AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 103 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi listened contently, and took everything in as Nina and Roki both spoke. Finishing her cake in the process, Kiyoshi had stood up and collected the rest of the cake, the plates and the silverware when everyone had been finished eating. After what Roki had said, she had a few things to think about, and she had to be a lone for a few minutes to do so.

“It sounds like the both of you have had a pretty good past few days.” She paused then before continuing.

“I will let you guys know about my past umm…few days when I get back. I am going to go and clean up the kitchen. I need some time to think, so please don’t worry about me. I will be fine. Be right back.”

Kiyoshi had than turned and preceded to leave the dining room, walking into the kitchen, where she had began to contemplate what Roki had said. She needed to figure something out. Kiyoshi had wanted something like that for how long now? But it would feel different… What would she do if the opportunity had ever arisen? The opportunity had in fact arisen, only a few moments before…

She turned on the water then, starting on the dishes before moving onto cleaning the counters.

‘Kyon…’ She began.

‘We need to talk.’

There was a long silence as Kiyoshi paused in her work, waiting for a response. A sigh than came, and…

‘Yes, we do.’

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post

Jez listened to Rain and thought. She watched him roll the dough. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess that's just my personality. And..." She paused again, looking back up at him, "I'm sorry about your grandfather. It must be hard."

Pushing a hair from her face, Jez realized that death went farther beyond just those who died. She had realized it with her parents, their crying always causing a scene in the house. But, she never witnessed it with anyone else, those effect by the ones who passed away. She saw it in Rain, though, for whatever. Being dead, it seemed she picked up on it more. She looked over at Anthony and smiled as sweetly as she could. "Don't worry. I wouldn't let either of you starve it came down to it. I would have found someway. Even with being dead and all, I..." She paused, realizing what she just let slip. She shook her head and smiled again. "Just, ignore me and don't worry about it."
    Rain put the bowls in the oven and didn't set the timer.
    "You know when it's done just by feel," Rain said.
    Rain stared at the counter.
    "I hate him pretty much, I hate my grandfather," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Here you go kat_star01. Sorry about the long wait (as usual).

Galen was taken aback when Kat had scoffed at Reina and him. What the hell is her problem? He thought as she turned and left the two of them together.

He had turned, one finger held out, to say something to Reina when noticing that she too had left. Sighing, Galen dropped his arm by his side, and turned to leave as well, being quite irritated with himself. I guess that she really needed to see that Kairos fella.

Why did that always happen? It was pointless. I am much better off staying in my dorm and studying. I have a lot to get prepared for anyway.

Leaving the beach, Galen had come across something in the glimmer of the setting sun. “Hm? What’s this?” He bent over to pick it up then.

His thumb brushed against the cool smooth surface as he pulled it up from out of the sand, standing upright then to look at it some more. “A cell phone?” He asked himself.

Curious, he flipped the phone open, and a wallpaper of Kat, as pretty as can be and some pretty blonde girl had popped up then. He instantly shut the phone. “A docomo phone nonetheless. Interesting.”

Galen turned to walk back towards the beach, finding a nice tree to lean against. As he sat there in the sand as the sun had began to set, he had began thinking about what he was going to do then, and a smile played about his lips as he decided that he would have to return the phone to Kat. That would be the polite thing to do; it would be the moral thing to do.

Satisfied with his decision, Galen had decided to stay there and relax a little bit; planning on leaving as soon as the sun had began setting. Slowly he had drifted off to sleep without even realizing it. The sleepless forty-eight hours, and endless studying had probably finally caught up to him.

In the morning, Galen awoke with a start, until he realized where he was and what had happened the day before and the plan that he had. He sighed as he leaned against the tree shutting his eyes.

“Well, here we go.” He said to himself, with a little more amusement then he should have had. Opening his eyes again, he opened the docomo phone that he had been holding the whole time and started to go through the contact list. Once he came across one labeled, Ooka-San he decided to give it a go.

Pressing the call button, Galen had put the phone against his ear and waited for a response. Now, it would be impolite if he had stopped by to give Kat her phone without letting them know that he was going to be doing it. Besides, this would make it easier for him to find out where she lived, since Galen had no clue where the hell Kat lived.

Come on, answer already… He thought. He was just about to give up and close the phone and begin looking himself, hoping to run into someone who might have been of valued information to help him in his ventures, but he swore he heard a click. Now he hoped that he had dialed the right number since people these days always programmed things so oddly into their phone. Oh, and the bill that he might have been creating. But he had no time to worry about such petty things. He was only waiting for some sort of response. He had heard a click though, hadn’t he? Sighing he continued to wait for some sort of response.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

"Oh, I see. So you hate him..." Jez nodded as she stared at the oven. It was almost like she thought staring at it would make time go faster. "Well, I'm sorry I brought it up." She continued to look at the oven for a while longer.

Sighing, she looked up and pushed a hair from her eyes. "So, you can tell it's done just by feeling it? Interesting..." Jez wasn't sure what else to say. She didn't want it to seem like she was prying into his life. She'd attack anyone who was like that with her. Instead, she looked around and took in a deep breath, "Well...how else can I help?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Satan's Child View Post
    Orochi stared and narrowed his eyes.
    "I was not making a joke," Orochi said, "I was simply asking you if I needed you quick would you be able to get here quick."
    Orochi stared at Jericho.
    "Could you even handle the courses I gave you I wonder?"
    "Oh that's right," Jericho could barely stand making eye contact with Orochi but he matched the eyes of the snake with a blazing gaze, "You haven't seen what I can do. It truely is a shame that you have gone through all these years and never experianced such raw talent,"

The Savior stood up straight and tall showing his inner will. He couldn't help it, it was who he was. To show a lack of confidence killed Jericho on the inside.

"Orochi, I am the one heaven sent to judge evil. Many have prayed for the angels to send someone like me down to pick them up out of the darkness. And you know what will happen after I'm done saving everyone? ," Silence seemed to fall around the two. Even the air dared not move, "This world will burn in my holy light. I just wonder who will be scorched along with it," gripping his hands tight Jericho asked, "What more do you need to know before you give me a chance?"
    ~The One and Only~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Claux was slowly, and surely standing back up when he noticed Starlight being sucked into the ground. He ran over, and dived for her when a burst of something hit him. He was thrown into the cage once again but this time he hit his head. Crashing to the ground, and passing out. The silver haired Claux standing up with a sadistic grin spread across his bleeding face. He looked over at Starlight, and a slight smir appeared across his lips. He mouthed a few words before the cage opened, and the brown haired Claux was taken away. Taken somewhere where no one could help him. The silver haired Claux popped his neck, and walked over to Starlight smiling as he did.

"You have no idea what kinds of problems you've given yourself for getting involed with that loser back there. However you could make all that better by helping me. What's your answer??"

As Valkyrie returned to the sleeping Wolx would have hugged him. His eyes opened wide, and he stood to his feet. Looking directly into her eyes as he stepped back a few feet from her. Grinning as he did. He turned his head to the moon, and a smirk appeared across his face. His clenched his fist tightly, and looked over at Valkyrie. Mouthing a few words to himself before looking up at Valkyrie. He extended his hand, and waited for her to grab hold.

The real Wolx was running through the south side of the river. Moving with blinding speed as he continued to make distance between them. The moment Valkyrie disappeared he had followed her. He wasn't fast enough to follow but he was able to see what she really was. She hadn't noticed the shadow in the river waiting her while he feasted. She didn't notice the eyes that followed her when he returned. She didn't noticed the waving aura around his body. All made to both watch, track, and predict her movements. He continued run while thinking of his next three moves. He came to a three part fork in the forest, and as he ran two more afterimages of himself split from his body, and ran into the corressponding trails. Another running directly through the dense forest. No trail in site. NO real destination in mind.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 04-04-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Star fought againts whatever was pulling at her. She felt her heart fill with hope when she saw Claux come to her aid, except he was thrown back. "Clayx!" she shouted. Then she shook her head as he was taken away. "Claux!" She could feel that whatever had her had stopped the momen the silver haired Claux had come her way. She heard him and bowed her head, "IF I do...will you let Claux be?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The silver ahired boy kneeled next to her, and slightly grinned. "Now why would I leave myself alone. That's just stupid." He began to slightly chuckle under his breath, and as so the cage once again opened. Another entered. He was in a business suit. His hair was waved back highlighting his face. His glasses securely pushed back up to his blood red eyes. An uneasy grin spread across his fow-face. He stepped behind the silver haired boy, and placed a hand on his shoulder. Starlight had seen him before. The silver haired business man with the unsettling grin apparent on his fox-face. He looked at Starlight through his seemingly closed eyes. A grin spread even wider as he looked at her. Her body once again beginning to lower into the gorund below.

"Your not in the position to talk young girl. If you help us then we shall return both you, and Claux to your bodies. We shall take care of you, and as a result the both of you will be given the task of find THREE individuals. All considered highly dangerous, and valuable." Xaiver grinned aloud, and only waited for Starlight to answer. Even though he knew her answer.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star shook her headl yelping when she felt herself being pulled again. "No!" She shouted. "You have no power o ver me." She pulles her self up and away from the shadows draging her. Her body glowing gold, "I came here to help Claux...I came here to take him back!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man silently pushed his glasses back up. Impressed at her strength. "Very well then. Claux."

The man snapped his fingers, and the silver haired boy stood to his feet. Blood running down the right side of his face as he looked directly at the glowing girl. "That's very beautiful. However being beautiful does nothing when you can defend yourself." He rifted his left hand into the air above his head, and as he did the ground, and cage around them began to break into sharp pieces. Each one becoming sharp, and pin point dangerous. They all surrounded the two of them, and Claux only grinned. Each one pointed. With a sadistic chuckle Claux let his arm fall, and each floating "spike" launched themselves directly for Starlight. In the back of the arena a voice could barely be heard.

"STARLIGHT!!!!!!!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star chuckled, "i may look beautiful but you have no idea whom you are messing with!" She watched the shards not very impressed, "Seen better." She raised her hand, "Sekaya!" A blinding while light shimmers above them, a howling is heard as a lightning bold xooms past the silver haired Claux.

Her pet wolf appears besides her having blcoked the shards. Hearing her name Starlight jumps but keeps still. Claux, please hold on!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The silver ahired Claux only grinned, in a saidistic manner. His glare never leaving Starlight for a second. When he jumped from hearing her name Claux say his opening. He swiped first his left hand horavontaily, and then his right hand vertically. Twin bursts were fired as he clapped his hands together, and widened the bursts. Making them deadlier. He jumped back 10 or so feet, and slowly tightened his fist together. He opened them wide, and released a wave that pushed everything in a 50 meter radius back, and away. The fence was blown into the sky, and stuck to the roof above. The fans had all but scattered by somewehre flung into the air. The stands were destroyed compelety as smoke, and rubble now surrounded Claux. He only stood with a grin on his face. Watching, and waiting for anyone that was still alive.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star coughed as the debri and smoke from the attack pasted. "That was falshy and all..." she smiled as she changed into the wolf.

"But not real smart!" the real Star shouts slaming her body againts the silver haired Claux.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Claux only grinned when the force field between the two of them did it's job. The wolf was thrown across the cage, and into the stands behind it. Slamming into them in an display of raw power. Claux took a few steps forward, and reached out with his right hand. The fence that had dig itself into the roof slowly came loose, and came to Claux. He feld it infront of him, and wrapped into inside its own barrier. He would wrap things up quickly.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star jumps back seeing what the silver hair Claux did. The Wolf comes to her side. It Nuzzled her hand. Star smiled at it, "Looks like this is going to be tougher than I thought, Sekaya."

Star winks at the Claux, "Not bad. But I ain't giving up just yet!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then by all menas. Don't say i didn't try to warn you."

The silver haired boy ran forward in an arc directly toward Star. Coming up on her right side. Grinning as he did. As he got within 35ft for Starlight he stopped, and clapped his hands together. Transparent white wall formed on either side of her, and her wolf, and swiftly closed in, trying to crush her. Not caring if she survived or not Claux skipped backward 5 steps, and began twisting his hands around in an counter-clockwise manner. The stage began to rift, and slowly spin as he waited for Star to appear. If she hadn't been dead before hand. He created a second force field around himself, and the wire fence floated carefully above him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sekaya had seen the attack coming the wolf howled creating aco like bubbles wich kept the walls from crushing them. When the groudn was lifted Star jumps on Sekaya and they land outside.

Star immediatly raises her hand twin like flames form in her palms. Soon the change into dragons. Crossing her arms above her the creatures roar as they launch at the Silver haired Claux shattering his second made walls and wrapping themselves around him. "Chain!" the dragons changed into chains around Claux's body.

Starlight slumped to the ground her left arm bleeding, she'd not com unhurt from his attack. "That should hold him for a while!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Not bad at all. For a female. But allow me to be the first to say to you. Checkmate."

The silver haired boy grinned widely as the stage fell to the ground. As it landed it splintered, and spread out. Small chucks of razor sharp debree launched itself in every direction. Claux himself was struck in his left arm, slightly above his wrist, and across the right side of his face, causing it to bleed heavily. Several more struck the chians, and with a snap they came aloose. Several dozen were headed direcly for Starlight. Her wolf did its natural thing, and came to her rescue. However Claux was prepared. The shockwave of the landing, anf the fact that his concentration had been broken caused the fence to be launched downward. The wolf was caught by it, and nailed to the ground. Leaving Starlight defenceless from the barrage of shards. Claux himself wasn;t done. He grabbed the snappened chain, and swung it around creating a slight up drift. He threw the chain causing it to wrap around Starlight as a few shards were just about to reach her. Claux breathed heavily as he hoped back, and waited. The smoke created from the broken stage had covered the whole arena. Visibilty was nothing more then zero.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki and Nina took a moment of silence, then sighs and stands up. she puts her hands on her hips and tilts her head to the side, "Hmm..I wonder what she is up to, oh well I guess we can wait for her right?"

"Yes, I always respect a lady's request, whether it's small or large. Heh, do you have any idea how I treat them?" said Roki with a confident smile over his face.

"You treat them the way you treat them?......" Nina replied with a silent look (.__.) on her face, "Well then, what makes you think you can treat them right hmm? Let me take a wonderful guess, and by the way, I know the answer because I've been with you for a long time...so...the answer is that you treat them like queens and princesses?"

"And??"

"And what?"

"Well, I will do the best to my abilities to make them happy. I care for the people I love, but when those other people are there and against it then I will protect my friends and those who I care about." To him, all of these things should apply to Kiyoshi, but he wonders about Nina and her Kyon. "I guess there are some things that can never be explained."

"Hmm....okay? I really didn't need to know but thank you for sharing." Nina replies with her index finger up, twirling it in the air happily. They are having their moments together, sharing it and saving in their memories while waiting for Kiyoshi.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

When Wolx received her warm embrace she could feel something was different but she took the thought of her mind.

She was with Wolx, nothing else should matter.

She can feel his hearbeat, it was slowly losing it's original pace, it was strange, and she can't help but ask.

She pull herself back a few steps and asked him "Wolx, what's wrong?"
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    "Not bad at all. For a female. But allow me to be the first to say to you. Checkmate."

The silver haired boy grinned widely as the stage fell to the ground. As it landed it splintered, and spread out. Small chucks of razor sharp debree launched itself in every direction. Claux himself was struck in his left arm, slightly above his wrist, and across the right side of his face, causing it to bleed heavily. Several more struck the chians, and with a snap they came aloose. Several dozen were headed direcly for Starlight. Her wolf did its natural thing, and came to her rescue. However Claux was prepared. The shockwave of the landing, anf the fact that his concentration had been broken caused the fence to be launched downward. The wolf was caught by it, and nailed to the ground. Leaving Starlight defenceless from the barrage of shards. Claux himself wasn;t done. He grabbed the snappened chain, and swung it around creating a slight up drift. He threw the chain causing it to wrap around Starlight as a few shards were just about to reach her. Claux breathed heavily as he hoped back, and waited. The smoke created from the broken stage had covered the whole arena. Visibilty was nothing more then zero.

Starlight could feel every shard piercing her body. She could hear Zekaya howling asking fo her to run. But Star would not budge. The chain deepened the shards in her body. The pain was so much she couldn't keep from screaming but she also knew she had an opening, for while the silver haired Claux still held the chain she tool hold of it and pulled with all her might. Insuring that he was pressed face to face againts her. The chain wrapping againts both of them. She smiles at his surprised look, "I'm not so easy to get rid off." Here it goes! Before he had a chance to speak or act Star seals his lips with her. Now show me why Claux's father is doing this!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay you two. Uniforms are in the changing rooms. Have fun."

Kevin ran in to try a few on.

"Hana, these are amazing...Try yours on. If they have those sailor-ish school uniforms, wear it while I put on a gakuran. We could be Japanese students!"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean snuggles Miria into his arms as he listens to her talk about what she does. "So wha' kin'na music y'u be makin' sha?" [So what kind of music do you play precious] he ask while his fingers lightly play up and down her spine. As much as he is enjoying it, sitting around in his car in the dorm parking lot playing around most likely isn't a good idea. Most likely a good way to get caught and have her dorm senior get ticked off at them. He wonders if he should invite her back to his place (he does have a spare room) or just give her a kiss goodnight and let her go. Well the kiss sounds like a good idea anyway, so he does that.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The young boy couldn't help but laugh while their lips were locked together. As their lips touched he pressed back into her own. Almost loveingly. Their lips moved in an forbidden dance of fury's agony that in it self would solve her problem. As they kissed Claux used this as a chance to answer her question. She had bested him, and with her inguries it wouldn't be long before was unconscious or dead.

During their lip locking adventures Claux planted vision after split second vision int her mind. Showing her what she wanted to know. The first was of his mothers crushed body, and the young boy that had done so. Himself. However this was not as the other Claux had showed her. This was the truth. The vision slowed down and moved in slow motion as it clearly showed Claux holding his head, and then a wide sadistic grin, resembling his own, spreading across his face as he blow a hole through her body form behind. Easy when you can create force fields anywhere. Then as she finally noticed the large hole in her chest her eyes turned a faded purple. She opened her mouth, and a large purple light began to rise fro it. Claux stopped his smiling, and with a disgusted look on his face his own eyes shined a faded grey. Her body at that moment was crushed, and split into the bloody mess that Starlight herself had seen. However what they hadn;t noticed was that a man was standing on the other side of the river that seperated the two. HIs fox-face twisted in an enraged manner. His eyes opened, and the blood-red shine of his eyes faded into the thick underbrush.

Claux intensifted his lip locking adventure, and really laid it on Star. Almost trying to pull her into himself through this one long kiss. Another vision was played through their minds. This one of the hose where they fought their sadistic father. It was shown when Xaiver was thrown across the room that the sadistic grin was once again apparent across Claux's face. Only to be stopped by his brother.

The next was of the most recent. their was an older Claux. The current Claux to be real. He was with his brother. His brother was with a girl. The girl was a shifter as well, and her power with the mind riviled his own. The older brother once again attack his younger brother. Breaking through his barrier, and taking his left arm from him. The visions stopped with Claux laying his eyes on Starluight. A sadistic smile once again across his face as he dragged her into his mind. Then finally what was happening now. The vision was of the two of them currently kissing. Shoing the red blushing of her cheek, and the rythum of their lips as they both seemed to enjoy what they were doing.

Wolx said nothing. He only looked at Valkuyrie, and sighd. His figure seemed to wabble a bit but it was something to small, and quick to have been seen. Hopefully. This hologram was only their to by Wolx time to rest, and then reutrrn to putting distance between the two of them.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, I play a bit of classical for violin and piano. With Rick, we sorta play a few duets and a bit of rock mixed in with piano. Those are our mains styles He's trying to teach me guitar but so far, it has been an epic fail." Miria giggled at her last comment. As Jean was lightly touching her spine from top to bottom, it gave her the biggest shivers in the world. Miria gave Jean a sly look then he kissed her. She kissed Jean back gently and after a few seconds, she leaned back and looked into his eyes.

"Well, maybe I should go. Call me or text me when you want to hang alright?" She winked at Jean, awaiting his reply on the matter.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Closed Thread

Thread Information