AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 164 of 186 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

During the entire building of the ice barrier, an orca came crashing through, blood flying with it. The barrier came down on Oneo along with the whale. Being smacked by the whale himself, Carlos had received a broken back now so he had no time to think about Oneo or Miria's statuses. He focused now on survival.

"Now to make sure you stay down!"

Carlos raised two hands to form two large icicles over the orca before him. He dropped one, impaling the skull...

"That one is for Miria, Oneo and Stephen. This one is for el jefe!"

The second icicle dropped as he dragged himself to the whale's stomach and formed a blade of ice protruding out from a casing on his hand.

"...And this one is for me!!!"

Carlos sliced the whale's stomach open and started eating at the meat feverishly. Will eating whale meat laden with green stuff help heal him? He could only hope.

Outside, the Cerberus and the orca were in a clamping match until a loud crunch signified that someone lost. The orca fell by means of a torn skull and released it's grip. Once the Cerberus felt the orca let go, he felt his innards shifting a bit through tears in his flesh as all three heads roared loudly and feasted on the fallen opponent.

"Finally, a feast that was worth fighting for. You were a worthy opponent, whale but I have a reason to prevail and keep living. Allow me to feast on your carcass as I help my allies."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen and the wolf continued gnawing on the orca's tough skin. He wasn't sure about the other shifter, but he wasn't making any kind of progress. His teeth weren't nearly strong enough to pierce the creature. He started feeling incredibly useless all of a sudden. As he considered summoning his copies away from the other battles in favor of ganging up here, the orca seemed to be losing control of itself. Its movements became erratic.

For a moment Stephen thought they were actually causing it harm, but then he realized that it was other shifters. Someone armed with a shotgun was pelting it full of lead. The orca reared its ugly head and filled its jaw again, this time with the man's arm. Blood splattered. Almost immediately after that something gorged the side of the whale. Stephen was now nearly covered in the crimson liquid and severely grossed out. But he didn't have time to stop and dwell on the matter. The orca was falling fast. He was nearly crushed beneath the mass of blubber as it came crashing down on the floor beneath them. He barely had time to leap off it and dart behind the nearest person.

He didn't shift back into a human, not yet anyway. He summoned his various copies to his side. They all came leaping over crumpled bodies and bounding over towards him, passing easily through the ice-sealed entrance (is that ok? They're shadows really).

Twenty pairs of Stephen's eyes were focused on the fallen orca. Only one set shimmered a bright silver, signaling the real Stephen. This Stephen-copy tossed its head back, and its fellows dissolved away, becoming a black wisp tha was carried off in the wind. Quite sure the danger had passed, he shifted back into his human form.

"Well now, that was something else." he commented.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein*
    Reina was hearing Galen but she was so set in her thought that she didn't answer at first. She saw his eyes and wasn't sure of what to say..

I'm okay just a little tired. Sorry about falling on you like that. I would like your help but i'm not sure what to do myself. I just had some visions about Samuel. they weren't good. something weird is gonna happen to him. Each vision took me further and further in the future and it ws a little much. When it makes more sense i'll explain it better but for now i'm not really sure what to do.

“A little tired is all?” He asked her, lookin’ down at her. “I don’t care if you fell on me. I could’ve liked it for all ya’ know.” He acted like he was joking when he said it, but in reality he probably wasn’t. “Yeah I can try and help ya’ out. But visions? Reina, can you somehow prove to me that all of this is real and that I’m not imaginin’ any of it? I feel like I’m goin’ insane because of everything, and I’m not sure what I can believe or not. Is there some way ya’ can prove to me that any of this is real without me thinkin’ it’s my meds, or some sort of hallucination, or my imagination playin’ tricks on me? I think my whole family is and was crazy, so I just think I inherited that.”

He smiled at her. “If ya’ can, I can probably do more then just sit here and act crazy while ya' talked to me about what’s wrong. This way I can help in some way. Ya’ know?” She may just be Reina to everyone, but to Galen, she was still the first person he met in Kapok, and the first person he wanted to play his violin for that night they met. He actually liked Reina a lot, but he wouldn’t say it. Besides, he flirted with too many people anyhow. That wouldn’t be easily bypassed. But it was what it was. He just wondered if she would stay around him when everything was over. He wanted to help her. He just didn’t know how to.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I think the ice barrier collapsed, Cappy.

Looking back at Stephen, Carlos, still eating, used his ice blade to cut a portion of meat for Stephen. He looked at the man, saying...

"Eat. You deserve it. Miria, Oneo, you too. Come and eat. This thing is impaled right through the skull so you're in the clear. You guys still alive?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-01-2009 at 07:40 AM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Oneo had then nodded as Carlos explained the reasons for coating her in ice. She’d drop her face back into her arm, trying to keep the small pain-filled whimpers to a minimum.

It was then that the world came crashing down. Looking back she’d gasp in horror as the body of an Orca broke through the ice barrier, falling atop them all.

Encased in ice she knew she couldn’t run, instead she’d attempt to drag herself out, but being too weak she wouldn’t get far as the heavy weight of the Orca came down upon her. Managing to let out a small scream of fright she’d duck her head, arms covering her head. With the ice having just been coming up her back she would curl her body as much as possible.

Then everything went black.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oneo? Oneo? Answer me, damnit!"

Carlos looked at Stephen and Miria and said,

"Can you two look for her, please? I can't really move much so I am instead eating this whale."

Carlos did show concern for Oneo's safety but he also showed the need to survive as he tore into the whale's blubber and muscle tissue. Each piece tasted a little odd but good, nonetheless. It was a new experience of trying seafood for him here.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC- *sigh* switching back)

As the Orca fell, Willow let go in shock just before the thing smashed into the ground. Willow was thrown across the ground, skidding and thumping before rolling to a stop. It hurt, but not enough to put her off. She could smell the hurt people and knew she had to get to them.

She stalked over to the other side of the whale and could smell the broken spine of the man there as well as several other injuries on the ones around him and a familiar smell from under the beast. As Willow sniffed, she recognized it. It was the smell of the injured girl from earlier, the one who had been bitten.

She sniffed and shoved and pushed, but couldn't get the Orca off the girl. She looked around at the people, pleading at them with her eyes. She went back a bit and put her full weight into her speed, trying to roll the beast over.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean manages to shift under the bulk of the Orca enough to reach out and take Miria's hand. He clasp it strongly, his thoughts sending comfort and care. He continues trying to work deeper under the Orca, the pushing and lifting of the others allowing him to draw closer to her.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 08-04-2009 at 07:59 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

"Can you two look for her, please? I can't really move much so I am instead eating this whale."

Stephen nodded to Carlos and moved to kneel next to Oneo, who was a sitting duck under the sheet of ice that protected her. He tried briefly to find her under the subzero matter, but she was curled up and out of sight. He then looked up at the new wolf-shifter was putting all its strength into rolling over the fallen orca. He started helping her, ramming his shoulder against the blubber on its side. He was straining quite a bit.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Aamira looked down slightly, sort of dredging along. But when she looked up at Kairos, she was smiling again. She was not going to let a few minor mental disputes and a few bad dreams ruin anybody else’s day.

“All right, let us go then.”

At that, she took Kairos by the hand and started along her way to the University, trying to block out any mental voice that may break her conscious again.
    Kairos snatched his hand back from her. He wasn't wanting to see more visions he didn't want to see.
    "Poor Kat. I hope she is alright." He thought looking back.
    "The girl will be fine. Stop worrying." Shadow told him.
    "Sure. What about this lass though?"
    "What you want me to say. Her whole life. From birth to death. You know I can't do that. It doesn't work that way. You see possibilities not the truth."
    "Your right."
    Kairos's attention came back to the real world and he sped up his pace to keep next to Aamira. He wasn't sure what to say so he decided to just to say something random.
    "Hey. What you studying in Uni then? And you mentioned a flat mate. Who is that?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Valkarma).

Kairos's attention came back to the real world and he sped up his pace to keep next to Aamira. He wasn't sure what to say so he decided to just to say something random.

“Hey. What you studying in Uni then? And you mentioned a flat mate. Who is that?”

Aamira stopped suddenly in her tracks at the mention of what she studied.

She did not quite know how to answer that question really, and it was one that she was not too prepared to answer.

“Everything.” She said simply, but then…she felt as if she needed to continue, to sound more convincing since she herself was not sure of what she was going for exactly, “I am just getting my general based educational courses out of the way so I can start on my majors soon…”

She whirled about to face Kairos then, sending her darkened curls twirling about until she came to a stop in front of him, where they then rested upon her shoulders again “-and I am not sure what those are quite yet.”

But then he had also asked about her dorm mate.

‘Elina… She thought as she looked down at the ground briefly before meeting Kairos’s eyes with hers again.

Aamira smiled slightly.

“Yes, I did mention somebody. She has been my friend since we were very small children, and we just happened to want to attend the same University. She has been here longer then I though, because I just transferred in from a different University across seas.”

‘Oh no! I said too much! Aamira thought gasping.

‘No, you hardly gave away anything important, Aamira darling.’

‘Leave me alone!’

The other female’s voice just rang, echoing about Aamira’s mind in laughter, and this caused Aamira to wince slightly again.

Her “conscious” really bothered her.

Aamira turned away from him then, blushing some, flustered with herself just a tad, and begun to walk toward the university again to speed up the process a bit.

It was silent for a while as she walked. She was not even sure if Kairos was following her or not, she just assumed that he would, and that he was, since he had said that he did not mind walking with her.

Once at the University campus entrance Aamira spun around again to face him.

“So do you have any reason to come to the University if you do not attend any more? And you never mentioned why you stopped going…”

Aamira gasped again.

“Oh no! I hope I am not prying! I am so sorry!”

(OOC: Once again, due to length, I will post Kiyoshi’s bit once a double-post is not ensued).

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

There was a high and quick sound of rushing air mixed with wavering sounds. It took a few seconds to realised it was her own breathing and frail whimpers that told her she was still alive. Oneo opend her eyes slowly she’d glance at her surroundings…well she would have if there were any light.

Her body was curled upon its side, arms and face were grazed with scratches of blood and skin from the fall, her wings (halfway through a healing) were still painful but bearable and no longer in threat of falling off her back.

There was a muffle thud coming from the side, followed by the great mass above her rocking. Someone knew she was under here-they were trying to get her out!

“P-Please! Get me out of here! Get me out!”

She would only allow herself to cry out those few words; otherwise she knew she would become hysterical. Breathing still rushed she’d lift her hand, feeling the ice that had saved her.

Her fingers’ trailed cracks within the ice, a few bits missing yet it kept most of the pressure from crushing her. Her toes curled as she’d find where the ice ended at her lower back, feeling up to her feathered wings that now, with a flex would push up against the Orca to relieve the pressure on her chest.

Biting her tongue she’d then attempt to slow her breathing, hoping they would free her before she’d run out of air.
    Kiii!~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: A Kiyoshi post! Yay!!)

When Kiyoshi was about to pull away from the girl, feeling kind of embarrassed at her act of emotion, she was surprised when she found the girl hugging her in return.

It was odd though—strange in some way. The girl seemed to have been concentrating on something as Kiyoshi looked down at her, and after a while of being slightly confused at what might have been happening, the girl shifted into an older form.

To make things a little bit more odd, Kiyoshi then heard another voice inside of her mind, another one besides that of Kyon’s.

'Thank you.' It said genuinely, and Kiyoshi could not help but just stare at the now-young women in front of her.

Before she could do anything, Kiyoshi had took notice of the multicolored pigment arising from her skin again, like she had seen happen only twice before.

‘Kyon, I…’

‘It’s all right Kiyoshi. Remember what I told you in the hall? You can control it. You are always using it now so it is going to react naturally to other shifters if they have abilites.’

Kiyoshi nodded, gulping some to get rid of the excess saliva that had been building up in her mouth, before closing her eyes and concentrating some.

Upon the opening of her eyes, Kiysohi’s eye color had then matched the multicolored pigment arising from her skin, only to have the “aura” disappear and only continue on by being reflected in her eyes.

She smiled then at the girl in front of her.

‘You’re welcome.’ She said in response...through thought.

‘Good girl, Kiyoshi.’ Kyon chimed in.

‘I apologize if I seem horrible at this,’ Kiyoshi began thinking to the girl, ‘-but I am sort of new to this. I am just getting the hang of my abilities.’

Kiyoshi looked back toward her front door before averting her eyes back to the girl before her.

‘How would you feel about me convincing my parents to let you stay with us? We were looking for a live-in anyway, and I think you may need a slight change from…well, you know.’

Kiyoshi’s smile faltered a bit as she relived the experience in her mind, watching everything play out again and again—something that she did not want happening.

‘I’m not forcing you, so the decision is up to you.’

And she left it at that.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: Its cool your safe..

Kera hearing everything that went on heard a thud on the ground and one of the maids almost running to the door. She quickly opened it and her expression changed to shock. She said something about docters being on their way and took off in the other direction. Natalya waited a few minutes and the docters started running in one of the last docters was a nurse about the same size as Natalya with a quick movement from the side of the huge plant her hand wrap around the nurses mouth and the other pulled the nurses left hand behind her back and quickly pulled her into one of the empty rooms. Natalya gently put the nurse down on the floor, with her hand still on the nurses mouth.
    "Im not going to hurt you i just need your coat and name tag." Natalya said with a look in her eyes that say you better listen or your most likely going to die. The nurse quickly descarded her coat and handed it to natalya, Then she got her hands tied up and her feet as well.
    "Now please dont yell if you do bad things will happen." With that natalya jumped up and through the coat on and walked out of the room and gently closed the door. Natalya walked into Jericho's room and straight to orichi's body on the floor and all but shoved every one away. She put her right hand over Orichi's heart and started to do cpr but with some of her healing camabilities she was consitrating on how the heart should sound and beat slowly natalya's hearing picked up the heart beating in a semi normal pattern again. Natalya stopped her cpr and kept her hand on his chest still consitrating on his heart to start beating normally. When it did she slowly stood up and wiped the sweat off her for head.
    "I think hes going to be all right." Natalya said and smiled all friendly like.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had made his way to the back of the room and sat against the wall, his head tilted ever so slightly with a grin. The doctors and nurses and servants could do nothing for Orochi now. His heart had probably exploded.

That grin stayed on Jericho's face until the last nurse walked in. She pushed her way through the crowd rather forcefully and went directly to CPR on Orochi. After a little bit she sat up and said he was going to be ok. She must not be very wise if she thought that this snake would be ok after-

"Oh thank God. I was worried this was the big one. Alright everyone lets get things set up and get this room into order," The head butler, Hitomi, had Orochi's wrist in his hands, checking the viper's pulse. There were almost tears in his eyes but the work wasn't done.

"You lot!" He motioned to a crowd of various staff, "Retrieve as much of the medical equipment as possible. No! Not you guards..." Hitomi glanced over at Jericho who was staring right back, "You guards stay here,"

Roivas remained sitting quietly against the wall. His eyes fixed on Hitomi for a bit but then slowly drifted to the nurse, the one who had saved Orochi. Damn her... What had she done? Simple cpr shouldn't have been enough to save Orochi. That nurse had something else odd about her as well but he couldn't put his finger on it. For the mean time, he thought, he'd just sit here and observe what went on.

The staff came back after a little bit and started to wheel Orochi's body out. Jericho could see the rise and fall of his chest, breathing slowly. The head butler said something quietly to the guards, ordering them to hang around in the room. Most of the staff left with Hitomi, leaving a few medical staff, servants, and the guard in the room.
    ~The One and Only~

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria continued to heal the girl. Don't you die on me! The girl went unconscious as Miria had completed her healing. This can't be happening! Come on girl! She placed a finger to her neck and recognized a pulse but at least there was a pulse then, an orca came through the wall of ice and came crashing down on them. Miria hugged the girl, to protect her from the orca. Is this really the way I die?

"Jean!" Miria could feel his hand grip hers but Miria was slowly losing consciousness. This is not how I am going to die! She pushed and focused all her strength on taking the orca off her back. The orca was too heavy and she was wasting energy. Tears came down her cheeks and her world slowly began to go completely dark. Before Miria had gone completely unconscious, she had seen Willow attempt to move the whale off of them. Miria's eyes slowly closed as she whispered.

"Thank you Willow...."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Luzifer, sorry for the long wait. >_<

"See!!" Madison exclaimed, "You're doing it again. You're making things more complicated. Haven't you ever heard of the term "figure of speech"? Why do you always have to be right? Being wrong about something, or taking it in stride isn't that bad of a thing. See, at this rate, someone will get so annoyed with you that they will pour a bucket of gasoline or kerosene over you and set you on fire. Either way, things will end messy."

Madison stood up, squinting off into the distance.

"Maybe I am a lesbian," she said solemnly. "I don't really find most men attractive... But then again, I'm not really attracted to most women either." Madison shrugged. "I think I'm Pansexual. And yes, you are very pretty. ...And weak," she added with a grin.

She turned her attention back to what she was looking at before.

"Austin!!!" she yelled at a figure in the distance. The boy turned to face them and slowly jogged over in their direction.

"Hey Mad. I was just going to see you," Austin called out as he approached.

"I thought you had to fill in for someone at work," Madison said.

"I thought I did too," Austin replied, "But when I got there, my boss said he didn't need me anymore. It's so typical..." he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Madison nodded sympathetically.

"Anyway, enough about me," Austin said, turning his attention to Samael. "Who is your friend?"

"Oh, right. Austin this is Samael Samigina, and he isn't my friend. Well, I like him a lot, but I think he wants nothing more than to see me lying dead on the sidewalk. And Samael, I know you probably really don't care, but this is my brother Austin."

Austin held out his hand to Samael.

"Nice to meet you," he said, a look of bemusement mixed with wonder on his face.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"I don't mind being wrong, but I want to BE wrong, that means I have to fight tooth and nail to prove I'm right, and if that doesn't work than clearly I wasn't right, and THEN I'll accept I'm wrong. That way I don't take a intellectual wrong turn. And if someone kills me because of that, that's fine. I'm not so attached to life as to give into a belief with making into go through due process. Debate... right and wrong... these aren't games if your wrong, your not just wrong.... your without the truth. And without truth, you can't obtain Truth. And what point is there to life without that? I'd rather be dead, than willfully stay in darkness."

Samael sneered, "Pansexual? Well, don't hold your breath for me. I'm not so weak of heart that I need such a frail thing as another's body to comfort me."

The girl called to some person he listened, then inflected sarcastically, "Mad... good name... your obviously crazy."

Samael didn't take the boy's hand, "Yeah... that being as it may, what do you want? Now that the stupid interview crap is over, I have to return to where I sleep. I have nothing -bloody- else to do."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Kiyoshi).

(OOC: Refer to the post before this one to understand what the two of them are “talking” about. Thanks).

Kiyoshi thought that she was doing everything all wrong. She was new to her abilities, and she was new to controlling them. She had not a clue as into what she was doing, and she felt kind of awkward about the lot of it.

If she thought about it in terms of her “ability” not working, she pretty much was “talking” to herself…well…and Kyon.

She was hardly expecting an answer at all, but she got one.

‘Thank you again.’ Kiyoshi heard ring about her mind, and she just looked at the girl again, who seemed to be smiling.

But her facial expression changed a bit before she went on.

‘T-That would be so nice! My mother…well she loves me but,’ she averted her eyes from Kiyoshi’s before continuing.

‘-but she has problems…a-and it would be good if I can be here instead of at the shelter.’ The young women crinkled her nose up at her next thought.

‘She would probably like that too…’ She looked at Kiyoshi again before continuing, ‘-she doesn’t like me being there much.’

After the girl was finished, there was an awkward silence—Kiyoshi had no idea what to say, but the more she found out about the girl, the more her heart ached for her.

She may have looked like a young woman in her shifted form, but truly, she was only still just a child…and that made it even more sorrowful.

‘My name’s Arella.’ That caught Kiyoshi’s attention and she looked the girl in the eyes then, as into confirm whether or not she heard correctly.

‘Thank you so much. I’ve been through so much.’

“Y-You’re welcome.” Kiyoshi mustered up.

The young woman then leaned into Kiyoshi, wrapping her arms around her for another hug, this time, it was as if she did not want to let go.

Kiyoshi smiled despite herself, but when the girl pulled away from her, she quickly changed her expression.

“So…” She started, “How would you like to go with me on a few errands? I have to go and talk to one of my friends about something that happened the last time that I saw him, and then I have to talk to a man about a note. How does that sounds to you?”

The girl sat there with a slight dazed and confused look on her face for a moment or too, which made Kiyoshi feel as if she had said something wrong.

“Oh, did I…”

But she was cut off by the girl smiling and nodding for a response. After a few seconds, Kiyoshi did the same before standing up and holding her hand out to the girl.

“Well then, let’s go talk to my parents. I’m sure they will let you stay, but it may involve an argument or two.”

The girl smiled again before taking Kiyoshi’s hand, and then the two of them walked into Kiyoshi’s home, and braced themselves for the storm that was to come.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Once at the University campus entrance Aamira spun around again to face him.

“So do you have any reason to come to the University if you do not attend any more? And you never mentioned why you stopped going…”

Aamira gasped again.

“Oh no! I hope I am not prying! I am so sorry!”
    "What should I say?" Kairos thought.
    "Only two choices. Truth or Lie." Shadow replied.
    "Yea, But the truth could get me into trouble and the lie could get me into trouble later."
    "Well then go for trouble now. Better then later when you don't want it." Shadow said.
    Kairos sighed. How was he going to explain this? He shook his head.
    "Em...the thing is...well the truth is..." He really didn't know what to say. "I...had troubles that took up my time." He blurted out, "Yea troubles. It just flipped my whole world upside down. I wasn't able to study. I was pretty much locked away for some of the time." He finally stopped his mini rant and he was sure he could hear Shadows hand hit his face in dissapointment. Kairos just sorta smiled awkawdly and laughed a little.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Valkarma).

Aamira just looked at Kairos for a few moments upon hearing his answer.

She put her hands behind her back and took a step closer to him.

“What kind of troubles?” She asked, looking directly into his eyes, but with no malice or false intentions written in them.

She was just curious because like she had already realized, he was not a part of her daily plan, and that on its own, was odd enough.

Aamira did not even "see" him coming, and that was new to her.

Very new.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aamira just looked at Kairos for a few moments upon hearing his answer.

She put her hands behind her back and took a step closer to him.

“What kind of troubles?” She asked, looking directly into his eyes, but with no malice or false intentions written in them.

She was just curious because like she had already realized, he was not a part of her daily plan, and that on its own, was odd enough.

Aamira did not even "see" him coming, and that was new to her.

Very new.
    Kairos smiled. For some fact he felt more confidant then before. She suddenly didn't seem as intimidating. He looked her right back in the eyes.
    "It was unique, yet life threatening, trouble." He grinned as though that was obvious, "I thought you might have asked something ealrier. Have you not wondered yet why my eyes are pure silver?" He asked now that they were properly looking at each other. She really didn't notice.
    He pushed his hair apart from his face so she could see even better. The white half of his hair still gleaned cleanly despite all he had been through. He guessed in shifter form it was real white and not dye.
    "I know you have been in a hurry but how could you not have noticed how different I look." He smiled jokingly. It was quite funny.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Aamira grinned at Kairos after hearing him speak; she dared to take a step closer to him and tapped him on the nose slightly before taking another step back, never looking away from his eyes, not even one time.

“But I did notice, Kairos.” She grinned further before turning away from him slightly, yet still facing him.

“There is not much that I do not miss, nor that goes unnoticed.” Aamira continued, turning around completely then, taking a few more steps forward-toward the University entrance further.

“I just thought it was because you were a rather interesting individual.” She turned around to look at him then.

“Or so it seems that way.”

Aamira smiled in spite of herself.

“I am not quick to judge another person, but that does not mean that I am not curious. Which brings me to me next point, or…question if you will…”

She walked back up to him and stood right in front of him again, looking him in the eyes as she did before, probably more intrigued then she had been in the previous moments that had already fled from the world, and passed with their unspoken words of never-been.

“Obviously it was trouble, since you have mentioned that before,” She blatantly pointed out to him, “-and of course it was unique…” She persisted, referring to his eyes, and his over all aura, “-but, you are still avoiding the answer part of it all.”

Aamira just stood there after that, continuing to look into Kairos’s eyes as the flames of an unknown spark began to flow from within her. Something that was never brought to life, and never kindled before, and yet, it had begin to spark a flame anew.

Oh how interesting human beings could be!

(OOC: Aamira’s background story is coming soon, as well as her personality traits. I will edit the Sign Up sheet as soon as this happens (obviously). Oh how I am beginning love her character!)

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos laughed a little and broke eye contact. He shook his head and lended against his own hand.
    "Your right I guess." Kairos said with a shrug. He wondered how to say it for a moment before he decided against saying. Instead he pulled his mind away and into the weavers world. Shadow stood next to him and nodded. Kairos picked up and thin thread that came from his back and then brought himself back to the real world.
    He put his hand forward and smiled.
    "If you want to really know what I've been up too just touch my hand. You will see all you need too." He smiled again. It was a Lie. She wouldn't see everything. He had blocked some more private parts. But it was a good as it got. It was her choice now to trust him.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"If you want to really know what I've been up too just touch my hand. You will see all you need too." He smiled again. It was a Lie. She wouldn't see everything. He had blocked some more private parts. But it was a good as it got. It was her choice now to trust him.

Aamira looked at Kairos’s hand and her grinned widened.

She looked up from his hand only to look back into his eyes for a split second…

…before she put her hand in his.

Not knowing quite what to expect, she could not even believe that she was doing so.

But one thing was for sure.

Although different, in many, many ways, Kairos and Aamira, they were one in the same.

(OOC: Are you not just proud at the fact that my posts are getting shorter? *Cough* Do not hold your breath *Cough* Oh look…a hurricane of sea turtles!)

Closed Thread

Thread Information