AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 182 of 186 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

OOC: Dont have time for much more sorry

Natalya laughed at Jericho's Responce and let out a light laugh. They had to move and she was injuried but while she was sitting there she used as little energy as she could to heal. She then Cringed at hearing about the shadow thing carrying her.
    "I can walk just fine thank you." With that She stood up rather slowly her hand to her stomach to help stop the wave of pain. Soon Natalya was on her two feet again she let go of her stomach and held out her hand to Jericho.
    "Welcome to the team Jericho Roivas. Mission Accomplished." She smiled and rather toothy grin. She heard the shadow get impatiant and sighed.
    "hold your horses we're ready." She said with a slight glare at the shadow she knew they had to get out of this place or they could end up dead at any time and her being injuried was an easy task.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Nearly tripping over her feet, Oneo rushed to the kitchen (After opening various doors to find it.) Finding a glass she’d fill it with cold tap water, unable to locate any ice she’d circle the kitchen once before coming back and extending her arm towards Carlos.

“H-here…water.”

With her arm still out a high-pitched shriek came form behind, turning about in time to see a blur fly by and out the door, catching a glance of Willows face. Lips parting she’d blink stupidly. Where was she going?

She stepped, about to go after the girl, although she felt she would be of better use here, with the seemingly dead man laying on the couch. Looking back at the small crowd now forming in the living room she’d clear her throat.

“I…I’m a healer…I can uhm…try, if you like?”

She’d step closer still, hands fighting before her stomach, her bare toes curling a little as her eyes darted from person to person, though they’d come back to Kevin, already taking in the damage.
    Kiii!~

Gothic Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 07:19 PM
    Threads

i am kaya shiten i am looking for a master i am a mut blood and not alot lp like my blood and huter are aftered me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

You could try pm-ing sunnyside first, or asking in the OOC thread: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=79570&page=72 Magic Mixer's going to finish off quite soon, asforesaid in about 2 weeks...? So maybe you'd like to join in the second season of it, I think there's gonna be one...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow was a little frustrated. She wished she could talk to communicate with this guy but it was impossible. As he was about to start running off again, she grabbed him by the back of his clothes and swung him up onto her back with a toss of her head. Then she leaned on her back legs before sprinting foward so fast that she was practically not there.

Willow loved the feel of the wind as it rushed past her, and the soft thuds her heavy paws made as she ran. It felt as if the earth was flying by her and she loved that she didn't have to watch it, didn't have to care or look where she was going. One stride took her half a block and pull of her muscles was like heaven. Even though she hated this gift, the running was so delightful. She closed her eyes, feeling the earth beneath and not having to look where she was going as she practically flew to the ports, in the direction her passenger had said.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos lay on the back of this wolf muttering to himself. The same words. Unsafe, Flee, Escape. He then laughed at himself every so often.
    "Was it all prophets dooms to go mad?" He thought. It was his fault after all.
    "I'm sorry." He suddenly muttered, loud enough for Willow to hear but also as if he was talking to himself. "To you. To everyone. I knew. I knew all this stuff. Everything. I saw it all with these damned eyes and I did nothing. Everyone who has died. All those going to die. I have seen it all." He sighed regretfully, "And I did nothing. I warned no one. I sacrificed so much becuase I didn't want responsibility. I'm scum." He went silent, only the wind making a noise, before his muttering started again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Oooooo I was waiting for someone to post so that way I could. Ha-ha! This is going to make my post very long since I just want to get things done real quickly with Kiyoshi. It would not be as long if it were not for that (combined posts mostly), but meh, it is all the same for me. Heh So, please do not kill me right away for the length Rein Asterisk. Please just skim it. I understand that it is long, and I did so more for myself, and I apologize for that. I just wanted the feeling of getting something done before the RPG ended, and unfortunately, I write a little too much. I hardly believe a random spew of nonsense would be a complicated novel for me to write. Anyway… Hehheh Thanks again for waiting on me! *Smiles*)

(OOC: If you have not gotten the hint already…umm…this is going to be a very long post. In fact…it is the longest post that I have ever written. Good luck to those of you whom will attempt a breach, and good luck to those of you who do not. I miss you all already)!

(OOC: And yes, I am aware that none of this will make even the slightest bit of sense. So shush you!!!!!!!)

(OOC: Kiyoshi post).

The spike of energy that Kiyoshi had felt in the air earlier had suddenly become stronger, and she instantly looked in the direction of where it had come from this time, only to notice that dead in the center of the park, was something that looked to be the same blue color of the flames that were currently surrounding her body and rising up from her skin like an inexplicable aura.

But then another color started to blend with it… Another color that Kiyoshi was all too familiar with, and then the scent came that confirmed her sense’s familiarity, filling her nostrils thick with the aroma of it – she knew what it was.

‘Fire…’ She thought to herself.

‘Kiyoshi, don’t even think about it.’

‘I have to Kyon… There are other people over there. They might be trapped. They might need my help.’

‘Kiyoshi!’

‘Come on Arella.’ Kiyoshi “spoke” to her, before running passed her to quickly get to where she saw the flames of various colors rising from before, not to mention the now-obvious smoke.

She just hoped that Arella would go with her so she would not get lost, yet stay far enough away from her to not get hurt within any of the flames that may come in reach of her small physique. Kiyoshi knew what was coming, and as she ran around the corner to a place that was more then comfortable, her heart sank in knowing that it would probably be the last time that she would ever see it.

‘Arella…’ Kiyoshi began, sensing the girl behind her, but further back, which Kiyoshi was pleased with, ‘-I want you to stay here. Do you think that you could do that?’ She asked, the air about the fire swirling her hair around and sending odd shadows dancing about her skin as she turned to look back at Arella; the reflection of the fire burning in her eyes.

Arella nodded, and Kiyoshi lifted the corners of her lips in a small smile; nodding in return – in understand.

‘Thank you Arella…and please stay safe.’ At that, Kiyoshi turned from the girl once more and ran into the fire of the now-burning park.

‘Now they have to be around here somewhere. This is the location in which I saw the flames that match the ones surrounding my body earlier. Someone has to be around here somewhere.’ Kiyoshi thought to herself as she looked around the burning lot, not caring even the slightest about the heat from the flame, or the fact that she could more then likely pass out from the smoke and be burned alive herself – she was on a mission – another thing that would add to the fact that her curiosity would get her killed some day…well, that and…

‘Kiyoshi! You need to get out of there now! You need to leave!!’

Kiyoshi smiled slightly to herself as she continued to scan for things.

‘I can’t do that Kyon. At least not now that is…’

‘Do you have a death wish!?!’

‘There is no turning back now Kyon.’

‘What are you talking about Kiyoshi? Of course there is. Just run back in the direction that you just came from, and leave, now!!’

‘I’m sorry Kyon. I promise if anything happens, that you will be all right at least.’

‘Kiyoshi, what are you talking about? What do you mean? You need to get out of here, and you need to do it in a hurry!’

‘I’m sorry, but I have to do this Kyon. Goodnight.’

‘Goodnight…? Kiyoshi? …wha…’ But right then, Kiyoshi completely blocked him off from her thoughts, making it to where he would be unable to even breach her barrier unless she was in a weakened state.

Kiyoshi coughed into the sleeve of her deep grey uniform jacket then, the smoke was already starting to get to her. She then began running even further into the flames, searching for the source of the energy spike, and whomever could have been left in the park in this dreaded state, and form of “perfect” timing. That is, if you would call a fire in the park, slowly yet briskly burning everything in sight “perfect” timing.

-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Galen and Kiyoshi combined post).

Galen’s eyes shifted from that of the liger, to the girl who had run out into the opening in which he was standing with Reina in his arms. She had just stopped and was now just standing there, staring at him. He knew who she was, even in the glow of the firelight that was surrounding the three of them and the liger before them, although, the wild animal was now closer to her then anybody. ‘Kiyoshi…’ He thought, realizing that he knew her. ‘I told you that if you ever needed anything that I would try my best to help.’ She thought back realizing the same and calming down a bit regardless of the fire surrounding them and the liger, and Galen just stared at her in return, regardless of the fact that when she had “spoken” to him, her lips did not move even the slightest bit.

He finally snapped out of it a bit, and stared across at her like she was doing to him. ‘How are you doing that?’ He asked. ‘Are you a shifter too?’ Kiyoshi just grinned a bit and started walking over toward Galen. ‘How are you doing it is the question.’ Kiyoshi responded. ‘How am I doing wha…oh!’ Kiyoshi nodded when she finally made it over to the two of them. ‘I was going to talk to you about this…’ Kiyoshi “said” as she pulled the note that she had found earlier in front of the Physics Building earlier that long and tiresome day. So much had already happened…now this… ‘What is it?’ He asked and Kiyoshi shoved it into his hand despite the fact hat he was still holding Reina tightly in his grasp.

‘It’s mine, Galen. That is what it is. But, I was wondering how you got a hold of it, and why it is written in your hand instead of mine.’ He just looked at her skeptically, and Kiyoshi just rolled her eyes, taking the note back from him and unfolding it, and rather quickly at that before shoving it in his face. ‘This!’ Galen lifted a brow at what he was seeing. ‘Oh…that?’ Kiyoshi wrinkled the paper up into a ball and just glared at Galen. ‘Yes, that.’ The crease in between Galen’s eyes deepened with a little bit of frustration. ‘How is something that I wrote, and practically made up yours?’ Kiyoshi gritted her teeth together and threw the ball of paper into the burning flames behind them, only to be confronted by a growl in return.

She gasped, and turned around, standing in front of Galen and Reina now. ‘I don’t know Galen! That is why I asked you about it!’ Kiyoshi answered, moving herself in front of them in a proper defense stance. “What are you doing?” Galen finally asked out loud. ‘Helping you.’ Kiyoshi answered without hesitation. ‘I don’t know how that happened either Kiyoshi, okay?!?! It’s just a piece of paper with random nonsense written on it! All right?’ Kiyoshi just glared at the liger that was moving about in front of them, although the look was fully intended for Galen, that did not seem to matter much. ‘Fine!’ She retorted instantly. “Besides…’ He began, “-I don’t need a help from a pathetic and defenseless little girl like you.”

Kiyoshi gritted her teeth again. You really need to stop saying that, Galen.’ She thought aggressively as she felt the adrenaline pump through her veins again – the very feeling that she lived for in combat. One of the reasons why she enjoyed martial arts so much, and not just martial arts in general, but the study of it as well. The energy in the air spiked again, and the flames disappeared from around Kiyoshi’s body, only to form out in front of her this time. “Kiyoshi, what are you doing?” The thing was, she really had no idea what she was doing, or how it was evening happening. Sure, Kyon had explained things to her when she was in the hall before, but this felt different from before, and she really couldn’t quite explain it.

‘I-I don’t know.’ Kiyoshi responded, but she felt her eyes shift – dilate – and before she knew it, she had lost all sense of herself. It was as if she had fallen into the blackened canvas, lost within the deep mindset of which was everything that was she, in the depth-filled crevasses of her mind – in the place in which she had gone so many times before, when she had meditated so she could find focus, serenity, inner strength, control, and balance.

-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Refer to post 708 for the original meditation post. This one is similar, but most definitely not identical…and although it is written in a strange way, I sort of like post 708. Hehheh I just hope that I can play off of that again. It was fun to do before, and I love writing that sort of thing).

Kiyoshi felt a strange calm and peaceful air about her. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times, taking in the scene around her – she was in her place of focus.

‘H-How did I get here?’ She thought to herself.

‘Kiyoshi…’ She jumped at that, and immediately stood up, getting into one of her fighting stances.

But once she realized that it was Kyon, she relaxed a bit, although both of their echoing voices were a tad eerie. How long had it been since she had actually been here, in her sacred solitude? Too long.

‘You’re letting it control you.’

‘Hmm?’ She asked in turn, rising up one of her eyebrows in the process.

‘I’m letting what control me?’ She continued to ask.

‘Power, Kiyo…’

‘But I don’t even know what’s going on!’ She said, moving closer to him. ‘I was standing in front of Galen and Reina, protecting them from that damned liger, and then all of a sudden, Bam! I am here instead!’

‘Kiyo…shhhh…I know. But you felt the shift didn’t you?’

‘The shift…?’ She asked in return, looking down at the field that was consumed with the familiar various types of wild flowers that she had spent many times over with before.

The answer suddenly clicked.

‘Yes, I felt, something…’

‘Okay and that is the something that you need to learn how to control.’

‘But I don’t know how to Kyon!’

‘Kiyoshi, listen… We have come a long way from where we were when we were first stuck with each other, sharing the same body and all. But you need to remember that we have come a long way – together, but also separate. You do not give yourself enough credit Kiyoshi. You are far more capable of doing then you think. I cannot even come out of this place because your barrier – your mind shield is so strong. Don’t you remember the first time that we were here, in this place,’ He said, moving his arms about him as into show her the surroundings of the mountainous region in which Kiyoshi was already familiar with, ‘-you taught me how to meditate, and at that point, I could easily take over your body? Well Kiyoshi my dear, it isn’t that simple any more. Now, I seem to be nothing more then a conscious to you. But that is the funny thing. Maybe that is all that I ever was.’

‘What can I do?’

‘Control it Kiyoshi.’

‘But how?’

‘I know that this is going to sound cliché, but just look deep inside of yourself. It isn’t as hard as it seems. You already know the answer.’

The conversation did not last that long with the two of them never looking away from each other even once, as Kyon began to drift, and the beautiful scenery had began to go with him.

‘But Kyon!’ Kiyoshi called after him as she began to run toward him, trying to grasp the fading atmosphere and images again. But they were fading away – receding – too quickly for her to even touch; just slipping out of reach, even for her fingertips to touch.

‘You already know the answers Kiyoshi... You just need to look within yourself...’

And that was the last thought that went through her mind as everything faded out of existence, and she was warped back into reality – her reality.

-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Galen and Kiyoshi combined post).

Kiyoshi stood there, her eyes adjusting to everything again, but they burned. It was like seeing through an ocean of sea water, but doing so without the blurry vision of it all – she could see perfectly clear. ‘Please, don’t move.’ She thought to herself, as she moved her arms from her sides, to out in front of her, where the blue fiery-flamed energy that had surrounded her body before, and began to pool, and form out in front of her, only to engulf her body again. Yet, it stayed in its area of focus, regardless. “Kiyoshi, what are you…” ‘Please, just stay where you guys are.’

She would not move, nor adjust her focus. She just concentrated on what she was doing and how things were working around her, getting a feel for everything. She could not sway her concentration, not even the slightest bit, otherwise, she could just add to the problem, and set the park aflame even further. That was definitely something that was not needed. Kiyoshi moved her arms out slowly before encircling them, causing the fiery blue substance in front of her to do the same. When she did, another ring of fire appeared, but it did so around the liger this time, surrounding it, and every aspect of it, slowly, but fully. “H-How are you doing that Kiyoshi? It’s almost identical to what Reina was doing, but more concentrated…”

Kiyoshi did not answer, nor respond at all; she just continued on. The wall of flames continued to encircle and surround the liger, but this time, their walls moved in toward the pathetic creature, caving in on it, and engulfing its body in flame. But unlike Kiyoshi, it had no resistance to it, but it did have some type of shield. ‘Well, well, well. What do we have here?’ Kiyoshi thought subconsciously, still focusing on everything around her. ‘Kiyoshi. Don’t let it control you.’ She laughed then, the bell-like sound echoing about her mind in an eerily malicious way. ‘Kiyoshi! Gods d**n it! Listen to me for the first time in your life!’

Kiyoshi just continued to focus on the task at hand, noticing nothing else around her at that point in time; not even the raging inferno around her. ‘Kiyoshi!’ She only put more energy into the task, and the flame engulfing the liger just grew in size – a dangerous size. KIYOSHI!!! That time, it snapped her out of it, out of her “trance-like” state. ‘What was that?’ Kyon asked, trying to focus on everything that was surrounding them then. ‘Kyon, just try to keep her focused now. I’m not sure if I can be of any help next time.’ He tuned into that familiar voice. ‘Arella?’ But his thoughts were cut short. ‘Please Kyon. Don’t let her lose herself again. She can do this. I’m not sure if our abilities or voices combined can pull her out of it again. Just try to help the best that you can.’ Kiyoshi was listening to all of this, and it frightened her a bit. She had no idea what was going on. ‘Okay Arella, I will.’ Then she was gone.

‘Kiyoshi, now that you have the liger entrapped and more so engulfed in the flames, you need to use your reflective ability and block the animal from its own shielding power. That should do the trick.’ Kiyoshi was still just standing there, staring ahead of her at what was going on, frozen in place. There must have been some sort of concentration going on though, because she kept everything the way that it had been before, the flames, the aura, and the atmosphere, just everything. ‘Kyon, did I…did I do this?’ Kiyoshi’s hands began to tremble as she looked at everything, even the liger. She knew that it was not a creature of the good kind, but it was still a creature of some type…just like she was.

‘Kiyoshi, that thing has been trying to kill you and a few of your friends for some time now. It even tried to attack you. You are doing the right thing. Now before it is too late, you need to focus!’ Kiyoshi just narrowed her eyes. ‘How come everyone is always yelling at me about something!?!? Not only that, but how come all of this strange and crappy load of shitake is always happening to me!? Am I bad luck or something? What in the world did I do to cause all of this happen??’ She took a deep breath then and closed her eyes, trying to get control of her temper, not sure what to do really. Upon opening her eyes, they reflected the multi-colored aura that was now arising from her skin.

She went through everything that Kyon had talked to her about in pertinence to her abilities and focused on the way that she had felt when using them from time to time again. As soon as the clockwork of it all was evenly aligned, she projected that feeling forward, and concentrated on what had happened last time, forming a translucent flattened sphere before the liger, in which reflected its own ability off of itself – subtracting its own shielding ability. As soon as this happened, the liger burst into flames, and disintegrated before their very eyes. Kiyoshi coughed into the sleeve of her uniform jacket again – she was beginning to not feel so pleasant, and she was starting to feel a little dizzy.

“How did you do that Kiyoshi?” Galen said walking up to her, Reina still encircled gently within his arms. Kiyoshi turned around and looked up at Galen smiling, her eye color still multi though. They slowly faded back into their original grey, and the flames dissipated from around her along with the colored pigment that was rising up from her skin before. ‘I’m not quite sure exactly how I did it. Well, that last part maybe, but not the rest. Sometimes things just happen, regardless of whether you have control over them or not.’ Galen thought it all too familiar. She sounded like he did. Maybe whatever it was that he had, she had as well. But then again why didn’t it work for him when she was using her abilities per se?

“So you’re saying that you don’t know how you did most of that?”‘That is exactly what I am saying.’ “Are you still mad about the letter?” ‘Of course not. I wasn’t really all that mad anyway. I was just wondering how you got a hold of something that I had written upon moving here. It was for a science class, and I just thought it strange that some random person who just happen to be in the same town that I moved to, thought of the same exact theory that I did.’ “Oh? And what theory would that be?” ‘Oh, the one most of us are curious about.’ Galen raised an eyebrow, and Kiyoshi laughed a little bit at that. ‘What else silly?’ He just continued to stare at her, and then Kiyoshi rolled her eyes and sighed. ‘The theory of shifters. Or at least my theory that is.’

At that, Kiyoshi immediately changed the subject after coughing into her sleeve again. ‘Okay look, there is not really that much time for chatter, I was coughing on the way in here to find whomever was emitting the energy that I had felt, and the fire is only getting worse. I am bloody surprised we were able to stand her for so long. We need to leave, and we need to leave now!’ Galen agreed, and the three of them started to look for a way out of the park. “I think the reason we aren’t dead yet is because of the cement. Right now, the area with all the shrubbery and stuff is burning.”Kiyoshi turned toward Galen slightly, glaring at him. ‘Gee, you think?’ He laughed a little, which only irritated Kiyoshi more, because it was most certainly, not a laughing matter. ‘Okay, now this is going to be the difficult part. Stay with me at all times, unless of course something happens to separate us on our path out of here. Keep Reina protected the best that you can since she is not in a conscious state of mind to do so herself.’

They nodded to each other, and then they started pushing their way through the burning brush. And of course Galen was going to protect Reina…she had treated him better then anybody else had since his arrival in Kapok Bay. It was hazy and excruciatingly hot as they pushed their way through the burning brush. Kiyoshi and Galen found themselves coughing on the way out as ash, cinders, and soot flew about them in a fiery rush – everything was literally an inferno (“inferno” was the replacement word. When I first wrote this, the most elaborate and “perfect” word popped into my mind, but alas, I bloody forgot it. So since there is already so much written here, above, and below, I decided to just go with it. Especially since I gave myself about three days and I apparently was still incapable of remembering what I was going to put before. Heh). Tree branches were falling, things all around them were popping, and the whole lot of it (the park) was pretty much a death trap at that point – it was all coming down, and Kiyoshi’s only comfort spot would be lost in the midst of it all. But that hardly mattered at that point…

Kiyoshi moved herself behind Galen and Reina, and helped to push the two of them through it all, that is, until Galen mentioned something about seeing some kind of clearing up ahead; this only made Kiyoshi even more determined to get through it. After what seemed like an eternity later, they finally made it out onto the other side of the park, near the hospital. Galen and Kiyoshi were both coughing, and Galen was beginning to get dizzy as well. Kiyoshi felt as if she was going to pass out at this rate. After a few moments of taking a breather, Galen and Kiyoshi seemed to have a slight handle on their breathing.

‘I-I need to call someone.’ Kiyoshi thought, and Galen just looked up at her as she wiped her mouth on her jacket sleeve again. “Don’t worry about it Kiyoshi, thank you. I’ll handle the call.” Sirens were sounding in the background, and they knew that help was on its way, but the fire was progressing at an excessive rate, and they both knew that it would be too late be the time that any source of fire-safety would be enforced in time. ‘Still going to call?’ Kiyoshi “asked” looking up slightly before looking back down. “Yeah. I am.” She nodded then. “Hey Kiyoshi?” She looked up fully then. ‘Yes.’ “Thank you.” She nodded again. ‘I owed you. Don’t mention it.’ “No really. You aren’t as weak as I made you out to be.” ‘Gee, thanks.’ “Any time.” ‘Well Galen…’ Kiyoshi held her hand out to him then, ‘I am sure that I will be seeing you around. I wish you luck. You may need it, and surely I won’t always be around to save you.’ Galen laughed a little. “You bet.” ‘And you take care of her, yeah?’ She asked, nodding to Reina, and Galen nodded in return, taking Kiyoshi’s hand in his.

At that moment though, something happened…

As soon as Kiyoshi and Galen’s hands connected, the two of them winced in a slight pain that shot through both of their minds, causing their temples to throb. It felt as if an electric shock had passed through. Then before either one of them could even make reason as into what was actually happening, the multi-colored pigment that usually surrounded Kiyoshi’s skin during her ability use, was surrounding the both of them. It felt draining, and it was excruciatingly painful – more so for Galen then anybody else. But what was happening? After a few more moments in passing, the two of them immediately pulled their hands from one another’s. “What did you do?” Galen asked instantly. ‘What did I do? What did you do!?’ “I didn’t do anything!” ‘Are you bloody insane!? It felt like my bloody soul was being torn out!!’ “Are you freakin’ kidding me!? It felt the same for me!” The two of them just stared each other down for a while.

Another moment in passing, and Kiyoshi was frozen solid. Something was happening. Something was going to happen, and she felt it with every fiber of her being. Then instantly, a sudden flash of images went through her mind. She gasped and just stared at Galen. ‘I’ve got to go… I-I have to leave.’ “Wait. What?” ‘I-I’m sorry Galen, I just…’ She looked at Reina then. ‘Just take care of her.’ She attempted a smile then, knowing that it would do nothing for the situation at hand. ‘I will be seeing you around, I’m sure.’ And at that, she was gone – Kiyoshi had left, and had run off, back into the blazing fire that was still consuming the park.

-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Galen Post).

‘What was that all about?’ Galen thought, a little confused at the recent events of his day. His whole day was unbelievably confusing, and at this rate, he didn’t know what to do really. “I need to get some sleep.” He muttered under his breath before flipping open his cell phone to oblige to what he had said to Kiyoshi before she ran off like an insane wild women in a loin cloth…err…school uniform of some sort. “Hello? Yeah… Oh really? Okay then. Thank you. Oh, you’re welcome. Uh huh. Thanks again. Bye.” And at that he hung up and sighed. “Well Reina, it seems as if they have everything under control, or so they think. But it would be best to get out of the area so let’s get out of here.”

Galen turned from where they were standing, and although she was somewhat insane, he was grateful that Kiyoshi had come and somehow helped them, although she claimed that she had no idea how it even happened. He walked away from the scene; Reina still wrapped gently in his arms, and began his way back to his dormitory. Upon arriving, he found his way to his room, let himself in, closed the door behind him and laid Reina gently on his bed to continue resting. He would now take this opportunity upon him, and do more research. After what Kiyoshi had said to him in pertinence to shifters, he was curious, and he would find some sort of answer that would help somebody, somewhere…somehow.

-*-*-*-*-

Kiyoshi found herself running through all of the fire, and burning brush again, finding it even harder to breathe this time then she had before. She felt like she was coughing up her lungs, and that could not be a good sign. Especially if that was indeed, what could possibly be happening. It was not good, and she knew that.

By the time she made it to the center, where the “battle” with the liger had taken place, she was about to give up, and felt like she was going to die, but after what she had “seen” through those dreadful flashes that took it upon themselves to play in her mind, she had to keep herself going – she had to continue pushing herself to go further, and to go faster…no matter what the consequence. It was necessary…

Arella was still there somewhere, and although Kiyoshi knew she was safe, she had to get her out of there. At that time and place, Kiyoshi hardly even cared about her own life, only Arella’s. Sure she already helped Galen and Reina out of the whole mess of it all, but there was still someone in there, and to top it off…it was all her fault.

She kept running, and pushing herself through the flames, letting it burn her in a few places in which her jacket was not willing to protect her, even more so her hands, some of her face, and her legs. A mini skirt was definitely not a great outfit attribute in terms of running though a bloody fire, and she was learning, and very quickly at that, how ignorant she really was.

Eventually, she had come across where the girl was hiding.

‘Arella!’ Kiyoshi called out mentally.

‘Kiyoshi!?’ Kiyoshi followed the mental voice until she found the girl in question.

‘Oh my gods Arella!’ Kiyoshi thought as she grabbed the girl and pulled her into a tight embrace.

‘What were you thinking!? Come on! Let’s get out of here before the whole place comes down on us.’ Kiyoshi grabbed Arella by the arm then and started pulling her quickly through all of the debris, and flying soot and cinders.

They found their way out, and the two of them began to cross the street together in haste, but Kiyoshi dizziness from the smoke intoxication started to worsen, and she had to stop in place to get a hold of herself, and take the time to become grounded again.

Kiyoshi knew enough about medicine and the conditions that went along with it, to know that plenty of smoke inhalation was not a good thing – she was going to pass out.

‘Kiyoshi! Are you okay?’ Arella asked, stopping beside her friend, and placing a hand on her shoulder.

‘Yes Arella, I’m fine. Just a little dizzy is all.’

‘Is there anything that I can do to help?’ The small girl asked.

‘Yes Arella. Please just get across the street and wait for me in front of my families café.’ An image of that flashed through Kiyoshi’s mind then so that way Arella would know which she was referring to.

‘Okay.’ The girl said, hesitating a little.

‘Please go Arella! It is only right there. I will be there in a few seconds. I just feel really… I just feel… Please just go.’

Arella did as she was told to, and went to go wait for Kiyoshi in front of her family’s café, waiting patiently for Kiyoshi to get a hold of herself and a steady grounding on “reality” again.

A few moments later though…

‘Kiyoshi!!!’

‘Huh?’ She thought, looking up a bit, her vision blurred some.

‘Look out!!’

As Kiyoshi looked up, her blurred vision began to focus a bit, but her head throb stayed the same. As her vision slowly came back into focus, and before she realized what was happening, it was a little too late, and there was no time fro her to move out of the way.

There was a taxi heading straight for her…or at least in the direction that she was standing, and there was nothing she could do about it in the condition that she was in. Before she even realized what was happening, it was already too late.

“Oh s**t.” She managed to mutter before anything at all happened.

(OOC: No editing took place, if you could imagine why).

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean jerked awake at the sharp feeling of distress flowing through Miria. He pulled on his jeans and rushed out into the living room, stumbling to a stop as he took in the scene before him. Just as suddenly he pivoted around and dashed back through his bedroom and into the master bath.

Seconds later he rushed back into the room with what looked like a large tackle box and a stack of towels. Barely pausing to set them down, he rushed on to the kitchen and threw a pot of water on to boil and grab a pack of bottled water and headed back.

Setting the water down next to the towels, he opened the case, reveling that it is a large multi-rack first aid kit. His words come out in a blur as he says "Wha'elsdaya'ned?" Making an effort, he speaks slowly. "Wha' else do you need?"
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Willow skidded to a stop, her passenger sliding off her back. As he was still flying forward, she shifted back. His words had floored her, and she guessed that was why she had turned back so suddenly. But she couldnt think at the moment. Her judgement was clouded with all the things that had confronted her in the past few hours.

"You knew?" she said, the vehemence leaking into her words. Her hands balled into fists and she began to shake as stared at the ground. "You knew that this would happen to me? That I would have to go through all this? That this would happen to us?" she continued. But then she couldn't control herself any more. Tears streamed down her face and she fell to her knees as she buried her face in her hands.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos stood up slowly. It felt like it was going to rain. Or maybe it was just that she was about to cry. He felt horriable for what had just happened. In truth he couldn't have stopped all of it. He couldn't be in that many places at once. He thought it would help him to let it off his chest but it looks like that wasn't working.

"The thing is. My name is Kairos. My shifter power allows me to see the future. It has cost me the ability to return to my human form. If I do now, I'll die." He sighed and looked down to the floor as well. "I have been able to see nearly everything that happens, or that will. It's more powerful then the other shifter that can see the future. But I never asked for this. It was weight that was put on me. I knew every moment I spent helping one person another would suffer. I didn't want to make those kinds of choices. So I became a coward and began ignoring some of them." He looked at her as she cried, "I'm sorry, but even if I had tried I wouldn't have been able to help everyone. All the stuff that happened to you. It could have happened anyways." He looked ahead, "It's why I must leave. I have to get out of here and find a way to control what I see. I must surive. Survive so that if I see something like this happen again I can return and do good."

he walked over to willow and kneed down next to her. he rested a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry Willow. I can't change the past but I hope I can change the future. I don't want to leave you here because only something bad will happen. Please. Help me."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Willow didn't know what to say. Even though she knew Kairos words were true, she couldn't help it. Some part of her loathed the thought of this guy and wanted nothing to do with him. She waited till the tears stopped. She took a few breaths, not sure how to respond. She still wanted to get away from this place and she didn't know how else that was going to happen if not with him.

But what would become of everyone else? Would she loose the new friends she had made that day as well? She had to know. She removed one hand from her face and wrapped her long fingers around his hand. "I'll help," she whispered, barely able to muster a voice, "if you tell me one thing. Tell if Oneo and Stephan are going to be okay. I need to know. Please tell me, and I'll go with you."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez realized that her attack was probably the wrong choice as Wolx used it to his benefit. She dodged out of the way, landing in the dirt. She muttered under her breath about her bad choice in getting away and got to her feet. She summoned the scythe back into her hand stared at the figures in the sky.

It was a little weird to see them there but she shook it off, remembering that she had other things to do that were more important. She looked at Wolx again, trying to think of a way to escape and meet up with Carlos. As she tightened her grip on the scythe, she took a few steps forward.

She couldn’t even figure out why she was doing this. She had nothing to do with any of it. Of course, she wanted to fix what happened with Kevin, but would that really help at all. And, why was she fighting to get away when all she had to do was teleport herself to Carlos’ location.

Thinking that, she jumped at Wolx, hoping that he wouldn’t be expecting it. And as she did, she tried to find where Carlos was so she could bring herself there.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos could almost feel how sad she was. It was hard for him to see her like this. he knew it must be equally hard for her to hear what he was saying. He wasn't sure what to say now and by the looks of things she didn't know either. He glanced behind him, checking the skys. It wasn't safe to spend to long in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Change Of Color View Post
    She removed one hand from her face and wrapped her long fingers around his hand. "I'll help," she whispered, barely able to muster a voice, "if you tell me one thing. Tell if Oneo and Stephan are going to be okay. I need to know. Please tell me, and I'll go with you."
    Kairos sort of laughed a little. He then shut up knowing it wasn't the time.
    "I'm sorry. I need a little more detail then that. There is more then one person in the world with then names. If you give me some more detail I'll try my best."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The bitter Wolx stood from the smoke. The ground around him ripped to shreds from his display of power. His arms hanging loosely from his shoulders. He understood what was going on now. His body had become what he weilded, energy, and with it his body was formed. He was quite sure how this happened but he understood the exhausted feeling he had around his body. Exahusted or not, however, he had a job to do.

"Ahhh..I..can't keep this up...not like this..." He have panted out, leaning down, and getting on his knees, more like falling, and continued breathing hard. Sweat dropping from his eyebrow with every breathe.
    "where is that girl....."

Just as he spoke the girl came into view above him. The energy based warrior rolled back onto his back, and lifted himself with his shoulders lifting into a hand-stand, and rotating his waist, and swinging his legs, using his hands to keep the motion alive, and strike at the girl, using a small bit of energy to incrase the power of his kicks, and give his legs some protection.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony woke up after a long rest. He felt refreshed and ready to go again. He decided to regroup with his friends. He walked out of the hospital and decided to go down the beach to see if they were there.

OOC: I know short post, but this is what I have to offer right now.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

((ooc: sry for the short/late post... School is hard... I mean really hard -_-))

Jericho gave the borderline smile-smirk again and took Natalya's hand, giving it a firm but not overpowering grip and shake, "Let's go..." He exhaled the words, his eyes tired.

"Alright let's go," Jericho made a motion for the wounded soldier to go ahead. They would go no faster then she could managed and if anyone had a problem with that... "So to the woods correct? We can duck out of the way of these new fiends," Roivas made a motion up in the air, not even caring really.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Light Buster, this is for you).

(OOC: Kat post).

“Meh, whatever. Come on Tama, let’s go to the beach.”

“Wha…?” Tama responded, eying Kat like she was on some sort of drug…or two.

Did he miss something? Wasn’t she going to go and try to help people or something? What the hell brought this on?

“I said…” She began repeating herself, “-let’s go to the beach!!!!!”

After the fright of enthusiasm had settled in, Tama…oh wait, it hadn’t settled in yet…

Kat picked Tama up again and ran toward the beach.

“Oh Tama! This is going to be so much fun!!! Remember how much fun we had last time we were here with Samael and we jumped off the cliff together?!?!?! Oh, what a willing participant! Good times, good times…”

At that Kat looked up, and noticed someone else on the beach as well.

“Huh?” She asked.

“Uh oh…” Tama said, just staring blankly ahead, already grimacing at the thoughts that were possibly stirring in Kat’s head at that time.

“Oooo let’s go say hi! We could possibly make a new friend! That would be nice wouldn’t it Tama?”

Before you knew it, Kat was off into that direction, and then she suddenly stepped out in front of the guy.

“Hello, my name’s Kat. Who are you?”

Tama wanted to slam his head into a wall or something at that moment, but he just sat there and smiled – he was of course a cat, and that was one of the things he did best.

“Hehheh…” ‘Just smile and nod Tama, just smile and nod…’

“Oh! And this is my kitty!! Tama!!!” She held her hand out then.

“It’s nice to meet you.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

OOC: totally agree im having a rough time as well

Natalya smiled and began walking taking a glance ahead and sighed.
    "When did this world turn to Chaos?" She mostly asked herself. She looked back at Jericho as he followed.
    "Dont worry about me my wounds are closed enough where i can jog at least." With that Natalya picked up a semi quick jog. Trying to stay out of the fiends eye sight she stayed to the shadows mostly. She never looked back she figured Jericho was following. When they hit the woods Natalya stopped for a few seconds to catch her breath.
    "Maybe we shoule head back to the mansion i saw Ichi head that way i think he wanted me to follow." She said activating her camo alittle her skin was turning light greens and browns of the forest but not nearly as much as she could do just enough for her not to be seen from above.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony suddenly saw a girl in front of him along with a cat. He wondered why she did that all of a sudden. "My name is Anthony," he said as he shook her hand.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kat shook his hand in turn.

“It’s nice to meet ya Anthony. You already know who I am.”

Kat looked around a bit before turning her glance back to Anthony’s.

“Well, I see you’re by yourself. What brings you to the beach today? Did you have plans or something?” She asked, curious of course.

She was in fact more so a feline then anything, well, that and human.

Tama jumped up onto Kat’s shoulder and just sat there while Kat conversed with Anthony.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: Sorry for the loooooooong wait!!! m(_ _)m I've been really busy lately. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Samael looked at Madison out of the corner of his eye, debating whether or not her constant cries of "Ow" were genuine or an attempt to guilt trip him into making him let her use his shoulder. If that was the case he didn't entirely understand why she was bothering.

He assumed it was just her being melodramatic.

"Sweater?" he scoffed, "Where I live? Not likely. Its far too warm, both here and in Malta for me to bother with that... and as for Yaldabatoh, nonsense. How can I relate to the epitomy of willful ignorance? I seek only the truth. I fight ever belief, I am a skeptic against all thoughts, that I may believe only that which have the truth needed to survive my rigorous tests. I seek wisdom, where Yaldabaoth is just a fool with control over this puny glass and sand world. Complete idiotic nonsense."
    "Well, you do seem to be blissfully ignorant of some things," Madison said, changing her position so her head rested against the seat and not the window. "And there are such things as thin sweaters, you know."

"The heart may freeze, or it can burn
    The pain will ease if I can learn"

Madison began to sing when Samael didn't reply right away. She moved ever so slightly closer to Samael. The air con in the taxi was turned up high and Madison, dressed only in her light gown, had started to shiver. She moved another inch closer to Samael as she continued to sing nonchalantly.

"There is no future
    There is no past
    I live this moment as my last
    There's only us
    There's only this
    Forget regret
    Or life is yours to miss
    No other road
    No other way
    No day but today..."

Madison broke off with a small giggle.

"'That boy could use some prozac,'" she quoted under her breath, "'Or heavy drugs! Or group hugs!!'"

She let out another giggle before suddenly turning to Samael and asking, "What are your parents like? Do you have any siblings?"

OCC: I'm surprised Samael has yet to complain about Madison's constant singing. =P The song she was singing in this post was for me. =D
    Last edited by suzumi; 09-13-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Change in plot.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry I've been so busy; even this post was a rush job but i hope its not too bad )

‘What was that all about?’ Galen thought, a little confused at the recent events of his day. His whole day was unbelievably confusing, and at this rate, he didn’t know what to do really. “I need to get some sleep.” He muttered under his breath before flipping open his cell phone to oblige to what he had said to Kiyoshi before she ran off like an insane wild women in a loin cloth…err…school uniform of some sort. “Hello? Yeah… Oh really? Okay then. Thank you. Oh, you’re welcome. Uh huh. Thanks again. Bye.” And at that he hung up and sighed. “Well Reina, it seems as if they have everything under control, or so they think. But it would be best to get out of the area so let’s get out of here.”

Galen turned from where they were standing, and although she was somewhat insane, he was grateful that Kiyoshi had come and somehow helped them, although she claimed that she had no idea how it even happened. He walked away from the scene; Reina still wrapped gently in his arms, and began his way back to his dormitory. Upon arriving, he found his way to his room, let himself in, closed the door behind him and laid Reina gently on his bed to continue resting. He would now take this opportunity upon him, and do more research. After what Kiyoshi had said to him in pertinence to shifters, he was curious, and he would find some sort of answer that would help somebody, somewhere…somehow.
    Reina had slept through it all. Probably that was a good thing. She moved around..But where was she it felt really comfortable where she laid. she moveda round some more and figured out she was in a bed..She jumped up..And looked around ready to panic but then she saw Galen over to himself..

So she sat up on the bed and started to look around.When her eyes searched the room and came back to rest on Galen she said,"Hey there, How you doing?"As if it was a normal thing for her to wake up there in that place..She smiled and continued to speak."How long have I been here for? feels like i've been out for a while"

She didn't bother to get off the bed she just lay back down and watched him as he turned around to answer her.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen nodded to Oneo and also stepped forward.

"Yes, I am a healer as well. I want to help. We can do it together."

And, without waiting for her reply, he turned to Kevin's charred body an laid a hand on his forward. He searched for the man's eyes, the ones he had looked into just the day before that were so blue. His wounded face made it difficult however. Still he tried, an after a bit Stephen thought he could make them out beneath the mangled skin and dried blood.

How long ago did he die?

Hoping with all his might, he prepared himself to heal Kevin, only hesitating so that Oneo could join him an prepare. He thought the best route was to do it together.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria came out of her daze and rushed towards Kevin's side and began to heal him. I have a feeling that he's gone but I can't lost hope. I am through with giving up. She concentrated and her healing powers were at there top. Miria never noticed that her appearance had changed when her powers had gotten stronger.

"Come on...."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

The girl would hesitate, her hands fiddling before herself after Carlos had taken the glass from her. Tilting her head she’d watch Stephen step in, coming beside Kevin and place his hands upon his forehead. The other people had gathered within the room, all looking worried or upset, herself, hardly knowing this man felt a tug at her chest.

Soundlessly she’d step in, coming to kneel down beside the motionless man. Rolling her sleeves up she’d press one hand to his chest, the other at his stomach, making sure not to disturb Miria.

She’d then begin to build up her ‘energy’. It was something she had always possessed, something she had worked on as a child. Her mother had taught her how to control this ability, training herself to mentally shut it away, like placing it into a box, or room and locking the door. For Oneo, it was drawing her energy into a fist, keeping it there until needed.

Now, relaxing herself she’d open that fist, her ‘energy’ leaking out, skin-prickling and close, as if making the air harder to breathe. Her eye colour darkened from its pale blue to a navy, becoming deeper, spreading, the whites of her eyes swallowed by this near blue-black shade until she’d look alien.

Ready to begin she’d tilt her head aside once more, looking to Stephen, as if awaiting a signal to begin.
    Last edited by animereality; 09-12-2009 at 07:13 PM.
    Kiii!~

Closed Thread

Thread Information