AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Amaia noticed a couple people infront of the library, reading something on the door, some shook their heads and walked away. One man was leaning against the wall clearly looking mad. "The hell? Worthless!" she heard him say. she quietly walked up and read the sign.

"I'm going to a party, I'll be at Longshore beach. If you read this, please come join me at the party if you want."

"Argh what am I going to do now? These books are going to be overdue!" She muttered. She sighed and rubbed her head, thinking. I guess I could always go to the party and find him, and give him the books there... She nodded Yeah that's what I'll do.
    She turned to the guy who was still muttering to himself.
    "Why don't you go to the party? It could be fun, and if not you could always find this guy and complain to him."
    Last edited by The Nightingale; 11-13-2008 at 06:54 AM.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Rai and I headed out. The streets of the town was still as deserted as last night after the excitement. They rode past the backery and even the bookstore and Rai turned off on this connecting street that lead to the library. "Maybe we can find some people there."
    I guess it couldn't hurt.

On the way there we saw several characters in the distane but by the time we got there they were gone. Damn,I guess they already on the move before we spotted we probably should have shouted. They wouldn't have heard us anyway.

She pulled up to the library on to see that it was closed. A sign hung on the doors. Look it said there's going to be a party i bet they'll be there. It worth a try. Do you think your up for that you've been stuck with me for almost 24 hrs now aren't you tired. Im fine lets just hope we get this important message of your out in time.

Lets just go we're wasting time.He started up the bike and rode off. Shouldn't we head back don't you want to change. Into what i have no bathing suits or party close besides I'm only going to find some people not to have fun. You should relax they'll be there you can have fun while you wait to see them
    Thats not the objective right now.
    Last edited by Rein*; 11-13-2008 at 08:20 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Getting home, Kevin said, "Finally...back home. You want a robe or something to keep you warm? I'll go heat up this popcorn and fetch a blanket. There's candy in the bag and milk with it as well. Six bottles to be exact. If you need to use the bathroom, you know where it is."

He placed the popcorn in the microwave and thought, Using energy to summon weapons, huh and even launching it? I have an idea but that will be saved for tomorrow.
    Hana got comfortable on the couch and let out a long sigh. She was exhausted after everything that happened. There was such complete chaos and things seemed so unreal.

Her phone begain to ring in her pocket. He had forgotten she even had with her earlier, and that why she had used Kevin's. Now, it was on again. She looked at the little front window of the phone: it was Ricky.

She swallowed loudly before she answered it, "Hello? Ricky?"

Thank goodness I finnaly got you. I was so worried. You weren't answering the apartment phone and I just got worried. Are you alright? It was a complete mess out there. He said in one breath.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Really. I was just at a friends house you could say." What a lie, she thought to herself. "I really am fine. But, I have to go now, okay?"

"Hey, wait a second Hana," He said quickly, "There's going to be a party at Longshore Beach. I was wondering if you you were gonna be there. I might go."

"Um, I'd have to think about it. Thanks for the invitation, though." She put her face in her hands. "I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone and took in a deep breath. She walked into the kitchen to find Kevin staring at the microwave. "Are you alright?"

She waited a moment before talking. "There's gonna be a party at Longshore Beach. Maybe, we could go together after the movie. I could run home and get my bathing suit. What do you say?" She reminded herself that she really wasn't going for Ricky. She was going because she wanted to. And, she wanted to go with Kevin.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 11-13-2008 at 08:05 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Huh? A party, you say? After the movie?" Weighing out the choices of sleep or party, Kevin decided, "Ah, what the hell? We could go to the party. But let's get this movie going first, alright?" He grabbed the popcorn and settled down in a nice robe and sweats, holding an arm out to Hana. "You can join me over here if you're cold. I've got a blanket here." He started the movie and settled in for coziness.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A goofy smile planted on Hana's face. "Alright, I am a little cold." She got closer to him and climbed under the blanket. Shw felt a little awkward but she was already really comfortable under the blanket that she refused to move. She took a sip of the milk and smiled.

As, the movie started, she yawned, "Thanks for everything, Kevin."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're welcome to stay as long as you like. I saw that smile on your face. You're thinking something. You...like me, don't you?" Kevin said as he gave a smirk and gazed into her eyes. "Popcorn? Candy?" He kept her close to him and awaited her response.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Um, well," She played with the edge of the blanket, "I guess I do kinda like you. Alright, I do." her shoulders sagged, "Oh, how embarrassing! I had a goofy look on my face, didn't I? Oh, everytime this happens I get a goofy smile, or so my mom told me." She placed her head in her hands. "I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassing and I probably embarrassed you, too. I'm such an idiot." She grabbed a handful of popcorn and began chewing it quickly to keep herself for saying anything else.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's okay, Hana. I kind of had a feeling you liked me. To be honest, I like you as well. I rarely get embarrassed so don't worry." Kevin said as he held her closer for warmth and support. "Ever felt this way before? Normally, I get nervous around girls unless I'm trying to save or protect them but for some reason, I don't get nervous around you. Maybe you're special."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "It's okay, Hana. I kind of had a feeling you liked me. To be honest, I like you as well. I rarely get embarrassed so don't worry." Kevin said as he held her closer for warmth and support. "Ever felt this way before? Normally, I get nervous around girls unless I'm trying to save or protect them but for some reason, I don't get nervous around you. Maybe you're special."
    "Oh, no, no. I'm not special." Hana tried to wave it off as she turned the deepest shade of red she ever had. She didn't know if it was because he was so close or he just admitted he liked her too. All she knew was that she could feel her cheeks burn from blushing. "I've never felt this why, that's for sure. Of course, I'm always fumbling and stumbling in front of guys I don't like. And, with as much as I've made a fool out of myself with you, it must mean I really like you."

She blushed more as she attempted to hide her cheeks, "Ha, did I just say that? I meant, I get nervous, too. That's all."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos laid against a tree. He was too weak to go on and would have to rest here. He felt his body shift back to normal and he took one last look at the stars before fading into darkness again.
    He was more prepared now however and the black was not as haunting as the first time. It was the first time he felt he was thinking clear. He paused and wondered what would happen when this was all over. What would he do after Sally was found? What would he do after he protected others? What could he do?
    He knew this blindness would stay regardless of his shifter gone or not. He felt heavy, like he had taken on a burden he didn't have too. Maybe it was just his way. As he difted to sleep he thought it must have been that.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amaia
    "Why don't you go to the party? It could be fun, and if not you could always find this guy and complain to him."
    Kat nodded

"Right! I mean, it is kind of strange that they would close the library for a party. That's just not normal. Plus! Parties always come with food too!"

Kat looked over at Samael with big, excited eyes.

"We should go after we've studied at the bookstore. I'm totally curious now. And I'm sure one night of sillyness won't hurt." ^_^

Tama meowed in agreement.

This party also gave Kat an opportunity to get away from her mother. Since she's always pressuring her to find a husband, there is a lack of support in her studies as well as future career possibilities. So in a way, she was alone in terms of her academic ambitions, and her mother certainly doesn't intend her to go to college. So at the moment, anything to get her away from her mother is great.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow- Willow ambled along with Tyler dragging behind her. She was heading toward the library because all her classes had been canceled and she figured it would be the best time to go study but as she made her way to the doors, she noticed that people were gathering outside and there was a sign posted to the door. As she got closer, she picked up a few bits of conversation.

"You know, I think we should all go to the beach and complain," she said, jumping into their discussion as her brow furrowed in frustration as her studying plans were thwarted. "Tylers got a van and I'd like to give this slacker of a librarian a piece of my mind."

Tyler- Upon hearing his name, Tyler started listening to the what was going on. As he took in the look on Willows face, he knew immeadiately that no matter what he said, he would be over-ruled. He didnt really care. He didnt mind bringing people places, even if they were a bunch of random strangers. "Sure thing. Whos all coming?" he said with a goofy grin.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Member Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:22 AM
    Threads

The night before had been an odd one. Sunstar had passed out at the sight of blood, which usually didn't phase her. Kurt had to pick her up and carry her back to her dorm. He stayed there for awhile until she seemed actually asleep. He headed off to his own room and in the morning he overheard a conversation about a beach and something of a mini vacation. He nearly vaulted out his door and down the hall to wake Sunstar. He burst through the door and shook her.

"Sunstar! Wake up you lazy girl!" he practically shouted and then fidgeted.

Sunstar rolled over and sat up saying, "What? I'm trying to get some rest here Kurt, what the heck do you want?"

"I overheard some people talking about a beach and I thought we should go and hang out there today." Kurt said with hope in his eyes.

"You know I hate wearing swimsuits." Sunstar stated with a grim look on her face.

"Please!?" he cried desperately, using that puppy dog look that often got him his way.

"Find out where it is and I'll consider it." Sunstar replied then stood up and streched.

Kurt smiled and then hugged her quickly before running off. He headed to the library and found a few people there. (Willow and Tyler) "Hey, do you guys know where the beach is that everyone is talking about?" he asked.
    When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Aww what in necromancers? I gotta get to the party!" Roki was in a hurry

Roki heads to the beach wearing a tuxedo on hide all of his scars, except for the face which was open. He then leaves outside and goes directly at the beach. "I hope I'm not there too early..." And sure enough he was, everything was just being set up. The tables were being placed, foods and drinks were just being prepared. Volleyball nets were being put up. He looks at the invitation again, "Be there at noon" He sits down and relaxed for a bit near the clear waters of the ocean. He didn't want his shoes to get wet so he kept his distance near the waves. "Ahh, the goodness of waves. It feels nice and cool." Then he just had the shivers, a sign of something bad. 'I believe people had school today, oh my.' His teeth began to shatter, but suddenly stops and stands up. "Nah, I think they would be feeling glad that it's time to relax from all of that rubbish yesterday."

He walks around finding what the people were doing and asks Ichi Haruna, the guy who was in charge of this party for help. He replied with a "Sure, why not" and as if it was sarcastic. Roki then helps out preparing the party.

In his thoughts he said, "Ahh, the goodness of aiding others. But should I have left the library on? But who would I have given charge to? I didn't know anyone except for that girl from the other day, Sunstar. Oh well, maybe people will come and then I would finally get to know people and make new friends of my own you know?" Then sudeenly it came to his mind, "Oh, I forgot to say that school was off due to the disaster."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-14-2008 at 02:50 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael pulled back slightly. Too many people were talking and barging in at once. It put pressure on him and pressure that he recoiled from. He was already put off by this talk of infernal parties. He was not a sociable person, nor one who enjoyed...enjoyment. Perhaps it made him seem odd but he preferred being at home with his books than with people.

He didn't exactly know how to respond. Who should he answer first? So much had been asked of him and he was not the most keen on giving answers to idle question. He sighed to give himself time before speaking, "No thanks... I'm not a party type. Too much a noise, inebriation, and catharsis. I have neither the time nor the desire to go out of my way just to track down some fool who can't do the job he's paid to do, namely open a bloody library."

He gave himself breathing room from the other people, taking a couple steps back.

And poor Samael, never once thought that three girls asking him to go to a party was a sign from God that he should go.

OOC: I couldn't resist that last joke
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-13-2008 at 11:23 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well let's go to the book store" ^__^

Kat sensed that Samael was uncomfortable, so she quickly grabbed him by the hand and walked off. When they arrived at the bookstore she became infatuated with the smell of old and new books. It was always her favorite smell ever since she was a small child, and it was very nostalgic. She noticed one paticular book on one of the shelves that appeared very worn and was leather bound, and in gold print it read Spirits, Ghosts, and Demons : Theories Behind Their Existence. She couldn't tell what it said, but the appearance of the book appealed to her. She opened the book and fanned through its pages.

"Hmm...This looks interesting, and it smells old too! Mabey if I could read it I'd like it even more! " ^__^

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku -
    he sighed as the commontion outside the library was bothering him , he pouted slightly as he skuffed his feet and moved on from the bench , he got a buzzing in his pocket . it was call from Sanzo "hello kiku, there's are party at blah blah blah I thought seeing as I'm in hospital you can still go anyway " she smiled slighly "kay sanzo you take care alright" he hung up . go to a party , sure , I guess I'll meet people he shrugged who needs people, talking wasting time on things that aren't neccesary he took another left and he was at the beach , he decided it was best if he just went to sleepdreams last for so long , even after the people leave the dreams are always there he sighed and went back to napping
    yoru -
    she made an ugly face at the poster , "a party , why the hell would you throw a party when theres no birthday it's like having celebration about nothing " she turned around what ever it is it spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E . she jumped ontop of a building and jumped into the sky behind some clouds she was looking for the beach where these people would be having a party she found it a perfect cliff to spy from . "yuss" she dived through the sky towards the ground stopping just before she would have hit the ground , she sat in the full lotus position now i wait

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow-Suprised by the sudden appearance of someone behind her, Willow jumped. "Oh goodness!" she exclaimed as she blushed at herself for being rude. She turned to him and looked him over as he uttered his question.

"Hey, do you guys know where the beach is that everyone is talking about?"

"Um, yes. We were going to go there to have a little chat with the librarian." At that moment, Willow noticed out of the corner of her eye that her neighbor and that boy she was always with (Kat and Samael) were heading down the road. "I guess they didnt want to go..." she said quietly to herself as she thought of why that was.

Tyler- He watched the guy come up behind Willow but didnt think to warn her. He hadnt realized she would be so startled. As he listened to the exchange, he noticed that Willow had suddenly been distracted so he filled in the akward silence with a "Yeah, we were all going to cram in my van and drive down to the beach to give him a piece of our mind," he said, glancing at Willow again. Why was she so distracted?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suddenly Samael was being pulled down the road by Kat. She had pulled too suddenly and continued with such enthusiasm that he couldn't manage to dig in his heels and slow them down. In no time he found himself in the book store. It was a familiar sensation, and one he liked, but being there with another person gave it a different flavor, one he was not exactly sure he liked. He came to bookstores to calm down after the stress of his class, but being here with a girl as energetic as Kat just sort of gave everything a bubbliness too it.

Still, he recentered himself and listened to what she was say. He grimaced slightly at her choice of books. "More of that spirit garbage?" he said with his usual unchecked tongue, "Don't you see enough of that on the TV? on the News? For myself, I hear way too much about that collective delusion as it stands." He looked around, but most of the books in this section seemed to be about this.

OOC: Forgive Samael's rudeness
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat looked down at the book's title. Of course, to her it looked like Chinese.

"....Spirit garbage......?"

She let out a sigh realizing that picking out any book now at this point in time is kind of a gamble. She could pick up the Kama Sutra without even knowing it, and then judging eyes would think she's some kind of weirdo. So instead, she looked over at Samael with a smile.

"Well, what kind of book would you prefer to read?"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Roki was helping out with the party, there was a small crowd walking towards the party. He didn't had doubts that they weren't coming for him for Roki knew that they were here for the complaints about not opening the library. Little did they know that there was no school due to the unfortunate events. Why would they go to school after all that has happened? Roki said in his mind, "They need to chill, seriously they have problems and need to relax from all of that stress. I already got my leg off and got it fixed but man, this is ridiculous." Others seems happy about the party idea and were here for some fun like Roki. Ichi asks him why are they all mad and Roki replies, "Oh, well you see I forgot to mention in my sign at the library showing that the school had a day off." He then goes to confront them, he didn't care how people complains to him about the library being closed, he just wants them all to have fun, get along with each other and get some new friends for once in his entire life. Some people are just foolish enough to see how the wold was the other day and that they need to cherish those moments they have now and their past times. His main objective right now, was to get these people to forget about the whole incident.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael chuckled gently, "The books I'd prefer to read are not good for... introduction to the english language. Determining the neumonal nature of stimuli through a priori knowledge does not lend itself towards teach basic English. However..."

He walked several rows over into the history section and picked off the shelf a simple classic, A Distant Mirror, by Barbara Tuckman. He would have chosen Kant or some physics book, had those not been so inundated with esoteric words, and meanings that teaching english at the same time would have been a fool's errand. Best to stick to simple history. "Something like this should be both your level of english but also fecundating your mind to grow bulbs of wisdom into great trees. Whence future Adams and Eves can hopefully pluck fruits but lets not get ahead of ourselves".

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat looked at the book's cover image and smiled.

" Is this a medieval fairytale??? " ^___^

She knew that your aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but at this point, it was all she could do and hopefully be right. However, regardless of what it was, she was interested in seeing the things that Samael preferred to to read. She also doesn't know much about Western literature either. So she thought that mabey by learning this stuff it would help her assimilate into the culture better.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael averted his eyes to the side, though not looking at anything in particular. It was difficult to talk to such a ball of unchecked enthusiasm. He was but a lich before the fountain of youth, withered and boney as fluids shimmer with life. Unable to look into the clear reflective surface and stare into his own misery. He shooked his head and answered, "Well...its not so much a fairy tale and history. Things that actually happened, not fanciful make believe or mass delusions. The stuff of intellectual inquiry. I don't know if thats your style, though. But it should be... its the only style that advances the human race."

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The crowd started to yell at it, and Roki felt feeble-minded and almost felt that it was not a good idea to put a sign in the library like that. He sighed and shouted, "Silence! You fools don't realize that school is off because of the recent events that happened. Selfish people who are blind enough to see their own surroundings and don't even know what's even going on in your own heads. Sure go ahead and yell at me for not opening it for a day, but at least I didn't think of something for myself. You all will never learn to cherish your moments. Why did you think I invite you people? To relax and get some steam off. I'm done with you people, I wanted to make friends." He walks toward Ichi, "Go ahead and continue the party without, I have had enough of people yelling at me for one good day."

Roki walks away from the beach, and puts his head down, "Seriously, those people have issues. I'm not perfect, and they are no different. It's too bad that I didn't make any friends, but rather enemies." He sprints towards his house and as soon as he enters his house he locks the door and breaks everything. He goes in his shifted form, screams and breaks the mirror near the stairs, "Why cant I do anything right?" he gets down on the floor and shivers of lonliness. "They don't know how it feels....to be alone." He gets up an lies on his bed and thought about what he has done. The room was consumed in darkness.

"This messed up world needs to be clean...."
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread

Thread Information