AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 142 of 186 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    With the combine efforts of all three the whale began to rise up. Aura smiled a little.
    "Et gng up nw," Aura said, "I wndr whre et levs."
    The whale finally was able to soar up. Aura wondered how though. They were obviously heavy. Aura then realized something as the whale began to pick up into the air and swim in it.
    "Hw wll we gt off?" Aura asked, "We splt if we drppd and if whle levs far ten we in trble."
    "Well I didn't see this coming." Kairos muttered to himself. He too wonder how they would get down.
    "Ask it to drop you off." Shadow replied.
    "Ha ha. Very funny." Kairos said back to him. There had to be a way. He paused and looked around. He turned back to the others.
    "We need to find somewhere were we can drop ourselves off and not get hurt. Something soft to land on. Can any of you see one?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for not posting for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post
    OOC: Rein*, this is for you again if you wanted Reina to interact with Galen.

After thinking about something, Galen suddenly stopped in his tracks, soda in arm and all. With his free hand despite the keys in them, he put his hand into his pocket to get what he was thinking about, but it wasn’t there. He checked his other pockets too.

I probably just put it in my book bag. I’ll look for it later. He started readjusting everything that he was carrying then so when he began his way back to his dorm to get ready once again for classes, he wouldn’t drop anything and cause an even bigger problem then he already had, well he considered it a problem. Either that or he was one to get annoyed easily.

Reina saw Galen by his car but she hesitated to go over. she wasn't sure what she would say to him. He looked really busy.

She atarted walking across to where he was. he seemed to be looking for something. Then he started to fix a couple of things into a neat pile. She crept slowly towards him.
    Hi she said how have you been?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana was a little thrown off by Craig’s rush towards her and she winced a little when it landed, scraping her side. She felt this warm feeling take over and as she moved out of the way, she lunged back. Swinging the sword with all her strength, she slashed it in front of her feeling it cut into Craig’s side. Somehow, she could tell it cut deep as she jumped back to keep her distance away from him.

She had felt the force she had behind it and hoped desperately that she hadn’t hurt him too much. She wasn’t out to kill. If anything, she was on the defensive and the last thing she wanted was to injure anyone to bad. But, Craig had wanted to see her strength and she vowed only to hold back enough not to kill him.

When she landed on her feet again, she caught her breath. Knowing she couldn’t pause even for a second she rushed at him again, this time bringing the sword down in a forward slash.

(ooc:anyone involved with the dice roll, let me know if this is alright. I'll gladly fix it if I have to.)
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho took his boot off of Su, who was now unconscious, and planted his feat solidly on the ground. He wondered if the man on the ground was the delusional one.

"How can you claim to my fears when I have discarded them? True at one time I was tormented by my own mind but not now, not anymore," There was silence for a bit as the room got heavier it seemed, "And this information...what could you possibly have that would interest me? If a god wants something, he takes it!” Roivas made a crushing motion with his hand and let the imaginary dust from his hand fall.

It was true wasn't it? Jericho had really struck out on his own and had no guidance but his own. With no guidance, there was no need to fear anything. Not the voices that once haunted him, not the snake ready to strike at his heels, and not any ice prison that any wolf could make. If Roivas had lost his mind in the process of becoming a god, he didn't care. All that mattered was he continue to rise.

"So Orochi...it's your move. You have no where to go. No trick up your sleeve. There is nothing in here," Jericho pointed to his own head, "That you can use against me,"
    Orochi sat calmly and wore a manipulative smile.
    "Did you know that the hospital is frozen?" Orochi said, "Oh, but that information is classified information a god couldn't know...oh dear...what will I ever do...if you want to take the chair be prepared that I will tell you nothing about it and what other things I have locked in my mind."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Both Katie and Jay placed their orders. Katie went with the steak and eggs while Jay ordered waffles with fresh fruit.

Katie couldnt help but smile to herself at how one would think they would order what the other person did. Steak and eggs seemed more manly while waffles and fruit seemed more feminine. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and brought her attention back to the conversation.

Jay noticed Fredrick wasnt being too talkative, so Jay decided to introduce him to Miria himself.

"This young fellow here is Fredrick. Hes more of the quiet type, so please dont be offended."

He smiled to her hoping she wouldnt be insulted by the other boys silence.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony saw Craig land his preemptive strike on Hana and Hana return the favor. It seems that the battle has begun. If Craig keeps his word, everything will be fine. But Anthony was always prepared for any changes to their terms.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: The roll turned out in my favor this time, Sailor.)

Craig felt the pain of a nice deep wound entering his side. Seeing Hana rush and end with a slash, he blocked the attack, smacking it out of the way. He then performed a sweep on the girl and placed a successful heel drop onto the solar plexus to knock the wind out of her. He hopped backed and spoke.

"Nice attack, cutting me open. I am instead using the vital points of the body to my advantage and the solar plexus is one of them."

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat tried her best to keep up with the flying whale by hopping along the roof tops. She noticed that in someone's back yard up ahead, There was a fairly good sized swimming pool.

"You guys!!," she called out, " There's a swimming pool up ahead!! Maybe you should try jumping into it!"

It was pretty risky, but it beat hitting the hard ground.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt Craig's heel land and landed in the dirt. She felt all the wond knocked out of her and it was hard to catch her breath. She laid there for a moment, till she got the energy to stand up again.

After struggling to her feet, she felt the energy getting warmer. It was almost like it was pushing her on even though she felt she couldn't. Instead, she just got angier and charged at Craig again. This time, she swung the sword again but brought her leg up in an attempt to kick his legs and bring him down. She was running out of ideas and wasn't sure how long to keep it up.

(ooc: again, let me know if this needs to be changed. I still have no idea what's going on...)
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: The roll came out in my favor again, sailor. Also, for the leg grab, it's like this...Say you use your left leg to try and kick out my legs...The grab I'm using involves using my left hand to grab your left leg.)

Craig smiled, relinquished his sword and shield, accepted the sword strike menacingly and grabbed her leg with his hand of the same side, performing a 180-degree turn in the process so his back faces her. Still holding on to her leg, he used his right hand to grab pick her up by her neck without choking her.

"Come on, Hana...You're slacking! Improvise, damnit!"

With his words serving as a form of hopeful motivation for Hana, he threw her into one of the walls of ice.

"One of the things about Kevin is that because of his study of wolves reaching exceedingly high levels, he has learned to grow stronger and faster based on how much punishment his body takes. Hurting him more will make him stronger but he is still capable of being defeated. Don't let the increased strength and speed intimidate you as his vitality remains the same. Remember, only you can handle hi-..."

Craig stepped back a bit holding his head in pain. He began talking to himself out loud with his brother...

"Brother, what are you doing!?"

"Craig, that's enough. Not only are you hurting her but you are hurting me as well both inside and out."

"Brother, I need to keep going...Jericho still needs to die..."

"Then let me be the one to kill him. He nearly put me to my end and it is I who shall send him to that place where the dead wolves are...where our deceased brethren reside eternally...as immortals. No matter how many times he has to fight them, he will never make it out of that place."

"You know, I reside there as the leader. After you beat down and kill him, I shall take the pleasure of beating him down further in my own new domain."

"Will you give the body back then since I still have that vendetta set out on him? I do intend on killing him, one way or another."

"I can do that. I know Hana wants it...She wants you back in your body again. Take it as I will be waiting here until you would like me to help."

Craig turned to Hana and walked to her, saying,

"I'm giving him back...but, when he needs me to buff him up, please do not fret. I won't hurt his loved one or his friends. Don't worry...He's still alive but he will be unconscious."

The red hair slowly changed into black and the eyes changed to their icy blue as Kevin finally fell to the ground in front of Hana. Carlos let down the walls and ran toward Kevin and Hana.

(/end dramatic scene)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana hit the wall hard before sliding to the ground. Again, she felt the air escape from her lungs and tried to catch her breath. As she did, she noticed the Kevin and Craig were having a conversation. She figured that the more they talked, the longer she had to catch her breath again.

She listened to them and stared at Craig as he talked to her. She still didn't like him and may have even started to hold a grudge against him but she had to say that at least he was nice enough not to kill her.

As Kevin fell beside her, she looked at him. She was glad it was over and the two had come to an agreement. She looked up at Carlos as he came over, "H...He'll be alright? I didn't mean...to hurt him that much. I just...just got so mad." She couldn't believe all the trouble she was having catching her breath. It didn't help that she could feel a bruise forming on her back and stomach, which made it hurt when she took in air. She forced herself to sit up, hoping to get more air that way.

"We should get him back to the house. I know I need to go." As she tried to get up Jez appeared, catching Hana as she started to fall again.

"Well, what happened? They both look like they took a serious beating. Is everything back to normal? Or should I say, back to the way it was before?" Jez looked at Hana and then at Carlos, before helping her sister stand up.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"First off, I'm impressed at how you were able to finally use that anger inside of you. Second, Jez, Craig has agreed to give Kevin back now but will remain on standby when Kevin feels he needs a good powering up and third, hopefully Kevin already told you about his ability. If not, I shall tell you. I should inform you too, Jez. Kevin has a fascination with the wolf and has studied the creature's behavior, hunting tactics, properties. He's studied it all to such a point that it developed some kind of buff in him. Basically, when he takes damage and gets put closer to death during a fight, his strength and speed increase gradually. Let's get you and him home. We'll rest up for now."

Carlos picked up Kevin and started walking, wondering what the future would hold now that this has happened. Maybe this would bring Kevin and Hana closer than before. Maybe Kevin would finally be able to kill Jericho. Maybe everything could be put back to normal.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: Light Buster, you are included in this post. Just to let you know *smile*)

Hana looked at Craig a moment as she shifted back to normal. “Well, I’m glad you explained that to me now instead of before. I might not have gone through with it, knowing all that.” She finally felt like she could talk without sounding like she was dieing. She hadn’t completely caught her breath but she felt better enough to walk, with Jez holding her up.

“You could have told me.” Jez shot Carlos a look before turning back to Anthony, “Are you gonna come with us or not?”

As they walked, Hana thought about everything. She still didn’t know what Jez had been doing when she disappeared like that. She looked at her sister and decided it was probably best she didn’t know. It was most likely that if she found out, she’d disown her sister once and for all. Although, that wouldn’t be possible since Jez was all the family she had left and she didn’t want to lose her.

Hana looked at Anthony, “Thanks for sticking around. It was nice to know someone was there if things got worse.” She smiled, even though it felt like it took to much strength.

She touched her stomach to make sure it wasn’t worse then just a bruise and wince. It was just a bruise. A bad one but at least that’s all it was. She tried steadying herself as she stumbled over a crack in the sidewalk. Jez caught her and wrapped one arm under Hana’s shoulders.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall. I’m not that mean.” Jez gave a half smile as she continued to walk.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Upon reaching home, Carlos said,

"Hana's capable of healing so I shall bandage him up and set him into his bed. Jez, I would like you to bandage Hana up and set her next to him so they can heal together. For one, it might quicken the process and two, they could use each other's support and care. Besides, the alone time would do them some good."

Carlos took Kevin to the bathroom and removed his tattered shirt to start bandaging.

"I'm hoping we have clean needles and plenty of thread for stitching. Lord knows this guy could use it."

Carlos searched the medical bag for all that he needed and began patching Kevin up. Now set on some clean sheets and a fresh mattress he hadn't felt in ages, Kevin was now at home.

Jez, please do what you must with Hana. I can't because I'm a guy and shouldn't see girls naked."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    Kat tried her best to keep up with the flying whale by hopping along the roof tops. She noticed that in someone's back yard up ahead, There was a fairly good sized swimming pool.

"You guys!!," she called out, " There's a swimming pool up ahead!! Maybe you should try jumping into it!"

It was pretty risky, but it beat hitting the hard ground.
    "A pool is better then nothing. We will have to go one at a time." Kairos called over. "You sure your going to be ok with water?" He told the wolf, laughed a bit.
    "Do you think you can help guide me down Shadow." he asked.
    "Oh yea. You will be as gracful as a falling pig." He replied.
    "Thats good for a moment I thought you wouldn't beable to do it." Kairos sniggered in return.
    "I'll go first in case anything go wrong. Plus can try to catch you. I can easily predict were you will land." Kairos called out. He then looked over the edge. He smiled. Took a few steps back and jumped down aiming for the pool. He felt a few tugs but nothing much.
    Then he impacted with the cold water and it caused him to let go of the breath he didn't know he was holding. He surfaced quick and looked up to the whale.
    "Ready?" He called out.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-05-2009 at 11:27 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OOC: almost a late post...and it sucks but I'm just not 'feeling it' today)

The mention of the hospital made Jericho smile, not from any sort of cheerful mood but to cover the panic that wanted to set in. Slowly it went away. Orochi might know of Jericho's memory of the hospital but he couldn't get Jericho with it...but just to be safe.

"Well well, you heard about that," He smiled and sat in a seat and looked curiously at the snake, "Alright, you have my attention. Now what is it you need me to do this time? Don't think for a second you have any control though. That would be a deadly mistake,"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez gave Carlos a look. “I know that. Don’t state the obvious.” She helped Hana into the bathroom and sat her on the edge of the bathtub. “You okay?”

After a few moments, Hana looked at Jez and nodded. “I’m alright. I don’t know how much bandaging you can do for me. It’s mostly bruises, anyway.” Hana began scanning her arms for anything that might need some healing.

“I’m sorry I don’t stick around when you need me.” Jez said as she lifted the back of Hana’s shirt to check out the size of the bruise. “There’s a lot behind it but I can’t really explain. It’s too…difficult.” She placed her hand to where it was hovering over the bruise. She began to heal it and when she was finished, the bruise was still there but just a bit smaller.

Hana looked at Jez, “Don’t worry about it. I know you have your reasons. I’d like to know one day, eventually. But, it can wait.” Hana gave her a weak smile. “Anyway, I don’t think we can heal my stomach. To many vital organs and I’m not sure how it would work using the power on yourself for something like that. I already pass out with it.”

“You’re too forgiving, you know that?” Jez gave a sort a smile back before picking up the bandages. She put one on all the small cuts she could find until it looked like Hana was attacked by a cat and got scratched up.

As they started to step out, Hana gave Jez a hug, “Thanks.”

“No problem.” Jez hugged her back before carrying her out into the hall.

Hana pointed to her makeshift bed, which was still in the corner. “Grab those blankets.”

They got into the bedroom and Hana convinced Jez she was alright. When Jez left, Hana took in another deep breath, making sure she could still breathe. She looked at Kevin and walked over to the bed. She rubbed his forehead before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't cause anymore trouble, okay?"

She smiled and set out the blankets into a bed by the wall and laid down. She wanted to give them each space to heal the way they had to. She was too tired to go anywhere else and closed her eyes. All she had to do was make sure she was still able to breathe.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin, perfectly asleep, felt something soft touch his cheek. He heard the words "Don't cause anymore trouble, okay?" and slowly opened his eyes half way. He looked at Hana, sleeping like an angel. So much beauty radiated forth from her that Kevin could not look away. The feeling of staying with Hana and being around for her was the greatest thing he ever felt. He closed his eyes again and whispered to her sleeping self.

"Sweet dreams, my dearest Hana. I shall see you in the morning."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was glad this fight was over. It could've turned into Craig's favor but Kevin managed to step in before it got worse. Back at Kevin's home, Anthony looked around for a place to sleep. "Guys," he said. "Is there a place for me to sleep?" He didn't want to be rude but he needed some good rest as well.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There's a couch in the living room and a recliner which I normally use. Pick whichever."

Carlos went into the bathroom to get changed and began wondering...

At least you will help us with necessary, Craig. Don't worry, either. Kevin will send Jericho to your location for a good feast.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

As Kiyoshi walked away from Samael, she had begun to nonchalantly pin up the fliers that her younger brother, Akihiro, had handed her a small while before.

She did this pinning about ten or so up in random places on campus while walking towards the Admissions office--decorating the campus with the fliers. Once putting another up, Kiyoshi had actually paid attention to what she was doing.

“Hn?” She asked herself after catching a glimpse of something on the flier.

Kiyoshi unattached the flier from where she put it up only moments before, and took a closer look at it.

“What? Are you bloody serious?” She asked herself, reading it over one more time.

The flier read:

Employee Needed:

Job Title: Host or Hostess.

Duties: This job only requires greeting the customers, and seating them. No need to bring beverages and/or meals to customers. You do not need particularly inept social skills, or prior work experience. Also, when different sections of the Café are busy, there may also be a requirement of helping those in the lounge area with homework, and etcetera… Mostly, shrugging and nodding are needed. A mute could even fill the position. We just really need to hire somebody, so mostly anybody will do. If there are any questions please call the number provided on the bottom of this flier or show up to the listed address in the same place of said flier. An interview may be required, but it is highly improbable. Meals and anything extra in pertinence to the Café are free for all employees.

Live-In Wanted:

Title: Live-In/Roomate.

Description: We are looking for another individual or two to live in a rather large shrine. Shrine location and address is also listed on the bottom of this flier, as well as the provided available and reachable numbers to go along with it. The first person to call gets free room and board. Any calls after the first initial roommate/Live-In to call is accepted, shall have a price on said offer. It will only be a small fee of seventy-five dollars a month, though. Call, or arrive in person for interview of acceptance or rejection.

Thank you for your time

The Nakamura Family

Well some family planning that was! Kiyoshi thought to herself.

‘It would not have even bothered me if it weren’t for them not talking to me about it first, let alone renting a bloody room or two out to random vigilantes! Geez! Thanks you guys, I love you too.’

She sighed then.

‘Kiyoshi, I am sure your parents love you. They just expect more out of you is all.’

‘Kyon, we are not even going to go there right now.’

‘Fine, fine. But I was just trying to help.’

‘Maybe we can talk about it later, when we get to the bottom of all of that other stuff.’

‘Whatever you say.

At that, Kiyoshi re-pinned the flier to where she had taken it from in the first place.

“I will just put the rest up when I am finished up with everything else.” She stared at the flier for a few more second before making her next move.

“Well, off to get everything else situated. Go Admissions!”

Kiyoshi turned and started in the direction of the Admissions office then, casually taking her time before arriving there.

After waiting patiently and finally being able to get in to see and talk to an Admissions Councilor, Kiyoshi had set the ball rolling.

Even then so… She could not quite shake that odd feeling from her…

‘Maybe it will just go away on its own.’

Edit: 'Hey Kiyoshi?'

'Yes, Kyon?'

'You are more of a vigilante then anybody who might move in with you.'

'Shut up, Kyon!'
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 06-06-2009 at 01:08 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

It wasnt long before the food arrived and everyone began eating. It was then that Jay's cell phone went off.

"Ah, sorry, I need to take this."

He answered the phone and listened to whoever was on the other end. He didnt say much, other than a few 'uh-huh's, 'yeah's, and 'ok's. He hung up and let out a small sigh.

"That was a buddy of mine who lives around the downtown area. Apparently our exploding bunny had friends."

Katie gave him a confused face. As if taking her cue, he continued.

"He said theres a fennec fox running around that set a building on fire. He also mentioned something about a platypus killing people. He called me because 911 is busy..."

He looked over at the other boy [Jean] and spoke directly to him.

"Im fairly certain I saw you injured earlier, but there doesnt appear to be a scratch on you now. Do you think you could help?"

He pasued for a moment and looked at the others.

"Actually, do you all think you can help out?"

Katie found herself worried to hear that people were dying. She gave Jay a nod.

"I'll help anyway I can."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael felt the money pressed into his hands and it took a moment for him to react, and by that time Kiyoshi had moved on. He looked at the money, then at Kiyoshi's retreating back. He needed the money. He knew he needed the money, but... he couldn't take it. Throwing the fifty dollars at the receptionist of the physics building, near the entrance, he sneered at no one in particular.

It just wasn't in him to accept a gift like that, especially not from Kiyoshi, who already looked down on him. She was a concieted stuck-up waste of flesh, and he wasn't about to just take a gift from her! That almost sounded like a complement.

With a sigh, he walked where he was to meet the woman.

Thoughts pushed their way into Frederick's skull, plans, machinations, multifacet schizophrenias that shatter all norms of reality. Whatever this thing was that had decided to use Frederick as a vessel, it certainly felt no obligation to make its plans understandable to the mortal mind.

He looked at the thoughts for a while and then suddenly he felt his mind bend briefly, and suddenly the meaning rose from the static like one of those magic eye puzzles. He sighed, the spirit left him to try and figure out the ways, of this, which was unpleasant as Frederick, even now that the lack of freewill had calmed his bad faith, was still somewhat unskilled when it came to people and persuasion. Still, he had to do what he had to do.

Frederick looked at Jace, "Sorry," he said with a dump truck tone, "I'm just thinking. I recalled I had some appointment for today and for the life of me could remember it, in detail." Lie. "I remember it was some survey deal that I felt would be useful to take given it paid decent cash, and I am rather... between jobs at the moment." Lie.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    (OOC: almost a late post...and it sucks but I'm just not 'feeling it' today)

[COLOR="Red"]The mention of the hospital made Jericho smile, not from any sort of cheerful mood but to cover the panic that wanted to set in. Slowly it went away. Orochi might know of Jericho's memory of the hospital but he couldn't get Jericho with it...but just to be safe.
    "Well well, you heard about that," He smiled and sat in a seat and looked curiously at the snake, "Alright, you have my attention. Now what is it you need me to do this time? Don't think for a second you have any control though. That would be a deadly mistake,"

Orochi folded his hands.
    "As long as you don't submit to the truth that I am in control I'll tell you nothing instead we'll talk about something far more fun," Orochi said, "I just got a nifty image in my head....mmmm great scenes....great moments and highlights of your life."
    Orochi gave a cunningly manipulative smile and at the same time making it seems like a natural motion pressed the security button. Orochi then folded his hands again.
    "First off, I'd like to remind you of something," Orochi said, "Remember when daddy took you home the night of the fire....remember daddy choosing the bible oh so wonderfully as the perfect weapon...mommy didn't know the situation and you oh so innocently hit her in the skull....cold blooded don't you think....Jericho Hampton what have you done this time?"
    Orochi noticed were Jericho had been standing the blood.
    "Oh...you're injured too...how are you going to take this chair from me?" Orochi said, "You'll need to learn submission...I'll have to teach the way your father did...cause that I am seeing is the perfect way to teach you and deep down in your soul....it still frightens you...what kind of "god" is frightened by such behavior."

NPC Post

One of the security people walked into the room. He stared at Orochi. Orochi stared at Su.
    "Shoot the man," Orochi said.
    "Yes sir," the security guard said.
    The guard took his pistol pointed it to Su's forehead and shot the man. Blood gushed through his head.
    "I believe he is dead sir," the security said.
    "Well the bullet did go through his skull,." Orochi said, "Dump the body somewhere disgusting."
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 06-06-2009 at 09:52 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho's hand went out to pull Su out of the way but he was not faster then a bullet. When the brains hit the wall, Roivas's stumbled back into the desk and sat down in front of Orochi, facing away. Blood dripped from his wounds and he was forcing the memories of his old name out of his mind. It worked but could come back at anytime.

With his eyes fixed on Su, Jericho said, "He didn't have to die did he? I mean..." He looked back and the light blue eyes shown as if of a sad child who had experianced hell and survived, "I don't want anyone to die,"

A cold chill traveled up his spine and he was back to normal. Jericho stood up and forced his eyes to show flames. This was how he needed to be and if any weakness was in his body, Orochi would use it.

"If you touch that man," He was speaking to the guard, "I'll break your neck,"
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information