AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 186 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Xanu stood back up, and decided, hed had enough of mister Keiji.

"Thanks to your challange..." he said, sheathing his sword, "I got hit int he head with a frying pan by my fiance. I think it only fair that you also share in this, as it was your fault." With that, he procedded to knock the stuffing out of Keiji, ignoring the girls, and even Amy's shouts of "Hit him there, no not there," and "NOW thats gonna hurt in the morning!"

(switching to Loraigo... switch complete)

Loraigo chuckled lightly as he sat down next to Kat "You know, he was only trying to keep that man from using his charm on you. That man has about six or seven girlfriends." how he had found all this out, in the space of 5 minutes, is unknown to all but him.

"Sides.." he said with a smirk, "Getting Jealous isnt the right thing to do. So just calm down, and wait for Xanu to explain himself." He pulled out a nail file and begin flattening his nails, looking to the outside world as if he was bored and had nothing better to do.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat scoffed at Loraigo's remark.

"Teh, I'm not jealous! Why would I jealous? I'm just upset because I can take care of myself when it comes to boys. Hmph, and just who the hell are you anyway?"

She remembered seeing Loraigo at the party, but she thought he might have been a friend of the family's. She figured somehow he knew Xanu, and it kind of creeped her out. He was awfully nosy, and she hated nosy people.

She continued to throw pebbles angrily into water as she waited for his response.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Loraigo smiled slightly, turning back to look at Kat

"Now now, you need not hide anything from me. You dont hae to worry about me telling Xanu anything, my lips, are sealed." He put away the file and stood up, bowing low.

"My Name is Loraigo, and I was hired to keep watch on Prince Xanu." He then looked back towards the cafe.

"As for taking care of boys, That other guy has a 'charm' like Xanus. He was using it too, and if you had gotten closer, you would have pased out." he watched as Xanu and Amy jointly threw out Keiji, who looked badly beaten, and smirked

"Sides, its more fun letting the prince get himself hurt, take a look" Xanu had also taken a few hits in the fight, as he had a slight bruise on the upper right corner of his head, and a small trail fo blood came forth from his lips.

"Bet he enjoyed kicking that kids ***. Who wouldnt, thinking that every girl in the world belongs to him." he hmphed and spit in the kids direction. He had been brought up in a family that looked down on people like Keiji, and so shared Xanus dislike.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat walked back up to the cafe, pulled Xanu back inside, and pushed him into one of the seats.

"Sit."

She then pulled out her first aid kit out of her backpack which was not surprisingly kittie themed. From there she pulled out some damp cloths to clean the wounds on his face.

"Neh, you are awfully reckless."

She then wiped the blood off of his lips, and put some ice on his bruises.

"That was absolutely ridiculous getting in a fight over something like that! Especially using your charm! Now look what happened to you!"

She then examined his body for more injuries.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu willingly let himself be lead back into the Cafe, which was now at a loss of people. mainly, because Amy had sent everyone else packing, and the sign outside the window currently said 'closed'.

"nah, he isnt too hurt. Nothing a week of not fighting anyone wont help" Amy said as she brought over a few sodas for them share.

Loraigo merely blew a smoke ring, smirking as he watched Kat and Xanu.
    "Perfect couple..." he murmured as he took another swig from his flask.

"Sorry Katsumi-kun, next time he tries that Ill hand you my sword and you can send him packing." He smiled after that, and stunned all three of them when he said "It felt good to knock that guys "better then you" look of his face. Wouldnt mind doing it a few more times."

Amy snickered, and went off to the cash register to count how much she had made so far. Loraigo came over and sat down near them, blowing another smoke heart like the previous night, except this time he also blew out a K+X into the center, and smirked when Kat turned crimson.

"Wait a minute... Loraigo? what the heck are you doing here?! Werent you back in Alkia..s....a.." Xanu slowly stopped as he realized it, which only caused Loraigo to laugh

"No worries kid, Im just making sure you dont get killed. Past that, Im meddling in peoples lives to pass the time." He smirked as Xanu slumped, and started murmuring things about rigging traps in his parents bedrooms when he eventually got back.

Sighing, he gave Kat a warm smile as he asked "Is there anything in particular you would like to do today Katsumi-kun?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

At first, Samael was going to take the seat next to Kiyoshi. He didn't know her very well, and she had a habit of annoying him from time to time, but, for better or for worse, he knew her far better than her family. That made her to closest link to his own life outside himself. Everything around him was foreign and strange and while she was in no sense normal, she was a path he had trodden and knew well enough. However, once her family left, (in a bizarre turn of events that made Samael mildly suspicious) he took the seat opposite her instead. That way, when she talked (and knowing her she would), he would not have to crane his neck or anything like that to look at her.

He was actually somewhat pleased that her family left, being around so many people he didn't know, especially in such a terrifyingly formal and social setting would have agonizing. Samael had no experience with talking to such large groups of people. He had no skill in making pleasant conversation, and he probably would have ended up snapping at someone if they began to press him for too much about himself. And woe be it to them if they said something stupid. His venom would have flowed freely then.

Fortunately, they left, and while he was not in his element talking to Kiyoshi, it was certainly better than the alternative.
    “Oh… I’ll take water.” Samael replied. Water was his usual beverage, though, when he could afford it he generally drank diet soda, typically store brand. However, such times while not intensely rare were not everyday either. So that left him with tap water and he had grown used to the slight metallic taste that his apartment’s water had.
    Samael stared awkwardly at the food for a moment. It seemed they used a different method of food distribution than he was used to. Typically when his parents were home and cooked dinner (that rare couple times out of the year), they generally gave him his portion premade rather than a communal food mass that each individual took their share from. But he could see the efficiency in both systems. This probably worked better for larger families where the array of taste meant that not everyone would have every dish and some people preferred some dishes to other.
    He supposed he should just…help himself. He focused on the parts of the meal that seemed most familiar too him… which wasn’t much. He didn’t eat Japanese food… at all. There was no Japanese restaurants on Malta, and even if there were he was a child and hadn’t the money to buy food. His meals were generally whatever he could make at home from what his parents left in the pantry for him. For a long time that had been whatever he could microwave, but as he grew up he learned to a cook a few meager dishes. Rice was a big one. Pasta another. He could cook meat decently enough, though his flavor palate consisted of salt and pepper. Maybe a sauce if he was feeling experimental.

“Classes? They are fine.” He said not providing details more because he didn’t know what details she wanted if any then because of any sense of secrecy.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“Okay. That is a good thing, I guess.” Kiyoshi answered him before taking a bite of her food, and then washing it down with some more water before refilling her cup again.

“I have not been to school yet since I have been in Kapok Bay. I was in the Library at some point, hence the reason why I had to get my book back that one day, but yeah… Anyway, I will be taking a few exams within the next couple of days, so that way, I will be able to begin attending the University here next semester.”

Kiyoshi liked school and all, but really, that wasn’t something that she wanted to talk about at that moment. Sure, she was interested in it, and she loved learning new things, but a lot of unexpected occurrences had happened to her as of late, and her mind was reeling with other thoughts.

She pushed her food around her plate momentarily with her chopsticks before looking back up at Samael. “So do you have any friends, or are they all just acquaintances?” She asked him before taking another bite of her food, chewing and swallowing quickly before setting her chopsticks lightly down on her plate; giving Samael her full-fledged attention.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    Kairos has just fallen asleep when he was awaken by the noise of the door of his cell opening.

"Hey, wake up. Get up and stay at that corner and don't try to make a move", the agent spoke with full authority as he entered Kairo's cell with some of his companions. One of them was caring a weapon he knew would harm him if he disobeys. They we're dragging somebody half-asleep inside Kairos cell. He tried to speak but to no avail, 'coz he was scared of what might happen if he does and he is too weak.

The agent pushed the half-asleeped creature, who Kairos found out to be a girl, towards the bed where Kairo was sleeping earlier.

"She'll be with you from now on. You should be happy, you're not alone anymore" said the agent while going out, his companions burst with laughter, and then the guy spoke again "Don't try to do anything to harm her, she might explode. HAHAHA!"

After Kairos heard that the agents we're far enough, he sat down at the same place where he was standing moments ago. He was to weak to think right now, too week for questions. But in his mind, he wanted to know who she is.

"Valkyrie." the girl said, then she passed out. Kairos had an idea that she might have the ability to read minds on her shifter persona. Though without the ability to see right now, he could "feel" that she is weaker than he is, after that telephatic conversation. He had no idea how how he could "feel" her but he just knew that it has something to do with her.

It had been a few hours since his new cell mate was added. Karios weakly opened his eyes. It made no difference to what he could see but it still habit. He had often wondered if he would end up shutting his eyes completely the more he got used to his blindness.
    The young girl was still on his mind and he wished he could see her and try to figure more out but he was still weak and unsure if it was safe. Instead he just sat across the room tring to focus himself. His sleep had been as eventful as normal. Sometimes he wished he could control his visions better. It was a horriable way to live, always seeing things that could be. Worst was when the images were blurry. He knew that each time he saw a death, an accident or something horrid, he couldn't stop it, But it hurt him each time none the less. Couriously he had noticed that the more his shifted the weaker his normal form became. First it was just tiredness, then he went blind and now he was losing sleep. He wondered if other shifters had negative effects or if it was just because of his power. He crawled over the bed, feeling his way there and then he lent his back against it so he was facing the wall he was just at. He could hear the girl breathing. It sounded more peaceful now.
    "Valkyrie? It was Valkyrie wasn't it?" Kairos said, keeping his voice low as not to suddenly wake her but to gently wake her. he had done enough shouting today. He thought the best thing to do was see if the girl was ok and start up a conversation. If she was imprisoned here she might be safe to talk too. His mind buzzed with questions but his lips had a hard time turning them to words.
    "Valkyrie, Are you ok?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-16-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Adding detail and correcting some spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael listened to her but mostly focused on eating, he needed to get as much of this into his stomach as he could. Ideally, if he could skip a meal or two because he ate so much now, he might have a little extra money, especially combined with the leftovers from that hundred dollars his stalker had left him. With the gift certificate he could have yet another free meal down the road. With that money he could begin building a buffer for when he finally got this stalker off his back and was able to move into an apartment again.

Looking, up at Kiyoshi, Samael nodded a couple times, just the bare minimum amount of interaction needed to uphold the social contract of being treated to a meal.

"No..." he said with a degree of evenness that spoke to how little he was bother by the fact, "I don't have friends, and you and Kat are the only people I'm currently on congenial terms with. Most people don't like me, for which I can't blame them. I never bother to give them reason to."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi looked down once Samael was done talking and began to push the food around her plate again with her Chopsticks. “Well that may be because you come across as a jerk at times when speaking your mind, and some people can’t handle that.”

Then she took another bite of her food, almost finished with what was in front of her then. Kiyoshi decided that she didn’t want any more, despite the fact that she had not eaten all day. For some reason, she just was not in the mood to eat. She kept on getting this strange feeling that something else that was bad may happen, and she just could not seem to shake the feeling off.

“I will be right back.” She said apathetically, as she stood up from the dining room table, and grabbed her plate, walking into the Kitchen to rinse it off, and then putting it into the dishwasher as well. “Well…” She began as she walked back into the Dining Room.

“I am going to go take a shower. You can do whatever you want to in the meantime. If you feel like leaving to go home, just let me know, and I will turn off the Security System for you. It requires fingerprint identification, so feel free to ask if that is what you would like to do.” Then Kiyoshi turned, and walked out of the Dining Room again, and then down the hall, turning left into her bedroom again before heading off to take a Shower.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

'Come across'? Thats an awfully kind way of putting it. thought to himself. He didn't notice that Kiyoshi wasn't eating much, nor that she seemed despondent and depressed about something. He had never been sensitive to such things. He never saw the little things in people's behavior and generally took what they said at face value.

"Alright" he said continuing to eat at a decent pace, though he was full so his clip slowed. However, he wanted to make sure he filled every last crevice of his stomach while he could. After she left Samael finished and just sat there, not exactly sure what to do. He didn't want to leave just yet, after all he had nowhere to go. It was his intent to leave before her family got back but he figured he had some time before that happened. Otherwise, leaving early would net him very little except more time spent sitting in the park.

He opened his book again and began to read once more.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Once Kiyoshi got out of the shower, she put her Bathrobe back on and walked into her room to get dressed, closing and locking her bedroom door behind her, like she always did—out of habit.

‘Kiyoshi, what are you planning on doing now? You cannot just perform a Circus Act or something of the sort to keep this guy entertained.’ Kyon asked from within her mind, bringing to Kiyoshi’s attention that she had forgotten that she was trying to concentrate enough to keep him blocked for the time being. ‘I am pretty sure that he needs nobody to entertain himself. He can pretty much do that on his own. I have some things that I need to get done as well Kyon, and with Akihiro gone with the rest of the Family, I can do it without him bothering me, or correcting me every millisecond.’

Then she unlocked her door, putting her hand on the handle, and turning it to open it. Kiyoshi walked back out, down the hallway, past the Kitchen, and into the Dining Room, where she saw Samael reading his book. ‘I wonder what book it is…’ Kiyoshi thought to herself in curiosity, before deciding to ignore it.

“I will be in the Living Room if you need anything. I have to study.” Then she turned on her heels, and walked into the living room. Grabbing a few books off of the massive bookshelf, a couple notebooks, and a variety of writing utensils, before sitting down in front of the table in the Living Room; getting to work on the task at hand right away.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-16-2009 at 01:31 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael lifted a hand gently, vaguely acknowledging that he had heard her. Other than that he continued to read..

---

After a while he close his book, and stood up and walked to where Kiyoshi was, "I think I should be leaving." he said, quietly. If there was one thing he respected it was a persons right to study in peace, and he didn't like having to disturb her but sadly it was a necessity of the situation. Can you disable that security system or whatever? He didn't know what these people need a security system for and why they needed to turn it off whenever they entered or left. Had they gotten a shoddy installation where it went off too easily? The should just call the group that installed it to have it fixed.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi looked up from one of the many books that was scattered about the table, and then nodded, dropping her pencil on top of her notebook before standing up and walking passed Samael. She then went over to a box behind her front door and hit the button, a purple light scanned her finger, and then a green light flashed, verifying the fingerprint, and accessing the Security System, turning it off for her.

“All right, there you go.” Then she walked back over to the table and sat down again in front of her notebook, and picked the textbook up again. After a few seconds she looked up again, before Samael had left. “You are more then welcome to come here whenever you want to. It was nice seeing you again Samael.” Then she bowed slightly with a nod of her head, and then went back to studying.

Samael then left.

Kiyoshi quickly looked up to where he had been standing, and then she went to go back to studying, when she noticed something on the floor. She then stood up and walked over to it, bending over to pick it up in the process. “Hn?” She asked herself as she examined I further. It looked like a gift certificate of some sort.

‘Of course he leaves something here… And it just so happens to happen when you need to study!’ Kyon began ranting inside of Kiyoshi’s head, and she ignored him as she grabbed her jacket again, and headed out the door after Samael.

She had not caught up to him, until she was down the street a ways. It had not occurred to her until then, but they were passed the apartments that he lived in. Where in the World was he going? For someone who looked as tired as he did, Kiyoshi would have thought that he would go straight back home, instead of thinking of doing something else. Besides, did he not say that he was busy?

With a busy schedule, and a tired persona, that would be the likely thing to happen. So this made not the least bit of sense at all to her as she came up next to him. “Samael, here. I think you must have accidently dropped this or something.” She said, holding the gift certificate out in front of him then.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spotting the set of fingers, Kevin got surprised and sniffed it out. He recognized the smell easily.

"Carlos? Carlos, is that you? Hold on, we're uncovering you."

Kevin frantically uncovered the wolf and said, "Jesus, man. I thought for sure, you were dead. Thank you for covering the entrance. Nobody passed by during the fight up to when the missile hit?"

Carlos, weakened but in potential shock said, "There was nothing on this end. Is your brother alright?"

Kevin just closed his eyes and maintained no emotion. It was then that Carlos said, "I'm sorry, Kevin. I guess that makes you the new pack leader, huh? I overheard your conversation about the junkyard and to be honest, I can help in your search. What Craig meant by "blocks" was engine blocks. Junkyards are bound to have old vehicles lying around so search them. Craig always thought about you and so he left you an item to aid you and a few other things. Don't worry about me. I served the pack well."

Kevin let out a single tear and said, "Via con Dios, Carlos Villalobos."

He thought for a moment and said, "I got an idea. Hana, Rain...the two of you shall heal him and get his other injuries fixed. Your mounts will stay with you as protection. I will head to the junkyard in the meantime. Help him, please. I could use the extra muscle."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-17-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia sighed, the anger that had risen was now fading away to the chamber of her control. Arella reported what Kairos had said, and had immediately left her mind to talk with someone else. Tahlia looked both ways before stepping out of the alley. She didn't want anyone to realize that the rush of fury came from her. Tahlia rubbed her head while she walked, once again falling into the same pattern she normally did. Her mind whirled while she walked to who-knows-where. I won't stop looking for the girl Reina. If she was important enough for Kairos to want Arella to find her, then she's worth looking for. Where am I?

Tahlia looked around her, once again finding herself in an unknown place. A group of rioters headed in her direction, but not for her. Rioters? Suppressing another rush of anger at those who would hurt her if they knew what she was, Tahlia walked the opposite direction. I need to know what Reina looks like. How? I could go to the police station I suppose, but what if they don't have a file on her? Obviously she's a shifter, so they might have something about her. How am I going to convince them that I need to see it though? Her shifter, clawing at her insides chuckled. This was an interesting game. Tahlia headed to wards where she thought the police station might be. Before she could get too far, Arella brushed against her mind.

Tally, there's someone in here! They're....doing experiments on him um...and ah...he wants to get out...A-and then...well ah...do you happen to know someone named um...Xanu?...She said to um...watch him? Tahlia stopped in the middle of the street, earning a few angry words and car honks from the people driving along. Tahlia didn't answer Arella, she didn't want anyone else the girl was talking to to hear what she had to say. Not that anything she had to say was nice at that moment. This was almost too much for her. Her phone buzzed in her dress pocket and she pulled it out immediately. "Yes?" "We have something for you to do here. Come back asap." The phone clicked off. She closed her phone, and was froze by confusion.

Tahlia's shifter took the moment of confusion, and rose to the surface. Fingers cracking to allow another joint in, and bones moving to create room. A smile spread across Tahlia's face as she turned back to where work was. More things to do? Wonderful.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed as he left Kiyoshi's house, these people took security way too seriously. Finger prints? The hell? What was the worse that could happen? Death Pft... pointless to fear death. Death came, death left, doesn't matter. This world is at best, a piece of china... easily shattered. At worst, it doesn't even exist. In either case what is their to fear? In the first, it is an inevitability. Fears are better left to things you can prevent. In the second, well... what death is their in that case?

Just don't grow too attached to living and there is no death to fear.

In that regard he was lucky. His parents had made sure he never grew attached to his life.

It was at this point Kiyoshi stopped him, he turned around, curious as to why she followed him, though only mildly, "Oh... thanks" he said taking the certificate back. "...uh... bye" he didn't know exactly how to cut that conversation short eloquently so he did it bluntly. He turned and went back on his way.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat tried her best to ignore Loraigo's teasing, the whole time she clenched her fist as she did so, and just as she was going to lash out at him, her phone rang with a text message.

K-chan, do me a favor and pick up some groceries

- Love Okaa-san

Instead, she gave him an evil look as she dragged Xanu out the door of the cafe.

"C'mon, we have to do some grocery shopping."

She waved goodbye to Amy and out the door they went. Kat was slightly relieved by the message, since she really couldn't stand being around Loraigo for another minute. His very presence was enough to make her blood boil.

Since the grocery store wasn't far from the cafe, they decided to walk along the beach as as a shortcut, and it was also much more scenic. Unfortunately, since a lot of people liked to walk their dogs along the beach, everytime would pass by them, it would start to bark uncontrollably.

When they got to the store, Kat noticed that there two were guys in nice suits handing out business cards to women who walked in and out of the store. When they handed one to Kat, she notice it read Takasu Host Cafe: GRAND OPENING and provided the address.

"You know, this name sounds very familiar to me."

She thought about it for a bit, and then her eyes widened as she looked at Xanu.

"Now I remember! Keiji Takasu! He used to sit right behind me my freshman year of highschool!"

"Come to think of it, I passed out a lot that year too. I wonder why he's in Kapok?"

With that, she took Xanu into the grocery store.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu didnt utter a protest as he was dragged along. He figured he'd mind as well get used to it.

He was also able to notice one reason she had wanted to get out in a hurry. "Loraigo can be annoying, but he has his moments."

He noticed that they took a shortcut along the beach, and idly wondered if Kat's subconious was trying something. But he shrugged it off as a no. Whenever they passed dogs, he noticed Kat would flinch slightly. He didnt really attribute it to an actual fear of dogs, more the instincts of the cat demon that resided inside her.

When they arrived at the grocery store, his blood began to boil again. Two men in formal business suits were handing cards out to women, and he smirked as he noticed that a good number of them threw the cards away in the nearest trash can.

When they got near, he scowled at them, doing nothing to show his revlusion at their type. When he heard her mention Keiji though, and that he was once a class mate, he started laughing.

"You were his classmate and he didnt even recognize you?! That guy most have nothing up in his head." Or he was truly one of the playboy types, who usually didnt memorize their 'girls' names.

At the comment of her passing out alot, Xanu merely stated "Well, hes got a 'charm' ability like I do. He doesnt try and restrain it though, so you would have been near it for periods of time."

When they entered the store, he noticed several people were heading over to the other side of the store. Looking in that direction, he sighed as he contemplated telling Amy she had some competition. Shes not a big fan of cafe's inside stores... thinks it takes away the relaxing atmosphere. he decided not to, as knowing her shed come in and shatter the place up.

"Hey Katsumi-kun, what exactly are we supposed to get..."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OCC:I haven't been posting and now Rein* informed me that I will temporary take over as Reina as well. Sister Nightroad, this post you must read.]

"That's okay about the rooms and all, I'll just take Reina back to my home and take care of her. We are grateful for being invited and all." Roki smiles as he leaves the house with Reina, grabbing her hand and happily takes her outside.

Reina doesn't mind being out with Roki, he is one friend she can truly trust she thought, "I'm really worried about him Roki, I hope we see him soon," Reina replies as they walk along in the streets. Feeling worried with each second to the person she needs to meet up with. They stopped by and noticed some person walking about.

Roki comes up to her, in hopes of knowing, but mainly to ask if the person lives maybe nearby perhaps and getting a place for Reina to recover, even though she is in shifted mode. "Excuse me, but I know this is out of the ordinary to ask you this but can you give a place for my friend to rest for a little while? And sorry for the late introductions, but my name is Roki and this is my friend Reina." He closes his eyes and smiles with the usual ^^. He does feel a bit like he is some beg-like person. But he's doing this for a friend so as long as he helps his friend Reina out, then it's okay.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia's shifter cocked her head to the side. "Did you say...Reina?" What luck! So that's the girl Tally was looking for hmm? Well thats nice, we can just bring the both of them to work with us. Then I'll let you take over Tally... She spoke to Tahlia who was, in fact, furious about having shifted. Triple jointed fingers reached out to Roki and Reina. "It's nice to meet you, Roki and Reina. My name is...Tahlia. Actually I was just heading to work but it's a...hospital of a sort, so you can come with me if you like." She smiled wider and waved her fingers at them. "Follow me please."

Tahlia led the two of them along the streets until she found the building she worked in. Just as they reached the doors, Tahlia shifted again to her own self. Her bones cracked and creaked as the other joints disappeared. What am I going to do? Can I put them in a cell, or will that be too obvious? I don't want them to think they are prisoners, because they aren't but I need Reina to find out about Kairos. She looked over her shoulder. But who is Roki? Tahlia would have to look into that sooner or later, or he could be a major fault in her plan. Tahlia kept a happy, calm, reassuring feeling in the air so Roki and Reina wouldn't find the place strange. She led them to a cell (hoping they didn't really think it was a cell of course) and opened the door.

"I'm so sorry, but...This is the only place available right now. If you need anything I should be right outside. If you want, I can bring the both of you something to eat if you like." Tahlia smiled warmly.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well let's see now, as long as it's a bed it'll be okay right Reina?" Roki said as he looks at her and quietly says, "Do not worry, if we get locked, I can manipulate things that will be convinient. It is I that will be on guard k?" He then looks back at the Tahlia, happily gives her a wide grin. Roki hopes that they both won't be in a situation that is horrific. "And yes we would both like something to eat please."

Reina was a bit afraid, when Tahlia said "Did...you say Reina?" it gave her a question. Does she know something that both Roki and I don't? She thought about as Roki quietly talks to her, "Thank you for being on guard, I am truly grateful." Reina sits down on the nearby bed, "We can sit down while we wait."
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia smiled back at Roki. "Lovely. I'll be right back then." She could feel something coming from Reina. Distrust? Uncertainty? She didn't know. She heard Roki say something about being able to manipulate things to be convenient. Quietly making the atmosphere around her calm and fuzzy, she left the room to get something from the kitchens. As Tahlia was walking down the hall, she ran into one of the other maids. The woman glared at her. "Idiot girl! 'atch 'ere yer goin' eh? An 'ot bout the new girl yer s'posed to serve eh? Get to it you lazy bum!" Tahlia said her apologies and hurried away from the woman. New girl?

Tahlia made a few sandwiches from the kitchen, and grabbed two cups of water as well. She hurried back to the cell in which Reina and Roki were staying. She knocked on the door the let them know she was coming in before walking inside. She handed the two of them their sandwiches and proceeded to sit down. "I'm sorry, you are both probably very tired and I'm sure you don't want to be asked questions but, I'm curious. Why is it that you two were wandering around? You two look beat!"

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well we just got out from a party and thought they could provided us something for Reina to rest upon, but I guess they were kinda busy and all. I decided to let Reina go back to my house and take care of her from there. When we were walking we saw you and wanted to ask if you had anything for us in mind. I'm very glad to have met you, we probably wouldn't make it in my house on time and Reina would have probably collapsed or something. Thank you for the food by the way," Roki happily bites into his sandwich, "Mmm...it is very delicious and tasty, thank you very much really for your hospitality."

Reina looks at Roki who is eating the sandwich and then eats well, "Mmm...hey they aren't bad, but umm can I ask you something? It's been in my mind and I've been thinking about it. How did you know about me? And if so, do you know someone named Kairos? N-not that I'm assuming much really, I am just wondering and curious is all." Did she know about this girl? Maybe she did, but she was too busy thinking about the danger Kairos is in, that she probably forgot or something. She feels very bad right now if she did forget an everything. "I-I'm sorry if I forget or anything...."
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"A party huh?" Tahlia smiled, and laughed when Roki said he liked the sandwiches. "It's no problem, I'm happy to meet you two as well!" When Reina asked about Kairos, Tahlia lied. "Kairos? Hmm... Can't say that I've met him before. Is something wrong?" She didn't know why she was lying, she really had no means to, but she did it anyway. Perhaps she could find out more about Kairos this way. Did this girl know what he was talking about earlier? "If I can help in any way, please let me know. I'd be very glad to help you!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information