AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 144 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

"Well, you know I'll help you. After all you're helping me." Jez pushed a hair out of her eyes as she thought about what she would say next. "Let me say one thing, though. I'm not too sure we'll find him. I'll continue looking but, we don't even know where to start. We had a lead but lost it and now we're back at square one. Unless you know something we don't. Which is possible."

She couldn't quite figure out why she was acting the way she was. It was probably lack of sleep that made her mellow out. It was way to much to figure out at the time though. "Anyway, how are you feeling? You've been awfully quiet."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(my bad for the late post)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly Perriwinkle View Post
    Orochi smiled.
    "This is check mate Jericho," Orochi said, "Now you can sit down and be a good ally or you can become an enemy of mine something you won't like."
    Orochi gave a smirk.
    "You're bleeding all over the place Jericho," Orochi said fixing the cuffs of his sleeves, "You don't have the strength to fight my guard nor attack me...and I am already inside your mind."
    Orochi stared at the table.
    "I do agree my word "pawn" was a careless choice of words," Orochi said, "More or less I don't trust people easily and you probably already know that and since that is the case ally was to strong of a word...so pawn first ally second...I'm giving you an unique opportunity at this very moment to become my ally...my second in command."
    Jericho smiled. He was broken and not only on the outside either. It felt like his will power was just about up. He thought it was sad that he'd never be there to save the day for anyone or be able to look at someone and hear a thank you. Inside his own mind, Jericho ripped the gun away from the guard and put it to his head. The bullet would've been his savior and ended it all.

Roivas sat down against the wall and chuckled softly, "I'd love nothing more..." He felt so much remorse for his past, "Then to be your enemy. However, that's not going to ever happen. I was never destined to do anything but destroy. So yeah, you win Orochi," There was silence until Jericho gave another sigh of pain and touched his wound.

The bleeding was not slowing from the wounds on Jericho's body. Soon he'd black out if something didn't stop it. It'd probably be best if that did happen but something told him that death wouldn't be kind today. Oh well, the worst was over now.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 06-09-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    "Well, you know I'll help you. After all you're helping me." Jez pushed a hair out of her eyes as she thought about what she would say next. "Let me say one thing, though. I'm not too sure we'll find him. I'll continue looking but, we don't even know where to start. We had a lead but lost it and now we're back at square one. Unless you know something we don't. Which is possible."

She couldn't quite figure out why she was acting the way she was. It was probably lack of sleep that made her mellow out. It was way to much to figure out at the time though. "Anyway, how are you feeling? You've been awfully quiet."
    OCC: Sailor you don't hear his phone ringing okay

Rain stared at the floor. There was a nagging sense that he had forgotten something. Or that he was only begin to remember something. Or that someone in his life wanted to come out. The pressure cooker was still boiling, what was going to be his release nor did he know the trigger.
    "I'm fine...I think when I first came into here I was pretty bloody insane," Rain said, "But I've learned that I'm more calm and more gentle."
    What kind of bs was he spewing. Yes of course he's felt peace and calm before. But he has always had these periods of peace before going nutso in the head. He suddenly heard his cell phone ring. He stuck his hand in his pocket and stared at the caller ID. Grandfather, it read. Rain didn't know why, but he answered.
    "Hello," Rain said.
    And for just a few minutes just odd breathing could be heard. But this was his grandfathers bleeding.
    "Grandpa," Rain said almost sounding like a child lost in the dark.
    When Rain noticed Jez giving him an odd stare Rain hung up. And curled back into the corner.
    "I'm going back to sleep," Rain said.

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    (my bad for the late post)

Jericho smiled. He was broken and not only on the outside either. It felt like his will power was just about up. He thought it was sad that he'd never be there to save the day for anyone or be able to look at someone and hear a thank you. Inside his own mind, Jericho ripped the gun away from the guard and put it to his head. The bullet would've been his savior and ended it all.

Roivas sat down against the wall and chuckled softly, "I'd love nothing more..." He felt so much remorse for his past, "Then to be your enemy. However, that's not going to ever happen. I was never destined to do anything but destroy. So yeah, you win Orochi," There was silence until Jericho gave another sigh of pain and touched his wound.

The bleeding was not slowing from the wounds on Jericho's body. Soon he'd black out if something didn't stop it. It'd probably be best if that did happen but something told him that death wouldn't be kind today. Oh well, the worst was over now.
    Orochi smiled.
    "I'm glad you see it my way," Orochi stared at the security guard, "Get him some medical attention and don't mess up anything this time...I was attacked I want better rounds."
    Orochi got up from his chair and passed Jericho. He placed his hand on his shoulder and patted it.
    "You'll be healed in no time," Orochi said.

NPC Post

"I'm going to put you to sleep," the security guard said not bitter about the fact that a gun was held to his head, "Okay?"
    The security guard stared at Jericho and readied a syringe at his command.
    "We have the best medical we can offer," the guard said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "Well my house isn't too far away, maybe about a few blocks down the street." Kat said as she jumped up on the roof. "Come on."

She led Kairos back to her house, where Tama was once again waiting for her at the top of the couch. However, he grew so tired of waiting that he had fell asleep with his tail swinging lazily about. He was starting to become awfully lazy.

After taking her shoes off and slipping into her house slippers, she twirled around to look at Kairos.

"Is there anything I can get you? I can make some tea."
    "Er yea that would be great thanks." Kairos said as as she offered him tea. He was quite nervous and unsure what he should do. It was weird for someone to just bring him to there home but he was welcoming the kindness.
    "It's a nice house you have." He said, unsure what to really say. "Are you sure its ok to be here? What about your parents?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Er yea that would be great thanks." Kairos said as as she offered him tea. He was quite nervous and unsure what he should do. It was weird for someone to just bring him to there home but he was welcoming the kindness.
    "It's a nice house you have." He said, unsure what to really say. "Are you sure its ok to be here? What about your parents?"
    "Right now my mother should be at work, so I usually have the house to myself until later in the evenings."

She scurried off into the kitchen to brew another pot of tea. This time, she'd paid close attention to the water to make sure it didn't boil over. She tended to have a nasty habit of leaving alone to do other things, and once the water started to boil over she would burn herself when she grabbed the pot.

After about five minutes, Kat came out of the kitchen with two cups of green tea and set them on the kotatsu table in the middle of the room.

"So tell me about yourself" She said with a warm smile. "It's always nice to meet others shifters. It's a good feeling to know that I'm not the only one out there."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(lol...ok I have no idea what Jericho would do while being asleep so...)

"Alright...let's get this over with," Jericho didn't flinch at the needle's prick.

The liquid was injected and slowly his eyes became heavy. Roivas was floating around somewhere. Maybe it was his own mind. Wherever it was, it was dark.
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay smiled and nodded.

"Its seems small, but its pretty roomy inside, so no worries."

Katie hopped in the front seat and strapped herself in. She tried to prepare herself mentally for what was ahead for her. She wondered if perhaps Miria would be bothered by her powers, but then again Miria seemed to have powers of her own.

Jay started up the car once everyone was inside. He took out his phone's GPS and typed in the location, and began to follow the instructions. After a few turns and a few miles, he soon found himself by Kapox University, where he felt his car rolling over something, and his car wobbling a bit. He pulled over and got out of the car. He looked at one of the tires, kicked it and mumbled a few profanities under his breath.

"Great, a flat. Any suggestions?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When they got into Jay's car, Miria felt a bit uncomfortable. Someone's powers were making her seem very uneasy except she couldn't tell who's it was. All of her thoughts were cluttered with other things that were on her mind. Miria knew that something wasn't quite right but she shrugged it off and thought she was merely tired. All of a sudden, a sudden pop happened and Jay pulled his car to the side. Miria got out of the car and looked at the flat. She rubbed her arms, trying to keep warm and to shrug off the terrible feeling she was getting.

"I am getting a really weird feeling...and its not a good one...What do you think we should do? If we do fix the flat, someone could be already taking care of those rabid animals. When we get there, it could be all for nothing. OR.....we walk. I suggest we don't walk." Miria continued to rub her arms, unable to shake off the terrible feeling the air is giving off.
    Last edited by Infinita; 06-10-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Kevin lay with Hana, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Corporal, it's Briggs. I'm in a tight spot right now. Just listen and pay attention. At 0400 hours, we got word that animals were attacking people. We don't know when they are happening but we can't do anything to interfere. These matters are not up to the guard. The police are on it right now but not much is really being done. Right now you have the guard's full support. We can't provide reinforcements though. Can you investigate the matter?"

"This sounds pretty serious but I'll get right on it."

When Kevin hung up, he said, "Hana, can you call Anthony? I have to give him a briefing."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "Right now my mother should be at work, so I usually have the house to myself until later in the evenings."

She scurried off into the kitchen to brew another pot of tea. This time, she'd paid close attention to the water to make sure it didn't boil over. She tended to have a nasty habit of leaving alone to do other things, and once the water started to boil over she would burn herself when she grabbed the pot.

After about five minutes, Kat came out of the kitchen with two cups of green tea and set them on the kotatsu table in the middle of the room.

"So tell me about yourself" She said with a warm smile. "It's always nice to meet others shifters. It's a good feeling to know that I'm not the only one out there."
    Kairos went and sat down with Kat. He took the tea carefully and had a drink. It was hot but nice.
    "Thank you. For the tea and the hospitality." He said with a smile.
    "She is a kind person." Shadow added.
    "Me? About me." He began thinking as she asked the question. "Do you remember the bookstore on the main street. Knowledge corner. I worked there with the owner John. I was the quiet kid at the counter with his head always in a book. I don't know if you have been there before but that what it was like. Well used to be." He said.
    "A lot has happened to me that I can't really know where to start. Bad things." He remember being improisoned, "And good things," He remembered Kiyoshi.
    "But other shifters." He added, "There are tons around here. I can see some that I haven't even met. It's kind of embarressing some times. Like when you over boil water." He suddenly raised his hand to his mouth realising what he said, "Sorry about that. My shifter power allows me to see the future. Sometime it gives me glimpses of the past as well. Thats how I know that." He smiled, "Bit annoying sometimes no?" He laughed.
    "You find it annoying?" Shadow asked.
    "Well no, but you know what I meant."
    "Yea I did" Shadow laughed.
    Kairos came back to the real world. "So anyways what about you? I'm sure you have an interesting tale?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez continued to look at Rain a while, confused. He would probably always remain a mystery to her and she'd probably never be able to figure him out. She shrugged got back up to her feet as she started back towards the kitchen.

Instead, though, she sat on the floor and leaned against the wall with a sigh. She was too tired to go anywhere else and she decided she'd sleep right where she was.

----------

Hana jumped up quickly. She didn't like the tone in Kevin's voice at all. "Alright, I'll go get him."

She ran out into the living room, to find everyone else in the house asleep. A little jealous, she ran over to Anthony and shook his shoulder. "Hey, wake up. I think it's really important. You have to wake up."

After waking him up she ran to Carlos and realized he probably needed to know, too. She wasn't going to bother Rain or Jez. Out of all of them, someone needed to get sleep. Altough, she was sure all her running around would most likely wake them up.

"Carlos, wake up." She made sure not to whisper. If speaking loudly would work, she had to try it. Anything to wake both of them up.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick stepped out the car as if gathering his bearings. But was secretly repealing the laws he had previously put up. He didn't want to cause more problems than necessary. After a moment he turned back to everyone... "We're near the Kapok U. Perhaps we can all take that little survey I mentioned and pool the money we get from it to help pay for a cab or something."

Samael eventually found Anton's collegue. She was a sleek older woman. He body long and thin. She was of an Indian anscestry, though she was clearly born elsewhere as her english was perfectly spoken.

And he didn't care.

She asked him to guide her around... to the alumni and the physics buildings which he did. Once he finished with her he returned to the basement and the office where the interviews were be held. He still felt somewhat suspicious of the cyclotron, it just seemed... out of place. But he ignored it presently. He entered the waiting room just as a young hispanic girl came out from the interview room. She immediately began to gravitate toward the take, like the child she was, but when she noticed Samael she seemed to back away fearfully. She had the air of a shy girl, but this...terror, that seemed to roll off her skin was beyond the norm.

But Samael didn't care.

He headed to the interview room to ask Anton if he had more tasks for Samael to do.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos went and sat down with Kat. He took the tea carefully and had a drink. It was hot but nice.
    "Thank you. For the tea and the hospitality." He said with a smile.
    "She is a kind person." Shadow added.
    "Me? About me." He began thinking as she asked the question. "Do you remember the bookstore on the main street. Knowledge corner. I worked there with the owner John. I was the quiet kid at the counter with his head always in a book. I don't know if you have been there before but that what it was like. Well used to be." He said.
    "A lot has happened to me that I can't really know where to start. Bad things." He remember being improisoned, "And good things," He remembered Kiyoshi.
    "But other shifters." He added, "There are tons around here. I can see some that I haven't even met. It's kind of embarressing some times. Like when you over boil water." He suddenly raised his hand to his mouth realising what he said, "Sorry about that. My shifter power allows me to see the future. Sometime it gives me glimpses of the past as well. Thats how I know that." He smiled, "Bit annoying sometimes no?" He laughed.
    "You find it annoying?" Shadow asked.
    "Well no, but you know what I meant."
    "Yea I did" Shadow laughed.
    Kairos came back to the real world. "So anyways what about you? I'm sure you have an interesting tale?"
    "Well.." Kat took a small sip of her tea before she spoke. " I recently moved with my mother from Okinawa shortly after my father died. It's been a little difficult to adjust since I can't read English, but I've been able to meet some very interesting people."

She then beamed a warm smile. " I was extremely surprised when my best friend Kiyo-chan(Kiyoshi) moved here too. I couldn't believe it! But it seems that lately she's had this Kyon person around a lot lately. " She then started to blush as bit as she took another sip of her tea. "I don't really like him. He's a perv." She was reminded of horrible memories of Kyon taking her first kiss, as well as her second shortly after that.

"For awhile my mother was constantly trying to marry me off to rich westerners here at Kapok, and it seemed like every other day she'd bring home suitors. But.......thanks to Xanu.....I don't have that problem anymore...."

Her face started to sadden for a moment, but then she quickly shook and smiled again. "eheheheh. Sorry about that. I just kind of went off and started rambling."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean watches everyone slip out of the restaurant as he finishes up his meal. He leaves a twenty on the table after motioning to his waitress and slips out, heading over to his car.

After starting it up and giving them time to get underway, he casually follows the group from several blocks away. Though he can't see them, he still knows where they are thanks to his link to Miria. After a couple of miles he realizes they are getting close to the university and Miria's unease is keeping her sharply in his senses.

Then he feels them stop and her worry shoot up for a moment. He changes his route and crosses down the street in the opposite direction they were headed in, driving towards them and stopping in the street beside them.

After winding down his window, he gives a little wave. "Y'u be'needin' a lil help 'dar?" he calls out.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Sailor this all happens in front of Jez. He wakes up and then hallucinates not hallucinates in dream and wakes up. Okay. Had to make that clear.

As Rain nodded asleep he felt someone nudge him on the shoulder.
    "Rain get up," he heard the familiar voice.
    Rain opened his eyes and looked at Jez who look like she was ready to pass out. But to his side stood the impression of his grandfather. Oddly his grandfather held a drill in his hands and smiled.
    "Come we're going home," Grandpa said.
    "How did you get in grandpa?" Rain asked.
    "The nice young man Kevin opened the door for me," Grandpa said.
    "But the doctor said you were dead," Rain said again.
    "No no the doctor was wrong that was someone else's grandfather...I'm upset to hear that they didn't call you back to tell you that,"
    "I don't think you're my real grandfather,"
    "Rain don't be silly..when we get home you'll take your medicine and feel a lot better,"
    "But you called a minute ago and now you're here two minutes later,"
    "Rain that doesn't matter...do you want me to use force?"
    "Who are you?"
    "Your grandfather, come on home,"
    His grandfather grabbed his wrist and began to stand him up. Rain was reluctant to sit up and he staid mostly sitting down. His grandfather turned towards him suddenly. It was the usual angry face grandfather gave. His grandfather threw him onto the ground.
    "Rain," his grandfather rang, "I'll have to make you go by force...that's why I brought this drill it will go tightly into the knee cap so I can dragged you better...I'm old and tired."
    "Don't do that," Rain said.
    His grandfather turned on the drill. And began to do as he had said he would. Rain could feel the pain in his knee.
    "Jez Jez Jez!" he called out, "Make my grandfather stop."
    "There is no use for calling out," his grandfather said.
    "Jez get grandpa off of me......."
    His mouth was covered and his grandfather finished both knees. His grandfather uncovered his mouth. He was ready to drag Rain, but Rain was going to scream something else out. So his grandfather bent down and began the drill again and went to Rain's mouth. Rain choked on blood or the taste of blood. Pain sored as his throat was being cut by a drill. Tears flowed from his eyes.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez couldn't figure out what was going on. She watched Rain as he cried in pain. There was no one else there. There was no reason for him to be in pain. And yet, she was watching him cry.

Feeling helpless, she grabbed his shoulders. "Rain!" She shouted. She wasn't sure what else to do. It was the first time in a while that she felt helpless. There was no one to stop.

"Rain! I'm right here." She knealt in front of him and grabbed tighter onto his shoulders. She was hoping that whoever he saw was standing there and she could break the focus between the two. "Rain, don't worry. I'm right here." She felt herself crying but couldn't help it. She didn't know what else to do to help. She always thought that she could solve everything but this proved that she couldn't. She hated the feeling of being helpless.

She quickly wiped the tears away to appear stronger. "Please, Rain. Please..." Grapping his shoulders as tightly as she could. She wasn't sure what else there was that she could do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

*Ignore the man behind the curtain*
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 06-11-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Weird double post
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: This post is also for Tamaki-Sama and Rein*, so heads up).

After all was said and done, Kiyoshi walked out of the Admissions office feeling rather triumphant.

She began walking across a grassy area and towards a parking lot. Whilst being in the Admission’s office she made sure to pick up a map of the campus so that way she did not have to ask Samael or anybody else for that matter, for help.

A map, yes… That solved a lot of her current…problems.

Sighing in content, Kiyoshi started heading toward where the map said the bus stop was located, planning on taking the bus to the other end of town so that way she could stop by her family’s business downtown Kapok, located across the street from the park, and return her main uniform like her mother had requested. She had called to let her know while Kiyoshi was in the Admission’s office, and she made a rather big scene at that, although being on the other end of the phone.

With her mom, that was indeed a big possibility, and even more so, occurrence.

‘That was embarrassing.’ Kiyoshi thought.

‘Yeah, well… You know your Mother.’

‘Yes, I guess I do…’

Kiyoshi’s thoughts trailed off from there, veering off onto a path she would have rather not had them trail to—a path she would have rather avoided.

‘Kiyoshi, I didn’t mean that. I just merely-‘

‘I know Kyon. But you know, Professor Anton just got me thinking about a few things, and that just happens to be one of them. I have never really touched bases with that, and I think a part of me has always wanted to. But then again… I just left it alone…’

‘Just don’t worry about it. Well, at least not right now. Just clear your mind a bit. You’re pretty good at doing that, especially when you are by yourself. So just take the bus down to the Café, and then head home to do some studying. You have exams to take in the morning.’

‘I know, I know, and…true.’

At that she started across one of the parking lots, located on the universities campus, and began her way to the bus stop.

Suddenly though, she heard something slight, and stopped in her tracks.

She swore she could have heard a slight sound come from an area in front of her, off to the side a bit, and she then quickly looked up to scan the area.

When Kiyoshi did this, she noticed several things.

First, Galen Arvanitis, second, that strange girl whom stated her name at her house when Kairos had told her that he…

Her mind had no time for thoughts like that. She had to focus on other things at that moment.

Third, there was something that strangely resembled a liger, and it appeared to be stalking them. Galen then stepped in front of the girl named…Reina, yes, that was it, Reina.

Kiyoshi may have only been good at a few select things, and she did not believe those to be good traits, but although a little stuck sometimes, she did have a knack for remembering whom people were, and the names that had gone with their faces, even if she only had gotten a brief introduction.

Galen had stepped in front of Reina as into protect her. But was he going to do? Could he even do anything?

Kiyoshi was suddenly panicked for whatever may come, and even though she was trying to avoid the whole fighting thing, three people may have bettered the odds, and was sure as hell better then two.

Kiyoshi laughed lightly to herself then, just one small chuckle.

‘A liger here in Kapok Bay? Ha! What in the world am I going to encounter next? Things just keep on getting more and more odd as time passes whilst being here.’

‘Whatever you do Kiyoshi, just be careful. If it comes down to it, I am going to sacrifice a little bit of something and go for a permanent power surge. Nobody but you will be able to tell or sense it since I do in fact block abilities, but it will enable your protection all the time instead of just when I transfer my energy to you. Also-‘

He quickly cut Kiyoshi’s own thought on that off as well.

‘Yes Kiyoshi, I will go into further detail later. You just have other things do handle right now.’

‘Well I-‘

‘Yeah, I guess you’re right. You don’t have to. You’re choosing to.’

Kyon sighed then.

‘I will probably never understand you, but you’re nicer then you think you are, and no, that was not queue for you to deny it. Just get it over with already.’

Kiyoshi nodded slightly before walking off into the direction in which Reina and Galen were standing.

‘Oh, and Kiyoshi?’

‘Yes, Kyon?’

‘Be careful.’

‘Hn?’

‘Yeah, I don’t feel like dyeing just yet.’

Kiyoshi started to say something then, moving besides Galen.

“Need some help?” She asked, smirking a bit.

Oh this was truly amusing! Or it would be at least.

He truly had no idea what he was talking about earlier. He just kept on denying what she had said, and Samael’s words as well. Well, he did not have to believe her earlier, besides, he might just find out how wrong he was soon enough.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jez couldn't figure out what was going on. She watched Rain as he cried in pain. There was no one else there. There was no reason for him to be in pain. And yet, she was watching him cry.

Feeling helpless, she grabbed his shoulders. "Rain!" She shouted. She wasn't sure what else to do. It was the first time in a while that she felt helpless. There was no one to stop.

"Rain! I'm right here." She knealt in front of him and grabbed tighter onto his shoulders. She was hoping that whoever he saw was standing there and she could break the focus between the two. "Rain, don't worry. I'm right here." She felt herself crying but couldn't help it. She didn't know what else to do to help. She always thought that she could solve everything but this proved that she couldn't. She hated the feeling of being helpless.

She quickly wiped the tears away to appear stronger. "Please, Rain. Please..." Grapping his shoulders as tightly as she could. She wasn't sure what else there was that she could do.

His grandfather was pushed away by Jez. And Rain stared at Jez, was she here to help.
    "It's my turn Rain...time to get a grip," Jez said.
    Her nails dug deep into his flesh. Rain started to scream again. Jez's eyes gleamed with an evil smirk. Rain pushed her off and stared at her grandfather and Jez.
    "Stay away from me," Rain said, "You're both evil...evil...go away."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez was a little thrown off by Rain pushing her away. She looked at him as he shouted at her about being evil. She knew she had a bit of an attitude, but...

She shook her head and tried to leave those thoughts behind. Instead, she straightened herself out and once again grabbed Rain. This time, though, she wrapped her arms around his chest in an attempt to pin his arms to his sides.

"I'm not going anywhere Rain. I'm not trying to hurt you. You have to believe me." She made sure to only hold on tight enough to keep him still and from pushing her away. "I'm your friend. The last thing I'd do would be hurting you." She didn't know what else to do. It seemed like everything she tried only makes things worse.

She made a last ditch attempt at stopping what was going on. She turned to the empty room around them and took a deep breath. "Leave him alone. Stop hurting him." She had a clue who she was suppose to be stopping. Just the thought that maybe Rain would hear her trying to help and realize she was only trying to help.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos woke, unsurprised knowing Kevin wanted something. He got up and sat in front of Kevin, awaiting others so that briefing may commence.

"Hana, you should really stay in bed and heal up with Kevin. We don't want you getting hurt again and we need Kevin's wounds to fully heal for him to really take action. I shall wait for Anthony to arrive."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana sat down again on her makeshift bed and nodded. "Alright. But, I just want to know what's going on."

Looking at Kevin, she couldn't help but let a curious look cross over her face. "What was that call all about? You haven't been acting right since you recieved it." It didn't help that all she could think about was that her wishes weren't being answered. They were going somewhere else that required fighting and risk-taking. She didn't want to have to get involved with someone else's problems again. Of course, she didn't give herself much of a chance. She always dragged herself into other people's lives because she had to fix them. She sighed as she waited.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Yeah, I dont suggest we walk either..."

Katie looked at the tire and pouted a bit. Her attention shifted to Fredrick when he mentioned the survey and a cab. She turned to Jay.

"Not such a bad idea I guess?"

Before he could answer, he heard someone call over to them from across the street.

"Yeah, we could use the help!"

He turned back to Katie, Miria and Fredrick.

"You guys go on ahead with the survey while I stay here and try to fix this up. If anything, I'll try to help with the furry critters myself. Hopefully you guys wont be gone too long though."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The major called about something he needs done that the guard can't do. I cannot carry out the job and I am not sending you to carry it out. I requested Anthony and Carlos as I would like them to perform in my place while I protect you here. You and I won't have to fight. Tell me...What is wrong, dear?"

Kevin had a concerned look on his face as he sat in bed, looking at Hana. He felt her soft skin and held her, trying not to hurt himself.

"I won't let you go, Hana. Since we won't be fighting, we can stay here and talk to each other. We can even play a game or two, if you like. I haven't played games in a long time so I think some fun should be a little more influential in my life. Would you like that? Would you like to play some games and just lay down whilst talking? With my current condition, I can't really walk much but at least I can make it to the restroom and back just fine."

"Hana, he's speaking well from the depths of his heart when he says that he doesn't want you hurt. He loves you and wishes to continue protecting you, hence the reason for him keeping you here with him. He wants to spend quality time with you for a change instead of always seeking to destroy the false god and plotting to kill Orochi. Would spending time with him make you feel better? If there is anything you else you would like from Kevin, speak up."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-13-2009 at 01:07 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jez was a little thrown off by Rain pushing her away. She looked at him as he shouted at her about being evil. She knew she had a bit of an attitude, but...

She shook her head and tried to leave those thoughts behind. Instead, she straightened herself out and once again grabbed Rain. This time, though, she wrapped her arms around his chest in an attempt to pin his arms to his sides.

"I'm not going anywhere Rain. I'm not trying to hurt you. You have to believe me." She made sure to only hold on tight enough to keep him still and from pushing her away. "I'm your friend. The last thing I'd do would be hurting you." She didn't know what else to do. It seemed like everything she tried only makes things worse.

She made a last ditch attempt at stopping what was going on. She turned to the empty room around them and took a deep breath. "Leave him alone. Stop hurting him." She had a clue who she was suppose to be stopping. Just the thought that maybe Rain would hear her trying to help and realize she was only trying to help.
    Rain felt Jez grab onto him. He struggled and struggled. Then she let go and stared at his grandfather.
    "Get more people we'll need more people," Jez said.
    "No..please...I'll just go home...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I disobeyed...don't punish me any more," Rain pleaded now.
    The grandfather nodded and walked over to give Jez the drill. Rain got up despite his fear and grabbed Jez from behind.
    "You can't...you can't kill," Rain said, "Tell him not to get more tell him not to."

Closed Thread

Thread Information