AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 65 of 186 FirstFirst ... 15 55 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: “A, B, C, or a, b, c…”=Talking. ‘A, B, C, or a, b, c…’=Thought process. By the way, sorry about the wait Valkarma, but here you go, typos and all. Enjoy. Ha-ha)!

(OOC: I am going to try to post again before I leave for school in the morning, but if I cannot, I just thought that I would let you know that I will be able to do so until much later in the evening. Apparently I have something of a “social life” now, so yeah… Curses! No comment on that…heh… Anyway, moving forward. Heehee So I will post as soon as I possible can. Thank you).

“…Me?” The boy had asked, stuttering. “Yes, you silly!” Kiyoshi said as she then smiled. After a few moments of silence, he had then begun to speak again. “Me? I’m Kairos.” He replied. Kiyoshi mouthed his name a few times before saying it out loud, thinking it over a bit. “Kairos? Well, that’s a nice name.” She said as she smiled further.

A part of her was glad that he was blind, because of everything that she had been through within the past few days. I mean practically three days had passed, only three days just about, and Kiyoshi was still marked from head to toe with something, well, almost.

She still had a rather large cut going across her left cheek, a slightly bruised up neck, a broken finger that had been in a splint for a small while now, and a cut that extended down her right ring finger, to the palm of her hand that had been and still was bandaged, which was only a finger away from the broken one. It might not have seemed like much, but at least she was already starting to heal.

Kiyoshi blamed the hot springs for that, and she was grateful that they had seemed to have some sort of healing component within them, which always helped her injuries heal more quickly. That was a good thing at least, but it made her grateful all the same for Kairos’s blindness.

Although that had saddened her on some level…

It made Kiyoshi think about how it had happened, and contemplate on if he had always been that way or not. She wanted to know more about him, but where in the World would she even begin? They were strangers, although they now knew one another’s names, acquaintances then, and that just made her ponder more.

“It’s nice to meet you Kiyoshi.” He had said after a few more minutes had passed, pulling his hand gently from hers in the process. “Nice to meet you as well.” She responded politely, wondering if that is how she made Samael feel when they had talked to each other at first, with the lulls in the conversation and all.

Kiyoshi was taken completely off guard by his next question, not expecting it; most likely due to getting lost in her thoughts yet again. “But what are you doing here?” Kairos had asked. Kiyoshi thought that over for a few seconds, thinking of a sufficient answer, and a true one at that.

“Actually, to be honest with you, I am not quite so sure what I’m doing here myself.” She began, then she looked up at his face and into his eyes as she answered, regardless of him being blind or not. Kiyoshi treated everyone the same regardless of the situation, well, for the most part. It all depended on the circumstances at hand, of course. “To be honest with you, yes, like I said a few seconds ago, I am not sure what I am doing here. But I came here by umm… Because I followed you.”

Then it had all just flowed out of her mouth. It had been a long time since she had rambled on about something, so she was not as use to it as she use to have been, but she could not help but have it happen; she just let the words flow from then on.

“I mean I was curious. You had two girls save you from a burning and almost completely destroyed, an almost absolutely demolished building. You then walked away when you thought that nobody was paying any attention to you at all, without even saying a simple goodbye or thank you to either of them. And to me it had seemed as if they were actually concerned about you, truly concerned about you, but still you left without saying anything. It was a very
    mysterious thin to do, and although highly unlike me, it sort of drew me in, so I followed you, letting my curiosity get the better of me.”
    She then clapped her hands quickly over her mouth, despite her splinted finger and bandage.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I tend to get a little carried away sometimes, but I can’t help it. I know that I should not have followed you, and it was wrong to do, but it is already done and over with and there isn’t really anything I can do about it now. Besides, being in a bookstore, I have absolutely no idea where I am. So I am here, as you are. Although my intentions weren’t quite so much as those you may consider good. But I was curious! I couldn’t help it! I am so sorry!”

At that Kiyoshi slid back a little, and sat propped up against the wall again. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed slightly. Her thoughts had begun to run amuck again, and she cursed herself for thinking too much. Sometimes it was not necessarily a good thing, especially if you were getting answers in return.

‘Stop stressing over it. He seems fine.’ Kyon began. ‘Shut up! You know nothing Kyon. He hasn’t even said anything yet.’ Kiyoshi responded. ‘You see! This is why I loathe you so! You are annoying, and you never listen!’ Kyon ranted. ‘Well I loathe you just as much! You are just as annoying! Be quiet already. You are disturbing my thought process.’ Kiyoshi shot back at him immediately. ‘I am your mental thought process at times. You cannot seriously be that dense! Besides, you are most definitely the annoying one! You have not even studied yet and your test is the day after tomorrow. You know, the one for College!’

Kiyoshi closed her eyes tightly, and tried to concentrate on something different, but Kyon’s words continued to ring about inside of her mind. She sighed in frustration then, realizing too late that she was not alone at that very moment in time. She just hoped that Kairos did not take it the wrong way.

‘You are so nerve-racking sometimes Kyon! Don’t you think that I already all of this? Can’t you just give me a bloody break? I have been through a whole crap load within the past few days, and you still expect all of this and more out of me. Don’t you dare think that I am going to miss the chance, id I get an opportunity to eve do it, to put your *** back into that back as soon as possible!’

Kyon did not respond for a few moments, but when he did, he had decided to ignore the last bit… Well at least at first. ‘Of course I expect all of that and more out of you…’ Kyon begun. ‘It is because I know you can do it, that is if you really wanted to.’ He continued. ‘You wish. For all you know I didn’t even come from the book. Remember how dense you are now.’ Then after screwing up the “moment” by being somewhat of a prick, Kyon was silent, and Kiyoshi was thinking again.

She needed a distraction, the whole arguing with Kyon thing was getting ridiculous, and she felt like she was arguing with herself.

It only frustrated her, and she already felt ignorant for spilling everything at once to Kairos. What was she going to do now? For the time being, she just sat there, resting her arms on her knees, and staring at nothing in particular as she waited for nothing in particular to happen. Her life was just filled with confusion the more and more she continued to think about everything.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu smiled at Katsumi for a moment, then slowly fell to the ground, being caught gingerly by Kat.

"Katsumi-kun... the watch... use it... to contact Amy....." He Said, as he lost conciousness.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

"Nah sha, I jiz arrive last week. Got moi class and place done, moi car come in taday." Tahlia nodded to show she was paying a little bit of attention. She sorted out what he was saying until she understood it. "You arrived last week? From where?" Tahlia nearly jumped out of her socks when the car roared to life. Laughing at herself, Tahlia looked out the window for a minute. She wished she had gone out more, so she would have been able to recognize the scenery. It passed her in a blur.

Jean spoke to her again, but Tahlia didn't catch all of it due to her angry stomach. She glanced over at Jean. I think he's one of those people who are always happy. That's a nice change but, why did he go to the burning building? Sure, it was on fire but he had the intent on going in. For what? Arella's message would have reached anyone near the building, so he had to have heard it. Arella? Tahlia's eyes widened. She'd forgotten about Arella! Now that she'd remembered the girl, she was worried about her. Did she get burned as well? Did she hate Tahlia for not being able to save her? Would she get caught and taken to some other facility on a different island? Or if she got away and found herself someplace to stay, could she even take care of herself? Tahlia felt ill. She would have to go back and find the girl.

When her door opened, Tahlia looked about her in confusion. "You come inside sha, you take a shower. I give you a shirt, put mama's salve on da burns, feed you good." Tahlia merely looked at his outstretched hand, and pulled herself out of the car. She wasn't sure about this, but she defiantly needed a shower.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean gives a little shrug and smile as he doesn’t take his hand, then sets about pulling up the buggy top on the car. “Oh sha, I forgot. I’m from Louisiana, Ville Platte.” He turns to the bungalow and reaches out to rest his hand on her upper arm again, guiding her onto the porch and to the door.

Once she gets a look inside, she is confused for a moment. Everything is such a mix of really old and brand new. A couple of rockers appear to be hand made, next to a nearly new couch with what has to be a 50 year old or more quilt across the back. The coffee table is definitely hand made, the top a cross section of some type of tree (Cypress). A very old china hutch full of nick-nacks stands a little away from a brand new entertainment center with a flat TV and lots of electronics and speakers.

As Jean slips off with a “Be back sha”, Tahlia notices that the kitchen seems to be full of antiques. Pots, pans, coffee pot (right next to a modern coffee maker), plates, nearly everything she can see looks really old. Lots of it even looks hand made.

The soft sound of Jean’s voice saying “I show you ‘round sha, you feel better” [after] nearly makes her jump out of her singed skin. He smiles calmingly and holds up his hands to show her the large blue tee with the image of a fair and words in another language on it, along with what looks like a pair of light sleeping shorts. “Come sha, da shower ova there” he says as he leads her to a bathroom. He sets the cloths on the counter, pulls out a fresh towel and then gives her a soft smile.

I get dinner cooked, take you time sha” he says before closing the door.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I don’t mind waiting. I still get read your post anyways. And don’t worry about typos, everyone has them.)

Kairos stared at the girl curiously. She had sparked his interest. She didn’t seem too bad. And though he couldn’t tell it didn’t seem like she was bothered by him. She even seemed bright and quite happy. Almost the opposite of how he had been. Kairos leaned himself back against the near by wall and continued listening to her babble.
    “I mean I was curious. You had two girls save you from a burning and almost completely destroyed an almost absolutely demolished building. You then walked away when you thought that nobody was paying any attention to you at all, without even saying a simple goodbye or thank you to either of them. And to me it had seemed as if they were actually concerned about you, truly concerned about you, but still you left without saying anything. It was a very
    mysterious thin to do, and although highly unlike me, it sort of drew me in, so I followed you, letting my curiosity get the better of me.”
    Kairos laughed as she realised she had said too much. He smiled quite care free enjoying the moment. He needed something to brighten him up and it seemed like she was here to do just that. She had an innocence that wasn’t as present in others he had met. It was quite a breath of fresh air.
    “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I tend to get a little carried away sometimes, but I can’t help it. I know that I should not have followed you, and it was wrong to do, but it is already done and over with and there isn’t really anything I can do about it now. Besides, being in a bookstore, I have absolutely no idea where I am. So I am here, as you are. Although my intentions weren’t quite so much as those you may consider good. But I was curious! I couldn’t help it! I am so sorry!”
    “Don’t apologise. There is no need. I mean you haven’t hurt anyone so I guess your curiosity has done no harm.” He smiled a bit more, “Well except tripping me up.” He laughed a bit. “You also need to slow down when you speak. You could get words mixed up if you don’t. Relax.” He spoke softly. He still felt the shadow of his depression looming over him but this girl made it seem further away. Like a sister he never had. He knew that was a bit crazy to think but for some reason things didn’t feel that bad being near her. In fact it was like this with others. They felt like the family he never had.
    Suddenly he noticed it had gone quiet. There was a frustrated sigh and then nothing more. He was worried. Had he said something wrong? No.
    “Are you ok?” He asked. He tilted his head a little out of concern. “You sound stressed…I know!” Kairos suddenly jumped up and carefully feeling his way past the girl went back into the kitchen. With a quick feel about and a slightly burnt finger to add to his injuries, he was back in a few minutes with two cups of steaming hot chocolate. He sat down were he was before and picked one of the cups up and put it in front of himself for her to reach for.
    “Here have this. I was planning on having one myself when I woke up. They always help me calm myself down.” He smiled and he brought his own up to his lips. He took a sip and burnt his tongue.
    “Ow. He he. Best let it cool a bit.” He said, “So tell me what’s on your mind. You sound stressed.”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina watched as the car drove away. What to do now? the building in rubbles behind her. the injuried being curted away to saved and to get help. what does she do? she was still shook up about the whole thing. Stil no sign of Valkyrie.

She sighed, I think i'll go home for now. She was really tired. Thinking back, i think i should have take that ride. Walking is going to be a drag. She was replaying th edays events in her mind as she walked off into the woods.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos began carefully following Hana to make sure she wasn't getting herself in trouble. He wondered why Kevin would go alone to fight. Maybe it was a grudge of sorts? Or maybe he was feeling lucky and decided to seek the thrill of inflicting pain. Honestly, the thoughts are endless as they run in Carlos' brain. Was Kevin going it alone a way of saying, "If I don't make it back, at least you and Hana will be safe."?

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat managed to catch Xanu with one hand, but since she's not very strong on top of the fact that she's injured, her strength eventually gave way and she fell on the ground. She saw the watch on the ground and reached for it. But seeing as how everything on the watch was in English, she couldn't understand any of it.

"Great. Just great." She said, slightly annoyed as she punched random buttons on the watch.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: That is very true. Nobody is perfect, and no matter how close they think they are to that of “perfect” the further away from it they actually are. Gah! I sound like a bloody fortune cookie now. Ha-ha! Heehee).

(OOC: This post was rushed! Gah! School! Must leave, now! Arriverderci until later! Heehee).

“Don’t apologize. There is no need. I mean you haven’t hurt anyone so I guess your curiosity has done no harm.” Kiyoshi noticed that Kairos had smiled then. Well, that was something else that she was thinking before Kyon had begun to bother her. He was not going to flip a biscuit or anything? Even after Kiyoshi had admitted to following him?

Kairos was a very strange individual, a very strange individual indeed, and that just made Kiyoshi that much more curious about him. He truly was a person of his own. “Well except tripping me up.” He then added, and started laughing, Kiyoshi laughed a bit as well, but not as much as she normally would have. She was still “talking” to Kyon. How would she explain something like that? She would sound crazy, insane really. But yet… Kairos was a shifter, was he not? Kiyoshi had seen that herself. He would understand that, but where would she begin.

There she went again, thinking again. She was consumed in though as always, but that is what happened when she talked to Kyon, besides, she was still half awake and half asleep. She probably needed more rest, but she was awake now, and her curiosity would see to it that she would stay awake until she found out more about Kairos. That should be interesting… Very interesting….

“You also need to slow down when you speak. You could get words mixed up if you don’t. Relax.” He spoke softly, and Kiyoshi nodded in response, although she knew that he could not see her do so. That was when Kyon had stepped it up a notch, and the two of them had started arguing. Kiyoshi had sighed in frustration.

So it was quiet in the room, and she had not realized that she might have made the wrong impression until Kairos had said something to her about it. “Are you okay?” Kiyoshi looked up immediately at him, and just in time to see him tilt his head slightly. Was he worried about her? Why? They did not even know each other.

“You sound stressed…I know!” She did not even get a chance to respond to him, before he had jumped up and then had carefully begun to feel his way out of the area that they were sitting in. Kiyoshi wanted to go with him, to make sure that everything was all right, and that he would not get hurt in the process, but she thought it best to just stay where she was. Plus, that would give her more time to think.

A few minutes later, he came back in the room with two glasses of hot chocolate, and set one down in front of him for her. He did not even have to do anything in the first place for her, and yet he did anyway. Kiyoshi wasn’t use to this sort of thing. It was nice…

‘That was nice of him.’

“Here have this. I was planning on having one myself when I woke up. They always help me calm myself down.” Kairos had then smiled and brought his cup up to his lips, and sipped at the warm liquid inside. “Ow. He he. Best let it cool a bit.” He said, “So tell me what’s on your mind. You sound stressed.”

Kiyoshi agreed. “Right, I will be sure to wait for it to cool.” Then she scooted herself away from the wall, and took the cup that he had placed in front of himself for her. She gently cradled the cup in between both of her hands, letting the warmth from the glass warm them up. She stayed sitting in front of him, not scooting back again as she contemplated on what to tell him.

She did, in fact, not know him very well, and she did not want to spill everything out all at once like she had moments before. “I was just a little frustrated. Nothing’s wrong really. I have just had a very long past few days, and to put it quite blatantly, and simply at the same time, it is more of an inner conflict. Nothing much, so please don’t worry about it.” She then took a sip of the hot chocolate that Kairos had handed her, taking her chances, and luckily, did not burn her tongue in the process.

“So…” She bean, not knowing what else to say. “You’re a shifter?” She asked right and straight out. Yeah, for someone who did not want to spill everything about her, Kiyoshi sure as hell wanted to know about others. That was a contradictory. But she waited for a response all the same. Maybe if they bean talking more, she would feel a little more comfortable to open up to him. She was already beginning to…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: I like cookies...Damn mustn't eat you.... Oh and rushed posts are no problem. So long as you said what you wanted to.)

He waited for her response. He wouldn't push her.

“I was just a little frustrated. Nothing’s wrong really. I have just had a very long past few days, and to put it quite blatantly, and simply at the same time, it is more of an inner conflict. Nothing much, so please don’t worry about it.”

"Well so long as you are ok keeping those things inside." He didn't smiled like normal. "Sometimes its best to just trust another and let it out." He took another sip of his hot chocolate. It burned a bit but not to much. Nothing compeared to how his arm was. How had he ignored that pain? It wasn't important right now. It would heal with time. He turned his attention back to Kiyoshi.

“So…” She bean, not knowing what else to say. “You’re a shifter?”

Kairos just laughed. It wasn't mocking but it was at her. He knew that he didn't just bump into normal people. They were always shifters. This girl had to be one. It was just the right piece of puzzle for this jigsaw.
    "Sorry, I'm sorry it wasn't me mocking you." He smiled, "Your a shifter as well ain't you?" He paused. Thinking to himself he realised she had been closed about her problems. She proberly wouldn't answer this without trusting him. So he decided to just continue talking.
    "But in answer to you question yes I am. I wonder how you know though? Can you just tell or have you been here longer then I thought." He smiled a bit. He also felt the tug of strings. No now wasn't the time to shift. He would wait for a few more moments.
    "I know you might be wondering why I'm talling you so, but I'm not giving you details until I learn more about you. Your not the only one who can be interested in something. So why don't you say something about yourself?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked back at Carlos. "Maybe she should make ourselves less noticable." She shifted back to her regular form before making her way to the street. She walked down the sidewalk, watching the people walking by. Who knew it could be somewhat peaceful here. I mean, after everything thats been happening. You wouldn't think it was possible. She thought to herself with a smile. "Carlos, you don't have to stay with me. If you have anything better to do you can go. Although, I'd like to have some company. It's your choice." She smiled as she shoved her hands in her pockets, and continued walking. "Maybe we can talk more about Kevin." Smiling to herself, she chuckled. "I'd like that."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael just say their, his eye half closed, he wasn't tired but he tried to feign sleep. He didn't really know what Kat was fiddling around with but it looked like something he didn't really know about. He had little experience with watches. He could tell time from one like anyone else, but he didn't know any of their other functions. He had always just relied on the position of the sun, the occasional clock attached to a lamppost, or similar other object in the world around to tell time. He had never purchased something specifically for the purpose.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OCC: I know it probably does not even bother anyone else, but my “G” key on my keyboard is sticky, and every time I go to write the word “began”, it turns into the word, “bean”, and it is extremely annoying to me. Especially since I think the latter is an ugly word. I probably should not have even pointed it out, but I just thought that I would randomly let you all know that it is becoming one of my pet peeves due to its ignorance. Yes, yes a word can be ignorant. Heehee).

”Well so long as you are ok keeping those things inside.” Kairos responded to Kiyoshi, his facial expression plain. Kiyoshi took note of that. Was she insane? Why did she even care what facial expressions he did or did not make? Why was she so curious about somebody, especially an individual that she hardly knew? It was like when she first met… “Sometimes its best to just trust another and let it out.” He continued, as he took another sip of his hot chocolate.

Kiyoshi thought about how that would be hell for his taste buds later. She hated when that sort of things happened. When you got to anxious about eating or drinking something, and despite the obvious factors, indicating to it being hot, and quite hot at that, you would go ahead and eat it anyway, realizing only a few seconds later how hot it really was, and then silently cursing yourself as you think about how long it is going to take before you are even able to eat anything and taste it properly again.

As Kiyoshi was about to take another sip of her hot chocolate, bringing the cup up to her lips, parting them slightly so she could let the warm liquid pour into her mouth, Kairos had started laughing after she had asked her question. Gingerly cradling the cup in between her hands, her fingertips lightly brushing against the smooth glass as she pulled the cup away from her face, Kiyoshi then looked over at Kairos with a questionable expression.

How random was his laughter? She could have sworn that he was contemplating on something only a few moments before. “Sorry, I'm sorry it wasn't me mocking you.” He had smiled then before continuing. “Your a shifter as well ain't you?” Kairos paused in the conversation then, that is if you would call it a conversation since Kiyoshi was just sitting there, most likely just staring awkwardly at Kairos. That awful pause of silence that had caused Kiyoshi to think again. Had she caused it? Was she supposed to answer? Would she?

She had decided to answer his question, but once she opened her mouth to do so, Kairos had begun talking again. “But in answer to you question yes I am. I wonder how you know though? Can you just tell or have you been here longer then I thought.” He paused again for a few seconds, as she figured that Kairos was just thinking like she was doing, so she thought it best to wait for him to start speaking again before contributing to the conversation herself.

“I know you might be wondering why I'm telling you so, but I'm not giving you details until I learn more about you. You’re not the only one who can be interested in something. So why don't you say something about yourself?” Kiyoshi took her time in answering the questions, carefully thinking each one out before she spoke, and taking a few more sips of her hot chocolate in the process.

Before answering though, something that Kairos had said replayed in her mind, she looked up at him again, not knowing quite what to think about it. “You’re interested in me?” Kiyoshi asked, a little shocked. Her? Kiyoshi Nakamura, interesting? Now she had heard it all.

‘Stop thinking so much Kiyoshi, he probably wasn’t even referring to you.’ Kiyoshi still wanted an answer regardless of what Kyon had said, but instead of having any patience, she went ahead and decided to answer his questions as well, hoping that he would still answer hers in return.

“I have been here longer then you think that I have been.” She had begun. “I can’t tell. So don’t worry about that. I mean I can pick up on weird things every now and then, but I can’t tell whether or not someone is a shifter just be being around them or talking to them. I mean they would have to shift in front of me to have me merely believe that they were. Which is how I came to know that you were a shifter. I saw you revert back into the form that you are in now.”

Kiyoshi took another sip of her hot chocolate then before speaking. “I know what you mean about not wanting to give anyone details about you, especially if you don’t know them very well.” She sighed then, looking down at what liquid still remained in her cup as she thought about what to say next. She smiled slightly to herself before looking up from the rippling milky brown tinted liquid in her cup.

“Nah, I wouldn’t say that I was a shifter. I’m just cursed. Or at least that is my opinion on the whole lot of it.” Kyon scoffed at that from within her mind, and it made her smile further. His reactions to some of the things that she said were highly amusing, but she was more focused on Kairos at the moment, and Kyon just rolled his eyes to that. “Technically, all I have is a separate soul within my body. It is as if we are sharing it. We are both of two separate minds, and two separate spirits, but we are both in compliance to one another, because we have to share my body.”

She paused then to take another sip of her hot chocolate, finishing the rest of it off as she thought about how to explain it further, gently resting the cup down on the floor beneath them.

“When the “shift” occurs, since we do have to share one body, with the same chemical make up, when the shift occurs, he looks more like me then he did before the curse was set upon me. Same color eyes, hair, and skin tone, just things such as that. Although I must admit that despite it all, it is kind of tough to handle a guy in your body when you yourself are anything but. It makes for some pretty perverted and uncalled for situations.” Kiyoshi put one of her hands behind her head then and giggled lightly at that.

“But the arguing is amusing at times, and you grow accustomed to it after awhile. Still though, it is very awkward…heh…” Kiyoshi smiled then, being very proud of herself for actually telling someone even the smallest amount of information about herself. Although she had not fully confided in Kairos, she knew that she would probably end up doing so eventually. He was easy to talk to and get along with, and it seemed as if he understood. She just hoped that it lasted longer then she thought it would.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Anyone watching the news or listening to the radio gets something similar to this.

"Our top story. Shifters causing mayhem again!"

The order of stories varies by station but main stories include the fight in the warehouse district.

'Apperantly the building was destroyed by a shifter fight. Eyewitnesses describe a flying shifter in a black coat and two other shifters"

We have some footage from a camera phone from the fight, which appears to have started in the now burned down warehouse, spilled over into a residential zone".

It then shows wobbly camera phone images of Loriago, being chased by a cartoony looking F-35 with someone looking kinda like Kairos on it.

"We have reports from the military that there isn't a F-35 anywhere on the island. So that must be what one shifter is trying to look like."

"Was that the shifter on top that rescued some people from the fire on the night of madness?"

"I'm not sure bob"

the next story is the carnage from the bombs. Though they don't have much for details on this one.

"But what the public really wants to know is if shifters will respect Red day, and then White day after it"
    (Cut to people on the street who are hoping things don't get ruined, sometimes they remember to hope nobody was hurt in the fights. Or at least that they pull through. It's a big holiday, and red day is the day after tomorrow).

After that our last story. Figuring out what's going on with the Governorship!

OOC: Sorry if this is a little more disjointed than usual. I'm in a rush this morning).

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia payed no attention to the details of the house as she walked through it. It held no obvious interest to her. She was now thinking on how she was going to leave this place. Tahlia wasn't sure if she should thank him for his hospitality, or just leave. Eventually, she was expecting to be called back to work to help with clean-up duties. The building was down to ashes of course. Not only that, but at least half of the shifters in that building had escaped, and would prolly warn any shifter they came across to get the heck off the island. Tahlia brushed a hand through her hair in annoyance. She followed Jean to the bathroom, and said nothing in response to his leaving.

Tahlia looked at the bathroom blankly. She paced the small area for a minute, allowing herself to think a little more. Tahlia was at a loss. Instead of taking a full-on shower, Tahlia searched for a wash cloth. She scrubbed at her body until it smarted. She was extremely careful on her burns, hardly even touching them with the rough cloth. She pulled her blond hair around, and leaned under the faucet. After she'd washed herself well enough, Tahlia dried her hair and cracked open the door.

Tahlia exited the bathroom and searched for Jean to thank him. She still gave no attention to the details of the house, as she was focused on finding Jean. She kept a careful calm around her, just in case he was able to guess her intentions before she approached. Tahlia continued to look, a small smile on her face.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos started walking with Hana, for her own protection mostly. He looked around and said,

"So, what did you want to talk about? It may not be much but I do hold some knowledge in certain fields. I'll help in whatever way I can."

He wasn't too keen on starting conversation but he was good at talking. He just had to remember not to talk too much.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Ignorant words? Well if you say so.)

“You’re interested in me?” Kiyoshi asked

“Of course. I’ve met all kinds of people recently but I must admit you seem the most interesting.” Kairos replied. He took another sip of his hot chocolate, his quite burnt tongue stinging slightly. “Your unique.” He smiled at her.

“I have been here longer then you think that I have been.” She had begun. “I can’t tell. So don’t worry about that. I mean I can pick up on weird things every now and then, but I can’t tell whether or not someone is a shifter just be being around them or talking to them. I mean they would have to shift in front of me to have me merely believe that they were. Which is how I came to know that you were a shifter. I saw you revert back into the form that you are in now.”

Kairos gave her an inquisitive look. How much had she heard when he and John had been talking? Did it matter? It obviously hadn’t changed how she felt about him or else she wouldn’t have stayed. Her honest nature was quite appealing to him. It was good to know that some people out there weren’t afraid of just telling the truth.

“Nah, I wouldn’t say that I was a shifter. I’m just cursed. Or at least that is my opinion on the whole lot of it.” Kyon scoffed at that from within her mind, and it made her smile further. His reactions to some of the things that she said were highly amusing, but she was more focused on Kairos at the moment, and Kyon just rolled his eyes to that. “Technically, all I have is a separate soul within my body. It is as if we are sharing it. We are both of two separate minds, and two separate spirits, but we are both in compliance to one another, because we have to share my body.”

She paused then to take another sip of her hot chocolate, finishing the rest of it off as she thought about how to explain it further, gently resting the cup down on the floor beneath them.

“When the “shift” occurs, since we do have to share one body, with the same chemical make up, when the shift occurs, he looks more like me then he did before the curse was set upon me. Same color eyes, hair, and skin tone, just things such as that. Although I must admit that despite it all, it is kind of tough to handle a guy in your body when you yourself are anything but. It makes for some pretty perverted and uncalled for situations.” Kiyoshi put one of her hands behind her head then and giggled lightly at that.

“But the arguing is amusing at times, and you grow accustomed to it after awhile. Still though, it is very awkward…heh…”

Kairos just smiled. She was innocent. Just another person who had been given something that made her feel cursed. It reminded him of how he used to be. She had properly felt her world collapse. He felt sorry for her but not pity instead care.
    “A curse? Why would you see it as a curse? If that person, that other soul, is always with you maybe they are your protector. They don’t force you to do anything you don’t want to. Maybe they just wish to protect you.” Kairos shrugged as he was unsure if this was right or not.
    “Let me tell you a bit about me in return. For me it is something different. Imagine being able to see what you humans shouldn’t. Imagine being able to see people die over and over, each way different some how. When I shift, my eyes see things that could be and have been.” His face became solemn. His smile was now gone. He could remember the faces he had seen gone.
    “When I shift the weight of the future weighs me down. That is a curse." he said his voice heavy with depression.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean works away in the kitchen, singing softly that strange language he speaks while being occasionally engulfed in fragrant clouds of steam. His hands flow back and forth, carefully stirring this pot, adding a little to that one, snatching the teapot off a burner just as it whistles and pouring the boiling water into a pitcher with teabags and lemon slices. The rich spicy scent of his cooking fills the house, light teasing and tantalizing the nose.

The loud rumble of Tahlia’s belly jolts him into a quick leaping spin, shock showing on his face, then causing him to jump back as he almost stabs himself with the knife he was using. He hastily drops it on the counter and manages to get a smile back on his face.

His words seem to burst out in an even more rapid flow then before, one right after the other and flowing together. “Oh sha, u giv’ me’a heart‘tack. Da food be ‘bout ready ‘n juz’a moment. U wan’na ice’t, joi, cok’?
    "Naughty by nature..."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

She made it there just in time to see Rai. He was at the house and he looked worried. thats not a good thing she thought. She knew her face would give away everything and him beiong there must mean he heard something about what was going on.

where have you been? tell me you weren't near that fighting i heard about on the news.
    what fighting. no i wasn't. but small muscles flinched in her face. he knew she was hiding something.then you were near that place that was bombed. she didn't kno what to say. She just looked at him.Are you hurt? were you inside? he paused. You went looking for that Kairos character didn't you. I told you what i thought about him. She was surprised and angry. you be quiet, where do you get off? He's my friend and i'll help him whenever he needs it. She sighed. That's it nothing more, stop worrying.

he knew what she meant. but how could can i not worry when you're in such dangerous situations all the time. i can take care of myself so drop it okay. i'm tired.

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Catching up, warehouse people may want to read for some closure.)

Hideo pulled into the warehouse lot, his motorcycle engine cycling down slowly.

The warehouse was still burning but no one seemed to be around. *Looks like I missed everything. Where is fire department?*

He looked around for a bit longer, suddenly his vision spiked into its alternate mode. People were milling around, Hideo counted five, no six people. Everyone was moving quickly, running, shouting. A fight seemed to be thought over than dropped. Finally the energy signatures faded.

Except one.

In the middle of the warehouse there was a small glowing figure. *A girl?*

Hideo got off his bike and went over to the still burning building and tried to shift some rubble. He was in good shape but the warheouse had obviuosly been reinforced. *What was going out here?*

As he tried moving some more rubble, a hand fell on his shoulder. He turned and found a fire fighter yellling at him.

"What are you doing man?! Get the hell out of here!" yelled the fireman.

"There's someone trapped inside!" Hideo yelled back through his helmet.

"How the hell can you know that? Get out of here! Yo officer!" hollered the fireman waving over a police man.

Hands grabbed at Hideo's leather jacket and dragged him away from the building.

"Look buddy, get out of here the fireman'll take care of it." Hideo turned savagely on the cop before recognizing him as one of the officer's in his father's precinct.

"Shinobu? Is that you?" shouted the young man.

"Who's that? Let's see some ID pal!" Shouted the cop back.

Hideo fished out his wallet and showed Officer Shinobu his lisence.

"Oh hey Hideo! How's your mom?" yelled Shinobu over the rushing water of the firefighters hoses.

"She's fine! Look, there's someone trappped inside! You have to tell the firemen!" Hideo shouted back.

Shinobu kept shouting "How do you know?!"

"Good instincts! Trust me!" Hideo returned.

"Will do thanks kid! You better get home!"

"No prob! Have Arada call me when you guys finish!"

"What are you, the cap?! Get out of here!"

Hideo nodded broadly from inside his helmet and got back on his bike, he waved to Shinobu and the firemen. Within seconds he was on his way. *I hope they find her*
    Last edited by Meriss; 02-19-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat managed to find the strength to lift Xanu off of her and leaned him up against the wall. She grabbed a glass that had collected water from the sprinklers and brought it over to where Xanu was. She then ripped a piece of cloth from the bottom of her Yukata, dipped in the water, and cleaned off the dirt from his wounds.

"Baka, how reckless. Getting yourself captured like that. This whole time I thought you were dead......"

As she tended to Xanu's wounds, a heavy guilt loomed over her. In a sense, she felt completely useless. Like dead weight. She had burdened Samael with her problems when he had clearly wanted nothing to do with her, and she had nearly got Xanu killed. Or at least that was her reasoning.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia smiled at him when he jumped. Though he nearly stabbed himself with the knife he was using, he smiled. He spoke to her quickly, and she only caught half of what he was saying. With another smile, she tried to imitate his accent, "Um...Noi th'nk eeouu. What er, 're we uh, 'aving?" She laughed at herself, knowing that she sounded incredibly stupid. She sat herself down and tilted her nose to the air. It was interesting. After having fast food for the past who-knows-how-long, homemade cooking smelled so strange. Strange, but good.

Tahlia still felt wary around Jean. She didn't know who he was, or even why he had come to the burning building. Coincidence? Perhaps. Tahlia kept her eyes trained on him while he cooked, trying to sort her thoughts out. She could feel the unknowing calm and happiness coming off in waves from him. She felt the edges of it, and turned it back against him. Tahlia hoped that she would be able to ask him some questions before she had to leave. For a minute, Tahlia thought of asking him for a phone, but decided to put it off. She waited for him to finish cooking with that same, smile on her face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean chuckled softly at her teasing of his accent, giving her a wink and replying "Hin an' an'du'e sasc p'kon" as thickly as he could. After a moment of thinking and speaking very slowly (at least for him) he manages to get out "Hen and andouille sauce piquant, that chicken and smoked pork' sausage, sauteed with tomatoes, onions and peppers, in a tomato sauce ova' rice. Ma sha, sa tres bon!"

With a smile, he turns back to the stove, alternating between the cooking and setting out place settings, the whole time yammering away though he does slow down and often repeat what he said in most understandable English. He talks about the fairs and dances, the cooking, the culture and his family, carefully seeming to keep the topic from focusing on her since she seems a little uncomfortable.

Finally he begins serving the meal, moving the pot of sauce piquant off the heating element and a rice cooker next to it, then pulling a couple of bowls from the fridge and onto the table, one holding sliced tomatoes and the other sliced cucumber, both soaking in what smells like vinegar with salt, pepper and other spices. He finishes up with the pitcher of ice tea on the table before smiling and motioning for Tahlia to stand up.

"Ain't no stand'n on ceremony sha, just serve ya self" he says with a smile. "Aft'a you eat, I take you home 'r give you a bed 'r phone."

{OOC: The sauce piquant is very flavorful and spicy, but not overly hot. If you never had marinated veggies, their very good at cooling off the heat if it is a little too much for you. Looks like this with sausage added, or like this over rice with chicken added. Couldn't find a pick combined.}
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Well the way I see it. It might be smarter for me to follow you, Kevin," Jericho was tired of chasing down people only to have them fade away the second they got the chance, "So I guess I'll be meeting your friends? That also reminds me, I have someone you should meet as well. His name is Wade, Tommy Wade. He's been my main source of info, before Cortez that is. Now the longer we sit here and wait," Jericho walked past Kevin slowly, "The better chance that your friends will begin to worry,"

Jericho looked and gave a gesture with his head to go in the direction Kevin had come from.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Very well then. Let's move."

With Rovias in tow, Kevin started heading back where he came from when he saw Hana and Carlos walking towards them.

"Speak of the devil...there they are."

Kevin waved and yelled, "Oi!!! We've got another man in our group! This guy is Rovias Jericho. Rovias, this girl here is Hana and that guy is Carlos, the muscle of my pack. Carlos thought I was about as crazy as my brother when I told him and Hana about my intentions."

Carlos walked forward and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rovias. My ice capabilities will surely help us out when in combat."

Closed Thread

Thread Information