AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 117 of 186 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I've had longer waits. Anyway, I said I'd tell you more about myself and who I am so let's begin."

Kevin shifted into a human and lit a cigarette.

"My name is Kevin Maxford. I used to serve as a corporal in the Coast Guard and was the younger brother of a leader of a gang of black wolves who watched over the city. When a lot of the business that went down with us came to military involvement, we were in a fight with some of our undead kin. An unmanned aerial vehicle or UAV launched missiles at the cave entrance, killing my brother and a lot of our forces. I am now the leader of what meager amount of wolves I have. Carlos is one of them. He is more or less, my muscle of sorts even though I can hold my own quite well in a fight.

What is it that you wish to know?"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I'm listening. For now. So speak."

As soon as Jericho heard this, he let a small, relieved sigh out. His body had just experienced the biggest beating it had ever taken and it was only through sheer willpower that he'd gotten through it. Slowly the adrenaline in his body vanished and the dark aura around him went with it.

As Valkyrie and Jericho neared each other, the girl talked once more about giving an apology to Wolx in the form of her life. Roivas's heart started to sink but not for himself. No other time had he hurt for someone else, but Jericho could feel this girl's pain somehow. Jericho now stood in front of Valkyrie, and his eyes had lost the fire they had while in battle. His eyes were almost kind and almost caring, feelings that Roivas couldn't experience.

"Can you hear me? Can you hear me beg and plead to let me save you?" Jericho ripped off what was left of his shirt and placed it over Valkyrie's shoulders like a robe, "If I let you go then what will I do from here? Maybe I'll disappear into the night with some new battle scars and wait for the day that I'll find someone else to fight. I should just go and wait to find someone strong enough to kill me and end my my pain. You keep thinking that you did terrible things but I've got to tell you something I started to before...” He took a deep breath and looked at the darkening moon for a short time, "A few years ago I started a fire. This fire consumed quite a few things including a church, a small forest, and...my parents. I was responsible for their death and it was no accident. You think of yourself as a monster but when you look at Wolx and me you don't see anything to out of the ordinary,” Roivas looked down and away towards the river and changed the subject, “So you say you can sing?”
    ~The One and Only~

Junior Member Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:23 PM
    Threads

((OOC: I give up on Josun’s character, who hasn’t responded to being in my house, so POOF, he is gone. I kicked him out, I guess, [Sunnyside's idea] ))

Ava lowered her green eyes away, but she could hear the rhythm of the boy’s breathing. It was slowing, he was tired. It wasn’t long before she could hear the gentle noise that indicated his sleep. Feeling slightly triumphant, she took the liberty of looking up once more. The boy’s face was just a little softer sleeping, but she could still tell he was still the vicious sharp-tongued viper.

Quietly as possible, the girl stood and moved in even steps over to the table. She straightened her things quickly, cleaned up the tray of drinks that was going to go bad here in a moment, and moved the stupid kid’s shoes to the rug on the door. No manners, she thought tersely. It didn’t take long for her to feel the lure of sleep, though she wasn’t going to leave the stranger in her living room. With a sigh she took a seat once more, leaning back into the wall and curling her legs up against her chest tightly. Her eyelids were heavy, she was definitely ready for a nap. Slowly she let her head fall against her knees, her breathing slowing. It wasn’t the most comfortable, but she could keep an eye on him if need be.
    "Your fate is joined to mine...."
    -Forever for Kartik

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2015 10:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The wolf looked at Miria and spoke. Then, the wolf shifted into a human and it was Kevin. He lit a cigarette and Miria tried to breath far away as possible from him. She took the cigarette from him and threw it on the ground and squished it.

"Sorry, I control the wind and its killing me at the moment to smell such polluted air. You can smoke when I leave alright?" Miria said, apologizing for her action. She listened to what he said and took in everything.

"There isn't much I want to know but its just shifters are such a mystery. They cause so much trouble that it would be great to clear the bad caused by those shifters. I am a good citizen and shifter that I haven't really found my purpose as one but I want to do something to help and clear our name. Is there anything I can do to help this effort?" She paused for a moment before continuing.

"I can help you."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2015 06:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie desperately tried to think of something to say.

"Jace is a really nice name. Is it Greek?"

He laughed and began to explain when he noticed Kaite's confusion.

"Actually, its just a nickname. My birth certificate says 'Jay', but Im so used to 'Jace' that I guess Ive been introducing myself as such."

She gave him a smile and stared at her cup.

"I like Jay better, it just seems to suit you."

He couldnt help but notice her blushing. Although there seemed to be a good amount of flirting going on, it wasnt enough. He needed to take her somewhere more active, somewhere like...

"Theres a festival tonight over by a few shrines I like to visit. Wanna take a stroll on over that way?"

Katie's smile grew as she gave him a very cheerful nod.

He stood from his chair and extended his hand to her.

"Well then, shall we m'lady?"

Katie's face felt hot and she place her hand in his. They walked towards where the festival and the shrines were with Jay leading the way, all while holding hands. She felt nervous, having this be the first times shes ever held hands with a boy. She noted as to how much bigger his hand was from her, yet he was very gentle in holding her hand. She began to wonder if maybe shed have her first kiss tonight too...

Her thoughts where interrupted by Jay squeezing her hand slightly. She looked up at him to see him smiling at her.

"Relax, dont be so tense. Or have you fallen for me already and are trying to find the words to confess your undying love for me?"

Jay gave a hearty chuckle as he teased her a bit.

Despite the burning blush on her face, Katie decided to shoot back.

"And what if I was?"

Jay grew silent as a flush of crimson spread across his own face.

"Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate..."

Jay laughed again.

"Oh William, thou have shakth my heart and wooed me with ease."

The two continued laughing while making up Shakesperian sonnets as they headed towards the shrines.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"One of my allies, my lover...She can feel changes in the wind and can even form weapons from the wind. Should you want additional training in the art of using wind, come to my place when she gets back anytime. I handle more strategy and physics in use of the wind."

Kevin took out a small wooden, Native American-made flask and drank the whiskey from it.

Carlos uses ice to his advantage in a fight and can form weapons and defensive systems out of it. He has an ability that can disable electronics temporarily and another ability only active during battle. Allies are unaffected by it.

My style of fighting is using speed and intelligence to my advantage as well as having the ability to have a two-pronged attack but that requires an ally. My last ability is more passive also. In easy terms, as I grow closer to death, I grow stronger and faster, sometimes turning the tide of battle. I have studied lycanthropy for most of my life and have become very much attuned to it."

Kevin took a swig of whiskey and looked off into the moonlight out at sea. He signaled for Miria to follow.

"To clear up the shifter name, you must first figure out if any shifters are committing callous acts or are producing mass amounts of evil. Then you must exterminate them as they will not stop. I know that first hand as I was almost put to complete death by one. If you ever meet the shifter, Rovias Jericho, be very wary around him. He gave me my near-death experience and I still have a vendetta set out on him. I will not stop until either I'm dead or I'm eating his heart after I've ripped it out of his chest. His god-complex will not be tolerated. You heard nothing of that though.

You want to help clear our name as shifters? Come back here tomorrow when it's light out, I will bring Carlos and the girl who controls wind. Let's get you out of here safely."

Kevin shifted into a wolf and said, "Get on and I shall take you to your home."

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With both of them arguing, he gets up on his own and wipes he dirt from his back and shoulders. Kiyoshi looked really angry at Kyon, he doesn't know yet but he will find out sooner or later.

“Why, Roki?” Kiyoshi asked, finally responding to him. “What could I possibly have done to have made you fall in love with me?”

Roki looks at her and smiles, "You have saved me and accepted me into your life. You changed me in ways no one could ever do. Kiyoshi, I wouldn't be here standing in front of you if we hadn't met at all. I'm very grateful to have you and thankful to have someone who is altruistic as you. I have seen and met people, but not like you. You're more unique than I have ever seen in my life, more special than anyone else." Roki felt this warm feeling inside, he felt as if he was safe from any harm at all.

"Don't you think it's time to tell her about me?..."

"No, not at this time Darkness because she has a lot of things to think about. Do not worry I will tell her when it's time..."

"When you die...?"

"Umm...I don't think I ever planned it that way, but until she gets to understand me more and even more so than you."

"Hmm...for being with you ever since I was little, I should know more about you than her."

"But you didn't know how my parents really died...."

"Ahh...that's the only thing I didn't know, I asked you but you told me not to ask that question again."

"I think it's time for me to tell you as well, but at the same time I will tell Kiyoshi as well."

Roki closed his eyes for a couple of seconds, remembering that same tragic event as a child, then opened his eyes again.

Trying to keep it a conversational one, Roki said to Kiyoshi while stroking her hair, "I...want to make things better for you, I really don't want your days to be horrible and hair-raising now do we?"

After catching up, Nina was seen by a distance. Nina was walking slowly, her white dress that was known to be very sparkly was torn. The cloth is below her knee level and she smiles, knowing that Roki is doing a good job so far....or at least according to her point of view. She looks at Kyon with a smirk upon her face, as if she was scheming something to him while walking. What could it be?
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Two words.

Two words, just. The was all he could but it was everything he couldn't hear. They thundered around him and yet were barely a whisper. The Simulacrum stood in front of Samael and he could see his doppelganger's lips moving so clearly yet it was like they were censored, pixelated like faces in a stupid cops show. He could feel the sensations tied up in those two words, the heat of fire, the pain in his legs, the feeling a suffocating...suffocating... something. He couldn't place the sensation but it was tied to those two simple words, tied in ways he was certain of though he could not explain why.

The images floated outside his reach, all he could see was the Simulacrum's frozen smile even as the Simulacrum both moved and unmoved his lips, time winding forwards and backwards while also standing still. What was he saying? What were those two important words that Samael had forgotten? Why did he feel a woman's hand's clasped over his eyes preventing him from seeing? He felt her warmth pressed against his back clutching him weaving her tendrils into him protecting him yet blocking him. Loving yet cruel. But she was nothing. Nothing, for there was no one in Samael's mind but him and the Simulacrum. Those two were all that had ever been. They were the two entity's whose existence Samael could prove beyond a doubt. But this woman... this frail form that whispered sweet nothings.. was she the one who manipulated him? No... she had no control over reality. She wasn't even a thing. A mere delusion caused by fatigue, fatigue and deaths. Deaths? Near deaths was what he meant.

----

Frederick looked at the web... the tapestry of fate. "Look at it. So perfectly in laid. Its disgusting nature, but beautiful former. A hypocrisy in motion. It is something so easy to hate... so necessary to love." Frederick knew not where this voice came from but didn't care. He felt sick, yet safe just looking at the pulsating web of veins-turned-threads. He reached out towards it yet he felt it pull away. "So many wish to escape it... and why shouldn't they? It is a foul thing! But it is a tragic necessity. Like how life is sustained only by feeding on other life. And it is not until you have escaped its clutches that your realize you desire it."

Frederick knew this truth. He, more than most, had been meshed into that...thing. His life had been set in stone; his emotions, mere results of necessity, lies formulated by his own need to survive his existence. He had desired so desperately to escape. And now, that desire had come to fruition. He was now free, with only the wolves of oblivion to keep him company. Not a single thread remained to keep him within the tapestry. An that... was horrifying. "The more freedom one has, the more meaningless each potentiality is. The more horrifying those little deaths are." Frederick could see himself now standing before a fresh block of marble. His only block. He was charged to sculpt something of it. But what?

Every chip into that block he made was another he would not get back
    another chunk of his life that would shape his future by its lack.

"Most people... never get free. They struggle for freedom, but deep down, they realized that restriction is a pleasure, or at least, to receive pleasure they must accept a restriction. Friends are chains, though pleasant. Lovers, weights though sweet. However, precious few break free. You are among those poor fools. Those, who willing dug their own grave. However, I can spare you this cruel fate. I will grant you freedom from freedom. The only thing you must do, is relinquish your pain unto me."

Frederick vomited and a large vein-thread came out of his mouth. He continued to puke and it continued to lengthen until finally there was no more to regurgitate. "Your payment is accepted"

Frederick awoke... to a numbness that he greeted with a smile.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Oh, you are just making this so very fun for me. *Grins deviously*)

“Why, Roki?” Kiyoshi asked, finally responding to him. “What could I possibly have done to have made you fall in love with me?”

He smiled then before responding. “You have saved me and accepted me into your life. You changed me in ways no one could ever do. Kiyoshi, I wouldn't be here standing in front of you if we hadn't met at all. I'm very grateful to have you and thankful to have someone who is altruistic as you. I have seen and met people, but not like you. You're more unique than I have ever seen in my life, more special than anyone else."

Roki looked truly happy as he continued to smiles, Kiyoshi grinned slightly, sort of smiling in return. She scratched the back of her head a little before answering herself. Her thoughts were running away with her again, and even that got rather annoying at times.

‘Great. What am I suppose to do now?’ Kiyoshi thought to herself. ‘He looks so happy, and I would feel really crappy if I ruined his mood.’

‘Kiyoshi, you are going to have to be honest with these people at some point. Being nice to make them happy, is far worse than being slightly rude in your honesty.’

‘And when did you start Philosophizing, Kyon?’

‘Just now.’ He grinned at that, and Kiyoshi continued to look at Roki in the process, her thought turning back to him as well.

Roki looked as if he were thinking about something, and this just caused Kiyoshi to think more.

‘This silence is sort of awkward, and it is beginning to slowly kill my soul…’

"But you didn't know how my parents really died...."

Kiyoshi looked up at Roki at that point, but he seemed to be thinking again. ‘Bloody hell… What the hell am I suppose to do now?’

Closing his eyes, Roki had begun stroking Kiyoshi’s hair as he went on, “I...want to make things better for you, I really don't want your days to be horrible and hair-raising now do we?”

“But Roki, I didn’t even do anything. Of course I accepted you into my life. You are genuinely sweet, and a true caring friend. I like being your friend. But how could I have possibly changed you? I am only one person,” She looked over at Kyon then, and back to Roki after, continuing, “or so to speak. But that is beside the point. I am only one person, and a highly confused one at that. I am good at martial arts, yet I am excruciatingly clumsy; I am stubborn, yet I’m not. I am a lot of things that contradict each other, and overall, that does end up not making any sense at all.”

She stopped then, and gathered her thoughts. Rambling, that was something else to add to her list…

“Roki… Look, I like being your friend… I am just a little confused as in how you could possibly be in love with me when we have only spoken a few times, and I helped you that first day by showing you that there was no reason to not want to go to the beach.”

‘Your mother forced you to go.’

‘Kyon!’

‘I’m just saying…’

“Anyway,” Kiyoshi continued, “things are not exactly horrible or hair-raising for me. Just random, and well, odd at times. Besides, if I won’t even open up to myself, there is no reason to open up to anyone. Besides, that is not exactly on topic anymore. Is it because of this?”

Kiyoshi stepped up to Roki then, and grasped a few pieces to the prayer beads that she had given Roki the first day that they had met, in between her fingers before letting them slide lose around his neck again. She stepped back.

“I’m not sure what else to think Roki.” She looked away for a few moments before looking up into his eyes.

“You know, Kyon is right. I cannot keep doing this. It’s just going to make me end up hurting the people around me even more. Roki, I only want to be friends. Nothing romantic attached. I am not one who concedes to love. I probably will never be one for that. I think that I can only withstand friendships, and even those depend on the people who decide to connect themselves to me in some way or another. I’m sorry, but I can’t offer more than that.”

Kyon saw the look that Nina was giving him, and not knowing what to think about it, he suddenly found himself fearing for his life.

‘Women scare the hell out of me.’ He thought, starting to plan an escape route in case further needed.

(OOC: Once again, no editing. I did not even read through this, so not even I know what is says. *Laughs a bit* Nice...)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"I see people not ordinary, believe Jericho, i see people differently." She was happy and sad at the same time when Jericho covered her with his shirt. "I have been alive for a very long time, i know what i should see in people's eyes."

"I look at Wolx like this because i blame myself for what happened to him and his brother. I guess your situation was different from mine, i guess you had a choice, but i didn't had one. My thrist took over me." she looked down, she doesn't want to see the confusion that might show in Jericho's eyes.

"Yes, i can sing..." she said proudly, "but you'd rather not hear my voice..."
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Reina you only need to read the last bit but feel free to read it all. It's a bit long.)

Kairos dream wasn't like his normal ones. But then again he had spent so long with dreams of things to happen that things happening at the moment where weird to him. But he felt something. Something that tugged at him like the strings had done not that long ago. He opened his eyes within his dream world. It was same as ever. A long plains dotted with trees that bore no leaves. He looked up.
    "Hello brother."
    Brothers form was looking fown on him intently and smiling. He seemed happy.
    "Your happy to see me." Kairos added.
    "I'm always happy to see you little brother." He replied.
    "What are you?" Kairos asked. He sat himself up as he did.
    "Don't you mean, why are you?" Brother said.
    "No I meant what I said. What are you?" Kairos was more serious now.
    "Little brother you know what I am. I am a form of escapsim created by you to make you feel safe." It seemed to hurt Brother to say it.
    Kairos laughed. Brother took a step back.
    "Don't lie to me." Kaiors stood up and looked him in the eye. "And don't call me that too. Only he could." He pushed the form. "Your not brother. So answer my question. What are you Shadow?"
    The form blinked in shock. It then smiled. Its' form faded and returned to a floating cloak filled with shadow. But then the shadow flowed and made a more solid human shape. It looked at Kairos straight in the eyes for the first time.
    "How did you know?" It asked.
    "I didn't know I guessed. And why? Because you called me by my real name before. Brother never knew my real name for that name held my pain. I was always 'little brother'. Safe and away from pain. But you know that don't you." Kairos glared at it.
    "I did...learn about your past. Not everything."
    "Why?" Kairos asked.
    "Always with questions. Why is that?"
    "Because its my nature to ask them. It's why I would read a book on anything to learn about it."
    "I know." It paused. "But why? Because the past is less a concern then the future." It walked around Kairos. This began to put him off.
    "What do you want with me? You don't seem as silent as before."
    "Yes..." It paused like trying to find the right word. "I made a mistake before. I thought you were ready and as it was you had hid a old wound from me." He tutted, "You shouldn't have done that."
    "Ready for what? Why shouldn't I have?" Kairos asked.
    "There you are again asking away. Why don't you just except things? Just let it happen."
    "Because I can."
    "Good answer. What I wanted to here." He smiled. "You do because you can. You don't except fate you see it as something to change and weave."
    "Maybe so but what does this have to do with anything?" Kairos suddenly realised he wasn't angry like he thought he would be but interested.
    "Did you know that in life there is commonly three types of people when it comes down to fate. Those that ignore it and don't care. Those that see it but can't change it. Then those who see it and can change it." He took a breath, "There is even types within them. But most are the first. Your friend Reina is the second. But you. Your the third." Kairos was shocked but understood. "Did you feel it? The tug from before?"
    "Yes."
    "That was another like you. 'A Weaver'. Saddly he is not the same as you. He as excepted fate as unchangeable. Something that shouldn't be fought against. He is right, you can't fight fate. But you can craft it. Change its' path. He gave up his freedom for it. You what have you given up?"
    "Me? I haven't given up anything." Kairos added.
    "Have you not." It smiled, "Memories both good and bad? The one you love? Your body? Have you not given up these to see the great tapestry." He pointed out and the fields. They suddenly looked like a great tapestry lined below him. Kairos reached down and saw he could pick at the threads. "All your power steams from here. To find others you merely look down their thread of fate. To see the choices you look at the connections. It all here. We are 'Weavers'. I felt your tug when you were created, like you felt that others' and I became apart of you. The fate I can't escape. Like you can't escape yours to be a weaver. Maybe you weren't ready before but now. Now I think you are." He held his hand out to Kairos. It was a lot for Kairos to process. But it all made sense to Kairos. Isn't that what mattered in the end?
    Kairos gripped its hand.
    "I knew it. I knew you would be a great weaver. But...errr...one thing I forgot to say." It shook his hand while smiling more and more.
    "What!?"
    "Wel...well I shouldn't need to say." It smiled and laughed slightly. "Just hope there is a bucket near by."
    "Wait..."

Kaiors suddenly was sitting up right in Reina's room she had left him in. He felt dizzy. Then he suddenly turned and threw up across the floor. There was blood in it and he screamed. It didn't last long as he threw up again.
    "He he. Told you so." Shadow spoke to him. He had returned to float above Kairos. Only for his eyes and ears.
    "Git." Kairos whispered. Shadow just smiled. "Reina!" Kairos shouted. "I'm sorry Reina but I think we need a mop up here."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria nodded silently at Kevin. Maybe some training would be nice. I wouldn't be a big target if I specialized more in certain areas that I am weak at. She continued to listen, trying to listen mostly to Kevin then some voices that were being carried by the wind. Kevin signaled for Miria to follow and she picked up the pace a bit to follow with him.

"Sounds like a difficult task but I am willing to take the challenge." She took in the name Rovias Jericho. He is a very dangerous enemy and Miria wanted ensure that his name would be engraved in her mind. Kevin then shifted into a wolf and offered Miria a ride. She got unto him and ran off towards her home.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, what is it you would want to work on regarding your abilities first? If it's regarding wind-based abilities both assault and support/defensive, I will talk to my girl about it. If it's speed, strategy and intelligence, I will train you and if it's close quarters or distance combat, Carlos will train you."

Kevin eventually reached Miria's home and let her off.

"One more thing about Rovias...near the end of my fight with him, he got much stronger but then that berserker's rage died off after a short while even after I bit into his leg to slow him up. He's fast and has some tough skin...It didn't take much power behind the bite to taste his blood. When you've studied the main advantages and capabilities of weapons you can easily realize that piercing objects such as arrows, crossbow bolts, spears and such...even my fangs can pierce armor."

He turned around and said, "You have a good night you hear? Be safe and I will see you tomorrow."

He ran off to his home and fell asleep on the couch as he deserved.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Certain wind abilities and combat are my weakest. I rely more on my mind to use as a weapon then wind and my body. So, any help would be great for those." Kevin eventually came to a stop and Miria got off. She was surprised to hear his story and what capabilities he was well capable of.

"I will." She nodded to him before he ran back home. Miria walked into her dorm room after taking so many stairs up and walking down an empty hall. She plugged in her phone and got dressed into her pajamas. Its late, I should get some rest for tomorrow.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Impossible

This was all amazingly impossible. Wolx only sat still, and focused his breathing. Allowing his body to recover faster. He was increasingly annoyed by the scene playing out before him. Was Jerihco going to talk to him or just be the savior of the day, ad bring Vlakyrie into his arms. Taking up the role as the grand hero. Shoting down Wolx as the one in the wrong. he didn't know what was right or wrong himself. All he knew was that he had a large urge to kill Valkyrie, and shortly after, himself.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: alright, let me see if i can get this straight. This is for Tamaki-Sama, FBD, and Light Buster. Yeah, i think thats it...)

Hana looked up at Galen as he joined her. She smiled at him, happy she didn't have to go into a hospital alone. Since she was little, she hated hospitals and the thought of having to go into one alone sent chills up her spine. "I'm glad you're coming. I'm not sure what's going on and I might need the extra help." She tried to cover up her obvious dislike with another smile.

Walking through the automatic doors, Hana looked around for any face that was remotely familiar. Just when she was about to give up, she noticed Ricky at the front desk. Without thinking, she grabbed Galen by the hand and dragged him towards Ricky. She tapped him on the shoulder and smiled when he turned around. "Hi Ricky."

"Hana, I'm glad you made. I was afraid something happened on the way here."

Hana chuckled, "Heh, nothing happened. I'm fine. Oh, and this is a friend of mine, Galen." She decided to leave out her almost accident since it was nothing really important. Looking around, she wondered what was the reason for his request for help. It didn't seem like him. Actually, it seemed more like something she would do. "So, what's wrong?"

Clearing his throat, Ricky looked at Galen quickly before looking back at Hana, "I'm sorry if I made it seem important but the hospital needs some volunteers to help out. You know, things like helping patients and helping with paper work. I shouldn't have made it seem so urgent but they are in desperate need of help."

She stared at Ricky a moment before speaking again, "What? It was just that the hospital needed help?" She looked over at Galen, feeling sorry that she dragged him all the way to the hospital, most likely out of his way, so she could 'volunteer'. She let out a deep breath, exhausted from all her worrying and turned her gaze back to Ricky, "Yeah, I'll help. I guess I don't have too much more to do. Nothing important, that is." She quickly smiled again, trying to make it seem like she wasn't really upset, although, she was sure it showed.

"That's great!" Ricky looked over at Galen, "You can help, too. We need all the help we can get."

Hana looked over at Galen, still holding onto his arm. She was a little hopeful that he wouldn't leave but she figured he had better things to do. Besides, he had already helped enough. "You don't have to. I'm sure my other friends will be here soon." Just as she finished, she noticed Rain walk in through the doors, Anthony and Jez right on his heels. Hana waved them over, a large smile on her face.

Jez ran over and hugged her, glad she was okay, "Are you alright? Is everything okay? I was so worried."

"Don't worry, sis. I'm alright. Especially since Galen helped me." She smiled at each of them.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean jolts in shock as Miria suddenly takes to the air and flies off, leaving him sitting on the little island with the wine and waitress bringing out the meal. 'Well there goes a few hundred dollars for nothing' he thinks, looking at the waitress helplessly and shrugging. He settles everything up and takes a ride back to land, walking over to his car and sitting on the bumper for a while. 'Maybe I should just stay away from girls' he decides, since this place sure hasn't been very nice to him about it.

Sadly, he climbs into his car and drives home. On the way his emotions shift though. His girlfriend just up and flew off without even an explanation. No phone call ether. After all he did for the date, all the trouble, all the expense. He isn't very violent by nature, but if it is another man involved, someone is going to get hurt.

Bad...
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Jay took a deep breath of the night air and let out a deep sigh. He smiled at Katie as they neared the festival.

Her excitement grew as she began to see the soft glow of the festival lights off in the distance.

"Ive never been to a festival or even a shrine before. What should I expect?"

Jay gave her a surprised look.

"Really, such a shame! Shrines are a nice, quiet place to pray or just admire the structure, and festivals have fun little games, colorful lights and great food. Im sure you'll love it."

She smiled and hurried her step.

"Well then lets go, lets go, lets go!!"

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: For xTheLostSailorx. The others can read though.

Once entered, Galen and Hana had started walking over to somebody. “I'm glad you're coming. I'm not sure what's going on and I might need the extra help.” Galen nodded at what she had said before responding himself. “Yeah, sure. It’s no problem at all.” She was covering something up and even Galen could feel it. But why was that? What did Hana think she needed to hide? She had seemed to try to conceal herself a bit too much, and that wasn’t healthy for a person. But than again, Galen did the same thing…

He knew that she was hiding some sort of emotion though, especially when she grabbed his hand and took it into hers. That was odd. Why would somebody want to do that? They barely knew each other. But truly, it was comforting a bit and Galen didn’t really mind. Then, tapping somebody on the shoulder, and replacing her concealed emotionless face, she smiled. “Hi Ricky.”

"Hana, I'm glad you made. I was afraid something happened on the way here.” Hana chuckled before saying something back to him. Heh, nothing happened. I'm fine. Oh, and this is a friend of mine, Galen.” Galen nodded when upon being addressed, and semi-introduced to what was it? Ricky? Yeah, that was it. Hana started to look around after that. “So, what's wrong?”

Ricky cleared his throat before speaking and Galen took note at how he glanced at him. Why the hell did he do that? He didn’t think that Hana and him were more than just mere acquaintances, did he? “I'm sorry if I made it seem important but the hospital needs some volunteers to help out. You know, things like helping patients and helping with paper work. I shouldn't have made it seem so urgent but they are in desperate need of help.”

Galen just looked at Ricky, and it seemed Hana was doing the same. He can’t be serious! Galen thought. What? It was just that the hospital needed help?” Hana looked over at Galen, and Galen tried to offer her a weak smile in return so that way she knew that he didn’t mind. He was a little frustrated that all of his worry went to something like that, but all in all, it was for a good cause, and he was Hana’s friend, so he tried not to let it bother him too much.

Taking a deep breath, Hana averted her eyes back to Ricky’s. “Yeah, I'll help. I guess I don't have too much more to do. Nothing important, that is.” Hana smiled and Galen felt like she was hiding what she really felt again. He wished that he could say something about that, and try to inform her that showing emotion, regardless of which it might be in front of, was not exactly a bad thing. But than again, that would be Galen contradicting himself again.

Galen looked through the corners of his eyes at Hana, before switching his gaze to Ricky too. "That's great!” Ricky looked at Galen before continuing. “You can help, too. We need all the help we can get.” Hana looked at Galen then too. She was still holding onto him, and after seeing some glimmer of hope in her eyes, Galen smiled slightly. What was wrong with him? This most definitely wasn’t a normal thing for him.

“Sure. I can help out.” He answered. You don't have to. I'm sure my other friends will be here soon.” Before anything else could be done, or said, Hanna’s attention switched a bit, and Galen found himself following Hana’s gaze. Three other people had walked in through the door at that time, and Galen gulped, especially when one of them, the girl, ran up to Hana and gave her hug, Galen still attached to Hana and all. Are you alright? Is everything okay? I was so worried.”

"Don't worry, sis. I'm alright. Especially since Galen helped me.” Hana smiled at everyone then and, Galen nudged her slightly. “Nice to meet you.” He said politely to the girl who had hugged Hana, but than he bent over slightly to whisper something in Hana’s ear. “Look, Hana, I want to stay, but I get a little uncomfortable around more then just a couple of people. I think it would be best for me to leave.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

After playing a few games and munching on snacks, the two decided to head over to the shrines. Jay had won Katie a very ornate folding fan that she was playing with, pretending to be an aristocrat.

"My world Charles, the dirt here is AWFULLY dirty, wouldnt you agree?"

Jay played along with her, enjoying the fact that she has loosened up a great deal.

"Well of course Muffy dear, poor people cant afford clean dirt!"

"My word Charles, why ever not? Why dont they sell one of their summer houses in the Bahamas to afford the cleaner dirt?"

"Muffy dear, many of them dont OWN summer houses in the Bahamas."

"Oh my! How DO these people live?"

"I have NO idea!"

The two laughed until they reached the old shrines. Katie was awe struck as to the design and stability of the old buildings. She immediately hurried over and looked down at the offering box, then at the bell that hung over it.

"Show me how to do it!!"

Jay casually strolled over with a large grin on his face, due to her enthusiasm over something many considered trivial. He should her how to make the offering, ring the bell and pray. He peeked over to see that she was mimicking his actions and making her own offering as he was praying.

"What did you pray for?"

"Well if I told you, it wont happen."

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“But Roki, I didn’t even do anything. Of course I accepted you into my life. You are genuinely sweet, and a true caring friend. I like being your friend. But how could I have possibly changed you? I am only one person,” She looked over at Kyon then, and back to Roki after, continuing, “or so to speak. But that is beside the point. I am only one person, and a highly confused one at that. I am good at martial arts, yet I am excruciatingly clumsy; I am stubborn, yet I’m not. I am a lot of things that contradict each other, and overall, that does end up not making any sense at all.”

She then continues from that point.

“Roki… Look, I like being your friend… I am just a little confused as in how you could possibly be in love with me when we have only spoken a few times, and I helped you that first day by showing you that there was no reason to not want to go to the beach.”

She was right and always will be. It kept him wondering in his mind and will be there for a while throughout the whole day, "How does she do these things and still stand up? What a strong girl then.."

"So you've finally given up on her huh?" Darkness said in his mind.

"Yea, you cannot force love on another. It's just not right, might as well enjoy the whole day with Nina and you."

"It took you awhile to realize that she won't go for you, idiot. Well, welcome back Roki Fujisawa. What will you do then?"

"I will lay down in a shady tree and look how beautiful the sky is, there is nothing else to do."

Darkness had another question to him, "What about the presents?"

"I'll just give her the rose I picked up from yesterday. It is in Nina's backpack, hopefully it is still alive. You know how clumsy Nina is."

"Let's not get people into our lives, we must live on our own and Roki...don't try to love another person again, for you will gain hatred and more of it."

"Darkness, I will accept someone someday. It might take a long time, but it's worth the wait. Maybe I'll try not to be friends with others at first and just wait until I can fully trust them."

"What about Kiyoshi and Kyon?"

"Everyone will start a clean slate as of today, no excuses." Roki said to him.

After moments of silence, she continued talking.

“You know, Kyon is right. I cannot keep doing this. It’s just going to make me end up hurting the people around me even more. Roki, I only want to be friends. Nothing romantic attached. I am not one who concedes to love. I probably will never be one for that. I think that I can only withstand friendships, and even those depend on the people who decide to connect themselves to me in some way or another. I’m sorry, but I can’t offer more than that.”

He then looks at Kiyoshi and makes her turn around. With a heavenly smile in his heart, tears came out because of how happy he was. "Thank you Kiyoshi, for everything. Before I go, here is something for you."

Nina came up to Roki and saw him crying, "Hey why are you crying?"

He then replied and gave her a smile and gave her a sign.

"O-oh, give me a sec." Nina takes out the box and inside it was the glowing rose from his secret spot. The box has a heart in the middle.

"Here for you Kiyoshi, telling me straight to my face and here is your key." He kindly gives the key to Kiyoshi when she told Roki to lock her shrine.

He turns away from her walks slowly away from her and grabs Nina by the arm and continues to walk, "Bye Kyon, and have a good White day."

Nina pouted because he was about to pounce on Kyon and was being dragged by Roki as they head off somewhere. Nina then looks up at him, "Why are we leaving?"

Roki smiles with tears still in his eyes, "Nina, I will tell you everything once we find a place of our own to talk. And do not worry, everything is fine."

He held his sadness and sorrows back, caged them in his heart and won't set it free for the time being. He sings a song while he looks up at the sky then goes to turn around. In his thoughts he said:

"Kiyoshi...stay strong always. I know I didn't get to spend that special White day time with you, but at least we talked and every second of it was like a treasure in my heart."

With that happening, he turns around and continues walking to the park. Nina still see them not too far.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 04-29-2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Awwww…or is it? *Smirks* Just kidding. Though, Kiyoshi is not all too scary, if even. I promise. *Grins*)

Roki looked like he was in deep thought about something, and Kiyoshi could not blame him for so. Not only had she caused it, most likely, but she knew the feeling all too well.

Looking up at her, Roki then smiled one of the most genuine smiles that Kiyoshi had ever seen brighten up his features before. Why the sudden change? Even she felt a little bit of lament about admitting the truth, although she knew it the right thing to do.

Tears of joy seemed to streak his happily played face then. “Thank you Kiyoshi, for everything. Before I go, here is something for you.”

Kiyoshi was a little puzzled at not only Roki’s sudden mood change, but at his response to what she had said. She nodded, not knowing what else to do. When she went to look back up at him, Kiyoshi noticed that Nina coming up to them as well, who took a good look at Roki before saying something herself, in contribution to the conversation and turn of events that had ensued.

“Hey why are you crying?”

Roki smiled at her then, and Kiyoshi took note at how he gave Nina some sort of a sign. What in the world could that have possibly meant? Another surprise? How ever surprising that would be.

“O-oh, give me a sec.” Nina proceeded to open up her bag, removing a box from within its contents before handing it to Roki.

“Here for you Kiyoshi, telling me straight to my face and here is your key.” Roki then handed Kiyoshi the box.

“My key?” Kiyoshi asked, puzzled a bit more before realizing the contents of the box.

The box that Roki had given Kiyoshi contained a glowing rose. It looked oddly familiar, and reminded her of the one seen in Beauty and the Beast. That was when she remembered it. Had it really been that long ago already? She recognized the rose from Roki’s “secret spot” in the forest. He had taken her there once, but that seemed like forever ago now. It was truly lovely though, and it had an eerie beauty about it.

Examining things further, Kiyoshi also noticed that the box had a heart in it. Her house key was there as well, and that was when sudden realization had hit. That was what Roki had meant when he said something about her key. She wanted to laugh lightly at her stupidity then, but she held it in.

How very sweet of him. He would truly make somebody, somewhere, happy someday. Kiyoshi smiled at that thought and looked up from the box to give Roki her thanks, but only to see him turn and walk away from her then, grabbing Nina by the arm on his way by as he continued to walk down her street further.

“Bye Kyon, and have a good white day.”

Nina did not seem to like what was going on, and Kiyoshi was practically speechless for once, and hadn’t a clue as into what to say to stop them from leaving.

“Why are we leaving?” Nina asked, looking up at Roki.

Smiling still, Roki answered with, “Nina, I will tell you everything once we fins a place of our own to talk. And do not worry, everything is fine.”

‘Secret…’

Kiyoshi looked up when this thought echoed about her mind. She knew that it was not her own, but she did recognize the mental voice of it. Looking over at Kyon, box still in hand; she lifted a brow in curiosity.

“They have something Kiyo-Chan.”

She looked up at him further, in curiosity with a type of challenging demeanor about her.

“I saw it.”

Still Kiyoshi did not say anything.

Kyon sighed. “Come one. We need to go after them. It looks as if they went off in that direction.”

Pointing beyond Kiyoshi’s shoulder, she followed the direction with her eyes, before looking back at Kyon.

“You can’t possibly be serious.”

“Oh, but I am.”

It was Kiyoshi’s turn to sigh then. “Fine, but whatever it is, it better not get me into any more trouble than I have already gotten myself into lately. My parents are going to flip later when they find out that I am not going to be home, yet again, for another evening.”

Without further adeau, Kiyoshi turned from Kyon and marched off in the direction in which he pointed.

He just chuckled, wondering if he just let her walk away on her own if she would know which way he actually had meant, or if she would end up getting lost in the process of trying to figure it out.

“By all means, lead the way princess, lead the way.”

Instant stop.

“Excuse me!?” She yelled. “What the bloody hell did you just call me?”

Kyon stopped then too, and the panic that he had felt when he thought Nina scheming had began ensuing once again. But then, another thought came about…

What would it really be like to take on Kiyoshi? Kyon did in fact have the same capabilities when it came to fighting. She did not have the abilities that he did though. She was only human. But she had the will, and that may be the thing to do it in the end.

Besides, she hit pretty hard for a girl.

He looked up at her, and grinned slightly. “I called you princess. Oh, what, you didn’t like that?”

Kiyoshi’s face was stricken with anger again, but a hint of slight amusement might have shown through, she tried to hide that, but it was most likely a given, regardless.

“Take that back right now!” She yelled running up to him.

Kyon ran away from her and continued teasing her, and she continued to follow, yelling at him in return. Hey, at least they were going the right way, that is, according to Kyon. Soon they would be with Nina and Roki again. For reasons nobody but Kyon knew.

And the best part? Not a soul would see it coming.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(OOC- Anyone near the park can interact with my character.)

(Iino Hatsuhara)

Iino sighed as he watched the two, and decided it was best to leave. When Ava went upstairs, he quietly left the house and made his way back onto the streets.

He did his best to hold the shred of hope he had left. If he couldnt find Katsumi or her mother within a week, he would have to accept the ideal that they had gotten to them first.

After a while he noticed he was in a park. He was already begining to feel tired, and decided to find a place to rest. He soon saw some stone benches next to a beautiful marble fountain, and sat down with a sigh of relief.

his relief didnt last long, and he gazed heavenward. "I hope I can find you.." He said, and closed his eyes, hoping to relax long enough so that he could continue his search.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Miria slept, she was having a violent nightmare. One that involved the boy Kevin from before and Carlos attacking Miria and Jean. Kevin had nearly taken her down and Miria still stood, blood running from cuts on her arms, legs and cheeks. Jean was no longer standing and remained on the floor very still. Miria could not move fast enough to his side and tried to stay put. I'm on my last breath here.... Everything became blurry and Miria fell to the ground with a loud thud.

She straightened up in her bed, sweat running down her face from the nightmare. Miria was breathing deeply then it slowed down when she noticed she was in her dorm room. She looked at the time and it was only 1:00. I wonder if Jean is alright... Miria took her phone and dialed his number.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

she heard her name. she looked around. then she heard it again. it was kairos. he was yelling for a mop. she was pizzled i wonder what for.she didn't bother to think too much of it. sh only grab an old mop that laid at the door post of the kitchen and headed upstairs.

when she flung the door open she was in shook. there was voit on the floor but that wasn't it. it was the blood in the vomit that alarmed her. Kairos she said looking scared are you okay? she proceeded to th ecorner where most of the mess was and looked at it. she steered as if she was making certain she was seeig exactly what was there.

I need to get some water to help me clean this up. i'll be right back. she place the mop against the wall and ran doown the hall toa bathroom.se looked around at first but say nothing to put the water in. her head was spinning. she stopped and took a deep breath.she vlosed her eyes and mumbled something to her self. on opening her eyes she started ookin for a bucket or pale or something. she oppened the cupboard underneath the face basin and found an old rusted pan. this i'll have to do she said.

she filled it with some water and brought a long with it an old rag she had also found. when she got back to the room kairos was still where she had left him. she smiled at him. i'll get this cleaned up she said. she used the rag to first remove the excess of vomit from the floor making sure that to spread it out but instead heaping it into the old cloth as much as possible. she then used the mop to finish wiping it up. by damping and rubbing on the area she managed to remove the signs of there ever being any mess. she took the mop and the pan with the old rag back down to the kitchen . I'll be right back she said to kairos. leaving the room to go clean the pale and wash out the rag.

Closed Thread
Page 117 of 186 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 127 167 ... LastLast

Thread Information