AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50 90 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana blushed slightly as Kevin put his hands on her hips. She was glad he did though, because I few times more, she stumbled and wobbled as she skated. Much to her surprise and relief, she finished with a scratch or bump and couldn't help but continue to smile at herself for a job well done.

"I think we should head to our next destination now. It's the mall and I want to get something for you."

She looked at him a moment as she gave the skate back to the clerk behind the desk. "Really? You know, you don't have to get me anything. I've been more of a bother and somewhat troublesome lately. I appreciate it, though. But, you really don't have to." She smiled, "This was a great gift, you know. It's all I need." She felt bad, him getting her something else when all she did was cause trouble lately. After dwelling on it a while at the metro station, she realized that if she hadn't over reacted the way she did, the fight with Jericho would most likely never have happened. Altough, she had seen it coming for sometime. She shrugged her shoulders as she thought about it more, becoming more confused as she did.

---

Jez appeared on the steps to Kevin's house. She wasn't quite sure if she had picked the right time to return but now was better then never. It had come to her attention that Hana would probably never forgive her again. But, she had come to terms with it. There had been something she needed to prove and she went through with it. What she hadn't expected was that she'd prove herself right.

She opened the door and stepped inside. "Hello? Anyone here? Hana?" She peered around the corner into the living room and found Rain cleaning the floor as he talked to Anthony. Stepping into the room, she smiled, "What's going on? Where'd everyone go? I'm gone for a while and everyone disappears. Seems like that happens a lot around here." She laughed at her own sarcasam.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-30-2009 at 11:54 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain noticed Jez and heard her question.
    "Hana and Kevin went on a white day date," Rain said trying to keep his emotions in check, "Welcome back."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez smiled, "Thanks." She sighed as she walked closer to him, "I should have figured that's where she'd be. She surprises me sometimes. When I expect her to pick herself up and continue, she breaks down. Then, when I expect her to break, she bounces back quick. I think she'll always be a mystery to me." Jez stood a moment, before looking back at Rain.

"Do you need help?" She asked partly out of awkwardness and partly because Rain looked miserable on his knees. "I don't know you as well as I should. Hana seems to have a lot of faith in you. I've also noticed she gets a little motherly when I comes to you. Like, she always has to take of you and make sure you're okay. I've haven't seen her like that too much lately." Jez wasn't sure if Rain knew that at all and she felt he needed to know. She knew Hana would never admit to him and she felt it was her duty to let him know. "She does worry about you, you know?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-30-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's almost out so I don't need help...thank you for the offer though," Rain paused, "I don't see why she cares for me, I don't see why she even has the patients for me...Kevin doesn't even have that much patients."
    Rain stopped talking realizing, Anthony was still here. And he didn't want Anthony to hear his inner thoughts. He was able to get the vomit out the carpet and then stared at Jez.
    "All out now," Rain paused, "My grandfather showed me how to do this once."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"But, she does have the patience for you, Rain. She doesn't do that to much with people, even though it seems like she always does. I mean, look at the countless times she's dealt with me, and yet, she still cares for me. Believe me when I say this, Hana cares about you. She sees something in you I bet other people don't. She wants you to rely on her, to trust her. I would if I were you."

Jez stopped as she noticed Rain glance at Anthony. She cleared her throat and decided it was about time to change the subject. "If I was the one cleaning it up, I would've left some of it for spite. But, that's just me. So, what are you two boys doing today? Anything special? I'm not, so, if you all want to just hang out, I can try to cook...something. Me and Hana are alike that way. Neither of us could cook if our lives depended on it. She chuckled and dug her hands into her pockets, "So, what'll it be, huh?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria got help from Jean and he gave her a good swat on her bottom. Sher blushed and glared at him.

"Hey!" She exclaimed in a playful voice. He took her hand and then lead her down the beach. Every now and then, he would glance at her and smile the most vibrant smile. Jean scanned the area a lot, making Miria question there safety. She tilted her head, when he wasn't looking, to hear his thoughts but she has difficulty concentrating. I just had a long day, that's all it is.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Cook? Nobody brought up that his friends and himself needed food. He couldn't cook himself. He or someone else needed to go get some food, unless of coarse Kevin, Carlos, or Rain can cook. "Well, we can go out to get food unless one of us can cook." Anthony said. He made his way to the fridge, opened it, and looked for some ingredients to put together. "Jez, Rain, do you know what Kevin keeps in here?" Anthony asked.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean gave her a hand a little squeeze and then released it, sliding his arm around her and drawing her close after noticing the slight frown on her face. ‘Hum’ he thinks, ‘I must be making her worried with all the looking around. But after all the crazy people on this island, including the girl who blew me up, I gotta keep an eye out to protect us.’

He guides her in from the beach and through the light screen of palms into the parking lot, his eyes making a quick scan to make sure no trouble is waiting for them before leading her over to his tarp covered car. He shifts her into his arms and hugs her tight, leaning down to lightly kiss her hair before looking into her eyes. “So sha, wer’can ‘ah drop y’u at? O’, an’ y’u not getting’ out da’ car wit’out givin’ da’ number.” [So precious, where can I drop you off at? Oh, and you’re not getting out of the car without giving me your phone number.]
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean was leading Miria towards the parking lot. As he was doing so, his worry loosened when he say her expression. Jean stopped as they reached his car. He pulled her closer to hug her and kiss her and then looked into her eyes. Miria smiled and looked at Jean.

"Well, you could drop me off at the university. I stay at the dorms there." Then, she giggled at the last part of his comment.

"Pass me your phone. I'll put it in myself."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: FOR Tamaki-Sama and Kairos

Reina couldn't shake the feeling. Even as she ate it was still nagging her. I better get going soon. She called to Galen to come to the kitchen. By then it was already after 3:00 am and shewas ready to get going. As Galen took his time down the squeaky old stairs she focused on finding Kairos.

She closed her eyes and tried to find the link to him. It was a little different than before the thread had almost disappeared completely. She reached for Galen as soon as he made his way through the kitchen door.

No time to waste she said we've almost lost the trail. She pulled him out of the house so fast she wasn't sure he was even aware of what she had said.

It was a race against time as soon as she woulsd make it to one destination the path there would just fade in a matter of seconds she needed to move quickly.

She was almost there now she could sense him. his turmoil and unrest. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. She almost lost Galen on the serach but he kept up. She didn't know how long she'd been on the go.

Right before the final trail vanish it lead her to a shrine. But there was no one there as far as she could see.I must be on th eright track. i've never been led to th ewrong place before.

She walked around. As she got closer she heard a voice from inside. " Is anyone there?" she didn't answer at first. The person sounded disoriented. Hello is someone here she answered. Continuing in to the house she waited for a response, Hello!...

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean chuckles and hands her his phone, some fancy black Samsung touchscreen thing. While Miria is messing with it, he pulls the cover off his car, the gleaming black and miles of chrome flashing in the overhead lights. The convertible has to be at least 50 years old, but looks like it was driven off the show room floor days ago. Jean hums to himself as he puts the cover and blanket in the trunk, then throws a wink Miria's way while he lowers and ties down the buggy top. He leans down near the hood and whispers so softly to the car while looking at her, giving the hood a loving rub. [OOC: Since you can mind read, he said "Don' worry Shara, even'f 'ah got ah new babe, y'u stil' mah' girl"]

He was back around the car gives her a little kiss while taking the phone back and tucking it in his pocket, then takes her hand and opens the door, 'handing' her into the car.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos was suddenly standing. He felt a strange feel like being pulled back and suddenly he was looking through his own eyes.
    "Brother what happened?" He asked.
    "Someone is here. I heard them." He replied.
    Kairos suddenly noticed he wasn't controlling the body. He tried to move his arm but didn't. "Whats going on?" He asked.
    "It's me little brother. To protect you, I may need to hold your body. Don't worry you can have it back when you ask. I mean only to protect you." He replied.
    Suddenly the knife slid down Kairos shifter sleeve and into his hand. Brother held it in a tight grip and wondered slowly over to the edge of a wall. He pressed his back against it and waited. He heard footsteps. His breath began to calm and focus becoming in tune with whoever was walking outside. He waited until the person was just by the door when he sprung.
    He wrapped his arm around the girl and pressed the knife against her.
    "You shouldn't sneak about. Unless your looking for trouble." he said coldly.
    "WAIT! Brother stop I know her." Kairos called out. It was Reina. She was still alive. Brother let go of her and turned to face her. His face was solemn and cold.
    "Are you sure?" he asked.
    "Yes. Let me speak to her." Kairos asked. Brother nodded and faded into the back with Kairos moving into the front. The cold eyes of Brother were replaced with Kairos's normal soft ones. The first thing he did was hug her.
    "Reina. Oh god I've missed you. I can't believe your here." The last thing Kairos could remember of her was at the burning bulding. He hugged her tighter, happy she was still here.
    He then realised himself and took a step back letting go of her. His face was smiling for once and his cheeks were lit a slight red in embaressment.
    "She can't be bad if she is making you smile." Brother noted.
    "Oh Reina I'm sorry about just then. It was Brother. He is so protective of me." Kairos said. "How did you find me?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 03-31-2009 at 08:55 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki was shocked to see Kiyoshi as she goes away to change her clothes. Assuming she went to the hot springs to cool off, Roki said, "I guess she went to the hot springs to take away her stress from today." He was relieved to see her and was smiling with happiness written all over his face.

Nina looks at Roki's face and then speaks to him, "Hmm...I see them red spots here and there on your face, don't deny the fact that you're blushing."

"W-what?....for your information, she is amazingly stunning....and I'm not blushing, it's just kind of hot inside the shrine." Roki replies as he looks at Nina and points with his index finger in front of her, "Oh yea, well what about Kyon hmm? She's with him, and you know you're thinking of him....Therefore that's checkmate." He always wanted to do that, just like the lawyer in the video game he used to play back in his old days.

"Hmph," Nina repsponded as she turns away from Roki while blushing. She knew she was blushing, she just didn't want to admit that she has a red face. She resumed talking to him, "True, but he is just foolish sometimes in my opinion, but that's what make me love him even more and I'm proud to love him so ha! In your darn face!!"

Roki didn't expect that from her, but well I guess we learn new things each day. "So you ready to give the things to Kyon?"

"Yups," says Nina as she calms from the rejoinders from Roki's words, "Got the fireflies, and well what about the cake? Didn't you have it?"

"Me? Oh yeah I left it at the side so she couldn't see it, hopefully she didn't see it while she was behind us..." Roki says as he goes behind to get the cake.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria takes a picture of herself and places her number into his phone. She watched him from her peripheral vision. Jean threw a wink at Miria and she smiled while still holding the phone. When Jean was done fixing the hood of the car, he came around and gave her a kiss and took the phone back. Then, he opened the door for her to sit within the car. Miria passed Jean a flirty smile. Wow, what a gentleman!

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Not a single fault... It amazed Jericho how smoothly Orochi had beaten him in a mind battle, and how he hadn't even the slightest bit. Then again, why would perfection gloat?

"Yeah, I'll get it," Jericho stood up and went to find some napkins quickly.

While searching he pondered his own subtle victory. All it took was humbling himself in front of Orochi and he had gotten what he wanted. Roivas made that thought go away instantly seeing as how the man he thought of claimed to read souls. Were thoughts in the soul? This was a question he would find out later but for now, he needed napkins and maybe some cleaning spray.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Oh… Ha-ha! This is for Temperance, Luzifer, Rein*, kat_star01, Tamaki-Sama, and Valkarma. *grins*)

(OOC: I tried to break it down to make it easier for those of you whom do not want to read the whole bloody thing).

(OOC: Mostly for Temperance).

Kiyoshi smiled at Roki and Nina before bowing slightly. “Please excuse me. I do not mean to be rude, but I need to go and umm…” She looked down at herself than, towel and everything, just glad that she was out of that retched outfit from earlier.

“Get cleaned up… Heh…” She than turned and walked from the room, and into the bathroom where she took a short shower to get herself completely cleaned up.

After, she put her things into the wash, walked into her bedroom, and changed into something casual—jeans and a t-shirt, she then walked out to Roki.

“So how have you b…”

Kiyoshi saw strange girl walking up the stairs. Somebody that she had never even saw before.

‘What the..?’

“Excuse me for a moment Roki, Nina.” She nodded to each before heading for the stairs herself.

(OOC: Mostly for Rein*, Valkarma, and Luzifer).

Once up the stairs, Kiyoshi had paused, hearing someone talk again. “Reina. Oh god I've missed you. I can't believe your here.”

‘Okay, obviously Kairos.’

‘Obviously.’

‘Shut up kyon!’

‘You will thank me later.’

‘What’s that supposed to mean?’

Silence.

“Oh Reina I'm sorry about just then. It was Brother. He is so protective of me..” Kiyoshi took it upon herself to walk towards the door than.

“How did you find me?”

Kiyoshi was angry, extremely so. Her patience was running weary. Did everybody in the damned bay know where she lived? It was getting ridiculous! That was going to be the last straw. She was going to put an end to it for good.

She entered the spare room than, hand on hip, and the other pointing accusingly at the strange girl. “Who the hell are you, and what do you think that you a…”

Once seeing Kairos hugging her tightly, Kiyoshi stopped suddenly.

‘Kiyoshi, why did you stop? You were on a roll!’

‘Look, Kyon.’ She thought subtly.

‘O-Oh…’

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell like that. I had no idea that you two knew each other. It is just that a lot of people have been showing up here late… Oh, never mind. Gomenasai.” She bowed than in apology.

“I will leave you guys alone for now.” She smiled then, before turning to Frederic.

“Can I talk to you for a minute or so?”

(OOC: I will post for kat_star101, and Tamaki-Sama in my next post (or try my best to, heh…). Also, Temperance, I will get back to you in my next post as well. Thank you.)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean runs around the car and hops over the door into the passenger seat, cranking up that big flathead V8 and leaving the parking lot... at a rather sane and reasonable speed. He focuses hard on keeping his eyes on the road and concentrating on his driving rather then looking over at Miria and thinking naughty thoughts. Little does he know that she can pick up on every dirty little one that even flits through his mind for a moment. It doesn't help that they are mostly in a completely different language, but then, a lot of them are flashes of images.

He heads down along the coast, taking the scenic route. The big car rumbles along as he takes the twist and turns, reaching over to turn on the radio before resting his arm across the seat back. A few images of dancing with Miria float through his head, along with some others best left unsaid. Despite all that though, he is managing to be a (moderately) good boy.

As they begin drawing nearer to the college, Jean points out a block of bungalows as they drive past. "'ah got luck, 'ah live jis off dah' beach sha." [I got lucky, I live just off the beach precious]
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared Anthony.
    "I don't think it's safe to go out yet," Rain paused, "So I'll cook something, I can cook simple things like soups and roasts, but I'm better with bakery goods such as muffins and breads...I'm been only in Kevin's apartment for a few days, but because he's a cook he surely has a lot of ingredients."
    Rain got up and walked over to the kitchen.
    "I'll make some good bread, probably something of a sweet roll...I even make a bread bowl so we can stew in a bread bowl," Rain said.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederic and since left the room where Kairos was and was across the hall looking at the random bits of decoration that were around. Japanese ones and otherwise. He kept quiet, though his mouth moved wordlessly, etching poetic verse in complete silence. He didn't want to be heard as there was an awful lot of noise and chaos beginning to accumulate around him and he would rather sever himself from such things. He was not the type to thrive in chaos, in fact it was destructive too him.

He wondered vaguely what Starlight was doing before forcing the thought out of his mind. He heard footsteps coming and his mouth ceased its motions.

Kiyoshi asked him if they could talk, to which he nodded but said nothing.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria watched as Jean hopped into his car and drove away towards the university. The ride there was so breezy and refreshing. Miria loved the wind and the nice cool air it provided. Where she had previously lived, the air was always crisp and the breezy that had passed her today, reminded her of that past memory. She would look over at Jean every now and smile. Miria concentrated to read Jean's mind and it seemed pretty romantic in her opinion. She giggled and enjoyed the breeze. As they were nearing the university, Miria looked at Jean with great intent because of his comment.

"Oh really? Then you must be lucky."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh yea. Bu’ not tanigh… oh da’ place. Iz petite sha, bu’ an’so bad be’n on da’ beach” Jean says with a wink. [Oh yes. But not tonig… oh the place. It’s little precious, but is not so bad since it is on the beach] He focuses on driving, but his hand resting along the seat back begins lightly playing and lightly drawing at Miria’s hair, seeking to lightly urge her closer as he draws steadily nearer to the dorms on campus.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: For Valkarma, Kiyoshi and Galen

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos was suddenly standing. He felt a strange feel like being pulled back and suddenly he was looking through his own eyes.
    "Brother what happened?" He asked.
    "Someone is here. I heard them." He replied.
    Kairos suddenly noticed he wasn't controlling the body. He tried to move his arm but didn't. "Whats going on?" He asked.
    "It's me little brother. To protect you, I may need to hold your body. Don't worry you can have it back when you ask. I mean only to protect you." He replied.
    Suddenly the knife slid down Kairos shifter sleeve and into his hand. Brother held it in a tight grip and wondered slowly over to the edge of a wall. He pressed his back against it and waited. He heard footsteps. His breath began to calm and focus becoming in tune with whoever was walking outside. He waited until the person was just by the door when he sprung.
    He wrapped his arm around the girl and pressed the knife against her.
    "You shouldn't sneak about. Unless your looking for trouble." he said coldly.
    "WAIT! Brother stop I know her." Kairos called out. It was Reina. She was still alive. Brother let go of her and turned to face her. His face was solemn and cold.
    "Are you sure?" he asked.
    "Yes. Let me speak to her." Kairos asked. Brother nodded and faded into the back with Kairos moving into the front. The cold eyes of Brother were replaced with Kairos's normal soft ones. The first thing he did was hug her.
    "Reina. Oh god I've missed you. I can't believe your here." The last thing Kairos could remember of her was at the burning bulding. He hugged her tighter, happy she was still here.
    He then realised himself and took a step back letting go of her. His face was smiling for once and his cheeks were lit a slight red in embaressment.
    "She can't be bad if she is making you smile." Brother noted.
    "Oh Reina I'm sorry about just then. It was Brother. He is so protective of me." Kairos said. "How did you find me?"

She was frightened at first but almost immediately after she realized that he recognized her. He hugged her tightly she could hardly catch her breathe. I missed you too. I'm glad to see that you're okay. she looked at him puzzlingly, Are you okay?

She had to asked. He made mention of "brother" but when she entered he was the one who lounged at her. Who is brother? where...? She stopped herself from probing too much. Instead she smiled when he asked how she found him.

Don't you remember. I can track people.
    Kiyoshi was angry, extremely so. Her patience was running weary. Did everybody in the damned bay know where she lived? It was getting ridiculous! That was going to be the last straw. She was going to put an end to it for good.

She entered the spare room than, hand on hip, and the other pointing accusingly at the strange girl. “Who the hell are you, and what do you think that you a…”

Once seeing Kairos hugging her tightly, Kiyoshi stopped suddenly

‘Kiyoshi, why did you stop? You were on a roll!’

‘Look, Kyon.’ She thought subtly.

‘O-Oh…’

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell like that. I had no idea that you two knew each other. It is just that a lot of people have been showing up here late… Oh, never mind. Gomenasai.” She bowed than in apology.

“I will leave you guys alone for now

She was startled again by Kiyoshi. She could see that she was a little upset at her barging into her house but she stopped her attack when she saw that Kairos knew Reina.

She didn't think much of it. When Kiyoshi retreated she continued to explain how she found Kairos.

Just before we split up after existing the building that was on fire I left a mark on your arm. I wanted to make sure that i could always find where you were just in case you needed me.

During all of this Galen was still just a foot behind her he had not yet reached inside the house so Kiyoshi didn't saught to attack him, neither did Kairos recognise that he was there.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Jean and it seemed that he wanted her to sit closer to him. Well, she had noticed he wanted her to get closer after he was playing with her hair. She drew closer towards him, leaving just a bit of room between them.

"Do you feel that you were lucky tonight?" Miria had asked with up most curiosity.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez watched Rain walk into the kitchen. She had realized also that it wasn't safe for the two of them to go out in the open, where people would see them. It was best if they had stayed in the house, away from prying eyes.

"If you need anything, let me know." She said as she walked to the kitchen door. "I could always make a quick trip to the store." She left out the small detail that she didn't have any money. Even with that obstacle, she was sure she would have found someway.

She took a seat in the living room and looked around. Part of her was wondering where Hana was and what she was doing. She was also wondering if Kevin had been treating her right. She looked at Anthony who was still standing there. "I hope I can be of some help. I'm not capable of somethings since I'm not really living anymore but I do have Hana's powers behind, even if it is just a little." She smiled, "I think my sister is starting to wear off on me."

She got to her feet again and walked into the kitchen watching Rain. "Can I help....or do you have things handled?" She really had nothing better to do, so she thought it would be decent to at least offer her assitance.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Babe, you haven't been a bother to me...You saved me from death...I really needed you and was really happy you came and healed me somewhat. Now..."

Kevin picked Hana up off her feet and carried her in his arms, giving her a long kiss, eyes closed and then said after, "...let's go continue our date."

He continued to carry her all the way to the mall...

Closed Thread

Thread Information