AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 186 FirstFirst ... 26 66 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We are in the middle of our errands at the moment and we were going to grab something to eat. The bakery was our next destination and we were here to see if you need anything of assistance. So umm would you like to come with us and maybe if you are hungry we can eat, our treat," Nina asks her happily.

"Excuse your intros, but my name is Roki and the person who just asked you to eat is Nina," Roki added as he bows for respect and is not here to harm her, "Yea it would be great if you could help us do some things and we'll definitely treat you out to eat since Nina and I are both hungry anyways. Not to mention that I'm extremely joyful today because of this event and well, we both want to share our happiness with others."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha smiled at the two people infront of her. "Sure, I'd love to join you. My name is Calantha by the way but I have one thing to ask you. Does it mind you that I'm blind?" She asked the two people in front of her. From the time she could remember with the man people used to discriminate her for being blind.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: a little late but late better than never

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    Calantha was laying down on the shade of the tree she heard a person laughing in the distance but just ignored it. She sighed. "Oh what to do?" She started hearing a person running in the direction she was in. "Huh?" She sensed a man sweating like crazy running. "I guess people run around here." She shrugged to herself. She took her tatooed hand and waved hi to the man passing by.
    Oh thank God! Jericho thought as he saw the girl from a distance. He slowed down and waved back.

"No flirting Jericho, keep running!" Tommy said as he waved to the girl.

"I know her, Tommy!" Jericho lied just to stop running and went towards the girl who was talking to someone else, "Oh hey their uh, pal!" He stretched his sore legs and sat down, or collapsed in some people's view.

"Jericho you are lying about knowing this young lady and I know it! However, it would be a nice time to take a break so whatever," Tommy got to where Jericho, the girl, and everyone else was.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Calantha sensed the man named Jericho who collapsed and the man named Tommy forcing him to run. She got out her canteen she filled with water and poured a little on his head and handed the canteen to him so he could drink. "Here, umm Jericho was it?" She smiled even more. Her tattoo even more visible. She covered her tatooed hand. "Nina and Riki can he join us?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    As Hana listened to Kevin talk of killing, her face turned slightly pale. "Eh, okay. I guess you're right, even though the thought of it makes my stomach hurt." She nodded after she swallowed loudly. "It sounds like a plan though. If looking for more wolves is going to help, I'll be happy to look. Besides, if I have Jez and another wolf with me, I'll be all right."

She hugged him tightly, "It'll be fine, really. I'll be able to test out my powers more. Jez can get use to hers, too."

"When I was little, I use to get sick a lot. I'd be stuck in the house while Jez was allowed to go outside. She'd always stay with me and one day she admitted that she was scared I'd get sick more or worse. I believe that's why she's so protective of me even now. Maybe she's scared I'll get sick again, even though I've been fine for a long time. I know she'll stay by my side." Hana closed her eyes, remembering watching the other kids playing in the street.

Tell him he doesn't have to worry. I'll protect you for him. I promise...

Hana smiled, "Besides, she says we'll be okay."
    "Good. That makes me feel at ease. You will always be protected, Hana. If not by me, then by your sister."

Kevin leaned in and kissed Hana and said, "I will always love you...Always, dear. Do you want to go home and relax or stay here a bit longer?"

Kevin was yawning after saying that. He felt tired but would listen to Hana for a bit longer...

Crap, I'm getting weary. It might be the alcohol though...That's a natural effect...

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu smiled at Kat as she awoke. The sun was making her eyes sparkle, and he thought about how it was fate that had made him leave Alkiasa and to pick Kapok as his destination.

And it was fate that he was laying here, next to the person he cared more about then anything in the world.

He looked into Kats eyes and smiled a calm, loving smile. "Dont worry Katsumi-kun...." He said, and gave her a soft hug, "I wont do anything else to make you ever worry again.." He pulled back, holding her shoulders as he stared into her hazel eyes, smiling again "I will never do anything to hurt or upset you.. ever." He tilted forward and gave a light peck on her forehead, then leaned back.

"Ill always protect you Katsumi-kun. No matter what."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria hooked her arm into Rick's as they walked towards the art shop.

"What have you been up to Rick?" Rick smiled his gorgeous smile and looked at me.

"Well, I created a cd some guys at the studio I work with, listened to it and they think they can pull some strings and the higher ups to listen to it." Miria was so happy to hear this.

"Congrats Rick! I am so proud of you-"

"And....they also heard one of the songs we sang together and they might want to include you in on the deal." He said as he interrupted me. This was amazing! Something this joyous has never happened to Miria before. She smiled and giggled with joy.

"Thanks Rick! I owe you so much!"

As they walked into the art shop, Miria had noticed a person she had seen at the university. She looked twice and seen that it was Anton, right behind the desk of the art shop.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Whatever bit of sleepiness that had lingered in her had vanished when Xanu kissed her on the forehead.

"Ill always protect you Katsumi-kun. No matter what."

He seemed to have quite a knack for making Kat blush, and he didn't have to do much either to turn her face into a bright red tomato. She stared at him with wide eyes, and for a moment, she felt petrified. Her mind had went to a complete blank as she looked into his eyes. She eventually shook her head and scoffed.

"Psh, I don't need protection. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself."

She the stood up from the bed to walk into the other room, but due to her sense of grace and hand eye coordination, she tripped over herself and fell onto the floor. Tama walked over to the edge of the bed and looked at Kat with a dull look on his face. Her face was flat on the floor and her butt was high in the air.

"Nya, your right K-chan. You don't need protection. You need handicap assistance."

"...shut up Tama-chan.."

She stood up, turning red with embarrassment and brushed herself off. She felt even more awkward still once realizing that she was still in the Yukata that she took from Kiyoshi. By now it was dirty and torn up, and not really the most appropriate outfit.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC~ meriss has not replied for a few days so Hikari is leaving
    Hikari-
    "you bore me anyway so bye bye , maybe I'll see you in the future , pray to be dead by then or I'll have to kill you" she flew off waving.
    she sat on the roof of a church in town.
    "I am still bored" she played around with her sleves , and suddenly she found an apple.
    "I have an apple" she said in a igh pitch delighted that "im not so bored anymore" voice.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    Calantha sensed the man named Jericho who collapsed and the man named Tommy forcing him to run. She got out her canteen she filled with water and poured a little on his head and handed the canteen to him so he could drink. "Here, umm Jericho was it?" She smiled even more. Her tattoo even more visible. She covered her tatooed hand. "Nina and Riki can he join us?"

"If he wants to join us, then let him be. We are really in a bit of a hurry and have other things to do. I'm not really sure about the lunch though," Nina said with a happy smile on the outside, but on the inside this suspicious look on him. She lets it slide for now, because her day is already great as it is. She looks at Roki, and he agrees. "And who is this guy next to him?"

"Time is of an essence, yes he can accompany us," Roki smiles, "He might needs our happiness too Nina. To the bakery for cake, cookies and other stuff that is in there!!!" It won't be too much to handle I guess.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked out at the sky again, rubbing her eyes, "Maybe it's about time we got back. For some reason, I just got really tired." She smiled as she gave Kevin a kiss. "Thanks again for today and sorry for worrying you earlier."

Standing up, she dusted off her dress and stuck out a hand for Kevin, "I love you, too. I'll always be there to pick you up when you need it." She smiled wider and waited to help him to his feet.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin grabbed Hana's hand and smiled as he got ready to go.

He shifted into wolf form, chuckled and said, "Get on dear. Your royal steed shall take you home."

I love this. It's quite funny...being the horse for a girl. I am strong so I can prove useful like this. I'll get plywood tomorrow so Hana can practice before she begins searching. This time, my numbers will increase...My army will rise up. Brother, I will make you proud by accomplishing something you did not.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana climbed onto Kevin's back, "You know, I'll never get used to this. I'm pretty sure I never will." She laughed as she held on tightly. It was nice to know that she'd be safe on the way home. After her last trip by herself, she wasn't quite prepared to go alone.

When they made it back to the house, Hana looked over at Kevin as she walked to the door, "I wonder if anyone else is here. We were gone for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if they all disappeared." She opened the door and stepped inside, "Hey, is anyone here? We're back!" She looked down at her dress and smiled maybe I should change before I ruin it." She walked to the room, closed the door and changed into jeans and shirt, just in case. She was going to completely get ready to sleep. With her luck something would happen. She walked back out and some blankets that she arranged to sleep on when she was ready. "Just in case I get too tired, I want to be prepared!" She smiled at Kevin.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin was getting changed into some sweats without a shirt...He felt comfortable as is.

"You know, you should get used to riding on my back sooner or later. You could use me for mounted combat. No worries, though. At least you're prepared for bed. Carlos should be getting back soon."

No sooner did Kevin say that than Carlos walked through the door.

"Boss, look what I found! It's a stray. He was exiled from his previous pack so I brought him here. I'll bring him in so he can enter your pack."

"All this time, you've been searching for more wolves? Well done, Carlos. Now then, abandoned wolf..."

Kevin pricked his finger with a needle and let some blood trickle out as he squeezed the wound. He held it to the wolf, saying, "If you would like to become a part of my clan, then lick the blood that comes from my finger."

The wolf had done so and a smile was put on Kevin's face. "Welcome to the pack...uh...I better give you a name. Seeing as you are a male, I shall name you Abel. I am the King of this city, Abel...I want you and my other pack wolves to watch over the area, heading into the woods to feed from time to time. You now have my pack assisting you."

The wolf had left into the shadows as Kevin relaxed with Hana. Carlos sat on a recliner and lit a cigarette.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana watched the scene with wide eyes. She'd never seen anything like it so it was quite an experience. Watching the wolf leave, she sat on the couch. "So that's how they become part of your pack? I have to say, it's quite interesting. I hope I can help find more for you or at least be of some help."

She thought a moment, twirling her hair with her finger. Suddenly, she turned to Carlos, "You want to know something?" She didn't wait for him to answer. "We found someone else to help us. Actually, she found us. Well, if you were to think about she was here all along. Either way, there's now one extra person to help out."

"Must you alway ramble when you're nervous or excited?" Jez spoke from a chair at the table. Looking over at Carlos, she smiled, "The names Jez. I'm Hana's twin sister. Looks like you're gonna have to deal with me from here on out. Heh, good luck."

Hana let out a sigh, "Sometimes, I feel it was easier when I didn't have to deal with her all the time." She shook her head, silently wishing Jez would go back to where she came from.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-01-2009 at 12:04 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu merely smiled again, and he stepped away from the bed and knelt down next to Kat. He brushed aside a strand of her hair that had gotten in front of her eyes, and embraced her again.

"Please.." He whispered, his concern and love for her making its way into his voice. "I.. I know your proud... and dont want to have others protect you..."

Even though he was smiling, a tear fell down his cheek as he pulled his face back to look into her eyes. "I couldnt bear to see anything like yesterday happen again." His voice took a bit of a pleading note as he said "Please.. let me protect you Katsumi-kun... I deeply love and care about you... please.."

As he said this, from the door, which had opened a small crack, Yamashita and Amy watched. Amy was smiling, both a reserved and cheerful smile. Yamashita had a small smile as she watched her grandson.

"Hmm... that lady needs a new Yukata.. I have just the thing.." She turned to Amy, smiling, "Why dont you follow me and help me pick which yukata would fit Kat best."

Amy merely smirked, but decided that the two lovebirds would need to eat soon. "How about I do that real quick, then you help me finish breakfast. Sound good."

Yamashita merely nodded, schemes that only a dotting grandmother could come up with.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Deal with you? I can already handle you, chica...I'm el jefe's muscle, you know. I shall let you know this now. I'm an easygoing person until provoked so please don't start with me. I like my good mood. You say "good luck" as if you were a bad person when I see otherwise. Knowing Kevin, he probably sees some good in you underneath this rude facade. I must say I agree with him. On the outside, yeah, you are rude but I think you have some good in you. Welcome to the group. Care for a smoke?"

"Jez, please keep in mind that as long as you reside in my house, you follow my rules just as Hana and Carlos do. To my logic, you reside in Hana's head as a portion of her conscience that can materialize into human form. Hana lives under my roof, therefore, you are also "living" under my roof, for lack of a better term. Don't take it the wrong way though. I respect you but I want you to show some self-discipline. But enough of the serious talk...Care for something strong to drink? That is to say, if you drink...We're just trying to show some hospitality to you."

Kevin took out a flask of whiskey and sipped a bit from it.

"How old are you? How far have you gotten in education?"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: rEikAbLeU, with a drive by of the group)

Jean drives along singing with the radio and smiling at all the people out and about. He notices a pretty girl with blue hair and swings around the block, but she is in a group by the time he makes it back around. "Wel' damn!" he thinks as he gives the group a wave and continues his little cruise.

As he drives along, he sings along with the radio less and less as something begins pushing its way up from his mind. Something just barely at the edge of his thoughts. A frown creased his face as he began making several turns, not sure exactly where he was going but knowing he had to get there.

That was it! It sounded like a girl calling for help, yet it was such a soft whisper, barely heard. It must be in his head, since there is no way he sound hear it over the radio and car, but it was there. He made a last turn and was in front of the burned down building. He pulled his car over in an out of the way corner to get it out of view and climbed out.

He approached the burned out building carefully, his form shimmering and growing thin, as the faint call far help echoed at the very edge of his thoughts. Down into the darkness he went, seeking to source of those cries.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 03-02-2009 at 08:44 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael groaned as he sat up, "Tch.. you didn't need to hurt him, murderer. He would have tired and left eventually. Weak willed fools always do." He was bruised and bleeding but Samael stood up through force of will, " And I'm fine. I may not be strong but I'm not so weak as a couple kicks a going to keep me down." His head felt like there was a jack hammer going off in it but such things could be fixed by lying down and resting, something he would have plenty of time to do today given that he had not classes.

Samael looked her and noticed her...attire, "Um... is there something you're not telling me about your fashion taste?" he asked sarcastically.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    "If he wants to join us, then let him be. We are really in a bit of a hurry and have other things to do. I'm not really sure about the lunch though," Nina said with a happy smile on the outside, but on the inside this suspicious look on him. She lets it slide for now, because her day is already great as it is. She looks at Roki, and he agrees. "And who is this guy next to him?"

"Time is of an essence, yes he can accompany us," Roki smiles, "He might needs our happiness too Nina. To the bakery for cake, cookies and other stuff that is in there!!!" It won't be too much to handle I guess.
    Jericho took the water and thanked Calantha many times while Tommy listened to the other two talking, "Well I am Tompson Wade, you can call me Tommy. My pathetic partner here is Roivas Jericho," Tommy looked down and shook his head at the man who was getting to his feat.

"Again thank you for the water," Jericho smiled at the girl noting that she hid the ink filled hand, "We don't want to slow you down but I don't think we'll have a problem keeping up with you. I'm pretty fast so don't worry," Jericho was now standing up and trying to loosen up before they had to be off again.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-01-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos kept traveling down the streets enjoying the day. He took a drink of the cola he had just bought and paused for a moment. He felt his vision get slightly blurry. Then it cleared. He dismissed it but suddenly felt weird again. He wasn't sure why but he felt pulled in a particular direction. He looked up and saw his shifter shdow was still unmoving, still looking ahead. It couldn't have been that. He was unsure but he decided to follow it and just let his instincts flow.
    As he walked along the street he realised that he wasn't seeing the present. It was weird but it was like he was walking through a past incident. Before him he spotted two people and he called out to them. There was no response, then he felt a tug on his head as he went to look away. The string tugging stopped when he watched them.
    "So you want me to watch?" Kairos whispered lightly to his shifter shadow. It said nothing. As he watched the scene between the two people he felt a sting in his heart as the girl rejected the man. He had to pull himself back to rememeber it wasn't real when they slapped one another. He blink a few times trying to rid himself of the vision. He looked up and saw his shifter shadow looking down. Once again it seemed to read he thoughts and when Kairos blinked again the vision had gone.
    "That wasn't normal." Kairos thought to himself, "Since when could I see the past as well? What has changed to bring about that?" He looked up and at his shifter shadow again. "Your the only new thing. Or have you always been there?" He shrugged to himself. He then looked ahead of himself and found he was in front of a house. He felt a light tug pulling him towards it. Light enough to say, 'Go on', but not to force him. He smiled,
    "Ok I'll go. Lets see what your planning." So Kaiors walked up to the door and knocked, unsure exactly what he was going to do or say if someone answered.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She looked into Xanu's eyes and couldn't help but feel a tremendous amount of guilt. She felt that she was at fault for everything that happened yesterday, and with everything that happened to Samael. Her eyes filled with sadness as she looked at Xanu, and she tried her hardest to hold everything in.

"I.......I......I'm sorry..."

She gently slipped herself out of Xanu's grasp and walked out into the other room. She could smell food being cooked, but there was no sign of Amy anywhere. come to think of it, there really wasn't a sign of anyone around. She was all alone the room. So she used the oppurtunity to go into the kitchen and sit on the floor. She grabbed a frying pan from the cubbard and decided to hit herself in the head repeatedly.

"Baka....baka....baka..."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu's smile thinned a bit, but the concern and love never left. He followed her after she left the room, listening to the sissiling sound of food cooking as he watched Katsumi get ready to hit her head with a frying pan.

Gently, he stopped her hand and removed the pan. He then kissed her softly on the cheek as he sat down on his knees next to her.

"Dont feel sorry Katsumi-kun.. none of it was your fault." He embraced her, saying carefully

"It wasnt your fault.. It wasnt anyones fault.... and I'll never let anything like that happen again." Despite the soft, kind, loving voice he was using, he said it with so much conviction that he knew he would do whatever he could to make sure nothing like the previous night ever happened again.

From the door, Yamashita and Amy watched, a few tears falling off of Amy's face. "Should we let them sit there for a minute?" She asked Yamashita, who merely nodded, sobered by the love and caring she felt coming off her grandson.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho took the water and thanked Calantha many times while Tommy listened to the other two talking, "Well I am Tompson Wade, you can call me Tommy. My pathetic partner here is Roivas Jericho," Tommy looked down and shook his head at the man who was getting to his feat.

"Again thank you for the water," Jericho smiled at the girl noting that she hid the ink filled hand, "We don't want to slow you down but I don't think we'll have a problem keeping up with you. I'm pretty fast so don't worry," Jericho was now standing up and trying to loosen up before they had to be off again.
    Calantha smiled. "He's not pathetic Mr. Wade, He's perfectly fine." She started follow Roki and Nina, humming joyfully. "So Roki and Nina, are you two like a couple or something?" She asked her two friends. "Im just curious since you're doing errands together."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat was practically fighting back the tears as Xanu held her. That terrible feeling guilt still ate away at her gut and left knots in her stomach. She lightly held onto him, and a few tears managed to escape and trickle down her face.

"baka..." She said softly. "Wasting all of your energy on someone like me. I'm nothing special. I'm only going to get you into trouble.....baka.."

She could feel more tears swelling out of her eyes, so she buried her face into his shirt, soaking it in tears, and grasped him tighter. Her whole body trembled as she sobbed silently, and she occasionally mumbled "baka" from within his shirt.

Closed Thread

Thread Information