AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 168 of 186 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Jericho was getting fed up fast. This place was to damn big! Why did Orochi have to be such a money hungry little pest!? The firey temper was turned on now and Jericho was knocking down every door he went to looking inside each room for the nurse. Oh get real Roivas there was no way she was a nurse! Then what was she... Hm... Well she had remained calm with Jericho even though he tried to somewhat itimidate her. Ok so maybe she was some crazy investigator. Seeing as how Orochi was a rich, mysterious figure it wouldn't take much for someone to want and come up here. No that wasn't it...

"Natalya!" A part of the manor shook and a few glasses and plates fell from their places in the kitchen and shattered. He shook his head, "That's it..." Jericho slid down the banister to a floor below him, "Come out come out wherever you are! Little brat..." He mumbled the last part and looked around me
    ~The One and Only~

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted began to walk slowly up behind the first devil.

Stealth was his only real advantage here. His mind stretched out to the farther Tasmanian Devil, <Leave, just leave the area, go to your habitat, there's food there, eat it>.

As his commands sink in, Ted smashes the second upside the head, "I don't like killing without eating it, but this is just too weird. what the hell is this ****?! Why so much rage?"

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Hi there. ^^
    I'm new in joining this RPG. My character's name is Vallissa (Vlyssa); a supposed human who has been developing pureblood abilities, therefore possibly transforming into a pureblood vampire. So I guess from now on she'll just be someone who was "discovered" on the way, then (:
    Any idea on where she should be slotted in?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

@NatsuNoAme sounds like someone likes twilight
    Yuki~
    She knew , she'd been sitting there a good two minutes and he came rushing. "I smell a dog" she tip toed through the forest , she felt like a stalker only more like the kind that kill their prey than watch it do things.
    yup there he was , on his cellphone.
    OOC italics = train of though
    I wonder who I should kill first, hana , kevin or jericho.
    okay okay , I don't really want to kill jericho it's just that he started the whole JUSTICE is everything crap , which I already get enough of from kevin so I mean naturally people who get in my way have to die.
    Now kevin is a different story, he's a pussy so we know he won't fight by himself, well I mean why fight a battle you know you'll lose.
    hana is just a ditz plus oh it'd be just tooooo funny.

she contemplated this for a very short time, and as she does she got bored , and decided she'd kill one of them very soon. she flew off to main street kapok , stretching her satin black wings as far as she could. she detonated the small skyscraper.
    The explosion , could only be described as EPIC SEXY
    the bottom floor exploded first , and floor by floor the building was leveled. rubble probably killed a few and sure everybody inside was as good as dead. but what yuki really loved , what she treasured about this was the dust how it blew through the wind suffocating so graceful and so deadly.
    she loved every moment of it.
    OOC my character's clock : it's roughly 7pm

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Carlos engages the Jet, Jay yells from the rooftop.

"HEY! Knock that off, we're supposed to be on the same side here!"

He then fires his shotgun at Carlos, a device similar to:

Flies out striking Carlos, sending electricity through Carlos's body. However as Carlos had partially dodged the projectile he wasn't getting a full jolt and is still standing (barely)

The angered Tasmanian Devil's start charging at the feathery girl who hit them. However suddenly one of them pauses and seems to reconsider. Heading back toward the building at a walking pace. The second continues almost to Oneo but Ted steps out from behind the cover of a tree striking it. However that seems to only have made it angry at him instead and it lunges into him. It's hard to tell exactly what happened then, weird white ribbons of light fly around the devil as it attacks. But Ted staggers back with deep cuts all over, and a spray of his blood splashes the nearby Oneo and Willow.

The Gargoyle seems to have won against the ex catgirl, though being shocked and partially crushed he had the upper hand.

The jet struggles against the ice, eventually breaking off a chunk of it's wing in the process as it hovers. Blood splurts out from the wing edge as it fires a missile, seemingly not quite at but near Carlos. The concussive blast sends Carlos flying back, the rugged warrior again going into a daze from stunning effects.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-07-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The jet is-"

Getting clipped by the shell and receiving a slight shock, Carlos said,

"Moron, don't fire at me! Explain yourself, damnit!"

Carlos was quite weakened again from the shell but still stood tall. The jet finally took action though as a chunk of ice was broken off. As it bled, it fired a missile very inaccurately. The concussive blast of the missile's explosion sent Carlos back under. From there, he began dreaming...

Heh, screw it. This is Jay's fault. If not for that shell, I could've continued fighting. The moron just had to fire it, though. No matter. I'll get him back but I won't kill him. A love tap will do just fine.

=======================

"God damnit, Hana. Pick up your phone!"

Kevin hung up, and put a coat on, sniffed a dress of Hana's and started following her scent along the roads. It led to the graveyard at first which gave Kevin some bitter memories of Rain kissing Hana. Rain would be dealt with properly but not right now. He followed the scent some more, leading him to a house. There she was, just heading out...There he was, bleeding.

"Hana, I searched for you as much as I could, got into a huge battle with some orcas, Carlos and a bunch of others were helping me, nearly died, and found something shocking that has to do with us. Can you heal me so I can get help for this situation? It seems someone else and I have a mutual target to deal with and I don't think he will be too happy seeing me.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-07-2009 at 08:36 AM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Her foot shifted back on the earth as the two animals charged directly for her, glancing at the one that broke away, though her attention was quickly drawn back to the remaining one, flinching with her arms raised before a figure blurred in from the side, taking it down.

“Ah!...”

Stepping in she’d frown in confusions as ribbons of white darted about the Tasmanian Devil, the man stumbling back with his body sliced all over, feeling a warm spray hitting her skin she’d look down to see his blood spraying across herself and the girl just behind her.

Blinking rather stupidly she’d shake it off coming to stand just behind the man.

“A-are you alright?!”

A stupid question but it was the only one she could think of. Although, before he had time to answer, or if he did, she didn’t hear it because it was then that an explosion has another figure flying backwards, recognising it to be Carlos she’d glance back at Willow.

Her head nodded towards Carlos’ form, feeling an unfamiliar surge of courage and willpower to get herself out of the state of timid shock and to help, even for a brief moment she would do what she can.

“Go help him!”
    Kiii!~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: / Sunnyside wanted posted/

Natalya heard Jericho yell her name and a bit of what he said after that with her sense of hearing. She then put her hand over her mouth and laughed at how rattled the tough guy was. Natalya walked by the front door and glanced at it.
    /While Jerico's voice bellows down the halls there is an knock on the downstairs door. Anyone who happens to be in the right spots or that moves could see a Japanese male who looks to be in his 20's standing outside in a suit. However Hitomi, Orichi's butler, is attempting to turn the man away saying that he was expecting company; however, the young master does not feel well and so cannot see anyone at the present time.
    The Japanese guest firmly insisits that this makes it all the more critical that he speak with Orichi or a representative for him immediately.
    They start going back and forth like that./
    Natalya remembered the note she found in Orichi's office not to long ago and quickly walked to the door and layed a hand on Hitomi's shoulder.
    "I believe you master Wanted to see this man. I remember him mentioning something of being of great importance that can not be sceduled for another day." Natalya said to Hitomi calming while keeping a smile. Hopefully the guy reconized her as the one that saved his master and believed her in this mater. Natalya looked at the young japanese man and smiled.
    "Im sorry Orichi is Very sick but im sure he would like to see you. It is though mister hitomi who will have to grant you entrance into this lovely place. Please dont mind the noise some one gets rather grompy when you wakes up." With that Natalya patted Hitomi on tha back and once again began strolling through the house away from Jericho's voice.
    Last edited by Kera; 08-07-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

He didn't know what was going on but Anthony began shooting at the Tasmanian Devil, trying to down it before it could get away. The question was if that was the right choice. He didn't want to think about it now, he just wanted to shoot first, ask questions later.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

"Urg... So very not ok... thanks for asking though."

Ted began to crawl away at a slow crawl. Almost every fiber of his being hurt. As he began to crawl, shots began to ring out.

Good, I might be able to survive this. That was a REALLY bad idea. NEVER doing that again.
    Last edited by Silverwizard; 08-07-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: WARNING!! LONG POST AHEAD!! For Luzifer. And anyone else who wants to appear at Denial. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    This made no sense. They wanted him to attend... an audition? What? Samael was simply dumbfounded and couldn't think of a good response. However, he also couldn't think of a good excuse not to. Which left him nodding and agreeing against his better judgment. He was going to regret this later... he was going to regret this badly.

"Alright, whatever." he groaned waving the boy off, "I'll be here at... 8. Is that all you wanted or is there something else?"
    "No, that's all," Austin replied, "Thank you for your time."

He nodded to Samael, before walking away.

- - -

"Hey Madison," Austin called out as he caught up to his little sister, "Fab's off work tomorrow, so we were thinking of going down to Denial for a couple of drinks. Do you want to come with us?" He motioned towards the bags in her hands, offering to carry them for her.

"But my hair has issues," Madison said, handing the bags to Austin.

"Fab will fix it," Austin said after a pause. He glanced sideways at Madison's hair which was twisted up into a messy knot at the base of her neck. Her glasses had slid down the bridge of her nose. She pushed them back up absent-mindedly.

Austin sometimes wondered why his little sister didn't take better care of her personal appearance. Sure, she dressed properly and was a hygiene fanatic, but she never wore make up or did her hair properly. It's not like she wasn't into fashion...

"Madison... Are those my shorts?" Austin asked, pausing in his tracks. "The shorts I wore when I was 12??"

"Well, they're practically cargo pants on me," Madison said with a shrug.

"That's not the point!!" Austin exclaimed. "Wait, don't tell me you never wear the clothes I bought and sent to you."

"I do!" Madison said defensively, "When I'm in my room..."

"Mad!!"

"Well mum doesn't like it when I wear clothes like that," Madison said with a pout.

"Mad," Austin said with a sigh, "From tomorrow night Fab will teach you how to do your hair and make up properly. He will also give you tips on what to wear. You don't have to wear the make up all the time, because you do have wonderful skin, but at least learn how to put some on when you have to go out for parties or whatever. And geez!! I sound like your mum," he added with a shudder.

"Yes ma'am," Madison said meekly.

Austin patted her head. "Good girl. So are you up for drinks tomorrow night?"

Madison nodded.

- - -

"You said DRINKS!!" Madison yelled, "You didn't say anything about an open mic night!!!"

Austin shrugged.

"I should have known when Fab made me wear this!!" Madison cried, twisting the fabric of the ice blue dress she was wearing between her fingers.

"Shush darling," Fab said smacking Madison's hand. "You look fabulous. And stop fiddling with your dress. You'll ruin it."

"But- Wha...? What am I performing?" Madison asked.

"It's something you love," Austin replied, "Don't worry, I've got it all planned out. Although... I wasn't expecting this crowd..."

"Do you think word got out somehow about that producer coming tonight?" Fab asked in undertone to Austin. He shook his head.

"I don't know..." he said slowly, "All I do know it that I'm really glad I'm not on duty tonight."

"I'm going to break my ankle in these heels," Madison piped up out of nowhere. "My ankle or my neck. Depends on how I fall."

"But those shoes are hot," Fab said.

"I know!! I love my shoes!!" Madison said. "Hey, is that Samael?"

She pointed at a blond boy who was lurking in a corner, pressed up against the wall. Almost as if the euphoria of the crowd was some kind of deadly virus that he didn't want to catch.

"But then again, I really don't see Samael coming to a place like this..." Madison pursued her lips thoughtfully. "Curiouser and curiouser..." she muttered to herself.

"Who's Samael?" Fab asked.

"Well..." Austin began.

She quietly slunk away from Austin and Fab's side and slowly made her way over to the boy.

OCC: Thanks to Fab's fabulous make up and hair styling, Madison looks FAB. >: D
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana watched the boy fall to the ground. She looked around outside and quickly closed the door. She wasn't quite sure what to say. She'd never ment him before and yet, he was asking for help.

"Hana, is everything alright?" She heard her Grandmother's chair scoot away from the table though the open window.

She thought quickly. She couldn't risk her Grandmother hearing the conversation. Not with blood being around. "Everything's fine. I just, uh...it's fine, Grandma." Hana waited a second to make sure that her Grandmother stayed put.

That's when he talked again, explaining his situation. She looked at him for a moment and then took him by the arm to sit him on the steps. "My names Hana. Hana Braxton. Listen, what you're saying makes it sound an awful lot like you're a... Right now, that could be a good thing." She pulled a napkin from her pocket and placed it against the cut.

"I don't know how I'm suppose to help you. I mean, if the police are after you there isn't that much I can do to..." Hana's voice faded off as she thought. She could use this to her advantage. She knew that she needed help and that her next task wasn't something she could do on her own. Looking at him again. "I'll help you, if you help me. That way, we're even. Just tell me what I need to do."

Just as she finished, she heard Kevin coming. Everyone seemed to be coming for her at once and it felt a little overwhelming. She looked at him as he came closer and began talking to her. Once she got his story, she nodded. "Alright, I'll heal you. It's just that-"

"Hana, don't worry about him." Jez appeared behind the group and placed a hand on Kevin's shoulder. "I'll take care of him. You do what you have to do. I know it's important."
    They looked at each other a moment before Hana took a deep breath, "How did you-"

Jez smiled, "I have my ways, sis." She looked at Kevin sideways. "Don't worry, I won't kill him or anything. At least, I'll try not to." She let out laugh that worried Hana a little.

"Um, alright, I guess." Hana looked at Jez a while longer before checking the phone in her pocket. The last number was her Fathers and she desperately wanted him to call back. She needed to talk to him. But, she knew that wouldn't happen. "Fine, but I need a plan first."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"With all due respect, Jez, I need this healing because I have to see someone about something and I'm not sure if he will either accept the request or try to kill me first. Hear my story entirely beforehand. I smelled blood at the university. When I got there, the campus reeked strongly of human blood. There were almost ten corpses laying about. One of them had my name hacked into it. Another had Jericho's name in it. That one looked like it was eating another corpse with your name on it. I know who did it and I intend on facing her but I need the false god's help. I'm asking you to heal me so that I have an equal shot of facing him if he decides to fight me first."

Kevin pushed Jez' hand off of his shoulder and shot her a condescending look to inform her that he was very much serious.

"Jez, Hana, you have no idea how set to kill I am. I have had it with the girl who littered the campus with bodies and I intend to deal with her first. If you won't heal me, then I will start killing and eating my victims to restore my strength and heal up. That's something I do not want to do. My brother and I share control of this body and now his bloodlust is gone. We fight for the same goal but at all costs. As for this guy...Who are you and what is it that you want?"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't even think of asking me questions because I had enough of stupid people to deal with. Second, aren't you strong enough to help yourself? Seriously at least accept a girl's request and respect it. I really have no idea how you treat a girl, but I'm starting to think of it this way. Learn to accept a girl's request before yours." Zephyr said with a serious look upon his face.

"At first I thought he's okay, but now I see a fool ready to make a more fool out of himself. This guy is ticking me off as it is," he thought, "At least introduce yourself instead of asking me a stupid question like that. Tch~ Weirdo."

"I'll let this slide this time, but you need to learn some manners you dirty person! Introduce yourself instead of asking me "who am I?". I was going to introduce myself at first, but apparently you.." he points at the thing, "...need to just calm yourself instead of acting like you went through the anger management class, failed it and ready to re-take it again just for the hell of it..God." Zephyr's blood came back up again as he press it with pressure to prevent it from losing any.

He sighs, "Hana Braxton, weren't we supposed to do something? We really have no time to waste, because we are wasting it right now. We should find out what was important for you anyways." he smiles, "As for your request, I will help you of course in return of helping me." He molds his metal helmet again and his body (including clothes) was metal again. "I will do everything I can to help you in any way possible."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 08-08-2009 at 02:11 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked between the three standing in front of her. She shook her head, confused. There was so much going through her mind that she worried that she might make the wrong choice. "Jez, why don't I-"

As she shoved a hand into her pocket, Jez looked Hana in the eyes. A serious look came across her face. "Listen, Hana. You have to go. This involves me as much as it does you. I can take care of things. We share the same powers, remember. I'll heal Kevin and help him. You go find out what you can. I want to know what's going, too. And if Dad won't tell you, find it out on your own."

Hana nodded, tucking the phone away. "Alright, but, I feel like I should help Kevin out. I mean, I'm involved in that, too."

"I know. But, I've got some plans on my own." Jez grabbed Hana's arm and pushed her down the pathway. "Go. You have to."

As Jez watched Hana walk away, she turned back to Kevin and looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm taking things very seriously. Someone threatens my sister, they threaten me. And I don't take that sitting down. Besides, you should want me to go along. I've got anger issues and sometimes I act out on them. That could work in your favor. Hana can be a little weak sometimes."

She put her hand on the wounds and began healing them. "Don't forget, me and Hana share our abilities. What she can do, I can do. Sometimes, I can do it better. You need me, Kevin. So what if we don't get along. Not everybody has to. I'm willing to...try and put differences aside." Once she finished, she pushed her hair out of her face, "I can't promise anything, though."

"So, are we working together or what?"

----------

Hana began walked to the car and found the keys right where she expected to find them. She climbed inside and waited for Zephyr. Once they were both settled, Hana started the car. "Alright, this is what I have to do. I need to find some way into the Immigration Bureau building and find out the information I need."

She looked at him, realizing what she was saying. She was asking him to break into a federal building when he was already trying to escape the cops. "Maybe that's too much to ask you. I mean, you're already on the run. But, there might be a way to keep you from getting into anymore trouble. I'll try my hardest but I can't promise to much. There's a place to hide you but I have to take care of this first."

"Am I being to bossy?" She pulled the car to the end of the driveway and stopped. In all reality, she didn't have a choice but to be bossy. "Sorry if I am. It's just...this means a lot to me."

She pulled out and began driving in the direction she thought was the best.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Pfft, you want your introduction? I'll give you a damned introduction as I stand here covered in blood. My name is Corporal Kevin Maxford of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard. Hana is my girlfriend and she has healing powers. I can't heal quickly without her. Now I'm going to ask you again. Who are you and why do you look like you're in a frantic rush to get away from somebody besides me? Since I am a man of military rank, I have access to more powerful sources not to mention I am a cunning strategist and excellent fighter."

Kevin look at this new guy with icy blue eyes and began staring him down in a stern manner. A person of rank is to be treated with respect for he fights for his homeland.

He doesn't seem to understand the importance of me being here or my welfare.

He looked at Jez and continued.

"So, putting our differences aside, if you share her powers, please heal me. There is a girl named Yuki I encountered some time ago. She had tons of explosives which I dumped into the ocean yet I know she still has a vendetta set out against me. She has one set out on Jericho as well, not to mention your sister. I want a piece of that girl. Also, what did that guy want? He sounded like an asylum patient with actual intelligence."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-08-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Pfft, you want your introduction? I'll give you a damned introduction as I stand here covered in blood. My name is Corporal Kevin Maxford of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard. Hana is my girlfriend and she has healing powers. I can't heal quickly without her. Now I'm going to ask you again. Who are you and why do you look like you're in a frantic rush to get away from somebody besides me? Since I am a man of military rank, I have access to more powerful sources not to mention I am a cunning strategist and excellent fighter."

Zephyr sighs, "Again, calm yourself and chill it. I am Zephyr Montoya, and I work here in Kapok Bay as a computer engineer. Now why am I in a hurry? It is due to the fact that I was accused of doing something I haven't done." His eyes flared up with crimson red, however Kevin can't see it, for he has his metal helmet on. "And showing that you are part of the Coastal Guard will cause me to think that you're important and that I should respect you because? Look, everyone is important in their own way and anyone can be a Coastal guard as long as they believe in becoming one. I don't care if your in military, if you are in military why aren't you doing your job right now? You should be doing it rather than wasting time. And don't rely on one person, there's another person next to you who is willing to help. People who have power can abuse it, don't forget that." Zephyr said boldly as he leaves with Hana to the car.

"Don't even think that you're important because everyone is important.Everyone plays a role in this world whether you like it or not."
    This was the last statement on his mind. With that being said, he goes to the car and closes the door.

Once they were both settled, Hana started the car. "Alright, this is what I have to do. I need to find some way into the Immigration Bureau building and find out the information I need."

She looked at him, realizing what she was saying. She was asking him to break into a federal building when he was already trying to escape the cops. "Maybe that's too much to ask you. I mean, you're already on the run. But, there might be a way to keep you from getting into anymore trouble. I'll try my hardest but I can't promise to much. There's a place to hide you but I have to take care of this first."

"I understand, and I know that it's very important for you to do such a difficult task." Zephyr replies as he looks back at her.

"Am I being to bossy?" She pulled the car to the end of the driveway and stopped. In all reality, she didn't have a choice but to be bossy. "Sorry if I am. It's just...this means a lot to me."

"Hm? There's no need to ask me that, for I truly understand that you need to do this. If it's important to you, then I'll do everything I can with the best of my powers to help and assist you along the way, so don't worry about it." Zephyr smiles as he looks at the window to see the view.

"What was up with that guy anyways? As if he controls everyone and such? Another power abuser and another fool that belongs in the asinine village. Whatever, I guess I'll just focus on what's in front of me and deal with the so called 'military freak' later." He thought
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 08-08-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Sorry if it's a little sudden!

Character Introduction/Profile:

Name: Vallissa Daivik [call her Vlyssa or Lisa]
    Appearance:
    Hair: Long, blue-black, down to her shoulders, cut in long layers and bangs.
    Eyes: Usally striking blue, crimson when she's in vampire mode.
    Complexion: Pale.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 45 kg
    Dressing Style: Usally dresses in a gothic fashion, but occasionally favours casual clothing.

Overall looks: Cute, but don't underestimate her. It's not what she's like on the inside.
    http://kyawaireeni-chan.deviantart.c...-E-E-131483794
    http://lionessjenna.deviantart.com/a...tiny-131490687

Abilities:

10 points Wind manipulation
    10 points fire manipulation
    10 points fast healing rate
    5 points enhanced strength
    5 points enhanced scent capabilities
    10 points fast run/high jump
    30 points Combat. Is good with a Katana and a whip.
    20 points of "others yet to be seen"
    (May have additional points for disadvantages)

Personality: Seemingly light-hearted and easy-going, but that's only on the surface. She is in fact a dark, serious person on the inside. People swear that they've seen the Devil when this side of her appears. ( I meant for her to turn out to be a deadly person on the inside.) Independent, headstrong to say the least; no-one can stop her when she makes up her mind. That also means that she hates people to help her when she's injured. Hates guys fighting over her, because of all the unwanted attention she receives by being a pureblood. Was elected as class president because of her leadership abilities and charisma.

Background Information: Her father is Romanian, and her mother Japanese. Her father runs a huge pharmaceutical company, and loves her lots.

Her mother has gone missing, a traumatic event for Vallissa. Her memories of that time are clouded. Since the sudden appearance of her powers Vallissa has come to believe that she is a pureblood vampire, as she shows all the signs and abilities of being one.

And has been developing theories as to what happened to her, and why her mother would have chosen to make her believe she was human.

Additionally, since her father shows no signs of vampiric abilities, Vallissa wonders if he is her actual father or if his abilities are also locked away.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vlyssa loved the twilight. And the peace that surrounded her now; peace she so seldom found in her life. A thick mist crept its way around her, almost engulfing her person completely. But she wasn't worried; was this not just a random forest she had wandered into? Besides, she would be able to sense danger if there was any...
    The mist grew thick, almost a fog; it clung to her hair and gothic dress, almost condensing and turning into water droplets. Now she hated it; for some reason vampires never seemed to like getting wet. Taking big strides forward, she walked on, silently.
    Ah. The 'vampire' issue. That was why she left home. Because the 'home' that she had didn't hold the truth anymore; when had it? If she hadn't discovered her powers recently, maybe it still would. Vlyssa's claws lengthened, and her eyes rapidly flashed crimson. Her father....the thought of that man made a low growl erupt from her throat. The kapok trees(she knew they were Kapok trees, the city was famous for them) seemed to grow twisted, and burst into flames just as she glared at them.
    The smell of charred wood pervaded the no longer misty air; she covered her nose. The burnt smell was strong; it burnt Vallissa's throat, made her head go dizzy...it was all the accursed vampiric senses. Heightened scent...by this time, she couldn't escape, flames closing in on her on all sides. Intoxicated, the ground came up to meet her face all too fast...
    ...Everything went black.

Note: So. I got a little carried away. Anyone wants to save her? (LOL!)

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willows eyes grew wide with horror as blood splattered across her. The girl she had helped out from under the Orca (seeming to be in much better condition) motioned for her to go help a man who had just fallen. She nodded slightly and on wobbly legs, started toward him as fast as she could. Suddenly, her body convulsed and she lurched and was her wolf self again.

The space was quickly closed on her long, speedy wolf legs and she was at the man in no time. Without knowing what she was doing, she sniffed him. He was unconcious, that much was obvious but it smelt like a couple ribs had been broken also. There was bruising and the muscles were tense due to an electric shock.

The wolf self pressed its paw into the mans chest. Warmth seemed to spread from her paw throughout his body, to relax his muscles. The bones of the ribs turned a bit, moving back into their proper place. Willow took a deep breath and the warth increased, growing hotter as the bones locked together and bruises faded.

He would still be in pain when he woke up as he wasn't fully or competently healed but the wolf form had done as much as it could to repair the major things and set the man on the right path to healing. His bones were set right but they were still weak at the point where they had broken. They would need proper healing when the time was available but for now, Willow just dragged the unconcious man away from the fighting.

As Willow was hauling him behind the carcess of the Orca, she shifted back to her human form. She had to haul him in her weak human form and just those few feet were a strain. When she had caught her breath again, she took off his shirt and tied it around his chest just right so as to hold the bones in place until someone else could do a better job. Then she huddled up, wrapping her arms around her legs to wait till the man woke up.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you for waiting everyone. Oh, and yes…umm…my internet was shut off, so I just thought it would be nice to fill you in on that little tid bit there. I am accessing it through a different connection, but it tends to drop quite frequently (every time I access it just about), so just a warning just in case any of you were wondering about that).

(OOC: Warning, long post. I need to get caught up on all three characters, although, I may wait to post for Kiyoshi… That one will be long too though since I will be trying to get a lot done. I just wanted to try to post again so I did not keep you all waiting any longer. Thank you again)!

(OOC: Valkarma).

As Kairos ran to catch up with her, Aamira smiled softly to herself when he was finally able to.

“Hey wait a sec. Can we not hang out for a bit? I mean you can’t just do something like that and then walk off.”

He was right, and Aamira knew it, but than again, she did walk away on purpose to see how he would react to things, and he was interested in something, as was she. Aamira just hadn’t a clue as into what that was quite yet.

But she did know that she had not “seen” herself meeting him, nor running into him, yet she had “seen” her whole day planned out upon waking up. That alone was strange to her. So to say that Aamira was curious, was not even close to capturing the feeling. It clearly was not enough to say that being curious put enough emphasis on it at all--not in the least.

She stopped and turned toward him and smiled slightly.

“Kairos, you are right. Walking away after something like that makes it kind of awkward. Heh…” Aamira looked down before continuing, “-well, I really do not want to have to endure Elina’s wrath quite yet, and I have no classes currently, so if you wanted to go and do something, we could.”

Aamira flicked her eyes back up at Kairos, looking straight into his as she continued to speak.

“Maybe we can go somewhere to talk. Clearly either one of us wants to know a little more about a thing or two, so… I was thinking that maybe going somewhere to talk would be a good start.” Her smile widened after that, being pure.

“What do you think?”

(OOC: Val, think about heading back to the book store in which Kairos works at. Kiyoshi will be going there in about a post more. Once the whole funeral lot with Roki is situated, she will be heading that way, so…yes. Heh You do not have to of course, but I thought I would give you a heads up).

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Rein*).

As Reina looked up at him, and held his hand, Galen smiled a bit as she began. “I know there are things to be done.” Reina sighed and began to pace as she spoke. “If only I know what to make of all this. I saw Samael and things aren't gonna end well for him but how do I help someone who always seem so standoffish. He kinda scares me. Even more than that this day kinda spiraled out of my control. There were so many other things that I was supposed to be doing. I was to help my friend find someone and then we got separated that show I ran into you again...”

From there, Reina just sort of started to prattle on, but Galen didn’t care, he just listened to her anyway. It was important, and he wanted to help her, so it was in his best interest to listen. “I'll tell you why the panic and you decide if you can handle it okay. With the help of my friend Kairos I got a glimpse into the distant future and it was so confused. It was several different visions all at once. The majority of which showed persons like me dying and on one where we could be saved. There after we started to think of ways to create the later vision because we don’t wanna die. But Kairos is more advanced than I am and I have no way of trying to help our future. Then there are the visions with samael and that just proves that our future is terribly in danger.”

Then she sort of just stopped. It was like she didn’t know how he was going to react, or what to say next. It was suddenly very quite, but it didn’t bother Galen…much. It was needed…but he wanted to know more. He wanted to help her. Reina started speaking to him again but she still refused to look him in the eyes. “What do you think can be done about all this? Galen are you still here?” Reina asked as he just looked on ahead not saying anything. Maybe he senses that there is still something that I haven't told him.... “Galen did you hear me…..?”

Galen continued to look at Reina. She was hiding something. He wouldn’t have thought it, but she couldn’t even look him full on, if even at all, but then suddenly, a flash of something went through his head, and he saw something… It was him…or at least he thought it was. He was saying goodbye to Reina, and then the next thing he knew… Galen didn’t want to think about that, but then he looked at her hard, and then placed his hands on her shoulders. “Reina, there’s something your not tellin’ me. I need to know what that is. I just saw a flash of something in my head, and I have no idea how it happened, but it was about me. If you want me to help you, you’re gonna have to start filling me in on the things your tryin’ to protect me from.”

He would have led her back over to the bench so they could sit down and talk about it more, but he didn’t really want to sit. But that was alright, talking was good, and that is all that was needed for that time in place. He needed answers. He wanted to help, and he wanted to protect her. He just needed her to be a part of that. Answers were what were needed to even begin thinking of something to accomplish what had to be done.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Natsu, there is a sign-up thread for this in the RPG section, look for it and post in there.

"Jez, please heal me. That guy is a major putz who I think is going to be a thorn in my side...I intend to remove that thorn."

Kevin pulled out his cell phone and texted Hana, letting her know the following...

"Hana, take Zephyr to my van in the junkyard. He will be safe there. Let him know that I am granting him safety which is a task for many men of rank. I am granting him sanctuary so hopefully he can tell me more of his situation as to what he got accused of. Consider it a means of apology. I feel that anyone who involves my girlfriend involves me as well so I would expect him to be a bit mature about this. I came back from a major fight which Carlos, Miria, Stephen, Anthony, Jean and a couple others are in the vicinity of still, I am bleeding which Jez will take care of and this is the treatment I get? I get a tech whiz acting like a callous bastard towards me? I could clearly understand if he is introverted or if he was abused at childhood but other than that, no. That won't fly with me. Now I am involved with his situation since he involved you. He should tell me what he has been accused of."

Kevin put his phone away and said,

"Jez, I've clearly had enough of this crap. First Rain and now some no-name computer guy? That's it. There's only one thing to do and that all depends on what this Zephyr Montoya says. Even now, part of me feels like following the car in my black wolf form."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The remaining enraged devil surges at Ted and Oneo. However it is thoroughly surprised to see itself smacked into the air by Oneo. It lands on its feet but than Anthony opens fire on it, emptying the clip once again, but leaving a non moving pile of fur and flesh on the chipped ground where the Tasmanian Devil was.

The gargoyle jumps up onto the back of the bleeding F-35B and tosses the ex-catgirl thing into one of the seats. Jay, being surprisingly nimble in this form, jumps from the roof into the other seat and the plane lifts off and starts to leave the zoo.

He leans over "Thanks guys! We'll take it from here, just try and get out!"

Shortly after the plane leaves the immediate but not general area the combined effects of Willows ministrations and his body naturally recovering from short term effects of electric and concussive shock has him coming out of his delirium.

While the animals are hooting and hollering the sound of a number of helicopters can be heard, Apaches if any character has some military background. They're moving in from the edge of the zoo, and you can hear their machineguns opening fire periodically.

The asian girl by the large man with the broken leg isn't even being coherant at this point and is essentially just alternating between screaming and sobbing.

Dan (the guy from earlier in the zoo uniform) runs out towards Oneo dragging the African American girl behind him. "You can fly with those wings right! Can you get Tara out of here!?!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

((sorry for the short post that gets you nowhere closer to advancing the plot but I'm kinda getting run off the internet and it's now or never. Starting Wednsday, I might not be posting much for quite a while. I'm talking until school ends... We'll see...))

"I swear I'm going to rip someone up..." He mumbled and heard the knock at the door. However, by the time he'd got there, no one was around. Jericho stared around. It struck him that he was kinda tired now. After giving Orochi a heartattack, he had started to feel this way. Maybe it was about time to rest?

"After I find that little nurse and throttle her until she talks..." He groaned and looked around. Once again he asked himself why the house had to be so big and why he had absolutley no tracking skills. If Tommy was here, Natalya would have nowhere to hide. Jericho wondered where he was...
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 08-08-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: For those in Aoki Forest

Frost was walking down the street he was awaiting going home. But dumbly enough he had missed the bus he was to take. He had already called his mother and father to tell them he would be a bit late. He didn't want to burden them when they said they'd pick him up. So he told them he would walk. He had decided he would cut through one of the parks to cut out some time so they wouldn't worry as much. As he walked his cellphone began to ring and Frost took it out wondering if it was his parents. He looked on the caller ID and read a name he had never heard of: Brian Spreaden. Frost put his phone back in his pocket. If it really was important they would send a voicemail. Right now his objective was to make his mom and dad not worry so much. He found the entrance of the park and he felt a creepy chill come up his spine. He decided to quicken the pace and found himself in a forest, Aoki forest to be exact. Aoki forest. One of the many parks on Kapok just outside the city, full of winding paths by the mountains in the center of the island. Popular both for the misty trails and also because when the sun is just right it can catch the mist coming off the mountains just right to get a rainbow on a sunny day. Frost knew many trails from here and could take a few to get home faster.

----------------------

Aura was known in a nice little tunnel with Lagoon his Beluga whale. He had found food for Lagoon and even a little hose to water Lagoon as he fed him dead stinky stinky fish. Aura paused for a moment to hear the noises of the outside.
    "By et vry nosy fr a zoo, I wndr wht teh zoo peple do," Aura said, "Tey mst be hving hrd time cntrling anmls if tey are tis lod."
    Aura plopped more fish into Lagoon's mouth and then sighed. He was very hungry too. But this fish was very very stinky and very very dead. And it wouldn't taste as yummy to him as it would to Lagoon.
    "Lgoon I very hngry nw," Aura said, "I jst wnt to fnd fod can, but tere are noses out tere tat I do nt wnt to go lok."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you Temperance. ^^’ This will be for BamaPaganGamer as well. I apologize for it taking me so bloody long to post. Heh)

(OOC: The funeral will proceed in the next post. This one was longer then I intended it to be. Sorry about that. She will be heading to Kairos’s book store after that).

(OOC: Another Kiyoshi post).

Last time, on Magic Mixer…

"Don't worry it's not that bad," Nina said as they go back-to-back, holding hands as a ray of light glows on Nina and Dark smoke surrounds Darkness. Thus the ritual for entering the girl who they don't know....begins

Nina and Darkness began to spin...faster...and faster....until they vanished from the book and went inside the girl's head.

"Hey, you girl!!!" Darkness shouts in her mind

"Excuse us, but can you tell Kiyoshi this?" Nina added.

"You see...Roki he....he died because the book killed him. He had to sacrifice his life or give in to darkness. He gave himself to light and died...." She had no more tears to shed, even though it was ready to burst. She held her sadness and learned to toughen up. Hopefully the girl knows what's happened....

…and now our story continues…

Arella tuned in instantly when she heard somebody else in her head.

She almost started to freak out though, because of everything that has happened to her recently. For all she knew, it could have been somebody else trying to control her, or use her as some sort of an experiment.

However, when the voice…or voices in this case, asked her to deliver a message to Kiyoshi for them, she decided to concede and listen in, this not dispersing them from within her mind right away. But even Arella could admit...it was a little creepy, so she would rid herself of them once all was said and done.

Kiyoshi bent down to pick it up (the book), and when her fingers grazed the books smooth surface…

‘Kiyoshi, Roki passed away because the book killed him.’

Kiyoshi quickly turned, picking up the book in the process to look at Arella then, confirming that what she had heard was correct.

“The book?” She asked in turn, and Arella nodded before speaking again—her mouth unmoving.

‘You see, apparently he has to sacrifice his life or give into darkness, so he gave himself to light and passed.

“H-How do you know this?” Kiyoshi asked through a slight burst of tears—silent tears that just continuously trickled down her face as she took in the new information.

She was not even sure what to believe any more at that point. Her reality had been twisted and everything that she had once relied on had been destroyed. What was a girl like Kiyoshi to do? What was she to think?

Kiyoshi’s world was no longer her own, but she hadn’t a clue as into whom it belonged to…not yet that is. But that begged the question… To whom did it belong?

‘These two people told me...or at least I think they were people. They just came into my head as soon as you touched that book,’ Arella began, pointing to the book that Kiyoshi had in her arms before continuing, ‘-and they told me to tell you what happened to him.’

‘Nina and Darkness...’ Kyon thought, feeling worse and worse for Kiyoshi as the minutes ticked by.

“Mmm…all right then.” Kiyoshi said before swallowing some of the excess saliva in her mouth before turning away from Arella to wipe her tears away—the tears that she was ashamed of even showing, regardless of the situation at hand.

‘You know, it’s all right to cry.’ Arella said through thought, yet again.

Kiyoshi turned toward her and smiled awkwardly and nodded.

“I know. I’m just not use to doing this sort of thing. I have no idea what’s been wrong with me lately. This isn’t normal for me.”

‘It’s crying…’ Arella responded, ‘It’s normal for everybody when it is the time for it, and when it’s needed.’

Kiyoshi smiled at Arella then, not an awkward, nor sheepish one, not even just a slight smile, but a full-fledged, pure and heartfelt smile.

“Thank you.”

But as soon as she said that, and the girls got the opportunity to talk about everything, the paramedics burst through the front door that Kiyoshi had accidentally left open upon entering it herself, and started to ask a lot of questions and proceed by doing their job.

(OOC: BamaPaganGamer).

This lasted a few hours and well on through most of the rest of Kiyoshi’s afternoon. During the meantime, Kiyoshi had received a phone call...well, Roki did.

"Hello?" Kiyoshi said, answering his phone.

She listened for a few seconds before talking again.

"I-I am very sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help you... Y-You see... Roki is...he's...well Roki is...Roki's dead. I'm sorry, I-I've got to go...bye." Then she hung up as she started to cry again, and Arella only comforted her further.

Kiyoshi was truly grateful to have her around. Arella was at least one good thing that had come from everything that she had been through up until that point.

Roki’s body was taken to the morgue after he was confirmed dead. Apparently he had died from a heart attack, and since his parents had long since been deceased as well, there was nothing nobody could do about anything really.

Well, except for Kiyoshi.

She had called her parents and explained what had happened to them so they would understand the reasons for her late arrival that evening, also so she could figure out a payment plan for Roki.

Since nobody he knew was around, and his parents were deceased as well, there was nobody to pay for the funeral expenses, the coffin, the cremation if may be, and the ceremony if needed. So Kiyoshi took it upon herself to use her life savings and put it forth to this fee. It was not much, but it would manage.

Kiyoshi decided to go with a cremation. She thought it would best suite Roki, since he himself wanted to be free. He deserved to be free, and to be able to do as he pleased, so she could have at least granted him that much.

She, after all, was not that great of a friend, and wished that things could have turned out differently. But the fates could only be so cruel.

Next, the funeral would come about, and strangely, just to add to her new-found paranoia, was scheduled for that early evening.

Kiyoshi was not looking forward to such a thing, and she would never even say goodbye to him. But she knew that she would be the only one to go, and she felt it the right thing to do—for him.

Roki deserved as much, and if not, even more.

She would give up so much, just to have things be different then the way that they were. But Kiyoshi was one whom believed that everything happened for a reason, and although she was not quite sure what the reason for something as terrible and dreadful as this could be, she was sure that she might as well soon find out soon enough.

Fate had an awful way of sneaking up on her like this, and it was only ever in a cruel manner. But there was nothing for her to do about it really; nothing at all but just wait. Just wait to see what would happen. Just to wait to see what would come of this—of everything.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information