AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 165 of 186 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya's Eyes traveled in Jericho's Direction he seemed like he was almost glaring at her.
    'This man wanted to kill Orichi' Natalya thought to herself. She was kneeling next to Orichi's body Her hearing trained on his heart most of the docters had left the room and the guards stayed as well. Natalya stayed to make sure Orichi's heart remained at a steady pace. She put her hand over his heart again making sure his heart could keep beating on its own. She slowly stood to her feet and stretched her arms above her head. Her head turned to Jericho and her eyes had a look in them most didnt wish to see from her. As the docters came back to wheel Orichi out Natalya wished to speak with Jericho but if one of the docters needed her help she would ahve to leave. But with some of the medicial stuff here she should be fine.
    "What happened to have Orichi's Heart act this way?" She asked trying to be more of a nurse. She could hear everything out side the door but not the details she just heard disturbing sounds. Her hands remained at her sides and her body was stiff but relaxed enough to move if Jericho becomes violent.
    Last edited by Kera; 08-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Tamaki-sama

Reina froze a little when Galen first started talking but as he continued she began to smile. I'm not sure how i can help you believe but i 'll try to think of the simplest way.

her smile got wider, i don't think you're crazy; i'm not sure about your family but you seem perfectly fine to me just maybe a little overwhelmed.she placed her hand on his knee i think i know something that might help.

She stood up and changed back to her normal state. she was in her black tank top and her green shorts, she wore a chain around her neck. Could you stand up please? she took his hand and placed him directly infront of her. Aware of how the times are going she loooked around before continuing. i'm not sure how this will go its the first time i'm trying it.

She pulled him closer to her and told him to relax and close his eyes. Just trust me she whispered. She closed her eyes and started to talk to her alter.I need his help so i have to make him see and feel what happens when i assume your powers.

she concentrated harder. she began to change. the transformation took its usually top down motion first her hair changed from its honey brown colour to black hair and then her hazel eyes became more of a light green tint. open your eyes Galen. he saw her mid-transformation and when he tried to move she held him firmly. Don't move you're in the flames. he looked up and they were both surrounded by the downwardly disipating flames. each area they passed changed its form.

By the time it had gootten to her knees she was wearing a knee length kimono witha brightly coloured wrap, her right hand now had on a black glove.he still looked shocked but she lifted her hand to his face and it touched him with the residual heat from the passing flame. its still me. you're not dreaming.

At the end of the change she kissed him and once again they were in a ring of flames but not like before. when she moved away from him she waved away the flames.

i hope this helped her expression was uncertain and she seemed a little worried that she'd made things worse. Galen wasn't saying anything at this point. I can see glimpse of the future too along with a few other small things. Reina began to think she had made a mistake as she watched Galen's motion...

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted looked at the trapped bodies, the healing forms, the remaining angry creatures. Ya know, this isn't my best day.

He looked at the gorillas, [i]at least they don't look shiftery[/], and then his mind began to hook into theirs. Normally it felt like there was a minor merging of minds, the other person's mind was flooding into his own. Now, due to the weaker mind, he felt like he held that mind in his hands and could control it, shape it. With that, the gorilla's desire to eat fruit, the desire to do things, was suddenly replaced with the desire to push an orca off Ted's trapped acquaintances.

"Here, someone with a gun, I can't open these cages on my own, we need to let the gorilla's out, they can help us. Or, well, I can force them to help us."

His eyes began to turn more bluish than before, turning into pure blue orbs, Gotta keep concentrating or this wont work.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Aamira looked at Kairos’s hand and her grinned widened.

She looked up from his hand only to look back into his eyes for a split second…

…before she put her hand in his.

Not knowing quite what to expect, she could not even believe that she was doing so.

But one thing was for sure.

Although different, in many, many ways, Kairos and Aamira, they were one in the same.
    Kairos wasn't sure why but as he passed on the images to Aamira, it didn't feel as forced as it did when he had done it to others. It still was a weird sense. He pushed the thoughts aside to focus though. He gentle eased in the images of what he had been up too since discovering he was a shifter. He left out a few parts.
    His moments concerning Shadow were removed temporarly just in case. His confession with Kiyoshi was removed, that was private to him. And a few of his thoughts at moments were removed.
    He tried to smooth the gaps as best he could and was even proud at how well he had done. He felt shadow pull on his hand and he removed it from Aamira's stopping the images. He then sighed slightly from tiredness.
    "There you go. Not often someone can show you there whole week with just a touch of the hand is there?" he joked.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Aamira continued to look Kairos in the eyes, despite the images that were to come. Even when her mind went black and then white had burst through, conjuring up the images of the past events he had allowed shining through.

Once the images were revealed, her eyes they remained, gazing upon his as if it were some type of game.

Aamira removed her hand from his when he did the same, and smiled contently.

Kairos sighed.

“There you go. Not often someone can show you there whole week with just a touch of the hand is there?” he joked.

Aamira’s smile altered back into a grin.

“Yes. It is indeed not often when someone can show you their whole week with just a touch of the hand.”

And at that, never removing her gaze from Kairos’s, she took a small step closer to him and placed her hand back into his, sending him her own visions of the recent past in return.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana's Grandmother led the two into a larger dining room and pulled out two chairs. "Sit down. I think we need to talk."

"Alright." Hana reluctantly sat down in the old wooden chair and looked around. The house was just like it was when Hana left and it seemed like it was stuck in time, not moving forward. Hand looked at the walls and memories came back, bringing a small smile to her face. She looked out of the other door and saw the steps. The same exact steps that Jez had-

"You know, Hana. You may have said that you know she's gone, but I don't think you truely believe it." Her Grandmother moved around the dining room before disappearing into the kitchen. When she came back, she had a tray that held a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk. She set a glass in front of each Hana and Rain and set the cookies between them. "If anything, you're just as stubborn as that Mother of yours. She refused to tell you about Jez and kept her death a secret. Of course, I was against it. But that mother of yours-"

Hana slammed her hand on the table. "Don't talk about my Mother that way. She only kept it a secret to keep me from getting hurt. She did it out of love. Anything she ever did for me was out of love. So don't judge her." She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down, "Beside's, maybe her waiting to tell me was the best thing she could have done. I've figured it out on my own and I've come to terms with it when I was ready. Maybe that was what was best for me." Hana looked down at the table. She was ashamed that she let her anger get the better of her. But, she felt it was something that needed to be said.

After a few moments of silence, her Grandmother smiled, "You were the last one I expected to talk back to me that way." She looked down at her glass with a small smile. "I guess you've grown up more than I thought you would. Maybe being out there in the world helped."

"I guess so." Hana played with the table cloth. This was the last thing she wanted. The tension in the room seemed to lessen a little but Hana could still feel the awkwardness.

"And I guess you're old enough to know now." an awkward smile crossed her Grandmother's face. "I suppose your Father would have wanted to tell you this but I think now is a better time then ever."

Hana looked around a moment, "What? What's going on? Did something happen?" Panic settled in her throat.

After a few moments of silence, her Grandmother took a deep breath. "You know, there are secrets about this family that you needed to find out someday. And one effects you more then anyone." She took in a deep breath as she stared at Hana. "You have a sister."

"I know. Jez was my sister, but-"

"I'm not talking about Jez,Hana. I'm talking about you're other sister."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow got an idea. She crouched down and wiggled under the mass of the being. When she had gotten under the Orca as much as she could, she started pushing up, trying to roll it over instead of move it. She shoved up with all her weight and it started rocking, just a bit. She pushed again and again, trying as hard as she could and hoping the others would pick up on what she was doing.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho ran his tongue over his teeth twice. This nurse would dare speak to him without permission? Oh well, one judgement was enough for now. Besides if she did have something special about her, possibly another Shifter, he wanted to know. From what he'd picked up so far her story went something like this. She probably lived a somewhat normal life and one day on the playground she probably fell and scraped her knee. Maybe she cried a little and touched it, to her suprise, the scrape probably closed up. Later in life she had learned that she had healing powers and decided to become a nurse. That sounded about right...

"He was an evil man you know? He's done so many things to so many people... What happened was this; I cast judgement over him to see if he deserved to die and this is what I got," Jericho stood up and frowned hard at the nurse, "Now I've got a question," He tilted his head, "How did you save him? Don't even think about lying either... You even almost tell me it was that fake cpr and I'll put you through the wall,"

The nurse looked stiff, like she was prepared but at the same time, her composure was completely together. That was strange for someone who was around Jericho. Oh well, as long as she answered this might not even get physical.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Another Kiyoshi post!)

After about an hour of argumentation, debating, convincing, and persuasion, Kiyoshi and Arella had walked out of the front door—departing from her home.

Her parents, after a more increased amount of time in which Kiyoshi wish it did not take, had decided that Arella could stay with them. But, Arella would be taking the guest room upstairs for the time being. The only catch though? Kiyoshi was handed another rather large stack of fliers to pin up around Kapok Bay, which read the same exact thing as before.

And Kiyoshi had thought she had gotten out of the whole live-in thing with Arella.

She was clearly wrong.

The walk down from the Shrine was pretty silent as the two of them walked together, but Kiyoshi did not mind at all. The silence was nice, and it gave her some time to think.

After a while though, Kiyoshi decided to say something to Arella, just so she knew where they were going and did not think it as some sort of conspiracy or something along those lines. The poor girl had already gone through so much, Kiyoshi most definitely did not want to contribute to that.

“So, we are going to my friend Roki’s house. You see, things did not end on the greatest note when we had spoken last…” Kiyoshi began, remembering White Day.

Oh, and how she hated White Day! Not only that, but Red Day was not a bushel of fun either; at least not in her opinion.

“So anyway, I thought it would be good to pay him a visit, check up on him, you know, just to see how he is doing.”

‘And to apologize a million times.’ She thought.

‘Why? You didn’t do anything.’

‘Yeah I did.'

'I can hear you guys.' Arella mentioned, and Kiyoshi laughed a little at that.

Kyon sighed mentally as Kiyoshi looked at Arella and smiled, pinning up fliers as they walked.

Before too long, she was afraid they would litter Kapok Bay.

She sighed at the thought of why her parents wanted what they did. Ridiculous.

That was when they had reached Roki’s house, and Kiyoshi remembered exactly where the key was from when they had first met each other.

The memories flashed through her head, and although she was not too fond of some of them, it made her smile to herself all the same.

Knocking first might have been better though then just using the key and letting herself in, so that is what she did with Arella by her side. That alone made things seem more comfortable.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: This is for xTheLostSailorx)

Zephyr looks to check if everything was clear and clearly didn't know that he was in the wrong house. At least he got away from the police, the "bad" police. He laughs because he thought about it. The officers seek for justice? But I why does he see that they are the bad guys themselves? After laughing, he went to check whose house it was. he sees from the window some old lady and a girl.

"Whoa...did I hit cloud nine? twice? Nah, people are just people. tch~"

He looks to the window and watches what they are talking about. He could barely...just barely hear it.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Noticing everyone injured, the Cerberus went to help with the whale Carlos was eating. Two of the heads started to much on the whale as the third head said...

"Don't worry, guys. I'll be lightening the load here that way, moving this beast will be a breeze."

The three heads munched feverishly on the fallen whale in an effort to make its weight drop by a good amount. He started pushing at the whale, moving it finally away from everyone. That was when he fell to the ground.

"...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is my limit. Someone heal me damnit..."

"Jefe, are you alright? My ice won't work on you since you've taken that form but just hold on...Oi! Someone Heal me and my boss! Kevin knows how to stitch wounds!"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Yes," Madison replied, "You'd rather cling to something that doesn't have any form at all, because that makes a lot of sense. And yes I am mad. And proud of it too!!" Madison laughed wickedly.

"Wait, the interview is over?" Austin asked nobody in particular. Madison nodded.

"I didn''t even get to take it!!" she said in mock disappointment. "It's all Samael's fault!!!" she wailed dramatically. Collapsing in to Austin's arms in a flurry of fake tears. Austin patted her head, all the while staring at Samael in awe.

"I forgot my Loopy Frooties!!!" Madison said out of the blue, pulling away from Austin. "I need to go get them!!"

"Mad," Austin said, "If you ever run out of money, it will be because you waste it all on candy and Froot Loops."

"But I need my candy and Froot Loops!! I neeeeeeeed them or I will die!!!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Anyway," Madison said, "I need to go get my stuff. See you around Samael!!"

She stood on her tip toes to ruffle his hair, then waved vigorously.

"Let's go Austin," she called.

"You go ahead," he repiled, "I'll catch up in a second."

"Okie," Madison said with a shrug. She spun around and danced off, humming something under her breath. Austin turned back to Samael.

"So I see you've met my sister," he said. "And I mean really met my sister. She's usually quiet as a mouse around strangers... And I see you would have preferred it more if she was quiet, huh?" Austin chuckled ruefully.

"I really love my sister's spunky side, though," he said quietly, "But enough about that. I wanted to ask you if you could do me a favour. Actually, I don't even mind paying you. Or I could make sure my sister stays away from you from now on. But please, could you be here-" Austin handed Samael a card with a map to Denial printed on it "-by 8:00 pm tomorrow night? I swear on my life that I won't ever bother you again after that."

OCC: "Denial" is the club that Austin works at.
    Last edited by suzumi; 08-04-2009 at 09:03 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen noticed that neither he nor the wolf shifter were making any progress on removing the orca from on top of poor Oneo and the other girl. It was too heavy for the both of them to remove. They were giving it their all, but still, it didn't budge. Stephen strained against the side of the creature, his blood-soaked hair and clothes quite forgotten. But it was useless.

"Someone help us!" he grunted between heaves. He couldn't remember who was around them (and indeed didn't know most of them), so he couldn't call out to one in particular. But out of the corner of his eye he saw Carlos still feasting heartily on the being's body. It gave him an idea.

"Carlos! Eat faster! Maybe if it were lighter we could free the girls. Otherwise it will be their ice coffin!"

He was sure about the nature of Oneo's and Carlos' relationship, but he surmised that it was a positive one. Surely the man would want to help his friend, even in his severely diminished state. About the other girl, however, he knew nothing about other than she was a healer as well. He didn't know if either girl possessed any powers that could help the rescue effort and thought it best to not ask for now. He still hoped for external help. Then, Stephen saw the Cerberus charging toward them and join Carlos in eating the orca.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll be lightening the load here that way, moving this beast will be a breeze."

It was working, the whale was getting lighter and lighter. Stephen caught the wolf-shifter's eyes, nodded, and gave the whale another huge push. He could feel it begin to roll from the combined effort of the four shifter and finally roll away from the ice beneath it. Oneo and the girl were free.

"...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is my limit. Someone heal me damnit..."

Stephen eyed Cerberus-Kevin, noting the great wounds from which he suffered, making an educated guess as to the amount of blood he had lost. It was amazing that the man remained animated. Stephen pitied him, wanted very much to help, but knew he didn't have the strength. He still suffered from healing the zoo girl, Tara.

Terrifying though he was to behold, Stephen approached him gently.

"I would heal you myself, but I'm afraid I don't have much healing juice left. See, using that particular power drains me of life force. The greater the injuries, the greater toll it takes on me. Perhaps someone else can heal you here? You." He turned around to face the girl clinging tightly to Oneo. "You can heal, yes? After finishing up Oneo, do you think you can help Kevin here?"
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-04-2009 at 05:38 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Rein* this is for you! Also, I apologize about the length...I was just doing a umm...recap. Heh EDIT: Also, the editing process did not blow over too well, so I swear on my life that the next post will be better, and instead of Tamaki's format being changed, I will write it EXACTLY like he would...or at least try to...hehheh Sorry)!

Edit: (OOC: I think everything will pretty much sound the same in pertinence to what Tamaki-Sama would have written for Galen. The only difference will be that in terms of narrative, the speech may be a little cleaner. Other than that, the way Galen talks shall stay the same).

Reina smiled. “I'm not sure how I can help you believe but I’ll try to think of the simplest way.” Her smile widened. “I don't think you're crazy; I’m not sure about your family but you seem perfectly fine to me just maybe a little overwhelmed.” She then placed her hand on his knee before continuing, which made Galen gulp a little. “I think I know something that might help.”

Reina stood up and changed back to her normal state, which went unnoticed by Galen because he was too busy thinking about what she had said not even seconds before. Even when he looked up at her and noticed her change in appearance…again, he didn’t even say anything, he just pretended like she had looked like that all along—how he first met her. “Could you stand up please?”

Without an ounce of hesitation, Galen took her hand when she offered it to him, and stood up as asked, and she placed him directly in front of her. He smiled quietly to himself when he noticed Reina looking around. Is what she was going to show him that secretive? “I’m not sure how this will go it’s the first time I’m trying it.” She pulled him closer to her, telling him to relax and close his eyes as she did so. “Just trust me she whispered.” She whispered, and without a doubt, Galen did as she asked, not sure why, but he did.

It was quiet then for awhile and Galen hadn’t the slightest clue as into what in the world was going on…and yet he stayed, and he listened to her. He trusted her. Suddenly, Galen started to feel a little weird and he wasn’t sure why, but it didn’t scare him, and he didn’t question it. He just let it be. “Open your eyes Galen.” And he did. When Galen saw Reina, she was in mid transformation, and he watched her hair and her eyes change color. She was holding him firmly—still, and although this scared Galen, he didn’t even think about moving nor running away, which was a good thing, because then Reina said something else.

“Don’t move you’re in the flames.” Galen looked up, only to notice that he too, including Reina, were both surrounded by downwardly dissipating flames, and each area in which the flames had passed, had changed form. Galen’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. It was not able to mentally connect in terms of logic that he saw fit to the current situation and the laws of which science bound him by. The flames did the trick though.

By the time the transformation was finished, not only was Reina’s hair and eyes different, so was her attire and her all around appearance. He rather fancied the glove. Galen was in complete and utter shock! He had no idea how to take everything in at once. What to say, what to do, what to think…all of it, all of it gone along with all thoughts of his reasoning and sense of living as he had, as a human being, and as someone whom supposedly thought more logically then anything…despite his lusty demeanor for random women.

Reina did the most unexpected thing then, which just added more to Galen’s confusion. She lifted her hand up to his face, and touched him there, with the residual heat from the passing flame. “It’s still me. You’re not dreaming.” She whispered, and at the end of the change, she kissed him. Although the kiss did not last long, seemed to be because of reasons caused by hesitation, Reina stepped away from him and waved away the flames.

“I hope this helped.” She said; her expression uncertain. Galen just stood there, staring at her, completely awe-stricken. He wanted to say so many things, but each thought that entered his mind had left just as quickly. “I can see glimpses of the future too, along with a few other small things.” She was watching him then. He had no idea what to do, what to say, what to think…

His mind had changed about everything so quickly, and for what? Irrationality? He couldn’t even believe it himself. Galen took a step closer to Reina, closing in the distance that she had created between them. He looked down into her eyes, and cupped her cheek in the palm of his hand. “Why'd you do that?” He asked, lightly running his thumb over her lips.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 08-04-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Aamira’s smile altered back into a grin.

“Yes. It is indeed not often when someone can show you their whole week with just a touch of the hand.”

And at that, never removing her gaze from Kairos’s, she took a small step closer to him and placed her hand back into his, sending him her own visions of the recent past in return.
    Kairos was almost knocked back in shock for a moment when he realised what she was doing. His mouth fell open and he realised that she was the one sending him images right now. She was like him, maybe more then he realised. The shock actually shook him enough for the images to be out of snyc. But he felt Shadow lend a hand to his and focus the images better.
    Kairos was amazed at her ability more so then the images. Gentle he took his hand awya again and he looked at her with open interest.
    "What are you?" He asked, the one question he felt she was going to ask.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Note, Jean now has 5 points of Hyper Strength. Thought the stress of his girlfriend being trapped under a whale would serve as a good reason to gain it.)

Jean continues to wedge himself deeper and deeper under the Orca, pushing up and trying to create a space around Miria. Adrenaline surges through his body, letting him push up with everything he has despite the extensive damage he has taken. He manages to clear most of the weight off of Miria, his arms locked and knees pressing down hard against the ground. As the others pushed it forward and off of them he barely catches himself from collapsing to the ground on top of Miria. Pushing off with one arm he falls to his side and rolls onto his back, just laying there gasping for air.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 08-04-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael ignored the banter between the two siblings with meticulous care. He didn't want to here about whatever nonsense the two might have to say. It wasn't until he noticed that the girl was leaving that his attention was returned.

"Could have fooled me." Samael said with a roll of his eyes, "She wouldn't shut the hell up." He couldn't even imagine that girl being quiet for more than five seconds.

When "Austin" or whatever his name was, asked him about a favor a quiver of raw annoyance shot up Samael's spine and he was overcome with an urge to kill. He forced it back down, but only with great difficulty. He had been running bloody errands all day, and the thought of doing one more was too much for his marginal patience. But he gritted his teeth and ask, "What exactly... would this "favor" be? My patience is a null set, and I want to make sure I'm not overly annoyed by you fools."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"I noticed my sister has no problem being herself in front of you," Austin said. "Even if it is a bit of an exaggerated version," he added with a shrug.

"All you have to do is be there," Austin said. "I'm bringing Madison down for an audition, and I feel if you are there she'll do wonderfully. I know that you have absolutely no obligations towards me or my sister. But this is a really big thing for her."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

This made no sense. They wanted him to attend... an audition? What? Samael was simply dumbfounded and couldn't think of a good response. However, he also couldn't think of a good excuse not to. Which left him nodding and agreeing against his better judgment. He was going to regret this later... he was going to regret this badly.

"Alright, whatever." he groaned waving the boy off, "I'll be here at... 8. Is that all you wanted or is there something else?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

The constant rolling of the Orca had the ice about Oneo cracking further. She was vaguely aware of another body beside her own, though trapped in her curled position she wasn’t able to tell who it was. Her breathing became shallow, finding herself becoming drowsy and the air getting close.

She could hear muffled shouts becoming clearer, light then flooding her vision for a blinding moment. Taking a deep breath of the fresher air she’d become more alert, realising the Orca had been lifted off her. Taking a moment to lay there she’d then push herself to sit-up slowly, looking around slightly bewildered.

Licking her lips she would speak the first thing that came to mind, to no one in particular.

“I-Is…is everyone alright?”

Her breathing would be a little rushed, feeling the grazes tighten on her arms as they held her upright.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony began to look over the situation. The last Orca that went down landed upside down on an ice barrirer with Oneo and Miria underneath it. They may not have the oxygen to survive. The girls can use a hand. Stephan and Willow are trying to shove the whale over. They can use a hand as well. He also noticed someone over at the gorillas' cage. Maybe he can help him too. He might as well do everything all at once.

Anthony made his way over to the gorilla cages and shot the lock. He will be needing the strength to move the whale over. He watched as the gorillas came out of the cage and helped Stephan and Willow shove the whale, which made the Orca partially roll over. Anthony made his way over to the girls, picked them up-with Oneo in his arms and Miria on his back, and took them somewhere safe.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

EDIT: (OOC: This is for you Valkarma).

Aamira smiled at Kairos, even when he took his hand out of hers.

Somehow, regardless of how awkward a situation such as theirs would probably be considered, she felt comfortable, and just knowing that they had a lot more in common with one another, in pertinence to their abilities, made her even more interested, in terms of getting to know him better.

She did not know that many people in Kapok Bay. In fact, she pretty much only knew Elina. So just the mere fact that the first individual that she had come across let alone talk to whilst living in Kapok bay was so much like her in so many different ways…and yet, was so different, and that was intriguing to her.

As shown in the visions passed down to her from Kairos, she knew this. Yet here they were, standing in front of each other like it was all planned out in the grand design of things.

“What am I?” Aamira asked in return, still smiling at Kairos.

“I am a human being, just like you are.” At that, she turned from him, her dark curls flipping over her shoulders then and resting neatly against her back as she did so.

“Anyway,” she begun, looking back at him before walking away, “-if you ever needed anything, you know where to find me now. If you check in with the school, my name is Aamira Sorella. They will do the rest from there.”

At that, Aamira started to walk through the entrance to the school. She did not want to leave Kairos, which was probably why she purposely did not answer his question correctly. But, if fate would have it, that would not matter, and things would work themselves out regardless.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 08-04-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: for faerytaleangel pretending to be Tamaki-sama

she still didn't know what to think about what she had just done and she was even more uncertain about how Galen would react to it all. the transformation, her kissing him so unexpectantly evything was up in the air...

she kept watching for any clues from his expression but he just looked surprised. the he started to move towards her. he looked in her eyes and asked her something. at first she wasn't sure of what he had said because she was focusing on his hand on her lips.

she held his hand and brought it slowly away from her lips..umm i don't know why i did that. i mean i wanted to do it but i don't why i did it jus then..i guess wanted you have something to focus on. a hallucination cant kiss you. well they cant but you wouldn't of felt anything would.

she stopped specking trying to gauge what he was gonna say next, do next.she didn't know....

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria remained on the ground unconscious after the orca had been taken off the girl and her. Her past memories were slowly crossing through her mind until those of all the shifters she met, came up. Who are they? She wondered as she continued to look at them. They look so familiar.... Miria sat down in this strange world as her memories floated past her. Is this really what death is? She looked around and darkness crept its way towards her. Then, a strange white aura came her way. It spoke in a very sirene voice, that of an angel. It is not your time, my child.

Miria quickly rose from where she had been and was breathing quickly. I'm alive?! She looked around to see that everyone was alright and wiped her forehead and face. Her body ached a bit from when the orca had landed on her. Miria stood up slowly, her body shaking from being crushed. She stretched and took a deep breath. Thank god. Miria looked at Oneo and seen that her wounds weren't that bad. Then, a boy spoke to her from where Kevin and Carlos had been.

"You can heal, yes? After finishing up Oneo, do you think you can help Kevin here?" Miria nodded silently and made her way towards Kevin. She walked over and noticed his wounds were quite bad but Miria knew she could heal them. Miria knelt down and smiled as she was healing Kevin with tears beginning to develop in her eyes. Will this ever end?

"Anyone else need healing?" Miria wiped the developing tears and continued to heal Kevin.

"Hopefully, I can heal a majority of these wounds with the amount of energy I have left." Miria checked Kevin's wounds to see how well healed they were and then looked at Jean. She ran to his side and began healing him.

"Thank you." She whispered under her breath as she concentrated on healing him. Miria smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"I am probably going to sleep the day away."
    She smiled while finishing and then walked towards Willow. Miria knelt down and smiled while looking into her eyes.

"Thank you." Tears fell down her cheek as she hugged Willow.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Rein* you made me laugh with your OOC bit).

Reina kept watching Galen as if she were expecting something—for him to react in a certain way. She had seemed to be focusing on a few things, but that wasn’t what had caught his attention; far from it. Reina slowly moved Galen’s hand away from her lips by holding it in hers.“Umm…I don’t know why I did that. I mean I wanted to do it but I don’t know why I did it just then…I guess I wanted you to have something to focus on. A hallucination can’t kiss you. Well they can’t but you wouldn’t of felt anything would.”

She stopped speaking and looked at Galen as if she were trying to figure somethin’ out. He just looked at her, shocked, and impressed. She cared about him, and that was more then he could have ever wished for. Galen was not sure what to say or what to do, but he knew that he cared about her too. Out of all the people that he had come across since his arrival at Kapok Bay, she was the only one he made him feel like they wanted to be around him, the only one who like him for who he was, and the only one who cared about him enough to help him through is struggles.

He took that last step closer to her, closing in the gap between them, cupping her cheek in the palm of his hand again. Galen slowly bent down toward her and pressed his lips softly against hers again. After a little while, he pulled away from her and looked down into her eyes. “Thank you.” He said simply. “You’ve done more for me then anyone has, and you mean a lot to me. But now that everythin’ is out in the open,” he said, still looking down into her eyes, “what can I do to help ya’?” Galen was being very sincere and he meant every word that he had said. He just hoped that Reina understood.

Closed Thread

Thread Information