AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 124 of 186 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was she honestly serious? Claux instantly looked at her, and sighed. His body was still exhausted, and healing. Even to the point where his power was locked ina cocoon in which cut his power off. Using it's power to create a barrier around his body. it had wrapped around curved of his body. Almost like an invisible suit. His subconscieous mind had formed this shield in hopes of speeding his recovery up. Right now however that didn't seem to be the case. Claux felt no differently then he had been. So silently turned his head to the side opposite from Laura.

"Honesty I don't really see why that's a problem. Your daughter is someone that has the odd ability to bring someone back from the dead."

Claux let that sit in for a while. Not turning to see the reaction on her face. Not needing to look to see the disgusted look she may have worn. Bring those back from the dead. "How?" She might say. Confused at the young mans words. But no. Claux wouldn't leave her in the dark. So with a monotonic sigh, and the turning of his head Claux spoke in a dryy, and scratchy tone. The cold look in his eyes signalling irratation.

"Before I meet your daughter I was..What you call a vegetable. Yet I could walk, talk, and do as I pleased. Nevertheless I was bored, and angry. Not really understanding what's around me. Seeingt he word in a light that must wouldn't understand. Then their's my father. Have you ever meet him?"

Deep in the forest Claux was. Sitting under an apple tree a few miles from the river. circling, and chaning diretion in an odd zig zag. using the fresh pools of water that he came around to wash his scent away. Not taking the chances of being tracked. So he happly lay on the soft mushy ground, and looked up at the sky. Tryingt o focus. Trying to remember. The only he got was a word, or name for that matter that seemed to have no real meaning.

"Claux...."

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat bent down so that she was at eye level with him and scratched at his ears some more.

"Neh, you're awfully cute for a big ole wolf, and so friendly." She said with a smile. She felt awfully strange being around such a large animal, and a wolf at that. Her last encounter with a wolf almost got her killed. Yet this one acted like a regular house dog.

"Hmmmm. I wonder where you came from? Do you have a name?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    Kat bent down so that she was at eye level with him and scratched at his ears some more.

"Neh, you're awfully cute for a big ole wolf, and so friendly." She said with a smile. She felt awfully strange being around such a large animal, and a wolf at that. Her last encounter with a wolf almost got her killed. Yet this one acted like a regular house dog.

"Hmmmm. I wonder where you came from? Do you have a name?"
    Aura wagged some more and gave a little more barks of happiness. He wondered if he should shift back. He wondered for a only a moment he wasn't know for being very decent in his decisions. He transformed into his human form and smiled.
    "I Aura," he said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Feeling startled, the minute Aura shifted she fell back into the water. She then immediately covered her mouth with her hands and blushed

"You.......You're a boy??"

OOC: Just Curious, Is Aura wearing clothes at this point?

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Craig smelled the air and followed it to a beach where from far away he saw two individuals, a girl and a guy just flirting about a bit. He decided to hide behind a rock and go into thought...

...Pheromones...But which one is releasing them? I better investigate a bit more. Spying as a wolf helps.

That led Craig to blending in with the woods, hiding behind foliage and rock to check the scene from out of their sight.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Kat, yes...here

Aura stared at her and smiled.
    "Yes, I boy," Aura said, "U grl, ur nme?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat stood up, took a deep breath, and smiled back at him, holding her hand out. " My name is Katsumi, but you can call me Kat."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Kaht nce to met u," Aura said, "I wlf...peeple wnt meh to hid meself frm peeple...I not knw hw to swem."
    Aura smiled at her.
    "U not ahfrd of meh?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat blinked and scratched her head a bit. " Why on earth would I be afraid of you? You don't seem scary to me."

She then touched her ears with her hand and rubbed them a bit. " And don't worry, I'm not supposed to show my true self in front of people either. They tend to be afraid of what they don't understand."

She noticed that his English was very strange. Could it be that he came from another country ? Something was definitely peculiar about him.

"Wait a minute, you can't swim? Well what are you doing out here then?!"

She took Aura by the hand and led him out of the water. "You shouldn't be in the ocean if you don't know how to swim. What would've happened if the current swept you off?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura smiled.
    "I dnt knw ten," Aura paused, "I tink the ocen wuld tke me ten."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat sat down on the sand and looked out at the waves and the distant the sky.

"So where are you from? You don't sound like you're from Kapok Bay."

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Yeah, I know about the whole Sunday after White Day thing. Thanks for letting me know though sunnyside.

After dashing to his class in what would most likely be considered a rude manner, Galen was suddenly stopped by a note that he peered on the door of his classroom. His appearance seemed to make everything worse since he caught a few people eying him on their way by, and he just glared at them, grumbling a bit to himself. This caused them to scurry off further to do whatever it was that they were planning on doing that day.

Yeah, you could tell that he was still a little groggy.

When reading the note, Galen’s eyes widened in shock. He had to glance over it a few more times just to make sure that it had said what he thought it did. “You’ve got to be kidding me…” He said quietly to himself, under his breath. “But White Day was yesterday!” Sighing he shook his head back and forth a bit before glancing over the note one more time upon reading the title of his class, the time and days it was set for, and the instructors title as well:

Class is canceled due to…some White Day circumstances. Class will resume on Monday. Besides, if you are reading this… What are you doing here? Don’t you have a romantic life of your own? That is all. See you all Monday!

After reading the instructor’s signature, again, Galen just wanted to wrinkle up the note and throw it on the floor before walking off aggressively. That might change his attitude a bit—make him feel better. But instead, he sufficed to pressing the tape aggressively, taping the note back to the door with his fingers, instead—very aggressively. Once finished, he looked through the small window on the door to confirm the claim that the note had made, and backed away. Glaring once more at the solid form in front of him he decided to walk away than before he did something that would further embarrass himself, or something that he would end up regretting. But frankly, he really didn’t even care at that point.

The whole walk back to his dorm was filled with angry thoughts towards his selfish teacher. But what did he know, really? It was going to be his first day, his first class. Galen didn’t know anything. “Oh, well.” He sighed, opening the door to his dorm after making the dreaded distance over to his room.

Galen walked in again and decided that it might be a better idea to at least get himself together for the day at that point. He did, and after showering, he turned on his laptop again and walked over to his bed once everything was situated. He even unpacked and put away all of his stuff, planning on researching things again. Galen sprawled out on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, just thinking. He had much to think about, but his eyes soon became heavy, and he ended up falling asleep again.

Galen woke up later that evening, panicked. He sat up instantly, and whipped his forearm across his forehead to remove any precipitation that may have formed while he had his nightmare. He swallowed a bit before picking up a water bottle that he kept on his nightstand next to his bed, amongst other things, and drank a little bit of it before putting it back down. Pressing his hand firmly to his forehead, he groaned a little. “God, what’s happening to me?!”

He lay down again and stared up at his ceiling, before glancing out his window like he had now always seemed to do. “…why?” He whispered. “Why are you bothering me again…?

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyon felt very weird that he hears Darkness voice, “Where is that voice coming from!?” He started. “I feel like I am going bloody mad!”

"Well Kyon, if you must know that voice is Darkness. He is involved in the Trinity Program. Feel free to ask if you don't know." Nina replies.

"So the kid's going mad about me? Tch!~" Darkness doesn't care as long as he doesn't do anything foolish.

Nina looks at Kiyoshi, but Kiyoshi looks back at her and asked another question, “What did you tell Kyon about the book?”

"Well I simply told him about well..." She paused and her eyes half opened and had a smirk upon her face, "It was only about the book being gone, then Darkness and I will not be here anymore if that happens."

After a few moments of thinking, Kiyoshi looked up at met Nina’s eyes with hers. She felt like she had chosen a good question, and in turn, decided to ask it.

“Are there more?” She paused then, before continuing. “Books like yours, that is.”

Nina then places her thumb on her chin and she replies, "There are three books out there. This is obviously one of them and well, they were scattered long ago so I do not know the location to where it is. Maybe Darkness knows?"

Darkness was quiet when he heard that and after a few moments he says, "Hmm...does it involve you two? And please answer in your best honesty. I loathe some asinines out there who lie and lie, but hey that's Evil for you."

"Darkness, don't make me do something about you!~" Nina struck a nerve and got a bit angry for saying that. Kiyoshi isn't a liar and never will be, at least that's her point of view on her.

"The book we are holding is Book II for Neutral, Book I is Good and Book III is well you get the picture." Nina continues on with what they need to know, "What else would you like to know?" She then smiles and seems so care-free as if she was on vacation all the time.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean walks back into the living room freshly showered and dressed. He had felt Miria's confusion and frustration, then her sudden elation so set about looking for her. He spotted her, with blond hair again, standing in the kitchen so walked up behind her and slid his arms around her. After a warm hug and soft kiss to the hair, he said "'ah see you back ta' normal sha. So we gon' go to 'da gym and train or am 'ah gon' have to carry y'u back to 'da bedroom?"

Jean teasingly scooped her up in his arms and over his shoulder, swatting her bottom before setting her down again. A large grin split his face and his emotions were like warm sunshine on her. Warmth, caring, protectiveness all flowing out and washing over her, surrounding her in a warm bubble with him so near.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony saw the house they were closing in on. They were running close to the destination. "We made it..." he said. Anthony also felt something weird inside him, as if something wanted to fight. But it didn't matter at the moment, only running to the house.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    Kat sat down on the sand and looked out at the waves and the distant the sky.

"So where are you from? You don't sound like you're from Kapok Bay."
    "I frm frst," Aura said, "You frm werr?"
    Aura placed his hand in some sand and comb through it with his hands.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: this is for Light Buster and Rant. sorry for the very long, epic post. there was no way to shorten it...)

Hana’s eyes opened slowly. She was surprised that she had passed out so suddenly and yet wake up without a headache. In the end, she decided not to question it much and just be happy she felt better. She chalked it up to just needing some sleep.

She stood up and yawned, stretching trying to wake herself up. That’s when she noticed it. The seemed like it had gotten much bigger then it had been. Either that or she had shrunk somehow. She shrugged it off and decided that she’d take a look around the van and see what she could find. She took a step and realized something else was really wrong. She ran over to a mirror that was sitting on a bottom shelve and gasped.

Staring back at her was a small, ordinary white house cat. She look down at what she though were her hands and noticed they were now little paws. She let out a cry that came out more like a meow. Oh, great. Now I can’t talk either. She tried to speak but instead it came out as tiny meows. What do I do now? I shouldn’t leave but I don’t know if there’s any guard dogs out there. They’d eat me without thinking twice. But, I can’t stay here. What if something happens to Kevin and I’m stuck here forever? Instead, she looked around a bit before jumping onto the front seat and poking her nose out through the window. It smelt somewhat safe although she wasn’t to great with her since of smell.

Finally, making a decision, she pushed her way though the crack in the back sliding door and tumbled out into the heat and dirt. She shook herself off and crept her way towards the fence. Whenever she reached a corner, she made sure there wasn’t a hungry dog waiting to come after her. She finally made it and stepped out on the sidewalk, trying to figure out where to go. She decided that she’d find her way to Kevin’s house and just hope that Carlos and the others were there to help.

She headed out, still making sure she was safe enough. She remembered the general direction. That’s when she realized that Kevin would worry if she just disappeared but she had no choice. Besides, Carlos would call Kevin and let him know she was alright. If she could let him know that this small cat was actually her. She’d find a way…

The walk was longer then she thought but she realized that her legs were shorter. That made it much harder to walk all that way. Finally making it to the front door, she thought about a way to get inside. Her hands had been replaced with paws and she couldn’t ring the bell. She wasn’t tall enough. So, she scratched at the door, meowing and shouting out for help. She then jumped to the window sill and scratched her claws against the glass making that irritating noise. But, she didn’t care. She needed help.

That’s when she saw Carlos, Anthony, and Rain coming towards the house. She meowed happily, her tail wagging in excitement, and jumped back down to the top of the steps and meowed and cried out at the same time. Please, please take me inside. It’s me, Hana. I need help and you can’t understand me. Please don’t leave me out here alone. I’ll get eaten or run over by a car. Don’t leave me. Once I get in I can show you I'm Hana. Just take me inside.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-08-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie smiled

"Well, Im glad I was able to help. But you should be more careful where you walk. Theres a lot of crazy drivers out there."

She half expected Jay to snicker and call her mom or something of the sort, but he stayed quiet and ate. She lounged back in the chair and sighed. She allowed herself to reflect on everything that happened that day. All in all, a lot happened...but it was fun.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was in the kitchen, smiling and happy to be herself again. Jean came up behind her and surprised her.

"'ah see you back ta' normal sha. So we gon' go to 'da gym and train or am 'ah gon' have to carry y'u back to 'da bedroom?" Miria did a chuckle underneath her breath.

"We should train-" Then, Jean picked her up and placed her over his shoulder. Miria used her arms and tried to keep her upper half up to talk to the air instead of his butt.

"As I was saying, I think we should train except the gym wouldn't be an appropriate place to use my powers. Maybe my house would be better."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"As I was saying, I think we should train except the gym wouldn't be an appropriate place to use my powers. Maybe my house would be better." Jean nods and smiles as he hooks his arm through Miria's as he slowly guides her towards the garage door. "Meh' sha, I sure we could do that. Bu' 'ah was thankin' someplace wit' out 'a bed might be betta. A cove or 'da woods maybe?"

Jean opens the garage door and then the car door for her, handing her into the car and then leaning down to collect a little kiss. "If we out 'n 'da boonie, no one notice we blo' som'tan up. Specially not y'u house."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean had placed her down and hook her arm with his.

"Meh' sha, I sure we could do that. Bu' 'ah was thankin' someplace wit' out 'a bed might be betta. A cove or 'da woods maybe?" Miria giggled and looked at Jean. He brought her into the car and opened the door for her.

"I didn't exactly say where my house was. It's on a deserted island of its own. So if we do blow something up, it won't be noticed for a while anyways." She sat in the car and noticed he was leaning in for a kiss. Miria leaned up a bit and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Let's get going." She smiled while giggling.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now! Time to move out! The guy is the one!

Craig leaped out in a flash and sped onto the hood of the car, sinking his claws into it.

"Greetings, children. What do we have here? A girl and a pervert trying to come on to the girl. How sickening...Kevin's memories tell me that you're Miria, yes? You can do better than this sleaze. Someone like Carlos or even Anthony would be better as they would give you your space. This guy smothers you like a blanket over fire. As a result, I assume he has some insecurities about him yet he hasn't told you."

Craig gave a mesmerizing glare as he stared into Miria's eyes to draw her attention to him and him only.

Kevin, this world will be a world that is a little cleaner and a little more pure.

Over at the house, Carlos said...

"What is this? A cat stands before me. We can't just leave it out here."

Carlos hurriedly brought the cat inside and readied a saucer of milk in front of it.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-08-2009 at 03:39 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was in the car when all of a sudden, a wolf had dug its claws into the hood of Jean's car. She jumped from the car seat to the ground in surprise. Miria got up and wiped her bottom as it had gotten dirty from her fall. She looked at the wolf, her eyes glowing from her abilities to hear his thoughts. Miria was searching through his mind but this was not Kevin...it was someone else.

"Yes, I am Miria." She glared at him for a second, her eyes glowing fiercely.

"You have no right to say who I can and cannot date. Who gave you that priviledge?" Miria remained still with her arms at her sides, ready in case of an attack on her. She looked back at Jean then to the wolf.

"What do you mean by "insecurities"???" She asked out of curiousity.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"By "insecurities", I mean, "What makes him so perverted?". Is it the pheromones he is emitting that are getting to you? Didn't it seem kind of cheesy how he held the door open for you with this lecherous smirk on his face, thinking you would make nothing more than a quick lay before he would drop you off like a sack of garbage? Giving in to someone like him makes you the near equivalent of a tramp to her pimp. To be with someone like him is truly pathetic...and don't give me that look. Your eyes don't scare me. I'm hungry and one of you is on the menu!"

Craig's eyes turned from blue to glowing Blood Red to match his Blood Red fur as he growled fiercely.

"Come on out, pervert! It is my goal to make this world clean and pure by removing filth like you!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    "I frm frst," Aura said, "You frm werr?"
    Aura placed his hand in some sand and comb through it with his hands.

"You're......You're from the forest?" Kat said as she scratched her head. "Well um, I guess you could say I'm from here. Well I live here at least, heheh. "

She decided to lay down and stare a the sky. The wind and the waves, along with the heat of the sun had made her kind of sleepy. She had closed her eyes and was fully relaxed, that is, until her stomach started to growl.

"Ugh..." she groaned, " I forgot to eat today..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information