AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 151 of 186 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Stephen, quickly...get Jez into Hana's bed. Judging by the fact that you're a researcher of sorts, you probably have a healing ability but that is just an assumption. I'm unsure whether or not you have any offensive capabilities. Heal my legs and I will show you what I can do in addition to using my sense of smell to determine the difference between shifter and human/animal."

At the zoo...

"I will do what I can, Anthony. Make today El Dia de los Muertos! Oneo, vamanos!"

Carlos held onto Oneo awaiting flight.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

“Ah? Oh! R-right!”

She’d settle her arms more securely about the man’s waist, her wings giving a one, two, three beat before they’d lift up, her flight a little wobbly as she’d void a grazing by the broken window.

Coming upward to the sky she’d continue to pound her large white wings, their forms bobbing in mid air as her head glanced around.

“Where to…?”
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen was startled by the sudden appearance of Jez, whom he had just left on the other side of the house. She had appeared weak then, but now was completely wretched. It must have taken a lot to transport herself here. And about that, how exactly did she transport herself here?

And then it hit Stephen: she was a shifter.

Things started to click into place for Stephen. These people...they were shifters. All of them most likely, save for the men that had just left. Otherwise the Corporal wouldn't have sent them away like this. Even his friends, they must be shifters too, the whole lot of them. Stephen relaxed finally.

"Yes sir, I can heal you." he told the man. But first he needed to help Jez.

He turned to the girl, a crumpled heap on the floor. She looked very upset about something, though he didn't know what. He could only guess who "them" were, mostly likey her friends. Yes, they had to be. He would bet that the other ill person, Rain, was one of them. Knowing the pain of losing a friend, he tried to give Jez a comforting smile.

"Don't worry, here."

He slid his arm under the bend of her knees and tucked his other beneath her neck. Being as gentle as he could, he lifted her up, straining slightly. Once he was standing straight, he addressed the injured Corporal.

"Where is Hanna's bed? Forgive me, I'm not familiar with this house."

He listened carefully to his directions, knowing that it was very important he not lose himself again. Once he was sure he knew the way, he gave the man a nod and made his slow tread towards his destination. The semi-conscious girl looked at him drearily, though yet again not quite meeting his eyes.

"I'll be back shortly to fix you up!" he called behind him.

Several minutes later Stephen returned to the front room, breathing slightly heavier than before. His hair was a little disheveled from the trip (he wasn't used to manual labor), but otherwise the same.

"Now, Corporal, I need you to look into my eyes. Don't look away."

Stephen stared into the man's eyes, which were not unlike his own though they were a different color. His eyes were deep blue, and his own were silver. As Stephen stared unblinkingly, he felt as though the very substance of his eyes was stirring. His vision began clouding over gradually. Soon it was so distorted that all he could see were the injuries the man had sustained. They were like a beacon for him, and he clung to their image as though his life depended on it. And then there was a sharp sensation. Not exactly painful, just a sensation, followed by a blinding light.

Stephen stumbled backwards slightly, cradling his head in his hands. As the brightness began subsiding, it was replaced by a pressure in his temples. He was getting a headache, just as he always did after healing someone. Its strength depended on the severity of the injuries, and because these were not life threatening it didn't hurt so bad. Though, enough to impair him.

"There...you should be fine now." he managed vaguely, trying to resist the onset of pain.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-30-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thank you. Hana's bed is right next to mine. As promised, I shall reward you with some information."

Kevin got up and stretched his legs, picked up the weakened Stephen and set him on his bed before standing in front of the bed and transforming into a wolf.

"This is the reason why I was able to detect and identify you as a shifter. Being part wolf, I have sharper senses, augmented speed, and a whole new strategy in the battlefield. I have taken a liking to wolves so much that I even studied up on lycanthropy. As such, I now grow stronger and faster as I grow closer to death. I'm already smart enough to the point where battle tactics are not a problem and my knowledge of weapons are up to par. Us shifters remain in secrecy. Do you know why? It is because we are paranoid of the reactions of the average human. The guard does not know I am one. I would prefer to keep it that way. Ask yourself this: What would the possible reactions of your colleagues be like were they to discover that you are a shifter? Hmm? Sometimes, it's best to keep people in the dark."

Kevin took out a Colt M1911 and handed it to Stephen.

"Take my handgun as the other half of my reward to you. Here are three 9-round clips for it as well. It will protect you for a bit. Anyway, just rest for a bit in my bed. I'll fix you something to eat. You don't have a problem with meat do you?"

During flight, though...

"Keep going northeast until you reach a small yard with wood targets stationed around with some sandbags."

Junior Member Monroe is on a distinguished road Monroe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2009 07:16 AM
    Threads

Monroe walked along the alley way he had used as a short cut between the roads he often traveled through. Knowing the ins and outs of a city always came in handy. The lane was paved with concrete and littered with the usual trash. A pallet from loading was stacked against the wall to his right. A puddle with a mirky oily look meandered down the center of the dank path he treaded through.

A crumpled piece of paper blew along the narrow pathway to be caught on his denim jeans. Monroe shook his leg to loosen the hitchhiker of a paper to no avail. Bending over he picked the crumpled sheet up to toss it but the brightly colored title caught his attention. A survey about the changlings. It offered an easy fifty dollars for answering a few questions? Seems easy enough.

Monroe growled a bit when he read the address. The physics building at the local university. Science had never been Monroe's strong suit so there was a momentary urge to toss the paper but... something made him hang onto it. He needed the money, he would be the first to say that, and if it was only for an hour or so then fifty dollars wouldn't be bad.

Monroe arrived at the Physics building at the appointed time and stepped inside. Smooth tiled hallways stretched on in both directions. Monroe smiled a a young woman who was walking towards the exit, "Excuse me, where is the survey held?"

"This building." The woman replied and turned to leave.

"Where in this building?" She replied with the room number, which did nothing to help Monroe, "Which is in what direction?" He asked without raising his voice. Something, he reflected, he should get points for. After a few more minutes of talking with the bimbo he was directed to the right room.

He smiled at the women in the room and grabbed a seat next to cute, five foot- nothing woman. "Is this the survey room?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    (ooc: for Pandemic Doll )

Hana was a little taken back by Rain grabbing her and pulling her out of the house. “Rain, what are you doing? You had a fever. You should be resting.” She trailed behind him as he continued to pull her.

She wasn’t sure what was wrong but she figured that she’d go along to find out what she needed to. Pulling him to a stop, she looked at Rain a second. “Where are we going?” She looked at him a while longer before placeing her hand on his forehead. "You still feel a little warm, but not as bad as before."

With a sigh, she stood next to him. "What's going on? I mean, this is so sudden and everything..." She paused before continuing. "Where are we going?"
    OCC: Sorry delayed internet is a bully

Rain felt Hana's hand on his forehead. And it was true he still felt greatly dizzy especially in his stomach, but he was fine for now. He was sure it was just withdrawal, his body was craving it again.
    "I'm fine it's just withdrawal," Rain said, "I'm going to take you to my grandfather's grave, and then my home, and then you share me your home and then we do something...like eat out."
    Rain stared at the sidewalk with a scowl.
    "I can't stand any more of Kevin's controlling nature," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: @Monroe; He smiled at the women in the room and grabbed a seat next to cute, five foot- nothing woman. = Madison?

Madison finished setting out the snacks, and stood back to admire her handiwork. She let out a silent groan as a girl walked up and threw a stack of fliers messily onto the table. She straightened the fliers and turned her attention to a guy sitting close to the table. He had is mouth full of cookie. He had said something that caught her interest.

"A liger? I didn't see any liger..." she thought.

Suddenly a door opened and Samael walked past. He left immediately but the urge Madison got to get up and follow him back out was overwhelming. So she did. But not before she turned to address the man who had spoken to her.

"No, I think this is the waiting room, that," she pointed to the door Samael just came out of, "is the interview room, I think." Madison slowly started to back away from the man.

"Sorry, I got to go," she said apologetically. "Maybe you should ask the guy behind the counter for more details if you need them," she suggested.

And with that, Madison ran out into the hall after Samael. But she kept her distance this time. Even then, she had a feeling that Samael knew she was there. But he seemed to be ignoring her, or at least desperately trying to imagine that she didn't exist. So Madison left him be. For the time being anyway. She fell into step about five feet behind him, absent-mindedly humming to herself.
    Last edited by suzumi; 07-01-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael stormed through the halls, a whirlwind of frustration, as per the usual. This day continued the dissolve what little patience remained in his thin body. Now someone else had gotten themselves hurt, and of course the medical supplies for this idiot, couldn't be in one bloody place. No, they had to be spread out, like some convenient plot element to pad out a story. Actually, now that he took time to think it over, he found it odd that these medical kits didn't individually contain all that was necessary. Was it the manipulator again? He couldn't be sure but he couldn't rule it out. He arrived at the first location and grabbed the entire kit of the wall.

As he turned around noticed someone he didn't want to see, pleasantly humming to herself like nothing was wrong. He snapped at her, "Following three paces behind? Bloody adorable." he stormed past her, assuming for that she would continue her habit and follow him. "Why are you following me?"

As the pains faded and his chains rebound themselves around him Frederick looked around. All the threads were as they should be. His work her was done. Suddenly, the chains around his will were pulled like the reins of a horse. He looked at Kiyoshi, speaking in a dead-pan voice, "I'm fine. I do have someplace to go, but you aren't involved. Stay here"

He stood up and slipped out the door, making his way towards a certain hospital.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: If there is something wrong, please tell me in PM. It is morning right now.

Kevin felt a bigger priority on hand and said,

"Stephen, I won't be able to cook for you but I will leave one of my medics in charge of that. I have to find Hana and Rain."

Kevin picked up a dress Hana had worn before and sniffed it to gain a good scent of it. He then took from under his bed another handgun with some ammunition as well as one of the ribbons Hana wears. His men were stationed and ready for duty.

"Men, we are finally going on a mission. Our objective is to find Hana and Rain. Knowing Rain's deviant and dark, gloomy nature, it is safe to say that he took her. Simmons, Denton, you two will stay here with Sanchez and guard Jez and Stephen. Simmons, since you can cook, I will leave you in charge of keeping everyone well-fed. All else, remain with me. Cock your guns, wet your sights and let's go."

Kevin took his two infantry and medic with him to a waiting APC. Kevin had a feeling one of the medics drove it but stepped inside anyway. With all men in, Kevin said...

"We must find Rain and Hana. Let's start scouting, quickly. Key places that fit a person's personality are a great start. Head to the abandoned church on 2nd and Prospect. Rain has closely been linked to death so I would prefer to get this over quick. Who knows what he has up his sleeve?"

The APC pulled out after that.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

One of the soldiers (was it Simmons?) smiled at the man coping with his headache, nodding casually. He then left the room, heading towards the kitchen, seemingly to cook something for the remaining people.

Stephen really couldn't believe these turn of events, and the headache wasn't helping very much. The Corporal had given him a speech on the anonymity of shifters, why it is so important that they stay in hiding. While Stephen did not necessarily disagree with him, he wanted to pave the way for a better life for the shifters. That's partly why his research was so important to him. He wanted to understand why he was a shifter, what caused the possession of his body by the spirit, giving him all these new abilities? He didn't mind them so much, his healing powers were rather nifty, but along with his defensive mechanisms came a bit of paranoia. Sometimes it was hard to shake the feeling, and he felt his body shudder with the effort to keep from transforming.

He didn't like hiding, but recognized that for now it was necessary.

With the man gone away to play house, Stephen looked down at the gun in his hands. He'd never held a gun before, really had no desire for conflict. Surely carrying around one of these would mean he was looking for trouble? But what was he to do with it, leave it here. That would be rude.

Stephen examined the gun as carefully as he could through the throbbing pain in his head. He noted too that Jez was stirring slightly nearby on the other bed in the room. She still appeared feverish, though seemed to have recovered from the loss of energy her teleportation had caused. He looked at her for a moment, then decided to lay down and rest for now.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For a moment Oeno became distracted, hearing Carlos, yet her attention was focused on a Pygmy Falcon, hovering not too far from them. Eye’s narrowing she’d meet it’s gaze, toes curling before altering her course and leaving it behind, her hands gripping the clothing of Carlos to prevent her from dropping the man.

After a not so smooth flight she’d spot the house, a beating of wings taking them higher up, preparing for a land with her expression uncertain.

“I am not so good at this….do excuse me.”

Taking a breath she’d then fold her wings in, plunging downward to the house, wind roaring past their ears. At the last moment she’d expand her wings open again halting their fall. The wind picked up dust, sending a few of the wooden targets toppling, along with a shudder of windows from the house.

Feet pointing she’d give a final flex of wings before finally landing, already looking around with quick, bird-like twitches of her head, bringing her arms back from around Carlos.

“Is this… the right place?”
    Kiii!~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Partially for Luzifer. Anyone can read it really, but honestly, unless you were interested in it, there is no point. Hehheh It is sort of just for posting purposes. I miss posting frequently).

Kiyoshi looked at Frederic for a few seconds, awaiting a response, and then suddenly, all of the tension from before had seemed to vaguely dissipate from the atmosphere. Things seemed a little more silken, and smoothed out loosely.

Now she was sure that the feeling from before had come from him.

“I’m fine. I do have someplace to go, but you aren’t involved. Stay here.”

She just looked at him for a few seconds more.

“Ordering and asking are two different things. I will do as I please.” Kiyoshi turned to walk away from him then.

Turning one last time, she said one more thing.

“Good luck.”

Then she turned from Frederic completely and walked away, going back to the wall that she had been leaning on the very first time she had entered that very room.

‘What am I going to do now?’
    She thought to herself, and then an idea struck her thought process.

‘Perfect.

Kiyoshi grinned slightly to herself as a small and not very intriguing plan had begun to take form from within her mind.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sunny, my bad for not separating this into separate posts.

As Kevin and his men were on their way to the church, small chatter ensued.

"Sir, correct me if I am wrong but I think she may have willingly went with the guy."

"He's the one who grabbed her hand. Wouldn't that be considered abduction?"

"If it is, then we should leave the police to deal with it since that would be a domestic affair. In addition, martial law is not being enforced."

"Contact the major and have him talk to the commissioner of the PD."

"Yes sir."

Sanchez readied his radio and patched in to Briggs. Kevin leaned in to speak.

"Major, this is Corporal Maxford. I have a request. Can you talk to the commissioner of the police dept. so I can use the men who are with me in a rescue operation? Rain, has presumably abducted my girlfriend, Hana, taking her hand and pulling her with him."

"This is Briggs. I will try to convince him. How exactly do you intend on dealing with this abductor?"

"Relax, I'm not going to kill him."

Lie...

"I'm just going to detain him in a military prison, where he belongs."

Half Truth...I'll let the inmates beat him senseless.

"Fine, I will see what happens. Briggs out."

"Men, we're here. We will stay in cover until we have the official okay."

--------------

When Carlos got to Kevin's house, he used Oneo as a crutch to get there only to find some other man in his bed.

"Who the hell are you? Where's Kevin?"

"Kevin up and left. Some guy and a girl did also. The guy grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her out of the house."

"You...Is this true? Jez? Do you see this as the truth?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-01-2009 at 04:07 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Rain. She stared at him a while before nodding. Everyone has to take a break every once in a while. Maybe this was what Rain needed. She couldn't argue with that.

"Alright." She smiled as she stood beside him, "It sounds like it should be fun. And, we'll get to know each other better. Which is a good thing."

As she walked with him, she looked at the ground thinking. She did want to find out more about him and his family. He was one of the few people who still confused her a bit, in a good way. She could normally figure someone out after a few conversations, but there were some she couldn't. Rain was one of them.

She looked at him a moment before sighing. "What do you mean by withdrawal? I know what it means, but...what's causing you to suffer from it?" She didn't want to pry but she couldn't help but ask.

----------

The little girl ran down the hallway. She grasped tighter onto the little stuffed cat that she always carried with her. It was on of the possecessions that she took everywhere with her, so she feared that she'd lose it easier than anything else.

Rounding the corner, she tripped a little over the carpet but didn't slow down. She smiled as she ran, looking for her sister. She had something to show her. It was important that she got it there safely. So, she had tucked it away in her pocket before she took off running.

Picking up speed, she came to the stairs and turned to run down them.. She didn't see the ruffled carpet till it was too late. She tripped, her foot missing the next step. Gravity pulled her forward as she let out a scream. Her body collided with the rest of the steps and she felt every bone crunch till she landed at the bottom. She layed there limp, as darkness closed in on her. The last thing she heard was her sister calling for her.

Jez' eyes snapped open and she sat up straight. She felt sweaty and achy as she tired to calm herself down. Breathing suddenly felt easier and when she felt her forehead she noticed she wasn't as feverish as she was, athough she still felt warm. That ment the worse should have been over. She let out a sigh and flopped back on the pillows. She noticed Stephen in the next bed and looked at him. It suddenly occured to her that she might have sceamed before she woke up. She really hoped that she didn't.

That's when she noticed Carlos come in. When he got there, she wasn't sure. He asked about the situation and she wiped her forehead, still trying to forget her nightmare. "I don't know what happened. I was half-out of it with a fever. Which, by the way, I still have. At least I know what's going on now. I have no idea what's going on with them." She brought the blanket up to her chin and turned over, a little fustrated. She always got irratated by the smallest thing when she wasn't feeling well.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 07-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony moved quickly but carefully on the rooftops, making sure he didn't lose his balance on the way to the Aquarium first. Most likely that guy is still alive and he needed to make sure.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hana looked at Rain. She stared at him a while before nodding. Everyone has to take a break every once in a while. Maybe this was what Rain needed. She couldn't argue with that.

"Alright." She smiled as she stood beside him, "It sounds like it should be fun. And, we'll get to know each other better. Which is a good thing."

As she walked with him, she looked at the ground thinking. She did want to find out more about him and his family. He was one of the few people who still confused her a bit, in a good way. She could normally figure someone out after a few conversations, but there were some she couldn't. Rain was one of them.

She looked at him a moment before sighing. "What do you mean by withdrawal? I know what it means, but...what's causing you to suffer from it?" She didn't want to pry but she couldn't help but ask.
    OCC: Rant I apologize for this...but I just had too....and Sailor sorry.

Rain stared at her, he felt comfortable enough to tell her.
    "I was born with adolescent schizophrenia...Su was trying this new trial drug that makes me completely symptom free...you take it every beginning of the month," Rain said, "I hadn't taken it in the beginning of this month and I call it withdrawal, but basically my mind goes psychotic the way it use to be before the medicine took affect...that's what happened earlier."
    Rain stopped and stared at her. He came in closer to her. He felt fairly comfortable with her and he just liked the way she cared. This was probably the set up for the whole day to go in disaster, but he didn't know what else to do or what else to say. He had no other words. He bent down and got close to Hana. And he kissed her on the lips.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos picked up his phone as he made his way to the attic. He called Kevin now that he had good reception.

"Carlos, where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry, jefe. I got caught up at the zoo. Two whales attacked Anthony and myself. I'm at your place now while Anthony sticks to the roofs at the zoo to perform some reconaissance. I need guns to take those whales down. Can I access your storage in the attic?"

"If it's necessary, do it. Right now, I have a few men with me following Hana and Rain. We think Rain might be abducting Hana so until we get the okay from the Major, we are to stay on watch from afar. Call Hana and see what's up though."

"Will do, boss."

Carlos hung up and began dialing Hana's number next as he dug through some old guns.

Interesting...He wasn't lying when he said he owns a Grease Gun. Also, I may not have found a Bren MG but I found something greater. This Browning .30 MG will work nicely. Lastly, the M8 Carbine with optic sight. Now then, this is too much weight. I need the Carbine and the M3 will be for Anthony. Now I'm set even though I wanted to bring the Browning.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still needed Oeno kept an arm around Carlos to help him walk, her gaze flicking around the house with curiosity though she’d remain aware of the man.

Only when the man pulled out his phone and stepped away did she bring her arms back into herself, no longer needed by him. Her eyes shifting then to the girl in the bed, noting her feverish appearance.

“Ahm ex-“

As she was about to offer assistance a wing took that moment to flex out in a ‘pop’ knocking a lamp form the bedside table. Letting out a squeak she’d grab it only to hit it against the wall with a crash. Turing then her wings would bump the table where said lamp once sat.

“I-I’m sorry! I’ll just…i’ll just…go…out here.”

Mumbling the apology she’d move from the room, making her way back outside with a heated pink across her face, awaiting some kind of object to be thrown at the back of her head for such clumsiness
    Kiii!~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: No need to apologize. I'm just going to go back a little to get Hana's reaction better.)

Hana was alarmed when Rain stopped walking and stared at her. Was it because she didn't respond to what he said? She was thinking about it, feeling even worse for him and didn't say a word. That was it.

She began to worry and opened her mouth to say something. She stopped when Rain stepped closer. It was sudden and completely unexpected, so she froze. Her heart raced a little from nervousness. It threw her off and any form of words left her mind. She didn't know what to say. "Uh.-"

That's when he kissed her. Everything Hana planned to say got lost and she felt her heart race for reasons she couldn't understand. She lingered a moment before realizing what was happening. She pulled back after a moment and looked right into Rain's eyes. She touched her lips with the tips of her fingers trying to take in everything that just happened.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath and stared at him some more. She didn't know what to say. There was something that wanted to be said but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Rain...I, uh..." She stumbled over some words, trying to figure out what she should say to him. Finally making a decision, she took Rain's hand and smiled at him, letting him know that she wasn't going to get mad or leave. "Um, maybe..." She paused again trying to find the right words. "Let's go. We have places to go to."

----------

Jez watched the girl as she stumbled around the room fighting with...a wing. As the girl left the room, Jez sat up. She tried to process what just happened and looked at Stephen to see his reaction. She imagined the look on his face was the same one he had when she teleported into the room. Unexpected and somewhat surprising.

"Hey, wait!" she couldn't figure out what she was saying or what she was going to say. All she knew was that she wanted the girl to come back. She wanted to ask something. What it was she was going to ask, she'd find out.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen had dozed off while laying there. But he was a light sleeper, and when he heard the crash of a vase against a wall, his eyes snapped open. Then his jaw dropped.

A wing (a rather large one at that!) was protruding from the shoulder blades of a girl who had just entered. She appeared to be horrified at herself as she thereafter knocked a table over. Stephen had to move to one side of the bed he lay on to avoid being hit by a leg. If it weren't really happening to him right now, Stephen would have found the whole situation hilarious.

“I-I’m sorry! I’ll just…i’ll just…go…out here.”

She retreated back out of the room and into the hallway looking ashamed. Jez then sat up in the bed and called to the girl to come back. Was she insane? Stephen feared she might bring the whole room down!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc: No need to apologize. I'm just going to go back a little to get Hana's reaction better.)

Hana was alarmed when Rain stopped walking and stared at her. Was it because she didn't respond to what he said? She was thinking about it, feeling even worse for him and didn't say a word. That was it.

She began to worry and opened her mouth to say something. She stopped when Rain stepped closer. It was sudden and completely unexpected, so she froze. Her heart raced a little from nervousness. It threw her off and any form of words left her mind. She didn't know what to say. "Uh.-"

That's when he kissed her. Everything Hana planned to say got lost and she felt her heart race for reasons she couldn't understand. She lingered a moment before realizing what was happening. She pulled back after a moment and looked right into Rain's eyes. She touched her lips with the tips of her fingers trying to take in everything that just happened.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath and stared at him some more. She didn't know what to say. There was something that wanted to be said but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Rain...I, uh..." She stumbled over some words, trying to figure out what she should say to him. Finally making a decision, she took Rain's hand and smiled at him, letting him know that she wasn't going to get mad or leave. "Um, maybe..." She paused again trying to find the right words. "Let's go. We have places to go to."
    Rain nodded and followed Hana.
    "So...so my grandfather's grave is at Diamonds Grave off of Ember street," Rain said, "That's about 8 miles...I have enough money to get a taxi of course I'll sit in the passenger seat or you can."
    Rain stared at Hana.
    "What do you think we should do?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking through a scope on a rifle, Sanchez said,

"Sir, you might want to take a look at this."

Kevin looked through the scope only to find Hana being kissed by Rain. Nothing but a tear fell down his face as he broke skin on his face intentionally with one claw. As the blood rushed down, he stepped out of the APC and went into a thick tree, set his sights just ahead of Rain and fired just before his feet, hoping he knew what he was getting himself into.

Now, I don't care whether I get the okay or not. This is personal. Rain, I am giving you a fair warning to stop. Hopefully, you understand what I mean. Nobody takes Hana from me.

----------

At the house, Carlos came down with ammunition, the M3 and the M8 Carbine. He looked at Oneo and Stephen and smiled, saying...

"Well, I think I'm ready. I was going to swap the Garand with the Browning .30 I found up in the attic but that would probably be too much weight for Oneo. I'm already carrying a submachine gun and a rifle. I don't think adding a heavy machine gun would benefit Oneo too well. Ready, Oneo? Let's get back to the zoo."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-01-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Samael stormed through the halls, a whirlwind of frustration, as per the usual. This day continued the dissolve what little patience remained in his thin body. Now someone else had gotten themselves hurt, and of course the medical supplies for this idiot, couldn't be in one bloody place. No, they had to be spread out, like some convenient plot element to pad out a story. Actually, now that he took time to think it over, he found it odd that these medical kits didn't individually contain all that was necessary. Was it the manipulator again? He couldn't be sure but he couldn't rule it out. He arrived at the first location and grabbed the entire kit of the wall.

As he turned around noticed someone he didn't want to see, pleasantly humming to herself like nothing was wrong. He snapped at her, "Following three paces behind? Bloody adorable." he stormed past her, assuming for that she would continue her habit and follow him. "Why are you following me?"

As the pains faded and his chains rebound themselves around him Frederick looked around. All the threads were as they should be. His work her was done. Suddenly, the chains around his will were pulled like the reins of a horse. He looked at Kiyoshi, speaking in a dead-pan voice, "I'm fine. I do have someplace to go, but you aren't involved. Stay here"

He stood up and slipped out the door, making his way towards a certain hospital.
    For you Luzy

Laur and Bill Adama di dnot know what to do. Their daughter had been moved to ICu. The doctors were losing hope that she would wake. Her vital sigsn were weakening by the hour and they feared she'd not make it through the night. Laura had tried to find her daughter's spirit form but she had failed. Bill had tried finding Frederick but to no abail.

"Bill," Laura whispered. "What have we done for her to be this ill?"

Bill embraced his wife, "I don't know."

Star sat atop the hospital roof. The wind dancing around her pulling her to and fro. Something called her int an abyss, yet something told her to stay.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oeno froze in mid-step as she’d hear two voices calling her. Wings folding back she’d glance over her shoulder, hesitating before turning about and slowly stepping back into the room, her head down with her glowing features downcast.

“I uh…I’m sorry about the lamp, just these…”

She’d reach a hand up, pushing at one of her wings, both seeming to ruffle their feathers from the prodding.

“…they’re too big, I can’t help it...”

Her attention was drawn back to Carlos, eye’s flicking over the weapons he’d hold.

“Ah...s-sure…”

Hands fiddling and feet shuffling she’d looking to the other two in their beds.

“Sorry again…I’ll pay for the uh….the lamp...”
    Last edited by animereality; 07-02-2009 at 07:12 AM.
    Kiii!~

Junior Member Monroe is on a distinguished road Monroe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2009 07:16 AM
    Threads

A young female assistant opened the door leading into a small office, "Monroe, if you'd please come with me." She said smiling.

Monroe nodded moving his right hand from a 'kick stand' to support his chin to slap his leg. The loud noise snapped awake someone in the waiting room who had fallen asleep. "Glad to hear it." Monroe acknowledged the assistant and stood up and followed her into another room.

The room was an off white... perhaps baige or maybe cream. A far cry from the multicolored carpet which lay out along the floor which seemed to draw Monroe's gaze downward away from the boring unfinished walls of the room.

"Hello, my name is Anton." A gentleman in a suit smiled, "Please if you would have a seat." He said gesturing to the chair opposite of the one he sat in.

Monroe nodded and took the seat trying not to move it away from the spiral in the carpet that it seemed to be perched on by design. "Hi, I heard there was a fifty dollar reward for answering a few questions, so here I am."

"We'll get to the reward soon enough." Anton reassured him. "Let's start out simple, have you ever seen or interacted with a shifter?"

"Nah, least not to my knowledge. But I've met my fair share of snakes out--"

"That's interesting, do you love your mother?"

"My what?" Monroe asked blinking in surprise, "Well who doesn't love their mother? We haven't spoken since--"

"Do you suffer from any diagnoised mental conditions or depression?" Anton interrupted him once more.

"Yes, I get horribly depressed when someone interrupts me."

"You on medication for that?" Anton asked his nose pointed towards a small note pad he was busy jotting down notes in. When Monroe stated he wasn't Anton continued, "Continue about your mother. You said you had refused to speak to her in years."

Monroe began to reexplain the situation, "Wait a second, I didn't say that, I said we just haven't spoken to each other in-- and then you cut me off."

Anton paused a moment, "Forgive me if you construed my note taking here as cutting you off."

"Not that time. The other time." Monroe replied frustrated.

"When we were speaking of your medication? Yes, what medication are you on?" Monroe growled at Anton's question, that fifty dollars better be worth it. There was something fishy about this man's questioning. Underneath the maze of questions they all seem to be leading the same way. And Monroe suspected the goal wasn't for Anton to end up with a broken neck and Monroe's form over his body when the police arrived. Blood leaking onto the expensive carpet. So what was Anton's angle...

Whatever it was after a few more questions leading back to Monroe's experience with shifting or lack there of and any drugs that might inhibit his recollection Monroe was free to go. "Yes I believe we have completed enough questions." Anton had told him. The fifty bucks seemed real enough. Though a little odd Monroe was invited into the room ahead of people in the waiting room... something was up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information