AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Samael didn't reciprocate the embrace, merely looked away awkwardly as Kat played with his hand. He had thought, prayed, that this day had numbed him. That being with Kiyoshi for so long would have left him somewhat prepared for what Kat would do, but nothing, nothing, could have prepared him for... this. Talking about hearts? He had absolute no determining ground from which to make heads or tails of her statement. It was both confusing and foreign so he gave no reply, and hoped that it would just sort itself out.

Actually, best to move the conversation elsewhere. "Anyway, I think Kiyoshi has your bag still, you might want to change back into your clothes." He used this as an opportunity to slip gently out of Kat's grasp. Her lack of decent clothing just made it too... awkward.

"At any rate, Kiyoshi, I found Kat for you. I'm gone now." he said turning to head back to his home, for what must have been the tenth time that day... only once had he succeeded.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-25-2008 at 01:26 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Rain got up from looking at the pebbles, they were going to say nothing to him. Like the world already talked to him, he was only denying that they didn't have a voice or that it was all his fantasy. Rain began to stroll along the beach, he noticed a group of fashionable bikinis and swim trunks laughing and talking. He knew he didn't belong there, he wasn't dressed fashionably enough. He wore his stale gray sweater, his button down collared shirt, and khaki pants. He didn't belong and it made him almost crazy to think about it. He placed his nails on his wrist, he had to stop himself from craving their sweet blood. He cut downwards allowed some blood to come and freely flow. He was good at cutting and biting himself until he bled. He continue to stroll down the beach, like if he were at school. Then something nagged in his brain and he hated that nagging feeling.
    Make new friends, Rain go.
    Stupid Gramps and his ideals. They always nagged in the back of his mind were insanity didn't lay. He began to stroll trying to avoid everything and then he saw someone reading a book. Gramps was stilling bleeding through his thoughts so he walked over to the guy reading the book.
    "Is it good?" he asked in a sulky matter, "Is the book good?"
    Rain could appreciate someone reading. He read on a daily basis, mostly manga, but he read enough to like books. If he could live on his own it would be in a library or a bookstore. Rain looked down awkwardly at his wrist that was free bleeding, he ran his finger softly on his wrist and stuck his finger in his mouth. The taste of copper made his body shiver, he loved this copper flavor.
    Last edited by Rem Nightfall; 11-25-2008 at 02:22 PM.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

"Yeah, Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett make a hell of a combination..." Hans looks up, and extends a hand. "Hey. Name's Hans." He looks up with an easy smile..."You read Diskworld?" He watched this display, a little gruesome to some, but he's never been squeamish about blood. "Looks like you got gashed by somethin'..." He looks for the paper towel he wrapped around his sandwich earlier, and offers it. "All I got you can keep...hold it on till the blood clots."
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rain stared at the guy. Such out worldly friendliness, he didn't know how to react very well. The man was trying to give him a towel to help with his scratch and Rain took it a bit nervously.
    "I've read Diskworld...a couple of times before," he said, "I'm Rain."
    He placed the paper towel on his cut and watched as the blood was being soaked up by the towel. He really just wanted to lick all the blood up and taste the copper and metal taste. But he didn't. He just stared at the blood, the thought itching in his mind. Then the nagging Gramps played into his head. He couldn't take all of these thoughts all at once.
    "Shut up," he said out loud.
    He stared at the guy named Hans again.
    "Not you...my mind needs to shut up," Rain said.
    Rain stared at the sand again. The pebbles seemed to smirk a sadistic smirk. They knew he couldn't do it. He couldn't speak. Two conscious bleeding in his head, the conscious Gramps gave him and his overall insanity.
    "Read a lot of manga and Edgar Allan Poe," he said.
    His conversation was not going to go well.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hans looks the guy over, really taking in the moment. Great, one of those emo poser kids...probably messed himself up on purpose... "I read alot of manga myself, working through DeathNote and XXXholic slowly but surely..." He reaches into his plastic freezer bag, and tosses the kid a ham & cheese. "Here, it'll keep your head from swimming from the blood pressure. Hope you like mayo on white..."
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The man was to friendly. He gave him a sandwich. Rain took it.
    "Th..thank you," Rain said.
    The words thank you felt weird on his tongue. He had never thanked anyone in his life. Then again who did he have to thank. His gramps surely not since he understood the situation, but pulled him out of it years later. His mother and father most certainly not they neglected him, bruised him, and left him for dead. He couldn't even thank himself.
    "Can...can I sit?" he asked.
    He stared at the blood the napkin had collected it was becoming dry on the napkin. He really wanted to taste more of it, but he didn't. He didn't dare. Not in front of someone who actually was talking to him. The real him, not the one that everyone knows. But the him he doesn't even no.
    Rain sat down on the sound not to close, but not to far.
    "So that way we don't have to yell," he said.
    He unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite. The bread was good, but not as good as gramps bread.
    "I live in a bakery,"

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Rochelle excitedly gathered her things and scurried out of her class when it finally ended. She normally found Archaeology very interesting, but this particular day she did not feel like sitting still. Once she got outside she let her long, black hair down from its bun and smiled widely, in a cheerful mood for no reason in particular.
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi turns around instantly, after sensing the disappearance of Samael's presence.

"Oh no, no, no, no! Stop right there mister!" She declared, posing awkwardly while holding one of her hands out as in to stop something with some sort of power or ability that she did not possess, causing Tama to jump down frantically, not knowing how to take her sudden reaction.

Kiyoshi grabs Kat by the hand, and chased after Samael, Tama running right behind them. Not even a full minute later, they were caught up to Samael.

"Samael! I just thought I should let you know, that you are totally not the one who found Kat. I found Kat! So don't you, take the credit, for something that I accidently did. You now owe me one, and Kat is eternally in your debt, so I figure, if you want to go back to your apartment so badly, we are coming with you." Kiyoshi smiled innocently with her hands behind her back, as a light breeze began to blow by.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Before Kat could do anything, she suddenly felt herself being dragged by Kiyoshi down the street, and apparently she was hot on Samael's tale. Tama managed to jump back on her shoulder and he was quite tired after catching up from all of that running. They then came to an abrupt stop and Kiyoshi was yelling at Samael. Kat just stood there in curiosity. Kiyoshi was still being her usual abrasive self, and she thought it was quite strange that she had met Samael too.

"eh?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Wait... I thought you were complaining about explaining what had already happened to your parents? And now you want to add more to that?" he inflected his tone slightly to indicate he was using Kiyoshi's mother's voice " 'where were you dear' " he then inflected normally, " 'oh... I went over to a boy's apartment... and no nothing happened' "

"Think about what you are saying for a second! Don't just shout nonsense as it comes to you"

He should have figured something like this would happen, this had become a fairly stable aspect of his relationship with Kiyoshi, and to a lesser degree Kat. It was rather remarkable how similar the two were. The only real difference was that Kiyoshi was a bit more blatantly confrontational. "Besides, I'm going home to do work! Does watching a boy write reports sound like a way to spend your free time?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi stared blankly at Samael for a few seconds, before bursting out into a fit of giggles. "W-What was that?" She said when she could manage to do so. "Oh my gee... You sounded exactly like my Mom!" She laughed even harder.

After a few seconds, she just stopped, smiling widely. Then she decides to invade his personal space again, and hugs him lightly before pulling away, and giving him a noogie. "You are not that bad kid. Thanks for that, I really needed it." She then winks and gives Samael a thumbs up.

"So, although what you are saying is completely and utterly one hundred percent true. My house is really far from here and I do need a few Band-Aids and things like that before I go back so I can at least take care of the bleeding problem. My knees, elbows, arms, and hands are still pretty scratched up, and since you live closer to here then I do, going to your apartment seems like the better of the two choices right now." Kiyoshi puts her hands behind her head and starts lightly moving the tip of her shoe on the cement below.

"Otherwise I will pretty much be wiping the blood all over my uniform on the way back as I rode the bus, took the train, then the subway, and maybe even swam a bit to get back to my house..." She said, over exaggerating her way home a bit, but she had to make her story seem plausible.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-25-2008 at 09:59 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah? I got a little apartment not far from here..." He nods. "I'm kind of new on the scene around here, been wrapped up in classes, and some online RPGs...what's good for a quiet nerd for fun around here?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rain stared at the guy again. He was talking about things Rain didn't understand and his words were to kind and to trusting. Rain stared at the sand, then at his wrist, and then the sandwich.
    "I don't get out much...I only get out when Gramps wants me to get out," Rain said.
    Rain didn't say anything else, why should he? The man was trusting like Gramps and look at what Gramps did. He let him suffer for years on end before actually saving him. Before rescuing him and Gramps thought...
    "He thinks he can all the sudden just run me around all over the place," Rain said.
    His thoughts bled out of his head.
    "I don't mean anything by that," Rain said.
    Rain took another bite of sandwich to compensate for saying anything else that would ruin this chance of being "normal".

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Can I ask what's on your mind? You seem a bit distracted..." Hans pulls out another sandwich for himself, unwraps it and takes a bite.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rain fixed his sitting position and then stared at the guy.
    "I'm not distracted," Rain said, "What makes you think that?"
    Rain knew he was denying the man the right to get to know him. Rain knew he was denying himself of becoming "normal". But they shouldn't get into your life, strangers that is.
    If they knew each other for a month sure. No, no. That is all wrong his thoughts were all wrong.
    "My head is all wrong..all wrong," Rain said.
    His head leaked out of brain just like the blood on his wrist. Rain stared at the sand and began to smack his head on the ground. His head needed to stop thinking at this moment it needed to stop. It needed to shut up. His head already felt like it was going to explode from the nagging thoughts of sanity and insanity.
    "Its all wrong...all wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong....I must fix this error,"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Dude!" Hans grabs him by the shoulders, trying to steady him, restrain him, gently but firmly. "Calm down...relax..."

Christ, what is with this guy? I've gotten pretty nutso when I was upset, but @#$%...

"Calm down, or you're gonna hurt yourself..." Hans was worried...what was going on here?

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Poor Kiyo-chan, how unfortunate that you live so far away. I hope you have enough money to get home."

Kat grabbed her back pack and pulled out some tissue paper that had a cute cat design all over them.

"here, you can use these to wipe of the dirt and stuff from your wounds for now. You don't want them to get infected. As a martial artist you also have to be able to fight infection too."

She then turned to look at Samael and bowed politely.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try not to interfere with your studies."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Rochelle watched with a raised eyebrow the group across the street. She was fairly new in the area and didn't know many people, and debated with herself whether or not she should approach them
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rain grabbed the man's hands, all though it wasn't exactly Rain any more, it was the other him. It was his full insanity as he called he just smirked at the guy as he got up.
    "Lets see how well you bleed...heeeheeehahahaa!" Rain said.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He comes home after they meet, still with the remaining mess yet to be cleaned. He grabs a broom and dust pan and happily cleans the rest. "Well, that's about everything. Now it's time to get back into training. I cannot afford to waste precious time anymore. Sure take a break once in a while, but people need to get back to their own business." Before Roki heads outside, he locks up and grabs his backpack containing a bunch of empty soda cans and bottles. As he walks up to a nearby alley where no one can see him, he started to form thoughts about Kiyoshi. He paused, and shooked his head, "Love is for the weak Roki, you must focus on what's in front of you." He placed the bottles similar to how a billiard formation would look like. "Let's see now, where was I..oh yes, what about love? Oh yes..." He turns into shifted form, "Oh how I hate it, yet love is a connection to friendship. One must love in order to hate. It's a shame...." The darkness from the book this whole time has been consuming his mind, little by little. He begins to form thoughts to hatred and angrily uses Arcanis Vulcan to each bottle he puts up. He laughs in an evil manner, "They blame me for closing down the library on one day? Those fools don't know that even a librarian has his own issues and has a daily life just life mere human beings."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed resigned to the fact that no matter how much he argued Kiyoshi wouldn't give up and the fact as long as they were quiet, and out of the way it wouldn't be a big deal. He just hoped their parents weren't going to have a conniption when they found out where they had been. He didn't have time to have his schedule further clutter by legal proceedings. The fact he would actually be innocent was but a minor detail.

"Alright alright. You can stay at my place but you have to promise to be quiet and not to bug the neighbors. They don't like me as it stands so I don't want to give them anymore excuse to kick me out."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Promise!" Kiyoshi says being very exuberant. She then put one of her arms around Samael's shoulders and the other around Kat's as they began to walk along back to Samael's apartment with the two of them.

After awhile, Kiyoshi thought she was going to die from the silence, but as they began to near Samael's apartment, and before she was able to say anything at all, something dawned on her. Things were beginning to look awfully familiar.

"Nya?" She asked as they stopped in front of the apartment building as she stared across the street in shock. 'That kind of looks like my shrine...' She thought to herself as she continued to stare at it, dropping her arms to her sides, releasing Kat and Samael.

"Oh!" She said, and then she put one of her hands behind her head and started laughing lightly. "What do you know...heh... It is my Shrine."

Then Kiyoshi's cell phone goes off and she pulls it out of her backpack quickly and looks at it, only to find that she got a text message from her Father. "We went out. Everything is locked. Have fun with your new friends. Be back later. ~TheShintoPriest"

Kiyoshi sighs after reading the text out loud, and then puts her cell phone away. "Stupid Otoo-San..." She muttered under her breath before looking back up at Kat and Samael. "I guess this means that we still get to go to your place then!" Kiyoshi exclaimed, still exuberant despite the text message.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-26-2008 at 02:13 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat smiled with excitement.

"How cool! We live so close!! I guess you don't live that far away after all!!"

She was very happy that Kiyoshi turned out to live so close. What a coincidence it was that she lived right next to Samael.

I wonder how he feels about all of this? Hopefully everything will work out....... Well, one thing's for sure, things definately won't be boring with Kiyo-chan around.

Kat smiled as she looked over at the shrine. She was quite suprised they were able to open one up here in Kapok bay. "Hopefully they'll get a lot of visitors" she thought.

She suddenly got a call on her cell phone. She answered it to discover it was her mother, and all that could be heard from the speaker was violent Japanese. As Kat listened to her mother's angry words, her face slowly turned from happy go lucky to very angry and menacing, and she herself was starting to yell profanities in Japanese. Kat had gotten so angry that she hung up the phone and threw it violently into her backpack. Noticing what she had done in front of Samael and Kiyoshi, she blushed slightly and put her hands in front of her face.

"Sorry......that was my mom..... Um....I really don't think I can go home tonight."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Rain grabbed the man's hands, all though it wasn't exactly Rain any more, it was the other him. It was his full insanity as he called he just smirked at the guy as he got up.
    "Lets see how well you bleed...heeeheeehahahaa!" Rain said.
    Hans' eyes go wide, and his body -reacts-. Bursts of motion under the sand as large cracks appear where sand once was...the sound is not unlike a massive weight hitting the beach, as his body absorbs about a half-ton of sand, rebuilding every bit of his body into thick, rough yellow silicon glass. A hand reaches out and grab's Rain's shirt, one thick with jutting crystal edges, hoisting him off his feet... "Not too @#$%%^& well."
    Last edited by BamaPaganGamer; 11-26-2008 at 04:23 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC Hans isn't fast but he's resiliant strong and started off holding Rain so fine)

As it is now later in the afternoon/evening things on the beach had thinned out but a number of revelers had simply shifted into tiki torch mode. It only takes seconds for shouts to draw attention to the forms of Hans and Rain. A handful watch stunned, but most make a break for it in whichever direction takes them away from the two.

One biker looking guy starts emptying a clip into Hans from a distance but it doesn't make much difference and soon he's running as well. (though OOC that still stings Hans, like being nailed by a staple gun).

Closed Thread

Thread Information