AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 186 FirstFirst ... 5 45 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

“Well?” Kairos said, stretching his wrist... She found that very sweet of him to offer himself as her food. "But..." Valkyrie tried to speak when Tahlia spoke...
    "That will not be necessary. Even if the preference you will not be needing to give your own blood to her."

Valkyrie was taken aback with what Tahlia asked her. "She is really weird" Valkyrie though and tried to tap into her mind, she wants to know what Tahlia is thinking at th moment, she tried very hard not to be notice...

"Tally. Reina is out and wondering around. She's yelling and making a lot of noises...Um...You may want to get her before the guards do...She isn't to your floor yet...Um...It is utterly impossible for anyone on your floor to hear her...But um...She may come down the stairs..."

Valkyrie heard that, she knew she did... There was a shifter with the same ability as hers. Then she saw Tahlia stand, the girl told then somethings and went out.

""Ah um...Excuse me...If you would tell me what kind of blood you prefer...Tally will be right there and will bring it to you..."" a girl told her mind. Valkyrie replied in a very scary way, she tried to scare the girl out of her mind, "I only want fresh blood. You can offer me your's if you want?" And simply told / ordered her, "I want you to never enter my mind from now on!", she ordered her mind loudly, she know she'll follow, it's one of her ability.

Valkyrie then talked to Kairos, "No Kairos, thank you for the offereing but i am not really thirsty, though i am, i can control my hunger. I am not a ravage beast. I act like one sometimes to scare off people i don't like. You don't have to give your blood to me" she said very poetic and mellow. "Let's just eat, I'll help you..." Valkyrie then shifted back to her original persona and walked to Kairos, when she was a feet a way she whispered something to Kairos.

"I know Tahlia is a shifter and some shifters are also here, someone who has the ability to talk using their minds, i heard her." He told Kairos without thinking, she knew she could trust him. "You know that already, right?" she waited for Kiros to respond. She made a long pause and asked him again...
    "You really don't want me to help you sleep peacefully? I can give you the sleep you've always wanted." she said to Kairos again, kinda teasing him, she knew Kairos can't sleep well...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 01-23-2009 at 11:07 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat's eyes lit up as she saw the food, and her senses were over come with joy as the smell flooded her body. But since Xanu was there, she tried to hide it, even though she started to stuff her face anyway with the food.

"You're in trouble too you know." She said while stuffing onigiri in her face. "Going onto the girls side is a definate no no. "

Without turning her face away from the food, She chugged the sake from her cup and lightly bopped Xanu on head.

".....Arigato"

The then proceeded to pick up the bottle of sake and chug it.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu smiled as kat began to eat. She tried to hide it, but she was greatful for the kindness.

When she remarked on him going into the girls side of the springs, he merely said "Blaim Kyon. If he hadnt gotten into his form, i wouldnt have had a need to go in."

Xanu quickly uintervened, grabbing the bottle and corking it back up, then placing it next to the couch on the floor out of kats reach.

"Its not a good ideal to drown your problems Katsumi-kun... if you want to talk, Im all ears. If you just want to sit and rest and have some company, ills tay right here. Its up to you."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kyon was tired, and Kiyoshi was even more so. As they talked to each other, arguing and first, and then ending on a civil note, they had thought of a few things, and decided to stick with some of their plans and ideas, although they may not end up working in the end. Kyon sighed, and then reached his hand up to turn the knob on the shower, Kiyoshi turning it, and then turning towards the door to step out.

She smiled then. “Thank you Kyon. Although still a little sore and bent out of shape, it is good to be me again.” She enthused as she slid the door open, and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body. Kiyoshi stepped out then and reset the timer for the fan in the bathroom so the mirrors would start defogging before she brushed her hair, cleaned her ears, and brushed her teeth, leaving the bathroom shortly after unlocking the door.

“Sakiko-Onee-Sama!” Kiyoshi called as she nonchalantly walked down the hall and passed her bedroom, still in a towel, turning into the kitchen only a few moments after.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Sakiko turned to the girl behind her, smiling politely as she did so. She was quite pleased at the girl’s compliment. “If you would like to help me, just feel free to do so. That would be nice.” She laughed lightly at Nina’s comment. “Yes, surely I do have a name. It is nice to meet you Nina, my name is Sakiko.” Then she bowed, holding her hand out to shake Nina’s hand; realizing too late that the pan was in the held out hand, Sakiko had ended up dropping the pan full of food everywhere.

Sakiko scrunched her face up in disappointment as she saw it all happen as if it were in a slow-motioned scene in a movie. “This is just great…” She sighed to herself, before bending down to pick it all up. “I am really sorry about this Nina. You may cook whatever you want, when you want to, while you are here.” Sakiko found it weird that Kiyoshi’s guests had consisted of two Male’s and Kat, and now there was this other girl.

She sighed to herself then. ‘How will I ever be a good wife to anyone or Host if I cannot keep track of even the guests…’ She had to make more food now.

As she was almost finished cleaning the mess from the Kitchen floor, Sakiko looked up to the sound of her sister’s voice. “Sakiko-Onee-Sama!” Then Kiyoshi had walked into the Kitchen.

When Kiyoshi took in the scene, she immediately started helping her sister clean up the mess, as if she was set on autopilot. “Sakiko, are you okay? You didn’t get burned or anything did you?” Kiyoshi asked. She was kind of shocked. She hadn’t ever remembered her sister dropping anything before. Kiyoshi was known to be the klutz in the Family.

“Yes, I’m fine Kiyo-Onee-Sama. I didn't get burned.” Her sister responded, smiling as the two of them finished cleaning up the mess together. “Did you need help with any…” But Kiyoshi was stopped short when she had caught sight of Roki’s Shifter. “Oh… Are you helping Sakiko?” She asked her. That was strange. Kiyoshi should have noticed her before.

Her sister had turned to her then. “Yes, I am pretty sure that Nina and I have everything handled Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama.” She then went back to her cooking, slightly turning her head to continue conversing with Kiyoshi. 'Nina?' Kiyoshi thought to herself. "So what did you need Onee-Chan?”

Kiyoshi was sort of dumbfounded by this question, and started to think about the last few minutes, causing her to feel even more dumbfounded. “You came in here, wanting me for something?” Kiyoshi’s brows perked up then. “Yes! I did!” She responded, instantly remembering what she was going to do. “I was going to come in here and get a few things and ask you if you needed help with anything.” She answered as she started to go through the cupboards to get what she needed.

Juggling a handful of food items, and other items, Kiyoshi then turned towards the entrance and started moving over into that direction. “Thank you Sakiko-Onee-Sama!” “You are very welcome Kiyo-Chan! Everything will be ready in a while, so take your time, and thank you for asking me if I needed your help. I really appreciate that as well. Let Akihiro-onee-sama know as well.” Kiyoshi nodded then. “Uh huh. Will do.”

Then she left the room and headed into the front Living room, the Library Living Room, where she saw Akihiro sitting in front of the same table, reading his life away. “Onee-Chan told me to let you know that everything should be ready soon, Akihiro-onee-sama.” Kiyoshi said informing her younger brother of what her eldest sibling had told her. All he did was slightly look up from his book, push his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, nodding, before looking back down again.

“I will have you talking before the night is over Akihiro-Chan.” Kiyoshi commented and he just continued reading.

Sighing, Kiyoshi walked out of the room and begun her way into that of the second Living Room, the “normal” looking living room. She instantly dropped all of the stuff on the floor when she saw Kat and Xanu together. “Why hello Kiyoshi.” Her Father had stated from the recliner, looking up from his Newspaper. Was he there the whole bloody time? “How is Kyon? Did all of you guys have fun? How is the “sleep-over” going so far? Oh look, you are still in your towel…” Kiyoshi cut her Father off then, narrowing her eyes at his double-meaning questions. “Not for long, I will be back.”

At that, Kiyoshi turned and left the room quickly. “I’m sure you will be.” Her Father said as he disregarded the pile of stuff on the floor, and Kat and Xanu further, reading his newspaper again.

Kiyoshi quickly got changed after locking herself in her bedroom, and then made her way back to the living room that she had been in before. Xanu, Kat, her Father, and the dropped pile of miscellaneous items still laying on the floor in a semi-small mess. Seeing the mess irked Kiyoshi, and she started cleaning the mess up immediately, placing everything neatly on the floor around the fireplace imbedded in the wall.

She smiled when she was finished. “Who wants to make Smores?!?!?!” Kiyoshi yelled loud enough for everyone in the entire house to hear, regardless of where they were at, and which story they were on. Kiyoshi did not care whether or not anybody wanted any. She was going to have some Smores regardless. She loved them, and that was that.

Especially the part where she got to spear the marshmallows with the skewer, and watch the beauty of the flames dance upon the white spongy substance, burning quickly at the sugar fueling it.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu was playing keep away with the bottle, and starting to become alarmed at Kats tipsy behavior. He hadnt suspected she couldnt hold much alcohol, but he wondered if maybe the neko in her was what had that effect.

"Katsumi-kun.. you can have the sake.." He said again as she tried to reach around him and grab it. She smiled and looked him in the eyes, and he decided he needed some help.

When he heard Kiyoshi ask if anyone wanted smores, he expected Kat to get excited about it. But she was still tipsy, and didnt seem to be paying attention.

"Saiko-san.. can you make a strong cup of coffee for Katsumi-kun?" He asked, blocking another attempt for the bottle. He thought he heard a yes, but couldt tell. Then he heard chuckling, and turned to see Kiyoshis father reading a newspaper. Xanu wondered at first, then, with some slight sense of dread, took a closer look at the bottle.

1901....crud he thought as he barely kept the bottle away this time. Even a light alcoholic beverage would get stronger being left alone for that long. He thanked the simple Alkiasan wine, which he had been allowed at the age of ten with meals, though small amounts, had given him an immunity of sorts against strong alcohols, so the cup he had drank wasnt effecting him.

"Uumm.. Kiyoshi-chan.. have you ever seen Katsumi-kun drunk..aheheh.."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    Valkyrie then talked to Kairos, "No Kairos, thank you for the offering but I am not really thirsty, though I am, I can control my hunger. I am not a ravage beast. I act like one sometimes to scare off people I don't like. You don't have to give your blood to me" she said very poetic and mellow. "Let's just eat, I'll help you..." Valkyrie then shifted back to her original persona and walked to Kairos, when she was a feet a way she whispered something to Kairos.

"I know Tahlia is a shifter and some shifters are also here, someone who has the ability to talk using their minds, i heard her." He told Kairos without thinking, she knew she could trust him. "You know that already, right?" she waited for Kairos to respond. She made a long pause and asked him again...
    "You really don't want me to help you sleep peacefully? I can give you the sleep you've always wanted." she said to Kairos again, kinda teasing him, she knew Kairos can't sleep well...
    Kairos smiled to Valkyrie.
    "Thank you but that isn't necessary. And yes I do know about them. I believe we are all prisoners here. Except Tahlia she seems to work for them." He leaned back. "My blood will be here if you ever need it, don’t hesitate." He focused himself for a moment. He was sure Tahlia was gone. So he did what he always did. He fell loose, to the surprise of Valkyrie. Then rising up he began whispering to himself again.
    "The future is unsettled. Actions have hazed the paths of fate."
    He then spoke aloud.
    "Strings of fate hold me close."
    Then he dropped down onto the seat from a few inches up, fully shifted into his form. He felt far more awake now then in his human form. He opened his eyes slowly to look at Valkyrie for the first time. His grey eyes met her black ones. For a moment they reminded him of his own when he first shifted. But his eyes were stronger now and had as such changed grey the fusion of future and present. But hers held time. They held what he didn’t and that was past. They seemed so young yet old. It confused him slightly, but he wasn’t surprised. When you can see what is going to happen not much surprises you.
    "Hello there." He was beaming at this moment. He loved it when he could see again. More so he could filter his visions now. He saw one that was pressed against him and without breaking his concentration read it perfectly. He was happy he could. "My, my you’re prettier then I thought." His attention still on Valkyrie. He helped himself up. She felt dangerous but he knew she wasn't. He picked up an apple of the tray and began eating it.
    "I guess I never properly introduced myself when you were brought in." he bowed respectively. "I'm Kairos. As you see me now is my shifted self. As I am now I see far more then anyone person." He grinned and sat next to her. "Valkyrie why don't you tell me about you I’m quite interested and things are peacefully without Tahlia here to hide from?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat eventually managed to grab the bottle from Xanu. Feeling triumphant, she started to giggle uncontollably.

"You're silllllyyy.......I'm not.....I'm not DRUNK...hahaha.."

She took a swig from bottle and attempted to stand up. That didn't work out very well and she ended up plopping back on the couch. Her face was was flushed as she looked over at Xanu.

"Neh? Xanu kun......you wanna know a secret?....eheheheh..."

She then got really close to Xanu's face, took another swig from the bottle, and started to talk in a low voice.

"K-chan....eehheheh......K-chan.......thinks you're cute.......like.....REALLY cute......but.........She will NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER........say it to your face.....eheheheheeh.....cuz she's too shy."

After a moment of silence, she burst into a fit on uncontrollable giggles and fell back on the couch while holding her stomach. She went to take a another swig out of the bottle, but realized she had drank the whole thing.

"Neh!! Kiyo-chan!!! I want some smores!!!! And......and we need more Sake hahahahahahhaahahahahaaa!!!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sakiko, it's a lovely name and nice to meet you" When they were about to shake hands, the food fell and Kiyoshi came in. After a series of conversations between them, Kiyoshi leaves and Nina tells Sakiko, "You know, you're the first person who I actually told my true name to?" She then finishes cleaning it all up with her, "I am truly honored to be your assistant." She bows down to show her respect, "Hmm...honestly I cannot cook, I'm horrible at that. Roki is the good chef, he always spends his time cooking when he's at home." She smiles and continues to have this wonderful conversation with her, "So tell me about yourself? Other than cooking what else do you do?" She looks up at the ceiling, and then puts her left index finger on her lips as she thinks up of many ways that Sakiko could possibly do. Must be multi-talented by the way she looks anyways, Nina quietly giggles to herself.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Moshi moshi (or Mushi mushi)=Hello in Japanese. Hontou=Really in Japanese. Hai=Yes in Japanese. Correct me if I am wrong).

“Sakiko, it's a lovely name and nice to meet you.” Sakiko looked up at Nina while she continued to cook. “You know, you're the first person who I actually told my true name to?” She smiled then. “Really? Well, it is a pleasure to be the first. Your name is an attractive one also.” Sakiko laughed lightly at what Nina said next. “I am truly honored to be your assistant.”

Sakiko bowed back before getting back to the stove. “Hmm...honestly I cannot cook, I'm horrible at that. Roki is the good chef, he always spends his time cooking when he's at home.” Sakiko laughed again. “You are a really interesting person, you know that Nina?” Sakiko responded. “So tell me about yourself? Other than cooking what else do you do?”

Turning off the stove, and moving over to the counter Sakiko started mixing in the recently cooked food, in with something in the bowl that was set neatly on the counter as she started thinking over the question.

“I actually train others to be housewife’s. Those who still go with the original Japanese traditions and would to be married off, or those whose families still want this for them. It’s strange really, training those who need to go through with such things, when I myself have yet to find anyone.” Then Sakiko started contemplating that thought, the phone ringing shortly after.

“Oh, excuse me Nina, I need to get that. Can you please continue to stir what is in the bowl here, I will be back in a jiff.” Then Sakiko walked over to the Kitchen phone, and picked it up, holding it against her ear. “Moshi moshi! Oh? Mmhmm… Hn? Hontou? Hmm… Hai!” Then Sakiko hung up the phone. “That was for me.” She smiled then. “I have a new job!” She enthused to Nina. “Oh yes! The food!”

Then she walked back over to the counter and poured what was in the bowl, into a pink-tinted glass pan, humming to herself quietly as she did so, smiling in contentment the whole time.

(OOC: Baka= Idiot, Fool, etcetera… Correct me if I am wrong).

Kiyoshi was a little taken a back by Kat’s actions, and speech. She looked at Xanu in shock. ‘What the bloody hell did he do to her?’ She thought to herself, and then Kyon decided to chime in and add his two cents. ‘She is drunk… That baka got her drunk! What the hell? I could take better care of her then he can!’

Kyon continued his ranting within Kiyoshi’s mind, as Kiyoshi’s Father observed the whole thing. Xanu looked like he needed help, and Kat was spewing things from her mouth that she would regret later. Kiyoshi gently pressed her middle fingers and index fingers to her temples, applying slight pressure. Between everything that was going on, she felt a small headache coming on.

“Uumm.. Kiyoshi-chan.. have you ever seen Katsumi-kun drunk..aheheh..” Xanu asked, and Kiyoshi immediately put her hands back down by her side, and looked up at him. “Maybe.” She responded simply before standing up, and walking over to the two of them. In truth she had, but she did not feel like talking about it. She lightly brushed the stray hairs out of Kat’s face, before examining her eyes and then moving her face around a bit by her chin, before tuning to Xanu.

“I don’t think Sakiko heard you, besides I know a quicker method to get rid of the symptoms. Coffee would only increase its effects.” Kiyoshi grinned sheepishly then as Kat continued to talk. She was now definitely saying things that she would regret later, and Kiyoshi could have sworn that she saw Xanu redden a little. Was he blushing? It could have been her imagination. “Neh!! Kiyo-chan!!! I want some smores!!!! And......and we need more Sake hahahahahahhaahahahahaaa!!!!”

Kiyoshi frowned then before lightly thunking Kat on the head. “No, bad K-Chan! No more sake for you!” Then she turned to Xanu again and smiled. “I will go get a few things for this, and I will talk to Sakiko-Onee-Sama as well. Everything should be ready to eat soon, and I think she may still be talking to Nina. So like I said before, she probably didn’t hear you Xanu. I will be right back.”

Then Kiyoshi leaned in close to Xanu, hugging him. “Keep an eye on her, and make sure she doesn’t do anything…irrational…heh… Thank you!” She whispered in his ear before pulling away and standing up. That way Kat would not get mad at what Kiyoshi had said, Kiyoshi knew how her BFF For Life would react to something like her words, especially when she was drunk. She did not usually take lightly to those sorts of things.

“All right, I will be back very soon!” Then she turned and walked out of the room immediately, and headed towards the kitchen.

Sakiko turned to the sound of somebody else entering the Kitchen. After seeing it was Kiyoshi, she went back to cooking. “Hello Kiyo-Chan!” She gushed enthusiastically smiling as she continued her work. “Guess what?” She asked, and Kiyoshi just stood there grinning slightly. “Heh… What?” She finally asked in return.

“I just got off of the phone with Katsumi-Chan’s Mother, and Okaa-San!” Kiyoshi perked her brows at the information. “Oh?” She asked, expecting something more or less optimistic. It did in fact; involve Kat and Kiyoshi’s Mother’s. Who knew what they were scheming this time. Kiyoshi had a general idea on what it was about, and knew where this was going. “Yes! Apparently the boy she has been hanging out with…Xanu I believe they said it was, are engaged to be married, and they need to put Kat through bridal training.”

“So they hired you to do it?” Kiyoshi guessed right off of the bat, and Sakiko nodded happily. “Hai!” Kiyoshi rolled her eyes since she knew her sister would not be able to see, being distracted with cooking and all. “Umm… Sakiko-Onee-Sama, I kind of need your help with something.” Kiyoshi muttered under her breath as she shifted her feet on the Kitchen tile.

Sakiko turned around then, instantly alarmed. “Oh no Kiyo-Onee-Sama! What is it?” Kiyoshi grinned sheepishly again. “Well, Xanu kind of gave K-Chan some Sake, and she is a little…tipsy…heh… I need some bread, and Gatorade.” Sakiko raised one of her eyebrows at this. “This is going to be a tough bridal training case.” She said simply, and Kiyoshi rolled her eyes again.

“So Nina, would you like to join us for some Smores in the Living Room?” Kiyoshi asked her as Sakiko got the two things that Kiyoshi asked for and started putting it on a tray, turning from the food that she was making and heading out of the kitchen and towards the living room. “S-Sakiko-Chan! Where are you going?” Kiyoshi asked, before bowing to Nina. “Sorry about this. I have to go and see whatever it is Sakiko is doing. This can’t be good!”

Then Kiyoshi was out of the Kitchen as well, and in the Living room, standing next to her Sister, who was standing there, frozen in place in front of the couch.

(OOC: Nani=What in Japanese. Please correct me if I am wrong).

“S-Sakiko-Onee-Sama?” Kiyoshi asked, waving one of her hands in front of her face, before noticing that she was going to drop the tray. Kiyoshi caught it just in time and set it on the floor next to the couch. “This is for Kat.” Kiyoshi said to Xanu, before turning her attention back towards Sakiko. She started asking her things in Japanese, and still did not get and answer.

Kiyoshi was really starting to worry about her sister.

Suddenly, Sakiko’s eyes lit up, and she smiled all cutesy-like. “It is so nice to finally meet you Xanu-Kun!” She cooed before bending down next to him and embracing him in a gentle hug. She would not let go no matter what they tried to do. “Nani!” Kiyoshi yelled. “What are you doing Sakaiko-Onee-Sama!?!?!?” She started yelling at Sakiko in Japanese then.

Akihiro walked into the room then with a look of slight frustration on his solemn face. “Would you mind keeping it down, please? I am trying to study, and that requires a small bit of concentration, something that you may not know about, so could you please…” But then he stopped short after catching sight of the seen.

Sakiko was now rubbing her cheek up against Xanu’s. “Your skin is so soft. You are a cutie, aren’t you?” She continued to gush as everyone just stared. Kiyoshi’s Father did so in amusement. “I am not even going to ask.” Akihiro then turned from the room and went back into the Library Living Room, continuing with his studies.

“SAKIKO!!!!!!! Nani!!!!!!! We were supposed to cure Kat and eat Smores! Get off of Xanu!!!!!!!” Kiyoshi started yelling in English, Japanese, and Chinese. “But he is just soooo cute!!!!!!!” She cooed, as Kiyoshi continued to yell.

‘His ability…’ Kyon thought and Kiyoshi stopped short then. “His Charm?” She asked herself out loud, not caring who overheard her, as her Father continued to smile in amusement. This was good stuff. This was really good.

And the night was just beginning…
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-24-2009 at 04:38 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat stared at the whole spectacle with a dull look on her face. It appeared that she was quite calm, until she broke the sake bottle into pieces by squeezing it with just one hand. The whole time she was speechless, but it was easy to see that her drunkeness had tooken a severe turn from happy drunk, to mean and spiteful.

"Neh, Kiyo-chan? How about them smores?" She flashed a cheery smile on her face as she got up and stumbled into the kitchen. She then picked up a huge frying, and threw at Sakiko so that it just barely grazed her face, and hit the wall behind her.

"Oh my! Gomene Sakiko-chan! I'm just so clumsy teeheeheeheehee!!!"

She continued to slam around in the kitchen and "accidently" throw other various object past Sakiko's face, such as a dart, a teapot full of boiling water, a samurai sword, miscellaneous throwing daggers, and a baseball going over a hundred miles an hour.

"Oh my goodness! how did all these things get into the kitchen! Silly me! Ohoohoohoohooho!!!"

Fortunately for Sakiko, Kat's aim was extremely bad due to the severe level of drunkeness. Otherwise, she might've been dead on.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Well that plan failed..." Jericho said to himself as he jumped from one building to the next, "A whole city block destroyed and not a single shifter!" He stopped jumping to take a short rest.

Jericho still had his mission. Find a shifter, give Major Cortez the location, and provide back-up if needed. He lazily walked over to a store that had the news playing on a TV behind the window.

"I repeat, the govenor has stepped down and has been replaced by-" The signal was lost, but not before the girl's picture was shown. The new gonvenor was none other than the one Jericho had saved. The one in that caused so many casulties with her bomb at the theatre. Jericho stood straight up as he created for himself a new task. Today he would not be a savior. Today he was going to rain judgement down on the murderer.

Jericho rocketed off into the sky with a leap, and kept going until he arrived at the capitol building, "Vegence is mine sayeth the Lord!" Jericho's eyes looked as if they were going to role back into his head, "But today, I am the Lord!" Jericho laughed and the veins in his neck swelled as the air started to pop and fizzle around him. He was almost going berserk, and with one sweep, he sent a large chunk of land through a window in the capitol building.

"COME ON DEMONIC GIRL! COME AND FACE THE LIGHT!" Jericho called at the top of his lungs into the night sky. The full moon seemed to shine all its light onto Jericho's body as he spread his arms and let out a cry of anger
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-24-2009 at 07:18 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sakiko ignored Kat as things went zooming by her face. She was surprised that nothing had hit Xanu. “Oh Xanu-Kun! You aren’t hurt are you? Awww poor Baby!!!!!!!” Then Sakiko clung to Xanu even more as she held him closer and stroked his cheek with her left hand. “It’s all right Xanu! I will protect you!! Teehee!!!” Sakiko continued rubbing her cheek against his as she spoke.

“Sakiko-Onee-Sama!!!!!!! Stop!!!!!!!” Kiyoshi yelled as she grabbed her sister and attempted to pry her grasp from Xanu. “Can’t you turn your Charm down a bit?” Kiyoshi asked, finally getting her sister off of him. Her Father had just started laughing at it all, enjoying every moment of it. “Sakiko, stop! If you stop struggling, it will make things so much easier for me! I am still bloody injured!!!”

Kiyoshi looped her arms under Sakiko’s and started to pull her out of the room. “I will be back. You guys can start the Smores if you want to. Make sure Kat is careful though.” Then she left the room, pulling Sakiko behind her. They went upstairs from there and into Sakiko’s bedroom. “Now Sakiko, you are going to stay here until you calm yourself down.”

“But Kiyo-Chan! I have a mess in the Living Room to clean up now! It would not be nice of me to…” “Sakiko! You need to stay in here and calm down! Xanu is taken, remember!? By Kat! You need to understand that!” Sakiko sat on her bed in a huff. “I don’t have to listen to you Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama! You aren’t even my real Sister!” Kiyoshi’s eyes widened at that, and she tried to hold back the feelings that had sprung to life from within deep inside her.

“You’re right Sakiko. I will be downstairs if you need anything.” After realizing what she had said, Sakiko felt terrible. “K-Kiyoshi-Chan?” But Kiyoshi had already left the room, closing the door behind her as Sakiko sat on her bed to hold in her own emotion now. “I’m sorry.” She whispered under her breath.

Kiyoshi came back into the living room, hiding how she felt, and very well at that. She plastered on a fake smile, and went about her business. “So, who’s ready for Smores?!?!?!” Kiyoshi gushed with enthusiasm.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-24-2009 at 05:46 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu was utterly confused when Saiko-san, Kiyoshi-chans sister, plopped right next to him and hugged him "Ehh?! What are you doing?!!" he asked, suddenyl startled even more when she started rubbing her face against his.

He could feel his body flushing as he tried to figure out what was happening. He took a second to confirm what he felt was true, and became even more worried.

Im in control of my charm.. its not even being used!?! he thought as he heard Saiko saying “Your skin is so soft. You are a cutie, aren’t you?”

Xanu flushed even more at this, begining to turn a deep crimson. He could sense his charm trying to become active, but he clamped it down tightly.

“SAKIKO!!!!!!! Nani!!!!!!! We were supposed to cure Kat and eat Smores! Get off of Xanu!!!!!!!” Kiyoshi started yelling in English, Japanese, and Chinese. “But he is just soooo cute!!!!!!!” She cooed, as Kiyoshi continued to yell.

Xanu began to try and push her off as he heard a bottle break, and turned to see Kats eyes ablaze. "Gomenasai.." he whispered as she stood up.

"Neh, Kiyo-chan? How about them smores?" She flashed a cheery smile on her face as she got up and stumbled into the kitchen. She soon returned with a frying pan in her hands, tossing it towards Saiko. He was amazed when it missed by onyl a bit.

"Oh my! Gomene Sakiko-chan! I'm just so clumsy teeheeheeheehee!!!"

She continued to slam around in the kitchen and "accidently" throw other various object past Sakiko's face, such as a dart, a teapot full of boiling water, a samurai sword, miscellaneous throwing daggers, and a baseball going over a hundred miles an hour.

Xanu was merely watching in amazement at Kats anger, though he wondered if she would be as angry if she wasnt drunk. Then he felt Saiko stroking his cheek, saying more to him, but he was ignoring it now, trying to think of a way out of the situation.

“Can’t you turn your Charm down a bit?” Kiyoshi asked, finally getting her sister off of him. He returned by saying "Im not using it, I swear." He was merely glad someone had finally intervened.

After Kiyoshi had pulled Saiko out of the room, Xanu went over and gave Kat a soft embrace, whispering "Gomenasai, Gomenasai.. i dotn know why she did that, but if your angry at me you can be.." he said. He then went over to where the fireplace was, andand began roasting several marshmellows.

When Kiyoshi came back in, asking if anyone wanted any smores, he whispered "I dont know what happened Kiyoshi-chan.. I havent used my charm at all recently..." as she came over to help him.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat scoffed and pushed Xanu off of her

"Teh, I'm not mad! What could I POSSIBLY be mad about? Hmph! I'm perfectly fine!"

She grabbed a hand full of smores and violently shoved them in her mouth as she walked out into the back yard, where she plopped down underneath one of the cherry blossom trees. The crescent moon shone brightly through the petals, and it sparkled like starlight as the breeze swayed the branches.

"Who would've thought Sakiko-chan was such a sleeze ball. That or it was pobably Xanu's fault.......him and his stupid charm!"

"What's Xanu's fault now nya?"

Apparently, Tama was sitting up in the tree, observing the evening's events and decided to chime in.

"T..Tama-chan!?! Where did you come from?!"

"Nya, I've been here the whole time. Are you drunk?" Tama sniffs the air.

"No!! I'm not drunk!! and you shouldn't be eavesdropping!!?!"

Tama hopped down from the tree. "Nya, no need to be snappy just cuz you got jealous nya." With that Tama proceeded into the house.

"Smartass cat! I'm not jealous!! AND I'M NOT DRUNK!!!!"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu sighed when she stalked out of the house, and turned, nodding and givng a sad, yet solemn smile.

He sidestepped as he stepped out side, avoiding stepping on Tamas tail. He gazed into the yard and saw Kat laying under a nearby cherry blossom tree.

"Katsumi-kun..." he said as he sat down near her, but not next to her. "Please dont hide your feelings.. its not good for you." he sighed, gazing at the moon in a resigned look. "I really care about you Katsumi-kun... i want you to know that. Ill protect you and help you any way I can, I swore on it remeber." He was silent for a moment, returning his gaze to her face, looking into her hazel eyes, seeing soberity returning to them.

"Not just because of my promise though..." he said, his voice dropping into a whisper... and sudenly, a soft wind blew throught yard, sending cherry leaves floating down in slow lazy spirals. It almost seemed as if fate was purposely setting things up for him, but he noticed none of it.

He looked her straight in the eyes, and the moon seemed to make his hair and eyes shimmer, turning his pools of blue into something similar to a lake at night, when the moonlight dances across it.

"Its because..." he said, smiling a soft, warm, and loving smile, "It because i love you, Katsumi-kun."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It because i love you, Katsumi-kun."

She knew how he felt, and she heard him say it to her mother. But it was something different to have it said to her face. Her cheeks turned as pink as the cherry blossoms, and she was completely locked into his gaze. Her eyes glazed over and they glittered in the moonlight as she attempted to speak.

"Xanu kun..........Watashi........Watashi......."

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! You call that a confession of Love? Teh, how pitiful!"

They looked up to see Keiji standing in the tree holding a bouquet of roses and wearing his Yukata. He threw the bouquet down to Kat and jumped in between her and Xanu. He then held her hands and got dangerously close to her face, so that his lips were just mere millimeters away from here.

"Katsumi-san. My love for you is stronger than any force on this planet, and it burns a hotter than a thousand suns! Aishiteru........Katsumi-san."

This would've been the perfect moment for Kat to beat the living daylights of him, but she really couldn't do much because of the odd position Keiji had her in. She felt like she was trying to do the limbo as she tried to back away from his attempted kiss.

...THUMP THUMP....

Oh no! Not again! Not now!

Keiji was trying his hardest to charm her, and it was starting to take a toll on Kat's strength. She could feel herself slowly slipping out of conciousness. And unfortunately, it was a battle she could not win. When Keiji noticed that she fainted, he smiled as he stood up and cradled her in his arms.

"Still as innocent as ever. No one has ever been truely touched by my beauty like you have."

He then looked at Xanu with fiery determination in his eyes.

" I shall do everything in my power to make sure I become the one to steal Katsumi-san's next kiss!"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu watched in cold, calculating silence as Kat collapsed to the ground. He had decided that it was up to Kat to beat keiji up unless she asked differently. But if he did kiss her....

But he didnt, and when he said " I shall do everything in my power to make sure I become the one to steal Katsumi-san's next kiss!" Xanu merely smiled.

It was the type of smile you dont like seeing on someones face... the creepy type...

"You just dont get it.... maybe becoming the broken prince of passion will get it into your thick head..." he then slammed his fist, which had been on the ground while he talked to Kat, right into his groin, this time twisting his arm to give it more strength.

He then pulled his other hand back and landed another punishing blow there, hearing a slight crack as he broke bones. While Keiji was falling to his knees, cradling his wound, he dropped kat. Xanu picked her up before she hit the ground as he backstepped, quickly standing up, and delivered a roundhouse kick to his face. Another crack sound as blood spilled down his face.

He then hit him lightly on the top of his head, sending him into unconciousness as the toll from the pain helped him black out.

Xanu breathed heavily for a second, as it had been a while since he had moved that fast. And he was used to having the weight of a sword to worry about as well.

He sighed as he felt her stirring a little, brushing her hair out of her eyes, and staring down at her beautiful face. Smiling, he returned inside, where Saiko and Kiyoshi were now, along with Roki, making the finishing tocuhes on the smores.

When they looked up, he got the expected looks of confusion, and merely said "Keiji tried using his charm on her, i beat him to a bloody pulp." he then sat her down, and went to the kitchen where he got a washclothe and wetted it down with some cold water. When he cam back, he saw Kiyoshi peering into the ayrd, a low whistle coming from her. He then placed the clothe on her head to help cool her down, and turned to Kiyoshi asking

"Could you make some Tea? Preferably Katsumi-kuns favorite?" he gave her a warm smile and turned to look back at Kat, watching her eyes slowly open back up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael stayed awake all that night... and when the sun rose he didn' know it. All he knew was darkness, darkness and the door he was watching. He didn't shift and didn't budge, even when the insects that had taken residence in the remains of library began to crawl across him he continued unflinchingly his vigil.

But even as he continued to sit, fatigue began to drag at him. He hadn't slept in a day and what sleep he managed to scrape together was characterized more by visions of the Simulacrum and nightmares than of rejuvenation. His skin had always been pale and hard work had left their mark upon him, but the signs of fatigue and stress were growing stronger. His mind, having been forced to stay at full alert for so long, was beginning to become unglued. He felt this scream building up in him, a world-breaking, mind-shattering fury of frustration and despair. Its tentacles crawling feverishly into his mouth and pushing at his muscles struggling to sing its banshee shriek and unmake his sanity.

Then finally, sun now in the sky, he collapsed, lay in that dark betweeness and let the foul little creatures of the place have their way. He was too tired... too fatigued to care. As one darkness gave way to another.

Sleep my dear, Samael, Sleep
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat woke up to her head throbbing in pain. She sat up to look at her surroundings and felt completely confused.

"Ugh....What happened? Why does my head hurt?"

It seemed that Kat had completely lost her memory of previous events up until her drunken shinanagens. However, she fell into a state of panic after she looked down and realized she was still in her towel from the hotspring.

"I...uh.....I need to go change..."

She raced up to Kiyoshi's room and borrowed one of her pink Yukatas .

"Did.....did I get drunk or something? I can't remember a thing...."

She went back downstairs and plopped back down on the couch. The whole time she sat there with her head down, unable to look at anyone. If she had done something outrageous and terribe, she wasn't sure as to whether or not she really wanted to know. She then looked over at Xanu with worried eyes.

"So......what exactly happened?......I.....I don't remember anything?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu watched as Kat panic about her state of dress, and wondered how exactly he had not noticed it up to this point. Still, he said nothing until she came back down.

He was slient, and it was a silence of pain. Apperantly, she didnt remeber him telling her he loved her. He almost ran outside to gaze at the moon and wish he could get the memories back, but he didnt.

But, he also knew hiding anything would probally get him killed.

"Dont worry Katsumi-kun... Ill tell you what happened. You didnt do anything bad." Except maybe throwing blunt objects at Saiko... but he wouldnt say his opinion on that.

He went from when she got drunk, from when he had brought her back in. When he had gotten to the part when he had told her he had loved her, he had gone silent for a moment, shook his head, and looked her straight in the eyes, a solid determination in his eyes. It almost reacreated the effect the moon had made when they were under the cherry tree.

"After I followed you out, I told you that you didnt have to hide your emotions in front of me, and that I would do whatever i could to help and protect you,... because I am in love with you, Katsumi-kun..." He noticed a change in her face as he said this, and a collective gasp from Roki, Saiko, and Kiyoshi. For a moment, he could almost swear he heard a soft whisper of he didnt just say that?! that reminded him of Kyon, but he ignored it. He let the information sink in before saying "We can talk about it later, if you want..." before he continued with the series of events.

"... and thats when you woke up. I hope i havent done anything to harm you in any ways Katsumi-kun.. because i truly do love and care about you. I know it may seem strange, seeing as we only just recently met, but i cant describe these feelings any other way." He then sighed, and waited to face whatever reaction Katsumi would give.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi felt a little overwhelmed by everything that had happened, and after finishing a smore or two, she decided to get up. She actually contemplated on going to check to see if Keiji was all right, but he would probably get all perverted on her as well. I mean they use to see each other in grade school all the time because of Kat, but Kiyoshi had grown up a lot since then, and could not imagine what would happen if she had a run in with him just randomly.

She walked into to the entrance of the room before turning to everyone, smirking slightly. “I am going to go into the Library Living Room and watch a scary movie, instead of an educational one, which should most likely irk Akihiro, but that is all a part of my plan. I know how much you like horror movies Kat, so maybe you should come along. Xanu and Nina are more then welcome to come as well. Otto-San, you can come as well.”

Kiyoshi’s Father looked up from “reading” his newspaper, and did not say anything at first, glancing back down to the same page he had been looking at the whole time. If Kiyoshi had not known that her Father was still paying attention to everything, she would have rolled her eyes, but decided against it for that exact reason.

“No. I am perfectly fine doing what I am doing here. I am sure I will be seeing you around later anyway. Tell Kyon that I said hello, and I am sure there is the perfect movie on the third shelf of the theatre section of the Library.” Kiyoshi knew where this was going, but was quite amused herself, so she just went along with it.

“Sure, that sounds like fun.” Then she turned from the room and started to leave again. ‘Tell your Father that I said hello in return.’ Kyon thought, also amused, and Kiyoshi turned slightly then. “Kyon said hello too Otto-San.” Her Father laughed then, and Kiyoshi ignored it and walked form the room and into the Library Living Room, only to notice that Akihiro was still reading. “I hate to break it to you kiddo, but you are going to speak more then a few sentences before the night is over.”

He glanced up at her then, before look back down at the book, raising his eyebrows a little, and ignoring her the rest. Kiyoshi then grabbed the movie her Father had selected, turned on the television, changed the screen to DVD/VHS, and then put the movie in.

Waiting for it to load, she placed the box back on the shelf so Kat nor anybody else would know what movie it was until it started. Akihiro then looked up from his book long enough to glare at Kiyoshi, who returned the glare. “I told you.” He just sighed after she said this, and got up and walked to the couch, leaning against the side and facing away from the television, he started to read again.

“K-Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama…’ Kiyoshi turned towards the voice. “Sakiko-Onee-Sama?” Kiyoshi asked in return. “I just wanted to say that I was sorry. You know I love you Kiyo-Chan! I didn’t mean that at all!” Kiyoshi smiled then, and nodded, her purest smile yet. “No worries Sakiko-Onee-Sama… I love you too, and I know you didn’t mean it. All Human Beings say things that they do not mean when they are a little angry or frustrated. So please, don’t worry about it.”

Sakiko nodded then, smiling. “All right Kiyoshi-Chan!” She embraced her sister then, giving her a tight hug before standing up then. “I will be in the Kitchen if you guys need anything. I do have to finish up.” Kiyoshi smiled further. “All right. And thank you Sakiko-Chan! I really appreciate it.” Then her sister turned and left, while Kiyoshi took a seat on one of the two Sofa’s in the living room, each being able to seat about four people per couch, and she waited for the movie to begin.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC this baby is about to flush you down a toilet jericho
    As jericho's giant block of rubble-ness is about to collide with the building a bunch of scripture with the kanji for binding written all over them catch the chuck of mass and disentergrate it . "my my entering private property without conset and then assulting people is against the law hoo ho ho ho ho ho" she laughes holding a flat hand out infront of her mouth . "I suggest if you don't want innocent people to die you should you should leave the premisis before i call security , remember all the gaurs have loving wives and children and live in a peacful community if you hurt them think about who your really hurting " she called security at least fourty Yaimanu gaurds came rushing out holding machine guns( yaimanu is japanese for jackal ) . " although if you think about it like this these are yaimanu gaurds they're the counter intelligence group i can always call the banken and for your information they are the elite attack force" she stood awaiting a reply .

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain sat down for dinner knowing all to well what he had done. His parents didn't know he called Kevin. They didn't even know Kevin existed. Kevin was just another imaginary figure in his head.
    "What did you really do Rain?" his mother asked.
    "Nothing," Rain lied.
    "See I knew the cave was all in your head," his father said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Valkyrie why don't you tell me about you I’m quite interested and things are peacefully without Tahlia here to hide from?" Kairos said.

"So that's how you look like when you are shifted. Why are you hiding things from Tahlia?" "I don't talk very often but this could be a start of a friendship i have always wanted" she thought to herself. "Well, what you're looking at now is the real me, the original me" she said looking down at her own physique, she looks so dirty, she never looked like this before, she dresses simple and a little cnservative, coz she was born many years ago, yet she looks very elegant, they use to say that to her.

"So what really do you want to know about me? I don't really talk often, but since we're alone here and you've got no one else to talk to, i'll speak up..." Valkyrie said, very fast, she just hope Kairos understand what she just said.

She thought of things to say, she was waiting for what Kairos will ask, but he seems thinking, so Valkyrie spoke again, "Do you want to see my shifter persona?" she said smiling looking straight to his grey eyes.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After all that's happened in the living room, Nina stood there watching them all. She was calm and thought nothing more than the smores, when Kiyoshi asked to go watch something with her, Nina refused for now. "That's okay," she said, "I kinda need some space at the moment." She then heads outside to a nearby tree and sees that tiger licking her face, so she pets the animal gently then stops to lay down by the nightly shade of the tree as the moonlight is shining above the skies. "Mmm..this is one heck of a place, very chaotic in the house, but so peaceful out here." She talks in her mind to Roki to wake him up.

[OCC: Nina then Roki on the conversation.]

"Hey you there?"
    "Yea, been watching and kinda sleeping the whole time. All those guys going for one girl. Kat must be handful and pretty lucky, heh I never even got any love."
    "Do not lie Roki, you are not like that. You do have a person who you love...do you?"
    "Whether or not I get one is unknown, but times like now is very slim."
    "True enough and you're right. I do not need anybody, I got you on back and that's already a pain."
    "Hahaha! I sure am a pain in the arse, until they know me truly."
    "Should we tell them about our condition? It seems worse than I ever imagined..."
    "I will tell them when the time is right Nina....promise."
    "Okay I take your word."

They all did not realize this whole time, Roki and Nina were suffering from the inside. Their bodies are all sore, and their shoulders were bleeding from the inside. They pretended that it didn't hurt, so they held the pain while the rest were having their own moments. No one couldn't even notice it because both were wearing things that covered the shoulders of course. With that said, Nina heads back towards the shrine and goes to where Kiyoshi, Kat and Xanu were. Nina and Roki both know that lying isn't good, but it's the only option they have to protect them. No matter what it takes, both dont want them all hurt.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 01-25-2009 at 03:06 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Closed Thread

Thread Information