AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 139 of 186 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Jericho drug Kevin's body back and got into one of the frozen corners. He was shivering and one eye seemed to want to twitch. A small panic seemed to set in as Jez's dark aura filled the room.

"Carlos, I swear you so much as look at me and I'll cut Kevin wide open!" His hands shook as he spoke, "Jez...come on, please kill him. It's so cold in here...so cold,"

In the next few seconds, Roivas dropped Kevin and the needle before sitting down against the wall. His blank eyes trailed off out one of the frosted windows. The cold made it hard to focus and slowly the adrenaline that Jericho fed on had ceased to run through his veins. He propped his knees close to him and continued to look out the window.

"I-I can't hear her anymore," Jericho mumbled, "She won't talk to me anymore. I'm alone now and am going to freeze to death!"

He was referring to the voice that had occupied his head in times of need. It had just vanished, just like all the other things that had guided Jericho on his journey. First he'd killed his abusive father, then he'd left Tommy out in the city, next he'd betrayed the vengeful Kevin, a little while later Jericho had escaped Orochi. All of these people's voices had help guide him but they'd all fallen silent. However, through it all, that smokey voice had gotten him through it all. It had been the thing keeping him going but now...

"It's...so...cold," Jericho said softly before he closed his eyes and starting breathing more evenly. The adrenaline rush from the fight between him and Craig had left him without energy and he'd welcomed the sleep.
    ~The One and Only~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez looked at Carlos, some what surprised at the kiss. The dark aura continued to flow around her. Her anger had refused to let go. She had a choice to make. And she didn't like it.

She could hear Jericho in the background. He wanted her to kill Carlos, bring it all to an end. There was something she wanted to try. If she failed, at least she would feel like she tried against all odds.

Slowly, she turned around and walked towards him, kneeling in front of him. "Jericho, don't go quite yet. I might still need you to help me." She placed a hand on his cheek, the heat and warmth from the black energy warming her skin. "I know it's cold, but if you stay close to me, it'll be warm." She took her other hand and took ahold of his hand.

"I don't know who left you but I'm a friend. I'll help. You just have to promise one thing: let Craig, Carlos and Kevin go. I'll deal with it later. I have to help my sister. And that can't wait. I'll talk to you. I won't leave you alone." Inside, she felt a deep, cold anger. She figured that's what made her talk so nicely to Jericho. She needed his help. The plans were forming slowly. "Please, just let it go. We have to be strong or they'll win. I'll take care of Carlos later. Let he said, he wants a friendly battle." Her smiled seemed to be filled with vengence and evil. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but she had made up her mind and she was going with it.

Standing, she looked down at him, "C'mon, Jericho. Trust me." Glancing at Carlos, she gave him a look letting him know she wasn't on either side. Right then, she was on her own team.

"Carlos, I'll help you get rid of Craig and I'll watch Jericho. But, I'm not picking sides just yet." She smiled again, "I would have answered your question, but you told me not to."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-24-2009 at 01:20 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos saw the false god enter his frozen fate and said,

"Neutrality is fine for now...Just grab Kevin's body so we can escape."

Carlos created a hole in the ice and fled from there.

Hang on boss, we have this one under control. I will have to report this insolence to Hana.

Leaving the building let down the ice "prison" as Carlos finally made it to the junkyard to rest. He found Kevin's cell and called the one person he could think of...

Come on, Hana...Pick up.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-24-2009 at 01:29 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana gave Jericho one last look, hoping he heard her, before turning to Carlos, "Alright."

She took Craig into her arms, disgusted. She didn't want to be that close. He was the worse side of her. She plotted, he acted it out on a whim. "What do you have planned?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm glad you followed me to this junkyard. It's disturbing, knowing you're holding a corporal who has a psychopath inside of him, huh? I don't blame you for feeling that. Right now I'm calling Hana to let her know of the situation. This van was Craig's...It is now Kevin's. It holds old memorabilia Craig used to collect. That amulet Kevin got came from here with a journal stating about the power of it. What I wish to know is why help him? He is Orochi's subordinate, Kevin's enemy, my enemy and the individual Hana should never trust. Kevin knows more about it than I do and probably Craig as well. Were it possible I'd talk to him somehow but I'm alive."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Slowly Jericho nodded and got up. His eyes were still glazed and shivers would run violently up through his body.

"Alright, I'm good...just get me out of this place," He said with a quick shake.

Even though he was up, Jericho's mind was still foggy beyond belief. After staggering out of the hospital, he followed Jez and Carlos to the junkyard and sat on a nearby dryer. Roivas said nothing and looked down at the ground as the two others talked. He wondered what had actually happened back at the hospital. It wasn't like him to just break like that but in the cold, he felt so helpless, so alone...

"So what's the...the plan?" Jericho said slowly, still only half awake, "I mean, what do we do from here?"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-24-2009 at 11:30 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eying the false savior in his peripheral vision, Carlos smiled and said,

"Welcome back, Rovias. I see your cold slumber has left you a bit woozy. That is an expected result and is completely normal. I would like to know a few things only this time, for every answer I don't like, I will skewer you with a shard of ice. Question one: Some time ago, you attempted to kill Kevin before this whole Craig incident. What was running through your mind at the time? Was it feelings of revenge, maybe a lack of acceptance from others? I would expect you not to be accepted by others for the sole fact that all you have been doing is causing trouble here in Kapok. The only acceptance you receive is from the wrong crowd. While he hires you to do his work, how are you to know that he won't kill you after the job is complete?"

He lit a cigarette and awaited the first answer.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie noticed how nervous Miria seemed to be and deducted that it must be because she used her power in front of her. She decided to play it off a bit to make her more comfortable.

"Oh, that mustve been a fluke gust of wind. I mean, what with exploding bunnies and all, it makes sense, right?"

She gave her a smile and addressed both her and Fredrick.

"So, how about we go inside and eat while we wait for Jay to get back?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It seemed like forever ago that Jericho had tried to kill Kevin. However, even in his current state, he could remember everything so clearly. Just why he'd done it though, had been a mystery even to him but Carlos deserved an answer.

Roivas looked blankly at Carlos for a second before saying slowly, "Honestly I...I think I just enjoy it. I needed no reason to hurt anyone because no one ever had the strength to stand up to me. Back when the riots were happening, I could do as I pleased and some people appreciated it,"

He shook his head a little and put a hand over his forehead, "No, it wasn't that. It was different...I had a reason. To see someone like that have everything a man could ask for and still not be satisfied. It really messed with me. Kevin just couldn't appreciate what he had, but don't think I was trying to help him realize this,"

Jericho cleared his head with another shake and sat up straight. What was he doing? Even talking to Carlos should be out of the question. That was just stupid, Roivas wanted to do this. He wanted to expose just how corrupt he was.

"As for Orochi...I needed someone to turn to right? When all of the world hates you, who do you turn to? However, I never intended to stick with him. We played mind games with each other but when it came down to it, I could always take control. Besides, there never was a job. He offered me one but I walked out on him," After thinking for a second a look of curiosity came over his face, "What exactly did he do to Hana?"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"While some may not have had the strength to take you, Kevin and myself had enough stones to take up arms anyway. My boss, Kevin, despite his blunt, "focus on the objective" attitude had to have been grateful for what he received. After your bitter fight with him in the woods, he said that you reminded him of Craig, only I think he meant the more stable Craig...Not this one. Kevin admires strength but he admires determination and intelligence more. Being in the guard at one point, he needed to find the will to fight. Near death, he had to find the will to live and had done so for both occasions. He respected your will to fight, not the fact that you did it for the wrong reasons."

Carlos lit a cigarette and continued,

"From listening to Kevin, I had heard that Orochi tried to manipulate Hana through cryptic clues. It didn't work on her, though. She knew better than to trust someone of ill intentions. If you two played mind games with each other, then there was no trust whatsoever between the two of you. You want a real job? One that involves clearing your name and setting things correctly? Just say the word as I think I know what Kevin would say in this one."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria smiled nervously and agreed with Katie.

"Yup. Just a fluke gust of wind. I guess it makes sense. I never heard of exploding bunnies. And who would want to explode such cute creatures??" Katie turned towards the other boy. Miria nodded silently towards Katie's question.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Tsk, tsk, tsk, Luzifer love. How have all the other RPGs been holding up? Ha-ha!?)

As Kiyoshi began to walk off again, she took Samael by the hand and started bringing him along with her, out of habit. She hardly cared about personal space at the moment, she had way to much on her mind as she continued towards the university.

‘This is ridiculous! How could this all have happened today?! Today of all days!?!? The day that everything was suppose to go even halfway normal? What the hell is wrong with me? Is this what I get for what I did? I already feel bad enough for that as it bloody is!?! But how the bloody hell can I change something that already happened? Ugh!’

‘Kiyoshi, it is all right. You are practically dragging the Samael kid along, so slow the hell down, and calm down, I am surprised that you haven’t shif…’

‘What?’

‘Nothing, nothing. Just keep brooding.’

‘Gods Kyon, I hate it when you do that! It makes me hate you even more!’

‘Well I am glad to be so loved.’

‘Oh, you should be glad! You should be so glad that I have yet to find a way to bloody get rid of you!!!!'

'Yeah, yeah.'

Kyon and Kiyoshi continued to argue until Samael and Kiyoshi had arrived at the university, where she stopped in her tracks and looked up at everything.

“All right, now I need to go and turn in some of my papers.”

She sighed then before looking down.

“They will most likely have me fill out more when I get in there. Ugh! I loathe paperwork.” She muttered under her breath, signs of frustration being there, but slowly wearing off.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Yeah... sorry... I've just been loosing my inspiration. I hate summer vacation.

Samael turned allowed himself to get pull along, as tended to happen when he was around Kiyoshi, until finally they arrived at the university. Kiyoshi started talking about some papers she had to turn in, but Samael waved her off, "Whatever, I have things I have to do." And with that he left. It took him a while to figure out how to get his cellphone to redial Anton. Samael had never had cause nor opportunity to use a cellphone before so the entire process was new to him. He let the phone ring until Anton picked up,

"Samigina here," he talked over any response Anton might be in the process of give "I'm coming, and it doesn't look like I'll be bringing anyone along. All the people I've met so far have been pretty tight lipped." Samael shrugged, "Like I said, this whole thing is rather pointless, anyone who is stupid enough to believe in shifters is too stupid to realize the value of research, and for some reason when ever I mention the financial dispensation they get all distrustful, like its a bribe. I doubt my inability to lie helps."

Frederick continued to remain uninvolved in the events around him, trying to avoid influencing fate in any harmful way. He looked at Katie who was talking to him, "Hmmm? sure...that's fine"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Edit: (OOC: By the way, this is for you Luzifer.)

(OOC: Excuses, excuses. Nah, do not worry about it. I was hardly looking for an apology, but thank you all the same. I know what you mean. I loathe vacation. Stagnation bloody bites. Funny how that works. All that homework, hours of staying awake, complaining, procrastinating, killing your body with fatigue, and etcetera... Vacation finally comes around and you wish you were going through it all again. Heh...fun.)

Kiyoshi watched as Samael walked away from her.

Shrugging, she did what she had been doing for a while now—she followed him.

She got the gist of his phone conversation and the whole lot of it before she finally decided to say something.

“Samael-” She began, putting one of her hands on one of his shoulders, before walking around to face him.

What was she doing?

‘Are you bloody insane?’ Kyon yelled, the sound echoing throughout Kiyoshi mind in a frustrating pang.

‘No, I was just thinking, Kyon, and I honestly don’t care what people think about me any more.’

‘That sure as hell changed suddenly.’

‘No… I have been thinking about this for some time now.’

‘Why?’

The images of the past few weeks, not to mention her past, and what Kairos had shown her flashed through her mind.

‘He wouldn’t have shown me anything Kyon id he didn’t trust me, and if he didn’t need for me to know for some reason. I cannot hide who I am anymore, not from anybody.’

‘What about all of that stuff from your past?’

‘You are the one whom told me to open up to people.’

‘Not about this though!’

‘You were all for it not too long ago, Kyon!’

‘I am still for it, but this is different! I never expected you to do it!’

‘I’m going to fight for it.’

‘You haven’t any other choice, Kiyoshi…’

‘I know.’

‘This is going to be one hell of a battle.’

‘I know.’

He sighed then. ‘All right. Just get it over with already.’

Kiyoshi nodded slightly before looking up at Samael, meeting his eyes with hers.

“Samael, I…” She paused again, looking down again in the process.

‘Kyon was right, what the hell am I doing?’

‘Kiyoshi!’

She looked up at Samael again at that.

“Samael, I don’t know my way around the campus yet, and well… I was wondering, umm… Could you show me to the Physics building, and then maybe even the admissions office afterwards?
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 05-25-2009 at 08:56 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    OOC: For Kat_star01 and rem nightfall

"Found one." Kairos called out. Shadow opened his eyes and looked.
    "You sure? I mean your not great with animals as far as I know.."
    "Yea but this one should lead somewhere. It's also better then doing nothing."
    "You weren't doing nothing though." Shadow replied.
    Kairos brought himself back into the real world and opened his eyes. Reina was gone and his finger was still in the drink. He gulped it down quickly.
    "Yea I know. But I think the best way to help other is to start small."
    "You call that thing small." Shadow laughed.
    "Yea well size doesn't matter." Kairos shifted his form to create his long trench coat. Then the normal colours appear. Flame red shoulder. White main and a black markings on the botton. Content with his choice he walked out the house. He followed the fate trace best as he could, almost breaking into a run.

It was a few minutes before he found it. He whistled as he did. It really was a whale floating in the air. He whistled in awe again.
    "Ok maybe you were right about it not being a small thing." Kairos said to Shadow. Shadow just nodded. Kairos noticed a wolf, as well as another shifter. He waved over to the pair of them.
    "Hey! Hey you guys! Looks like you got a problem here. Mind if I try to help you." Kairos body was pulled to the side and he avoided a swing from the whale. It hadn't done it on purpose.
    "Your welcome" Shadow told him. Tugging on the strings some more.
    "Thanks. I knew I could count on you." Kairos said.
    "Yea I'd hate to think what would happen if you couldn't." Shadow said. Kairos just smiled and made his way across the spot to where the shifter was on the roof. He looked up at her and waved to get her attention.
    "So what are you guys planning?"
    Aura looked down at the man.
    "Hlp meh hre meh try to mkr the whle go up," Aura said, "Bt et hrd."
    Aura continued to hold onto the whale in wolf form. Let's hope to god they speak wolf.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos just blinked a few times.
    "That wolf did just say something didn't it?"
    "Yea. Why couldn't you understand?" Shadow replied.
    "No!" Kairos shrugged.
    "Yea well he wants to get the whale to go up."
    "He is doing it wrong I think he may get swung off at this rate."
    "Then help him."
    "Sure" Kairos said as walked around to the side. "em...Aura isn't it? I'm a pre-cog shifter, it's why I know your name, but anyways if you swung your weight to the side in a few moments when it swungs its' tail down it will force it to rise or else get hurt." Kairos shouted up. "I can keep shouting to you what its about to do and if you move yourself I'm sure you can get it to go higher. Oh my name Kairos by the way." He smiled.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos just blinked a few times.
    "That wolf did just say something didn't it?"
    "Yea. Why couldn't you understand?" Shadow replied.
    "No!" Kairos shrugged.
    "Yea well he wants to get the whale to go up."
    "He is doing it wrong I think he may get swung off at this rate."
    "Then help him."
    "Sure" Kairos said as walked around to the side. "em...Aura isn't it? I'm a pre-cog shifter, it's why I know your name, but anyways if you swung your weight to the side in a few moments when it swungs its' tail down it will force it to rise or else get hurt." Kairos shouted up. "I can keep shouting to you what its about to do and if you move yourself I'm sure you can get it to go higher. Oh my name Kairos by the way." He smiled.
    Aura held tighter.
    "U mn lke a pndt mton?" Aura asked.
    Aura tried, to do as instructed though it was very hard. It wasn't working.
    "Hy....hy u gt on whle to and hlp et up," Aura said.
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 05-25-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie smiled at both and headed inside. She sat down at the booth they were previously sitting at and looked over the menu.

"Hmmmmm, eggs and Canadian bacon sound pretty good. What about you two? Feel free to order whatever, its on me."

'And then Jay will owe me <3' she thought to herself.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Now that everything has calmed down, Jean hops back to the ground from his rooftop perch and begins focusing on Miria's mental state again. Sensing her feelings of nervousness, he decides that it might be a good idea to check in on her.

He casually strolls back into the restaurant and takes a path that will make him cross right through Miria's line of vision. Of course, his emotions mentally pinging her to his prescience might help.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    OCC: Lady Earth this is for you

Frost was walking around the hospital. His duty was simple really walk around and replace items. Needed more band aids in someone's office, he would place new band aids there. Needed some needles to give out injections, he would go get them. Of course he didn't talk much. Everyone said he was quiet and very gentle. But Frost couldn't see that. He was somewhat curious about the hospital himself. He never really had any thought of becoming a doctor or a nurse, but there was something curious and odd about a hospital. So he decided to wonder around. Of course there were many people who recognized him oddly enough. Only cause he was in the papers once. The genius artist of the high school off on Corner Street. As he was walking something called his mind. Someone begging or a look of longing in their eye. It made him double take and walk into the room. He stared at a man in a bed and a woman. He was curious about her expressions, but was afraid of saying something wrong. His social fears got to him at the wrong time. Frost outstretched a hand and placed it gently on her shoulder. Was that weird, he thought to himself.
    "I don't know the situation and I'm not sure if words from a stranger help at all," Frost said, "But it will be okay if they care enough I'm sure they'll come back no one is ready to die early, or at least I don't think anyone ask to die so early in life I'm sure they have dreams they want to complete and I'm sure they will be okay."
    Frost stared at the woman and then he turned around to the corner. He turned red and his heart was racing.
    "I'm sorry it's weird for a stranger to come up to someone like that," Frost said.

Star loooked back at Frost, "Nothing makes sence to me any more. I don't know where to go...where I belong." She falls to the floor. "I am so confused as if everyone I loved was moving far away from me." She could hear everyone panic and scream. Shje knew her mother would be rightnext to her body. But She knew she would never be the same.
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 05-25-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura held tighter.
    "U mn lke a pndt mton?" Aura asked.
    Aura tried, to do as instructed though it was very hard. It wasn't working.
    "Hy....hy u gt on whle to and hlp et up," Aura said.
    "Help get it up." Shadow said.
    "Oh! Sure" Kairos called out. "You going to lend a hand?" He asked shadow.
    "I guess I have to."
    Kairos felt the strings tighten on his body and he found he could climb up onto the roof easy enough. Then he took a running jump and landed on the whale not far from the wolf. Shadow kept Kairos balanced as he got himself up. He carefully made his way over to were the wolf was stuck before falling down onto his hands to grip on better.
    "Hey on the count of three I want you to pull if you can. Just try shifting your weight back and lift its' head. It should cause it to rise upwards. It is a should though." Kairos smiled. "Ready? One. Two, Three!" Kairos began pulling back as best he could.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria went and sat down beside Fredrick and across from Katie.

"Are you sure?" She replied while looking at the menu. Miria eyes traveled from the lunch menu to the breakfast menu. What do I want?? She thought about getting waffles but she was thinking about getting something more on the healthy side.

"Waffles sound good." Miria didn't have to look to notice that Jean was in the restaurant. She concentrated for a minutes, her eyes glittered a bit until she pinpointed his thoughts precisely.

"Don't worry about me. I am alright at the moment."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean smiles as he feels Miria's thoughts touch his own, like little sparkles of light. He casually slides back into the side booth he was sitting at earlier and waits for the waitress to head over his way.

With careful sidelong glances he checks out the group that Miria is sitting with, keeping his thoughts carefully schooled so she won't be able to figure out exactly what he is doing.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post
    At the University, Galen thought about what the boy in the field had said. ‘The bloody interview is in the bloody university physics building you maggot-eating fools!’ He was going go to the physics building and get himself some money for taking a survey that he didn’t believe in...not.

Galen wandered back up to his dorm to grab his book bag for class, but when he was about to place his hand on the doorknob to let himself back in, he remembered something. “Damn it! I left my diet soda in the trunk of my freaking car.” He went to go get it after that.

He walked down the hallways, across the common room, and down the stairs, heading out to the parking lot to do his bidding.
    Reina who it seemed got separated from Kairos and wondered towards the campus. She walked slowly thinking back on a vision she had of Galen and started to talk out aloud to her self.
    Nearing the parking lot of the university she continued her conversation. " I wonder if he figured out what he is yet? He must have some clues. i mean when i was first learning it wasn't very hard to something was different but who knows..."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana took the picture from Frost and looked at it. "I'm too stunned to believe it, and yet, I'm looking at a picture."

She looked at it carefully and studied it. If only Rain was here to point her in the right direction.

"Hey, what ever happened to Jez? She said she'd meet us here." Her sudden memory of her sister's odd disappearance make her think. "She couldn't have gone back, could she? I mean, she wouldn't be that stupid." She looked at the picture more. "At least, I don't think she would be..."
    "I can go check on her if that's okay." Anthony said. "She might be busy with something that's holding her back."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Closed Thread

Thread Information