AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 186 FirstFirst ... 43 83 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Oh no! As if nobody saw that one coming! *Laughs maliciously* Oh what a tangled web we weave...or that Luzifer and his characters weave. Mwuhahahahahahahaha Or not…)

(OOC: Still for Luzifer and Valkarma).

The door had opened after what had felt like hours later, to Kiyoshi. When she looked from the door to the individual now standing before her, his head still bowed, a look of confusion crossed her features.

“Um... uh...I'm sorry...but... Samuel does not live her any more.”

Frederic, it was Frederic. Frederic Einsam.

He then cast an eye upward, and Kiyoshi decided to disregard the oddity of it all.

“Umm…” She begun, peering around Frederic slightly, while standing on her tiptoes.

Kiyoshi looked into the apartment the best that she could, before slowly going back to her before stance, moving her eyes to look at Frederic again.

“Excuse me…? What did you say?” She attempted peer inside one more time just to make sure she heard correctly.

It did look slightly different.

Kiyoshi took her stance again. “First of all, it is Samael, not Samuel. Believe me when I say that you do not want to get that wrong. And what do you mean he does not live here any more? Where did he go? I just him yesterday, and…”

She stopped herself then, images of the day before flashing through her mind. ‘You have got to be kidding me…’

Kiyoshi sighed then. “Anyway…” She began.

“Since it seems as this throws me into a minor complication, I was wondering if you, instead of Samael, for obvious reasons, could possibly help me out with something? One of my friends is sort of hurt, and although it looks and seems as if he is asleep, I think he might have passed out. My ankle isn’t in the greatest of conditions, otherwise I would just drag him up to the Shrine myself, but…”

She just stopped. “Do you think that you could please help me? I just need to get him to the Shrine, and then you can do whatever it is that you need to do.”

Kiyoshi met his eyes with hers then, and she grinned slightly. “Heh… Please?”

She has no idea what the hell she was doing. Kiyoshi had only met Frederic in a semi-awkward situation before, not even all that long ago, and that just added to that of the accumulating awkwardness that this situation was beginning to withhold.

Samael had a lot of explaining to do... A lot of explaining.

‘Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!’

‘Can it Kyon!’ She smiled further then.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got knocked back into several trees, bleeding against a tree. A glowing green lung was exposed as Kevin crawled away.

"BOSS!!!"

Carlos spotted Kevin, a heap of bloody ravaged meat and bones. He looked at Jericho from afar and got furious. The woods, grass rocks, trees, everything became icy and cold as Carlos' Cold Neurology kicked in. Temperatures quickly dropped to near zero Celsius as Carlos formed thick, dense armor composed of pure ice all over Kevin, almost as if he were completely crystallized. He turned to Hana and said,

"Quickly heal him as much as possible. Anyone who can help with healing, do so, now. This is what happens when Carlos Villalobos is pissed!!!"

Kevin muttered out to Hana, "Forgive me, darling." as he just lay on the ground in icy protective armor.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-24-2009 at 12:24 AM.

Junior Member Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:23 PM
    Threads

Silently a giant dog stalked the high grasses behind the shores of the beach, sticking her nose to the air, she breathed in her first breath of salt sea air from the beaches of Kapok. With a loud joyous bark the dog lept from her hiding place among the grass, wind rushing through her fur as she bound around, moving slowly closer to the ocean as she started to explore the area.
    Kapok Bay, her new town. As she sniffed the trees in dog form, Ava did her best to focus on only her basic dog instincts, fighting back the thoughts that plagued her all-too-human mind. She was nervous and excited- starting at the University was something to be proud of, but she needed to get a handle on this town, and hopefully its citizens, before she took to the streets as a human.

She stopped for a moment, pawing at the ground beneath a tree before she collapsed, sighing. Her long red fur stood out among the greens, browns and yellows of the grass, but she didn't mind.

A small, odd looking creature moved slowly through the grass, scrambling over the high blades until it too collapsed beneath the shade.
    "Sure is different, Ava," the long-eared mouse squeaked as it slowly crawled up her fur to rest on her head.
    "Sure is..." she replied, though her ears perked up, turning ever so slightly so she could better hear. The voices sounded as though they were approaching, and as they got louder she could tell it was a male and female. The dog/girl blinked and gave a tiny dog shrug to the mouse- who then disappeared.
    "Wha?" Ava said, her voice audibly making sound, her language cleary English. She blinked, then looked down. Where was her dog form? She squealed, attmpting to her naked human form in the grass, though her red hair made this difficult as well. With one last grimace she stood and bolted to the water, jumping in as quickly as is possible.
    "Holy ****!"
    "Your fate is joined to mine...."
    -Forever for Kartik

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein*, kat_star01, and Josun Tomoro.

Kat smiled and looked at Galen. “Heheh. I'm Kat and this is Xanu. Nice you meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Xanu…” Then he looked at the girl who called herself Kat. “Kat.” Then he nodded before standing up and brushing the sand from his pants.

Galen noticed the differences in Kat’s smiles, and wondered why she was acting awkward all of a sudden. That was strange.

He was about to say something about it, regardless of the awkward situation when Reina had something instead, drawing Galen’s full attention to her then.

“Its nice to meet you both and I hope you're okay.” Reina looked out into the water then, and it made Galen frown. Although she was smiling with sincerity, it was probably due to the situation at hand. She was uncomfortable, and it was his fault.

They had barely even met, and he was already blowing it, all thanks to his…

He sighed, not being sure what to do at that point.

But Reina had nudged him. “Thanks.” That simple word made Galen smile back at her. “You’re welcome.”

After a while though, the awkward silence had continued to build, and Galen was getting wary of it. What was he doing? Reina turned to him then. “I glad I decided to spend this time with you it really helped me to clear my mind and set things in order but I have to go now.”

He looked at her in confusion, the awkwardness building further. “What?” Galen asked. “There are a couple of persons that I need to find and as it is now I don't want to involve you. I rather not get anyone else involved, I couldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened top you while you were with me.”

He continued to stare at her as she continued. “Besides all of that I hadn’t been to see Rai and he must be upset so I have to check on him first then I’m off to search for another friend of mine. Pretty soon I’ll have no way of tracking him.”

And continued. “I hope you understand. I hope you enjoy the rest of the celebrations. I’ll see you around of that I’m sure.” Standing up, she began to walk away then, without so much as a goodbye.

Wait Reina… I want to go with you. Galen then proceeded to follow her, but then stopped suddenly and looked back at Kat.

He walked over to her and knelt beside her. “Kat, I need to ask you something about the pottery from today. I also need to ask you something else. Could I please talk to you alone for a few moments?”

Proceeding along, Galen took Kat up by the hand and looked back at Xanu. “We will be right back. I need to ask her a question that I am sort of embarrassed by, so I would sort of rather do it in private.”

If that wasn’t convincing, the blushing probably did it. Galen then led her off of the beach as he continued off after Reina. “Reina, wait!” He called after her, and then he slightly turned to Kat as they walked.

“So… What was up with the whole pottery thing back there? Was that your dad?” He knew he probably should have not asked the question, but he did anyway. He needed to know if what he saw was real or not. He needed to now if he were insane! What in the world was happening to him?

Finally they caught up to Reina. “I know you are concerned about something happening to me Reina…” He started to say. “But I still want to go with you. I might not be able to do much of anything, but I can help out as much as I can.”

He smiled then, hoping that he did the right thing, and hoping that he did not scare Kat too much with his question.

OOC: Yeah, I know. This post is crap. =’(

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'The young boy reached out, and has the young girl took his hand he pulled her into the portal along with himself. The portal slowly closing behind them. They floated in the darkness for a short time before the young boy began to hum to himself. It was a sweet melody that held behind it much emotion The young boy continued to hum till a white light shined from a distance. He slowly frowned, and his body tensed up. He stopped cold as the light began to draw closer, and closer. "Please stay behind me." The young boy held his arm out to the side, and pulled the young girl behind him. He focused on the up coming light, and as it enveloped them in its majesty a voice softly whispered out with no real context to anyone.

"Oh no. Look what we have here. A little lost boy, and a little lost girl. Wondering in the darkness alone. That is unaccpetable. You will have to come to me."

Her voice was lurning as it seemed similar to the young boy. He silently thought to himself when the voice came back again. This time much darker then before.

"Hiding the truth from those around you is punishable by Death. Hiding your past from those around is dangerous. Putting them in danger with every self imagined step you take. Playing in the minds of those you love. KILLING those you both loved, and hated. O have you been a bad boy my son. A bad boy indeed."

The light turned into darkness again the the two began to fall. The young boy quickly grabbed the young girl, and pulled her tightly to his body. Almost as if to protect her from the cruel fate that silently stalked them. The fall itself was like hours unended. The young boy began to relaxed untill a bright light shined brightly, and covered the two there forms disappearing in the overwhelming light. '

'The young boy awoke in the ground outside of a Japanese home. The door swung open, and out ran to you boy's. The first had brown hair, and was quite lively. He jumped from the stairs to the floor, and landed with a grin as he looked up at the front door. "Wolx wait for you brother." The same voice from the light shook. A beautiful women with long flowing black hair stepped from the front door followed by a younger scared looking child. This was the second child, he had well trimmed silver hair, and a nice suit on. He stayed close to the beautiful women, and as they got inot the car he lowered his head. "Claux dear what's wrong?" The women softly spoke as he reached back inot the back seat of the svu, and rubbed the boy's hair. The young silver haired boy looked up with tears in his eyes. He began to silently wimp as his older brother teased him. "Scary Cat."The beautiful women quickly, and silently whipped her hand across the boy's face, and was back rubbing the silver boy's face as the brown haired one held his face in shock. "Don't teast your brother. He's just scared of his first day. It a rare case for a child of only five years old to enter into an academy for ages 8 and up. But it's very amazing for two of you to be going. I'm very proud of both of you." The owmen gave off a rediate surge of calmness, and kindness. The boy's both smiled, and soon they were off toward schoool.

The young boy stepped forward as the car left, and just stared at the women as she drove away. His hands balled up into fists. "I'm sorry. I should have never brought you here with me. What you see is something I've tried to hide till now. Even now I'm fighitng not to remember these things. The past is a terrible thing that can scar those even when the future is right around the corner. Like a rotating double edged sword. It continued to slice, and dice you till nothing is left. However, the wheels have been spun, and there is no turning back. Shall we continue?" The boy looked back at te young girl, and held his hand out. He wanted to bring her along so he would feel less evil, and maybe she could have helped him. She seemed to be in a worse situation then him. He would have to wiat, and see if he could ever repay her for her kindness, and trustworthyness.'

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Angel Alchemist & Luzifer, I’m walking down onto the beach near you two)

Jean walks through the line of trees screening the parking lot from the beach, smiling as he looks out over the water and walks along in the white sand. The smell of sea and salt, the sound of waves, the warm sun beating down on him, it is just all so relaxing. He softly whistles a merry tune as he strolls along, watching the scattering of other people walking or laying out and enjoying the beach as well.

A growl entering his conscious mind and he looked over to watch a blond girl and boy talking, with the dog standing next to the girl looking decidedly upset. Something didn’t seem normal with them and as he walks closer he gets a very uncomfortable feeling. He notices the blond girl doesn’t look very happy and sighs. So shall I be the hero again and get forgotten he wonders. Well, I did get a kiss one of those times so it isn’t all bad. Though it was a kiss on the cheek so not all good ether. Hummmm. He continues musing to himself as he absently closes the distance.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Yes my Love."

When Valkyrie heard what Wolx had called her, she was devastated.
    That was what his former love from her past used to call her, it awakened the humane part of her. She could now see "his" face. The face of the one she used to love so much. It brought back memories that made her almost wanting to kill herself. Her tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

"I'm really sorry, i-i shouldn't have done this. I know i was wrong. Please forgive me." she was now on her knees, she can't believe she could be this ruthless.

"I should not have done this. Oh my... i-i'm such a mess." she was crying now and stuttering.

What she saw the blank expression on Wolx's face made her cry more. "I'm really not like this." she kept on telling him.

"I'm sorry"
    "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry" she repeated over and over again, she knew that she being weak would lessen her hold on Wolx's mind.

She can now see his eyes gaining back the color it usually has, the color she noticed when he approached her.

"You're free to go now." she said, which totally broke her hold on Wolx's mind, she knows he would be very angry, coz she was the reason why he hurt his brother. "You can hurt me if you please, i won't fight back." she still is speaking with a very soft, trembling voice.

She was just still on her knees waiting for Wolx punishment when she thought this could probably end my loneliness, my suffering. maybe he could kill me.

"Just do it fast, please" she plead, waiting for Wolx to deliver his punishment.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-24-2009 at 10:18 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Satan's Child View Post
    Running after Hana, Rain nearly forgot something. He stopped.
    "We can't leave Anthony," Rain said, "Anthony come on we have to go now."
    Eh heh kill time
    Not now
    Soon
    I suppose
    "We can't leave Anthony," Rain said, "Anthony come on we have to go now."

Anthony ran after Hana with Rain.
    I have a bad feeling about this...
    I do too, be careful.
    I'm always careful.
    Anthony managed to catch up with Rain and continue the pursuit for Hana.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Ok I hope the people who read this understand this. The parts in italic are what are going on in Kairos dream. The non-italics are his real world stuff.)

Kairos was running. He didn’t know where he just was. He had to keep running. If he didn’t then it would catch him. It would. But what was it? Why was it after him? Why? He couldn’t think about it. He just had to keep running. Suddenly he fell. He tripped and fell his face hitting the floor.
    Kairos’s face twitched. His face twisted in pain.
    He looked up. Someone was there.
    “Run!” he shouted, “It coming. You have to get away.” He shouted again. The figure reached down and picked him up. He looked at its face. Kairos gasped.
    “You’re me?” He stood back shaking as he stared at something that was his perfect reflection.
    “But I’m me.” Replied the figure, “How can I be you?”
    “What?” Kairos replied.
    “I’m me. And your you.” He looked over Kairos shoulder ignoring the shock and confusing on his face. “Why do you run?”
    Kairos suddenly remembered. He turned and looked back. But he couldn’t see it anymore. But he could feel it. It reached out for him. Trying to take him back to the memories and the images.
    “Because I must. I’m scared of it.”
    Suddenly the reflection slapped him.
    Kairos’s head turned as if hit violently.
    “Coward!” It said. “If you say you’re me then stand. I never run.”
    “I must. I can’t stand up to it. They are all so sad. I’m sick of sad. They are all so painful, I hate the pain.” Kairos didn’t know what he was talking about he just talked. “I don’t want to face it. Please make it stop.”
    The reflection sighed. A sad smile spread across its face.
    “Fine. Let me take you somewhere safe.” He offered his hand. “I’ll protect you Kairos, like I always have done.” Kairos pay need heed to those last words for his hand had already gripped the reflections hand. Suddenly the world went white and he felt at peace.
    Kairos suddenly relaxed his whole body becoming limp. His breathing became normal. A thin smile appeared on his lips.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    'The young boy reached out, and has the young girl took his hand he pulled her into the portal along with himself. The portal slowly closing behind them. They floated in the darkness for a short time before the young boy began to hum to himself. It was a sweet melody that held behind it much emotion The young boy continued to hum till a white light shined from a distance. He slowly frowned, and his body tensed up. He stopped cold as the light began to draw closer, and closer. "Please stay behind me." The young boy held his arm out to the side, and pulled the young girl behind him. He focused on the up coming light, and as it enveloped them in its majesty a voice softly whispered out with no real context to anyone.

"Oh no. Look what we have here. A little lost boy, and a little lost girl. Wondering in the darkness alone. That is unaccpetable. You will have to come to me."

Her voice was lurning as it seemed similar to the young boy. He silently thought to himself when the voice came back again. This time much darker then before.

"Hiding the truth from those around you is punishable by Death. Hiding your past from those around is dangerous. Putting them in danger with every self imagined step you take. Playing in the minds of those you love. KILLING those you both loved, and hated. O have you been a bad boy my son. A bad boy indeed."

The light turned into darkness again the the two began to fall. The young boy quickly grabbed the young girl, and pulled her tightly to his body. Almost as if to protect her from the cruel fate that silently stalked them. The fall itself was like hours unended. The young boy began to relaxed untill a bright light shined brightly, and covered the two there forms disappearing in the overwhelming light. '

'The young boy awoke in the ground outside of a Japanese home. The door swung open, and out ran to you boy's. The first had brown hair, and was quite lively. He jumped from the stairs to the floor, and landed with a grin as he looked up at the front door. "Wolx wait for you brother." The same voice from the light shook. A beautiful women with long flowing black hair stepped from the front door followed by a younger scared looking child. This was the second child, he had well trimmed silver hair, and a nice suit on. He stayed close to the beautiful women, and as they got inot the car he lowered his head. "Claux dear what's wrong?" The women softly spoke as he reached back inot the back seat of the svu, and rubbed the boy's hair. The young silver haired boy looked up with tears in his eyes. He began to silently wimp as his older brother teased him. "Scary Cat."The beautiful women quickly, and silently whipped her hand across the boy's face, and was back rubbing the silver boy's face as the brown haired one held his face in shock. "Don't teast your brother. He's just scared of his first day. It a rare case for a child of only five years old to enter into an academy for ages 8 and up. But it's very amazing for two of you to be going. I'm very proud of both of you." The owmen gave off a rediate surge of calmness, and kindness. The boy's both smiled, and soon they were off toward schoool.

The young boy stepped forward as the car left, and just stared at the women as she drove away. His hands balled up into fists. "I'm sorry. I should have never brought you here with me. What you see is something I've tried to hide till now. Even now I'm fighitng not to remember these things. The past is a terrible thing that can scar those even when the future is right around the corner. Like a rotating double edged sword. It continued to slice, and dice you till nothing is left. However, the wheels have been spun, and there is no turning back. Shall we continue?" The boy looked back at te young girl, and held his hand out. He wanted to bring her along so he would feel less evil, and maybe she could have helped him. She seemed to be in a worse situation then him. He would have to wiat, and see if he could ever repay her for her kindness, and trustworthyness.'
    At first she'd no idea where the boy was taking hen when the enetered the portal She felt ear, however the fear went away when the young man began to hom. So much emotion in that song that calmed her. She sighed and relaxed as she listened to him. However all that change in an instant. The boy placed her behind him and she was glad he'd done so. Something wasn't right and she was correct when a voice come, accusing them of horrible things. Then they were enveloped by darkness and falling. She reached out for the young man and held tightly to him.

Then...there was nothing. Slowly she woke and watched a scene play before her. A scene, memory she knew not to be her own. She looks and listens to the young man as he explains that this is a memory he has tried to run away from. He esntedn his hand asking if she would come with him.

Star doesn't know why, but she wants to go with him. Could it e that they share the same type of pain. The same fears? She didn't understand but she wanted to go with him. She gives him a smile and takes his hand. "I'll go with you."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria sat on the beach bench near by and sighed in relief. Thank god Samael left. I don't think I could have tolerated him any longer. She placed her arms on the top of the bench and stretched out. The air was so lovely against her face and in her lungs. Miria could finally hear the voices of people around her and her power controlling the wind once again. It's good to be normal without that guy around. She began to spin her finger around and a small whip of wind accumulated at the tip of her finger. Miria smiled and the wind dispersed. She looked at the sky, admiring the clouds as they passed.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Samael's post is for the Darling Ava

Samael looked up at the sound of someone screaming a curse. He then looked forward and for a long moment contemplated ignoring it. Don't get involved. Remember all the other people you've gotten involved with by doing something so innocuous as being moral. Its not worth it. And indeed it wasn't. Samael would have liked nothing more than to have ignored the scream and moved on with his horrid debacle of a week. But it was not to be. He had a bloody categorical imperitive, an unambiguous mandate.

"I'm going to regret this."

He went to where he thought he had heard the voice and noticed some girl standing naked in the water. This last part took a moment to fully register and when it did he only slightly averted his eyes, "Woman, there are laws against indecent exposure, you would do well obey them. Not that some fools wouldn't mind the view, but if I might speak for the sane people, its rather annoying to have people running around naked."

------

Frederic looked at the ground nervously, "Um... well... if you really think that I could help... then...um...I'm would really mind it...too much...maybe?"

He slipped outside his room, closing the door gently behind him. In fact, he closed it unnecessarily gently, carefully twisting the nob so closing the door made almost no sound. He did this only to calm himself, to provide some other aspect of the world to occupy his attention.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean walks slowly up towards where the girl flopped herself down into the sand, continuing to softly whistle his merry tune. Casually he reaches out and lets her dog sniff his hand for a moment, before giving it a firm scratch behind the ears.

Sa bon’ day iz’n it?” [It’s a good day isn’t it?] he says with a nod and a smile, pulling a flask out of his back pocket and taking a small sip while turning to watch the waves crash into the beach.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Watching Carlos, Hana’s hand reached up to cover her mouth. She wasn’t prepared for any of this. It was all too much for her and she felt a pit grow in the bottom of her stomach. She felt her heart break and the endless feeling of emptiness she felt before seemed to creep back and sneak up on her.

"Quickly heal him as much as possible. Anyone who can help with healing, do so, now. This is what happens when Carlos Villalobos is pissed!!!"

It took a few moments for Carlos’ words to sink in. When they finally did, Hana jumped to her feet and ran over beside Kevin. She kneeled next to him, trying to piece together what to do next. She rubbed Kevin’s head and smiled, trying to be reassuring. “It’s okay. I forgive you. And don’t worry. This’ll all turn out all right.” With a deep breath, she placed her hands on his chest and closed her eyes. Focusing was not at easy as it had been at one point and she tightened her eyes more, in an attempt to block anything that tried to break her concentration. “Please, heal. Please…” She felt her hands warm up as she focused more, some of the icy shield melting away. As slowly as it came, though, her warmth from her hands disappeared.

She opened her eyes to find her hands covered in Kevin’s blood. Her breath came in gasps as Jez came and kneeled beside her. “Wha-what do I do? It’s not working. It worked perfectly last time.”

Jez sat in silence, staring at Kevin. “What if it’s me?”

“Why? Why would it be you?” Hana looked over at her sister and then back down at her bloody hands. “It could just be me.”

“I think I’m…” Her voice trailed off as she glanced over Hana. She got to her feet. “I’m going to leave for a while. Till all this is over. I promise, I’ll be back.” With that she smiled and disappeared.

”Jez! Jez, you can’t leave me.” Hana called out, searching around. After she realized Jez was really gone, she placed her hand back on Kevin’s chest. She closed her eyes and focused again, feeling abandoned and alone. Her anger rose up, as she focused and pressed her hands on his chest. “Please, just work. Prove Jez wrong. Save Kevin. Help Rain...” She repeated it over and over again like a chant. Her voice became a whisper until there was no sound and her lips just moved.

Her hands glowed again and she continued to talk herself through her focus until she felt her body go weak and she had had to lean against the tree, losing her vision for just a quick moment. She closed her eyes as she crawled back over towards Rain and Anthony behind the rock for protection from Jericho and collapsed on her back. “I did all I could. I tried to help. I tried…” Her voice faded off as she tried to catch her breath.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-24-2009 at 03:49 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: for Galen
    Wait Reina… I want to go with you. Galen then proceeded to follow her, but then stopped suddenly and looked back at Kat.

Reina didn't answer. she didn't even stop she only glanced over her shoulder to see if he was really folowing. She copntinued off the beach. She needed to shift in order to find Kairos and hopefully on her way she could stop in on Rai.

Finally they caught up to Reina.

She had a littlew room between them. She paused and started to concentrate on bringing out her alter. She was still for a while. He body started to be covered with flames starting ferom her head down. By the time it reached the soles of her feet she was in her alter form. she heard Galen just then and turned around.

“I know you are concerned about something happening to me Reina…” He started to say. “But I still want to go with you. I might not be able to do much of anything, but I can help out as much as I can.”

She smiled at him, pulling her hands from behind her in a motion showing off her brightly coloured kimono. You can come if you wish just be prepared because iu'm not sure what will happen if anything at all. She noticed the look on Galen's face. Don't be surprised I did try explaining it to you but i guess now you see it with your own eyes.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

“Kat, I need to ask you something about the pottery from today. I also need to ask you something else. Could I please talk to you alone for a few moments?” Galen said as he knelt down next to Kat.

Oh great, what does this guy want now? Shouldn't he be more concerned about his girlfriend trying to----

"Ack!!"

Before she could even complete her thought process, Kat was being dragged off along the beach by Galen. She raised one eyebrow as she noticed that his cheeks were flushed with pink.

“We will be right back. I need to ask her a question that I am sort of embarrassed by, so I would sort of rather do it in private.”

What the hell kind of question would that be? She thought to herself as Galen called out for Reina. He then turned turned to Kat and spoke as they walked.

“So… What was up with the whole pottery thing back there? Was that your dad?”

She immediately stopped dead in her tracks to look at Galen, and she looked as if she had been stabbed in the heart.

"Wha......what are you talking about?"

No way......He couldn't have.........could he?......wait.

"Are you stalking me?"

She slowly started to back away from him, and a wave of paranoia began to flood through her head.

".....You should just go chase after your girlfriend. I don't understand how you know anything about me but I don't like it."

She stood there with worry in her eyes, and she didn't know what to think of this strange boy. Is he stalking her? Or could he have somehow tapped into her mind. Either option sounded pretty ridiculous at this point.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin gained consciousness again as he still felt some of his body damaged...It wasn't as bad but it was still something.

"At least I can stand and fight a bit longer. Now to plan again."

Kevin quickly closed his eyes and hid amongst brush and trees for extra cover and hiding.

He's gonna tire himself out quickly with all that anger. If he gets pissed more, all that stress will wear him out...Time to give him the fatigue bombing with a freezing death.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Carlos, you follow the man that you feel you owe your life. Maybe it's more, maybe it's less, but that is not my problem. I don't want to fight you Carlos, you're a good man,” What Jericho spoke was true, Carlos wasn't his goal but he didn't expect to be let anywhere near his objective so he spoke from afar, "Hana! Don't even look at me, you shouldn't see such things as the blood and gore here today, and I'm nearly stained crimson. I just want you to know that this was judgment that I passed on Kevin. He has received his punishments for his sins and I am through with him. The friend you knew, Roivas Jericho, is still here but just a little battered. If Kevin ever handles you wrongly or you just want to talk, I'm going to find that man Orochi now,"

Jericho waved as if they had just had a friendly visit and he leapt away as fast as he could into the city. He knew that his adrenaline rush was gone and a fight with Carols would have pushed him. What he had said about Kevin was the gospel; he had received thorough punishment enough to cover his sins.

Jump, jump, jump, that's what he did until the rush left him. Roivas stopped on a building on the edge of town when he was out of energy.

"Good grief...that always makes me so freaking tired!” Jericho put his head in his hands, "How am I going to find someone that I don't even know? How do I find Orochi? How do I find a snake on an island?" He pondered as he nursed his wounds.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony caught up with Hana along with Rain. He saw a man lying on the ground. Was it Kevin? He didn't believe what he was seeing at this moment.
    Is this what shifters do?
    Some, not all. But some...
    What is really going on here...
    Anthony knealt down with Hana to see if the man's all right.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anton had been starting to make his way off the beach when the others arrived. First the girl leaping into the water. Upon that happening his grabbed his binoculars and looked around in the sand where she had first yelped, and started furiously writing in his notebook.

"Lets see, 80, no, more like 100 meters I think. Fascinating..."

Upon looking toward where the girl was now he blushed for a fraction of a second and looked away, letting his binoculars dangle around his neck once more.

Then he noticed a boy he hadn't seen before petting his dog. She seemed to like him.

Anton grinned broadly. And spoke to Miria and the boy.

"I really should be going. Though I hope to see you all again sometime, soon. But you can ask the lovely lady about that."

With a gentelmanly nod to Miria and the lad Anton once again started making his way off along the beach with his dog.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin stayed as a wolf saying, "Judgment, my hide. His punishment shall come when it comes. This isn't over!!! You hear me, false god!? THIS ISN'T OVER!!!!"

Kevin coughed up blood after getting pissed and yelling. He started walking with a limp.

"Carlos, keep the armor on me for now until I heal up. It will take a while but I'll be fine. What you saw here was horrid but I'm glad I didn't have to use my amulet. I'm glad you guys arrived."

"Hana was worried about you, boss. I'm glad we showed up just in time."

Kevin spotted a deer and leaped at it striking it down with his mighty claws. He ripped its throat open and began eating the fresh meal. He hadn't had such a feast in ages. He ate feverishly, grunting every now and then as he ate and ripped more meat off.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx blinked a few times, and shook his head, shaking off the daze that clouded his mind. He looked down at Valkyrie, and kneeled to her side. His voice as calm as it had been when they first meet. "Why are you crying? Valkyrie? Have I done something wrong?" Wolx had the most puzzled look on his face as he wrapped both hands around her, and held her close. he could even feel her breath on his neck as he softly rubbed the back of her head.

'The young boy only nodded, and took her hand once again. Instantly they were once again surrounded by the light. Then a familiar voice once again spoke out to them. Addressing them bot directly this time. "Well then now. The first day of school. How fun it must have been to meet new friends, and have fun being brothers in a school where you really DON'T belong." Claux silently sighed before closing his eyes. His body once again tensed as the scene played out before them

The light faded, and both were standing inside of a nice school. Almost like a college. It was beautiful, and all the children wore the same type of cloths. The uniform was casual, and professional, however the attitudes of some of the children were at the very least not that. "Come on Loser get up. You this smart little brainic fight for yourself." An eight year old was standing over a fritened child. his arms were covering his head as the older boy continued to beat, and kick him. That young boy was Claux. His silver hair swayed with each violent thrust of the boy's foot. Shortly after a well placed kick sent the young claux back into the lockers, and with it hthe back of his head was struck with a book. The young Claux slid to the ground passed out. His hair fell over his eyes, and in that moment a large humming sound was heard from down the hall. All the childrenturned to look but were blinded by a bright red light. The light covered the eight year old, and as it faded that boy was gone. Only his cloths lay on the floor before a dazed Claux who looked up to find his older brother stand 30 or so feet down the hallway with his smoking hand still up. His silver hair began to fall out revealing the natural brown. He exhaled as sweat poured from his forehead, and an to his brothers side. "Claux are you ok? Come on let's go" The older brother slowly picked his younger brother up to his feet, and walked up down the stairs, only a few feet from where the fight was, and away from the view of the older Claux that stepped up, and looked at the cloths of the eight year old. "The burden of being a young Shifter. Do you understand what happens when a telepathy child is struck in the back of his head?" The older Claux looked over at the young girl, ad with a depressed look asked his question.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Luzifer and Valkarma still. Heh…)

Looking at the ground, Frederic responded to Kiyoshi.

“Um... well... if you really think that I could help... then...um...I'm would really mind it...too much...maybe?”

After stepping out and closing the door quietly as soundless as can be, Kiyoshi thought about Frederic’s action.

‘Talk about a minor form of OCD.’ She thought to herself.

‘You should be the one talking.’

She groaned mentally at Kyon’s response.

Kiyoshi disregarded the whole lot of it and smiled up at Frederic then, taking his response as a “yes” despite the sound of uncertainty in his voice. Or at least it sounded that way.

“Thank you!” She replied instantly.

“Let’s go!” She grabbed his hand without hesitation and made her way down the stairs, slowly, but surely, due to her god-forsaken ankle.

‘The hot springs should take care of that problem later.’ She thought to herself then, slightly grinning, but her expression changed when they got to Kairos.

He was smiling in his sleep and/or passed out state?

She turned to Frederic than.

“Frederic, this is Kairos, Kairos this is…” She stopped than and grinned sheepishly.

“Never mind, there really is no point in that. I am sure you both will get a proper introduction some day. Anyway, all I need help with, is getting him to the Shrine.” She pointed across the street then.

“…and into one of the rooms that we have there. It should be easy if we both do it. I just needed a little help, because it was and is a little complicated to do it on my own with a screwed up ankle.”

Kiyoshi walked over to Kairos, getting closer to him as she gently moved him here and there again, as in not to wake him, as she looped her arms under his again.

“Are you ready Frederic?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at the boy who had sat in the sand and over heard what he had said. She walked up to him and sat down beside him. Miria looked at this strange boy who had this very strange accent or just couldn't speak properly. But, she understood what he had said.

"It's an alright day?" She looked away as if to say: Oh my god......this guy is weird. But, he didn't seem to be at all. Miria smiled at him and continued to listen to the wind. Then, she could see a girl in the water in the distance. It seemed like she needed help and so, Miria walked up to the edge of the beach. And that is when she saw Samael talking with the girl. Miria hesitated for a moment, thinking the girl didn't need help but she decided to go help anyways. As she approached the water, she noticed the girl was naked. Miria looked at her and stayed at the edge of the water. Samael was at her side as well.

"Do you need any help? The least I could do is offer some form of clothing."
    Last edited by Infinita; 03-24-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Junior Member Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava has a reputation beyond repute Darling Ava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:23 PM
    Threads

Ava blushed deeply, submerging herself as much as the she could, her long red curls drifting lazily in the water about her shoulders. her embarassment only increased as a young man approached. She crossed her arms beneath the water and scowled, her green eyes seering.

"Well yes I would assume that there are laws against that, and I wouldn't be naked had I thought to bring clothes, but they are so hard to travel with as a dog and I've never had this issue- I've never unwilling shifted back into human form. Its actually quite difficult to get out of my other form- oh, what does it matter to you anyway! I'm sorry to have annoyed you by being naked."

She wasn't typically a rash or angry person, but she couldn't help it, he hadn't even offered to help. Her mood shifted as the girl approached, and her blush returned and she gave a slight nod.

"Any form of clothing would be appreciated...I don't know what happened, I've never had this issue before..." She stayed submerged, blushing.
    "Your fate is joined to mine...."
    -Forever for Kartik

Closed Thread

Thread Information