AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 186 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“You will let go pretty pretty b!tch....you cannot touch me.”

“I don't want.....I can't......I am....”

“Do it, I want you to.” Kiyoshi said as she saw the young man in front of her struggling with himself. ‘What the hell Kiyoshi?! Are you a bloody masochist now or something?’ Kyon started to yell inside of her mind. ‘He already broke your damn finger! I mean really, think logically here for a second!’

Kiyoshi grinned at that, only to have her expression turn into that of a frown not even a full second later. ‘No Kyon… I just don’t know what else to do right now… I have no idea what a simple teenager like myself, can do, to help him, and stop him from this madness. I just… I guess everyone goes a little insane sometimes…heh…’

Kyon scoffed from within her mind then. ‘Do not make me come out there Kiyoshi. Listen to yourself! You are sounding just as insane as he…wait a second…’

She listened intently to what Kyon was telling her, as she braced herself for the worst of possibilities that could arise in the situation. ‘Well?’ She asked in return, not exactly yelling it in her mind, but enough so Kyon knew that she was frantic.

Dying was definitely not in her plans for the here and now; that was something the future held for her, as it did all living beings, but not now. She was only seventeen…

‘He could not control you…’ Kyon’s though drifted—echoed really, within Kiyoshi’s mind. ‘W-What? Kyon I…’ ‘Kiyoshi, watch your back!’ He yelled back, cutting her off, not meaning for the phrase to be literal.

Kiyoshi braced herself after realizing that the young man in front of her had taken out his blood whips again, striking across with it again. ‘Kyon!’ As soon as Kiyoshi yelled this thought in her mind, something unexpected happened. ‘Good girl…’ Kyon thought back, as he then closed his eyes from within her mind, focusing his own energy through Kiyoshi, and out.

He was finally able to do so, because she had finally relied on him for something—something that she most likely would have never done, trusting him therefore for the most part, bringing forth something that he had been wanting to try for quite some time now.

A bright, gold tinted light started to rise and glow from around Kiyoshi, as if her aura were making itself visible, turning to that of a multi-colored light, rising lightly, and not far off from the surface of that of her skin. Kiyoshi opened her eyes then, and the color of them, matched that of the impending “aura” now surrounding her.

“Mirrored Reflection…” She whispered, not knowing that she had even said the words at first—it was as if Kiyoshi was in a trance and had lost all thoughts and signs of herself. The word echoed eerily as it was spoken out loud, and slipped from in between her lips—curving to each syllable of the word. ‘Kiyoshi, you can control this…’ Kyon chimed in, and all she did was nod. She was now fighting to control something she did not even know how to control. ‘It is all right Kiyo-Chan. Just get a feel for it, and I will control it for you.’

Since the words were already spoken, all Kyon had to do was push the ability forward further with some of his reserved energy. As he did so, the multi-colored light for a flash of a second consumed Kiyoshi’s whole body, before receding, and causing a somewhat translucent mirrored shape to appear before the attack.

Because, the blood whip did not hit Kiyoshi, when the attack reverberated back from the somewhat translucent mirror and back at the person who had caused the attack—being reflected off of the newly formed “aura”, when it shot back to strike the opposing party, it did not hit him in return.

As soon as this occurrence was over, Kiyoshi’s eyes went from that of multi-colored, back to grey, and then they blanked out, giving Kyon the incentive to take over for a split second; just long enough for her to regain sight of what happened in the situation. This caused Kiyoshi to turn into that of Kyon’s form, as a Male, and then back again without hesitation; her eyes being the cloudy grey color they had been before.

“W-What was that? What the hell happened?” She asked as she looked up at the young man in front of her, although she was asking Kyon the question. She got a glimpse of the scenery passed the teenaged Male’s shoulder, before averting her eyes back to his. Before she did so though, she noticed what looked to be a shadowed figure in the distance—another human being, and it looked as if it were holding another as well.

When Kiyoshi made notice of this, her intuition and eyes flickered with familiarity, and her senses spiked once more. She knew the person, plain and simple, but although that too was now a priority on her list, she had to finish up with the young man in front of her. Although her life still may have been in danger, she was still concerned about him, and would stop at nothing to try to help him.

He was her number one priority at that moment in time, and she was stubborn enough to stick by him until he was back to the way that he was before, or how he had seemed before—when she had first spoken to him. “I am so sorry, I have no idea how that happened. I do not even know what that was!” She paused then, looking him in the eyes.

“Are you all right? You did not get hurt did you? Oh no! If you did, I did not mean for it to happen! Are you okay?”

Kiyoshi reached out with her uninjured hand, before getting a glimpse of it, causing her to retract it. She took her broken finger in her free hand, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth in the process, as she bent her finger back into place, hearing another bone crunching sound. It was truly sickening, but at least it was set now. She just had to put it in a splint until it was fully healed.

Thinking of which, she grabbed some tape from her backpack and tore a few large pieces of tape off, wishing that she had a finger splint to go along with it. But as she wrapped the tape around her broken and its neighboring finger, and put the pack of it back inside of her backpack, she then looked up at the young man in front of her, meeting his eyes with her as she hoped that he would not try anything more. If he did, she would be ready for it this time, without fail, but she still tried thinking positively.

“A-Are you all right?”
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-11-2009 at 03:32 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Bbbbb BAKA!!!!!!!"

WHACK!!!!!!

Xanu went flying accross the room, and Kat huddled herself in a corner. She was breathing heavily and her heart was beating so hard it might as well have flew out of her chest. She then got up and looked at him sternly.

"You don't effect me in the least!!! " She said as her face still burned bright red.

She then walked into her room yelling profanities in Japanese.

"Who does he think he is? thinking he can try and control me like that!! Baka!!!! "

she angrily grabbed her hello kitty pajamas out of her dresser drawer and threw off her existing clothes, flinging them angrily across the room.

"Hmph, stupid pervert.........taking advantage of innocent girls with his 'charm' "

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: A speculum is something else in English and it made that one heck of a confusing post until I got to the end when you let us know you meant "mirror". Anyway you might want to choose a different word.)

(While I'm here anyone with access or TV or Radio "tonight" would probably catch what they're all covering. The anti shifter strike against the "werewolf menace" first they show some footage of the wolf from the night of madness killing people, and whole platoon of the wolves moving through the city. Plus plenty of people telling horror stories, some of which are even true. Some seem less believable to the public, like the frequent stories of a girl matching Hana's description [for those of you that met her] riding on one of the wolves.

Anyway then it cuts to infrared version on a gun cam looking at "werewolves" going into their "vile den" a while later some wolves show up near the entrace and a bunch of missiles fly out with pauses in between. Eventually causing a cave in.

The mayor says he's delivering on his promise to "Punish the shifters who choose to terrorize the populace". And thanks the assistance of "forces from the mainland" [which would refer to the USA] )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-10-2009 at 10:37 PM.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu rubbed his head, reminding himself never to play tricks on Kat again. He figured apologzing would have to wait till she calmed down.

After she left the room, Xanu sighed and looked at Tama, who seemed to have a silly grin on his face.

"At this point i could tell her I was a prince and she wouldnt believe me." he sighed, continuing "im going to have to play my practising carefully. I dont want to hurt Kat in any way."

He stood, and quickly found a pen and paper. He wrote a note of apology, that said he would make her breakfast and take her on a tour of the universitys beautiful park. Then he left the room, heading for his own within the shrine. He didnt notice Tama pick the note up and head for Kats bedroom.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

As soon as the being floating around had pointed out the young man aproaching, Jericho had escaped. He went over towards the beach where he could think straight and listen to some nice music.

"Why does this always happen to me?" Jericho half-way laughed as he rubbed the back of his head which had started hurting.

Down a ways he saw Tommy and Tommy looked relieved when he saw him, "Roivas, man am I glad to see you alive! I saw a report about an anti-shifter strike and also about the bridge," Tommy stopped as he started to realize something.

"Tommy listen, don't start trying to put two and two togeth-" Roivas was cut off when Tommy laughed and said, "That's why you play superhero isn't it? You've got one of those fancy alter egos!"

"Well no it's just..." Jericho looked at Tommy who had a sideways smile on, "Ok yeah I got a few powers but I'm not one of those mindless killers or anything,"

"Well that's always good to know," Coach Tommy said as he handed Jericho a drink that he'd been holding, "Here, you probably need something to numb that cut,"

Jericho hadn't noticed but on the back of his head a gash was opened but it felt as if his skin had crumbled away not torn.

"Hey man we gotta get that looked at or something," Tommy said but Jericho told him it just need a bandage which they got at a first aid kit stand.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat heard Tama scratching at the door and let him in.

"Nya, Prince Charming wrote you an apology letter."

She aggressively snatched the letter from Tama and read it. After reading from top to bottom she let out a sigh and fell on her futon face first.

"Too much drama for one day." she said in a muffled voice.
    "Good night Tama-chan."

Tama laid down at her feet and curled up into a ball, and the both of them drifted off into well need sleep

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sat in the park, under cover of night, doing nothing. Just staring up at the stares. He smiled to himself. Good. For some reason, sitting here made him believe that the excitement of the past few days was over and he could get back to his studies. Sure, everyone was still paranoid about the whole 'shifters' hoax, but that was because mankind, as a whole, was an insane creature without intelligence. Only the individual, and the individual alone, could be sane. And to be sane, was to truly exist.

Therefore... logically... since he was the only sane person....

Nothing exists.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------- ------------------------------------------------ Nothing Exists
    ------------------ Nothing Exists.----------------------------------

Samael groaned, his head had been hurting the past few days and his normal mode of thinking had gone askew. He blamed Kat and Kiyoshi for it. Their over-exuberance towards life had thrown his relentless logic out of sorts. The near-death experience hadn't helped. For some reason... the darkness of that deathly moment still quivered inside him. But he had to be rational. Always rational.

And now the rational thing was to live.

So he stood up. It was obvious to him that he could not sleep in the park, not with whoever was stalking him on his tail, nor could he return to the library. He'd do what he did the first couple days he had lived in Kapok... sleep in the little niches of the world.

He shuffled his body along the sidewalk... he needed to find someplace decent to sleep. Perhaps an empty dumpster...
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-10-2009 at 11:36 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu woke up early to find his room had several boxes in it. A note was on the nightstand that was next to his bed.

"Hey Xanu, I brought your stuff out. Figured Id let ya know it was me.

-Amy"

He smiled, and reminded himself to drop by and thank her.

He rummaged through the boxes, finding the one that had his clothes in it. Amy had commented on all his clothes looking like they had belonged to royalty, and he had been forced to tell her.

She had of course, agreed to keep the secret, provided he at least work occasionally in the Cafe she ran. Theyd been trying to get some extra help, but every other place was was hiring everyone before she could.

he had agreed willingly. He didnt have much cash anyways, so a job would be good for him.

Anyways, he found one of his outfits that he felt matched his mood. It looked exactly like his blue one, but was a deep royal purple. He was going to treat kat royally, especially since of last night.

Throwing off his blue one, he changed quickly. He had no ideal when Kat woke up on mornings, so he made his way over to Kats room.

The only thing that greeted him was Tama, who strecthed lazily when he came in. He scratched his ears, then entered the kitchen, and got to work.

He made some miso soup, pork onigiri, and some Hu Tieu Kho, a dish that was made up of braised noodles, crab meat, and snow peas sauteed in a ginger sauce.

He set the food on the table, and turned to Tama

"Why dont you go wake her up? Im not confident enough yet to go in there." More like not willing to go flying through some walls.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After getting bandaged up Tommy took Jericho back to the house where they finished their food, without coffee. Then Tommy stood up and grabbed the bat in the corner.

"Jericho duck!" Tommy yelled just as a molitave cocktail came smashing through the window.

Jericho leapt out of the way as the bottle smashed and flames went everywhere. There were rioters outside, about three, and they meant buissness. One even had a rifle which he aimed and fired through the window.

"Tommy, get to the back room, I'll handle this!" Jericho said as he slammed the ground and transformed.

The three rioters were stunned by the light long enough for Jericho to smash through the wall and send one skidding across the street and into another house. The rioter without the gun pulled a fireman's axe and smashed it into Jericho but the head broke on Jericho's brick-like skin.

"You think you can break through these walls?" Jericho rolled his shoulders before hammering the man in the face.

"You're one of those monsters aren't you?! You're a shifter!" The man through his gun at Jericho's head and started to run but with a slight jump Roivas Jericho landed in front of him.

"No, I'm just the man that you decided to gamble your life with...and you lost," With this Jericho faked a punch at the man and watched as the rioter turned around and got bashed by Tommy's bat.
    ~The One and Only~

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari-
    she sniffed the air , she smelt an anger , a disturbance . she flipped downwards a bit . more protesters and activists what a waste of time , she flew further down but away from the activists , falling into an empty dumpster. "good night futile world" she closed the lid.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat awoke to Tama licking her face. She slowly crawled out her room to be overwhelmed with the smell of food. Her eyes widened as she saw Xanu in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"wow......."

Her eyes looked like that of a small child at a candy store.

"i....itadakimasu..." She said as drool fell down her mouth.

!!!!!DING DONG!!!!!!!

Kat immediately jumped up to answer the door, and her bones nearly jumped out of her skin to who it was.

"O....Okaa-san!!"

"K-chan! I knew I find you here!!"

Her mother didn't hesitate to let herself in the door, and she made her self comfortable at the table.

"My my! Who is this?"

"Eheheheh, uh....this is Xanu. He 's one of the tenants here." ^___^'

She looked at the breakfast that was on the table, and and evil grin came upon her face.

" Well, K-chan. I came to let you know I embrace you independence. I'll be throwing a party for you at home. You should bring your friend neh neh?"

All Kat could do was nod. She was completely petrified and scared out of her mind that her mother even knew where she lived. She watched her mother leave and let out her breath as soon as the door closed. She then picked up her chopsticks and ate as fast as she could.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the last of the three troublemakers had been taken care of Jericho looked at the house.

"Roivas, you know there's nothing you can do," Tommy patted Jericho on the back as they watched the flaming home.

"I know Tommy, I know," Jericho said as he switched back to normal, "Where in the world are we going to stay now?!"

"Well seeing as how this island is in utter chaos I don't think anyone will care if we stow away at the university," Tommy pointed in the direction of the school before picking up the rifle, "We might need this," He said as he reloaded it.

Jericho and Tommy started a slow walk towards the university as the sun had just started to peak over the horizon.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu smiled as Kat drooled over the food. He may have been a prince, but it had not taken long for the palace servants to learn that he loved to cook as much as his mother did.

The doorbell ringing made him frown, wondering who was here. When he heard what Kat said, his frown turned to a barely hidden scowl.

"Nice to meet you." he said, as he bowed stiffly. From what Kat had told her, and what he could add together, she was trying to get Kat married off as well.

When he heard the part about the party, he dropped the act, and a small thin scowl showed itself on his face.

"......." he said nothing as she left. Then he turned to Kat, saying

"You go ahead and start eating. Ill be right back." With that, he followed her mother outside.

She hadnt gottent far, but he called out to her and she turned to him, small smirk on her face.

"I just wanted you to know that I'll be watching you at that party." he said, his scowl deeping into a glare. "Kat told me about how you've been trying to marry her off. Try being an actual mother and let her make her own path in life." With that, he turned and returned to the ktichen, where Kat had already gotten most of the breakfast down. He merely broke off half a loaf of bread and nibbled at it.

"I dont like it Kat. I think we should be careful if we go. She tell you when?" he asked, continuing "We can still go to the university park if theres time."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael's night was uneventful... there was some protesting and riots and all that but such things tended to avoid Samael, mostly because people tended to avoid Samael. He gave off a very discomforting aura which left him unappetizing to speak to. As for sleep, he had manage to curl up in his storage unit with his books. It was uncomfortable, claustrophobic and madness-inducing but it service him.

Now the sun once again greeted him though he wished it ill. He groaned unwholesomely as he hefted his book bag onto his shoulder and went to his morning class.

Afterwards, he sat in the park to wait for his afternoon class, reading books as he usually did to kill time.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat's mother continued to walk down the street, blowing off the comment Xanu made to her. In her hand she had the wanted poster that had been all over town. She looked at it and started to giggle.

-----

Kat took a drink of her tea and picked up a note that was left on the table.

The party starts in a couple of hours so don't be late. You have some family coming over as well
    --Love : Okaa-san

Upon reading it, she spit out her tea.

"Nani??!?!?!?! A couple of hours!!?! Aiyaa!!!! I have to get ready!!!!!!"

She immediately ran into her room and got dressed. Once she was changed her clothes, she put on an apron and started to clean the house. It was a good way to relieve her stress, and she also wanted to place to look nice before they left. But she mainly needed to vent. She was so unprepared for her mother that she didn't know how to respond, or really what to think for that matter. She was so stressed that she started scrubbing the same spot on the counter so much that it started to turn white when the it's original color was green.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia watched Arella as she scrunched up her face in concentration. When her eyes opened again she blurted out questions."Ah um...He says he's a shifter. Should I tell him...that I'm one too? He wants to know...Um...He says something is threatening shifters...And ah...He wants out and wants to know if I will help him get out of here. Tahlia what do I do?"

Tahlia sat on the bed next to Arella. What does he mean? Was it something his shifter did? Why did he want to know if Arella was a shifter? Why did he want out? What was he going to do when he got out? Was there something threatening shifters really? Or was it just something he made up so he could get out?

"I want you to ask him something Arella. Ask him, "If I did know something how could I trust you? What can you do to prove I can?" Then tell him that as of now, there is no possible means of escape." Tahlia hoped that Kairos would recognize the question he'd asked her when she first talked to him. She had no idea how to specify how incredibly dangerous it was to try to leave this place. Tahlia hoped he wouldn't try to get out. She had to stop him if he tried. Tahlia grabbed her cell phone and dialed the buildings phone number. "Hello. I'm a maid here and right now I'm hiding in a closet. I think one of the captives are trying to get out. Please please check, I'm really scared."

Arella sighed and searched for Kairos again. She found his mind directly above her. "Ah um...I-if I did know something um...how can I trust you? What can you...do to prove that I can? And as of now, there is no possible means of escape um...I think I hear someone moving to wards your cell...You don't want to ah... try to leave right now, okay?."
    Kairos had to focus. This telepath could be a big key to getting out of here. He had to do something before things started to go wrong. Something? He always said something but never did anything. He slumped against the door to his cell.
    "Damn!" he smacked the door again. "Always like this." It was then he heard whispers and calls coming from other cells.
    "Have you seen this?" said one.
    "Yea it's on all the news channels." called another.
    "It's going to be war I tell you." shouted the first again.
    Kairos was worried and quickly ran to his TV. He turned on the news and sat back in horror. Wolves? No Shifters? Fighting was going on all over. He got a glimpse of a young girl riding one of them. He was sure she looked like the girl from the shop and few days ago. He pushed the thought aside as he heard the world he had dreaded.

"It is time to keep the promise and punish the shifters who choose to terrorize the populace". "And I thank the assistance of forces from the mainland" Said the Mayor.

Kairos was silent with despair. Maybe he should have known even without his powers. Maybe he could have stopped it. Maybe he wasn't meant to. He just stared in shock at the videos and felt hope weaken within him. So much so he wondered if shifters were even meant to be. What if they weren't meant to exist. The thoughts scared him.
    "Ah um...I-if I did know something um...how can I trust you? What can you...do to prove that I can? And as of now, there is no possible means of escape um...I think I hear someone moving to wards your cell...You don't want to ah... try to leave right now, okay?."
    Kairos was shook back into reality by the girls voice. He felt a lump in the back of his throat were before he was confident.
    "Listen to me. I know you’re not alone. You hesitate to much and the pauses mean your talking with someone else between my answers. I have no way of proving for you both to trust me. All I can say is to go on faith." he sighed. "But let me ask you something. Turn on your TV in your cell if you have one. Look at what is going on. Chaos has erupted because of shifters and it will take shifters to fix it." he paused himself. "Maybe not me. Maybe not you but someone. And they will need help. I refuse to be locked up and when there are people I care about out there right now."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana got to her feet and walked over beside Kevin. He sat down again and hugged him. "Boy, am I glad I didn't just make a complete fool out of myself. I was so nervous that I didn't know how or when to say anything. I'm just glad that I finally told the truth." She sighed, glad everything was over. Now, it was just a matter of getting out. She wasn't sure if she could walk both her a Kevin through the tower of boulders and rocks. She looked up at him as she hugged him, "What do we do now?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu watched Kat's spree of cleaning for a full minute before turning to Tama and asking "Should I stop her?"

He shook his head and went back to eating the leftovers still on the table. Xanu sighed, and called to Kat as she sped across the room with a mop inhand

"I'm going to go call Cafe' Kapok and make sure everythings okay. You should really calm down amd relax." with that, he went into her living room and picked up her phone, dialing up the Cafes number.

"Hello? This is Amy." The voice from the other end of the line said. Xanu sighed as he saw Tama leaving the area of the Kitchen. Kat seemed to have pulled out some cleaning products that had a bad smell to a cat.

"Its me Amy, Xanu. I was just calling to check in and see how things are." He said. He hoped everything was okay, as Amy was one of his best friends on the island. He had hopes he and Kat could become good friends, but his 'Charm' might make such an endeavor troublesome.

"Oh Xanu!! Ive got good and bad news for you! The bad news is that someone went around town putting up wanted posters of you."

"WHAT!?!" He dearly hoped Kat didnt hear that, as that would lead to questions forcing him to reveal his identity.

"Hold on Xanu. The good news is that some guy wearing black has been going around and tearing them down. Plus, since last night, not a lot of people have been going outside, so i doubt anyones paid it much attention."

"Wait.. a man in black was tearing them down?" he asked, wondering if it might be someone after him who didnt want others chasing him.

"Yeah, some guy named Loraigo or something. Said he understood your reasoning or something like that." Amy hmphed a second later, and said "Dont worry. Im sure no one else knows."

(Switching to Loraigo PC..... Switch complete)

RRIIIPP

Another poster was ripped from its place and thrown unceremoniously into a bag. he had already torn down half of them, and hoped there werent anymore in this area of Kapok.

"Especially since this is the area he lives in." he muttered to himself, pulling two more down. he had been hired to find and bring Xanu back, but he was keeping the King and Queen of Alkiasa out of the loop. His own contacts were doing very good at keeping them from finding out he was here on Kapok.

This didnt mean he could completely stop them from putting hordes of posters up. He thanked god that few people were out and about, as he would have been faced with a horde of people trying to find the kid.

He passed one poster and left it where it was. It was in a hard to see place, and he figured no one would spot it.

"Your lucky your parents hired me kid." he said as he moved on to another street, and repeated the process.

(Switching to Xanu PC.... Switch complete)

Xanu finally decided it was time for some relaxation, namely Kats relaxation. He thought about grapping her by the shoulders, but that might earn him a punch to his face. So, leaning against the kitchen door, he put conentration on his 'charm' for three seconds, then turned to a stopped Kat asking

"Listen, you need to calm down and relax. Why dont I take you through the universitys park? Its a very calm and quiet place."

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

"Tally, he said to ah...turn the TV on..." Arella's voice penetrated the wall of thought inside Tahlia's head. Tally? Oh well... "I'll turn it on." She moved to the small TV and flipped it on. Being so close, the images blurred before her eyes before she could make sense of it. However, she could hear it.

"Punish the shifters who choose to terrorize the populace. And thanks to the assistance of forces from the mainland." The TV reporter started talking again, saying how there would be a debate on the show later about the topic. Arella moved off the bed and touched the TV screen. Tahlia still couldn't see the moving pictures properly, but she heard gunfire, and the sound of a collapsing building. "Tally... what are they going to...do to us shifters? Ah...what about those of us who...don't have anything to do with this?"

Arella sounded close to tears, causing Tahlia to look up. She turned the TV off and told Arella, "Tell Kairos that if he tries to get out right now, someone is going to stop him. Obviously someone in this building has to have seen this too and will send guards out to quiet the ruckus going on inside the cells. You can hear it can't you? Listen, we cannot rely on faith, so we're just going to have to go off words. We can try to help Kairos out but if we move rashly then we'll get nothing done."

Tahlia pressed her fingers against her temples. I already called the guard, and since they don't know it was me (actually they prolly do) they'll go check it out. While they are there they will stand around for at least a day or so to make sure that no one tries to get out to stop what's going on outside. There are prolly a few people who've shifted because of the stress but I'm sure they can easily be handled. What now? What do I do?

Arella nodded and sniffed back a few tears. "Kairos...Ah don't leave your room. Um...Someone is going to...come to quiet the other shifters and if you try to leave they'll move you somewhere....where you will never get out....okay? Tally said...don't do anything rash...kay? Um...um...Just stay put!"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....THUMP THUMP....

Kat had squeezed the broom handle so hard that it had snapped in two. She didn't look at Xanu, but instead she scoffed and continued to mop the floor more violently then she did before.

"Teh, Calm? I'm calm. Heheheh, I'm perfectly fine! I am COMPLETELY relaxed and not at all effected by anything whatsoever!"

Her strokes grew more aggressive as her level of nervousness increased.

Who does he think he is? It's like he thinks he royalty or something and he can just do whatever he wants!! Stupid Charm!!

"Hahahahaha! I've never been more relaxed in my life!"

Her mopping became so violent that she could've broken the floor beneath her, but she had to let it out somehow.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain's mind was racing, he could feel his own heart racing as well. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know, which mind to believe, which voice to listen to.
    "SHUT UP!" Rain yelled.
    He began lashing his whip around in random directions. He didn't care what he hit, who he hit. He just wanted it all go away. The girl made him hurt, she needed to die....live....die....live...die...it's okay she didn't mean it.....she meant it....she meant it....die...live...die..live.
    "I DON'T KNOW I DON'T!" Rain said, "Just DIE DIE DIE....BLEED AND DIE!"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“SHUT UP!” The young man in front of Kiyoshi yelled, as he then began lashing his whip around in random directions—being completely an utterly irrational.

She was just grateful that she did not et hit by them at all that time; quite surprised really. “I DON’T KNOW I DON’T!” He shouted then. “Just DIE DIE DIE….BLEED AND DIE!” He had continued.

Kiyoshi rose up one of her eyebrows at that. This was one serious mental battle that Kiyoshi was witnessing, and she was not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. All she knew was that he looked pained and tortured as he went through it, and although all she really wanted to do at that point in time is comfort him, that was completely out of the question for the time being.

Besides, she had already tried that, and look where it had gotten her.

As the young man before her continued to struggle with himself, Kiyoshi had begin to feel that adrenaline rush again, and it had suddenly turned into that of anger. She looked the teenaged Male in front of her in the eyes before speaking to him, regardless of him still being in his insane state.

“I did not even hurt you one time, so why in the World are you trying to hurt me?! I tried talking to you, I tried comforting you, even after you broke my bloody finger, and not in the literal sense!” When Kiyoshi said the last bit, the image of her deeply cutting her finger on the medicine bottle flashed through her mind, before she decided to continue.

“I am even still right here, before you, regardless of your stupidity of actions that you had to partake for some unknown, yet insane reason! So, I have no idea what your problem is buddy, but everyone had issues, some even more so then others, and you really, really need to get over yours!”

‘What are you doing Kiyoshi? You are just provoking him more!?’ ‘Shut up Kyon! I am going to deal with this how I usually deal with things.’ Kyon then sighed from the back of her mind as Kiyoshi continued her ranting, not saying anything more out loud, only to herself, within the confinements of her mind. ‘Fine, do as you will.’ And Kiyoshi did just that.

“So what on Earth, is your bloody problem!?” Kiyoshi asked—yelled really, as she grabbed the color of the young man’s shirt, not caring if it made him lose focus of what he was doing or not. She was being aggressive, being powered by the turned anger of the adrenaline rush of the situation as a whole.

At least this way, as Kiyoshi looked into his eyes while confronting him, she knew that she had his full attention now, regardless of his insanity, or at least that of the situation.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His mind racing, his body pacing, his breath no longer there. The girl had grabbed him in a sheer amount of aggression. He had to stop, but he didn't know. He didn't know. He didn't know what to do.
    He suddenly felt his world flicker for a moment just a moment, his world gone black.
    His other self came out. His other insanity.
    Rain grabbed the girl by the neck and dragged her into the wall.
    "Rain is now asleep....for now on I make the decisions and I say you shall die, that's what I have been telling him, but that useless protector of his implemented thoughts and consciousness into his mind," Rain said, "Now that I am out I don't follow the same codes.....eheheeehe, you're under my law now and I shall kill you because your blood is so wonderful."

Meanwhile on a beach hill a closed in shot of an estate:

Orochi was finally home. Socializing with people was one of the numerous gifts he was presented. He was tired though. Tired of trying to control and insane person.
    The insane person had made him tired. His butler and maids greeted him when he walked in.
    "Walter, tea," he directed, "And bring my medicine along with it...Amy music Beethoven preferably, Susan my schedule for tomorrow," Orochi paused, "Make all these actions quick or else."
    Orochi was escorted to his den by one of the other butlers. He thought on what he was going to do with Kevin and Hana. Especially Kevin. He was like a king and he had power.
    Power Orochi needed.
    It would be easy to read the girl's soul Hana, she was easy to be broken.
    Rain was already broken.
    And Kevin, just needed a few screws lose before he too was broken. Orochi smiled at his clever work. Oh, he was going to make a mess out of people's souls.
    Yes, he was.
    This thought humored him greatly.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 01-11-2009 at 05:10 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu sighed. It hadnt worked, and she seemed more miffed then ever. Then an ideal struck him.

He sneaked over to Tama, who was watching the entire thing quietly from the countertop. Xanu whispered into his ear, which caused Tama to smile a crooked grin.

As Kat continued her frenzy vent cleaning, paying no attention to him, he made her some yea, adding in the same herbs he had this mornning, such as mint and some sentcha. But he also sprinkled in a little nepeta, catnip essentially. This particular kind he assumed Kat used to calm Tama down when their was company so he wouldnt talk.

Mixing it up, he came over to Kat, who had a new broom, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Kat, I made you some tea. Maybe it'll help you relax."

(OOC: Im evil, and probally dead, but this will create a few laughs no doubt XD)

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari-
    she arrived later at the shrine , to see kat fretty over cleaning and what looked like Xanu trying to talk to a a cat. she sat down and turned on the tv .
    Last edited by Cancre; 01-11-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information