AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 186 FirstFirst ... 24 64 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Reina had then taken Galen by the arm, the one that he held out for her, and the two of them headed off to town after Reina of course, said good night to Rai, whom had then gone home.

On their way to town, Reina looked as if she were thinking quite a bit, and this made Galen curious into what she may be thinking. Very curious…

They continued along their way to town, entering and walking through the woods that surrounded Reina’s house, an alley being ahead of them as the walked along, arm in arm.

“There the adjoining alley is right up ahead. Maybe if you’re in town again you could come visit now that you know the way.” Reina smiled at Galen then.

She seemed as if she were then thinking about something again, as they alleyway gave off an eerie vibe. Galen shook it out of his head, guessing it was given its eeriness due to time. It was getting pretty late out.

“Are you okay walking this way Reina? You look a little worried about something? Are you all right?” Galen asked as he looked at the girl he was walking arm and arm with as they continued along still.

She looked as if she was not only thinking intently about something, a plan formulating in her head. But she did in fact look a little bit worried. “Is there anything that I can do to help? Whatever it is, I can help if you’d like.” Galen asked.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: I have to rush to the next day, so sorry if I leave all of you behind)

Roki had other things to do and he did wake up at sunset, therefore the time...is very late. He had plans for someone he cares about the next day anyways, no time for other activities. "I must apologize Kat, but time is something I need to have more right now, not to mention energy. So therefore I need to rest...gotta go!" Leaving Kat and her company with a regret decision, Roki grabs Nina and drags her back home to sleep and wake up anotehr day.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed growing rather annoyed with all the commotion but decided it was best to stay silent on the matter... for now. He just followed everyone, making the occasional blithe internal comment or glancing suspiciously at various individuals. But otherwise trying to maintain a level of separation between him and those around.

Glancing over the job openings Frederic groaned in dismay. "Well, I know my visage is off putting, so I best avoid any jobs that really to much on interaction but... that cuts off a lot. No retail. Chef? Nay... my culinary skill is... non-existant." he scratched his head, "i don't think a scrawny person like me can do construction. But are all jobs in construction physically intensive? Couldn't I be the guy who holds the stop sigh or waves traffic? No...What about Janitorial? That works... let me see."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: *Insert epic music here* Last time, on Magic Mixer)…

Kiyoshi looked down as she walked, her hands behind her head as she thought about what she had to do. Not only was it Red Day, but her parents needed her to work that day, and not only just work, but work it, so to speak. She groaned in frustration at that thought as she continued along her way.

She blamed Samael for not taking the job that she had offered to him, although she did not tell him what it was exactly. Now, she was stuck working more then she had time for, and on Red Day too. Wearing something suggestive at that, and besides, Kiyoshi loathed Red Day. Her day could not possibly get any worse.

“I can’t believe them! I can't believe this!!”

(OOC: Today’s episode of Magic Mixer, starring Kiyoshi Nakamura, as her, herself, and err… Kyon *music at this point veers of onto and fades into various birds chirping, maybe the sound of one dying, and then others squawking in fear as they then fly off. The scene changes a bit, some epic piano music plays as well, but only to fade off into that of silence. You may here sounds of footsteps, or the silence of a leaf whisking away across the street, creating its own music as it lightly scratches along. Then the main character sighs, and then the story begins yet again* begins/starts now)…

(OOC: Heehee Boredom, and insanity are the greatest at times!!!!!!!)

“I can’t believe them! I can’t believe this!!”

As she ranted in her mind, and out loud, Kiyoshi Nakamura continued to walk along, her heels clicking along/about as she did so.

Once noticing the retched noise of her most loathed type of shoes, she cursed before commenting. “Stupid shoes…ahhh!”

Kyon started laughing hysterically from within his mind as the spike of her heel got caught in one of the expansion joints (cracks) that the sidewalk had held, as customary, to keep the sidewalk from cracking.

This had caused Kiyoshi to lose her footing, and fall to the ground face first, barely scathing the surface with her cheek as her hands were forced beneath her to prevent this from happening, skinning up again in the process.

Getting up to brush herself off, Kiyoshi cursed again before continuing on her way, still not paying attention to anything. She was too consumed by her thoughts of hatred for the ever annoying shoes that had just caused her to fall twice in less then five minutes.

The heels continued to lightly click along as she continued to walk.

“Why the hell do high-heels even exist? They are torture! Torture I say! Absolutely dreadful! They make your feet sore by the end of the day, cramp up your toes at times, not to mention giving you Charlie horses in your toes and calves. High-heels are completely awful! No, evil!!”

“Oh! And they especially do not work very well for those of my insanely klutzy demeanor! They twist ankles, break ankles, and tear ligaments… Gods, the list just never ends! And this outfit! Don’t even get me started on tha…”

She fell, her heel getting caught in an expansion joint again.

Kiyoshi groaned as she had began to get up again slowly, trying to crease her outfit down in the process so her panties would not show with the position that she just happened to land in that time.

“Ugh! This day simply cannot get any worse!”

‘And you are going to be late. Oh wait... You already are...’ Kyon chimed in, grinning.

Kiyoshi groaned again at that, thinking of just staying in the position she was in and dying of the embarrassment the rest of her “day” was ensured to cause.

“Damn it!”

At that she took of one of her high-heels and chucked it as hard as she could in front of her, not looking up while doing it, nor to see where it landed, she did not even want to move at that point, afraid of something else happening to her. That is that she was sure to shatter an ankle or something by the time she would be getting home later, or at least her dignity.

“It isn’t possible for it to get any worse!”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Tell me...Has everything been fun with me, dear? I mean, we care for each other, live under my roof, eat at the same table and I even do sweet things for you such as that really nice dinner. Was it good?"

Kevin was curious as the sun was still setting. He held her tight as they both looked out to the ocean.

It's beautiful, this scene...It seems I never want it to end. Sadly, time can't stand still otherwise life would stagnate and there would be no change. That and I have certain targets to kill but that will wait until I have a major strategy for it all. Instead, I will spend my time with my lovely Hana, for she is my princess and I am the knight who shall defend her to the death.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana let out another sigh," It was perfect. And, I do enjoy the time we spend together. It couldn't be better."

The thoughts of the days that were coming started to weigh in Hana's mind. Everything could turn for the worse and she could end up like she started. Only this time, she'd be more hurt and sorrowful then ever. Hana tightened her grip on Kevin. "I wish it could stay like this. It wouldn't have to be forever but it could be at least a few hours more." Truth was, she knew what the next day was going to bring. It would possibly bring her life tumbling down and she wasn't sure if she was ready for it. But, she knew it was something she had to do. There wasn't a choice.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sweetie, you make it sound as if you and me being together will fall apart due to some malevolent phenomenon. I won't let your world come crashing down. Just tell me when something is really bothering you and I will help you in alleviating the problem. Nothing will steal you from me."

Kevin had a stern look on his face. He became serious quite quickly. It was mostly out of fear and protection. He wasn't about to let his love be shattered.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony heard the question. He was willing to tell the truth. “The reason I ran away because this person called me on my cell phone and told me I was in danger. I was going to ask this person what is his or her name but this person hung up before I got a chance to ask. Later, I heard my doorbell ring and apparently, this person was right. A pair of cops was standing at my front door. I didn't want to find out what the cops wanted so I took what I need and left the house via balcony.” Anthony hoped that Rain understood what he just said.
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "Who do you think wanted to warn you?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari-
    I'm cnofsued. Why did you bolw taht guy up? Oh yaeh, he wlaekd aawy atefr halenig.
    Y'roue slitl itenrinseg to wcath, but I dn'ot get why you hrut eryvenoe.
    And tehre are ltos of miltiray aornud the ctiy. I wroreid aubot you.

She stared at the starnge shifter as he appeared out of nowhere , she stopped for a moment "because I wanted to , If I live on Impulse I'll have no regrets , well it's impossible for me to regret something I've done it's also pointless because I've already done it , I mean it's like mourning dead people , why mourn what's gone live your life move on with things that what your dead freind person would have wanted . . . or some sort of crap like that , I'm not so much the philisophical type I just do things , not everything needs a freakin plan or a reason".

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(i havent been evil lately, so im going to be so now)

Xanu awoke as sunlight filtered in through the window. He noticed was lying on one of Amy's beds in the back area of her cafe'. The light somehow felt refreshing to him, and even though he could feel some pain, it was subdued by the presence of someone next to him....?!!

Wait,..... someone next to him?

He turned his head to see none other then Katsumi, her head on his shoulder as she held his arm protectively. A calm, blissful smile was on her face as she slowly breathed in and out.

Xanu almost freaked out, but then he remebered much of the night before when they had returned. He kept coming in and out of conciousness, and had been able to catch tidbits of Amy and Katsumi talking.

He especially remebered hearing how Katsumi had thought he was dead, and how bad she had felt for it. Now that he was awake, he would make certain such a painful experience would never befall Katsumi-kun again. Even if he had to kill others, or sacrifice himself, he would do anything to keep Katsumi protected and happy.

After a moment, he noticed that Amy was also in the room, slowly strecthing as she woke up. She had to stand and stretch some more, as she had apperantly slept in the chair.

"Hey there prince." She chuckled as she saw the two of them. Her face gained a soft smile as she said "I couldnt get Katsumi to leave the bedside, she felt bad for all that had happened. I guess she moved up there after i fell asleep." She saw Tama slowly waking up at the other end of the bed, appernatly he had slept with his head on Xanu's legs and his tail near Kat's legs.

After looking at both of them some more, she excused herself and left the room, heading for the second guest bedroom where Samael was currently sleeping. She had simply offered him a place to stay for the night and a meal in the morning if he choose. She could tell he had plenty of problems.

She stepped in and saw that he was awake, reading one of her books. Ancient Peoples of the Caribbean. She simply said "I am making breakfast, you can join us if you choose." She then closed the door and went to the kitchen, where she began making a small breakfast buffet. She also began readying the cafe for the busy day ahead, for the festivities of Red day and White day were upon Kapok, and she had no doubt there would be many customers.

Xanu merely continued looking at Katsumi's beautiful face, and felt a pang of regret that he hadnt been able do rescue her in time. Then he noticed something pecurliar.

Somehow, her injuries had vanished. All that was visible were a few bruises and cuts where that man had used his 'techniques' on. He wondered how it could be that such injuries had vanished in the blink of an eye.

Then Amy gave him a possible reason "Oh, Xanu, today is Red Day, so the place is going to be busy. Your off for a while because of whats happened, but if you want to help I wont stop you." She smirked at that last, as she knew it would take something pretty big to keep Xanu from keeping a promise of any sort.

When Amy had left the room again, Xanu thought back to something his grandmother had told him about.

"The celebration of Red day is a wonderous day, where miracles can happen between those of undying love, and those who are meant to be. It is something that cant be explained, only witnessed. Always remeber, that it is a day of miracles, and anything can happen."

Xanu smiled at that. It also made a single tear fall down his face. He dearly missed his grandmother, more so in fact then his parents. It wasnt that he didnt love them, but there were times even they couldnt avoid the responsibilities of their position. That had been when he would travel to the coast, and visit his dear grandmother.

What he didnt know, was that she was alot closer then he thought, as she pushed the door of Cafe Kapok open and slowly moved towards the counter. It was just luck that Amy was bringing out some of the freshly baked sandwhiches when she saw an kindly looking old women.

"Can I help you?" She asked, a warm smile on her face, as she felt a warm, gentle kindness from this women.

"I am just here to see my grandson. I am Yamashita Asuka Varn." she extended hand and grasped Amy's as she shook it. "So kind to meet you."

Oh... Xanu... your day just got very interesting.

(think of Yamashita [Yama for short] like grandma Hina from the Love hina series, cept shes a bit wider and a bit taller. Also more mysterious and sneaky xP)

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos left John a note saying he was going out and feeling better and decided to go walking. Truth be told, he was feeling better except for his arm. He kept that in a sling. His burns wouldn’t heal that quickly. It was red day he knew and it was something that shook him slightly. He would be getting no gifts this day. It made him feel quite lonely. He wondered what others he knew would be doing now. They were probably enjoying themselves, hopefully. It would be nice if for one day there were no incidents. As he flicked through the images in his mind he found he couldn’t see any at the moment. He smiled at that and continued to walk down the street. It was a bright day and even without trying he could feel a lot of love around him.
    “I don’t think I could have survived all this if it weren’t for Kiyoshi. I still need to pay her back.” He said to himself and his shifter shadow. “It would have been to sickening had I been in the mood I was last night.”
    As he continued to walk along he spotted a young girl nervously sitting on a bench clutching chocolate in her hands. Kairos didn’t mean to poke about but he could see why the girl was nervous. Across the road was a boy talking with friends. Kairos just smiled as he put it together.
    “It wouldn’t hurt would it?” He gazed into his visions and found one involving the girl. His smiled widened. He walked over and sat next to her. She seemed a little shocked and when he spoke she was obviously scared. Who wouldn’t be if a stranger in a weird coloured clothing sat down next to you.
    “Go ahead and do it. Things will work out I know they will. What is the use in not trying? If he says no or rejects them it will have been better to find it out then just guess it,” He looked at her and grinned; she seemed calmed by his eyes rather then scared. He was happy that was the case. “Trust me I’ve got a good eye for things like this.” He laughed a little at his own joke. She didn’t understand but his words did get through to her. She seemed to summon up all her courage and walk over to the boy handing him the chocolates quite forcefully. He seemed too smiled and say thank you. She just blushed and muttered something. They spent a few moments talking to each other before she suddenly jumped a little. She ran over to Kairos. Her face was beaming with joy.
    “Thank you so much sir.” She bowed and then ran back over to the boy and began talking to him. Kairos just smiled again and stood back up. It was just like his vision had seen. He felt happy knowing he had used it for something good again. Kairos just smiled and continued walking down the street.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "Who do you think wanted to warn you?" Rain asked.
    "I don't know. Most likely a friend or someone that knows me. I don't know, all I know is that person is right and I would like to meet him personally but I didn't get much information about him. He just told me about the danger part and that was it." Anthony was worried about who warned him. Was it to lure him into a trap? He didn't know. All he knows that as long the cops don't find him, he'll be safe.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Tch... only if its quick. I have class." he said being none to pleasant. If time didn't permit, he'd skip the food, class was far too important and he still had the gift certificate thing for Cafe Kapok and quite a bit of that 100 dollars he had found. He was in no dire straights.

However, he was tired. He hadn't slept at all last night, he couldn't trust these people not to stab him in the back. They might be friends of Kat but that didn't mean anything as far as he was concern. Not even Kat could be completely trusted.

Lacking the ability to sleep he had read a couple books, two in addition to the one he was reading now. Nothing terribly interesting, just time fodder.

He sighed as he stood up. He had to get ready for class. Rain or shine, week day or weekend he always had class. He never missed a second. School was the most important thing in his life, and while he want to track down and find the person manipulating his reality, class came first.

Knowledge was the only thing that didn't break.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 02-26-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Well, honestly, I'm afraid I'll lose you. I've lost everyone that I love and I guess that's why I'm afraid of losing you." Hana sniffed, keeping back a tear. "That's it really. I guess that's what I fear the most."

She closed her eyes, "That's what I'm truely afraid of Kevin. I've never admitted it to anyone before." She felt her chest tighten. It almost felt like she wasn't suppose to love because everytime she did, she'd lose what she loved most. That's what she feared, too. It was like a nightmare. "Thank you again. For everything."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-26-2009 at 08:33 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

“Are you okay walking this way Reina? You look a little worried about something? Are you all right?” Galen asked as he looked at the girl he was walking arm and arm with as they continued along still.

She looked as if she was not only thinking intently about something, a plan formulating in her head. But she did in fact look a little bit worried. “Is there anything that I can do to help? Whatever it is, I can help if you’d like.” Galen asked.

Yes I am. I just don't normally walk thi stime of morning so its a little strange.I'm fine I'm just thinking about somethings don't worry too much. Reina didn't want to talk too much about so she just kept walking. They were in town now almost to the street where it first started.

Reina was hestitant to answer his next question. She knida just looked at him. Then Kairos flashed in her mind. She didn't say anything. He should be okay. I wonder if he's getting any sleep cause i sure wont be able to for a while she muttered under her breath.

you could see it on her face she was tired but. Hey mind wasn't shutting down. what was she to do. she looked at Galen. Its no real trouble maybe later on I might tell you about it but for now can we change the subject. Anything planned for today? you know there will be a lot of celebrating going on.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

In her sleep Star dreamt. Dream of a boy. A boy without a face hidden among the shadows. She called out to him but he never acknowledge her. She ran towards him, but he was always out of reach. She did not know why she felt desperate to reach him, all she knew was she had to be with him. But why? Why did she have to? One name came to mind...Frederic.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, you will never lose me. I love you too much to let that happen, alright? So don't say or think such things. You are well cared for and are a beautiful girl."

Kevin decided to switch topics abruptly after.

"So let me ask you about this voice in your head. Do you think it can come in a corporeal form? Can it take shape or materialize?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I don't know if it can take any form at all. It just feels so real. Almost like the person is standing right in front of me, talking and listening to me. I just don't see them." Hana closed her eyes, remembering the sound of the voice. "It sounds just..."

It sounds just like who, dear sister?

Hana's eyes opened quickly. "It sounds like Jez. Just like Jez, only older. It's impossible, though."

That's a little cold, don't you think? Why is it impossible?

Sitting up straight, Hana searched around. Her hand gripped Kevin's hand tightly. "It's just impossible. Isn't it Kevin? There's no way she here."

That's not a good answer, baby sis. I said...

Hana felt a cold breath against her ear. "Why is it impossible?"

Heart racing, Hana turned around, not knowing what to expect. Sitting indian-style behind her, was Jez. She looked exactly like Hana remembered her, only she was older. Her brown hair was cut short, and her blue eyes stared right back. Hana gripped Kevin's hand tighter, pulling him closer for protection, "J...Jez?"

Jez smiled before looking over at Kevin, "Does this answer your question?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-26-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Are you friend or foe, sister of Hana? If you are friend, then at least be friendly as I've never met Hana's family before and yet I am with her. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. How is it that you are capable of taking such a form? This is my curiosity speaking as I've never seen such an event happen before. My other question for the time being is what are you capable of? Show me a display of your power on that large rock that stands before the three of us."

Kevin held Hana close and said, "I apologize for imposing, dear but I want to see if your sister would be on my side as well since you are on my side."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC whilct flying about the air she manages to notice meriss's charachter
    hikari ~
    she saw the puny man yelling at her , she made a confused face how could someone so insignificant be so weak . she didn't know why she hated this person it confused her what was she ment to do .she responded without questioning the results of what she was about to do . she pulled out her black bow. and leveled herself with the stranger. "I want . . . I want" she blushed before saying it , "your heart on a stick" she giggled innocently but creepily.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: One of my longest posts)

"Okay today is the day! It's Red Day!" Nina wakes Roki up.

"Yes it is, perfect are you ready Nina? Let's prepare so we can surprise Kyon and Kiyoshi."

Nina giggles as she closes the door on the bathroom to change. Roki moves 5 feet far away and changes to give her privacy. Once they were both done, they looked as if they were going somewhere important. Roki had a white tuxedo on, while Nina had a sparkling white dress exposing her lovely body of hers. Both of them put on red roses as Roki said to Nina, "I think it's time to have a change don't you think?"

Nina replies, "You're right....hold on." She grabs a red dress and goes back to the restroom to change. "How do I look?" The red dress was perfect to attract Kyon...hopefully. There was roses attached to her bottom while a red bow makes it all beautiful with spice.

"It's looks great, let's go. We have no time silly, don't you want Kyon?" Roki said to motivate her.

"Yesh, the more the merrier! Where was the first place to go? Oh yeah I remember, it was the jewelry shop." Nina answers happily.

Roki and Nina heads near the door as Nina told Roki about the thing she loathes wearing: high heels. She had no choice but to, it was for Kyon. If she dearly cares for her, then she will do it for him. They both put on their shoes and heads outside for the jewelry shop. Roki realized that he had mail for the very first time. It was a letter and inside was a check. The letter was from the orphanage...but why? They had apologized for his loss in the library and gave him money. Why did they do that when he knows they need it the most and that he had saved over five-hundred thousand dollars in his bank account.

Nina said to Roki, "Hey, you know what else is weird? Maybe we are being blessed because no darkness it in our bodies today." She was right due to the fact that his index finger was bleeding and he did not realize it.

Roki sucks on it to make it go away and sure enough it did. They walked peacefully into the bank to get some money and with the book in Nina's purse, things were going well.

They walked into the bank, "How may I help you sir?" said the person on the counter. "I would like to take...." He kindly whisper to the person, "O-oh! Let me see here...Ahh you have a lot sir, wait you're the librarian guy right?" Roki replies with regret, "Yes I am..."

"I'm sorry for your loss...here's your money." The money was given to Roki and thus he happily said, "Past is something I do not look upon the most, it is the future. There are other ways to get money besides being a librarian." With that said Nina and Roki leaves the bank and heads out towards the jewelry store. They had a discussion on the expenses before heading in.

"Hey there, how may I be of an assistance?" Roki said back, "I'm just looking around, thank you for asking." Roki and Nina looks around and found the perfect ring, "Ahh so you're not marrying anyone?" After Roki had his turn to talk the man said, "Both of you, I don't know if I can reserve it for you. Ahh nevermind, I don't think anyone will go for it since they are after the bigger ones....You have a pretty girlfriend there."

"I'm his brother sir!!!" Nina answers loudly, "But thank you for saying how pretty I am." She winks to show off and grabs Roki and drags him out of the place while saying, "THANK YOU, WE'LL COME BACK!!"

Roki happily tells Nina, "Nice job Nina, way to cover us!!" Nina and Roki gave each other high fives. "Okay we are off to the bakery to get both of us cakes for Kiyoshi and Kyon!!!" Their faces were never this happy on red's day. Walking into the streets they went to the bakery.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I understand. I'm curious about it, too." Hana continued staring at Jez, half believing that she was even looking at her sister.

Jez let out a long sigh, "I guess I sort of expected there to be questions. So, I'll explain. When we were five, I had an accident. I fell down a flight of stairs in our house. My-I mean, our mother found me at the bottom of the stairs. Of course, I was gone by then but I was able to watch it all happen. While everyone was fretting over me, I remember Hana. I remember saying to myself, 'if I can't take care of her, no one will'. I figured no one could protect Hana like I could. So, I went to her. I've been living with her ever since, in her memories and in her mind." She stopped to take a breath, "Now, I haven't witnessed everything that's happened with, although I have small rememberings of everything. As to what I can do, I can do just about everything Hana can. Except healing. She's on her own with that one." She let out a short laugh as she got to her feet. Lifting her hand and aiming at the rock, she let out a short burst of light, shattering off chunks of the rock. "Thing is, I'm not as strong as her. Which is surprising, since when we were little, she was always weaker."

Hana opened her mouth in protest, but changed her mind, "How come I never knew."

"I just decided it was best if you knew now. I am your big sister, after all. Even if it's just a few minutes, I was still born first." Jez winked at Hana before facing Kevin. "So, I guess I'm friend, then. After all, my sister cares about you a lot. I really have no choice, do I?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-27-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well then it seems we need to train you next. From now on, the two of you will be working out. No offense, of course. I just want you two to build up some muscle. Cats are supposed to be nimble creatures. Focus on leg strength. Run, do squat thrusts, anything to improve your endurance and speed. Focus on buffing up the intensity of your abilities as well. Jez, since you can't heal, I might as well have you as an anti-vehicle unit so focus on puncturing steel or other hard places somewhere."

Kevin looked toward the sun and said, "On another note, I'm sorry you died from such a fall. You have my support just as Hana has mine as well. You might not have saw it but my brother died in a cave-in. The military fired a new type of missile from an urban assault vehicle during a fight with some undead wolves of my own. I do not control the undead, just the living ones. They have black fur. We watch over the city in secrecy and I am the king of said city."

Kevin smiled and asked after, "I'm sorry for asking this but could you give Hana and I some time alone? I just want to make the rest of the day last."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez crossed her arms in front of her chest, "You're right, I didn't see it. I'm sorry to hear that." She pulled her hair back and let it fall again, letting out a long sigh, "I understand. I'll go now. But, I will be back. There's some business I need to take care of with Hana. Take care of her. She's not just important to you, you know?" With a nod, Jez faded off, as if she never exsisted.

Staring at the spot where Jez had just been standing, Hana shook her head, "It's hard to imagine she was here all that time." she muttered to herself before smiling at Kevin, "You know, I don't remember her being so rude and sarcastic. I guess it's just been that long."

She took his hand and changed the subject, "Thank's for a wonderful Red Day. It was a lot of fun." She smiled again as she turned to look back at the sky. "What started as a bad day turned out good after all."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"She shouldn't really be rude and sarcastic to me, the one providing food and shelter for you not to mention clothing. It looks like it will take some work to get on both of our good sides, she and I. If there's something I can do to help get on her good side, you say it."

Kevin held Hana closer and closed his eyes to think for a moment.

Well, it seems I have a problem that needs taking care of. She won't be killed, of course but rather she needs to be disciplined and buttered up a bit. I'll get on her good side but she must learn how to respect.

"Hana, has your sister ever learned of the term, "respect"? She should start showing it just as I show others respect. She needs to learn how to actually be friendly because I doubt she had many friends."

Closed Thread

Thread Information