AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 140 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Anton sighed a bit, clearly disappointed but not unsurprised, "Yes. The others are finding the same difficulties you are. I may have to massage my grant somewhat. But we're expending things to a general survey on what people feel about shifters. Looking for any opinions on the matter.

I still would ideally like to talk to people who believe they are or that believe they have seen shifters.

However perhaps things will work out as they did with Kinsey. Ask for normal people and you'll get enough deviants to make it interesting. Just a bit more work. "

Samael didn't recognize the name Kinsey nor recalled a person who the name might go with so he ignored it, "I've yet to meet a normal person, only fools who put on airs of normalcy but I understand your meaning. I'm not bloody looking forward to it, but... I'll see what I can do. Again, I make no promises, people are a disease I have little patience for. If I find someone willing I'll be sure to send them in." Samael then shut the phone, not one for the frivolities of 'good bye".

Kiyoshi then pulled him and got in front of him. She began to ask him something than hesitated looking down. Which frustrated him. She finally mustered the will to ask him, and it was a trifling thing, just a tour? That much hesitation. It displeased Samael greatly to watch her cowtoe like a child.

He pushed her hand off him, "What is this? Are you mocking me? Just a second a go you could hold up your head and now your bowing like some japanese fool!" He grabbed her jaw in his palm, "Listen... I have no time for children, so if you want something ask it with force... like an adult. If not than I don't see why I should make time for you."

The telepathic girl sat beside Frederick, to his eternal indifference. He didn't even look at the menu, "I'll have a glass of water and a single egg, scrambled." He didn't feel much like eating, his appetite seemed to have vanished for the most part, perhaps the disgusting spectacle of seeing all the veins pulsating in the sickening ooze of people thoughts was getting to him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: this is for Rant and RayCaptain)

Jez set Kevin in the dirt. "I'm not sure what I'm doing or who I'm helping, Carlos. I just know what I know and that's that something has to be done to turn Hana into someone stronger." She looked at Kevin's body, "Yes, it is a bit disturbing. And, I remember the van. It wasn't that long ago since I met you here that one time, remember?"

She took a seat and listened to Jericho explain himself as he talked with Carlos. "Jericho, he tried to force ideas on Hana. He tired to make her believe something she knew wasn't true. Thankfully, Hana is smarter then that. I witnessed it all and if I could have, I would have sliced Orochi in half right then. Of course, I didn't have the body I do now." She smoothed out her skirt as she stood up.

"Carlos, you may be alive and you can't talk to Craig. But, I am. I can talk to. Maybe..." She thought a little longer. She had a plan but she wasn't sure if it would work like the way she had wanted it. "Maybe there's someway that I can talk to him. We are both dead after all and we can talk on a level that living people can't possibly."

Looking at Carlos, she nodded. "It's possible but I don't know if he would listen to me." She smiled slightly, "I'm not sure if he likes me that much. After all, I do have a grudge against his brother. But, I am related to Hana. So, maybe he would listen. It's worth a try."

She looked at Jericho. "Don't worry we all have our downfalls. Things would be a lot different if I had killed certain people when I had a chance. Of course, I've changed a little. So, I wouldn't do that now." She looked at Carlos sideways, still thinking.

---------

(ooc: this is for Light Buster)

Hana nodded to Anthony as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'd appreiciate you going to look for her. I worry about her a lot. As usual." She smiled, "Thank you."

Turning back to the table, she looked at the picture again and placed it down. It didn't seem right. The connection that was shown through one picture just seemed too off. She needed to find more information.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Craig is essentially the equivalent of a parasite feeding off of its host. Since he is dead yet can use Kevin's mind to take control, maybe you should enter Kevin's mind and find Craig. You are going to need to take extreme care if you can enter...The world inside one's mind can be filled with pleasant and nasty things all the same based on their emotions, personalities, experiences and such."

Carlos continued smoking and continued talking to go along with it...

"Kevin holds no grudge against you. It is Craig who tries to kill all who oppose him. With Craig gone, maybe Kevin will warm up to you a little more as well. Please give Kevin a chance to get on your good side. He loves Hana and would protect her from harm always but with Craig in the body, Kevin can't complete that objective."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez stood looking at the sky. "I know it can be dangerous. I was in Hana's mind, wasn't I? I know how dangerous it can get."

"I'll help out just this once, but don't expect too much more from me." She looked at Carlos, her eyes empty. Inside, she didn't want to help at all. She couldn't stand any of them. Yet, she felt it was her duty to her sister to do this.

She let out a deep sigh, "I don't even know the first step to entering someone elses mind. Just Hana's. You have clue how to figure that one out?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Iino continued walking about the university, admiring the scenery as he walked. For a moment, his thoughts left those of worrying about Katsumi, and more about his own life.

He wondered idly what he would do once he found Katsumi. Ever since the murder of his parents, his life had ended in a sense. He had put everything he could into finding the Asaka family.

He was so busy thinking that he wasnt watching where he was going. Suddenly, he bumped into someone, and time slowed as he came back to reality and tried to catch who was falling.

He dived, catching the girl as he slid, bumping his back into a tree. He cursed slightly, but opened his eyes to check on who he had caught.

It was a young woman, wearing very light clothing. She had short blue hair, and seemed a bit dazed.

"Gomennasi" Iino said as he helped her up. "Im sorry i bumped into you."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Its not a problem." Calantha rubbed her head and then felt his back. "You dont seem to be hurt. I'm sorry you almost got hurt." She stood up and rubbed dirt of her knees. "My name is Calantha. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said tilting her head towards him. "Whats your name, sir?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I think the solution to entering his mind is to enter via some sort of actual memory. Pleasant ones allow for easy insertion into the mind. If I may ask though...I've seen your pleasant side before and would like to know...How can I help get that back? If it's a fight that will make you happy, then I'm willing to throw down. If it's something that Hana got or experienced that you never did, I will provide it for you. I won't beg for it but I will ask that you take it into consideration as I think Hana would like you pleasant again."

Carlos took out his phone and called Hana...Letting it ring, he quickly put it in Jez' hands, letting her know it was her sis.

"Ask for her help and/or guidance on how to enter another's mind."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Iino smiled a bit as he brushed himself off. He nodded at her and said "Iino Hatsuhara." For some reason, he couldnt even remember what he had been doing, or thinking about.

"I apologize for bumping into you.." he flushed a bit as he realized how close he was to the girl and stepped back a bit after a moment, only to bump back into the tree and fall forwards, nearly falling over her.

"Gomennasi!!" he said again as he picked himself up, wondering why he was suddenly so clumsy. He was never very comfortable around people, and the feeling of uncomfortabliy seemed to increase around girls, espeically pretty girls.

He was however, not incredibly clumsy when he was.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Everything happened so quickly after the phone conversation, and after Kiyoshi had stopped Samael to ask him about the Physics Building and the Admissions Office.

When he immediately pushed her hand off of him, that was where it had all began…again.

“What is this? Are you mocking me? Just a second a go you could hold up your head and now your bowing like some japanese fool!” He grabbed her jaw in his palm, “Listen... I have no time for children, so if you want something ask it with force... like an adult. If not than I don't see why I should make time for you.”

At first his reaction to her behavior had taken Kiyoshi by surprise.

‘Could he possibly not have comprehended why I wanted to go to the Physics building?’ She lifted a brow up at that, in curiosity.

Not wanting him to notice her curiosity at the action and reaction that had ensued her earlier hesitant question, she quickly knitted her eyebrows together in pure anger.

Kiyoshi then did the same to him that he had done to her, and was still doing to her. She grabbed his jaw in her palm, making it a little awkward, but she was just as angry as he was, if not, even more so, and it seemed like the thing to do at the time so she just went with it.

‘Your instincts are going to get you killed Kiyoshi.’

‘Ha! Samael has already shown that he can’t quite do anything to me exactly, so what the hell do I have to worry about?’

‘…I don’t know…’

Did Samael think that she was being frivolous?

She looked at him directly in the eyes before speaking, her words being used in a malicious tone—acidic and dripping like poison as she spoke with fervor.

“Look, I am bloody Japanese you bloody fool! Well…partially, but still! That is beside the point! Besides, I was hardly bowing, especially to somebody like you!! Gods I hate you; you make me so god damn angry! Gah!”

Kiyoshi did not even care to hesitate, she just continued on from there.

“Why the bloody hell would I mock you, Samael Samigina, out of all bloody people in Kapok Bay!?!?! Bloody jeez!! If I did I would think that I could do a better job at it then that! Bloody hell, man! Gods! Besides!! Even though I was a little hesitant at first, saying something by force is certainly not a way as into acting like an adult! So stop condescending me!!”

Then Kiyoshi, although her temperament was still being fired by adrenaline and what he had said, she controlled her voice, taking most of the edge out of it before speaking yet again. Regretting what she was about to say next. She was listening to him, and she did not like that. Kiyoshi did not like that at all.

It was extremely hard for her to do, but she would never let that show. She loathed asking people for things, and she most definitely hated asking for their help, let alone doing it…nicely. But here she was, about to do just that, although her voice did still have an edge to it as she spoke.

“Samael, would you please do me the honors of showing me where the bloody Physics Building is, and maybe even the Admissions Office?”

She paused, but only slightly, hating what she was going to do next.

Sighing, she just did it.

“Please?
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 05-27-2009 at 12:44 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein* just try to catch up to him. He isn’t avoiding your character; Galen just thought he mistook Reina for somebody else who was more likely to be on campus.

“Here we go.” Galen said as he pulled the pack of diet sodas from the trunk of his car. “Now they’re freaking warm. Go figure.” He sighed before turning around and heading back towards his dorm.

On his way back, he thought he caught sight of somebody who looked awfully familiar, but thinking that there was no way that person would be at the university, he continued along his way. There were no events taken place, so what would bring her there? He must have imagined it.

So Galen started his way back towards his dorm with an arm full of diet sodas and a determination to get them into the refrigerator as soon as he made it back to his dorm. He couldn’t have warm soda; especially diet soda, now could he?

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha laughed and got up herself. "Its alright you dont need to apologize. It just happens sometimes." She tilted her head over at the University. "What is with all the commotion around here anyway? I mean everywhere I go people seem to fight or walk away or just talk to me for a little bit." She balled up her fists and then tilted her head back to him. "Well See ya."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana nodded to Anthony as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'd appreiciate you going to look for her. I worry about her a lot. As usual." She smiled, "Thank you."

Turning back to the table, she looked at the picture again and placed it down. It didn't seem right. The connection that was shown through one picture just seemed too off. She needed to find more information.
    "You're welcome." Anthony said. He then closed his eyes again.

Athena, do you know where Jez is now?
    I'll take you there.

After waiting for a few seconds, Anthony opened his eyes and he noticed Jez was in front of him.

"Jez, Hana wants to know if you're okay."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is for anyone who is with Jez. I used points for psychic communication so the conversation between her and Hana is mental. So is the last thing she says to Carlos. So, you might all be a little shocked when you read that. Just wanted to give you a heads up )

Jez took the phone from Carlos but crossed her arms soon afterwards. "Before I make any call, I want to ask a question. Are you implying that I'm not a pleasant person anymore? Because, I think I am. I'm just a different form of pleasant, that's all."

As she began looked at the phone, Anthony showed up in front of her. She jumped a little, not expecting him to do that. She didn't know he could, "How did you...? Nevermind. I don't know why I'm surprised anymore." She looked at him and nodded, "I expected that she would be worried. I sort of disappeared on her."

Jez looked at the phone and sighed. I'm sorry, Hana. She thought. I should've told you where I was going.

Jez? Is that you? She heard Hana's voice in head.

She thought a moment before thinking again. Hana? I can't believe this. I can talk to you.

Yeah...it's weird. Meanwhile Hana had taken a seat on the couch, amazed. Wait a minute...where are you? I've been worried sick. You disappear and don't tell me where you're going? I mean-

Hana, don't worry. There was a little problem, but I need your help now. I've decided to help out Kevin. Why, I don't know, but I am. I need you to help...remember a happy time we had together. Before...

There was silence as both girls thought. Jez looked at Carlos, Jericho, and Anthony a moment before giving a smile that seemed too sweet for her. Remember that day out in the garden when we found the kittens in the yard? And we dressed them all up and pretended that we were having a party with all the kittens.

I remember that, Jez. It was one of the best memories I have of us. I wish we could go back. Hana sighed and rested her chin on her hands.

Me too. Jez smiled again. Sis, I'll talk to you later, there's something I have to do.

She stood up and handed the phone to carlos. "I don't need the memory, although I have one." She smiled again, this time a little sly. See, I can communicate this way. I get speak through minds now, though I don't know how.

"What do I do now?" She looked at Kevin and close her eyes "Maybe I can just talk to him now that I've got this new gift."

Craig, I hope you can hear me...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Help get it up." Shadow said.
    "Oh! Sure" Kairos called out. "You going to lend a hand?" He asked shadow.
    "I guess I have to."
    Kairos felt the strings tighten on his body and he found he could climb up onto the roof easy enough. Then he took a running jump and landed on the whale not far from the wolf. Shadow kept Kairos balanced as he got himself up. He carefully made his way over to were the wolf was stuck before falling down onto his hands to grip on better.
    "Hey on the count of three I want you to pull if you can. Just try shifting your weight back and lift its' head. It should cause it to rise upwards. It is a should though." Kairos smiled. "Ready? One. Two, Three!" Kairos began pulling back as best he could.

Kat stood on one of the roofs and stared in shock at the whole spectacle.

"This is insane......This is absolutely insane..." She said with wide eyes, " We're trying to get a whale to .......to swim in the air for god sakes......"

She wanted to be able to help. But she wasn't really sure as to what to do with herself. It wasn't like she was super strong or anything. Plus, as a cat, she has claws, and if she were to do what they were doing, there was a good chance she could claw the whale and cause more trouble.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(For "Sparkly")

He looked on without a word. Jericho did not answer Carlos because he refused to even try and help this group. There was nothing that could be done to help this all along. Maybe Craig wasn't the only parasite...

"Well...you all have fun," Roivas said without a hint of remorse that was evident a few moments ago, "There is something I need to take care of,"

With that, Jericho stood up and made his choice. If all of this was caused by a select few people, then they had to answer for their sins. It wasn't like before...Jericho would be one of the few answering. But that was ok, it was all alright now. There was no longer fire in The Savior's eyes, only a tear every now and again.

After sombering away with head held high, Roivas arrived on a long stretch of rode. He was out in a secluded area and knew that his mind might receive the beating of its poor, bloody life. It had to be done thought. If he didn't the answers he longed for would be one of those 'what ifs' after he died.

He went up to the door and knocked softly and with an even softer voice said, "Orochi...I know you're in there. Please, could I please get a moment of your time," Before making things right, he needed to understand what was wrong.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-29-2009 at 05:07 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos saw Jericho leave and said,

"Let him go...I've seen enough of him for one day..."

Kevin twitched staying in slumber as Jez' voice entered his mind.

Craig answered abruptly...

What do you want? I can't do crap with the body out cold. Who sent you?

It seemed he was still pissed about being "tranked".

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: All work and no make play Samael go crazy!

The simulacrum smiled at Samael, and glared his internal eye back at him viciously, What? What do you know? The simulacrum mouth a word through that unmoving grin. If fools require such things to understand, to conceive my methods and means then I care not for their appreciation. It was a simple act, unclouded by friviously niceties. If it failed to achieve my ends, it is through no fault of my own, but solely because the pig in front of who the pearls were thrown was unknowing of their value, or unknowing that my motion held the throw. The simulacrum smiled back.

Samael sneered, Smile... that is all your kind can do, smile, shriek, bawl! All your kind can do. All any one that I ever met has done, never stood, nevr walked, never spoke, never shone! Suddenly the Simulacrum flipped his head upside down once more.

Samael sighed, ironic, he thought as he listened to her words, "Oh yes? You say you could mock me worse? Then truly, child, you know nothing. You do not understand at all! Bow your head to someone is the greatest insult you can give them! Think about it rationally. You are placing yourself beneath them and thus saying, by definition, they cannot aspire to you... you have no good to impart to them. What greater insult is that? Such a sickening thing! Perfection! Whats the bloody point of it? It is a horrid state. To be perfect is to be dead in soul and flesh and spirit! And every time you bow, every time you give up, every time you say, "You're right" you put them one step closer to that disgusting, undesirable state!" He turned and spat.

He was tired of it. Ever since he had stepped from his home into reality, he had been confronted with soft resistance. People who gave up when they were proven wrong! People who put handles on him like "intelligent" or "know-it-all". He was tired of such insults!

The Simulacrum smiled.

A mother's hand whisked across his consciousness telling him whatever he believed was right.

Books were different. Books never gave up. Prove a book wrong, and it wouldn't bow its spine to you but would persevere until you realized that it was right, even if it was not Right. He hated fools. Loathed them. But weakness, was something he hated even more. People learned from argument, from fighting tooth and nail against each other in intellectual warfare, to just cower and say "you are right" was to invert this precious practice.

Thought that was not to say stubbornness was good. No... one should persist with a line of thought only until it was both proven wrong and right. Then and only then... was it wrong.

It was like a negative number. "-" means nothing on its on. Its the inverse of positive, yes, but that has not meaning. Hell, if used to modify a negative it could be positive. "--6" was in fact just "6" and therefore positive. Thus in order to be truly negative it must be bother "-" and "6" or "-6". It was a kin to the fact that every negative number was mathematical short hand for "X times -1". There must be some positive to give its incorrectness meaning.

"So child, everytime you bow, you insult me more than the cruelest put down. To elevate is to bring death... to diminish is to bring potential! So no... you were doing your worst! You idiot bloody neurotic child!" Samael snapped away sneering. "Why don't people realize this! Don't they understand that deification is a lethal process? That "God" is dead? For by nature he has no potential? No life? Its disgusting! What kind of maggot-ideology do they feed? Picking over the carrion of a thousand idle thoughts, mashed together in a macabre imitation of philosophy!"

He looked a Kiyoshi, like some foul thing that had stolen into his world, his reality! It was his, because no one else seemed willing to grasp it, and without this willingness, they were dead, without potential. He lived in this world alone. No one but the my Manipulator exists! My Satan dwells within this illusory dream. He twists these events, these people. Even this fool-girl is probably one of his agents.

But... that was useful. Speaking about manipulators. He had a plan, which he hoped to use to flush one out... or at least cut of the a potential Red Herring, "Alright... I'll take you to your insipid places... but in turn you will come with me to the interview, fair? Or do you have better things to do with your worthless time?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Oh? All work? Kiyoshi hardly noticed. Ha!)

(OOC: Just like typos (more so on my part) and yawning, long posts can at some points, be contagious. Well, so can that of concise postings. Even for me. Astonishing, is it not!?)

‘Kiyoshi?’

‘Yes, Kyon?’

‘Are you umm…feeling all right?’

‘…Yes, Kyon. I am perfectly fine.’

A small grin formed about Kiyoshi’s lips as she looked back at Samael, never even once removing her lock on his.

“Okay,” she began, still grinning a bit before continuing, “agreed.”

She released his jaw then, and ignored everything else.

Kiyoshi Nakamura, wasn’t going to bite any longer.

Besides, fishing was never a “sport” that she was too fond of anyway.

She preferred kinetic chess.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez closed her eyes to concentrate more on Craig’s voice.

I came myself, although Carlos was okay with it. You keep forgetting that I’m dead too.

She paused a moment. Anyway, whose fault is it you’re out cold? Not mine. Personally, I think you deserve it. Acting the way you did. My real reason for being here is that you need to leave Kevin alone and face a real challenge. Of course Kevin's not going to put up much of a fight. You're his brother. You need to fight someone like my sister. After all, you owe her a fight. Everything you’ve put her though gives her the right to fight you. That’s what I really came here for.

Jez waited for an answer, curious to what he’d say next. Expecially since she just put him down like that.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A real challenge, huh? You mean to say that she's stronger than Rovias? She's stronger than Carlos? That's a pretty bold thing to say considering you've never fought me or seen my victories in action back when I was alive. Whatever...If she wants to prove herself to me and show that she's not only strong but that she'd do anything for my brother, bring her here and I shall accept the challenge. I will not pull my punches though. It does not matter whether or not she loves him. There are no exceptions. I should probably let this fool sleep a little while longer before the fight. I don't want to strain him too much in his slumber. Go get Hana as I'm not going anywhere.

"What's he saying, Jez?"

Carlos took a puff of his cigarette and sat in the van again with an unconscious Kevin at his side.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-28-2009 at 11:30 AM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

It wasnt long before Jay came back. He headed inside the restaurant and smiled to everyone, sitting down next to Katie.

"Well, I warned them as much as I possibly could, so we'll see."

He browsed over the menu quickly before continuing.

"So, whats everyone having?"

"I might get steak and egss..."

"...How do you usually get your steak?"

"Medium rare."

".....Can I hit off you a little?"

"Sure, youre paying after all."

Jay laughed a little and turned his attention to the others.

"How about everyone else? Dont worry, I only plan to mooch off Katie, so your food is safe from me."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: Rant, sorry if it seems a little rushed. I might not be able to get on till tomorrow and I wanted Hana to be there just in case.)

Fine, Craig. Be stubborn. Hana’s a lot stronger then you think.

Hearing Carlos’ voice, Jez looked at him. “I think I may have worded things wrong, but he said he’ll fight Hana.” She looked at Kevin, a little angry, “He also said he wouldn’t go easy on her. But, that might be the best thing for her. It’ll make her fight tougher then she has before. That’s what she needs.”

Jez looked at Carlos again. “I’m just wondering if I’m making the right decision for Hana. He could kill her. Then, I’ll be gone too. And, I’m not just being selfish about this. I’m really worried.” She got to her feet. “Well, I guess I should go get my sister.”

She vanished and reappeared in the living room, beside Hana who was looking through papers on a desk. “Sis, you have to come with me.”

“But, Jez-“ Hana started to protest.

“Don’t ‘but’ me, Hana.” Jez shifted back to regular and released her control on Hana’s powers, giving them back. “You have to fight Craig. It’s the only way to stop him from being a total…you know.”

Hana looked at her, shocked, “Fight Craig?! You’ve got to be out of you’re mind. I can’t fight him.”

“You have to try, baby sister. It’ll make you stronger if you do.” Jez sighed, “I won’t be able to be there but you’ll do fine.” She took Hana’s hand and teleported her back to the junkyard. “I guess I should leave now. Carlos can fill you in.”

“Jez-“ Hana began to protest.

Instead of listening, Jez hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, “You’ll be fine, little sister. I know you will.” With that, she disappeared again.

Hana looked at Carlos, “What is going on here?”
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-28-2009 at 12:54 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Looks like another fight is going to stir up." Anthony said. Jez disappeared for a couple of seconds and she was back with Hana in a jiffy. Then Jez disappeared again. "Alright, let's get this party started."

OOC: Sorry for the short post yet again but class is about to start for me again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Um....." Miria searched through the menu to find something that wouldn't fry her brain. She searched through every part of the menu.

"A salad would be nice....with seafood...." Miria placed a hand underneath her chin, to ponder on what to get. She laughed at the other boy's comment then she scratched the back of her head.

"So sorry...how rude of me. I'm Miria."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"With all due respect, Anthony, I'm asking that you stay out of this fight."

Carlos looked at Hana and said,

"I'll not take too long in explaining this. You love Kevin, yeah? Craig has control of Kevin for the most part. I had Jez talk to Craig by opening a direct link into Kevin's mind. He wants you to prove yourself to him...to prove that you are not only stronger but that you'd do anything to gain Kevin back. Have you anything to say before I wake Craig up? Anything pertaining to Kevin? Craig? Myself? Anything to get off your chest?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information