Jericho laughed and continued walking. His respect for this kind of attitude was immense and the fact that Jez didn't stop him then and there was a confidence booster for Jericho.

"Well why would you tell anyone what I did? I heard you talk about Kevin and how you'll let him suffer as long as Craig is around. You know as well as I do that he's a moster and needs to be stopped," He looked around for a place to put Carlos down for a second, "However, this flea bag would get in the way. He is a close friend of Kevin but is blind to the fact that Craig is in there as well,"

He set Carlos down on a bench and slowly put more tranquilizer in him, "I also believe that I am helping. Our biggest threat is fainted and strapped down. Plus I get his little friend out the way. You must understand...Jez isn't it? You must understand that I don't think for a second I'll run over you or Hana. I'm not like that. However, I don't want you to stand in my way; not yet anyway,"

Jericho looked back and smiled a little, "I think you'll see that what I'm doing is for the best. Orochi, although manipulative, can be helpful. He is smart and can make you see things you hadn't before. With me there to make sure he doesn't try anything, everyone will be able to become stronger. You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like Hana to become stronger..."