Jericho drug Kevin's body back and got into one of the frozen corners. He was shivering and one eye seemed to want to twitch. A small panic seemed to set in as Jez's dark aura filled the room.

"Carlos, I swear you so much as look at me and I'll cut Kevin wide open!" His hands shook as he spoke, "Jez...come on, please kill him. It's so cold in here...so cold,"

In the next few seconds, Roivas dropped Kevin and the needle before sitting down against the wall. His blank eyes trailed off out one of the frosted windows. The cold made it hard to focus and slowly the adrenaline that Jericho fed on had ceased to run through his veins. He propped his knees close to him and continued to look out the window.

"I-I can't hear her anymore," Jericho mumbled, "She won't talk to me anymore. I'm alone now and am going to freeze to death!"

He was referring to the voice that had occupied his head in times of need. It had just vanished, just like all the other things that had guided Jericho on his journey. First he'd killed his abusive father, then he'd left Tommy out in the city, next he'd betrayed the vengeful Kevin, a little while later Jericho had escaped Orochi. All of these people's voices had help guide him but they'd all fallen silent. However, through it all, that smokey voice had gotten him through it all. It had been the thing keeping him going but now...

"It's...so...cold," Jericho said softly before he closed his eyes and starting breathing more evenly. The adrenaline rush from the fight between him and Craig had left him without energy and he'd welcomed the sleep.