(OOC: Oh no! As if nobody saw that one coming! *Laughs maliciously* Oh what a tangled web we weave...or that Luzifer and his characters weave. Mwuhahahahahahahaha Or not…)

(OOC: Still for Luzifer and Valkarma).

The door had opened after what had felt like hours later, to Kiyoshi. When she looked from the door to the individual now standing before her, his head still bowed, a look of confusion crossed her features.

“Um... uh...I'm sorry...but... Samuel does not live her any more.”

Frederic, it was Frederic. Frederic Einsam.

He then cast an eye upward, and Kiyoshi decided to disregard the oddity of it all.

“Umm…” She begun, peering around Frederic slightly, while standing on her tiptoes.

Kiyoshi looked into the apartment the best that she could, before slowly going back to her before stance, moving her eyes to look at Frederic again.

“Excuse me…? What did you say?” She attempted peer inside one more time just to make sure she heard correctly.

It did look slightly different.

Kiyoshi took her stance again. “First of all, it is Samael, not Samuel. Believe me when I say that you do not want to get that wrong. And what do you mean he does not live here any more? Where did he go? I just him yesterday, and…”

She stopped herself then, images of the day before flashing through her mind. ‘You have got to be kidding me…’

Kiyoshi sighed then. “Anyway…” She began.

“Since it seems as this throws me into a minor complication, I was wondering if you, instead of Samael, for obvious reasons, could possibly help me out with something? One of my friends is sort of hurt, and although it looks and seems as if he is asleep, I think he might have passed out. My ankle isn’t in the greatest of conditions, otherwise I would just drag him up to the Shrine myself, but…”

She just stopped. “Do you think that you could please help me? I just need to get him to the Shrine, and then you can do whatever it is that you need to do.”

Kiyoshi met his eyes with hers then, and she grinned slightly. “Heh… Please?”

She has no idea what the hell she was doing. Kiyoshi had only met Frederic in a semi-awkward situation before, not even all that long ago, and that just added to that of the accumulating awkwardness that this situation was beginning to withhold.

Samael had a lot of explaining to do... A lot of explaining.

‘Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!’

‘Can it Kyon!’ She smiled further then.