Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
Samael stormed through the halls, a whirlwind of frustration, as per the usual. This day continued the dissolve what little patience remained in his thin body. Now someone else had gotten themselves hurt, and of course the medical supplies for this idiot, couldn't be in one bloody place. No, they had to be spread out, like some convenient plot element to pad out a story. Actually, now that he took time to think it over, he found it odd that these medical kits didn't individually contain all that was necessary. Was it the manipulator again? He couldn't be sure but he couldn't rule it out. He arrived at the first location and grabbed the entire kit of the wall.

As he turned around noticed someone he didn't want to see, pleasantly humming to herself like nothing was wrong. He snapped at her, "Following three paces behind? Bloody adorable." he stormed past her, assuming for that she would continue her habit and follow him. "Why are you following me?"
"Truth to be told, I don't know," Madison answered. "I just feel like I can be myself around you. And I like it."

She quickened her pace to walk beside Samael.

"Besides, it looks like you might need my help anyway," Madison added, gesturing towards the medical kit in Samael's hands. "Unless you have a vast knowledge in medicine as well. Which you probably do, don't you? Since you seem to be made up of brains anyway. Even then, you'll have to do a lot of running around before you can get all the supplies you need."

Madison frowned.

"I wonder why they don't just have sets of everything in one place?" she wondered, more to herself than anybody else. Either way," Madison said, looking up at Samael, "it taught me to carry around my own medical kit. Well, that and all of dad's nagging."

She fished around in her bag and pulled out a small box. "I'm practically a walking hospital," she said with a smile. "In fact, if I ever got stranded on a deserted island, I could probably survive a couple of weeks with the stuff in my bag."

Madison peered into it's depths.

"Elvis might even be somewhere in here..."