AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Hybrid View

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Magic Mixer

This RPG has now run it's full course. It's been a lot of fun. I'm not sure if it's nearly as fun to read as it was to play, but I'm sure people wouldn't mind it if you went through it! Note that I was trying out a playstyle here where I GMed through PMs instead of posting in the thread, so it looks like players are coming up with most everything.

For quick future reference here are some events most people on the island would have at least heard about through news reports.

EVENT #1: One event the character of any new player should know about is the "night of madness". This was very recent in Kapok and featured a number of shifters that wound up doing a lot of damage. Though people have scetchy info on it. Seems there were some rampaging wolves, a hostage situation with a greek god, a large fire, and some scary things in the sky. Plus a couple murders that shifters are accused of.

EVENT #2: Another is the mass protests that occurred one day, in which the university library was burned down in an incident with some shifters. Eventually the governor promised to "do everything he can" about the shifter problem, including bringing in some outside help from the US, and then threatened massive legal action against any further protests that are remotely violent. The protesters have been mostly inactive since. But tensions remain.

EVENT #3: Sifters have stayed in the news reports. Shortly after the day of the protests the military struck back. Taking out a den of vicious werewolves, displaying the camera footage from the attacking drone. A couple days later more violence makes the news as a number of buildings are reported to have burned down because of shifters fighting with each other. But what everyone wanted to know is if the shifters or military would dare spoil red day and white day.
    See
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...es#post2185073
    for info on those.

EVENT #4 Red and White day passed without major disasters.

EVENT #5 However the day after white day has the island approaching a panic as animals with shifter abilities have been attacking people.

Anyone watching the TV or listening to the radio from here on out today will find it's almost entirely focused on the animal attacks through the city. Reporting what has happened. Updating one where dangerous animals are known to be.

Plenty of reporters are asking what happened. Others have figured out that the creatures seem like they came from the Zoo, and that phone lines into the zoo seem to be down. However they note that the military, for some reason, is not moving into the zoo area. And instead seems to be forming a very wide perimiter or are focusing on specific animals in town.

EVENT #6 It isn't clear what happened but the Zoo situation was resolved. Something about a strange catgirl.

But later that night a massive fight between sifters broke out downtown, with many buildings destroyed.

As dawn broke on that day, the fighting shifters dispersed before a cloud of military shifters started sweeping the city.

(Magic Mixer had multiple possible endings depending on what players did. The ending that occured was the "military develops the ability to create shifters" ending.)

Some locations people have been using:

There is a bookstore where Valkarma's character Kairos works.

Around Kapok there are a large number of parks in the city full of, you guessed it, Kapok trees. Some of the characters hang out there sometimes, or duck into them. One of them was the site of a battle between the national guard and some werewolf type shifters and is now blocked off by police tape, Reina's house is in another.

Kapok university. Most people are somehow associated with it. There is a library there where Temperance's character Roki worked until it got burned down in the protests. Now Luzifer's character Samael lurks in the charred frame.

Of course most players have a house or apartment.

A while ago after the night of madness lots of people partied on Longshore beach, one of a number of beutiful beaches on Kapok just off the edge of a wooded mountain.

Some shifters were being held in a facility in the warehouse district. It is now a pile of rubble.

Kapok, being formed as a volcanic island, has large mountains with ski slopes in the center. The "den" that was caved in was on the side of one of these.

The Kapok Zoo is located in the Kapok woods well outside the city limits, so that it could cheaply afford plenty of space for animals and for future growth. There are signs just before reaching the zoo by road blocking the way and saying that it's closed.

Aoki forest. One of the many parks on Kapok just outside the city, full of winding paths by the mountains in the center of the island. Popular both for the misty trails and also because when the sun is just right it can catch the mist coming off the mountains just right to get a rainbow on a sunny day.

Jean's house, which is down by the beach

----------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion on the playstyle and such should go on in the OOC thread
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...66#post2148766

After this post everything in this thread should be in character.

The first objectives for all new characters are, in no particular order:
    #1 initiate meeting one of the other players. This could either be in their alternate form or regular human form. You don't have to find out what their "real" identity is if you meet the alternate form, and you don't have to even know they're a shifter if you meet them in their "normal" form.

I can help with this for new players.

#2 Expand your character a little. Through your post reveal something new about your character to develop them slightly. This doesn't have to be earth shattering at all. Revealing that your characters favorit food is hamburgers would be sufficiant. Just flesh them out a little.

#3 interact with your NPC a little. Just to introduce them a bit more and getting you used to writing a little dialogue if you're new to this.

Obviously it may take a few posts to do all that. And at this point you might be injected right into some situation. So we'll play it by ear a bit.

Two things to keep in mind.

First,while your characters don't know it, shifters are subconsiously drawn to each other. So if a shifter walks onto a commuter train and looks around for a seat the odds they'd choose to sit by the only other shifter there aren't actually too bad. This can make meeting other players much easier.

Also remember there are those vigilanties out there. And some government agencies. If it becomes known that your character is a shifter there could be some trouble.

On the posting format just to keep things under control. There isn't a limit on posts per day, but don't advance time rapidly for your character. Try and stay within a day of most people.

If you're unsure what to do just shoot me a PM or post in the OOC thread.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-19-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos kept pace as he walked down the street. He held a book in his left hand and a can of cola in his right. The heat was tiring this day and as he continued walking he could feel his feet burn from the ground.
    He served his way between the people going down the street while avoiding losing his place in his book. The book he was reading was an interesting one. It was called 'Falling star' and was by an anonimous local. He was draw completly into its world. Even as he went by his local corner shop and the owner waved at him he gave no response.
    He took another drink from his can and tossed the empty can into a near by bin. He did it without breaking his rythem at all. He had walked this route to work so many times that he knew were each bin lined the streets.
    He finally got to where he wanted. Knowledge corner. As he stepped in and felt the cool breeze of the ventalation system he finally put the book down. He was up to page 102. He would finish it another time.
    Picking up his work shirt he pulled of his current one and put it on.
    "Good to see you on time" Called out the friendly voice of John.
    "I am always" Karios replied. He got behind the counter and waited to great any costomers.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sally opened the stomach of her piggybank and smiledi n delight 'i finally have enough for that catbook'. She had been saving her allowance for three months in order to get a book she wanted. Picking up the money she moved out of the house. Ashton sat ont the porch fixing a fishing net when she opened the door "ashton i am giong to the bookstore". ashton smiled "just be on time for dinner i know how distracted you can be if you find cats". Sally laughed and ran off to the bookstore when she was out of sight Ashton face fell and he sighed looking at the cat that laid on a pillow beside him "I hope her memories wont return to her Helper, i am not sure what to do if they do..". The black and white cat just opend a eye and yawned.

Sally entered the bookstore calmer now being shy her energy when she left the house had dimmed. she blushed when she saw Karios behind the counter and went to the animal section.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos was daydreaming away when he heard the door to the shop open. Standing there was a young girl. He noticed she had pretty green eyes and for a moment was quite transfixed by her. She looked back at him and then blushed, walking on to the animal section of the bookstore. Karios took a deep breath. he was normally a quiet boy but when surrounded by these books he felt so much more at ease.
    But it still took him a few moments to gather the courage to go talk. He stepped out from the counter and managed to fall over a pile of books laid there. He looked up quick to see if she had noticed and thankfully she hadn't. He pulled himself up and brush off the dust. Then picking up the books and putting them on a near by table he walked over to the girl.
    She was looking though the C section of the animals. Karios guessed she was a cat person, she had that soft feel to her. As she reached up to get a book it fell from her grip and Kairos quickly reach out and grabbed it. He smiled at her,
    "May I help you?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sally sought through the booksection and heard something fall but didn't look back. Seeing the book she wanted she grabbed it only to causing it to fall since it was a set a little higher than her height. she blushes when she sees Kairos holding the book and asking if he could help. With red cheeks she took the book from him "i.. i would like this book please.." she nervously smoothed her skirt whil looking at Kairos.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos watched her face light up red. He was positive that his face was lighting up too but he couldn't be sure. She was very pretty with her silver hair and smile. He smiled back at her,
    "Sure thing. I'm Kairos by the way." He walked over to the counter with her. She was still flustering about and he was being careful not to fall over somthing again. He scanned the book and handed it to her. She gave him the money and he felt slightly dizzy when he felt her touch. This dizzyness was unatural. It was the same feeling as what had happened on that night.
    He noticed that he had just been looking at the money for a few moments now and the girl looked quite confused. He carefully put it into the counter and shut it. Then looking up at her he said,
    "S..Sorry. Is there anything else you would like?"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin was walking along the sidewalk, looking around him. Every was completely fine. He saw a bookstore and stopped to think. Will this bookstore actually have a book on the field of Lycanthropy? If so, then I will be coming here instead. He walked in, gave a smile to the store clerk and this girl he had never known and walked to the "L" section of the shelves. He felt a beat in his chest and quickly collapsed, holding himself and saying, "I promised only once a week. I promised...only once a week. I can hold out..."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Such a good book, why oh why did pearls have to be dragged from piles of dung? He seemed perfectly calm, and at first he had been, but then those two idiots had started talking. Blush and flirt like a pair of children trying to break out from under the pall of cooties into the flush of sexuality. Only they were his age, maybe older. Which meant they were just pathetic.

Then she started talking about her past and well, that was about all his fragile self-restraint could take, "Be quiet!" he snapped sharply, but in a hushed tone to avoid interrupting the others that might be reading, "buy the book, go to a cafe and flirt their. Or just finish it by going to the park and ducking behind the hedges! Whatever you do just be quiet so other people can read without have to listen to your insipid conversation."

With that he turned away, instantly calming and walking to the section of philosophy. Tragically he couldn't find the Bertrand Russel book he had wanted but he had learned to accept that and was now trying to find something by an existentialist. Maybe Sartre. In any case, it had to be under twenty dollars. His food and book budget was 100 dollars a week, leaving him very little money to buy books even if he skipped meals, which he did. His parents never sent him a lot, but then, he never asked for more. He wasn't about to bother them with his problems and have to deal with talking to them. Not like they seemed to be particularly annoying. But Samael had too much pride to beg for petty from strangers. And his parents were nothing if not strangers to him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin started banging on the bookshelf for help as books started falling from the other side of the bookshelf. He held his hands close to his chest as the condition grew stronger. Please, help me...someone. Get me the temporary cure for this. Oh god, I wish someone would heed my indirect cries for help. These were his thoughts as he closed his eyes tight and kicked another bookshelf several times, books falling off on the other side as well.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana sat in the chair, the book resting in her lap. She dozed off alittle but caught herself as she started to fall over. Ever since she started studying into late hours of the night, she has had the energy to do anything. There has to be another way to study that also allowed sometime for sleep.

Suddenly, a large pile of books fell off the bookshelf, causing Hana to jump from her seat. There was something wrong but she couldn't figure out what it was. She could feel it, though.

She walked around the bookshelf and there he was. He had black hair and seemed very strong yet he was falling to the fall as she watched. She ran over not quite sure what to do. Reaching out to help him, there was something about him that didn't seem...right. But, right then, that didn't matter.

As much as she didn't want to, she called out. "Help!!"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos listened intently to sally. She seemed so sad as she spoke.
    "I wouldn't think that way. He should know that since he raised and protected you that you wouldn't just leave him." He smiled at her which seemed to cheer her up slightly. Kairos went to go say something more but a new costomer interrupted him blurting out insult to the pair of them. Kairos felt quite embaressed.
    Suddenly without notice his eyes changed colour for a moment and he heard a banging in the distance and a call. Next he was back in front of Sally. Then he heard the banging again this time accompanyed by someone shouting for help. He glanced to John who nodded his head. Kairos darted over the counter and next to the sally.
    He held both of her hands and looked her straight in the eyes for a moment. He felt transixed for a moment and was sure he could here voices in his head ones he had never heard before. they were saying something like 'don't do it' but he couldn't make it out. He suddenly snapped back as he let go and he said to her,
    "Please wait here a moment. I will have to see what is going on and it may be dangerous."
    With that he dived between book piles and shelves to get to where the calling was from. He found a girl standing over a man who seemed in agony. "Whats going on?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"rare...s-s-steak..." Kevin murmured as he started sweating heavily, slowly feeling his hunger pains rise up. It's been three years since I suffered this much from the hunger. I can't fall now, not after the length of time I survived for. Just a little longer...I need bloody meat, that's all. Just a steak cooked rare will suffice, as long as it's nice and bloody. Those were his thoughts as he shook, reaching his hand out for this girl's hand for comfort. He looked up at her with tears in his waterdrop-blue eyes and clutched his hands to his chest some more, returning his head in and down towards him.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 10-14-2008 at 05:35 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

When he reached for her hand, Hana began to panic.

"R-rare steak?" She found the request odd, but she knew she needed to get it for him. At first, she couldn't move. She felt glued to where she was standing. Then, with determination, she dropped his hand, "Rare steak?! Where am I suppose to get that?"

She started to panic even more and before she knew it, her arms were swinging about. "We need rare steak! Anyone have any?!"

Hana usually wasn't the type to shout in front of people, but when she was stressed, it didn't matter. She wasn't sure what to do and she looked to the boy who just arrived. "What do I do?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-14-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed to himself as people started making noise. With a deliberately loud thump, he slammed the book he had been reading into its proper place on the bookshelf. It was too loud. Nothing could be learned with this racket.

He ran a finger along his temple as he walked out of the bookstore. He pushed through the other people that walked along the streets letting his own thoughts sheath him in a protective bubble. He drifted down the street thinking his own thoughts, reformatting philosophical arguments to himself and poking gently at the sleeping form wisdom. Truth reclined herself in his mindscape, hair bleeding down in white rivers acorss skinned blackened by the torches of lesser beings. And speaking about lesser...

Samael's bubble popped. " You be hearin' 'bout this?" Samael cringed at the malformed English being spewed across the air. Samael took great pride in the fact that, despite not being his mother tongue, he had full command of the English language and spoke without even a trace of an accent. These people, three men from the islands near Kapok, had been raised on english yet still seemed unable to speak it properly. Their sloth annoyed him, but it wasn't how they were speaking but WHAT they were saying that truly chaffed at him.

"Of course, I 'ave. Who ain't 'ave 'eard of this? Its been on da new for but years."

"This spirit stuff be scary. You think they be devils? That this be the work of Satan?"

"I don't be knowin' but I think that its possible. These be bad times. Should 'ave seen it coming when that thing exploded."

"Yeah... in... Solerno?"

"aye, that. Took out half a city I hear."

"Be...quiet." The word grated across Samaels throat like two pieces of sandpaper rubbing against each other. These people new not what they were talking about. "First, this spirit drivel is nothing but fanciful non-sense perpetuated by idiots such as yourselves who refuse to cultivate your minds and instead cling to comforting delusions. Your ethos is but some frail thing that begs to some false idol for comfort. Second, the accident at the Solerno super-collider has nothing to do with the present delusions of men. It was an accident, nothing more. So go take year hideous colloquialisms and keep them stowed safely in your mouth where they can never harm the ears of those who have the misfortune of being near you."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Rare steak?" Kairos was confused by this request. However the girl seemed to be telling the truth. She was panicing enough for it to seem real. But where could he get a steak?...Of course.
    "Wait here. John lives in the back rooms I'll go check his kitchen." Kairos darted off to the back rooms, tripping over some obvious books as he went, but he kept his balance. He got the kitchen quickly and began to looked around for some steak. Lucky for him John had resently gone shopping and was full up on stock. After a few moments he found some. It didnt looking too rare more a medium rare. It had be previously cooked so it was going cold now, but he wasn't going to argue a simple points like that.
    He picked it up and took it back to the girl.
    "Here give this to him. Don't worry about it either I'm sure John doesn't mind giving it away if it means that it will save someone." He watched the girl give it to the boy. He didn't understand what was going on but so long as he was in the shop it was his responsibility to be there for the costomers.
    He then remembered about Sally. He didn't want to just leave her by the counter. He wanted to get to know her better.
    "I'll leave this fellow to you. If anything more shows up just call out again." Kairos said as he went off to the counter again. He hoped Sally had stayed.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aidith was waiting outside the university for Ichi appear. The blistering sun made it more the worse. Why was he taking so long to exit? Finally he walked out, saying goodbye to his friend. Aidith waited until he was a fair distance away. When he was, she started following him. She was very sly - after a couple of months, he'd never noticed her once. It seemed kind of stalkerish but this guy... Ichi... he had something important. Could he really have it? Fighting is her life, for Aidith was put on the Earth to fight evil spirits away. She had been bestowed with a magical sword, especiialy made for fighting the evil spirits which lurk in this world. It seemed by fate or not that she had been placed in Kapok Bay to fight. This is all she knows. Great - where is he going? Aidith thought to herself when she saw him enter a bookstore. Books are for those who wish to fight and are too cowardly to do so. This was Aidith's opinion. She waited a fair bit then entered the store, glancing around for Ichi. What in the world? Aidith didn't need someone to draw her a picture. Something was wrong in this store. The innocent faces on these customers... she eyed the sales clerk - even he seemed unusual. These people... they had some sort of special aura. She eyed Ichi at the back of the store. It wasn't him that he sensed. No, he was merely a normal human with something that Aidith needs. She closed the door of the store and as the bell tinkled, everyone glanced up at her.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sally had standing blushing at the males comment for like 5 minutes. When a thump was hear she looked that was curiously for a few moment when Kairos told her to stay put. she nodded and watched as he walked away, something started to twitch in her however when the agony screams started. She spaced out again 'let me be in control' "who are you?" 'if he attacks someone the wounds can be severe, please for the safety of the others'. On the outside world her skirt had already had changed to skintight pants and her eyes were slitted. she looked at Kairos and gave him a kind smile.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got up and smelled the steak while thinking, The amount of blood in here will suffice and it should keep me going for about 4 days rather than a week since it's not completely rare.. With due speed, he snatched the steak with his teeth and let the urge be satisfied as his irises turned red and his primal hunger allowed him to rip the steak piece by piece voraciously.

Taking a deep breath, he looked up at the girl, eyes slowly turning back from blood red to waterdrop blue again and blood trailing from his lips due to the steak. He looked directly into her eyes and in a not too deep but not too light voice, he said, "Thank you, young lady. Any longer and I don't know what would've happened. Did you have help in finding the steak? You don't seem to be the type to cook it so that means someone else must have. Bring me the person who found the steak, please."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos was almost skipping as he went back to go see Sally. That girl had given him some home in this darkering world. He wanted to at least to see her once more. As he got around the corner he could see her standing and waiting. She smiled at him. He went to raise his hand to call for her when he was stopped. It was John.
    "Careful boy." He said.
    "What do you mean?" Kairos inquired.
    "Are you blind boy? look she has changed." John replied.
    Sure enough now he focused he saw that he had been so stupid to notice the obvious change. She was clothed different and her eyes had lost the sly look and became slited with a more stronger look behind them.
    "Whats going on?" he asked John.
    "I don't know but you know she could be a shifter." John said. Kairos froze at the thought. "No!" he thought, "Please no they are dangerous" He clutched himself in fear, "what if it happened again?" he thought. He looked at her. She still seemed the same girl that had captivated him before but she look more dangerous now. He finally summed up the energy to say something to her.
    "What happened to you?" he asked Sally.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was in shock. She watched as the man before her ate the rare steak quickly. It seemed odd but she swore she saw his eyes change a different color. But she knew that wasn't possible.

When he thanked her, she blushed, "Your welcome, but I didn't help much. I just paniked." She rubbed the side of her, which was throbbing with all the yelling and jumping around she did. "I'll go get you the clerk since he helped out the most." Hana just hoped he hadn't gone to far. She got to her feet and walked to the front of the store.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What be your problem? What be giving you the right to tell me what is or is not true like I don't 'ave the sense to be determining that for meself."

Samael sighed, "Because obviously you aren't doing your determining properly with a logical structure for the intake and synthesis of beliefs what you think has no-"

"Ah be quite you bloody fairy. Talking all big. You don't have no idea what you is saying but you just want to impress the lot of us with your shiny words and ivory tower lies. If you could truly face reality you would know shifters are real."

"Whatever," he shrugged" Believe your peasant lies and-"

Samael crumpled to ground blood gushing from his nose after taking a punch from one of the men, "What the hell is your problem?"

"Stop talking down to us!"

"As soon as your not idiotic them maybe I'll conside-" He was cut off by a sharp kick to the stomach which caused him to curl and fall face forward onto the ground. He clenched his teeth. Idiots. Solving all their problems with violence.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sally looked between John and kairos as the rest of her clothing became black and skintight "not worry my inentions are not to harm but to heal". she glances to john "if you recongnise me as a shifter than you probely know he is one as wel". Her eyes shifted back to Kairos "afteral shifters reacts to each other.." the male in pain seemed to have stopped. she brushes a hair back "aparantly i am not needed at the moment but heed my warning there john". Her clothing started to retract "if those who should not know find out then there wil be trouble..that is cause of sally's memorie los". After a few moment sally stood looking at joh and kairos and blinked before turning red again "di..did i space out again i thought i heard a voice.." she fiddeld with her skirt.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting up, Kevin dusted his military fatigues off and said, "Whichever of you got the steak, thank you. Allow me the pleasure of an introduction. I am Kevin Maxford or "Beta" as some call me. You guys saw me on the ground so I should tell you of my condition. I study Lycanthropy which would explain why I was in the "L" section of this bookstore. I had what were called hunger pains where for some reason, if uncontrolled or past my grasp, I will try to kill the nearest living thing in an attempt to get meat fresh with blood. If I don't have meat with blood in it, I could possibly go into a frenzy. For some reason, in a fight, normally I would just kill my opponent without regard for emotion but for some reason, I have become merciful but I will still put them close to death. I need bloody meat in intervals. Rare meat with a good amount of blood in it will last me around a week. Seeing as this was medium rare, this will tide me over for about three to four days. All I need is one piece of meat. It doesn't matter what kind as long as it's bloody. It should be at least the size of one of those books." He went to pick up the book on Lycanthropy and separated it from the pile of books beside him to start putting them away. "We should probably get this cleaned up so that I can check out this book."

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos gripped his head in agony. Images flashed across his mind. They were off a battle. Of a swirling vortex the rejected everything. Then of life being lost. But he couldn't make out the details. He felt his body go limp and hit the floor. Then darkness covered his world for a moment.
    However he could here voices. He reconised some of them. It was John. And Sally. He struggled to open his eyes. The pair of them was looking down on him with concern. It was then he realised he was lying on top of a pile of softback books.
    "lucky me" He thought. He gazed up at them as his eyes got into focus. It took more time again just like it always did.
    "You know. You have beautyful eyes." he said without thinking.
    "Well I hope you mean this girl there lad." John joked. Kairos laughed. It hurt his chest a moment.
    "I was" Kairos said. They both helped him to his feet. He still felt dizzy.
    "Listen Kairos. Why don't you take the rest of the day off." John said, "You can go with this girl and wonder around town. Don't worry about the store." He pointed at the man who was suffering from before. Kairos could remember hearing his voice and something about him. "This young lad says he will help tidy up the mess. Now go."
    John helpped him to his feet and Kairos stood at the door. he turned to Sally.
    "Well would you like to come?"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Enter, Madison

OCC: Whoa... This turned out way longer than I expected. O_o;

"So, how has your first week in Kapok been?" Austin asked his younger sister with a smile. He was perched on the couch in front of the TV.

"Chaotic," Madison replied with a wry smile. "My dorm room is still a wreck. I've got stuff everywhere... But it is nice to be away from all of mum's nagging."

Madison looked around the clean apartment Austin shared with his boyfriend Ryan. It was decorated simply, but it had a very homey feel about it. She was really happy that her brother had found someone as nice as Ryan. Or "Fab" as they called him. Short for his middle name Fabien, but also because they both claimed that he was "fabulous".

She turned her attention to the TV. It was showing footage of some kind of attack on...were those werewolves?? Madison had only recently heard of these people called "Shifters" and she was very curious, to say the least.

"So these people are the reason that the library at our uni is now a big heap of charred wood?" she asked Austin. He shrugged.

"You know how the government reacts to people that are different," he said. "They could just be using them as a scape goat. Or they could really be responsible. I don't know."

"But what do you think of them?" Madison urged. "I think they are very intriguing. I mean, these people are said to have super powers! Hey, do you think that I could get some kind of super power that will make me really talented?"

Austin rolled his eyes at Madison.

"Mad, you already are talented," he said with a sigh. "When are you going to accept that?"

Madison just pursed her lips and turned her attention back to the TV. Austin let out another sigh.

"Oh!!" he exclaimed suddenly. He got up and went over to his book bag that was laying in the corner and pulled a piece of paper out of it. "Here," he said handing it to Madison, "You might want to go to that, then. I was going to show it to Fab since he shares the same views about them as you do."

Madison looked over the paper. It was a flier requesting people to participate in a survey on how they felt about the Shifters. Madison grinned.

"It's at our uni today. In the Physics building. And they're offering to pay $50..."

"I'm more interested in the free food," Austin said absentmindedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Rub in the fact that you have a job with very good pay. Hey, do you think I could work at Denial too?"

"Why?" Austin asked with a laugh. "You don't need money. Dad and mum are sending you money, right?"

"Yeah, but still... I don't want to have to rely on them. I want to do what I want to do. And not have to be tied down to their way of life."

Austin reached over and ruffled Madison's hair. "I'll ask my boss about it," he offered. "But I think we're only looking for performers for the time being... Mad!! That's it!!" Austin's eyes lit up. "You can audition to be a performer at the club!! I'm sure you could get it. I was there for the auditions last time. It was horrific. None of them could hold a candle to you."

Madison stared at Austin for a second taking in what he just said. Then she let out a laugh. "Don't be silly, I can only hope to get a job waitressing or washing glasses at the least. You exagerate too much."

Austin let out yet another sigh, and decided to let the subject drop. "Are you staying here again tonight?" he asked.

"Nah, I'll leave you and Fab in peace, for a while anyway," Madison said with a wicked smile. "I really need to get my dorm room clean," she added with a grimmace. "I actually should head off now. I wanted to stop by the grocery store to pick up some stuff."

"Do you remember the way?" Austin asked getting to his feet.

"Pretty much," Madison replied picking up her bag. "I'll call you later. We should all go for that survey together."

"Yeah, for the food," Austin agreed slyly. Madison rolled her eyes at him.

Suddenly Austin reached out and pulled Madison into a hug.

"It's great being able to talk to you in person like this again Mad. I really missed it."

"I did too..." Madison whispered back. "I just wish mum and dad would come to their senses."

"Don't wish that!" Austin said with a horrified look. "The day that happens, the world will implode and waffles will rule the earth."

"You are so weird," Madison said with a laugh. "I got to go, see you later."
    Last edited by suzumi; 06-20-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information