AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default OOC: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

Hello players (and future players)! So, as promised, here is the OOC thread in which I encourage all of you to be asking questions. I'll post relevant information here as the RP gets underway. For now, all you really need to know is that RP will begin this week and everyone will start in Diagon Alley. The site I referenced in the sign up thread has a lot of good info on the place if some of you are a little rusty on your HP nerdiness knowledge. A few announcements:

I want you all to start thinking about playing a position on your Houses' respective Quidditch team. I would like to make Quidditch a part of the story but I'll need players in order to keep it interesting. Taken Positions:

Ravenclaw:
    Chaser (1 out of 3) Nathaniel Banes
    Beater
    Keeper
    Seeker Katie McDowell
    Hufflepuff:
    Chaser (1 out of 3) Finn Fianna
    Beater (2 out of 2) Chloe and Zoe Madison
    Keeper
    Seeker Jubie Callaway
    Gryffindor:
    Chaser (1 out of 3) Mallory Cooper
    Beater (2 out of 2) Alphonse Schule, Nicholas Silverwing
    Keeper Alexis Davis
    Seeker Michael Morrenton
    Slytherin:
    Chaser
    Beater
    Keeper Thusia Acrux
    Seeker Alexander William Rothschild

As you can see, mostly everyone from Slytherin is too cool for school. What's with that? I would like at least a couple of people from each House on the Quidditch team, that way we don't have one-sided matches. You can either edit your character(s) to include their Quidditch position (and if you do post here to let me know), or they can join the team during the RP. Your choice. For this purpose, I'll even allow first years to be on teams. How 'bout them apples? However, first come, first serve.

Also, ANIMALS! Does anyone have a pet? I didn't see any and would like to. So go get you some owls/cats/snakes/hippogriffs (no not really)/whatevers. =D

I think that's all I wanted to say. I'll edit this post as the RP progresses.

Update 6.23.09: Okay, too many of you wish to do magic without a wand. I have a bad feeling about this. Therefor, everyone that I have already approved to be allowed to do magic without a wand has had that privilege revoked. If you would like to regain it, please post the request here and give me a very detailed explanation about how this feat was achieved and which spells can be performed this way. If approved, you may copy and paste it into your bio in the sign up thread.

Update 7.1.09: I've attached to this post a screen shot of the excel spreadsheet (yes, I'm that nerdy) of the players so far. I've added details about the characters, and you might want to save it for quick reference when posting later. Though, I'm sure it will change as players invariably drop out (or never post!), students are sorted, and the storyline unfolds. Let me know if I've gotten anything wrong on this sheet.

Update 7.18.09: Getting into magical territory, I think it's only proper to remind you that:

*You can only use spells known from the books. Cept me, cuz I'm cool like that.
    *You cannot kill another player without their consent, preferably publicly as a post in this thread.
    *Anyone can die at any moment save for a select few players (which probably have the good sense to know who they are). So if you wish to duel to the death, c'est la vie!

Update 8.8.08: I've changed the list of characters on the excel sheet to reflect, to the best of my knowledge, the players that I'm still permitting to play/still want to play. Lynbeck isn't on there though, he didn't really fit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HP RP.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	26317  
    Last edited by Capernicus; 09-09-2009 at 12:35 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was wondering if a Hawk or a Raven could be a possible magical pet. =o As Owls seem to be common, I was thinking maybe my character had something a bit more... Eccentric, as a magical companion. =o

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Can I add Kaite as a seeker and Chloe and Zoe as beaters?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    I was wondering if a Hawk or a Raven could be a possible magical pet. =o As Owls seem to be common, I was thinking maybe my character had something a bit more... Eccentric, as a magical companion. =o
    Sure, I don't see why not. :3

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Can I add Kaite as a seeker and Chloe and Zoe as beaters?
    Go right ahead m'dear.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

or right, animals.

Katie has a cat, the twins have crows >3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Alright you can add Finn as one of the Hufflepuff Chasers, I'll be sure to add it to the character profile accordingly.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll give Kamau a rabbit...can we have rabbits? And I'll give Morpheal a cat.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Everyone's Quidditch requests have been added. Also, the requested pets are all alright with me. Just remember, only owls can hang out in the Hogwarts Owlry, so if you have a raven/hawk or a rabbit or other pet, you should mention where they stay during the year in the RP. You may keep them in your rooms, or you can have Hagrid look after them if your pet is large (which in general it shouldn't be without special permission).

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post
    Everyone's Quidditch requests have been added. Also, the requested pets are all alright with me. Just remember, only owls can hang out in the Hogwarts Owlry, so if you have a raven/hawk or a rabbit or other pet, you should mention where they stay during the year in the RP. You may keep them in your rooms, or you can have Hagrid look after them if your pet is large (which in general it shouldn't be without special permission).
    If only I could have a Hippogriff. Ouh, if only. x3

And I'll be mentioning Azrael's hawk when the RP comes underway. Thank you for the 'okay'. (o.o That rhymed.)

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll have the rabbit and the cat be in the room. Like Crookshanks the cat will roam around free. The rabbit will be in a cage.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I added a cat to the roaster myself. His name is Shakespeare and he's a Highland Lynx, my future cat that I'm actually considering adopting! He's so cute, rawr. (Let it be known, I have a weakness for cute things.)

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

But... wait... Mallory is a Gryffindor Beater (Uhm... I described it in her bio).. T_T

Ah, nvm... s'alright. Maybe she's a replacement player... Or somebody in the team but not really. She's an impulsive character anyway...

I'm still thinking about what type of pet she has (It has to be mischievous and smart, sort of like herself.. I'm thinking a Jarvey or a ferret.. hm..) Lee will probably get his pet in Diagon Alley. He thinks puffskeins are cute but he gets into a sneezing fit when he comes near them hahaha.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cap, clean your inbox, homeslice! I tried PMing you about the RPG, but it's full. I'm sending the message via email.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll post the questions I would PM you if you hadn't exceeded your storage limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku
    Voldemort was an Orphan, and I believe he was too arrogant to allow the half-breed Hagrid to take him to Diagon Alley and isntead went himself. Harry, however, did have Hagrid take him. So, I think your best bet is to have Hagrid take you.
    So, how would it work? Would he wait for Hagrid? Meet up with Hagrid? He's still being taken to Diagon Alley even though he is in year 5 now?

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Pandemic Doll: Since you're year 5, you would only really go to Diagon Alley to buy new books, replentish potions ingredients, and other magical errands. Maybe you just want to meet up with friends, or you wanted to go shopping. But since you're fifth year, why don't you just take yourself via floo powder or something?

Faceless111: Who is Cap? I AM BURUKU! I'll clean out my inbox now and check my email.

i_say_sabotage: I'm sorry, I didn't see that because her position was mentioned in her personality, not her bio.

Also, everyone, please see the update in my first post.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-24-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pandemic Doll: Since you're year 5, you would only really go to Diagon Alley to buy new books, replentish potions ingredients, and other magical errands. Maybe you just want to meet up with friends, or you wanted to go shopping. But since you're fifth year, why don't you just take yourself via floo powder or something?
    Isn't the illegal for the younger members to do?

Edit: When will this RPG begin?

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Hm, I'll be okay as a Chaser or a Beater either way. I'd like the Seeker to be one of the 1st years so they can have that Harry Potter feeling of being new and entrusted with a lot

I think Mallory will be getting a Jarvey as a pet (it looks like a ferret that mostly just says insults. Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them). I wonder if we're allowed magical pets (after all, she's a pure-blood). If not, I'll prolly just go for a regular ferret.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i_say_sabotage: ...okay, y'all need to make up your mind. Chaser then? Good.

Pandemic Doll: Uh...no. Why would it be illegal? And it will start this weekend.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pandemic Doll: Uh...no. Why would it be illegal? And it will start this weekend.
    Aren't the students of hogwarts not allowed any sort of magical use until they graduate?

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic Doll View Post
    Aren't the students of hogwarts not allowed any sort of magical use until they graduate?
    No. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Floo_powder

"However, unlike Apparition, one does not require a license to use Floo powder."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Floo_powder

"However, unlike Apparition, one does not require a license to use Floo powder."
    Thanks for the clearance.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Ca- I mean Buruku, I claim dibs on the Slytherin Seeker.
    Last edited by suzumi; 06-24-2009 at 01:19 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Ca- I mean Buruku, I claim dibs on the Slytherin Seeker.
    I believe that is the American expression you were looking for. :3

Great, added to the list.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I believe that is the American expression you were looking for. :3

Great, added to the list.
    Shhhh!!

*edits post*
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unimportant overall, but I edited my character slightly. Just some minor details in his bio and his last name.

Closed Thread

Thread Information