AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 167 of 186 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin shifted back into his human form to find that his cell was ringing...he let is go to voicemail though seeing as he was out of service, essentially.

"Carlos, that's enough. We shall wait for Stephen and Willow to sit with us."

Carlos stopped barking and decided to lay down, exhausted. The battle was over but information was to be shared. He closed his eyes for a bit but didn't fall asleep.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: Fae, you need to read xD)

Inside Roki's book was Nina and Darkness, both were talking to each other, and all they were talking about was one certain person: Roki. Not only they lost their master, but their closest dear friend who Nina loves. Nina never met such a kind person like him. It is very depressing to see him die like this. Darkness whoever did have a bit of pity for him, but has moved on. He didn't want to linger on such foolishness and keeps trying to help Nina move on.

"Hey, will you knock it off? I know it's sad to see our master die, but we just have to find a stronger one. He was weak and-"

Nina walks up to him and slaps his right cheek, "YOU'RE WRONG!!!" She forms tears as she continues to speak, "He doesn't deserve to die, He deserve so much more than anyone else. It's so messed up that he didn't get to live his life fully."

"But don't you see? At least he'll see his parents you know? Don't take it the wrong way all right?" Darkness said as he tries his best cheering her up. "I am sensing someone. Soft hands....must be a female.....wait I think I know who it is....you DO know who I'm referring to right?"

"Yeah...it's Kiyoshi...." Nina said as she wipes her tears. It gives her hope to see someone she knows. "At least we could tell her what's happened to Roki."

"No no, we can't do that. Remember Kyon is there so there no chance of getting through her, maybe someone else....and we have luck...there's another girl....we can inform her I guess..."

"What? you don't trust an innocent girl?" Nina replies as she wipes the dust off her shoulders and looks at him afterwards.

"No, of course not, it could be some random person. However, it's our only chance to tell Kiyoshi before it's too late. It'll remain a mystery to her forever until we say something."

Let's go contact the girl....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, do we have to do this everytime?" Darkness said as his face looks like he ate something horrible.

"Don't worry it's not that bad," Nina said as they go back-to-back, holding hands as a ray of light glows on Nina and Dark smoke surrounds Darkness. Thus the ritual for entering the girl who they don't know....begins

Nina and Darkness began to spin...faster...and faster....until they vanished from the book and went inside the girl's head.

"Hey, you girl!!!" Darkness shouts in her mind

"Excuse us, but can you tell Kiyoshi this?" Nina added.

"You see...Roki he....he died because the book killed him. He had to sacrifice his life or give in to darkness. He gave himself to light and died...." She had no more tears to shed, even though it was ready to burst. She held her sadness and learned to toughen up. Hopefully the girl knows what's happened....
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: Sorry this is so long. Not everyone needs to read this. Not that anyone will...anyway...yeah)

Hana stared at her Grandmother for a few moments. The words had reached Hana but she couldn't believe them. Truth was, she didn't want to believe them. There couldn't have been any truth behind it and Hana wasn't going to except it. "Wha-what do you mean? Jez was my only sister and she-"

"Your father doesn't like to talk about her or her mother. But, he did talk to me. It was before he even met your mother. He was living in...um...oh yes. It was while he was living in Charlottesville, Virginia. I was told it was a very serious relationship and while they were together, they had a child. A daughter. You're Father wanted them both to move here with him but she refused and took the child with her. He hasn't seen or talked about either of them since. Of course, he then ment your Mother and they had you and Jez. So, I guess that's when he choose to forget about them." Her Grandmother let out a sigh. She stared at the table cloth and twisted the glass round in her hands.

As they sat in silence, Hana looked up. She wasn't sure what to do. There was something nagging her. She couldn't shake it but she needed to do something. "I don't believe you. And I won't believe you no matter what you say. My father would never lie to me like that. He would never lie to Mom either." Hana refused to let her Grandmother talk no matter how much the woman tried to. "You know what? I'll ask him myself. I'm his daughter. He wouldn't lie to me."

Hana stood up abrutly and dug her phone from her pocket. She hit the numbers, amazed she even remembered it. As the phone began ringing, she prepared herself for anything. "Dad?"

There was silence on the other end. "H-Hana? Is that you? We've been worried sick. Have you heard what's going on? We thought-"

"Dad, I'm with Grandma. Is there something we need to talk about?" Hana placed a hand on her hip as she waited.

"Talk about what? Hana, what's going on?"

She could hear panic in her Father's voice. There was something telling her to back off but she pushed on, "Do I have another sister? Was there someone else before Mom? There wasn't, right?" Hana let out a slight chuckle.

The silence on the other end was thick. "Hana, that's-" He paused in mid-sentence. "Your Grandmother had no right to talk about that. We'll talk about it someother time."

"Tell me now, Dad." Hana could feel the anger welling up. "Please, talk to me about it now."

"Hana," There was the sound of her Father taking a deep breath, "I think we should talk about this later. Maybe-"

Hana snapped the phone shut. She didn't want to hear anymore. Finding out her own Father lied to her was bad enough, the fact that he refused to talk about it made it worse. She looked down at the phone as it began to ring again. Ignorig it, she looked at her Grandmother. "What else do you know about them?"

"I-I...that's all I know. He never talked about. I do know that they later moved here but-" The was worry and fear on the old woman's face. Hana chalked it up to the fact that she'd probably never seen Hana that way.

She stopped listening. There had to be someway to find out more. She couldn't just leave it like that. She had to know more but no was was answering her questions. She started calling the information to patch her through to the Kapok Immigration Bureau but stopped. Would they tell her that information? She looked back at her Grandmother, "I have to go now. Thanks for everything."

Hana slipped her phone back into her pocket and stormed out the door.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

"Thank you," Willow whispered back to Stephen before tugging him along into the group that was forming. They said they would explain and she wasnt going to pass up the chance to gather any bit of knowledge of what was going on. As Willow sat where everyone else was (being careful to fold her legs just right as her dress was not that long), Miria came over, as well as the other girl she had helped save from under the Orca.

As the other girl told of her dilemma, Willows heart ached. She knew her other self could smell injury, disease and such but she couldnt transform at will and was useless as of the moment. She ducked her head down in shame, hoping no one would notice as a tear fell down her cheek.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen was pleased that his words seemed to help Willow, and he joined her in the group that was forming. He positioned himself so that he sat next to Willow (he thought it a good idea for them to be grouped by those in the know and those who wished to know, and also he was still a bit worried about her), but he also wanted to be near Oneo. He sat as close as he could to her.

He didn't really know why he was drawn to the bird-girl, perhaps it was just the usual shifter attraction. But he didn't seem to feel the same when around the other shifters. Oh well, he wasn't in a hurry to explore the phenomenon; he was too interested in hearing what the military men had to say.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Hans gets frustrated, and leaves a message. "Hey, Kevin, it's Hans. I've decided not to just hide and let this all pass, I want in. Hit me back."

After that, he tries Roki.
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin finally sat, in wolf form with Carlos, saying,

"Thank you, fellow wolf. Now, to answer about how you became a shifter...I became one because of an interest in wolves. I studied them to a point where I had greater speed and strength and could survive through a lot. I believe that in order for a person to become a shifter, they must either be born one, or obtain the powers through some sort of method of learning. However, only a handful may become shifters.

You say that you don't know how or why you shift, yes? I shift mainly for the purpose of battle but I also shift for various leisurely stuff as well. Carlos does the same thing. I overheard Stephen say that it might be a defense mechanism. If that is the case, then you should be training yourself to shift at will. Stephen, you should try this as well. Close your eyes and imagine your other form. Keep a cool head and initiate your change. You have the ability to shift right there. You just need something to set it off."

Kevin shifted back into a human quickly and gave Carlos his cell phone...

"Go make the call for whoever left a message..."

Carlos shifted into a human and took the phone in hand, running outside of the zoo to get into a service area. He checked the phone and saw that a man named Hans called. He called back just to leave a message.

"Hans, this is someone who works for Kevin. He's preoccupied right now but he wanted me to answer your call. An extra pair of hands to investigate the aftermath of the Zoo we're at would be helpful. I will be waiting outside of the zoo entrance for you. Look for a man in a black fedora and trench coat."

Carlos leaned against one of the posts after and waited.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-05-2009 at 05:27 PM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Oneo exhaled a small sound as her plea fell on deaf ears, the sound of shuffling and a glance had her looking down at Stephen, though he was paying attention to the others she’d smile, eyes flicking to the other three before bringing herself back from the crowd that was sitting together. At some point soon enough someone would be hurting from their internal damage.

Either way she would be quick and picked this moment of calm to go get dressed. Her uniform in shreds now, plus she needed to continue the healing that Miria started.

Removing the now loose harness from about her she would walk form the habitat, making her way to the small security building that wasn’t too far away. The keys jingled from a strap at her hip as she would unlock the doors, slipping inside and moving into the locker room.

After unlocking the small metal door she’d strip from the uniform, kicking it aside and grabbing her clothing, turning the corner to the washroom. Placing her clothing upon the side she’d turn her back to the mirror glancing back and hissing at the sight of her.

Her shoulder blades, rather than flat would be raised in two hunches, her wings obviously still damaged had yet to fold in properly, her pale skin was marbled with bruising, no wonder her muscles ached.

“Nnh’…oh, my…Oneo girl, look what’s happened now…”

She’d click her tongue, her arms folding, hugging herself until each hand pressed upon the lumps at her back. Her body took on the same glow as before, though not as bright as she’d heal herself.

Unseen to anyone but herself a second set of ‘fingers’ poured from her palms, passing into her body to the damage under her skin. No longer needing to close her eyes to concentrate she’d simply bring her gaze to the floor, feeling the bruising of her muscles, soothing them with strokes of her fingers, like smoothing out clay.

The broken bones would click into place with a hollow snapping, she would wince at this moment yet continue until her back was as smooth as before. Keeping her arms around her fingers trailed down her back, the bruising running through colours from red to purple, darkening to a blue before going green, yellow then vanishing to the pale tone of her natural skin.

Sighing out her arms unfolded, hands running over her arms with the grazes simply vanishing from sight. When she was done she would turn about, looking herself over in the mirror.

Quickly washing her face for now she would then unfold the jeans and large cream jumper she had worn to work that day, tugging on the jeans first, and then her jumper. At the back of this (as with all her tops) there would be two small splits hidden in artfully tacked folds, this preventing anymore of her clothing ripping when her wings came free.

Now dressed Oneo looked in the mirror a final time, staring at herself a moment before her hands covered her face, her breathing leaping into gasps as she’d allow herself to release the tension and fear from the days events. From seeing a workmate being ripped apart, to the other Shifters appearing, following through to the animals attack and finally her entrapment under the fallen Orca.

A small sob escaped, her body trembling. Then, just as quick as it had started her hands came away, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she would then calm her breathing to normal, her gaze fixated on her reflection.
    Kiii!~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya let out a soft laugh at the i will forgive you comment and stood up and started to turn away with a glance behind her she said.
    "Your right Orichi Didnt hire me." When Natalya got to the door she stopped for a second.
    "Good bye Jericho im sure we'll see each other again. By the way the Names Natalya." With that she closed the door behind her and walked to where the nurse she left remained sitting.
    "Hello again, now i want you to just leave this place and not say a single word about me." The nurse nodded and Natalya untied her. The nurse stood up slowly and with a glance at natalya basicly ran out the room. With the nurse clothing on Natalya should be able to move freely though out the compand, and dang she wanted to explore.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Galen are you still here. Reina asked as he just look on ahead not saying anything. Maybe he senses that there is still something that i haven't told him....

Galen did you here me?.....

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: You know who's this for >.~ xTSLx)

Zephyr was seeing how upset she was. It must of felt very for her. He thought that her grandma might have told her something that she didn't know before. Zephyr smiles and says, "Well I guess I could cheer that poor girl up. It's not she met me before anyways..." He had a curious gesture with his face looking up at the sky and placing his index finger on his chin, "Maybe she could help me get away from the "bad" guys.

He comes next to the door, "Okay here...it....goes..." Right when he opens the door, a force like no other just hit him entirely and pushes his back. "Ahh!" he shouted as he skids his bottom against the hard floor. "Hmm...blood, darn I should have kept my metal suit on." He left side of his nose was bleeding, probably from the corners of the door. He laughs, but then stops to look at her and boy was she stunning, "Excuse me, I was going to you for help. Police are looking for me, and that they accused me for something I didn't do at all! How can I be stealing steel when I can make my own. Besides, I can return them back to earth anyways. It's not like I waste anything. Anyways, my name is Zephyr, Zephyr Montoya and what is yours?" He gets up and wipes the dust off his shoulders and bottom, forgetting about his cut on his left portion of the nose.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

"Anthony, so - you're with me. So - we have a problem. You - come with me, we've got to hold these things off.

"Here's the skinny, the Tasmanian devils are getting closer, and free. Not quite sure why. This means we need to get the injured out of here, and fast. Where's the car we came in, are they're more? They seem to be shifters, they have emotions, not typical animal ones. And the more I read their minds, the more they resist me.

"Jay is kinda far off, thinking 'She's the source', right near by there's a source of anger and hate..."

Ted began to slip into his stealth mode, getting low and beginning to leave the hearing and eyesight of everyone, "Get the injured out, and move toward the devils."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing things start to calm down Dan and Tara (A caucasian guy and an dark skinned girl in tattered zoo uniforms for those who don't know them), come out of the Koala habitat and make their way over towards the group.

Over by the fance the Asian girl finally yells out to the sitting group of shifters "Please someone help! He. He can't move on his own and I can't carry him! We need help!" She sounds like she's about to get hysterical.

Over by the Marsupial exhibit the goors burst open and a pair of Tasmanian Devils burst out. They seem upset.

Behind them is what used to be a catgirl by the looks of things. But now she seems to be rotting, and her cute little outfit is starting to come apart. She doesn't say anything, but waves at the the group by the Orcas and the Devils race towards the group.

She however doesn't get much further gun blasts sound out from behind her. Jay was lying in ambush on the roof, and is firing some strange things from a shotgun into her back. Causing her to convulse.

From the sky there is a roar of engines as a strange looking F-35 drops out of the sky at high speed and a Gargoyle leaps off and lands squarely on the ex catgirl, grappling with her.

The F-35 seems to be trying to land on the cement in front of the habitat.

The devils either don't notice or don't care about the catgirl however, as they continue to advance straight toward the group.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sniffling a final time she’d wipe her face clean of tears, unable to do anything about the slightly puffy and red of her eyes she’d simply ignore it, coming from the changing rooms with harness and bag in hand. Pulling the door open she was met with two balls of fur hurling themselves at the group that were still sitting and talking.

“A-ah…ah…my.”

Glancing franticly between the two she’d drop her bag and straps, feeling the ache of her wings expanding as she’d rush forward.

Skidding between the group and the new threat her wings would rip from her back, picking up a gust of wind that had the Tasmanian Devils slowing. Though knowing it wouldn’t give much time her wings then flexed punching them back to the doors where they came from, hearing the thud as their bodies would hit the doors.

Casting a quick glance behind she’d catch a glimpse of the zombie-like cat girl.

“Oh…my this is not good…”
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwizard View Post
    "Anthony, so - you're with me. So - we have a problem. You - come with me, we've got to hold these things off.

"Here's the skinny, the Tasmanian devils are getting closer, and free. Not quite sure why. This means we need to get the injured out of here, and fast. Where's the car we came in, are they're more? They seem to be shifters, they have emotions, not typical animal ones. And the more I read their minds, the more they resist me.

"Jay is kinda far off, thinking 'She's the source', right near by there's a source of anger and hate..."

Ted began to slip into his stealth mode, getting low and beginning to leave the hearing and eyesight of everyone, "Get the injured out, and move toward the devils."
    Anthony listened to what Ted had to say. This seemed to be alot but the zoo was now becoming a battlefield. A place where normal people can come to see animals is no longer safe for them. Everything was going to hell before him. There was only one thing left to do. Get everyone out. He also mentioned Jay and her being 'the source'. But getting everyone out is first but he didn't know where to start. He looked around for any civilians that were currently injured.

The devils? What devils?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho sat for a bit, thinking quietly. Something he should've done more often. To many times an action would be taken before thinking and it always ended up badly. So if Orochi hadn't hired the girl, Natalya, then where had she come from? Maybe she was sent to... to... Jericho couldn't come up with anything.

With a low growl, he stood up and gritted his teeth, "Come on someone can't just appear for no reason," One of light blue eyes twitched, "A god should not get mental blocks like this,"

So if he couldn't just guess why the woman was here, he'd ask or if she refused to tell... Well he had gotten used to the drill and so had most everyone else. With this busted up leg though... No he was Roivas Jericho and he could NOT be defeated. With that settled, he walked briskly out the door, with a little limp, and started to search. It really didn't go through Jericho's mind that this was a big place and there were a LOT of places to look for just one person.
    ~The One and Only~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen sat with the group, happy that everything was still and quiet. He noticed Oneo get up, seemingly upset, and leave the group. It seemed like she wanted some time alone, so Stephen decided against accompanying her. Though, his eyes kept flickering back other to the concession stand in which she now was, hoping she was alright. He couldn't help it, the girl just inspired concern in him. Perhaps it was her innocent face, nervous demeanor, and endearing personality.

A noise at the Koala habitat brought him out of his reverie. The nervous zoo worker and the girl that he had healed earlier came walking towards them. Stephen stood up, intending on greeting them warmly (he could still hardly believe that he had been able to save Tara's life). However, a shriek came from another building. Then it seemed all hell was breaking loose again.

A zombie catgirl seemed to lead two Tasmanian Devils into full out war with the resting shifter. The catgirl is joined by what appears to be...a gargoyle?

Oh no...
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-06-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki~
    she pondered her next move , but then suddenly decided think was irrelevant to the situation. she took a deep breath , the fires one by one went out. "lame". she moved towards the door on the roof , which had been slightly melted considering the intense heat. she pulled out one of her many many explosives to blow the door open. 5 4 3 2 1 , boom.
    walking in it was relatively empty , considering that she had just blown a door open and no one was asking her any questions she considered herself unusually lucky. *place a few bombs here and there* and she was out. walking down the streets of central kapok she has her unusual black umbrella hiding her face, out of a quick observation noticed a couple going down an alley to make out or something. she decided it was her right as a law abiding kapok citizen it was her duty to tag along.
    the couple began to make out and fiddle with each others clothes, until the girl noticed it was getting dark , unnaturally dark. the boy turned around seeing a pair of menacing red eye's.
    the next time they saw those menacing eye's was when they awoke, they were in one of the building where the police always use to sniper people, a half done apartment building where everything was still made of concrete. they noticed other people in the room 9 people including the couple.
    the male whose name was Kiryu , looked up to the roof noticing hanging there was the girl who had kidnapped him.
    "OOooooh your waking up now , such a shame now you have to watch and feel the pain. I was hoping we could do this without anyone screaming but I guess I can't always have what I want can I".
    Kiryu stuggled seeing as he been gagged and tied to a chair.
    "silly boy"she snickered , she stared around the rest of the room, everyone was just about awake now. she flipped so she was standing on the ground not the ceiling.
    "welcome mind slaves , I am your instructor Yuki , today I am going to kill all of you and hang your corpses in public places as a statement, I apologize for any pain you feel hahahahaha who am I kidding I love this".
    *kill*kill*kill*kill* an hour later , all the corpses had been put into positions around kapok.
    one was spiked onto a fountain near the university , it's legs had been cut off and attached to it's head, carved on it's chest was the name kevin. with four other corpses lying in the fountain water.
    another corpse with jericho carved in it's fore head , he was frozen in a position to make it look like he was eating the other corpse with the name hana engraved into it. you could tell yuki was getting lazy as she just left all the other corpses lying around.
    after finishing one of her many master pieces she flew off and landed herself on the rooftop of a house a few blocks away.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria wanted to have a good break and perhaps rest the day away but she knew it wouldn't be possible. She knew something was bound to go wrong when she noticed Oneo had gone to change. Her abilities scanned the area around her and a few subconscious' were caught. Miria stood up rapidly from where she sat and looked at everyone.

"There coming." Miria stood in a fighting stance, ready to fight off whatever was coming there way.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I smell blood elsewhere. There may be a threat somewhere outside of the zoo so I shall investigate there. Do take care while I head out. It could be the guy I'm after."

Kevin bolted out in wolf form, stopping by to let Carlos know he was leaving to find the source of the strong bloody smell they both picked up. He had the feeling something big was going to happen.

The location there the blood was thickest was the university. Kevin tried to hold back any feelings of queasiness as he discovered the mutilated corpses, one of them containing his name in it. He wasn't surprised that someone would want to kill him. He looked further and smiled at Jericho's name carved into another body. Upon further inspection, he saw Hana's name and began thinking as he rushed out.

I've gotta let her know what is going on. I'll call her from home to let her know. I'm not far anyway.

When Kevin reached his home, he immediately rushed to the phone and dialed Hana's number...

============================

Carlos heard a piece of the ruckus in the zoo and called Hans again.

"Hans, this is Kevin's lieutenant, Carlos. There's been a change in plans. Head in the zoo and you will notice a fight happening somewhere. I have to help my allies out. We're in slightly bad condition after the first wave. This second wave might be tricky though. I'll meet you inside of the zoo."

Carlos hung up and ran back in, noticing a Military Fighter lifting off. He held his hand out and charged up electricity, firing it in a large electromagnetic shockwave towards the jet.

"Short out, jet. You're not going anywhere."

Carlos didn't care about the results and instead kept running in wolf form to the fight. He saw his targets and encased himself of armor made of ice. Getting mad his eyes glowed blue as the area dropped heavily in temperature. Tasmanian Devils were not orcas and would have a much harder time surviving in extreme cold.

"I will shatter you devils, one by one. Nothing but cold death shall await you!"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-06-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya had explored most of the upper level pretty quickly. She even went through Orichi's Room and found a few interesting things. Leaving everything in its place she left and went to the lower stories of the mansion. A Few maids Bowed to her in respect Natalya guess they heard something. She made her way to the first floor where some of the docters from earlier were. A couple of them ran up to her and shook Natalya's hand in thanks.
    "It was nothing just CPR." She said and then snuck away to the kitchen Sense Natalya was undercover now might as well make herself at home.
    One of the kitchen maids ran up to her and quickly asked her what she would like. Natalya not use to this blinked a few times and asked for a grilled Cheese Sandwitch the maid brought it back faster then natalya thought possible. Natalya said thank you and started exploring the lower levels again While munching on a sandwitch this time. Some maids bowed and a couple of other people shook her hand. No sign of Orichi though maybe even Jericho he might be trying to find her after that last comment.
    "Bet that left a few questions running through his head." Natalya Wispered to herself and left out a soft laugh. She just kept munching on her sandwitch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos saw the jet shake for a bit and descend slowly. He had a look of confusion and ran back to ground zero of the fight. There was one thing he wanted to check with the jet. A blue circle formed underneath the right wing as a considerable spike of ice pierced the armor strangely.

What the hell? I pierced the wing and it's bleeding a bit. There's only one thing that can mean...and only one real way to destroy it in that form.

"Jean! Take my rifle and aim for the fuel tank on that jet. It won't be flying since I just punctured its wing and caused it to bleed. Stephen, I need you to get Miria so she can heal me, if she still can."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-06-2009 at 07:25 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oneo would stagger a little, feeling the drain from her wings coming out so soon with so little time to rest. Even so she would shake this off, seeing everyone scatter at a time when they really should try attack as a group had herself feeling a little muddled.

Stepping back her wings folded up, breathing a little heavy though she’d remain alert, the glow about her form flaring to life once more.
    Kiii!~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow looked around, confused. Everyone was jumping up getting ready for attack or running away and Willow had no idea what to do. She hoped and prayed that she would shift but nothing happened. She didn't abrubtly change into her wolf form and that was the only thing she could do.

She still felt tired and achey from before, she wasnt ready to fight a new threat. Especially in human form. She looked around, backing up slowly, not sure what else to do except let her internally convince herself to run.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glancing aside Oneo recognised one of the girls that had helped them before. Seeing her backing away with an equally confused expression she’d reach out, grabbing her hand and stepping back to come beside her, both tense and a little scared, yet having come this far Oneo wasn’t about to flee, she hoped that a little encouragement would keep this girl steady.

“It will be alright, Miss…”

She’d look back to the commotion and noise of the new ‘battle’ that had caught them all by surprise, giving the females hand a small squeeze before letting go.
    Kiii!~

Closed Thread

Thread Information