AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 186 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana let out a sigh. She knew for sure that she was reluctant to use you powers, but she knew that if it came to it that she'd be able to use them powerfully. The thought of training was nice and she was sure she could use it but she wished that there was someway to prove she wasn't completely useless.

Just then, the wind shifted dramatically and she realized it was coming from above. It swooped down from the roofs and wrapped around her, swirling about her dress. There was a pit in the bottom of her stomach and she had a feeling she had no choice. She shifted right there, knowing she'd feel the where the wind was coming from better. She closed her eyes, and felt the air stronger. It was trying to draw her attention to something.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, what's up? You sensing something?" Kevin said with suspicion as he stroked his chin while thinking of his next plan of action. "I have a feeling things may be getting serious sometime soon. I'd better check it out."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana nodded, "There's something really familiar up on the roofs." With that, she ran over to the fire escape and climbed up as quickly as she could. She reached the top and searched around, looking for the source that was making the wind blow with an angry intent. There was movement two roofs down and Hana made her way over quickly. She froze when she saw him.

There, standing just before her with burning yellow eyes, was the wolf that attacked Kevin earlier. It stared at her when she got closer, watching her every movement. They stared each other down before Hana got the courage to move. A glowing ball of energy formed in the palm of her hand and she squeezed it tightly. A bright blade took shape in her hand and she turned to face him, waiting for him to move. She was surprised how still he was. Postioning herself for attack, she made direct eye contact. "What's it gonna be?" She said to him, half waiting for him to answer.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Running his way up to the roof through the building, Kevin thought, I smell it. He's back. No wonder Hana reacted like that. I better help.

Upon reaching the roof, Kevin, still in wolf form said, "He's back again, huh? I had a feeling. You're going to fight this time? Alright then, care for a mount? If you want, you can hop on during the fight and I will take whatever command you want."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina kept walkin with roki.they were headed for some breakfast when a strange feelin came over her.she couldn't shake it so she stopped walkin.roki wait. She stood still and took a deep breathe,let me in she said and a voice replied AS U WISH.she started changin right in front of roki.her kimono was just like before.it was still at her knees.that was good it meant she could still search for persons.NO NEED the voice said SOMEONE IS SEARCHIN FOR U.who?KAIROS.how can I find him.there was no more replies. She fell to the ground again.before noddin of she muttered I'm here.I'll save u.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Looking at Kevin, Hana nodded, "Yes, I'm not going to run away this time." She looked back at the wolf and noticed something odd. He was still staring at her but it was different. It wasn't an angry look or anything of the sort. It was more like he longed for something. And, he was looking at her that way. Hana let down her guard a little and looked back at him. "Kevin, I don't..." She wasn't sure what to say. Having an unknown wolf peer at her that way was a little unsettling.

The wolf turned sharply, and jumped a few roofs away. He turned back and looked at her again, with that same look. Hana watched him closely, "Kevin, I don't think he's coming after us again. I don't know what it is but...maybe it's something else." She looked over at Kevin who was standing beside her.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Maybe he wants us to follow him? Hop on, Hana and keep your weapon ready. The meat seemed to pierce very easily almost as if the wolf was completely rotting, skin and all. A sword would slice it easily but assuming the bones are more brittle, a blunt weapon like a mace or hammer would work. If you want to go straight for the vital parts, use a spear but remember that you cant slice with a spear."

Kevin was still offering the ride to follow the wolf.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi moved a little and got a little reception from his cellphone.
    "Its me, get the limo, I'm out here on the Outer City...it stinks of crimeand garbage and I'm tired of it," he said, "There are a couple people I have found interesting, they have decided to follow a hunk of meat...I think it would be interesting to keep an eye on them."
    It only took a few minutes for the limo to get there. His Butler had place GPS in his cellphone, so that way Orochi would never wait to long. As he walked over to the limo he stared over at the unconscious Rain with a smile. Orochi decided just to leave him there.
    "Let him get eaten," Orochi said.
    Orochi walked over to Rain's unconscious body and placed a few drops of blood on his back. It would surely call a bunch of wild dogs to the body. And it would surely call the dogs to mall him or eat him. It didn't really matter. He put the vile of pig blood back in his pocket.
    His plans had been done for now, but tomorrow he was coming back to the apartment. And dragging the other two to lunch and shopping.
    It was all part of his plan.
    "Sleep tight dear Rain, I hope you don't wake up without a face that would be very sad," Orochi said with a smile.
    Orochi walked into the limo and the limo drove off.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I think maybe you're right." Hana watched the wolf more closely. There was just something about him that had Hana thinking he wasn't all that bad. But, she knew all to well, that it was better to be safe then sorry. She glanced down at the sword in her hand while balancing it. "Yeah, you are right. Maybe we should follow him." She climbed on his back, "Just be careful okay. I don't really think he wants to hurt us."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reina falls to the ground, but Roki quickly reacts and softens her fall so she doesn't get hurt. The fact that she fell made Roki sit down next to the fallen girl and wonder. What made her fall? There was only a couple of possibilities, but one of them was that someone told her something and probably made her fall. Reading books actually can help and apply in real life after all. Roki glances at the girl and sits down, "She sleeps so quietly, at least I hope she's okay...hope is what she needs and I'm gonna show her that when she awakens."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In her sumbler Reina was at peace. She dreamed of where kairos was.she could see the images of previous vision,that girl was trouble. I'm ok don't worry I'll find she whispered to kairos and awoke from her daze with a frightful look on her face.roki u have to help me. No longer in her shifter form she felt exhausted.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos felt weak from all the energy he had put into his power. In order to see if Riena was fine he had to see what she was doing in a few seconds into the future. But seconds pass so fast it was extremly hard to turn it into a flowing image. Kairos felt like he was going to pass out. He went to lean on a chair but as he did he began to shift back to normal. In that moment he sight started to go again and he missed what he was aiming for.
    He felt his feet go under him and he landed on the ground with a thud. He screamed in pain but soon quietened himself. He didn't feel like he was bleeding. It just stung a lot. But now wasn't the time for that. He had to figure out what was going on here. Tahlia was his best chance of finding something. He hoped she would return before they came for what ever reason they had captured him.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Good! I don't need to pay for those speakers. Tahlia was at a diner and had just gotten off the phone with someone at her work. She sat back in her chair, thinking. She had about another hour before she needed to return to work. Might as well get there early. Because the facility was somewhat 'hidden' from the public, Tahlia had to drive herself there instead of taking a cab. When she walked into the building, a guard came to her. She recognized him as the man she asked to check the speakers. Tahlia smiled as warmly as she possibly could.

"Miss? I went to check the speakers as you requested. I'm sure you've heard already that they are fine. However as I was passing by the captives room I heard some bumping noises. Would you mind checking in on him?" Tahlia nodded and promised to do so when she brought Kairos dinner. Bumping noises? Once again, it was cook duty for Tahlia. Instead of stew, she decided to make a type of chicken. The facility didn't have very good ingredients, but she made due. As soon as Tahlia had finished the small meals, other women came to pick them up. A little restaurant. Tahlia took her own set of trays, and hurried down the stairs to where the captives were being held. Absentmindedly, Tahlia served the meals. She was thinking about what the guard had said. It surprised her when she found herself outside of the cell Kairos was in. With a deep, calming breath, Tahlia unlocked the cell door and slipped inside.

"Hello again. I've brought you some dinner!" Tahlia was discreetly looking around. What could the bumping noises have been? Tahlia felt a small press of depression against her happiness. It's just the cell... She tried even harderto keep the calmness in the air. Tahlia smiled, out of habit.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain felt dirt underneath his hands, he felt concrete. He wasn't exactly sure what had happened. All he knew was that his thoughts were not his thoughts, but his thoughts.
    As if something had festered up his true feelings and memories. Rain got a bit confused and dazed. He would definitely have to go home now. But where was home?
    Maybe he should just sit until he remembered a little better. He was still pretty much confused at the moment.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: FallenBabyDoll, please read!!!!!!!)

After a while of relaxation, Kiyoshi decides to remove herself from the Hot Springs, wrap the towel that she had gotten for herself earlier, around her, and then head straight into her house; only to arrive inside of her bedroom shortly after, where she closed and locked her bedroom door, so she could get dressed in privacy. Well, somewhat… At least that is what she was hoping for… But hope was something Kiyoshi should have realized not to rely on a long time ago.

‘I haven’t seen Roki in some time, and I figured he might have wanted to come and see what I was up to by now. Maybe I should go look for him. For all I know, something could have happened to him…’ Kiyoshi began to think to herself, as she dropped her towel, and began to get dressed in a new, and clean outfit.

She was worried about yet another friend, and the longer she took to get ready to go look for him, the more worried Kiyoshi seemed to get. ‘Do not worry about it Kiyoshi. I am sure he is fine. I mean he seems as if he could hold his own pretty w… Wait a second. A-Are you in the middle of umm… Getting dressed?’ Kiyoshi’s eyes widened and she paused for a brief second, before speeding up the dressing process, not caring about it too much after Kyon’s question/realization.

“No! And if you mention anything like that again, I will take the chances by receding back into my mind, and mentally beating the crap out of you! I cannot believe you sometimes. Especially in what could possibly be a dire circumstance. I swear sometimes… You never cease to bloody amaze me!” ‘Jeez… Sorry, but sometimes I cannot help myself. I get a little carried away, and…’ “Yes, I know this. Just please don’t do it again.” ‘Fine, fine… I will try…’

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at Kyon’s response. She then unfastened her hair, and just let it gently flow down against her shoulders, and back, in soft golden tendrils due to her hair-tie staying in a little longer then usual, and the slight dampened areas from the Hot Springs. Kiyoshi then grabbed her backpack and headed out of her bedroom to begin her search for Roki around the whole lot of her Shrine—searching every nook and cranny of the place, before heading to the front door, and running smack into her Father.

“Otoo-san?” She asked as she looked up at him. “Roki isn’t here any more Kiyoshi. You may want to go look for him.” She nodded and smiled up at her Father then. “Right, and thank you.” Kiyoshi then headed towards her front door, grateful at the new information, but irritated at the fact that her Father could have given her more information then of that. “Your welcome. I mean what would we do if something happened to one of your possible future pairs?”

Kiyoshi’s eyes widened in shock after her Father had said that. Had he gone completely mad, and taken sides with her Mother? “Baka!” She cursed under her breath, and her Father just started laughing then. “In due time Kiyoshi, in due time.” She said then. ‘Whatever that means…’ She thought to herself, and began her way towards the front door again.

“I think I am going to go and check his house. I will be back a little bit later, so please do not worry about me, and make sure that Okaa-San doesn’t either. I love you, ja ne until later.” She then walked over to her Father, kissed him on the cheek, and left the house, beginning her search for Roki again, as she began at her Shrine the first time.

After some time, Kiyoshi gets a little bored of walking through the streets, and upon the sidewalks of Kapok Bay, and decided to take the Back Alley’s instead, feeling a little adventurous, and thinking of everything that could happen—in hopes of the possibility of a good training session just waiting to pop up.

As she began to walk along, looking around, and observing everything around her in the process, she had began to grow wary of the Back Alley’s, and had decided that she was going to leave; that is, until she noticed something out of the corners of her eyes as she was turning—she noticed someone.

Being more curious then cautious at this time, Kiyoshi decided to go and check it out—to see if the situation was going to be terrible, or just bad. Whatever had happened, she did not like the feeling that she was getting from it. It felt utterly sad; as if there was a deep feel of depression hanging overhead, and she had no idea what to think of the gloom, or what to do about it.

Kiyoshi approached the teenaged-looking Male, whom was just sitting on the concrete of the Back Alley, looking somewhat dazed and confused. She was actually feeling kind of indifferent as she approached, not really knowing what to think about it. So, she did the only thing that came to her mind at the time. Well, that was except Kyon’s ranting for her not to do anything rash, because it all seemed suspicious enough. But, being the person that she was, Kiyoshi just took a deep breath, let it out after a few seconds, and then bent down next to the complete stranger before her.

“H-Hello…” She began. “I was wondering… I mean I… A-Are you all right?” She asked, as she met his eyes with hers, trying to get more familiar and accustomed to the situation, and the teenaged Male in front of her—trying to figure out why in the Gods names he was sitting in the middle of an Ally in Kapok Bay. Not just any random ally though, but a Back Alley that was secluded from the rest of the small place that she was still trying to get accustomed to applying with the term “home.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“H-Hello…” She began. “I was wondering… I mean I… A-Are you all right?”
    The voice itself to awaken what he had forgotten in the few. There was somebody in his head, but not any more. He remembered feeling that person's animosity. But animosity to what was not a clear answer. He somehow remember Kevin, Hana, and Hans.
    The voice did all of this in one, but he was still pretty groggy and dizzy.
    "Dizzy and my head hurts," Rain managed to find his words as well.
    All from a voice, how could this be?

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi attempted a smile at the young man’s response. “Well, I do not have any sort of liquidus substance with me as of now, in fact I should really go buy a water bottle or something of the sort, but if you think it would help, I have some aspirin in my backpack if you are willing to take it dry.” She offered him, as she held out her hand for him in case he wanted help up off of the cold and hard cement that he was sitting on.

“Do you need any help?” She asked, as she continued to hold her hand out to him, still smiling, and trying to be as kind as she could be, regardless of how worried she was about her friend at that time in place. Kiyoshi just could not shake the feeling of worry, but that was just who she was when in terms of those she cared about, or held close to her.

“Do you have anywhere that you need to go? Do you need help with anything? I mean I am new here, and may not know a whole lot about Kapok Bay as of yet, but I do have a good sense of direction when I am not being clumsy, so if you need anything, I can at least try my best to help you in any way that I can…” Kiyoshi stopped rambling for a second after looking at the teenaged Male in front of her for a while as another thought struck her yet again. “Are you sure that you are all right?”

What was she doing? Kiyoshi did not even know this strange person, and she was going out of her way to help him. I mean it was the least she could do since she kept up screwing up in one way or another when it came to the people around her. Kiyoshi always seemed to be doing something wrong, even in the least or so. But now she was concerned about his unknown-to-her person as she continued smiling down at him, slightly bent so she could meet him at eye-level with her hand still stretched outwards towards him in a friendly gesture.

‘It is because you are being irrational yet again Kiyoshi. You are way too much of a people person. You need to be more cautious.’ Kyon had began, and it took everything Kiyoshi had to not change her facial expression or sigh in frustration with his I-know-all attitude, but she stayed the way she was as she responded to him through her mind. ‘I am cautious. More so then most people.’ ‘Yes, but not when it comes to people and simplistic things and matters.’

Kiyoshi then did close her eyes for a few seconds, trying to get her thoughts together before she opened them again, looking back at the teenaged Male in front of her. ‘Stop assuming that you know even the slightest things about me. It is getting rather bothersome, and my patience with you is growing wary. We will talk later.’

Then that was it, she cut her own thoughts from his, focusing only at the task at hand now—helping this complete stranger in front of her, in any way that she possibly could. Kiyoshi may have believed in many different things, but she most definitely believed that everything happened for a reason, regardless of the circumstances or situation at hand, and she just so happened to come across this young man in front of her for whatever reason.

So, she made the task at hand, one that she fully intended to see through, and she just hoped, just as she should not have because of past situations, that this one would not end badly as well as she continued to hold her hand out to this complete stranger—waiting for a response.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: Hella bored going to cause some action]

Rain grabbed the aspirin and took it. It made his head feel a bit better.
    "I was just realizing that I am going to be homeless for the rest of my life....Kevin and Hana surely wouldn't allow me back after what I have done...especially on front of an injured guess,"
    Rain stared at the girl.
    "Yes, I am fine,"
    Suddenly they heard footsteps. A group of muscular guys with bats came through the shadows.
    "Looks like a boy and his little girlfriend," said one of them.
    "Hey you guys give us your money and you'll just be fine," the one with a tattoo said he appeared to be the leader.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Ha-ha! That is perfectly fine by me).

Kiyoshi then nods at the strange young man’s response, pulling her backpack off and digging her bottle of aspirin out in the process. As she went to go open the lid though, her finger accidently slid across the sharp edge of the lid the wrong way, causing her finger to open in the result of a deep and sharp cut along her right index finger.

Immediately the blood had begun to flow, rising from the cut instantaneously. Kiyoshi just stared at her wound wide-eyed as the deep crimson color flowed long against her alabaster, cream-colored flesh.

“I-I… This really bites.” She said, still in a little bit of shock, as she watched the blood drip down to a small portion of her palm, and onto the cold concrete below her. “I am really sorry about this.” She said quickly, knowing that some Human Beings got squeamish at the sight of blood, and she was not too sure what kind of individual that this new stranger in her life was.

With her free hand, she then taped a few aspirin into the palm of the teenaged Male’s hand, watching as he grabbed it—taking/consuming it shortly after. She replaced the cap on the bottle, firmly with her free hand, before replacing it back in her backpack, and grabbing a ivory-colored handkerchief, with various flower designs in light pastel colors covering the beautiful flow of the elegant-looking fabric.

She then clasped the handkerchief in her right hand, closing her backpack, flinging it back on in the process, feeling kind of sad that she had to ruin such a beautiful piece of fabric because of something so petty, as she used it to apply pressure to her sliced open index finger.

Kiyoshi was about to answer the strange young man before her, and offer him a place to stay as he stared at her for a small while. But, she was prevented from doing so, as the teenaged Male and her, turned their heads, and bodies slightly, to the sound of approaching footsteps, only to reveal a group of finely toned and muscular men coming out from the dark depths of the shadows that the Back Alley’s had held in various and frequent places; and they were all carrying bats.

“Looks like a boy and his little girlfriend.” Said one of the men, as he smirked, and lightly tapped his free hand with the bat he was carrying, as in to show that he could do some serious damage with it. Kiyoshi just smirked in return at that. Had she not been looking for a new “training session” as of late? ‘This should prove as interesting…’ She thought to herself, as she looked back at the men, with “bring it on” written all over her face.

‘Be careful Kiyo-Chan.’ ‘No worries, love.’ She responded to Kyon back in her thoughts, and just her mere phrasing made him go into “think-mode”, causing him not to respond at all; well, for a while at least.

“Hey you guys give us your money and you’ll just be fine.” A man with a tattoo, and a very large one at that, had said, as he stepped forward, doing the same with his bat as the first man who had spoken to the two of them—he appeared to be the leader of the group. ‘Nazi-conformists…’ Kiyoshi thought sarcastically to herself, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the sight of the lot of them.

Regardless of Kiyoshi’s accidently injured hand, she got into one of her fighting stances, while smirking further, anticipating the fight like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen anticipated a growing spurt. ‘Let’s do this…’ She thought to herself as a look—that of amusement had slowly begun to spread across her pretty features as she awaited the first thug to attack her, and the young man standing beside her.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain saw the blood and his mind became warped once again.
    "Eheeheheheehehe.....I'm going make you all bleed," Rain said.
    He turned, it had been some time since he had shifted. But finally he did, red and black his colors.
    "You're all going bleed now..eheheheh,"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku-
    "oh she leaves ... how convenient , and what hell does she mean is my name , whats a name anyway" . he was beside himself with pain although the people had jam packed him with drugs. "would it kill , to get some service around here . . . HELOOOOOO " another electrical shock went through kiku , again and again and again . he fell to the floor making what would appear to be a neck cracking sound. "ow my collar bone" he looked around anxiosly trying to find away out . suppose i should keep my thoughs tomyself he looked at the ground and then to the rubber tubes that held the goo like morphine . huh rubber electricity i remeber they have something to do with each other so . . . her leaped up grabing the rubber tube tied to the door knob (which was luckily made of metal *cough*) . there was no shock this time , kiku reached for the door freedom atlast he pulled on the door knob.
    *cuch* . it was locked .
    "mother of merciful froot loops!!!!!".
    he heard people laugh outside the door, obviously the officers had been watching him through a window he couldn't see and had locked the dorr before he could get through.
    "oh jesus these people have the heads so far up their butts".
    he stared around the room to a wall which had no pristene plants , he sighed at the obvious wall that had been watching him.
    "opposite the way i was facing" he muttered.
    "I JUST WANT SOME FREAKING BREAKFAST!!!!".

yoru-
    her phone buzzed in her kimono , she had been making green tea , the traditional japnese way. her buzz was set on full so as it buzzed she spilt all the tea.
    "schmit" she mummbled avoiding swearing and reaching for her phone at the same time. 2 calls oh god this better be worth it she answers the first call "hello this is yoru I'm sorry i have someone on the other lin right now so I'm going to have to put you hold , my most sincere apologies" she puts samael on hold and starts talking to kat ( or someone ). her hold music btw is 1812 overture
    "hello thanks for calling about the flat when would you like to move in , oh sorry that was rather blunt , I know your calling about the flat because this is the first time i've given away my phone number to anyone and , oh god I'm talking way to much , anyway what's your name and when would you like to move in?".

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia walked into Kairos' room and set the tray down on the small bed table. Just before she could say anything her phone went off. She dug it out of her dress pocket and flipped it open. "He-" "The patient you saw earlier is now awake. We'd like for you to bring him something to eat. Thank you." The line clicked off. Tahlia stood frozen in spot. He woke up? When? Just now? Why did they call me specifically to bring him something? Wait. Will I get another chance to talk to him? Excitement shattered the happy feeling Tahlia was trying to keep in the air. She closed the phone and pressed it into her pocket. She turned back to Kairos. "Please excuse me, I've been called for other...things."

With that, she left the room. Tahlia collected two more trays and walked further down stairs. Please um...Please don't forget about feeding me Tahlia... Tahlia sighed. It was Arella again. I'm going to have to ask her to stop talking to me like that. It scares me every time. Tahlia changed directions, and went to give Arella her food. As she reached the door to Arella's cell Tahlia tried to calm herself down. As soon as she felt calm enough, she opened the door. Arella was sitting on the bed again, hands folded together in her lap and staring at the floor. A blush rose on her cheeks when Tahlia walked in. "Hello again Arella." Arella looked up and smiled shyly at her. Tahlia set the tray of food on the bed and smiled at Arella. "I have a favor to ask of you. Would you mind not contacting me like you did today? It makes me jump and it feels weird to know someone can get inside my head. So let's just stick to regular talking, kay?" Arella looked down again and nodded. She didn't say anything, so Tahlia walked out of the room.

Tahlia hurried to the patients room. A guard let her inside the 'watching' room. Two guards were watching the boy inside. "I'm here to bring him lunch." Tahlia announced herself, not knowing what else to do. The guards watched her suspiciously, but let her inside. Tahlia noticed that a wire that had been attached to the boy was laying near the door. She heard the door click shut behind her. She walked inside the room a little more, keeping a calm, friendly atmosphere around her. She smiled and said, "I've brought you something to eat."

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    "I think maybe you're right." Hana watched the wolf more closely. There was just something about him that had Hana thinking he wasn't all that bad. But, she knew all to well, that it was better to be safe then sorry. She glanced down at the sword in her hand while balancing it. "Yeah, you are right. Maybe we should follow him." She climbed on his back, "Just be careful okay. I don't really think he wants to hurt us."
    "I don't know about you, Hana but I want that piece of my ear back. Even if it means viciously tearing that wolf apart myself, I will get back at him for it. Let's get moving."

Kevin began keeping up a fast pace on the wolf as it kept running.

"I don't intend on losing the damned thing. Hana, keep the blade ready if something tries to surprise us. Get serious and make sure we are unharmed."

Meanwhile back with Rain and his encounter with a few thieves, Craig finished his cigarette, opened his eyes and stood up saying,

"Rain, take the left ones. I'll take the right. Don't hold back but make sure to leave the leader alive. I wish to ask him some questions."

He turned to the thieves and said,

I don't know who you are but nobody steps onto my turf and causes trouble. I am the king of the city and Alpha of the black wolves. Think you're a match for Rain and myself? I'll wreck you for your insolence. Come on. Let's go, morons."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-04-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His concerns for Reina made him even concerned about Kiyoshi. Seriously, what's been going on with her while he was in that condition earlier. Anyways, he had to focus on the things that are in front of him : helping our Reina. "Well umm I'll be glad to be in your service and aid in whatever it is that you need." He bows as if she is superior and like a queen. "I will do as you wish, but hey you're not in a good condition." He looks at her as if the girl just ran a marathon or something, "Let's rest here a bit so you can recover okay?" He cheerfully smiles at her.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay but only for a little while,we have a lot to do. Find kairos,find out who is after shifters and why. So many things. She tried walkin but she was too weak. Her legs were wobblie.

Closed Thread

Thread Information