AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 186 FirstFirst ... 6 46 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"I suggest if you don't want innocent people to die you should you should leave the premisis before i call security , remember all the gaurs have loving wives and children and live in a peacful community if you hurt them think about who your really hurting," The self-proclaimed govenor announced, "Although if you think about it like this these are yaimanu gaurds they're the counter intelligence group i can always call the banken and for your information they are the elite attack force!" She stood there as if she'd already won.

Jericho's blank eyes gazed upon the men that she had thrown at him. He knew what Hikari was doing, and it wasn't going to work, "These beings are not innocent! They are henchmen of a demon!" With that Jericho jumped high into the air and when he landed, the shockwave put most of the guards on their head. The few that remained fled as Jericho started towards them.

"You should know that you are not the real power here. America has set up and soon will have complete military control of this island. You're guards, even the elite, mean nothing," Jericho took a hop and landed only a few inches from Hikari, "You are out-manned and out-gunned," He leaned down and was face-to-face with the girl and put a hand on her shoulder, "What do you plan to do?" Jericho asked softly his solid white eyes disapated and his pupils came back into view.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-25-2009 at 04:09 AM.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "Valkyrie why don't you tell me about you I’m quite interested and things are peacefully without Tahlia here to hide from?" Kairos said.

"So that's how you look like when you are shifted. Why are you hiding things from Tahlia?" "I don't talk very often but this could be a start of a friendship i have always wanted" she thought to herself. "Well, what you're looking at now is the real me, the original me" she said looking down at her own physique, she looks so dirty, she never looked like this before, she dresses simple and a little cnservative, coz she was born many years ago, yet she looks very elegant, they use to say that to her.

"So what really do you want to know about me? I don't really talk often, but since we're alone here and you've got no one else to talk to, i'll speak up..." Valkyrie said, very fast, she just hope Kairos understand what she just said.

She thought of things to say, she was waiting for what Kairos will ask, but he seems thinking, so Valkyrie spoke again, "Do you want to see my shifter persona?" she said smiling looking straight to his grey eyes.
    He smiled at her. Gave a little spin and said, "My shifter half doesn't look that inpressive just different." he sniggered, "And it doesn't smell like my normal self. Its hard getting a bath when you can't see one and your being hunted by these people." He laughed at it. It had been a long time since had done anything normal like take a bath.
    "I guess it wouldn't hurt to see your shifter half." He said, "Don't want you to feel I'm forcing you though?" He smiled gently. He took another bite of the apple he had picked up and began drinking some of the water. He stared at Valkyrie very intently, ready to listen to anything she said but without being creepy. He lightly giggled at how fast she could talk. If it weren't for the fact he used to speak like that as a kid he would have caught it all.
    "By the way; where are you from? How old are you? Do you know why your here?" He suddenly blurted out ruining the calmness he had set up.
    "Riena used to did that when she first met him." He thought. He sighed a little still hoping she was ok. He turned his attention back to Valkyrie first though.
    "So just tell me about yourself. I'd love to hear it."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari- im using reverse mentality on jericho it won't harm him but he wont be able to use his the "the walls power" and hikari will
    "oh really america .. . well . . . 9-11 . . . hahahahahhaha" , "what I plan on doing is killing you , the nail that sticks out must be hammered down , if america takes military action thats not my problem but yours , you see the americans are anti-shifter now if they're taking this island where will you live we're surrounded by water , you be trapped like a bird in a cage" she clasped the hand he had layed on shoulder , three black rings formed around the two spinning around and around ( like atom rings ? ) , then suddenly he pulled in and dissapated . she felt his power coursing through her body , she pulled out one of her arrows and stabbed herself with it , the arrow barely broke the surface of her skin , "so this is what it feels like too have a body made of brick" . she pulled out her bow and a shiny gold glowing arrow materilised in place bow drawn at full compasity , "now what will you do" .

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

She outsmarted me! The demon just stole my powers! Jericho's eyes didn't display the fear that was inside him, instead they remained fixed on the girl and a smile crept across his face. He knew all along that the military would probably do him in as well if it came down to it.

Jericho scanned the young demon's long, raven hair and small dress, "Well I know-" He paused as he stood back up, "We are all going face judgement for our sins in the end," He turned around and looked at the light on the horizon. It was the beggining of a new day in Kapok and it could very well be Jericho's last. He turned back around and looked directly in her eyes, as if he was trying to search her soul through them, "Hikari, isn't it? Will all of this make you happy? The killing I mean. After you have slain all that had ever done anything to you, will you be happy?" He sat down in front of her, still facing out on the horizon.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-25-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin felt his cell phone vibrating. He picked up and answered, knowing it was probably Hana.

"Yes? What is it, Hana? Make it quick as I'm trying to help Rain out of a jam."

Meanwhile, a black Toyota Supra (There are cops and investigators who use cars such as the Supra as squad cars.) with the police lights inside shows up at Rain's house. Two officers walked toward the door. With their uniforms, cleaned and pressed, they rang the doorbell, awaiting a response.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana let out a squeal of happiness. "I'm so glad I finally reached you. Listen, all I wanted to say was that Carlos is alright. Since you're busy, I'll just find a way to get Carlos back to my apartment. I'll wait for you now. I have a feeling Rain is more important now." She smiled to herself. "Bye."

She turned to Carlos as she hung up the phone. Turning to Carlos, she smiled again, "Well, it looks like we're on our own. Kevin seems to be helping a friend. Do you think you can walk? I can take you back to my place and we can stay there till Kevin's finished. It's not much but it's all I can offer right now. I can't think of anywhere else to go."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin had to call Hana back right quick.

Come on, pick up!!! I need to say something regarding Carlos.

The store clerk came out with the zoom lens and said, "This zooms to 16x magnification and comes with a night filter. Did you find what you like?"

"Yeah, I did. Now I just need 3 rolls of film, some batteries, and three tapes. How much do I owe you?"

"Normally, it would cost $378.50 but since you're the first customer to have bought so much in one visit, I will cut it by 30%, making your total $264.95. Are you paying with cash, or debit?"

"Cash works. Can I have all of this in a bag please?"

I really hope that girl answers.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Hana helped Carlos back to his feet, Hana heard her phone ring. She couldn't imagine who would possibly be calling her. No one had before so what made now so special. She looked at the screen. It was Kevin. She shrugged, answering the phone. "Kevin? What wrong?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Take Carlos to my house. I'm sure the scent of a wolf will make him feel at home. Now I have what I need. Time for me to help Rain out. I will be back later at the house. Wait for me there. Love you..."

Kevin hung up after that and started moving towards Rain's house.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

>sisternightroad<
    Reina? Are you alright?" Tahlia smiled at her, and created a calm, reassuring aura.

Uh, oh; I'm okay. I was just looking for a way out. Can you help me? Reina was hesitant in asking but what choice did she have. She avoided making eye contact with the person.

Who are you anyways? did you put me here. No, you heard me calling out. I'm looking for someone can you help me find him? Reina was just spitting out questions not knowing what to do but i suppose it was a possibility that this person could help and she had to find out.

She looked her. So can you help me or what? i'm in a hurry to leave this place gies me the creeps.
    Last edited by Rein*; 01-25-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Love you..." Hana looked at the phone as she hung up. Shrugging, she took Carlos' arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, "Kevin said that taking you to his place would be better. So, I guess we'll head over there."

They began the long trek back to Kevin's house. Hana didn't think she'd make it that far. It was a longer trip then she had remembered when they were following the wolf before. Maybe it was because Kevin who had done the traveling and she went along for the ride. She huffed. They finally made it and Hana helped Carlos inside and sat him down on the couch. "There. That should be a lot better then that dusty old ground. I'll be right back. I want to take a shower real quick."

Hana rushed into the room, pulled out the bag of clothes Kevin had gotten her, and grabbed a pair of jeans and a tank top. She ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Jumping in, she scrubbed off the dirt that collected on her from sleeping on the ground. When she was finished, she pulled on the clothes and stepped outside. With a sigh, she went back out to Carlos, "Is there some way I can help you? Anything I can get? I feel so horrible that this all happened. After all, none of this would have happened if it weren't for me." She sat beside him, "I'm sorry."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain didn't have much of an appetite instead he just watched his parents put food in their mouths and wash it down with their drinks. Chew and drink. His father stared at him and his mother began looking at him too.
    "Honey what's wrong?" his mother asked.
    "I don't have much of an appetite," Rain said.
    "Are you worried about something?" his mom asked.
    "No..."
    Rain finally got up with the steak knife and point it at his parents. His mom and dad stared at him almost utter shock.
    "Put the knife down," his father said as if trying to coerce Rain into sensible behavior.
    "I can't....I can't...."
    "PUT THE KNIFE DOWN NOW RAIN...OR I'LL GET THE WHIP!" his father said.
    "I can't...and you won't get the whip or I'll screw you in the throat...I'm not lying I will, I have to do things on my own....on my own...my own....I can't rely on people any more....."
    Rain paused if trying to knock sense into his own mind, but this was something beyond his own reasoning.
    "I don't want you guys to get hurt....maybe you're right my mind makes you look like bad people, but I will expose the true bad guy....you guys just sit there....sit there and don't move,"
    Rain's father got up quickly and before Rain had any thought in what he was doing he threw the knife at his father. The knife locked itself in his father's shoulder. Rain just stared at them, his mother was now yelling, crying, and making an odd screaming noise. Rain began to walk calmly towards the door, it surprised him on how calm he was after that. Rain walked out the front door.
    "GET BACK HERE......RAIN GET BACK HERE!" his mother was screaming in mad fits of tears, "IT'S NOT SAFE OUT THERE....RAIN!"

Rain took one more glance at his parents and continued walking off.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't be sorry, Hana. Kevin helps you just as you helped me. So, did he teach you anything while you've been here? Anything like necessities for life?"

Carlos had brushed himself off and decided to rest for a bit. His stomach rumbled kind of loudly. He silently smiled and chuckled at the sound.

Over at Rain's house, the two cops at the door heard the threatening debacle and saw Rain, furious as hell, probably out of fright.

"Are you okay, son? What happened?"

One of the officers lowered himself to Rain's height and showed a look of concern.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-25-2009 at 05:49 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

As Xanu explained everything to her, her memories all came flooding back to her. She remembered getting hammered, getting angry at Sakiko, and Xanu's confession.

"Well Xanu....To tell you the truth....I've known about your feelings for awhile. I overheard you talking with my mother."

Kat then got up and went to the doorway.

"And if you want to know how I feel, well, I'm afraid I can't really answer that question. I don't even know myself. But all I know is this............no matter what happens.......we have to find a way out of this engagement.........It's for our own good."

With that, she walked out of the doorway and into the library living room with Kiyoshi

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana smiled, "Yes, he's tried teaching me how to cook. I know a little now but the food isn't the best." She looked at the kitchen and she heard his stomach growl. She laughed to herself. "I take it you're hungry. I can try and cook something for you but like I said, it isn't the best. I'm a horrible cook."

She got to her feet and walked into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and stared into it. What could she possibly cook for Carlos that wouldn't make him violently ill? She was sure her cooking would and she didn't want to make his week any worse. She sighed. Maybe she should have listened more to her mother.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Are you okay, son? What happened?"
    The man bent down to his height and Rain stared at the man. The man looked concern, but Rain couldn't think very well.
    "I won't...I won't hurt them....I can't cause they aren't the bad ones, but I can't let you hurt them either," Rain mumbled, "I'm barely conscious of what I am doing....barely, enough to know who the bad ones are.....and I can't let you get in my way...I have to stop the bad ones from making mom and dad do this....I am one of those bad ones, I started it.............."
    Rain grabbed the man's wrist.
    "Eheeheeheheheheeheh.....I wonder what you look like....when you bleed out all over the floor,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The officer got a bit startled from the threat and quickly tasered Rain, sending 50,000 volts into his body. The other officer looked inside the house and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Hopius? Are you alright? Where are you? Steve, I will check inside the house for the parents. Watch the kid. If he tries to go for you again, shock him."

Over at Kevin's house, Carlos said, "Here, let me help you, Hana. I know how to cook as well so I will assist. How about some tacos? Simple to make, really. Just defrost some ground beef and cook it in a pot, add one or two bay leaves and some tobasco for flavor and some kick to the taste, chop up tomatoes and lettuce, ready sour cream and shred some cheddar and monterey jack. Now you have your whole platter. I'll show you the finer points on cooking the beef just right."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-25-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My son Rain, where is he?" Mrs. Hopius asked.
    "He threw a knife in my shoulder," Mr. Hopius said.
    Mrs. Hopius ran from the dining room and tired to make her way outside.
    "Where is he?" she asked, "What has he done."
    Mr. Hopius stared at the officer.
    "My son is really sick, if he called you guys out here I am sorry about that,"

Rain felt a bit dizzy and wuzzy. He could hear his mother screeching like she did. A man was holding on to him. He didn't like that. He couldn't have that. Suddenly the man let go of Rain's wrist.
    "I'll make you dance a nice jig," Rain said, "Eheeeheehehehe!"
    Suddenly the officer that was grabbing on him was now pulling out his gun. The man turned the safety off of the gun. And turned the gun towards the window where the other officer was standing talking to his parents.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu listened, with a saddened heart, when he heard Kat say "Well Xanu....To tell you the truth....I've known about your feelings for awhile. I overheard you talking with my mother."

Kat then got up and went to the doorway.

"And if you want to know how I feel, well, I'm afraid I can't really answer that question. I don't even know myself. But all I know is this............no matter what happens.......we have to find a way out of this engagement.........It's for our own good."

With that, she walked out of the doorway and into the library living room with Kiyoshi.

He thought carefully. He knew his feelings for Kat were definte, but he wanted to make Kat happy, so he would do anything to get her to be happy.

After a moment, he got an ideal. he had seen some fo the ingredients needed, and this would allow them to talk about ideals involving the engagement and ways to get out of it. It would also keep kat from the horror movie, which he had a strange feeling was going to involve the undead somehow.

"Katsumi-kun,..." he said as he followed her in. He saw Kiyoshis brother doing a very good job of ignoring everyone and everything in the room. he saw kat sitting next to Kiyoshi, though he thought he could tell she was worried, as an aprehensive look had come upon her face.

"Katsumi-kun? If you want, we could talk about ways of getting out of the engagement. Ill even make you some Tempura rolls if ya want." He smiled lightly, wondering if Ayak-san had told him the right food...

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat slowly turned around and looked up at Xanu with huge googly eyes.

"T.....Tempura rolls nya? You're.......You're going to make Tempura rolls?"

Her face had a look of childish excitement as she nodded her head.

"That sounds like a good idea."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: FBD, you already have taser darts stuck in you. Why should an officer use a gun when his target's own control of skeletal muscles are messed up?)

Murphy's partner turned his attention to the short scuffle and fired his taser into Rain's back. The cop nodded to Murphy and they both pressed their buttons. They kept that going for 3 seconds before stopping but keeping the darts in.

"I'm sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Hopius but I'm afraid we will have to take Rain in. Murphy, I'll "collar" him. He won't be able to do anything right now. Mr. and Mrs. Hopius, do not worry, Rain has just received a combined 100,000 volts from our tasers, badly messing up his control over his own skeletal muscles. He will have trouble moving his arms and legs but rest assured, he isn't going to die."

The officer then took out a pen and paper and asked, "Did Rain say anything during the fight, before sticking the knife in you, Mr. Hopius?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"He just was spouting about how he had to stop the bad people and how we weren't one," Mrs. Hopius said.
    "My son is sick, where are you guys taking him?" Mr. Hopius asked, "He makes up lies about how we do these things to him and I really don't want him to have one of his nightmares....oh yes he hasn't taken his medicine."
    "Dear now isn't the time," Mrs. Hopius said.
    "Yeah, he was talking about how he doomed us....oh and he threatened to screwer me with the knife in the throat...good thing it was the shoulder,"

Rain couldn't move. The world and the atmosphere almost felt numb. He felt numb and cold. Rain couldn't move anything.
    Just numb.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OCC: Longest post yet from me xD]
    (Nina: Red) (Roki: Normal Blue)

"It's just too bad Kyon cannot do the same."

"Don't say that Nina, you my speak too soon."
    "Yea well, I want it soon. It's nice having Kyon here to make things fun."

Both of them overheard Xanu saying something about tempura.

"Apparently, Mister Princey Boy is trying to make Kat-nappy happy?"

"Who knows, if he's only cooking for her then that is seriously messed up. I will cook for everyone else curry if that happens. Hopefully Kiyoshi might have some ingredients."
    "Then let's head back downstairs and you make some curry, just to be safe."

Same minds, both different souls but in one body...They are both seeing the same and hear the same and everything...SAME for each of them. If only they could be separated, that way they could be both enjoying it, while one just sits there not doing anything, but waiting till they get their turns on shifting. As they head downstairs, both souls in one body trips and falls down the stairs. More pain hits them both as they kept tumbling down. When they head the last step of the staircase, the heads of one mind hit the ground zero floor and was merely knocked out for several moments. Little did they know that both were REALLY separated with Roki on the left side and Nina at the right. Both woke up at the same time and looked at each other. When they realized that they were not in the same body, both screamed:

"What the?...AHHHHH!!!!!"

After seconds of screaming, they calmed and felt all moods of fear, happyness and sadness. Fearing that they might cause havoc, happy that they are separated and sad because they are not used to this.

"Okay umm...back to making curry?"
    "Yes, back to..what now? Oh yea curry."
    "I know our heads hit the ground like that, good thing we didn't get amnesia right?"
    "Indeed, would be doomed if that was too happen."

Both clean themselves, with Roki wiping a bit of dust off of Nina and Nina doing the same.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then, while he's down for the count, hurry and get the meds. How did all of this happen Ma'am? Is his medication Cortexa, by any chance?It's purpose is to help the target think straight for awhile...like a normal human being. If you don't have it, then talk to your doctor and request it as soon as possible. Cortexa is taken through injection."

Kevin saw a squad car and a black Toyota Supra at Rain's house and ran over to see Rain on the ground from the tasers of two cops. "Officers, what the hell happened here? Why is Rain out of it?"

"Sir, this one stuck a knife in his father. The guy's not dead but rather badly hurt. Corporal, would you be able to get some medical supplies?"

"That, I can do. Mrs. Hopius, I apologize but the request for the officers came from me. I heard from Rain that there were bouts of abuse and partial neglect from the father. Do you have any medical supplies? I can take care of your husband's injury."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

As the movie began, Kiyoshi waited in anticipation for Kat, and Xanu to see which one she had put on. Especially Kat. ‘This should be interesting…’ She thought to herself, preparing herself to be completely enthralled by what was going to be playing on the big screen.

When the pictures started flying by on the screen, with that speaker she had heard she had no idea how many times in her life, her eyes widened in horror. “Oh, my, Gods!” Then she picked the popcorn bowl that mysteriously ended up on the table and then started to slowly eat it, dumping a bag of M&Ms into the bowl as well. “I love this movie!” She gushed as the beginning credits had ended, with the newspaper streams flying across the screen with miscellaneous headlines.

When the title of the movie went across the screen, Kiyoshi’s eyes lit up as the flying letters spelt out as an epical booming voice announced as if it were a sports announcer, “The Swan Princess, Return To Swan Lake!” Then the echoing letters zoomed away as Kiyoshi sat entranced with the flashing colors on the screen, shoving her face full of M&M popcorn of deliciousness as she continued to watch.

She turned her head to look over at Xanu and Kat, taking in their facial expressions before bursting out laughing in a fit of giggles. “Just kidding you guys.” She said as she threw a handful of the popcorn at each of them before shoving more in her mouth. “This is what we are really watching.” Then she switched the discs in the player by a simple press of a button on the remote.

Then the letters were old looking and morbid as the eerie music had begun to play, and Linda Blaire announced the movie title, “When athletes become zombies. Marathon runner edition.” Then it showed a scene of a football player zombie tackle Linda Blaire. “Just kidding.” Then Kiyoshi clicked the button one more time, and when one of the last discs fell into place, the actual movie had started to play. “Dawn of the dead.” Kiyoshi grinned until she heard someone screaming and the sound of something hitting the carpet. Her grin faltered then.

“Yeah, you guys have fun with this. I will be right back. I have to go and check on Sakiko-Onee-Sama.” Then Kiyoshi got up and walked out of the room, to see Roki and Nina standing up and wiping themselves off. “I’m not even going to ask.” Kiyoshi said before turning towards the hall and going into her bedroom. “Now where did I put it?” She asked herself before finding a whole bag of what she was looking for.

Kiyoshi grabbed it and headed back towards the Library Living Room. “Hey you guys!” Then she pulled a can of silly string out of the bag, tossing the bag off to the side in the process, and aimed it at Kat and Xanu, spraying the whole can at them before diving for the bag and grabbing another can out of it. “You shall never defeat me! Mwuhahahaha!!!!!!!” Then she started throwing popcorn at them too.

Some of this stuff was going over towards or flying at and actually hitting Akihiro, but he just sat there, facing away from them, ignoring them the best that he could as he continued to read. He was trying his hardest to ignore it, but as time went on, he was slightly slipping into a light irritation. He attempted to ignore that as well.

'Yeah, real mature Kiyoshi. Real mature.'
    Kyon thought, and it just made Kiyoshi enjoy everything that much more.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information