was going through her head. She smiled, “Yeah, I think I like that better.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information