AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 186 FirstFirst ... 11 51 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(OOC: I was told to sorta mesh this into what happened in Faerys post, so dont hurt me.)

The black fog around him lightened a bit when the man picked him up and hauled him into the building. Being a member of a royal family, he had been taught that the first way to fight a drug was to relax the rest of the body, and focus on where the poison was. Still, he was having trouble trying to dispell the tranquilizer out of his system.

He could barely hear voices as he was carried into the base. They sounded worried, but he wasnt too concerned. "How did he get here? Why does he know anything?"

"Hey guys I just got a call from upstairs. This ones a shifter too!"

"Darn! Who else knows?!"

Soon, he was sat down in a stiff metal chair. He could vaguely hear something going on outside of whatever room he had been put into.

"Hey everybody we've got an alarm up above! I think some shifters got loose".

After that, he was left alone for a bit, but he soon heard the door opening. By this point, he was having more success at beating the drug that was in his system, but he was still keeping himself stilled enough to make them, whoever they were, think it was still in full effect.

He heard the movement of chairs, and then shortly afterwards he heard voices again.

“This should be promising.” A woman said, as he could tell from the softer intonations of her voice. She seemed interested, but the interest was not being perceived through her voice, but that of her eyes instead. “Yeah, sure. After the day that I have, I doubt it.” A man said, and Xanu could tell he wasnt in a good mood. But then, Xanu didnt care. The person he loved had been brought here, and the last word he had heard from Loraigo was an explosion. He hoped his friend was alright..

He let them sit there a moment, before taking a quick check of his own self. His sword was nowhere to be found, but the watch still sat on his wrist, its transmission active light blinking. He also noticed that he didnt seem to be bound.

He opened his eyes the rest of the way, and glared at both people who were sitting in front of him. He wondered if they had done a full back ground check, but he didnt care. He just wanted to get Kat out of there.

"You two look cheerful." He said, the glare not changing. He began thinking up ways he could escape, and one had already occured to him. If he focused his charm enough, it might just get the woman to loose focus. Then all he had to do was break a chair over the guys head.

Even with the glare, he smirked when he saw them start. They had obviously expected the drug to work longer. He would make sure they were dissapointed several more times through the night.

(OOC: for those who use other texture skins, some of my text will be a different color lol)
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 02-03-2009 at 07:44 AM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Hideo addressed the girl once more "Miss? Hello?"

She clearly wasn't listening to him but rather talking to someone who wasn't there. She quickly stood and then walked towards and then right through him and his motorcycle.

Hideo whipped his head around to follow her path as she climbed into a shape that gave the impression of "Vehicleness" Which quickly sped down the mountain.

*Huh I keep forgetting about that.*

Hideo had found since his change that he was much more sensitive to the movement and energy of other shifters. In particular he could sometimes "see" when a shifter had stayed in a specific place for a while.

He was still getting used to it.

*Shame, she was kinda cute*

He started his motorcyle back up and drove down the mountain himself. Heading towards the bright lights of Kapok once more.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana drumed her fingers on the table a while longer, still thinking. She figured that Kevin was probably right and there was some way she could help. She just needed practice. There wasn't much more she could do but practice. She wasn't one who was great at practicing a lot. It was tough to keep her attention that long.

With a sigh, she turned back around. There was Kevin, holding out a glass of milk for her. She couldn't help but smile. "You know, I'm so glad you're okay. Who else would take care of me?" She took the milk and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Thanks for always thinking about me." She smiled and walked over to the table.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

The cell walls rumbled as Valkyrie started to explode. Due to the air bubble around her though, Tahlia escaped neary unhurt. Except for the falling debre. Water began to fill the cell. A scared, weeping voice came her. "Tally! What's going on? What happend? M-my cell is..." Arella! Tahlia immediatly wanted to go help her, but her shifter refused to move. "What good will it do us to save them? In the end, they will be like Kairos and Reina, and will hate us for keeping them in there." Tahlia argued with herself, But if we save them from being blown to bits, we might achieve forgivness. If you don't want to do it, let me. The shifter hissed, before letting Tahlia have her body back.

Tahlia gasped as the last of her bones popped back to their place. She shivered and looked around her. Water continued to flood Valkyrie's cell. The girl was laying in the water unconcious. Tahlia walked over to the girl and looked down at her, undecided. "I really shouldn't leave you here." Tahlia grabbed the girl and pulled her from the cell. The building had seen better days. She felt weak as she pulled the girl along the battered hallway. She dragged her outside, and let her drop. "Erg. Now, stay put." She commanded. That done, she ran back inside to find Arella.

As she ran up the stairs, she stopped in her tracks. Something smelled funny. It was sour, and a bit like rust. It made Tahlia's head hurt. "Idiot girl. She must have hit the gas line." She felt Arella in her mind. She was scared, and didn't know what was happening. Tahlia grabbed her aching head and hurried up the stairs. As she passed through the different hallways, she hit the lock on a few doors, causing them to open. Their captives stumbled from the cells, and fled. Tahlia ran up the stairs, knowing that the longer she stayed within the building, the more dangerous it would become. She found the hall where Arella was.

"T-Tally?!" Tahlia moved to the cell. She fumbled around in her pocket, looking for the keys. "I'll get you out, okay?" The smell of gasoline was stronger, more prominant. Tahlia knew that even one tiny spark could make the building go up in flames. Her fingers searched for the keys, but came up with nothing. The keys weren't in her pocket. "I can't find the keys!" She was getting dizzy. Arella was near the door, and Tahlia could feel the cold panic from her, the fear. Tahlia quieted her own panic down, and put out a calmer, quieter atmosphere. She had to leave. "I'm so sorry Arella." With that, Tahlia fled the building.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"what sort of question is that?" Samael said, looking out a nearby window for anyone watching. He didn't trust anyone or anything right now. "I'll give you this, since everyone bloody seems to know it anyway, I'm Samael Samigina. Now, if thats all you need and all you have to say I feel no desire to continue this conversation. I'm sure that I'll have other opportunities to receive the third-degree." the kid seemed innocent enough but he didn't really care, he couldn't be trusted, no on could be trusted.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Guards initially shoot back at anyone trying to escape. However shortly after the leak starts the PA bellows.

"Alert. We have a gas leak. Repeat we have a gas leak. Everyone evacuate the building"

At this nobody dares shoot except form maybe the gas powered dart guns. And pandemonium ensues especially from the upper floors as people dash down the fire escapes as the fire alarm blares.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

hikari- OOC the purple Fumiko - the orange Ryo
    "i wonder if he's happy , if he's complete even if kills me he'll never be happy , he just needs to learn to like himself more".
    "enough with the emotional , lets move we've got a wolf to hunt"..
    "don't be so hasty , we don't need to find that clutz he'll do what he did before trying to save someone only to please himself and the ones he cares about".
    "how can you know someone elses feelings when you're not them , only the one can know oneself , people who pick sides are the ones blinded by freindship and love , and their freinds no nothing of each other faults and sins"
    "Kevins anger is poison Disguised as medicine "
    "well you both very well spoken but that bastard beat the crap out of hikari and well she hadn't even killed him yet , so know she is fixiated on him and when he is dead she will be able to change into something different".
    "as people seem to think I enjoy killing , they wouldn't understand I don't want to be I don't want to be just a persona I'm as valuable as junk as a persona I . . . I want to be able to like myself , but none of this matters to the world and right now I need to save the shifters , if I as govenor don't then who the hell is" . later that evening hikari appeared on television talking about deep meaningful stuff that moved people , because it was emotional and was aimed at making people feel for shifters or something .

kiku-
    "what do you mean everyone knows your name"? he stood up brushed of some ash and dust "are you being followed or watched or something is that why you're hiding in this semi burnt down library" he was slightly confused obviously samael wasn't one of those really popular people , or else he wouldn't be in a semi burnt down library. something was strange about the conversation and he didn't like where he might head it , "well I guess it really is none of my buisness so I guess I'll find somewhere else in this town to sleep".

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos fell to his knees as the place shook. He could hear screaming and guards shouting. The explosion rocked the place. He didn't need his visions to tell him the spot would end up blowing up. He cursed when they confirmed it though.
    "The other shifters need helped." He thought. "Damn how am I going to do that?"
    At that his mind flicked through visions until one was shown to it showing Tahlia's keys. She had dropped them! This was his chance. He grabbed Reina's hand again and pulled her along with her. He found the keys quick. Locked up shifters were shouting for help and one or two had used there powers to get out. Kairos fumbled with the keys in his hands and pulled some off. He passed them to Reina.
    "Help get people out now!" He shouted over the panic.

"Alert. We have a gas leak. Repeat we have a gas leak. Everyone evacuate the building"

"Damn!" He turned to Reina again, "We have to hurry." Kairos began running the keys through his mind seeing which doors they would open and which they wouldn't. It would cut the time down but he didn't know how much he had to begin with. He began to panic and had to stop to calm himself down.
    "Anyone help!" A voice ran through his head.
    "Arella?"
    "Kairos? Help me Tahlia didn't have the keys to the cells and so she left."
    "Don't worry me and Reina have them. Which floor are you on? I'll come get you out"
    "Below you." She sounded scared, "Hurry please."
    Kairos finished unlocking the cell in front of him and then pointed to the way out. With the guards becoming to distracted to try and stop all the shifters, Kairos managed to slip by most of them. As he got down the stairs he made his way to Arella’s cell. He picked out the key and unlocked it. Arella almost dived out and hugged him.
    “Thank you. Thank you.” She sobbed through her tears. Kairos lightly hugged her back.
    “No time best you get out of here." He pointed down at the door near the end. “Go that way but be careful not all the guards are distracted.”
    Kairos then moved onto the next cell and began unlocking the ones he could.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, Carlos, we should go into the alleys now to practice Hana's aim. I want her to at least do something while we still have the time."

Kevin had a smile that contained some alertness. He was ready for anything. If it was a fight, that would be fine. If it was a game, that would be fine as well. Saying goodbye to his family was easy. When the time comes, he will have to say hello to and embrace death.

"I will be waiting outside behind the house. When you're ready, come on out but make it quick."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked down at the table. Was she ready for this? Either way, she had no choice. She had already made up her mind and she was going to help Kevin and Carlos no matter what. She let out a sigh as she pushed her chair away from the table. Thinking, she ran a finger along the edge of the table before she got to her feet. There was no better time to practice then right then. Otherwise, she never would.

She walked over to the front door and stepped outside. It was nice out and she decided to take just a minute to take in a deep breath. The air smelt nice and after that night in the cave, she was never taking advantage of fresh air ever again. She had made that decision as she was eating.

With a skip, she made her way around the house and found Kevin waiting for her. “Okay, so, how do I practice? Remember, this is the first time of done anything like this before.” She shifted quietly and waited for direction.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos fell to his knees as the place shook. He could hear screaming and guards shouting. The explosion rocked the place. He didn't need his visions to tell him the spot would end up blowing up. He cursed when they confirmed it though.
    "The other shifters need helped." He thought. "Damn how am I going to do that?"
    At that his mind flicked through visions until one was shown to it showing Tahlia's keys. She had dropped them! This was his chance. He grabbed Reina's hand again and pulled her along with her. He found the keys quick. Locked up shifters were shouting for help and one or two had used there powers to get out. Kairos fumbled with the keys in his hands and pulled some off. He passed them to Reina.
    "Help get people out now!" He shouted over the panic.

"Damn!" He turned to Reina again, "We have to hurry." Kairos began running the keys through his mind seeing which doors they would open and which they wouldn't. It would cut the time down but he didn't know how much he had to begin with. He began to panic and had to stop to calm himself down.
    "Anyone help!" A voice ran through his head.
    "Arella?"
    "Kairos? Help me Tahlia didn't have the keys to the cells and so she left."
    "Don't worry me and Reina have them. Which floor are you on? I'll come get you out"
    "Below you." She sounded scared, "Hurry please."
    Kairos finished unlocking the cell in front of him and then pointed to the way out. With the guards becoming to distracted to try and stop all the shifters, Kairos managed to slip by most of them. As he got down the stairs he made his way to Arella’s cell. He picked out the key and unlocked it. Arella almost dived out and hugged him.
    “Thank you. Thank you.” She sobbed through her tears. Kairos lightly hugged her back.
    “No time best you get out of here." He pointed down at the door near the end. “Go that way but be careful not all the guards are distracted.”
    Kairos then moved onto the next cell and began unlocking the ones he could.
    Reina took hold off the keys and started on the cells further down the hallway. She saw that Kairos was threw with hios set and ran off down some stairs. He must know where other cells are she thought.

I better hurry up. She tried matching the keys as quickly as possible. She was in a hurry. the alert was on and the place had gaurds everywhere. By the time she opened the last cell and the person ran out around the corner came a couple of gaurds.

They spotted her rigjht away and was running in. She didn't see any guns but she knew why. it was the same reason why she can't use her fire power here. She was gonna have to fight them if she wanted to get pass.

She had an advantage though. thehallway was designed so poorly that persons couldn't stand shoulder to shoulder so at least now she could field the attack of one assailant at a time. The first to reach hertried to pin her down. He instinctively went for her legs so he could stop her from moving but that didn't work. she anticipated his movement and had moved back before he could touch her. while he was down she she sent him flayling backwards with a kick to his face. in came the other at what to him look liked an opening but Reina was a good fighter and she met his charge head on waiting for the right moment then knocking him to the ground when he seemed most off balance. She leaped over the two gaurds that where down in time to meet persons running up th estairs that Kairos went down. She waited a bit to see if he was close behind but he didn't show so she shouted to him. "Hey you have to hurry it up. More gaurds are cornering this section of the building. we gotta go."

She took a couple styeps down the stairs and looked around. It was even more dreary than th eother floor. "Did you here me? We have to go.I'm not leaving here without you."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"who said I was hiding?" Samael said glancing over, "I am something of a scholar and being able to loot a burnt out library is something I couldn't pass up. So you'll have to pardon the paranoia... I don't want to get caught before I sneak out with some of the more hard to find books. Some of these books would run me over 100 dollars. I can get them a little moisted and ash-caked for free! Its just too good to be true." He lied with such ease. Mostly because as he thought about it, the more looting this place became a good idea. After all, most of these books were going to be thrown away... though the moral thing to do would be to request all the ones that would get dumped, so he'd have to file for something like that... which would be a pain. However, it was necessary. He sighed, "Damn paperwork."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Rain could finally feel movement. Well it was more like a short jolt to his nerves, but he was beginning to wake up and beginning to be able to wiggle a few fingers. He was probably strapped up somewhere or maybe he was on the couch he didn't know really.
    Rain finally gained enough to move about. He got up slowly and realized where he was still. His parents weren't there worrying or cooing over him. So he got up and slipped out the door. Ran off the driveway and started walking on the sidewalks.
    Where would he go now?

Orochi was sitting in his limo, his driver had recently driven him to a very important meeting.
    It was so important that Orochi didn't really care about it. More business junk about money and what not. Orochi didn't see the importance of money, fragile souls and fragile people were more important.
    Orochi smiled and then sighed. How was today going to go?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Permission was obtained from Sunnyside to use Nespa's old character for those who remember her from the beggining of the roleplay.)

"Did you here me? We have to go.I'm not leaving here without you." shouted Reina.

Kairos would have heard those words were it not for the sight in front of him. He would have replied, he would have said something back, or maybe he would have ran over to her and got them both out. But not now. Not with what was in front of him.
    She was there curled up slightly scared of what was going on. Time had passed. Much had happened since last time. Kairos had changed and so had she but he reconised her straight away. It was Sally!
    "Sally?" Kairos blinked several times, wondering if it was just a dream and he had lost it. "Is that you?"
    "What? Who are you?" She replied, "Are you here to help me?"
    "It is you," Kairos felt so happy he ran over to her and hugged her. She seemed shocked but hugged him back. Kairos felt so happy as he held her in his arms. Slowly he backed away from her. He couldn't keep his eyes off hers.
    "Oh Sally I've worried about you so much. Its been so painful. But here you are." Kairos could hardly keep back the tears of happyness. In this moment where the whole building was dangerous, where he was in danger of guards attacking him, and being captured again, he felt nothing but happyness.
    "You know me?" She replied. Kairos's happyness took a small stab. She couldn't tell it was him?
    "Its me. Kairos. Don't you reconise me?" He asked.
    "Kairos..." She suddenly pushed him away. Kairos felt more pain in that push then any other wound he had ever felt.
    "What?" he said in shock.
    "You...!" She stuttered, "You scum bag." Kairos felt another blow to his heart, just before she did a real slap to his face. "You think you can just come back to me after what you did." She began to back away and towards the door. Kairos fell onto his knees in shock.
    "What do you mean?" Kairos almost begged.
    "You ran. You deserted me when I need you." Her anger was scaring Kairos, "and now you return to me and expect me to ok with it. You have some nerve." She was at the door way now. Kairos was almost crawling on his knees towards her but he felt weaker then ever before.
    "But Sally. I didn't mean to. I would want to. I lov..."
    "Shut up!" She shouted. "Don't say that. You don't care." she sighed as though all her anger was finally be let out and she was beggining to calm. "Listen Kairos. Thank you for saving me..." She turned away from him, "But you betrayed me when I needed you most. I don't love you and never will. Just stay away from me from now on."
    Then she left, running of to escape the facility. Kairos was left speechless in the cell. Even as the place shook more violently he just stay there on his knees. Tears steamed down his face as the cold, harsh wound of her words took its toll on him. All he could do is knee there and stare into nothing.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-04-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Erg. Now, stay put." Tahlia commanded.

Tahlia left Valkyrie wondering why she saved her. She can manage, though it will take lots of time to heal, she needed other part of her. It was inside the room.

(~OOC: Sorry Josun, i have to control your mind and you have to follow, Sunny allowed me to do so, please? this is just a one time thing...)

She can here someone from up stairs, she need help badly. She have to get back inside the room near her other body parts, so she can regenerate them back to her body.

She used her mind controll ability to call for that person above she used all the strengths she has left, and knew this would work.
    (and That's Josun.)
    She knew he would be coming after a little while. and She continued to give him orders using her mind.

"Come down here." That is her first order.

"Help me get inside the room." She told his mind in a very strong and commanding voice.

"Hurry!" that was the last command, she will just be waiting for him to come. She badly needed anybody's help, she doesn't care if it's a guad or anyone else.

She knew he could come, the guards around him are all distracted. They wouldn't bother stop him, they'd save their lives first.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat's eyes widened as she saw Xanu being carried down the hallway.

"X...Xanu.." she said under her breath.

Once manning left, she mustered up all the strength that she had left to stand up and try and get out of the cell. Everything in her body hurt, and even the simplest of things were agonizing. She slowly but surely stumbled down the hallway, smearing blood against the pure white walls as she leaned against it for support.

BAM!!!!!!!!

The whole facilty shook and Kat fell to the ground.

"Nya!!! What's going on!!??!" Tama then started to lick her face as she laid there. "C'mon K-chan!! you have to get up nya!"

She got up once again and proceeded down the hallway. Everything turned into chaos as the sirens went off and people were running a muck. Suddenly, a section of the ceiling collapsed and covered the hallway in debris.

There was no way forward.

In a state of panic, she tried to pull away at some of the heavier pieces, regardless of her broken fingers, but it was no use.

"We have to find another way out nya!!"

"NO!!!! Xanu's in there!!! They've got Xanu!!! We have to keep moving forward!!"

She continued to pick at the rubble until large plumes of smoke billowed out of the ceiling and through the cracks of the debris.

"Nya!! C'mon!! Let's go!!! He might already be outside!!!"

Kat eventually gave in to Tama and with a new burst of adrenaline she was able to run out of the building before more parts of the ceiling collapsed. When she got outside, the damage was much more apparent. The whole place was a blaze and the guards were outside tranquilizing shifters as they tried to escape. she noticed two of the men looking at her and talking on their walkie-talkies, and at that moment she knew she had to run. She luckily managed to hide in a huge crowd of people who gathered to see the fire, and the guards easily lost her. She took that oppurtunity to look for Xanu, and after quite a bit of looking , she turned up with no results.

"Oh no!!! the building's collapsing!!!"

The huge crowd of people pointed at the facility to see the entire buidling become engulfed in the flames, and collapse into dust.

".....No.....it can't be......"

Not knowing how else to react, Kat fled from the scene. She ran as fast as she could without stopping until she made it to the park, where she collapsed on the grass face first.

"Baka!!!!! Baka!!!!! He's dead!!! He never made it out!!!! He's dead and it's all my fault!!! Everyone I come in contact with ends up getting hurt!!!!"

Not knowing what else to do, Tama laid next to Kat as she wept into the grass. But he kept his eyes peeled. He was sure the guards would be out around town looking for shifters that escaped.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Cortez pulled up into the university's damaged and empty wing entrance. She hopped out, stormed up the steps, and burst through the 2nd floor door again, "What is your major malfunction?!" These words were aimed at the figure sitting in the window, holding his leg, "You were supposed to do everything to not let that monster escape!"

"You underestimated her Major. She's strong," The savior looked out at the horizon, "Not only in body but mind as well. She has a calling and she will not go down easily," Jericho sighed, "And to be honest, I felt bad about what I tried to do,"

"Oh isn't that sweet? Why don't you just by her some flowers and bring her a human head? I'm sure you monsters enjoy that just as much as choco-"

Jericho had pinned Cortez against the wall before she could finish, "You're still putting me under the same name as those demons?" Jericho was just regaining his strength was the after-effect of Berserk.

"This is a holy war for you, isn't it?" The Major managed to speak through his hand, "This isn't man versus monster...it's angel versus devils and you're supposed to be an angel!" She laughed so maniaclly that it made Jericho pull away.

Major Cortez slipped to the floor and continued laughing like she'd lost her mind. Her eyes were wide and she rocked back and forth, holding her knees.

"You're mad, you know?" Jericho wondered why he didn't care. She nodded in response and stood back up. She was 'normal' again, no more laughing or rocking...just ticked off.

"Well you think you're a super hero so..." Cortez rolled her eyes, "Anyway, that demon girl made a speech today and I have her position. I'm giving you this last chance and if you fail again, it's game over for you!"

"Whatever, just let me see the location," Jericho read a slip of paper before launching himself out the window and off to confront Hikari once more. Maybe this time he'd try a different method.

"That fool," Cortez let out a scream and knocked a hole in the wall, "He's going to let her live! I can feel it!" Her eye started to twitch as she turned to leave the room, a bomb Jericho had left exploded and the room was instantly ablaze.

"That's a little trick I learned. Maybe next time you won't kidnap my friends," Jericho laughed as he felt the shockwave from miles away and pulled out the two way, "You ok Tommy?" Tommy's voice came back and confirmed he was fine and on his way to the new hideout, "Well I'm off to meet that horrible little girl...so have fun at the new HQ Tommy,"

The entire wing collapsed and the only thing left was smoldering ashes and a body laying limp on the ground. The Major's eyes were wide open and gazing at her arm...it was about ten yards away and looked as if it had been put through a blender. She let out a chuckle as some troops from the APC hauled her off to a medical hospital.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 02-04-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia watched as people began to run out of the building. She recognized some of them from the people she'd served meals to. Sadness ached in her heart from having to leave Arella. She hoped that someone would have been braver than her, and had saved the girl. The panic coming from the those who had escaped was overwhelming. Tahlia threw her hand out, and let out a wave of calm. It was hard to try to control the air at a distance, and Tahlia struggled with it. She could see a few people look around, seeming calm.

"Over here! It's ah...Safer over here!" She called to them. Tahlia was at a safe distance away from the building, and even if it should burst into flames, she figured she would be alright. Heads turned to wards her, and a few people began to walk to wards her. Though there were many who didn't know who she was, or why she was there, they followed those who were coming to her. One of the first people, was Arella. Tahlia's spirit lifted up. "Arella!" She called to the girl. "Kairos let me out! B-but I think...I think he's still inside! Reina too!" Arella looked back at the building, and at the people who were now gathering around them. "You have to go back in Tally!"

Tahlia wrapped her arms around herself. She hadn't been able to go in and save Arella. Why would she be able to get Kairos and Reina? "I can't Arella...I can't." Arella gave her a look of disappointment and of understanding. Kairos and Reina were the only thing closest to a friend Tahlia had, aside from Arella. Steeling herself, Tahlia turned to the group of people. "Stay here." She commanded, and enforced the command with a dominant air. Tahlia then turned, and ran back to the building.

The smell of gasoline was stronger than before. She ran past a few guards, who were trying to stop some captives from escaping. "Leave them be! Get yourself out of here!" She called to them, before covering her mouth. She passed Sally, who looked furious. No time to wonder, she thought. It was then did she find Kairos kneeling down with tears down his face. Tahlia ran to him. "You must leave! Kairos? You have to get out of here!" Where was Reina?

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana looked down at the table. Was she ready for this? Either way, she had no choice. She had already made up her mind and she was going to help Kevin and Carlos no matter what. She let out a sigh as she pushed her chair away from the table. Thinking, she ran a finger along the edge of the table before she got to her feet. There was no better time to practice then right then. Otherwise, she never would.

She walked over to the front door and stepped outside. It was nice out and she decided to take just a minute to take in a deep breath. The air smelt nice and after that night in the cave, she was never taking advantage of fresh air ever again. She had made that decision as she was eating.

With a skip, she made her way around the house and found Kevin waiting for her. “Okay, so, how do I practice? Remember, this is the first time of done anything like this before.” She shifted quietly and waited for direction.
    "Since I want you to practice your aim under shadow's cover, we will start here. You already know how to form close-quarters weapons. Swords, maces, staffs, and the like...you can form those all. I want you to materialize a bow out of wind and arrows of wind as well. Here's a rucksack you can use as a makeshift quiver for arrows. Form twenty arrows in the quiver and one in your hand as well as the bow in the other. After that, take one arrow, point the arch of the bow outward and pull back the string with the arrow, take your aim and release the arrow after but remember to keep a straight arm for stability."

Kevin leaned against a dumpster while Carlos sat on a garbage can. They both watched Hana with confidence.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(OOC:this is what im going with, dont like it bite my arm :P, its what makes the most sense to me)

Xanu suddenly regained concious thought outside, laying on the ground. In the distance there was the sound of flames roaring and of panic.

He looked up to see a young woman with long black hair and piercing black eyes. For a moment, he wondered if he was dreaming, or dead. But then he felt something hot hit him, and he looked to see a small piece of burning wood sitting next to him.

He pushed it away, though it took more effort then he thought it would. he then looked at whom he assumed was his rescuer, and said

"Katsumi-kun... need to find...Katsumi-kun..." His voice sounded weak, but he knew it was important he find her.

Then, he heard a meow, and turned to see Tama-chan. "T-Tama-chan...... Katsum..." The fog then returned, and he lost conciousness.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt her cheek burn a little. They were both watching her. Now, if she failed at it, she'd be completely embarressed.

Dwelling on it was only going to make things worse. She let out a deep breath and held on tightly to the rucksack that Kevin had handed her. She tried to block everything out. The only thing she could think to do was focus on the wind. It blew lightly and she felt it brush against her skin. There was tightness in her chest as she tried to force herself to concentrate. Without thinking, she moved her hand around the open top of the bag and pictured the arrows in her head. That was the way she had got her other weapons so why wouldn't it work now?

She then moved the bag to her back, feeling the weight it gained. With both palms open, she took a breath, "Please work, please." She chanted it a few more times, all the while picturing the bow and arrow in her hand. The wind formed around her fingers and her hands and became solid as she was grasped it with her hand. Smiling to herself, she opened her eyes to find a bow in her left hand and a single arrow in her right. She looked back at Kevin with a smile before placing the arrow against the bow and pulled back, aiming carefully at an empty can that was resting on the top of an empty dumpster.

After staring at her target for a few minutes, she let go of the arrow. It sailed through the air and pierced the bottom half of the can and part of the dumpster. Hana was glad it hit at all but that wasn't the exact area she was aiming for. She shrugged, "Guess my aims a little off. I tried though."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It took awhile for the bow and the arrows to form. You should try practicing materialism everyday to try and speed up the process. Your aim was okay for now. The reason why it was off is because of trajectory. Aiming directly at your target without taking gravity into account will keep your arrows from making an acceptable hit. To counter the factor of gravity, fire at a higher angle to increase the arc at which it travels. Gravity will start pulling it down but the arrow should hit its mark by then. This time, I am going to put two cans next to each other. I want you to try and hit the top or the center. Do not settle for the bottom."

Kevin placed the cans up six inches apart and got out of the way. He then gave the thumbs up but stopped short and said, "Try holding the bow with your better arm for more stability and less shaking. Your off hand should be holding arrows. Now try it again."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia watched as people began to run out of the building. She recognized some of them from the people she'd served meals to. Sadness ached in her heart from having to leave Arella. She hoped that someone would have been braver than her, and had saved the girl. The panic coming from the those who had escaped was overwhelming. Tahlia threw her hand out, and let out a wave of calm. It was hard to try to control the air at a distance, and Tahlia struggled with it. She could see a few people look around, seeming calm.

"Over here! It's ah...Safer over here!" She called to them. Tahlia was at a safe distance away from the building, and even if it should burst into flames, she figured she would be alright. Heads turned to wards her, and a few people began to walk to wards her. Though there were many who didn't know who she was, or why she was there, they followed those who were coming to her. One of the first people, was Arella. Tahlia's spirit lifted up. "Arella!" She called to the girl. "Kairos let me out! B-but I think...I think he's still inside! Reina too!" Arella looked back at the building, and at the people who were now gathering around them. "You have to go back in Tally!"

Tahlia wrapped her arms around herself. She hadn't been able to go in and save Arella. Why would she be able to get Kairos and Reina? "I can't Arella...I can't." Arella gave her a look of disappointment and of understanding. Kairos and Reina were the only thing closest to a friend Tahlia had, aside from Arella. Steeling herself, Tahlia turned to the group of people. "Stay here." She commanded, and enforced the command with a dominant air. Tahlia then turned, and ran back to the building.

The smell of gasoline was stronger than before. She ran past a few guards, who were trying to stop some captives from escaping. "Leave them be! Get yourself out of here!" She called to them, before covering her mouth. She passed Sally, who looked furious. No time to wonder, she thought. It was then did she find Kairos kneeling down with tears down his face. Tahlia ran to him. "You must leave! Kairos? You have to get out of here!" Where was Reina?

Reina was on her way down to get Kairos because he didn't answer but with th erumbling and sections of the buil;ding collapsing it took her a while to get there. when she finally reached she say Tahlia with him.

Sjhe answered I'm here . What's wrong with Kairos? We need to get out. Tahlia didn't know what had happened either but it was evident that we both wanteed to get kairos out. He looked so helpless, so broken. What could it have been to put him in such a state. Reina touched Tahlia on her shoulder. No time to waste lets pull him up and try to get out of here. I'll see if i can figure out the safest way out.

It had been a while since she has commanded herserlf to search for vision but her friend was in need and she knew she had to do something or they would all die. Her life she didn't fear for but not tahlia and especially not Kairos.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Antony was still doing homework over gaming. Why? He thought it is necessary to work first before he has the time to himself to play. His plan was set and that's what he'll do. He looked at his next problem. All of these problems seem to be hard at first but when he digs deeper, it seems to get easier. Either way, they must be done.

Antony suddenly heard his cell phone ring. Who could it be? Antony picked up his cell phone off the table and pressed a green key. "Hello?" he said. No answer. It could be a possible advertisement or a prank caller. After waiting for fifthteen seconds, he hung up. He didn't know what it was but it didn't matter at this time. His phone rang again. He picked it up. "What do you need?" he said. No answer, again. He hung up. He picked up his pencil and continued to work until his phone rang for the third time. He wasn't going to pick it up this time. He might as well just wait and continue to work.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Alright." Hana nodded. She pulled another bow out of the rucksack. She took into account everything. Placing the arrow in her stronger hand, she aimed straight at the first can. Slowly, she moved the angle above the can. She took a deep breath as she pulled the arrow back and let go. She decided not to wait to see what happened. Then, she'd want to fix it.

She took out a second arrow and put it in place, aiming just the way she had before. Letting go of the arrow, she watched it pierce into the lid of the second can. The first can was also hit, but the arrow was more in the side then the top. She shrugged, "That's better I guess. Although, it could be even better."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information