AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 137 of 186 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Captain as I said in the thread...joining the fight.

Rain looked behind him to see that Craig and Jericho were getting close. Jericho was doing an okay job of keeping him at bay, but he looked like a stupid little fish out of water as he used himself as bait.
    "Their getting to close," Rain said, "Hana you take the kid with Jez and Anthony go get Su I'll support Jericho...GO NOW!"
    Rain didn't even take the time to listen to what Anthony and them had to stay. He ran down the hall.
    "Jericho, I'm here to hand you some more support," Rain said, "Oh I see big puppy didn't have enough balls to fight you regularly....shows you're quite powerful Jericho."
    Rain went to his other self and laughed.
    "Eh heh...this will be fun making big baby wolf bleed," his other self said.
    He took out his blood whips and was ready for anything Jericho ordered or decided to do.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"HIDING FOR WEAK!!! SOMEONE ELSE BECOME LUNCH!!! RAAAAAAIN!!!!"

Craig jumped up and landed in the same spot, forming a hole in the ground. Reaching the bottom level, he ran for the lobby, a large enough area for a beautiful fight. With the lights not coming on, Carlos decided to give up on the power box and watch any challengers.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-20-2009 at 10:21 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana smiled, "Great. Come on. We can't stick around here any longer."

She grabbed his arm again and began pulling him out of the hospital. Jez grabbed on the Anthony, following behind herself sister.

Reaching the back entrance, Hana checked for security of any kind before shifting back to her regular form. They ran far enough away from the hospital to stop and catch their breath.

"Hey," Hana said when she finally could. "Where does Su live? Since you work at the hospital, you have to know. There might be information there that we need so we can find him. By the way, the name's Hana. Jez, my sister won't hurt you either, even if she seems like she could. That's just her." She continued to lead him away from the hospital, the others following behind. This was the first time she was in charge of anything. Usually, she was the follower. Now, she had to stay focused so she would risk anyones life.

"You're safe as long as you're with me. I won't kill you. It's not what I do. I've only been in a few fights and even then I never killed anyone. So, you don't have to worry alright. Just help me find Su."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-20-2009 at 10:50 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi just looked at Samael then, her eyes piercing, her arms still crossed, and her lips pursed slightly; at least the tapping of her foot had stopped.

“Maybe you should have asked them for help then.”

She was about to walk away, although unmoved, but she prevented herself from doing so. Even if there were no point to it, she could not refuse an argument, nor reject one in terms of arguing with Samael. That was practically how it started with them, ever since she had moved to Kapok Bay, and that was more than likely how it was always going to be. So of course, she would not avoid it. Besides, she was not going to lose so easily.

“Ha! And the whole lying bit is coming from the person who has no shame in insisting and spewing out on morals and what not. Hilarious!”

Although calling Kiyoshi a murder affected her every single time he said it, especially even more so when he said it with emphasis, she would not let that show, or buy into it. That would be vulnerability, and she would not allow that; Kiyoshi would never concede to that.

“Fine! I don’t care if it doesn’t count in repaying you!! Next time I’ll just pass you by and let things turn out how they are supposed to, they way they were planned to be in that stupid web of fate that us humans have to coincide with on a daily bases!!!”

Kiyoshi stopped for a second before looking Samael in the eyes.

“You can insult me all that you want to. I don’t bloody care!!”

‘Hmm… You don’t?’ Kyon asked in a sarcastic manner.

“Look, all I know is that I am not going to go and do something that goes against what I believe, especially for financial imbursement. Oh! Could that just be some other form of bloody bribery?” She said sarcastically.

She paused then, before continuing.

“You know Samael, you sure as hell are on a roll today. Why don’t you keep it up? It’s just doing oh so much for you! Besides, if you want people to do things for you, you can’t be indifferent one minute and then subtle the next, when you want something from somebody. It doesn’t work that way.”

Kiyoshi uncrossed her arms then, and sighed slightly.

“Excuse me, I have to go to the university and turn in some papers. If you would like to try to sway me further, go for it, but don’t count on getting your own way, and don’t think that I am going on your behalf. I have stuff to get done today-“

‘Not really.’

“We just happen to be going to the same place, but like I said, don’t think anything of it. Come if you’d like, but I’m leaving.”

She grabbed her stuff again, stepped around Samael, and began in the direction she had come from before all of the nonsense had taken place—in the direction towards the university--she started walking across the field.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, she was right on the first point. He ought not encourage lying so he conceded to point. He had only said it in a moment of stress but that didn't excuse him having said it, emotions were not a justifiable excuse to neglect one's duty. "Your right, it was hypocritical of me to prompt you to lie and for that I apologize." He bowed his head briefly before...

"If its against your beliefs then fine, but thats not the intent of the money you bloody sod. The money is offered to enourage people to come and share. Its intent was not to make you go against your beliefs! Don't make this project out to be some sort of sinister thing, when you know nothing about it you twice-bloody fool!"

However, he looked at her a second, "So you really don't believe in shifters? Your a fool but at least your not irredeemably idiotic." He sighed, walking even with her, unwilling to let her lead. "Though you are still a murderer. Which means you are irredeemable."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria turned towards Katie and had seen the bunny at the corner of eye. She concentrated and got a whip of wind in front of the bunny and it ran in the other direction.

"Sorry for the delay in reaction. Sorta slow at the moment."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: For Kat_star01 and rem nightfall

"Found one." Kairos called out. Shadow opened his eyes and looked.
    "You sure? I mean your not great with animals as far as I know.."
    "Yea but this one should lead somewhere. It's also better then doing nothing."
    "You weren't doing nothing though." Shadow replied.
    Kairos brought himself back into the real world and opened his eyes. Reina was gone and his finger was still in the drink. He gulped it down quickly.
    "Yea I know. But I think the best way to help other is to start small."
    "You call that thing small." Shadow laughed.
    "Yea well size doesn't matter." Kairos shifted his form to create his long trench coat. Then the normal colours appear. Flame red shoulder. White main and a black markings on the botton. Content with his choice he walked out the house. He followed the fate trace best as he could, almost breaking into a run.

It was a few minutes before he found it. He whistled as he did. It really was a whale floating in the air. He whistled in awe again.
    "Ok maybe you were right about it not being a small thing." Kairos said to Shadow. Shadow just nodded. Kairos noticed a wolf, as well as another shifter. He waved over to the pair of them.
    "Hey! Hey you guys! Looks like you got a problem here. Mind if I try to help you." Kairos body was pulled to the side and he avoided a swing from the whale. It hadn't done it on purpose.
    "Your welcome" Shadow told him. Tugging on the strings some more.
    "Thanks. I knew I could count on you." Kairos said.
    "Yea I'd hate to think what would happen if you couldn't." Shadow said. Kairos just smiled and made his way across the spot to where the shifter was on the roof. He looked up at her and waved to get her attention.
    "So what are you guys planning?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Amy's smile thinned abit, suspicious at the young mans question. It reminded her of those men who had kidnapped Katsumi several days ago. But, looking into his eyes, she could tell their was no hint of dishonesty.

"I dont know her address, But I know shes been to the university here in Kapok a few times, and a friend of hers, Xanu Varn, goes to the University. Why not try asking around there?" Amy said, then smiled "As for your order, it will be done in a bit. To go I assume?" When Iino nodded she nodded and went to work.

Iino frowned after a moment. He had tried the University already, but it hadnt been a through search. It had been a simple search around the grounds, though he had avoided the burned down area.

When his order was finished, he handed the money over and left without another word, making for the university, and hoping beyond hope that He could find her, or someone who knew her, soon.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony looked back at the hospital. We wondered if Rain would be okay. "Alright," he said. "Let's get moving toward Su's place."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had to make his move before his powers fell from the after effect of the rush of adrenaline. He leapt back down the hole he came through and entered a room in the hospital marked 'Supplies'.

"Please let there be something in here," He searched fiercly through the bottles until he found what he was looking for, "Heavy duty tranquilizer...that'll do..."

He took a few syringes and emptied the bottle into them. If Craig couldn't be beat, he'd be slown down. This was his one chance and Rain could help.

"Rain isn't it? Take this and poke that mutt with a few of these and he should be sleeping like a baby," Jericho went through the hole in the floor and landed in the lobby and looked up towards Craig, hiding his needles, "You think you're the only one with fangs?"
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: I apologize for the wait. I was catching up with one of my classes all day, and then something with my External Hard Drive. I still procrastinate all the bloody same though...heh... Moving on... Just three more classes to catch up with and I shall be good to go! Woot!)

“Damn straight I’m right!” Kiyoshi responded, but she stopped herself short when she heard the rest of what Samael had said.

She was a little shocked that he had apologized to her, but she would attempt to not show that either, so she continued to look ahead of her as they walked.

“Teh, don’t worry about it. It’s not that big of a deal, but…your apology is accepted all the same.”

He bowed his head briefly before…

“If its against your beliefs then fine, but thats not the intent of the money you bloody sod. The money is offered to enourage people to come and share. Its intent was not to make you go against your beliefs! Don't make this project out to be some sort of sinister thing, when you know nothing about it you twice-bloody fool!”

Kiyoshi sighed. Yep, it was too good to be true. They were back to that again, but meh, it hardly fazed Kiyoshi. She was use to it by then. But even though, still she would find herself biting, and arguing in return.

She was about to respond to that, but then…

However, he looked at her a second, "So you really don't believe in shifters? Your a fool but at least your not irredeemably idiotic." He sighed, walking even with her, unwilling to let her lead. "Though you are still a murderer. Which means you are irredeemable.”

Kiyoshi felt the adrenaline suddenly begin to leak into and then spread slowly throughout her veins again. Would this never end? Would she want it to? The feeling was becoming a little more addicting every time it happened, and that, that could be a bad thing, and could possibly result in something horrible someday.

She had to stop it…she had to stop it whenever it began to happen…whenever she began to feel it…that was the only way to prevent anything terrible from happening in the future…

Again with the whole murder lot? What was his problem?

Instant shot.

'Too late...'

“First of all, I don’t care about the bloody money. I still refuse to take that bloody survey! It’s not like it’s even going to do anything for anybody!!”

She paused.

Kiyoshi sighed under her breath. “Even if it did, as if anybody would believe it.”

She quickly made that spoken thought dissipate to continue on.

“You know what?! I don’t care if you keep on calling me a murderer!! Sure I didn’t want to bloody have that be the bloody result, but it happened and there is nothing I can do about it now!!! It’s not like they weren’t planning on doing the same thing to me!! I didn’t even do anything to be bloody surrounded like that! Nothing!!!! Gods!”

Kiyoshi averted her eyes to the opposite side of her then--in the opposite direction in which Samael was walking next to her. He was really pissing her off, and it was annoying, again!

She spoke a little more subtly then, but she still had somewhat of an edge in her voice.

“What makes you bloody think that I care even the smallest amount about what you think of me?”

Kiyoshi still looked in the same direction as she spoke, refusing to look back at Samael again as the two of them continued to walk on.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After eating dinner, they all went to train....or so they thought...

Roki yawns as he was still tired. He really didn't want to put up a fight with anyone, for he needs some rest. "I'm sorry everyone, I'm poopy tired and there's not enough energy for me anyways so can't we just do this tomorrow?"

"Ugh, pathetic....simply pathetic!" replies Darkness, "I don't get to beat the crud out of you!"

"Now now Darkness, we need to sleep as well," Nina says as she walks away from him and pounces on Roki.

"H-hey! What the fiddlesticks was that for eh?" Roki said as he fell onto the hard floor.

"Time to sleep mister!" Nina smiles as she happily grabs him by the hand and drags him all the way up stairs and all the way to his bed.

Roki didn't care how painful it was, he just wants to sleep.

Nina lifts his whole body up, "Jeez you're a bit heavy Roki...." After putting Roki on the bed, she puts the blanket on him. Nina then gets a chair nearby and places the chair near Roki and sings a melody. Roki fell asleep by the time she starts singing. It was not a very happy song, it was full of sorrows and regret. She begins to form tears and the tears fall from her eyes as she continues the gloomy melody. She clenched her fists after ending her song. She wants to forget everything today, but she cannot forget what happened today. She felt pity for him and after moments of silence, Nina goes to the bathroom and changes to her pajamas. She comes to Roki's room and holds his left hand that was sticking out of the blanket, "Roki...I'm glad to have exist and to be able to be with you all the time." With a little blush showing she smiles and looks at him, "Sometimes, the ones you love are closer than you think." She then sleeps goes inside the blanket next to him and sleeps.

Darkness decided to sleep on the sofa and slept without the lights as usual and didn't care what Nina and Roki were up to, for he was assuming that they were asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Roki yawns and sees the morning light. White Day has finally ended and so without further ado, he will find another job suitable for him. He looks at Nina who is sleeping on his bed. He goes on the other side and lets Nina sleep. He suddenly hears some noises from outside. "Hmm...Nina, let's go. Pajamas or not, we have to investigate what is going on outside. Ahh what the heck I'll just carry you since you are a heavy sleeper."

"I would like that..." Nina happily replies

"Wait wha?~ I thought we you were sleepy...Well it's an honor to carry you." Roki said as he gives her a piggy back ride and goes downstairs, with so much energy right now. "Darkness let's go! We need to find out what that noise was nearby. The sound was weird....."

"Yea yea, I'm on it..." Darkness then goes inside him by becoming dark smoke and going inside his body. Roki remembers that the book was left on the table last night before sleeping, so he takes the book and the keys from his room using his mouth. He then places Nina on the sofa so he can open the door, lock it and lifts Nina on his back (Nina went back to sleep whiel Roki was doing all of these things) and close the door by hooking the feet onto the doorknob and thus closing it.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Who knows that it can't help anyone? I very well may. At the very least it will bring us one step closer to understanding people. And why they believe the foolish things that they do. " Samael sighed, he had justifying other peoples research, but at the same time, he was firm believer in the maxim, 'Any research is good research'.

"Who cares if they were going to kill you? Let them! If someone wish to hurt you, take the blow! Do not act out of fear, out of hatred, out of desire, or any other emotion. This world is but glass and sand! It has no meaning so why bother defending your participation. Lives are unnecessary. However, you will, your ability to stand there and bow your head before the executioners axe... that can never be taken away! Once your hands are tainted with the sin of human blood, stain shall never fade from your hands. There is never, ever a justifiable reason to inflict even the smallest wound upon a person. Never! I would rather sacrifice a million people, than hurt someone to save their lives."

Samael shrugged, "Did you ever consider, I don't care if you don't care? Do you think that if you have anything to do with whether I will say what I wish to say or not? You don't. If I based my decision off of you, than I would be bending the universal to the particular. I speak, because in any case
    I would speak, not because your case is or is not special."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Edit: (OOC: My internet is boody lame. Even so, I am just grateful that I have it. Grr-socks!)

‘Tell that to people who have been hurt by a lot of other people in their lives. I’m sure they will understand where you are coming from completely!’ Kiyoshi thought this to herself before rolling her eyes.

“This is ridiculous! You are ridiculous! I despise you! This whole bloody thing is a ridiculous mess!”

Kiyoshi took a deep breath then and exhaled lightly.

“Did you ever consider that was exactly why I asked the bloody question in the first place? I could bloody care less that you don’t care that I don’t bloody care! Gah!”

‘Oh gods, here we go again!’ Kyon thought, and this just seemed to fuel Kiyoshi even further.

“Don’t you ever think of anything or look at anything in more then one particular perspective?!?! Without doing that you can’t bloody understand other people fully! That is if you truly want to understand others and the ‘the foolish things that they do’. Besides, that stupid research isn’t going to go anywhere! If it does, well then you have shown me that I’m in the wrong, but I highly doubt it will, and even so, like being right or wrong about something matters in this world of ours!”

Kiyoshi sighed then.

“Really, nothing really matters…yet here I am caring about life, and striving for it.”

‘First you must first learn how to die, before you can live…’

‘…what?…’ Kiyoshi asked herself as the thought ran across her mind for the second time that day.

This made her stop walking for a brief period of time. She thought it over for a bit, but still did not quite understand what Kyon was trying to tell her that morning. Yet the stupid phrase just seemed to keep popping up in her mind.

‘What the bloody hell is wrong with me?’ Kiyoshi thought to herself further.

Could Samael actually be right?

‘No.’ She thought further, trying to shake the thought from her head.

‘Besides, if he were, as if I would ever say anything about it.’

“This day can’t possibly get any worse.” She muttered under her breath.

“Kiyoshi!”

Alarmed at who’s voice she had heard, Kiyoshi instantly looked up from her contemplative stance to see whom had called out her name.

“Akihiro?” She asked a little confused before the boy ran up to her.

“Look, Kiyoshi. Do not say anything. I am mad enough as it is that Father chose me out of everybody to come down here to look for you, and I hardly want to put up with your idiotic and unproductive attitude today. I have better things to do, like read and study, not to mention homework so I can get to where you are attempting to go at the moment, by next year, instead of when I am a pathetic seventeen year old whom should just consider staying in High School, for example. Nonetheless, I am just here to deliver a petty message. Oh, and to hand you these-” He handed her a rather large stack of papers before continuing, “Sakiko is too busy to do anything at the moment apparently, and you know how father can be.”

Kiyoshi looked up from Akihiro, to the flyers, back to him with a small look of confusion on her face.

Akihiro sighed.

“Kiyoshi, you have been terminated.”

She just looked at Akihiro for a moment or two.

“You know? Fired.” He rolled his eyes before continuing with his response. “Just put those up like a good girl, and get over it. Besides, after what happened before you left the house, and the small detail about you hardly ever being at the house anymore contributed to the termination.”

"But that isn't my fault!"

He shrugged and turned, walking away from her then.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” She said with malice in her tone.

Akihiro turned around slightly. “Kiyoshi, father also suggested that you get your licenses renewed since we do not live in Okinawa anymore!”

He paused before continuing. “Try not to worry about the job so much! It was not that great of a career choice anyway, not even for you, and that is definitely saying something! Oh, and try not to bother me later! Like I said before, I am busy!”

Akihiro turned again, and ran off then, going back in the direction toward the shrine.

“Brilliant.” Kiyoshi said as she glanced down at the flyers yet again.

“I first have to endure the past week, a whole lot of insane crap happens, my best friend chose some awkward relationship with some unknown guy over me after one of the most life threatening incidents I have ever endured—ignoring me basically, some stupid and retched sleep over nonsense occurred shortly after that, then there was that whole building incident, and then it went off into me having to wear some ridiculous outfit for a job that I am now terminated from, which in turn caused me to help some stubborn idiot with something that in turn, I had caused, only to mess the hell out of my ankle, almost get killed three times, get romantic acts forced upon me twice, have my family yell at me, have my mother still hope for me to be in some sort of pathetic relationship in which my father practically auctioned me off to a few people in pertinence to. Then, after that having to put up with a fourteen-year-old brat who in turn, got to fire me from my job, in which I bloody had with my family nonetheless, and he most likely got joy from doing it. Now I get “hit on” by some creepy, pathetic, and insolent pervert, I get to renew all of my licenses, and I will not even use most of them any more. Moreover, I will most likely fail these exams, the girl that I had helped today seemed to have better balance then I do, and she has no vision, and nobody seems to bloody get it. That’s just a bloody preview, and I am glad that is isn’t Monday yet. If it were, I would most definitely be screwed.”

‘Uh, Kiyoshi…’

‘What is it now, Kyon?’

‘Umm… You know that you were rambling, and sort of left quite a bit out of that, right?’

‘So? Some things are better left as is and not mentioned.’

‘Well, you sort of also, umm…’

‘What?’

‘You do know that you said that out loud, correct?’

Silence…

“Gods damn it!” She cursed before mentally cursing herself as well, and she started walking toward the University again, new colorful "papers" in hand,while trying to ignore the fact that she was still in fact, with Samael.

How could she have possibly forgotten that he was there? Even for the slightest second? Someone whom pissed her off and frustrated her as much as he did should hardly have been forgotten about.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 05-22-2009 at 10:56 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at the tall buildings across from the hospital, "If you were a doctor, wouldn't you want to live as close to the place you work in case there was an emergency?"

"I think you have a point there, Sis." Jez nodded. "I'll bet that we could find where he lives in there." Quickly, she pulled Anthony by the arm and ran up to the doors.

Just as she was about to follow, Hana got a sickening feeling in her stomach. There was something else going on. The wind was picking up and was trying to tell her something. She ignored it and followed after Jez.

----------

Ricky stepped out of the supply room after the lights went out. Something was wrong. He walked a few steps out into the hallway. A man with a wheelchair ran past, knocking into Ricky.

"Wait, what's going on?" Ricky was clueless. He didn't think that he had been inside the supply closet that long. "What happened?"

The man stopped short, "There's shifters everywhere. They're attacking the hospital. And, there's this...wolf." He shook his head and continued to rush outside.

Ricky searched through the supply closet till he found a high powered flashlight and garden shears the janitor left for when the hedges needed to be trimed.

Running down the hall, he heard a loud crash and headed in the direction it came from. He had to make sure Hana wasn't there. If she was, he'd have to get her out no matter what she said. She was there helping him, and now she might be in trouble.

He rounded the corner and gasped. It wasn't just any wolf, it was too big. It's green fur and eyes definitely weren't normal. He froze in his spot, trying to think of what he could possibly do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean walks back to his table and sets his empty cup down, along with a five dollar bill. He nods to the waitress before heading outside to keep track of all the crazy action going on, sticking a hand into his pocket to check his concealed pistol.

Once outside, he uses the distraction from the bunny to work himself around the side, staying in the area and getting up to higher ground to keep everything in sight. That bunny sure is causing some chaos out here. He quickly checks his link with Miria and finds that she is ok, then settles back to watch and enjoy. Too bad he doesn't have a video camera handy since this would be priceless.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Frost followed them and when they were announcing where Su may live. Frost covered his face, he knew this was such a bad thing to do.
    "He lives on Oak Road about 14 miles away from here," Frost said, "He lives in a house with his grandfather."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana smiled at him, "So, you did know where he lives."

Stopping short, Jez looked back at them. "So, 14 miles from here? That'll take us a while if we walk. Why don't I head over and meet you there. Maybe I can find you a ride on the way there." Jez disappeared, leaving Anthony.

Hana grabbed both boys by the wrist and began pulling them along with her. "Maybe I can find someone to drive us there. 14 blocks is an awfully long way to walk. Maybe there's someone I can call or maybe one of us has a car." She looked sideways at the new boy, hoping he'd take a hint. "Either way, we have to go and we have to go now."

She looked at Frost. "I hope you don't mind but your coming with us. We're going to need all your help." She smiled, feeling a little sneaky. As she started to walk, she tried to think of someone with a car that could give them a ride to Su's place.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-22-2009 at 12:49 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony shifted out of his hero form and back to his normal form. "We better get a ride quick then. Or find a ride to commandeer. Either way, we need to move."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"FRESH BLOOD...JERICHO...RAIN...WE SHALL ALL DIE!!!"

Not seeing Carlos, Craig, now a burning canine dashed for Ricky to tear him to shreds. Carlos felt the pain burning inside...That pain that Kevin was suffering slowly pissed Carlos off as he took wolf form and stopped in front of Ricky. Craig stopped, saying...

"MOVE BROTHER...MOVE SO I CAN KILL THE INFERIOR BLOOD!!!"

"That's enough out of you Craig!!! You may have been my boss at one point but taking revenge on everyone else for your death does not solve things. I will knock Kevin back into control even if it costs me my life. Jericho, Rain, this is family business...You can either stay out or I can kill you with his aid. Human, get out of here and contact someone you trust..."

The lobby grew much colder as frost and ice formed all over the place. Soon, the group was in a makeshift ice cavern. As Craig's fire went out due to the cold, he became his normal size and green again. Carlos readied himself and said,

"Come get a taste..."

"Fool!!! Your life will be snuffed out like a candle's fickle flame for your betrayal."

Craig and Carlos charged at each other now that the playing field was near completely level.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-22-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is Jez and Ricky)

Ricky dodged behind around the corner. He collapsed to his kness, wondering what would have happened if the other wolf hadn't had stopped him. That's when he remembered the one saying Kevin. Wasn't that the name of Hana's friend?

Sitting in silence, Ricky tried to think of something to do. He didn't have powers like the others but there had to be a way to stop it.

Suddenly, Hana's sister was sitting next to him. "What's going on? I ditched the others 'cause I knew that there was something major going on over here."

He stared at her a moment before nodding, "There's this huge wolf out there fighting another one and - I have no idea what is going on. And where did you come from?" It was too much to handle.

"I-it's a long story, trust me. But I have to do something. This whole episode is taking away from what really matters. And, that's finding Su and getting him to fix everything." Jez crawled over and peered around the corner, "Besides, I have a bone to pick with Craig. This isn't how you treat siblings whether you're dead or not. And, believe me I should know. You don't see me walking around treating Hana this way. And, another thing-"

She stopped as she looked at Ricky and noticed the confused look on his face, "Nevermind, I'm going."

Standing up and grabbing the shears from Ricky, she walked around the corner. She was going to channel Hana's powers. Hopefully, Hana didn't need them right now because she wouldn't have them. She shifted, her outfit red compared to Hana's and a scythe instead of a staff. "Need help, Carlos?"

---------

(ooc: this is Hana)

Hana looked at Anthony, "You're right. We need someone to drive us there. We won't make it there in time. It'll take too long." She thought a moment.

"You know anyone who could give us a ride?" She looked at Anthony, hoping he did. She couldn't think of anyone to help.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Craig intended for a strike to the side of Carlos but missed and took a heavy bite to his rear left leg, breaking the bone. Roaring, Craig said...

"I'm not done...I'm never done!!! You may have gotten me down but killing me isn't easy. Just remember that the more you hurt me, the more you hurt Kevin. You want Kevin back? Have Hana figure out something. She doesn't need her half-wit, sorry excuse for a guardian sister holding her hand all the way through. She's not a baby. Rain's issues can be gotten over with ease also. He just needs to learn to shut up and deal with the hand he's dealt instead of whining like a child. The false god needs to keep his priorities in check. My killings were a work of art and so is the entire hospital. With the help of all of you, I have created the greatest masterpiece ever."

Craig laughed maniacally, vomited up blood and went under in human form.

"Jericho, get a gurney ready with straps and cushions. We have to lock him in so he doesn't hurt his leg. In addition, we also need a doctor. Jez, I leave that up to you."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-22-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez stood still, the scythe still in her hand. "No, I'm not helping him." She looked at Carlos. "I know, I know...Kevin. But, I'm not helpimg him as long as Craig is there. He has no idea what Hana is going through right now. She's taken some poor guy hostage, threatened him, and is dragging him and Anthony all over town looking for Su. Why? Because Rain said Su can help. She's not getting any help from me. And neither is he."

She looked at Carlos, hoping that he'd understand why she was acting that way. Personally, she had her reasons. She didn't want anyone dying but she wasn't going to help right away. "Let him suffer." She walked off a little and stared at the wall.

Ricky, still a little shocked, crawled from behind the wall. He saw the bloody Craig and jumped to his feet. He looked at Jez, "You're definitely not like your sister."

He ran up to Craig and and looked at him, "I'll see what I can do for a doctor. I'm not sure how many would have stuck around after all this mess. I'll go look."

Disappearing for a while, he finally came back with another person, "He's the best I could find."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-22-2009 at 07:24 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Ok this is for all the 'group' you know who you are.

Rant, if you think that the whole tranq thing is a bit to much power for me then I'll change my post, it's no big deal really since I got allllll weekend to win lol)

Jericho frowned but did as he was told. Just a little ways down the hall was a gurney. It'd been a while since he'd worked to help Kevin in any way but it was needed.

"Just hold on..." He said and sprinted back with it, "Ok so we're going to strap him down and then what?"

Roivas then noticed it was just him, the fainted Craig, and a distracted Carlos. A smile crept from the darkest corners of his face. The needles, that were still out of view under his shirt, were exposed and one was sent into Carlos's neck.

"Nighty night," Jericho whispered as the heavy duty tranqulizer flew into the wolf's system, "I'll take care of Kevin or Craig or whoever the hell he is. As for your friends...well they'll be safe with me,"

He looked at Jez and Ricky, "I trust you two to not say anything...ok?"

After loading the fainted wolf onto the gurney and put Carlos on his shoulder, Jericho wheeled him out the entrance and called to the rest of the group, "Come on, quick! Craig and Carlos had it out but we're ready to go now!"

The plan was simple. Keep injecting Carlos with the tranq before he woke up, make sure they found Su, and then bring everyone to Orochi.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-22-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez ran after Jericho. "What do you think you're doing?" She pounded after him, carrying the scythe in her hand, ready for anything. "You don't just attack someone like that. And, what makes you think I'm going to stay silent about this? I'm not a pushover like Hana. If you haven't noticed, I'm the exact opposite."

Keeping pace with her, was Ricky, "Are you sure you want to talk to him like that? You doesn't seem like the type of guy you wanna mess with."

"I'm already dead, so what does it matter." Jez shot him a look. "Besides, Hana's already got a lead on where Su lives. Her and the others are heading there as we speak. It's 14 miles away, so I'm sure their not there yet, but with Hana's attitude lately, I'm sure she's halfway there already."

She took a deep breath, trying to keep track of her thoughts, "I can tell you the address, but I want you to explain what's going on? You promised Hana you'd help."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-22-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information