AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 119 of 186 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Once nearing, and getting closer to Nina and Roki, Kiyoshi and Kyon toned it down enough as into where the both of them were completely silent—just walking along, and thinking—something that Kiyoshi was still trying to figure out the works of, and something that Kyon had yet to share with her.

Practically sneaking around, the both of them followed Roki and Nina into the woods, and than further into the forest. It was quite a walk, but when Kiyoshi was thinking about just going home and sleeping (something she had not done in quite some time), Nina and Roki had seemed to get themselves settled.

This was a good thing since Kyon’s fluid amusement with Kiyoshi’s wariness was getting on her nerves, and besides, it was starting to get dark out.

Now, that was something that Kiyoshi was truly grateful for if anything. Well, at least she was content with it. The setting sun, and dimming sky insinuated that the day would soon be gone, and finally… Finally the wretched day would be over, the wretched White Day.

Kiyoshi almost sighed in her content state, but Kyon stopped her by pressing his finger to her lips, and she nodded so he would remove his finger immediately. It bothered her, but she could not make a big deal out of it right than. It would just give them away.

Roki and Nina sat down together, symmetrically, at the same exact time. It was somewhat odd to watch since Kiyoshi and Kyon were truly two different individuals, but just watching Roki and Nina…it was as if they were the same people, just in separate forms. It was interesting…

‘You just like observing people.’ Kyon thought, and Kiyoshi looked over at him for a few seconds.

‘No, not really.’ Then she looked back to Nina and Roki through the bushes that the two of them (Kyon and Kiyoshi) were hiding behind.

‘Than why are you so intrigued?’

‘I’m not.’ She thought back to him without even glancing at him once.

‘Yes you are.’ Kyon retorted.

‘You know, you have a lot of explaining to do. Like what we are doing now for example.’

This sort of threw Kyon off at first, and he just stared at Kiyoshi for a second. He then proceeded to swallow a bit before answering, deciding that it was best to just let Kiyoshi think that her change of subject had actually worked.

‘What?’

‘You know what I mean.’ She responded, still spying on Roki and Nina.

They had started up a conversation by then.

“Let's start...the thing is....” It was Roki whom spoke.

‘What if I didn’t though?’

‘But you do, Kyo.’ Kiyoshi glanced over at him at that moment to read his facial expression, before looking in front of her again. But this time, she looked down at her hands, which were folded, in her lap.

‘Fine, we will wait until later than.’

At that thought, Kyon looked at Kiyoshi for a little while longer, as she fiddled with her fingers a bit. Both of their attention was drawn immediately back to the present when Roki had began to speak again.

“My dad was going to work as usual, until he came home. He wasn't his usual self at all. I really didn't know because I was too little to know. Anyways, from then on I couldn't remember except when my mom kept me in the closet and said to me this, 'I love you Roki, stay here and wait until someone comes okay?' I then heard gunshots and then some police and went to sleep. Next morning, I woke up in the orphanage. I was pretty quiet and didn't cry at all, I just slept and hoped my parents were okay.”

Roki continued further from there, and Kiyoshi and Kyon just sat there, listening…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You wan'na talk about it sha?" Miria sighs and then speaks into her cell phone.

"I told him I wanted to be an ally and help them out in any way. And he said he would help me in the areas that I need help in. Mainly combat and a few wind abilities that I have gotten rusty at." She smiled and coughed a bit.

"The nightmare I think I don't want to bring it up. It was kinda gruesome and for all I know, it could be an omen. Speaking about it might actually make it come true." Miria said with a sarcastic horrified tone. She chuckled a bit but she felt a bit guilty from leaving Jean alone.

"I'm sorry I had to leave so suddenly. Maybe I could make up for that day."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki looks up at the sky and says to Nina, "As for the book, the person who owns the orphanage goes by the name of Luther. He was really mean and for 16 years I was abused by him. I really didn't know why he treated me different than the rest of the kids. Anyways, I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran outside and I was digging out of anger. I wanted to kill him but I just didn't want to. It just wasn't right for me. I cried and kept digging until I found the book. Luther found out so I ran out of the entire place, by going above the barbed wire. I climbed it anyways, even though the pain from the wires came inside me. You never seen my scars because it healed right before I opened you guys. So I barely escaped out and into the streets I went. I didn't remember how late it was, but anyways some family who helped me get to the hospital, help me get a job and become independent was the Trace family."

"When did you open the book then?" Nina asked, "I know I slumbered there for a long time."

"When I turned 18, it was then I left their place and lived on my own. Once I got my own place to live, I opened the book."

"How did you not let them know that you had the book in possession." Darkness replied

"Wow, you said it loud this time. Gotta give you props, back to the topic. They were so altruistic that they respected even the most prized possessions of mine. Why did you think they accepted me in silly?"

"True Roki, true enough...but whatever happened to them?" Darkness question continues as Roki's story get interrupted.

"Remember, they only helped me get back up and recover. They probably left this place and go for more places. I started to notice they didn't like this whole place." Roki replies once more as he then tell Darkness to come out but he refused.

"I will when the time is right..." Darkness answered to him.

Nina then told Roki about how the book was buried, "Well, the master was bleeding to death. Some bad people were after him and he was shot by the stomach. He hid the book by burying it deeply until it was seen no more. As you know, if the master of the book dies...we return to the book and wait for another one. Out of all the masters, you have been surviving longer than all of them combined." Nina then laughs and puts her hand against her chin as she laughs.

"Time flies huh?" Roki said to the two as he closes his eyes and felt really tired.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"I'm fine. Better than I have ever been, in fact" he said in a bored drawl.

"If that is all you have to ask though I shall bid you good day!" He then turned back around and started walking away. Really... him not being well? If anything that one was unwell, though he did not yet know it. Frederic could feel the man's destiny beating like a heart-light, make Morse code flashes into the dark of an uncaring, apathetic world.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi and Kyon leaned forward at almost the same exact time, listening to everything.

When Roki finished telling about his family, the orphanage, and his life (something that would probably take Kiyoshi over a whole series of written works just to accomplish), he looked up at the sky before conversing with Nina again, this time, telling her about a book of some sort.

Kyon and Kiyoshi leaned forward a bit more, trying not to stick there faces into the sharp, yet small branches of the bushes in which concealed them.

‘The book… What they are talking about must have been what I saw back there.’

Kyioshi instantly turned her head quickly to look at Kyon, the movement being a little too quick. She balanced herself just in time. She would have fallen directly into the bushes in front of them, causing an obvious ruckus, in which would cause her to complain, and cause even more of a scene of noticeability. Instead, she gave into her weight, and fell backwards on her bottom, just choosing to stay there without complaint, not making a single sound in the process.

This whole “sneaking around” business was getting rather annoying in pertinence to the whole no-sound lot that had to go along with it. Kiyoshi was not use to just keeping silent when she wanted to say one thing, or comment on another. She wanting to complain, but also, she was curious about what Kyon had thought. She had something else running through her mind though, as well.

‘A test! This is all just some sort of biased and misconstrued test! A test that will never have results! A test that I was thrown into! A test that-‘

‘Will you be quiet!? You think loudly when you are frustrated. Please, give it a break already.’

Kiyoshi just glared at Kyon then, whom in return, was looking back at her, still in his hands and knees position in front of the bush. Kiyoshi crossed her legs “Indian style,” and crossed her arms as well.

Kyon just rolled his eyes at that. ‘How can you do that?’

‘Do what?’ Kiyoshi asked in response.

‘You are the most frustrating individual I have ever come across! You act mature one minute, then immature the next. You randomly do interesting things that you don’t even realize that you do, but then you go and ruin it by tripping all over yourself! Although somewhat humorous, it still confuses the hell out of me! I would say grow up, but there would be no point, because after the childish antic, you do in fact, act grown up. It’s utterly ridiculous!’

Kiyoshi just stared at him blinking. She only heard about half of what he had “said,” if even that, and ignored most of it, regardless. She was thinking about he book that Kyon had spoken of earlier, what Roki was telling Nina, and some other creepy voice that she could have sworn that she had heard, and that voice just happened to come from Roki. Talk about possession much? And that book…

‘Fine, we’ll talk about the book instead. You are hardly an interesting topic anyway.’

At “the book,” Kiyoshi started paying attention to Kyon again. Upon noticing this, Kyon gestured for her to go over towards him, and Kiyoshi gave him an, “are you freaking kidding me” type of look as a response. Rolling his eyes again, Kyon then slowly made his way over to Kiyoshi, and sat next to her.

Kyon gestured for her to move closer to him with his index finger, but Kiyoshi’s facial expression just deepened further, and she shook her head back and forth slightly. So, Kyon did the only thing he could think of at the moment whilst resorting to dealing with a stubborn individual like Kiyoshi. He put one of his hands on the back of her head, and the other under her chin before aggressively pulling her face closer to his since she would not concede on her own.

Kiyoshi was about to hit him really hard and start yelling at him, but he spoke before she could do so, and blow their cover while she was at it. Hearing each other’s thought process had its advantages as well as its disadvantages. Kyon would be prepared for Kiyoshi’s brutal attacks, whether they were mental, verbal, or physical, but at the same time, that meant that she would be prepared for his as well.

“Kiyoshi,” Kyon began, whispering into Kiyoshi’s ear at a close proximity, that way he could be quiet enough without being overheard.

She wanted nothing more but to be somewhere else at that moment. White Day was truly a curse, and she seemed to be getting the full extent of it for the most part. Their closeness irked her like no other, and the fact that Kyon’s lips were that close to Kiyoshi’s ear made her want to gag, or at least pretend to, just so she could express her utter disgust with the whole thing.

The whole “no making noise” thing really had its disadvantages. But of course, he continued anyway, and he was probably doing it on purpose. I mean he could in fact, read Kiyoshi’s mind.

“All right, to make this short-“

‘It better be.’

Kiyoshi was sitting a little awkward and off balanced as well due to Kyon’s little movement, but he just grinned slightly at her frustration with him and continued on.

“The book that they are talking about is in Nina’s bag.” He stated, and Kiyoshi’s shrugged herself from his grip until he gave in due to fear of being uncovered.

The Lilliputian information angered Kiyoshi. He did all of that, just to tell her that?

“Really?” She asked in a sarcastic-toned whisper.

“Yes.” Kyon whispered in return.

Kiyoshi just continued to look at him, arms still folded over her chest, and her eyes narrowed.

“And my dear Kiyoshi…we are going to take it from them.”

Her facial features softened at those words. What? They were going to do what, and for what purpose? She sat there, stunned in silence. That is until…

“Why?” It came as only a whisper.

Neither Kyon or Kiyoshi made themselves noticeable, but, if it came down to it, and if Kyon could get Kiyoshi to change her mind, they would have to wait until the opportune moment to carry out their plan. Or at least, Kyon’s that is.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

As the song floated through the air, Jericho breathed more slowly and closed his eyes. It had been a long time sense he'd been able to relax.

"Well let's say I let you in. What are we going to do after that? Try and track Wolx's brother down or have I caused enough trouble?" Jericho looked over his shoulder a little and tapped his head, "Plus, if you go in here, you might not even think about coming around me again," He smirked and layed back on the ground, facing the dark sky.
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie looked to Jay with a worried look in her eye, as if asking "is it ok to let him go?"

He looked to her and shrugged. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him in hopes of comforting her.

"At any rate, how about you and me have a little wager?"

He lead her back to the festival and to a small goldfish game.

"Ok, winner is whoever catches a goldfish and gets to request one thing from the loser, of which they must comply. Agree?"

Katie nodded and got serious.

The two played a few rounds until finally a victor was declared...and it wasnt Katie.

She let out a disappointed sigh and shuffled her feet as they walked along.

"So whats your request?"

Jay laughed to himself a bit as they headed away from the festival. Once at a good enough distance he finally answered her.

"Just stay still."

Katie was a bit confused but did as he asked. She didnt have time to process what was going on until after a few seconds of his lips meeting hers. All she could do was stand there, completely dumbfounded as he shot her a beaming smile.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They didn't seem to follow which was fine with Frederick... the thread that was twisting its way between them reminded him of something that was best left forgotten. It didn't hurt that much, the memory, but than, he had given up such trifling pains along with his freedom.

He continued to walk, and left the festival finding the undulating threads, wrapping around him to be too much for him in large doses. He reached the street and was preparing to cross when the light turned red, so he stood to let the cars pass. Then suddenly he was impelled. A force welled up in his chest, a psychopathic need impelled him to walk, step by step, into the road. Impelled him to stand there for a moment until...

----

Frederick drifted in and out of consciousness, people crowded around him but he couldn't tell what their problem was. He was laying acrossed the ground and noticed that there was some blood. Touching his head he pulled his hand back to reveal more blood. Well... that wasn't good.

Suddenly the pain hit him like a semi. His head felt like it had split opened, but and his leg was, if not broken at least stunned to the point he could move it proper. With a force of will that was not entirely his own, he pulled himself up and pushed people out of his way. He couldn't stay here.

He moved limped along the street back to his house. He couldn't stay there anymore.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tossing and turning, Kevin got a strange image in his head whilst sleeping.

Yo...Remember me? I see everything is turning out nicely for you with Hana. I have also noticed that you might be having some troubles. Hey, are you hungry like I am? What do you say we go for a nightly stroll?

What do you mean? Craig...is that you!? You're dead though!

Oh come on, I just wanna play, little bro. It's been so long since I went out on the hunt. I think it's time we started feeding again.

It was just after that sentence that Kevin felt strange and squirmed even more, drooling all over the place. It all came to an end when he let out a high-pitched, dog whistle-like scream as his fur became blood red and his eyes glowed the very same without pupils or irises. He got up and said to Carlos,

"Hey, wake up. Come check out the new me."

"It can't be...There's only one person I know who talks like that...Craig...What are you doing back? Ain't you dead?"

"I'm "borrowing" Kevin's body for now as I'm quite hungry. Ciao."

Craig had now entered Kevin's mind and took control of the body as a result.

Carlos quickly went to pick up his cell phone and dialed Hana's number...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-01-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"I'm sorry I had to leave so suddenly. Maybe I could make up for that day." Jean smiles to himself, his feelings of flowing between caring and teasing as he replys smoothly "Sure sha, how 'bout you come spen'da night here."
    He chuckles softly into the phone and Miria can feel his mirth as if he was standing right next too her.

In fact, as he continues to lightly tease her, she finds that he is actually easier to read now then the last time they were face to face. Not only that, he seems to be reacting to her emotions as well. He lightens up and backs off on the teasing whenever it might upset her, switching to something to make her laugh while his motions seem to shift with hers.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

She looked at Jericho "I actually don't know what to do after i let you know how Wolx's brother look like..."

She continued humming... calming even the nerves in her body...

"Why do you say such things? What's in your head?" she asked out of curiousity.

She took off the shirt Jericho put on her shoulders to cover her body and slowly walk back to the water.

"Wanna swim with me?" she asked him.

Wolx is still on her mind and she is having a hard time getting him out of her system.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 05-02-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki yawns, he used up most of his energy running to and fro. With no other choice, he suddenly falls asleep.

Nina however, couldn't sleep due to the fact that she was a night person. She kept an eye out just in case someone attacks them. "It must be sad to see Roki hurt, deep inside he was hurt but he held it in. He definitely has changed, hmm....Darkness what did you tell him?"

"We had a discussion about trust and I told him not to love another until you fully know they love you back. What's wrong with that?" Darkness replied.

"Well...this day was about showing your true feelings to the one you love by giving them something," Nina replies back, "Anyways, Roki is changing and it's up to him whether he goes to my side or yours."

"Tides can change and he'll go to me sooner or later," Darkness laughed as if he plotted something evil.

"We'll see about that, Heaven is with him and there's nothing you can do to stop it." Nina smiles with delight as she starts singing a song.

"Your voice is soothing as usual," Darkness says to her as Nina continues to sing.

After that it was quiet for a while until she heard some noises out in the distance, "Hmm...that's odd, I thought I heard some people."

"Perhaps, or perhaps it was animals....who knows? Either way, you can defend yourself from them and I can also wake up Roki just in case."

Thus, Nina looks up at the sky and puts her hands where her heart is and continues to watch over Roki.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie continued to stand there, unmoving. She noticed Jay was about to speak to her when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She looked over to see the man from earlier, bleeding.

"Hes hurt!"

She rushed over without waiting for Jay, as if possessed by some higher power. Once there she positioned herself under his arm to help support him.

"You dont like people, I get it. Just let me help you get home and bandage you up."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos was still waiting for Hana to pick up her phone, despite getting impatient and worried.

"Come on, chica. Pick up the phone. This isn't good...This isn't good at all. Who knows what he might do now that he's back. I've got to look out for her when Kevin can't."

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Aura watching Carlos. Aura watched Carlos as he called someone. He seemed impatient and worried. Aura could sense the anxiety.
    "Why nt jst go aftr hm?" Aura asked.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh... Frederick grinned to himself, though his smile did not reach his lips. So this was his fate? Such a circular thing! Back to where he had been but the worse for wear because of it. However, this was what needed to occur, this was what his fate demanded occur and no longer could he rebel against it. He could feel this girls thread even though it was ephemeral. It sent a gentle vibration which was at the same time horrifying and comforting, grotesque in its softness.

He didn't reply as he let himself lean against her, nor replied as she led him to wherever she meant to go. He didn't care. It was where he was supposed to be anyway, at least for the time being.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria giggles a bit and then speaks into her cell phone.

"I could do that. Did you want to meet me about half way there? The streets are really creepy at night especially when your a girl, wandering the streets alone." Miria was trying to place herself as the Dansel in Distress. They continued to talk on the phone while Miria was getting dressed to go to his place. She laughed and smiled every now and then.

"I am leaving here. Meet up with me."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"I am leaving here. Meet up with me." "I'll meet you on the way." Jean springs out of his chair and rushes out the door holding his phone, getting his car since he is pretty sure Miria doesn't want to walk all the way to his place.

Jean continues to tease Miria, weaving through the streets. Even though he never ask where she is, she can tell he is drawing closer and closer. The feeling is distinct enough that she could point in the direction he is. His excitement at their drawing together raises in time with her own, until suddenly he turns a corner and hops out of his still running car to scoop her up in his arms and twirl her around before drawing her in tight and kissing her hair.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You crazy, ese? Who knows what he will do if I stand against him. I don't need that on my back."

Carlos lit a cigarette and started puffing out of worry. He did not want to lose Jez or Rain. He also didn't want anything to happen to Hana.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura got up with a smile on his face.
    "I go fr u," Aura said, "Whch wy dd he go?"

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Ricky handed Hana a list of patients. She peered at it, looking at the names written on the paper in front of her. It was a little sad to know that all these people were injured or sick. It made her sick to her stomach and the urge to help them became somewhat stronger. Jez was peering over her shoulder, reading the names along with her.

"It's so sad." Hana shook her head reading the list again.

Jez nodded, pulling her hair away from her face. "It is sad. I guess I could help. Not that it's all that important to me. But, I'm here so I might as well help out."

"You two can start with these, although-"

Hana's cell phone let put a loud beep. She looked at it, seeing that she missed Carlos' call. She looked at the phone a bit longer, confused and a little curious. Dialing his number, she placed the phone to her ear and waited for Carlos to answer, trying to figure out an answer as to why he called in the first place.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"He went to the hospital but stay in human form. If someone catches you in wolf form, all hell will break loose. Sniff that shirt to pick up his scent and find him from there."

Carlos picked up his phone and answered:

"Hana, it's me. Listen, it's going to be hard to believe but hear me out. You know how Jez is in you memories and takes all of your anger and such? Well, Craig is nearly the same. He can't take a physical form but he has taken over Kevin's body, saying he was going out for a bite to eat. Be on the lookout for someone who looks like Kevin only with red hair and red eyes. That's Craig when he has control over Kevin's body. Kevin is trying to get his body back but so far it hasn't worked. I am sending out another wolf Kevin and I met to find him."

Carlos took his Fedora and Coat and began searching the perimeter of the house, leading him down an alley to the streets. He had to frantically search for Craig.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura transformed into his wolf form. Sniffed Kevin's shirt and went off on the trail he would fine. Aura knew the words of the Forest Father so he wouldn't let others get hurt. He would fine this fellow. Aura felt something he was tracking the energy of bloodlust now. Aura knew he found something. He sat down and howled for Carlos to know. And continued tracking the energy of bloodlust.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos heard the howl and started rushing as a night wolf to Aura's location.

"Damnit, I thought I said to stay in human form. A smell in the air...You have picked one up other than that of Kevin's. So, he really is heading to the hospital."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura stared at Carlos.
    "Woof," Aura said.
    Aura began to follow the trail he found. Aura could sense they made need to get physical.

Closed Thread

Thread Information