AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Signup: Magic Mixer

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Signup: Magic Mixer

The game is completed, this is here for players to update in the postgame.

=======================================
    Background
    ========================================

It’s the world as we know it and the time is now. Your characters are living in the (fictional) city of Kapok Bay, which sits on an island south east of the Florida Keys. It and the Island are named after the Kapok tree that is very common there. It is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States somewhat like Puerto Rico. So it has its own government and some strange political arrangements.

The city is based around Kapok University. A large top rate international research school established by a consortium of investors and professors from many countries who were tired of being in universities where they had to deal with the restrictive immigration laws of other nations and also tired of working more than a mile from a beautiful tropical beach. It’s highly international nature means the city has people and cultural elements from nearly everywhere on the globe.

At this point the city has about 600,000 people of which about 50,000 are university students, many of the rest are also somehow affiliated with the university. This includes your characters, who start off not knowing each other, though they probably have seen each other around a time or two or seen them in class.

However the world as we know it is changing. Around the globe, but especially in Kapok, spirits have been merging with people and occasionally animals. While the host is initially unaware this has happened, they gain the ability to assume an alternate form with a huge array of possible abilities, determined by the host’s subconscious.

Of course the host doesn’t know why or how they are doing what they do. One day they are a normal student, janitor, or whatever, and the next, often during a time of stress, they suddenly shift into something else. Many have been generic batman rip-offs or magical girls. Some have been truly bizarre. Some have been tiny fairies others have been huge.

The world was initially slow to accept this with many claims of swamp gas and drugs. But slowly people are accepting the situation. Or not accepting it. Some governments have already started rounding people up, though not in Kapok, and some vigilantes have cropped up, sadly also in Kapok. So new “shifters” are increasingly secretive about revealing their new abilities. Luckily since they generally assume at least a slightly different or disguised form when they shift some degree of secrecy isn’t too hard to achieve. However present in all known shifters so far is a desire to be around others of their kind. Even if they don’t know the other is also a shifter they’ll feel drawn to that person. This is not yet known to the world in general however some shifters have started to get suspicious.

================================================== ===
    Character Creation
    ================================================== ==

You’re fairly limitless in selecting what your alternate persona (that you change into) looks like, what its abilities are, and if you can materialize a “helper” of some kind.

However their abilities are quantized in a very rough manner by points. You have 100 points to distribute between appropriate categories for your powers.

For example let’s say you wanted to be able to fly, control the wind, and manifest a talking owl with weaker but similarish powers. A distribution might be

Flight 20 points
    Combat 40 points
    Pushing around objects 10 points
    Wind sense 10 points (can feel things the wind is moving over)
    Owl helper (sentient and useful 10 points)
    Owl combat ability 10 points

Obviously higher scores are better. For bookkeeping as much as anything every category should be worth at least 10. 20 means you’re impressive at non combat things, 30+ means you’ve got increasing amounts of range and wow factor. If you have a specific feat you wish to achieve feel free to PM me.

Note that while combat can happen it is not the solution to everything nor is it better rewarded, so a range of abilities is a good idea.

Each player also starts with one NPC that is “theirs”. This NPC can’t be controlled or affected much by other characters. They're essentially a "normal" person your character sometimes interacts with.

Characters are assumed by default to be “normal” in wealth, status, and capabilities. A general example would be a university student with an apartment and not too much money. If you wanted to be rich, work for the police, be incredably good looking in regular human form, or be skilled at something far beyond what a typical university student might be you could spend points for that.

Sample Character Sheet

Name:
    Appearance:
    Alternate persona appearance:
    Alternate persona abilities:
    Personality:
    rough Bio:
    Person you know already:
    Other:

Sample Character

Name: John Taylor
    Appearance: frazzled brown hair, blue eyes, usually wears jeans and T-shirts with various animals or trees on them.
    Alternate persona appearance: A wispy form seemingly made of cloud in the shape of a man in a cloak.
    Alternate persona abilities: Control over wind and the air
    Flight 20 points
    Combat 40 points
    Pushing around objects 10 points
    Wind sense 10 points (can feel things the wind is moving over)
    Owl helper (sentient and useful 10 points)
    Owl combat ability 10 points

Personality/ Bio: John is a nature guy. He came to Kapok to major in biology. He lives in the campus dorm but is just as likely to be found camping out in the nearby park or by the beach. John comes from Britain and has had a hard time making friends. Being far more comfortable around creatures than people.

Person you know already: Hachiro Sato. An old man who works at the local Outdoor Outfitters store. He has taken a real liking to John who is a regular customer and loves to talk about local gossip over tea.

Other: The Owl has rather limited experience and knowledge. But always tries to appear wise by speaking in riddles and platitudes.

=============================================
    Playstyle:
    =============================================

I’m trying out a slightly different format for this game that I hope will be fun for all. In the past I’ve done the more traditional styles of either pure freeform (essentially collaborative writing), or full dice based tabletop game systems by forum.

Here I’d like to try a mostly freeform method. That means you as a player can say things about the game world, often including other players. I do hope the different players will interact with each other instead of it being more like a bunch of separate people playing solitaire.

For example you might make a post where you describe your character walking along the beach when you see someone drowning, and use your ability to rescue them (hopefully with much more detail than that J ) .

Someone posting after could say that they see you doing so, and that they attempt to follow you. (Again hopefully with more detail). And it goes from there.

There are also some NPCs and situations I'll control. But character interaction is important.

As a general rule if they come into play I'll use the numerical values for different powers if they come into conflict. i.e. someone with flight 40 should be able to catch or ditch someone with flight 20. And someone with combat 40 should generally be able to beat someone with combat 20. Of course there’s always a chance of something so if you really want to go against the trend again PM me.

I’ll make occasional posts to add new situations and the like.

But as much as I do that I’ll operate behind the scenes. Sending PMs to different players with special information only they may have, situations they’ll have to deal with or encounter, and sometimes goals for them.

You could also PM me with goals your character wishes to acheive.

Achieving goals and being a good poster will get you awards of “points” the same as those used in character generation you can use to improve your character.

Clear as mud? Well, let’s give it a try together.

There will also be an OOC thread where you can ask questions, discuss what’s going on and the like.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-19-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Aidith Takaya
    Appearance: Long reddish hair which is always tied up in a ponytail, clothing is casual and mature.
    Alternate persona appearance: A samurai with two magical thin swords - one dark, one light. The samurai clothing is pink, black, white and red.
    Alternate persona abilities: Has dark magic within her but is undiscovered until later on. In the meantime, she fights off evil spirits with her magical swords. Has the power of Earth on her side. She uses this to defeat the spirits.
    Magic 20 points
    Combat 50 points
    Spiritual 10 points (knows when an evil spirit is lurking and can take them out inhumanely)
    Earth sense 5 points (can hear the trees and defeats the spirits using this)
    Butterfly helper (mesmerizing and practical 10 points)
    Butterfly combat ability 5 points
    Personality/ Bio: Aidith is a quiet girl and sh prefers it that way. The only thing that matters to her is her fighting and protecting her hometown, Kapok Bay, from evil spirits. She was an orphanage but escaped and is now living in a cottage in a woodland. Aidith attends the university for she is smart for her age and is studying martial arts. She prefers to have no one around.
    Person you know already: Aidith follows a guy about her age maybe just older, called Ichi Haruna. She follows him every day after classes and believes that he has something that's very important to her. He doesn't know that she is following him and he is the only one she knows except for her butterfly helper.
    Other: Aidith believes that her parents were killed by evil spirits which is why she has become what she is today. Her world reflects on that one thing that she believes Ichi has. She just doesn't know what it is. Yet.

I'm not sure if this is okay, PM me if anything needs fixing up. Please don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for reading! ^^

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fine enough. Should be fun! (I'll put my reply here so others can read it)

Normally I'd expect registering for a University at 17 after having run away from an orphanage to live in a cottage would be a problem. But given Kapok was in part founded to avoid hurdles to attending university you've probably managed to secure a decent student loan.

I was thinking 10 would be the lowest value in a catagory, but I won't be a stickler about that especially for just a pair of 5s. I'll actually probably see more of that. Especially if people want to shift some points into the regular human side of the character (i.e. shifting 5 points into your character having real swordsmanship skills or stealth skills as opposed to just having them when transformed). Points spent on the human side won't give the same bang of the buck though.

Um. If anybody working on a character reads this and starts spazzing about how points are distributed calm down, take a deep breath, and just have fun with it. This is supposed to be a fun RPG, not a serious wargame or somesuch.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-13-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(forum posted my reply twice for some reason)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-13-2008 at 02:27 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hopefully mine gets accepted...If changes need to be made, please tell me in PM and be specific as to which needs changing.

Name: Kevin "Beta" Maxford

Appearance: Average build with more muscle than just skin and bone, short black hair, normally styled and eyes that give off a teardrop blue hue. (Women normally consider that a really nice/beautiful color, irl.) Dressed in a military uniform always due to coming out from 3 years on base.

Alternate persona appearance: Currently, an army green muscle shirt with dark green camo pants, no boots, thick sideburns grown in Teardrop blue eyes become Blood Red colored eyes.

Alternate persona abilities: (I put this in a different format but to be exact, Kevin uses his knowledge of Lycanthropy and pure love for the wolf to slay combatants.)

Heightened Awareness: More alert to surroundings.

Lycan Augments: Reflexes and Speed increase slightly.

Wolf's Senses: Speaks for itself. Senses are improved slightly.

Increased Senses: 15

Combat Expertise (Human): 20

Combat Expertise (Lycan): 20

Intelligence: 15

Charm: 10

Reserve Points: 20

Personality: Always shooting for the top yet keeping his cool, Kevin maintains top grades. His hunger gets the best of him though as he can't help but eat bloody meat above all else for the most part. All steaks are cooked rare or Medium rare. He feels that the goal in any game, including combat is to kill the opponent and not spare them. He always looks up to his big brother, Craig who is otherwise known as "Alpha", hence Kevin's alias of "Beta". Unlike Kevin, Craig was taught how to fight on the street and never attended the military. He too has a thing for wolves and can now influence a pack of 3 wolves to serve him.

Person you know already: The School Lunch Lady, Anna. When they both work together on making food, they get a lot of compliments and good conversations with the other students.

Other: Kevin dresses nicely in his off-time, is always able to talk to girls well and even impresses sometimes but there are three things he seeks. One of them is his brother's pendant and training methods of Lycanthropy, another is his good grades and the last is a girlfriend let alone love, which he was never able to obtain due to his almost scary amount of discipline.

Does this work?

Update on July 30:

Intuition acquired with ten points in it.

Cerberus transformation now acquired.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-30-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Sally

Appearance: White blouse, black skirt, silvery hair that reaches her back, black shoes, green eyes

Alternate persona appearance: black skintight one piece, eyes slitted

Alternate persona abilities: healing

healing points: 50

combat points: 10

cat helper: 40 [size of a common housecat but has the speed of a leopard, can attack but prefers not to, can talk but often just gives useless comment with the ocasional wise one]

Personality: friendly but shy

rough Bio: Sally can't really remember anything from before the kapokbay, she was found by a couple of fisherman in the sea and was cared for until she was healthy again. When she came to they asked who she was and al she could remember was her name Sally.

Person you know already: Ashton Misk being the only fisherman who was able to take sally in she is very attached to him. it sometimes seems he knows something she should know but he never tells her.

Other: Sally has a big fondness of cats because of this she started to get a degree in animal care on the university. somtimes though she spaces out almost remembering something but when someone taps her shoulders she lost it again.
    Last edited by Nespa; 10-13-2008 at 04:36 AM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For those reading the other characters so far. Mysterious backgrounds and NPCs with plot hooks included are perfectly fine. But you don't have to go that route if you don't want to.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Name: Hana Braxton

Appearance: slightly long, straight black hair, grayish eyes and on the short side. She always has on some form of a school uniform.

Alternate persona appearance: Black shorter skirt with a black tank top and a black jacket over it. Her boots are also black but loose at the top. She also has white cat ears and tail. She also carries a white staff with a blue diamond ball that hangs from the center of a circle at the top.

Alternate persona abilities: can control energy (having control of energy means that Hana can use energy to create weapons like a sword if she has to. It also means that she can move her hand through a desk or another object if she has to)

combat: 20 points
    energy power: 40 points
    Martial arts: (knows a lot about it and is skilled at it)20
    wind: (can feel the wind change) 10 points
    healing power: 15 points (has the ability to heal more internal injuries than scratches and broken bones. Hana also feels the affects, sometimes blacking out.)
    Ghost/Pet: 10 points (the ghost is her sister Jez. They both share the same abilities but Jez drains some of Hana's shifter abilities when she is around. Which causes Hana's abilities to be halved)
    Second Persona: 5 points (Hana takes on a cat form. She can't control when she takes on the form and her powers are halved while she is in the cat form.)
    Psychic Communication: 10 points (this is mainly for Jez. She can talk to unconscience people, people far away and anyone in general. This means she talks with out moving her lips, but she talks mentally instead.)

Personality: Shy and smart and likes to stay to herself but when she get to know people she becomes more outgoing.

Rough Bio: Hana came to Kapok Bay to study and to become the only member in her family to go to a university. But what she doesn’t tell people is that she has a twin sister who disappeared when they were five. She asked her parents what happened many times but they never told her. It always seemed like the knew what happened and where her sister was but they didn't want anyone to know. Hana has been looking for her sister ever since she was old enough to but gave up before she left for Kapok Bay. She always believed that there was a chance her sister would just come back even though it seemed impossible.

Hana's family never thought she'd amount to anything, at least that's how she felt. She was raised in church and feels that's the only place she'll ever be really safe. It bothered her knowing that no one believed in her so she vowed to one day go to the university and prove herself.

It was during her first year on Kapok Bay that the spirits arrived. Part of her always wondered what it would be like if she was merged with a spirit.

Person you know already: Ricky York. He’s her lab partner and the only one she feels comfortable talking to since no one else seems to like her.

I hope this is okay! Please let me know if it isn't
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-27-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: added more information
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not bad xTheLostSailorx, a bit more detail would be good but that's enough to start with.

I'm posting here because you're doing something I believe Hanai_Sempai is planning to do. Which is to differentiate between combat skill the regular human character has and combat capabilities added onto that by the alternate form.

One thing. It would be good if you could add a little detail about what sorts of things you expect energy power to let you do.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Name: Rain
    Appearance:http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...urtsomeone.jpg
    Alternate persona appearance:http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ooksbadass.jpg
    combat 40 (boiling, controling, whipping etc)
    blood control 20 (now people you control are jerky and can somewhat fight back especially if you don't concentrate well)
    blood shielding 10
    blood whips 10 (this is for the utalitarian aspect, indian jones style, + grappling hook)
    blood sense 20 (can tell a lot about a persons status and much from blood, tells where living people are, etc.)
    Personality:But other times he appears as crazy as they come with strange obsessions and strange habits
    rough Bio: As young as he could remember he has always been a failure. Why else would people punish him? Rain is known for being abused and accused for critical events. Even so Rain doesn't mind. He lives with his Grandfather in a small bakery. He works at the campus town bakery with his grandfather.
    Person you know already: Grandfather whom he lives with.
    Other: Rain, despite the way he looks, likes to read books lots of books.

Hope this is all right, I need some help though.
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 10-13-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since other people might struggle I'll post in regards to the points for controlling blood thing.

So the first thing to do is decide what controlling blood actually lets you do.

I'll brianstorm a bit.

heal yourself
    heal others
    shape your body/form apendages (hurting yourself in the process)
    make other people bleed by looking at them/ grabing them
    sensing when sources of living blood are nearby/other blood senses

and if you watched speed grapher you could stretch it a bit further to
    forming blood wings
    forming blood shield
    shooting blood drops like bullets.

Ok off the top of my head that's all I've got. From there you just pick some of those and assign points

combat 40 (shaping blood claws, boiling others blood and such would be "flaver" for how they fight but a single combat number is easy to work with).
    heal self 10
    heal others 10
    blood wings 10 (for ten you get off the ground but aren't so graceful)
    blood tentacles 10 (can send out snakelike strands of blood)
    blood sense 20 (in addition to just telling where living blood is which 10 points would get this also allows you to tell things like heartrate and if you find blood splatters it'd tell you things about the person).

Of course that's just an example you could pick different abilities and distribute points differently.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Well lets see I wanted to do something like control the blood in someone's body.
    Like twist my hand around as if I was shaking a bottle and control their body by controlling their blood.
    And I wanted to make their blood boil.
    I was also thinking of a blood shield for defense reasons.
    Blood sensing was also on my mind, so you know....since he is a blood user he should know how the blood flows and how the heartrate beats.
    Blood whips and stuff like that as well, since you need some long range up in there.

Is that to much?
    Or is that all right?
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 10-13-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name:
    Kairos

Appearance:
    He has an average build and height for a 19 year old. He is often seen wearing long pants with lots of pockets, a plain T-shirt and a long jacket with more pockets. He has quite long hair, that one side (the right) is black the other (the left) white. He has green eyes and pale skin.

Alternate persona appearance:
    A shadowy figure wrapped in robes. It wears its hood down most of the time and the only difference in his face it that his eyes have become the respective colour of the hair on their side.

Prediction (human) = 20
    Prediction (alternate P.) = 45
    Speed = 20
    Defensive Combat = 20
    Pass on vision (touch)= 5
    Shifter Shadow = 10

Shifter Shadow:
    With his powers now growing each day Kairos has managed to grow strong enough to see the source of his powers. It is in fact his spirit that gave him his powers. Only visable to him at the moment it floats a meter or two above Kairos. Kairos named it his 'Shifter Shadow' because he doesn't know its real name and because it follows him like it does. Its appearance is the same as Kairos's shifter cloak but there is only shadow under this cloak. It has a pair of green eyes and sometimes the thin outline of a mouth is seen. From its finger tips decend strings that are connected to Kairos.
    So far it has never spoken but it seems to have a vast knowledge of all going on. It is intelligent but doesn't express much emotion. It can be viewed as neither good nor bad but somewhere of its own choosing. Since it can't speak its unknown what it is planning. It also only acts rarely but often to do something important.
    Its powers it has displayed so far are:
    The ability to move Kairos's body with the strings. The power to temporary enhance Kairos's powers or to allow him to see the past as well as the future. It appears it is what decides how long he can stay shifted and if he can at all. It could be capable of more. This means its control over Kairos is high.
    EDIT: Kairos now knows about it. He still just calls it shadow but it has revealed itself to be a Weaver, Something born to manipulate fate. And it has choosen Kairos to be a weaver too. Now that he has excepted it he is more powerful as well.

Prediction
    This is refering to the ability to tell what someone or something is going to do. This is for his Alternate Personna (A.P.)
    As his normal self he can use his brains to firgure out how something is going to resolve and try to act on it.
    However as his A.P. he gains the abilty to know what will happen through a glimpse of the future. This doesnt need sight or anything because it is via something else that he can tell. However it does have a range. The closer he gets to the subject the easier it gets normally.

Personality:
    Kairos is very quiet person. He doesn't speak much unless its important. He acts very withdrawn from normal people but he seems a good soul. He may be quiet but he isn't really shy as he seen a lot by others. He is often seen with a book on hand or in one of his many pockets as he is normaly always reading even as he walks in the street.

Bio:
    Kairos lived a normal life so far as everyone else knows. He grew up with both of his parents in a loving enviroment. He left their house and got a flat of his own at 17. He then entered University and procided to do well in all of his exams. He was very smart and did well for himself.
    However at the age of 18 something happened and he became very enclosed. He visted his parents less and spoke even less. The only person people know he speaks to on a regular basis is the bookshop owner. The bookshop is now where he works, because it allows him to read and work at the same time with little bother.

Person you know already:
    John, the bookstore owner. The bookstore is called Knowledge corner. He seems to have an intrest in Kairos and is seen helping him when he does somthing clumsy while reading. John seems to have a good heart and always speaks good of Kairos, who he claims speaks a lot to him.

Other:
    He is unlikly to fight or fight back and often defends only as nessesary. This does mean he gets beat up sometimes by students who doesnt like him or find him wierd. But if someone aproaches him with good intentions he may help them or even talk to them.

Sorry if its a bit too long just tell me if it needs changed or cut down.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-09-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Add power and spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name:Samael Samigina
    Appearance:http://ivy.annacircles.com/gallery/K...202000/039.jpg
    Alternate persona appearance: Same
    Alternate persona abilities: Denial 120 (Samael denies the existance of spirits. His belief is so strong it can actually affect the fabric of reality itself weakening the abilities of all players by a value of 100 -their distance in yards from him. Example, someone standing 5 yards away will only have 5 points worth of their abilities to use. In addition projectile weaken as they approach him rendering him immune to all but the most powerful of attacks. In addition small bits of concrete evidence against his beliefs -photos and things of that nature- are altered to be in tune with what he believes they should be).
    Personality: Samael mixes logic and emotion into a concoction that can be called nothing less then explosive. He tends to be highly unstable swinging wildly between icy logic and fiery rage almost without reason. He is at his most volatile when he is arguing and will often explode on people with unprovoked anger and fury if they deny that he is right.

That said, he is very smart and knowledge and is seldom in the wrong. He avoids commenting unless he is absolutely sure. A hater of ignorance and the person who bears it.

When not spilling over with annoyance and ire, he still projects an air of instability. He twitches slightly while reading, he has a number of nervous habits, and he stutters slightly when talking.
    rough Bio: Samael was born to distant but erudite parents in Malta. He was left to his own devices most of his life and self-studied rather than go to school with the rest of the kids his age. He spent much of his younger life reading science books and became an atheist at the age of 9. He wanted to be an astronomer and a physicist for most of his life but after reading the work of Emmanuel Kant he decided to take up philosophy. He developed an ultra-realist perspective and became more and more cynical.

He was accepted into the University of Kapok on full scholarship at age 16, where he excelled highly in the fields of philosophy, physics, and mathematics. When the rumors of "spirits" and humans gaining "special powers" spread he became the first to deny its reality and continued to do so long after others had given up. Some questioned how he could continue to deny spirits as it became more and more a part of daily life, but he continued to say he had never seen any magic, and indeed that was the case. At some point Samael had himself become possessed by a spirit but rather than granting him a power it drained the power from others. He could not see the effects of spirits because spirits became nullified as they approached him.
    Person you know already: He's profoundly unfriendly, while he has a nodding acquaintance with several professors and other students he has no real friends. His parents are fairly estranged and he has little contact with them, only calling them to fly back to Malta when the college is not in session.
    Other:
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-24-2009 at 05:31 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

I edited my post about my character and put in some more information. I hope it's alright now!
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    I edited my post about my character and put in some more information. I hope it's alright now!
    Alright so you can form and interact strangely with matter. I think I can work with that. I think the rest looks good and I'm glad to see you've already posted in the game thread.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I hope this qualifies.pm me if any chnages are needed

Name:Reina Claye

Appearance: short and messy honey brown hair, hazel eyes; Petit build and dressed in blank tank tops usually accompanied by an army green shorts and blank sneakers. Always sporting a silver necklace with a crucifix pendant and blank and silver hand bands.

Alternate persona appearance:black kimono with a red waist band decorated with yellow flowers with a half black leathr glove with a star in center of my palm worn only on my right hand.Short black hair and an light green eyes.

Alternate persona abilities:control over fire and precognitive ability.
    fire power: 35
    precognitive ability:25
    combat skills:20
    sword skills:20

Personality: Down to earth but very cynical and somewhat of a loner;

rough Bio: It was by chance that she stumbled onto an uninhabited house and made it her own. The only survivor of a plane crash of which there is said to be no survivors she faces the world alone.Not to despair having being normally an outsider she ha accepted her faith.

Person you know already: A young man, she met one night while returning home, by the name of Rai. She had previously caught him snooping around the house but stayed in hiding.

Other:Reina likes wolves and is an artist that excells at physics. An intelligent but tortured soul looking for comfort that at times she may find in Rai despite their chaotic existence

Member InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki has a reputation beyond repute InsaneYuuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

Name: Yuuki Shiori

Appearence: Short and slender. Long black hair with hints of blue and red. Outfit consists of a black gothloli dress and combat boots. She wears a silver locket with a message from her deceased father inside. Wears a big black bow on her head.

Alternate Persona Appearance: Taller, and more slender, with dark blue hair. Wears a red kimono with black cherry blossoms on it.

Alternate Persona Abilities: Has the ability to manipulate Earth, mainly water and sand. She uses water power to drown enemies, and sand power to protect the things she cares about.
    Water power: 25
    Sand power: 25
    Combat skills: 35
    Sword skills: 15

Personality: Cold, but opens up easily. She doesn't like many people, but she's a very likable person.

Bio: After her father died, she roamed and lived in various spots in forests and villages. Her mother was already dead, died giving birth to her. The only way she stays alive is by stealing the things she needs from others.

Person she Knows: A friend named Hachiro she met one day while sleeping in the woods.

Other: Yuuki was born a vampire, but she doesn't consume human blood. She believes it's wrong to take blood from the human race, so whenever she needs it direly, she takes it from an animal.
    Last edited by InsaneYuuki; 10-18-2008 at 03:20 PM.

"By all means necessary, I will rule the world, and when I'm standing up there, dominating or ruling, or whatever you wish to call it, you'll be right there beside me. =^-^=" ~Rayne

Sometimes she scares me. . .

PM me anytime you want.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Name: Willow Blanchard

Appearance: Dark brown butt length hair, purple-ish brown eyes, 5'11", thin, oval faced with high cheekbones, long legs, and a large bust line. Usually wears dresses, skirts, and shorts though she does wear jeans sometimes.

Alternate persona appearance: A creature that resembles a wolf but is about the size of a large horse or small elephant. It has three tials and long, powerful legs. Its a startaling color of white and has long fur. Its eyes are blue with the same purple-ish tint are her eyes. It also has long, sharp teeth and paws proportionate to its body size.

Speed 55
    Combat 5
    Smell sense 20

Personality: She is usually akward around people when she first meets them but otherwise she is a kind and caring individual though she does have a fierce streak. Though she is vastly determined, she often lacks anything to be determined for. She always tries to reach out to people and is loyal as all everything. She gets frustrated easily but tries to not be that way.

Bio: Willow grew up in a trailer park in Texas. Her mother was autistic and she doesnt know who her father is. Her grandmother, Lucy, basically raised her and her mother. She has a best friend named Tyler who was just as much a part of her raising as anyone else. She was raised mostly poor. She decided to go to Kapok University because she wanted to get away from her old life and try someplace where she only had to take care of herself.

Person you know already: Janet Walker, a former fellow high school student.

Would it be okay if I made another character? I would like to have Tyler go to the university too.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 10-18-2008 at 12:22 AM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Name: Kat
    Appearance: Brown hair, and looks like a japanese school girl

Alternate persona appearance: cute girl with Cat ears and a tail when she transforms

Alternate persona abilities: has magical cat abilities( ie: super awesome cat scratch that's similar to inuyasha scratch only cooler because she's a cat. She can also jump really high, squeeze into tight corners, has accute hearing and run fast)

20 run/jump ability
    10 points Cat Helper
    20 points enhanced senses
    50 points combat

Personality: happy, bubbly, cheerful

rough Bio: She is a half cat demon who turns into a cat whenever a full moon appears. She is a transfer student from Japan and is trying to make a new life in her new home. Even though she is half cat demon, her mother is completely unaware, and struggles to keep her secret from her and her family as well.

Person you know already: Her small cat companion Tama, and her mother who is constantly pressuring her to get married to a rich western man.

Other: Kat has a strong fear of zombies

Last edited by kat_star01; 10-28-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Name:Michael Anthony Alcantar
    Appearance:Short wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, average height, broad shouldered. Wears blue jeans, polos, black skating shoes, has a dangling silver earring of a cross with a ruby in the center on left ear.

Alternate persona appearance: The eyes turn blue,hair turns black, the bottom part of the cross becomes a blade, the ruby becomes a black diamond. Blue jeans turn into black jeans and instead of a polo wears a white t-shirt and a black zip-up hoodie, on the back there is a white cross with blood dripping off of it. Carries a basket-hilted broadsword.

Alternate persona abilities:Control over energy.

Energy reflection: 30 (can take energy and send it back with only slight power loss)
    Energy Absorption: 20 (can absorb a percentage of the energy thrown at him to release as one big attack)
    Healing:15 (absorbed energy can also be used to increase rate of healing)
    Emotion/thought Reading:10 (can absorb brain waves as energy and skim the thoughts and emotions of others)
    Sword skill:25

Personality:A very cynical person, doesn't trust easily, and relies only on himself.

Rough Bio:Born and raised in L.A., his father was in the military and not around much, his mother raised him and his younger sister alone. He studied swordplay at a young age.Having a slightly above average intelligence, he was accepted into Kapok U at age 15. Shortly before he left, his father was KIA and his mother and sister were raped and killed by gangsters.

Person you know already: Jennifer Helmi, a girl he met on the plane to Kapok, she seemed nice, but he doesn't fully trust her. She works at a convenience store.

Other:Majoring in physics. Uses his knowledge of physics in battle.

This is my first RPG so if this character has a problem or I do anything wrong please tell me.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name - Leon Wanuki.......... Age - 19.... Gender - Male........... Appearence - Long Blonde hair, weighs around 130 pounds, carries a handgun given to him by his father, wears sandals, all dressed in black.... Alternate Persona Appearence - Shadow form covered in red flames.... Alternate Persona Abilities - Able to conduct fire and also able to absorb gunfire blows with ease..... Flight - 10 points Combat - 25 points Pushing around objects - 15 points Flame Power - 30 points Personality - Stubborn and only fights for himself, loves to fight, even if it means his downfall.......... Person I know already - Ojcecton - Brother of Leon, on drugs but very powerful............ Bio - Born with 9 fingers, Leon fights only for himself and even tried to kill his own brother when he was 11, he failed and now only has 1 eye, thus, Leon has sworn to take revenge on his brother, for the nasty deed he did to their parents, now Leon will only live to slay his brother, even if it costs his, the the world's lives.............I'm sorry it is hard to read, but for some reason, my computer is not allowing me to double space after each thing.. Currently living at his grandfather's small house, not much can be said about him but he does not really enjoy Leon's presence.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 10-19-2008 at 09:03 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Name-Tyler Trahan

Age-20

Gender-Male

Apperance-

Alternate Persona Apperance- The body and wings of a bird but the head and legs of a cat. Its a shade of gray and has black and a darker shade of gray speckles. It has feathers but they are very pliable and look like fur.

Abilities-

Water Control 30
    Flying 25
    Combat 15
    Agility 20
    Speed 10

Personality-He's loud, funny, and outgoing. He's always up for new things and likes being able to say he's done something. He's kind most of the time though sometimes he can be a pain. He likes to have friends but he wont ever ignore the ones he already has.

Bio-Tyler came from a middle class family. He isnt a stupid person but he tended to be lazy when he was younger and was often placed in the special ed classes. His best friend is Willow, a girl who was raised by her grandmother and had to help take care of her autistic mother. He struggled to make it to high school but breezed through as if it was nothing, all the while helping Willow all he could to deal with the stress she had to face every day. When the time came, he suggested Kapok University because he wanted someplace they could go together.

Person already known-Willow Blanchard

Other-Although Willow is just getting a general degree, Tyler wants to major in Photography.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 10-21-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Name: Kiku Yamamaru
    personas name: Yuki
    Appearance: slim , although he isn't strong has a very good endurance , wears black but is not emo some times has really big purple bags under his eye's , bum long hair, deep bright blue eye's .
    Alternate persona appearance: red eyes , deadish looking , wears a maid suit , carry's lots of hidden explosives and weapons , carries a GIANT SCYTHE on her back ( when he changes he becomes a she )

combat:-55
    Melody of oblivion:- 20 + the rest of her points , she pulls all her strength from all her other powers , to summon and conduct an orchestra of oblivion, what happens is: she pulls out a conductor stick/wand/thing and as she begins moving the stick the orchestra begins, depending on where she is different things start to play e.g. she is in a junk yard old skeletal looking instruments move their way from all the mess and start floating about as if being played by invisible people , or graveyard a bunch of dead people rise from the ground and form and orchestra . every song she conducts will be different and always use her enviroment to they're advantage wether they're animating dinosaurs in a mesuem or de-meterialising the world and turning everything the comes near her into particles . this move cannot be copied once it begins it doesn't end till yuki's satisfied.
    Eye for an eye:-20 50% the damage done to her hits whatever hit her.
    fly:-10 ( black wings for the black angel woo )
    mind control:-5

Personality: he understands the complex that is his personality , he tries often to be what other people want or a compatable with wich often leads him to melt downs , maybe one day he'll find out what really is like inside .

persona personality: just as kiku she's not sure who she is but instead of trying to work out who she is she takes her frustration out on others i.e killing them , she is very socialable to people like herself , just as kiku is twin with yoru , yuki is twin with yoru's persona hikari except they both hate each other because unlike yoru kiku can't control his persona and hikari is jealous that she can't be in control of yoru. yoru loathes losing to others and will stop at nothing to destroy an opponent or target , if you give her something of huge centemental value she'll kill someone for you.

rough Bio: kiku was raised in strict way , to be perfect at everything , his mother trained him about pressure points on the human body , his father taught him how use any weapon to his advantage on his opponents , the maid taught him table manners , one day while he was playing at the river where kiku and yoru had shared most of the fun times in there child hood alone , he found a very pretty blue butterfly that had drown in the water , he picked it up and wondered inside his house to show his father , he walked in to see his father on top of another woman, although kiku did not understand the situation yuki did and kiku momentarily transformed into yuki and killed both his father and his mistress , when yuki became kiku once more kiku was covered in both his fathers and mistress's blood , shortly after yoru walked in seeing the mess yoru's eyes filled with tears as she ran blindly she didn't see the edge of a cliff and ran off it into the bed of rocks in the ocean although she miraculously survived his mother unfortunately was too shocked and horrified by the incident and hung herself in the front yard of her house ,going to school became harder as rumors spread "I here he killed his father for fun", "apparently his mother killed herself because she didn't love him enough ". he dropped out of school and soon secluded himself to the nearby forest , soon the maid he has been living with started to seem like a mother to him , they lived happy and peacefully for a while until a building crew decided the wanted build a dam on the river beside the shrine , there were huge protests about it , until one day the shrine was set on fire burning with the maid inside it , the dam was built the following week, he didn't want to see the world that he'd left behind, staying in an giant empty old shrine with yoru they made it their home , later her started slowly migrating out from the loneliness of the shrine he met a hospitalized girl called sanzo who has suffered a strange illness since birth , at first the doctors thought she'd only live to five when she made it age eight they said she'd probably die at age twelve and so on , she is usually constantly on life support but sometimes when she's not she'll wonder off into the streets of kapok bay.

Person you know already: Sanzo

Other: he plays the violin at top level , and has gone back to school ( well university ) and has begun a degree in sociology . and a BA in pharmacology and also plays in the school orchestra.
    Last edited by Cancre; 08-15-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Omg! your character sounds so funny! I totally can't wait to read your first post! That is so awesome! ^__^

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Closed Thread

Thread Information