AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 186 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana...please head to a comfortable spot so I can treat you. A trance, huh? He should have explained it to me. Instead he ran like a coward. Perhaps brother will find him. For now, I should work on caring for Hana."

Kevin went to get some pain relievers and a wrist brace and placed it on Hana. "I can't believe that happened. Rain, there will be much to explain regarding this trance."

Meanwhile, Craig heard the ruckus while keeping watch over the city and followed Rain via the rooftops until reaching the back alleys. He stayed in wolf form with the red X on his forehead and said, "Hey!! What happened with Kevin!? What the hell did you do!? I am Craig, Kevin's older brother and King of the City. I command all the black wolves around Kapok. My brother is the only exception. I want to know what happened in his house so I can check it out. I must protect my brother even if he is a bit sensitive sometimes."

He then sat down, facing Rain waiting for information on the matter.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos felt weak. He lifted his hand to his face and rubbed it. He was alive that was sure. He felt the back on his neck and there was a small scar from the needle. He slowly pressed himself up on the wall. He felt it lightly with his hands. From the feel of things it was cold so stone. Maybe it’s a cell.
    "Idiot of course it’s a cell your a shifter." Kairos thought to himself, "They properly know that. This must be why they put so much effort into you." He said to himself again in his mind. Damn it, talking to yourself is just crazy.
    He suddenly stood up straight. Reina? What about her? I wonder if they got her. There was no way to tell without shifting. What if they wanted that? Kairos shuddered. What if he saw more horrid images? He face fell. He stood himself up and felt his way around the room. TV, Radio. No use he couldn't see. Open Toilet? Damn it was a cell. Then his foot tapped something. He reached down and felt a meal of some kind.
    What was he to these people? An animal? Did all prisons get treated like this? I mean this wouldn't be bad for a normal person but it seemed wrong. Kairos felt his anger rise and he kick forward with his foot. He managed to hit the tray but it was off and it spilt the food everywhere on his feet. He fell back in shock and hit his head hard on the wall. An old cut opened up and a small amount of blood trickled down his face like a crimson tear.
    "What do you want?" he shouted. "Can't you tell I'm not threat? I'm blind you know." He swung his fists widely and randomly making nothing better for himself. "What do you want?" He shouted again. "What?"
    He waited. No response came. He felt his way back to the bed. He wiped the blood that he could feel and then laid back on the sheets. Suddenly speakers cracked on and a voice began speaking. It told him to cooperate or they would be forced to use methods to calm him down. But they also said they would be willing to grant him certain things if he behaved. Kairos didn't know what possessed him but in that moment he lifted his head and calmly said,
    "F*** you." He left the moment stay silent except from the crackle of the speakers. Then he breathed in deep, "You want me to help you. Then be at least in person and have some sense to see I'm blind. Even eating is going to be hard." Kairos didn't know were all this insanity/courage was coming from. He had no chance against them and he knew he was pushing his luck. The voice in the speakers just laughed back and then the speakers went quiet. Kairos knew he couldn't do that again. He sighed.
    "What have I got myself into." he said.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia had been pulled immediately from the room with the patient. There had been no response from the patient, just a few gurgled sounds, and then one of the guards outside the room planted himself in front of Tahlia and hauled her out of the room.

"What's going on?! The patient hasn't said anything to me yet!" The guard was ignoring her. He carried her out of the room, back into the hallway. "You've been called for other duties." The man said in a bleak monotone. Tahlia felt excited. More duties? The guard pointed her down the hallway to an open door. Without any words, Tahlia went to wards the door. As she reached the door, a woman burst out of it. She was caring trays filled with food. "There y'are. What good r'ya if ya don' even work?" She handed Tahlia a few trays, and walked down the hallway, continuing her work. Lunch duties. Great.

Tahlia was back to the room where Kairos was supposed to be. Her first try at serving him food didn't go to well, so she tried to open the door this time. She unbolted the door and it groaned open. The first thing she noticed, was a tray of food tipped over, and food everywhere. Tahlia bent down, setting the lunch tray on the floor and started to clean the mess up. It was only then did she realize Kairos sitting on the bed. Keeping her eyes on him, she picked up the lunch tray and carried it to wards him. As she got nearer to him, she tried to smile genuinely. She was trying to create a warm atmosphere.

"Good afternoon Kairos. I've brought you lunch!"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana sat on the couch with a thud. Rain's words echoed through her head like it was hollow.

I don't know a Hana in my history

What could he have possibly meant by that? At the time, he was obviously not himself. She could see it in his eyes. But, his anger and his words still got to her. She watched silently as Kevin put a brace on her wrist. It hurt so much, she could have sworn it was broken, but, she knew it wasn't. She rubbed her head and her side, which throbbed a little from hitting into the table. There was something building up inside but she knew very well that it wasn't saddness and tears. It was something new.

Once Kevin was done, she jumped to her feet. She turned to him, "We shouldn't have just let him leave. There's something wrong and I don't think he should be handling it alone. We should go find him. Maybe we can help." She ran over to the door and stopped as she touched the handle. "I know his problems aren't any of my business and all. But, I-I feel like I should do something. You've taken care of me so much. Rain, even though he did what he did, actually hugged me when I needed him. I care so much for you too, but I think this is something I have to do." She looked back at Kevin and ran back to him, throwing her arms around him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be alright. I won't be gone long." With that, she ran out, part of her hoping he'd follow her.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos was leaning against the wall when the door began to open. A thought crossed his mind of running but he knew in his state it wouldn't work. Instead he focused on listen and sensing the person entering. He had as a kid tried games were he tried to guess things about the people entering the bookshop without looking. He had gotten good at it back then and hoped he was still quite accurate.
    The footsteps were light and there was a small sound of shaking metal and plastic. At a guess it was ether a cleaner or another food tray. He heard them stop and clean up his mess. As he listened to them wipe the floor he felt that feeling when someone stares at you. He made a guess the person was female. They had been quiet and didn't seem bothered by their duties like a man would.
    "I wonder what they expect from me?" he thought. He had calmed down since before and his out break. He was quite ashamed by it but had to put it behind him. He then heard them talk.
    "Good afternoon Kairos. I've brought you lunch!"
    Kairos smiled. Those few words had told him a lot. First off it was afternoon meaning he hadn't been there over night. Second it was a female voice which made his guess correct. Next was that they knew his name. That meant they must have known about him for a while.
    Kairos smiled slyly. All his time spent buried in books learning all kinds of things people would normally never use. Learning to predict things through words. It was all paying off. Also it was all without the help of his shifter. This brightened him up a bit for the first time since he lost his sight and felt he had become weak and too reliant on his shifter half.
    He cleared his throat,
    "You know that smile you made it useless to Me." he waved his hand in front of his eyes. "I can't see it. But however you grind your teeth a bit when you do it. That’s how I can tell you have." He relaxed himself a bit.
    "So I'm going to guess that you won't tell me anything if I ask you why I'm here. So instead I'll ask you this." he lent forward and carefully placed his elbows on his legs. They slowly he put his head in his hands. He had to be careful since he couldn't see if he would slip up. He would lose his image in front of this person. He tried to seem serious. He took a breath and then said,
    "Can you tell me anything about what's going on?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    I can start...

These were the words that came into Roki's shifter's mind. She doesn't know where to start at all, so she let Roki take over. The girl cannot really see so Roki's hair color changes and his robe color changed back to black. "Okay so my shifter said things and well let's see here. I used to be a librarian until the place was burned. I had no parents so I lived as an orphan and live on my own independently," Roki looks down at the ground and puts his hands on his pockets, "I have nothing else to say for now, I guess we can like take turns So umm..I want to know about you." Roki smiles as he continues to look at the ground. He suddenly paused and forgot that the girl was stressed out and everything. "Nevermind, I will continue...Sorry I forgot that you got a lot of things in your mind."
    I'm good. I can even see you somewhat it seems the less anxious and stressed i am the better i regain my strength. I'm also all alone my parents died in a plane crash i was the only one who survived. I live in an old house in the woods. I have made some good friends though. She paued. that thought brought back the pain she feels from not being able to get to Kairos.

She sighed. Do u wanna be my friend. You seem to help my stress levels alot.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I better follow her. Maybe I can get her to Rain's location faster, but I need to catch up to her first. I will head to the roof.

Kevin thought this as he began running to the roof of his house. He transformed into his black wolf form. The red V on his forehead was a deeper red. It was deeper than normal. He began running from rooftop to rooftop, following Hana's path while looking down at her. He ran faster to get ahead and jumped from a small house in front of Hana.

"Need a lift, dear? I couldn't just leave you behind without your sword and shield. I can already smell my brother around. Maybe he knows where Rain is. Also, knowing Rain likes to hide in dark places, nothing's darker than an alley. As the heir to the Maxford throne of the city wolves, I will find Rain using my street sense and wolf abilities."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana ran along, trying to figure out the best place to start looking first. Rain was mysterious, she'd give him that much. Finding him wasn't going to be easy. She wasn't too sure where he'd go off to, the type of place he'd run off to and hide. One thing she knew was that it would probably take her all night to find him.

She kept running, all those thoughts running through her head, when Kevin jumped in front of her. He was in wolf form so it caught her off guard a little. Once she realized it was him, she became relieved that she'd have some help. She chuckled, "Dark places...why didn't I think of that." She climbed on his back and held on, still hoping that this wouldn't all be a waste of time.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "You know that smile you made it useless to Me." he waved his hand in front of his eyes. "I can't see it. But however you grind your teeth a bit when you do it. That’s how I can tell you have." He relaxed himself a bit.
    "So I'm going to guess that you won't tell me anything if I ask you why I'm here. So instead I'll ask you this." he lent forward and carefully placed his elbows on his legs. They slowly he put his head in his hands. He had to be careful since he couldn't see if he would slip up. He would lose his image in front of this person. He tried to seem serious. He took a breath and then said,
    "Can you tell me anything about what's going on?"

Tahlia ignored his comment about grinding her teeth. She kept the smile on her face though as she continued to wards the bed. Tahlia decided that he was trying to seem rude, so she tried harder to press a friendly atmosphere around her. She set the tray on the small table beside the bed, and then sat down next to him.

"My name is Tahlia, and actually, I'd like to know why you're in here too. The only thing I know about why you're in here, is because you are a shifter. Beyond that, I'm just as clueless as you." Tahlia was lying only slightly. She was remembering parts of the file she'd read about him. Mostly, she kept seeing his picture with the phone number under it. Idly, she wondered who the man was she talked to. He'd hung up before she could talk to him. I wonder if I could call him back. Surely he'd talk to me after I found Kairos.

Tahlia found herself staring off into space. She pulled herself back, and looked at Kairos. She could tell now that he really was blind, but she kept her face perfectly calm and open out of habit. Tahlia wasn't sure she was supposed to be talking to Kairos though. She noticed a few speakers in the room, and moved off the bed to disable them. She wasn't sure they were two-way, but it was better to be sure. As soon as the speakers were disabled she returned back to the bed. Tahlia turned to wards Kairos.

"Now," she said, still trying to keep the friendliness in her voice, "I really do not know why you are in here. But I do want to help. Actually, I want to understand. Why is it that you are being sought out? What is it about your shifter that has made you wanted? Or, what has your shifter done to make you wanted?" Tahlia couldn't stop the flow of questions. She didn't really expect him to answer all of them, but she wanted to know more about him. Talking to him would answer some of the questions, she hoped.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hey!! What happened with Kevin!? What the hell did you do!? I am Craig, Kevin's older brother and King of the City. I command all the black wolves around Kapok. My brother is the only exception. I want to know what happened in his house so I can check it out. I must protect my brother even if he is a bit sensitive sometimes."

"I do apologize for that you see I accidentally slipped into this boys body and well I can control minds...his past memories were morphing with mine as I was trying to separate from him before I did further damage," said a voice from the shadows.
    Orochi comes out from the shadows and smiles at Kevin's brother.
    "My name is Orochi...Nadeska Orochi...I own Nadeska electronic toy company," he said, "I live on an estate up a hill."
    Orochi smiled again a little more widely.
    "The boy is out cold...though I rather have him out cold then on the streets you must have realized, but this boy he's a bit bipolar," Orochi said, "Aw yes, but I should pay for all the property broken at that apartment, I would like to talk to this Kevin so that way I can invite him properly to replace the broken items, after all I should insist on these things."
    Orochi stared at the out cold Rain.
    "I hope he is just unconscious and not in a coma...that is what happened to the last guy and he never came out of it properly,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin ran as fast as he could with Hana riding him but out of nowhere, a wolf jumps out and rams Kevin in his side. Not really affected by it, Kevin swings around and takes a bite out of the wolf's hind side to injure and slow it down a bit.

The wolf caught Kevin's ear afterwards, biting a piece off. Kevin winced in pain a bit as the wolf sped off.

"I won't chase him. I should report this to my brother instead. Boy, will he get a shock out of this."

Kevin continued running and eventually reached the alley where Craig, Rain, and Orochi were waiting.

"Kevin, are you okay? What the hell happened? Your ear is missing a piece and judging by the teethmarks, it was a wolf that did it. Kevin, this is Orochi. He's been controlling Rain's mind the whole time. I was watching over you while Rain was living with you. Now this happens and everything falls to hell. What happened?"

Kevin began heavily breathing from the slight pain and said, "You probably won't believe me but one of our own attacked me on my way here. I bit him in his hind side to slow him down but what's strange is that he tasted like rotting meat that was soaked in pond water for 3 days. He nipped me a bit but I'm fine. This isn't a natural occurrence, brother. I fear something may be happening to our black wolves. So, you found Rain huh? Orochi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kevin Maxford, corporal of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard. How may I help you?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Orochi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kevin Maxford, corporal of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard. How may I help you?"

Orochi smiled.
    "I am Nadeska Orochi, I am manger of Nadeska Company...you could almost say I am Santa with worker elves," Orochi said, "I by mistake, I can't control my powers very well, morphed into the boy Rain's mind and cause his already troubled mind some problems...now what happened at the apartment was my fault when I was trying to escape the boys body, I feel responsible and I insist tomorrow that I take you shopping to fix the damage...I insist and won't take no for an offer."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, since now I know it was partially your fault that you didn't have a perfect or even near perfect link in controlling Rain, I will say that it's just a matter of some of my dishes, two dining room chairs and my radio. Other than that, I'm just fine. So, tell me. What does Nadeska specialize in?"

Kevin looked kind of intrigued knowing that Rain was controlled.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, since now I know it was partially your fault that you didn't have a perfect or even near perfect link in controlling Rain, I will say that it's just a matter of some of my dishes, two dining room chairs and my radio. Other than that, I'm just fine. So, tell me. What does Nadeska specialize in?"

"Shouldn't it be obvious in what we specialize in, I even used the metaphor Santa and his elven workers....we specialize in making electronic toys for children," Orochi said with a smile, "I still insist to replace them, how about tomorrow we should go out and I will replace them with whatever you want and I'll treat you to lunch."
    Orochi thought this wolf boy was quite interested and it peaked his interest a bit.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    "Now," she said, still trying to keep the friendliness in her voice, "I really do not know why you are in here. But I do want to help. Actually, I want to understand. Why is it that you are being sought out? What is it about your shifter that has made you wanted? Or, what has your shifter done to make you wanted?" Tahlia couldn't stop the flow of questions. She didn't really expect him to answer all of them, but she wanted to know more about him. Talking to him would answer some of the questions, she hoped.
    Kairos sighed. "So she doesn't know much. Really is a cook." he thought, "but she does know about Shifters. Or is that a ploy to get me to admit I am one? However that sound did sound like she turned of the speakers."
    Kairos took a deep breath. Her presence was calming. Unaturally so. He would have to watch what he said.
    "Shifter? You mean those things on the news?" He tried to seem senceless, "I don't know what you mean a shifter? I was with my friend having lunch and the next thing I wake up here." he leaned back to get more relaxed. "I'm sorry but I don't know what your going on about." he laughed lightly. "Me a shifter." he laughed a bit more. "Crap shifter if it can't see where it is going."
    He hid a meaning in his words. If she was really trust worthy she would see it. He had never said he wasn't. In fact he said he was one. If she saw that and mentioned it she would be proving a trustworthyness but also that she listened. With his power it was important people didn't interprete and listen to it wrong.
    He calmed down. "But you know with all this happening I would normally find comfate reading. Can't though can I." He turned to her perfectly.
    "But if I did know something how could I trust you? How can you prove I can?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana almost feel off Kevin as he was rammed by the other wolf. She closed her eyes tight so she missed out on most of what happened.

When they finally caught up, Hana slid off his back and tried to catch her breath. It was all becoming too much for her and she sat down with a sigh on the mucky floor of the alley way. She glanced between Orochi and Rain, trying to piece everything together as quickly as her mind would currently allow. She then glanced at Craig, still shocked to know that him and Kevin were brothers. With that thought, she looked over at Kevin and noticed his ear. A wave of panic settled over her and she jumped to her feet. "Oh my... your ear! Oh, I'm so useless." She shook her head and let out yet another deep sigh. "What are my powers for anyway?"

She looked up at Orochi and straightened out her dress. "Okay, lets say you didn't mean any of it and you repay Kevin for all the damages. But, what about me and my wrist?" She raised her arm for an example. "Beside's, what about Rain? What happens to him now?" She took a few steps back and rested her one hand on her hip, "I'm sorry if I sound a little rude or anything. It's just that I've been through a lot lately and ever since that first wolf attack, I seem to be more of a hindenence than a help."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, don't say that. You've been a big help to me. You helped me when I was in need just as I helped you so many times. I enjoy eating dinner with you all the time. You keep me company in my world of loneliness. My world has now changed to a world of adventure and fun. It's all thanks to you. I'll do something about your wrist. All it takes is some relaxation."

Kevin leaned in closer to Hana and whispered, "You should have used your magic to fight back. Now a tiny piece of my ear is gone. It's not your fault though. I was skeptical as to why my own kind would attack me. When we get home, I want you to stay in bed. I'll bring the TV in there so you can watch whatever you want. I will take care of you as best as I can as well, alright. Your powers are useful. You just haven't built up the courage to use them in a life or death situation yet. Just relax for now and get in bed when we get home, okay?"

He smiled and turned to Orochi, saying, "I'll take care of her wrist. I do have a request however. Care to hear it?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'll take care of her wrist. I do have a request however. Care to hear it?"

Orochi had watched the girl.
    "I said I would pay for all of the damage and that didn't exclude your wrist dear," Orochi said with smile, "And what would your request be sir?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Is there any way to help Hana overcome her fear of combat situations? She always comes to panic when it gets to that point. Combat efficacy is important as it gives you the will to fight. It gives you the drive to fight as much as you want. I was wondering if you could start her off with some inanimate dolls to start practicing on. Later on she could move onto inanimate but moving targets and then last, she could try her hand against a target that fights back. It's all about baby steps. This is, of course, if that's possible with your "toys". I think I should train more on moving targets but I would ask for my targets to be much harder to fight against. Is that alright?"

Kevin stroked his chin with some random thought about cake and looked at Orochi with a smile.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's all about baby steps. This is, of course, if that's possible with your "toys". I think I should train more on moving targets but I would ask for my targets to be much harder to fight against. Is that alright?"

Orochi smiled a little.
    "You doubt my elves in Santa's workshop, of course we can fulfill that for you," Orochi said, "And as I said early my offer still stands I will replace your plates and other items and take you out for lunch."
    Orochi noticed a smile from Kevin and it really didn't have anything with this situation. He could tell.
    "Lost in thought about something besides the agreements, how cheeky and kind of cute," Orochi said, "I shall make an order for you right away."
    Orochi took out his nice looking, sleek black cellphone. He stared at it for a moment.
    "It appears out here I have no reception," Orochi said with a sigh.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Of course we'll be friends," Roki replies as he stops looking at the ground and looks at her, "In fact we can be best of friends and hang out too. It will be awesome and you won't have to be sad because I'll be there to cheer you up," he continues with an add-on smile. "You know what I am trying to do right now? Relieve that stress off and lift it off so you don't see it anymore. And I am so utterly joyful to get a chance to finally talk to you." He suddenly heard his stomach growling, "Umm...do you want to go grab something to eat? I didn't eat breakfast and that's really not a good thing to do. 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day' as people say." She probably ate or something, but maybe we can at least talk somewhere. He stops while they were walking, "Since you are by yourself, do you live by yourself...just like me?" It feels like they share a lot of things and it makes Roki feel very comfortable and somewhat encouraged to share more about his lonely life....
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I do live by myself though a friend usually checks on me. I'm usually all alone out there. She wanted to talk with Roki he made her feel better for some reason but there is still the issue of Kairos and those images of him being held captive and that strange girl.

I don't normally eat breakfast but I'm sure there is a first for everything. Where could we gho. Do u know somplace near here? She saw that Roki too needed the company and was just as comfortable around her as she was around him. We can keep talking and maybe you can even help with one of my biggest concerns right now.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[quote=Valkarma;2189736"But if I did know something how could I trust you? How can you prove I can?"[/quote]

Tahlia could tell he was lying. She couldn't tell him that she knew he was a shifter because of a file she'd seen though. What can I tell him? If I tell him that I've seen his file, he won't trust me at all. Tahlia glanced at him, still trying to figure out what to tell him. She smiled again.

"Of course. What kind of shifter would you be if you couldn't see?" She was trying to let him know she knew about him, without really telling him. Tahlia paused. Did he say he was with a friend? That girl? Who was she? "Do you know what happend to your friend?" Tahlia felt excited. She was learning so much in one day. First the drugged patient, now Kairos. She wanted to know more. More and more.

A small crack made Tahlia look down. Her fingers were folded together on her lap. The contrast between her skin and the fabric of her dress was dramatic. It wasn't the color that caught her attention, but the fact that her fingers had grown another joint. No! I can't shift right here! Tahlia's boots felt tighter around the knees. She stood up quickly.

"I-I can't say anything that might make you trust me, but I've disabled the speakers. Please enjoy your lunch, I hope to speak with you again soon." Tahlia felt her legs quiver. Her feet felt squished. Tahlia bent to grab the old tray of food, and tripped to the door. She slammed it closed and ran down the hallway to find a room to hide until she changed back to normal.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos couldn't think what would make the young girl run off like that. He couldn't understand. He did however feel less calm without her around. She almost seemed to press a friendly feeling into him. Kairos sighed. She had been in such a hurry to leave she forgot about switching on the speakers. Assuming there was no camera's (she would have switched them off too) Kairos relaxed himself. Then he lets his body fall lose. It suspended itself like it always did. But this time he kept his mouth close so that no one outside could hear. Then his shift was done.
    Slowly he opened his eyes. The light shone in bright, making him feel like he had never used them before. Their grey eye colour was a welcome sight as he looked into the mirror. He shook a little to clear his body. He still felt stiff like something was affecting his shifter side. But he took a look around feel quite depressed. It was a cell and quite a poor one. In that moment he wished for the girl to be back and to feel that calm happiness she seemed to have.
    He looked over to the tray of food. She had forgotten that he couldn't eat blind. But maybe she would be able to answer her own question if the food was gone by time she came back. In truth Kairos was just trying to think of an excuse to eat it all. He picked it up and sat it on his lap and began throwing it down his throat.
    As he eats he began thinking. They knew he had a friend, and shifter or not they would properly now be in trouble. He worried about Reina. She could be in trouble or hurt. The thought of it started to make him lose his appetite. He cursed. Then he had a thought.
    He stretched out his hand. Towards nothing really but like he was trying to grab something he couldn't see. Then he whispered.
    "Please. Visions that swarm my mind. Source of power that my shifter has given to me. I have never asked for a vision before I merely used what you gave me." He took a deep breath to calm himself. "In this moment I ask of you to help me. Show me Reina. Show me if she is harmed or safe. Put my worries to ease. Please."
    He kept his hand out and hoped that he could do this.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It had taken some time before Tahlia returned to normal. She was hiding in a broom closet, knees curled to her chest. But while she waited, her mind was racing ahead. Her shifter was too excited about some of the things she'd seen and learned.

Who was that girl Kairos was with in the diner? Is she a shifter too? Most likely. Was she captured as well? Probably not. I doubt she's too much of a problem, or I would have heard something about her. And that one patient. Why was he being drugged? What was he talking about? Alternate personalities? If so, it might be difficult to talk to him. Both personalities could be saying something about the same thing, but different views. So if I were to talk to him I would have to figure out which view seems more plausible. Tahlia felt her forearm crack back to it's normal joint. She looked down at her legs. Soft fur was slowly fading back into pale skin. Tahlia zipped her boots back up and felt the last joint pop back to normal.

"Ah um...Are you going to um...bring lunch today?" Tahlia froze. She opened the broom closet door and peeked out. No one was around. "I'm um...seven rooms down from that closet..." Tahlia went to get another lunch tray, and started to count doors. Sure enough, seven rooms away from the broom closet was another 'cell'. Tahlia opened the lock and pushed the groaning door open. She looked inside the room and found a girl sitting on the bed. The girl was very pretty and young. The girl looked up when Tahlia walked in, and blushed. Tahlia smiled at her.

"I'm very sorry I didn't bring your lunch earlier! I got caught up with something else!" Tahlia set the tray on the bed beside the girl. The girl was looking at the ground, blushing furiously. "Are you alright? What's your name?" The girl didn't look up. "Arella. Thank you for the food." It was an obvious dismissal. Tahlia stared at Arella for a minute, before leaving.

"That was weird." Tahlia walked through the facility, feeding different people. She was just about to walk up to the next floor when two guards walked past her. A thought snapped though her head.

"Sorry to bother you sirs, but I think the room holding the captive Kairos, well I think there might be something wrong with it. I was feeding him, and I tripped over the speakers! They crackled and whizzed and then they just went poof! If you could check those out for me, I'd be very happy. If I need to pay for them, I need to know. Thank you!" Tahlia hurried away before the guards could respond.

Closed Thread

Thread Information