AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 186 FirstFirst ... 12 52 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

kiku-
    "so your either a money grubbing feind or just taking advantage of a good oppourtinity" he sighed and turned for what looked for a way out of the library "I'm going for a walk , if you want to come you can , but you seem like the type that'd rather stay unseen ".

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael scoffed but didn't otherwise reply. He didn't really have anything more to say on the matter. He let the boy get ahead start but after a moment started following him, just to be sure. Slipping with careful movements so as not to be seen he followed. Eventually though he determined that it was doubtful that the boy had been anything other than an idiot who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Waste of time... Samael thought to himself as he slipped into the park to sit for a moment before he returned to his library. This park was becoming more and more his stomping grounds, and he figured it would later become his dwelling place if he couldn't get his housing situated. And he couldn't get that dealt with until he figured out what was going on. He sighed, as he stuck his hands into his tight jeans. They were an old pair, he rarely bought new clothes and these were a bit small around the waste, but he always bought extra long legs so they were just fine in length. Better to grow into than out of.

As he walked into the park he heard an obnoxious sobbing sound.

He looked up and recognized, instantly, both cat and girl. And sighed in annoyance.

"Quit your infernal boo-hooing, woman." he said as he walked up and then began to prod her with his foot, "Crying is such an ugly thing. You dirty yourself in the act. And in doing so you annoy me. So quit it."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Quit your infernal boo-hooing, woman."

Kat's eyes widened as she felt herself getting prodded at

"Crying is such an ugly thing. You dirty yourself in the act. And in doing so you annoy me. So quit it."

That voice was all but too recognizable. There was only one person out there who could speak with such harshness yet have a small sense of compassion.

"S....Samael...."

Using what little strength she had, she stood herself up and looked into his eyes. She had stopped sobbing, but tears were still streaming down her face. After taking a couple of steps, she collapsed into his arms and began to sob some more.

"They....They took me!!! They took me....and they were asking me questions about you!! I had no idea why.... but I didn't say anything!!!! Then the place caught fire....and Xanu's dead!!!!....And they're probably looking for me!!!"

At this point Kat was a nervous wreck. She was afraid of being rediscovered, and she knew her body wasn't strong enough to run away. It was an effort as it was to remain standing.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael grimaced slightly, when Kat threw herself at him. He had forgotten the level of her clinginess but decided to let it go this time. With a sigh, he set about the unpleasant task of consoling this girl so that she would calm down and, with time, stand on her own feet for a change.

"Calm down." he said with a commanding town. He was trying to make sense of what she was saying, and put it into relation with what he already knew, her sobbing was only making that difficult. What to start with? Who were they? Who was Xanu? What did she need done to quiet down?

But a more central problem struck him... could he trust her? He looked down at her for a long moment. Sure, most people would say that Kat was too stupid to be a spy, and taking her at face value he would agree. However, it could all be a deception. She could actually be competent. A frightening prospect.

After all, everything didn't start happening until after he met her and not long afterwards. Even if she wasn't an 'enemy' she might still be involved in something and therefore could be useful to use as a bargaining chip for extracting himself from this situation.

He decided to play it safe... he wouldn't trust her for now, but he would shelter her for the time being. He could monitor her, and if she was working for whoever was he would know. If not... he might gain other information as to what was really happening around here.

"Come... lets get out of here. You can explain later." He then picked her up... though it almost gave him a hernia. Last time he had picked her up, his life had been under threat (a theme in his life he was growing to disapprove of) and all the adrenaline had made lifting her relatively easy. Now, he did not have such a luxury and it was all he could do to hold her up. Damn but girls were heavy! What did she weigh? 90 pounds?

Still he manage to move her towards the burnt out library.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's all your fault.........everything........You're a hindrance.......You're no good......It's all your fault......

As soon as Samael picked Kat up, She let everything go and fell unconscious. Everything seemed to momentarily fade away. Her pain, her thoughts, her sadness. She became so calm that she found herself becoming content with the idea of death, for it seemed to linger in the darkness of her mind. She could've disappeared into eternity. But something irked her. It was a festering annoyance that didn't seem to go away. It ticked like a metronome, and it grew worse as seconds passed.

Drip...Drip...Drip

Kat opened her eye to discover that she was being carried into the library. Water from the ceiling dripped down onto her face, and with each drip, the pain from her wounds returned.

"Ugh..." She tried to speak, but she was too groggy to say actual words.
    Last edited by kat_star01; 02-05-2009 at 07:08 PM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When Samael got close to library he gave another look around and then moved towards the door. He didn't want to be followed. He probably looked like a rapist but he didn't really care. Entering into the library he walked to the office he had been using. However, the door was still obstructed so he set Kat down and climbed into the ceiling again. It took some effort and he bent some of the portions of the roof but he managed it nonetheless.

Once more he crawled through a small vent through the concrete wall that seperated the office from the hall and then dropped into the office with some modicum of grace.

With all his strength he pulled the desk from in front of the door...

Eventually he got Kat into the office and rebarred the door before collapsing into the corner of the pitch black, windowless room. He had done way to much lifting today and his body wasn't built for it. He decided to post pone asking Kat about anything until the both recovered until such time he sat across the room from her and waited.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As soon as Kat felt coherant enough, she sat up and stared into the blackness of the office.

".....Are......Are you in some kind of trouble?"

As she sat there, she shivered as she rested her head on her knees.

"These people.....They came in sportscars and took me to their facility. There they asked me questions about you. I didn't trust them, so I said I didn't know you. Then the place caught on fire.....and....and.."

She started to caugh and a small amount of blood came up. She figured she must have been bleeding internally from when Silone kicked her in the ribs.

She wiped the blood off of her mouth with her arm.

"....How the hell did they know about me......and why are they so curious about you?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael stayed apart from Kat... eyes closed and looking at nothing in particular. "I'm not in any real trouble. And I don't understand any of this 'they' stuff you keep brandishing about like some conspiracy theorist. I'm sure they are delusional fools. Bloody little morons that have been taken in by this 'shifter delusion'. Anyway, I'm sure they'll give up on their fool's errand and leave you alone once they find some other shiny object to chase after. So other scapegoat.

"At any rate you're alive. Just rest some more and leave... I really can't afford to feed you again."

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia tried to shake Kairos into reality. He looked destroyed. "Kairos?!" She glanced around her, searching the building. She jumped out of her skin when Reina touched her shoulder. Tahlia whirled around to face her. She sighed with relief. "Thank goodness!" She listened to Reina and nodded. "He's not responding at all. We have to get him out of here." While Reina looked for the safest way out, Tahlia grabbed at the panic coming from the both of them, and the destructive sadness coming from Kairos.

She formed a bubble around the three of them, using the emotions she felt as fuel. Tahlia's eyes moved to Reina's face. "We need to leave. Now. I doubt this will last long enough to keep us entirely safe." Stiffly Tahlia stood and grabbed hold of Kairos. He was heavy. She coughed the stale air. "Which way do we go?" She asked Reina. She wouldn't be able to keep the bubble around them for long.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"At any rate you're alive. Just rest some more and leave... I really can't afford to feed you again."

Kat got up and felt her way over to the door and cracked it open.

"I wasn't planning on staying long anyway. After all, we're just aquantences."

She stumbled her way out of the office and walked out into the main hall of the library, and propped herself up on one of the only shelves that remained.

"Damnit, where's Kiyo-chan's first aid kit when you need it?" She said, breathing heavily. The pain in her ribs was getting worse, and she needed to get to hospital. But that was obviosly out of the question, since the gaurds from the facility would probably be looking for her there, along with any other shifters on the run. Either way, she had to do something, so she stumbled around the library in hopes of something first aid related.

(ooc: this has to do with Josun's last post.)

As Tama stood in the park, he began to sniff around. He picked up a very familiar smell, and it was a smell that could only belong to one person, for it reeked of strong pheramones. So he followed the scent, and it led him all the way back to the facility fire, where he saw Xanu collapse and become unconcious.

"Nya! He's not dead!" he yelled as he ran up to him and stood on his chest.

"Wake up!!! Wake up Nya!!!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're getting better. Remember to hold the bow in you better hand and the arrow in your off hand. Carlos, form a bow and some arrows for me."

Carlos smiled at Kevin and said, "Normally, I don't use my powers for petty deals but since this is different..."

Carlos held his hand out while a bow made of ice formed. He then formed arrows of ice to go with it. Handing them to Kevin, he said "There you go, boss."

Kevin took the bow and arrows and looked at Hana saying, "Watch how I do it and then try to follow it up in the same manner. Try to understand my angle of firing, how I'm holding the bow and readying the arrow, the stance at which I'm aiming and the trajectory or arc of the bow."

He took the bow in his left hand and pointed it at a plastic bottle. Readying the arrow, he then took a side stance and drew back the arrow. He closed his right eye and used his left to mark his target. The arrow whizzed forward, piercing the center of the bottle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I almost feel like I have to make sure people know that his complete unawareness of just how badly Kat is wounded is intentional. He's just that apathetic to the well-being of others.

Samael wrapped his arm around her neck pulling her back and slightly asphyxiating her. "I said rest, you obnoxious girl! You go around like this and you'll die. Then I'll feel bad and have to go to some stupid funeral. And someone's gonna get pissed at me when a read during the eulogy. All in all far more trouble than you should be forcing on me."

He then dragged her back to the office... "Calm down... whatever your wounds are I think your over-reacting. Just stay calm. Get some sleep and when you wake up we'll deal with everything then. There is nothing in the world so valuable as to be worth the amount of effort your putting into this."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku- OOC it's nightime right , and purple is yuki if you don't know
    he had walked off for some time now he knew that samael had stopped following him , although it looked like he had been acting sly , he just looked really dumb to kiku . By now kiku had reached a hedge he figured nobody would care if he jumped over , so he did , he found himself standing next to a pool , the moon reflecting of the water into kiku's captivating eye's .
    "he threw a encyclopedia at me , he acted as though he was better than me and then he follows me and then just dissapears" . kiku sat down kicking his feet in the water , the sound of the water lapping at the edge of pool was so calming and evenly repeated , like something out of a mantra tape . "pathological liar ? . . . psycho? . . . or just a paranoid nerd who spends all his time pretending what is there isn't ". he looked over to notice a green beetle shuffel across the red tile ground , "I think he might just be all three don't you". The beetle still shuffeling , until it fell into the pool , he watched as it tossed and turned trying to stand on something it couldn't . It drown . kiku didn't understand , it had just stopped working , stopped moving it was something that was there , but when it came down to it , it wasn't really there , "flesh with no brain ?".
    yes darling it's called dead.
    "who are you ?"
    you don't need to ask outloud just think what your going to say.
    oh . . . so who are you
    I am you , but not you , I am your other half , your twin , I am Yuki .
    do you know about my past.
    yes , I know everything about you , I'm like your biggest fan.
    don't you mean stalker
    I would have said that , but biggest fan sounds nicer , how do you know about stalkers?
    A guy I just met before had some.
    ahhhhh that freak loser kid samael , stay away from him his powers are a giant red flag.
    powers ?
    he's like you , but there seems to be something wrong with him a defection , or more like a malfuntion his powers are messed up all i know is I feel much weaker around him , it's creepy and also nobody wants to hand out with some goth vamp kid who reads books all the time and thinks he's much better than everyone else .
    if he makes you feel weak doesn't that make him better than you.
    I guess , but unlike that vamp kid I have some sort of soul , although it's hard to see how kind I am some times.
    hard to see ?
    I'm a nice person , It's just when I take over your body , I have alot of abilities or powers as i said before , those powers are designed to kill , make things dead like that beetle , I figured I have these abilities to kill so i can become you. it went silent for a while , kiku was still thinking the idea that he could be psycho and none of this was real it was all in his head , which of course yuki could hear .
    you think you're crazy , ok ok, you want me to prove that I'm real.
    if you can , a sudden burst of pain that shook through all of kiku's body , wings had sprouted from his back , a warm summer nights breeze blew through shaking some loose feathers from the wings which spiraled in the air before falling into the pool . he sat , not kicking his feet , in utter shock .
    yessss , you have wings , amazing I know , but you can't use them because your in control of your body , but i've proved myself. the wings pulled back into his back , disapearing , no mark or scar of blood from them bursting out or sucking back in .
    ok ok ok ok , so your some kind of super hell girl , and you still haven't told me about my past .
    well i guess you could call me some kind of hell girl , but i mean there are approximately seven billion dirty selfish humans in the world , even the onbes that help people are only doing so they feels satisfied , pushing an old lady out of the way of a bus so you can brag to all your boy scout freinds , pathetic , you really want to know your history , it's sad depressing and really boring to tell to someone who's probably just going to lose there minds once i tell them .
    wow you're pretty harsh , well atleast you're honest , lose my mind ? ok they dragged me into a hospital , did experiments on me , and I don't even remember how I ended up in the library thats half burnt down.
    fine whatever I'll tell you , just stop getting sassy , ok your parents , the ones who basically made you , one of them wasn't making the other on happy so they found someone else to make happy and the other one didn't like that , and sadly your child mind at the time , in situations that confused you , you would become me , and basically I killed your parents , your sister , another one your parents created , she fell off a cliff , so far lifes been good you live in a giant expensive house with your sister , every now and then I cpme along and kill a bunch of useless people , although because of your memory lost none of your past really matters. right ?
    wow , well I guess seeing as i don't remember it it's not as traumatic , I just hope I don't get any random flashback crap.
    you might you might not , you never know what those people injected you with , anyway just in future im sorry for what I'm about to do now.
    wha- , kiku's eyes flashed red wings sprouted from her back , her eye's a solid ruby colour , a blue flame burnt over the clothes kiku had been wearing , and it formed into yuki's maid outfit.
    "ahhhh It's good to be able to stretch your arms and legs" , a very stunned looking person stood behind a closed window stared at the figure , until it dissapeared into the night , "oh . . . my . . . god" said the person standing behind the closed window , who has just happened to be carrying a coffee they had now spilt all over there pricesless victorian rug.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos felt like nothing. Everything meant nothing. Nothing was worth anything. He could hear noises around him but they made no sense. His arms were being dragged about and some figures where with him. His mind told him to move them but he didn’t want to. His depression was somehow being amplified within himself. He was nothing but a shell at the moment. A hollow puppet with no strings.
    At that he saw a glint to his sides and could see the strings still on his body. They were being tugged lightly. He knew only he could see them. He summoned all his strength to make himself look up. Above him was a cloaked figure. The same cloak he was wearing. But there was no one wearing it just a black that couldn’t be seen into. A figure only he could see, that was pulling the strings.
    “Are you…The shifter within me?” He managed to weakly say to it. At least he thought he said it. Maybe he thought it. The figure didn’t respond instead in tugged on the strings more. Kairos was being raised up by them. The figure was just looking at him and tugging the strings. Images pasted his eyes every time it tugged. It was the source of his power. It was watching over him.
    But images of the past were also there. Images of Sally went by and the pain within him rose again. Kairos began to snap and tried to cover his eyes with his hands to stop the visions. It didn’t work. He screamed and began to scratch at his eyes. Before he could do any damage the strings snapped tight and he couldn’t move his hands. He looked up at the figure. It shook its head.
    “Why? Why do I have to live now?” The figure tugged on the strings in response. Kairos saw flashes of things that could have been. So many dead. So many feeling the same loss as him. He cried for each of them. Then he realised that he was needed. He had managed to do good. A mouth appeared on the figure above and it smiled. Kairos smiled too.
    Then he was back in reality and he could see around him. He still felt a pressuring sadness that hurt. His heart was aching but he couldn’t let himself and others die. The strings made him lighter and he could see that Tahlia was the one holding him. She was straining but he was now lighter for her. Reina was also there and trying to find a way out. The way flashed before his eyes. He reached his hand out to hers and slowly gripped it. He sent the vision into her and let her know how to get out. Then his strength gave way and he fell loose again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina felt kairos. He was teshowing her the way. She turned to Tahlia, its this way. The passage is only temporary because the fire is spreading but if we follow this to t eend and take a right before the stairs leading up. there is a door right under the stairs. it will lead us out the back.

Don't worry we'll make it. Reina loked at Tahlia an then at Kairos. If the flames get to be a bother on our way i ca take care of that. Jut keep doing what you're doing tahlia because this building could still cave in on us at anytime.

They hurried down the way and came to the right turn they were suppose to take. It was corked with flames. Reina looked at Tahlia she couldn't hold her bubble for long. She turned back towards the flame and stretched out her hand. She clenched her fist and tok two deep calming breathes and the flames were quelled but not in completion. The had to hurry the flames were too volitile to be controlled for long. Lets go she held on to kairos and ugged him and Tahlia to get moving.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana watched Kevin closely and nodded. "I get it now. So, it's a little like this?" She followed Kevin's example and let go of the arrow. It sailed through the wind and hit the bottle beside Kevin’s, striking right in the center also. "Now I get it. I wasn't aiming right, I think." She smiled to herself and formed a single arrow in her hand. “I just have to practice forming these weapons better. I think it took so long because I’ve never tried to make on before. Also, they’re made out wind. Energy ones would be quicker to make. Like this one.” She lifted the arrow to eye level and studied it. It still amazed her that she had that much power.

She took the arrow and aimed again. The arrow hit the bottle, this time just below the first. “I think I’ve got the hang of it now. It seems easier now that you explained it more. Besides, seeing you do it helped, too.” She smiled as she tucked the bow into the rucksack. “Thanks.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos, go get her reward, please."

Carlos went off inside the house and retrieved a bottle of milk. Kevin opened it and handed it to Hana gently.

"Drink up, sweetie because next we are going to try out the combination attack. Night is best for this one so right now, I'll explain it. Since I can't produce weapons, you're going to have to do that. For the attack, the enemy has to be held in place or stunned. I can handle that. During the attack, I just have to howl at the enemy to keep them in place. While that happens you need to charge wind into the sky in multiple spots ahead of us but in strict range. That wind must form spears. From there, the spears need to rain down on the enemy. Attack complete."

Kevin started littering the ground with bottles and cans from the dumpster and garbage cans. "With this attack you and I shall perform, hit as many as possible. In total, I have laid out twenty cans and bottles."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 02-06-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Temperance gave me permission to do as I please with his Character. I just thought I would let you all know just in case).

(OOC: Oh, and Rein*, Valkarma, and Sister Nightroad may want to read this).

After all of the cooking and the talking, Roki and Nina had decided to go and lay down in the living room. They must have been tired because of the separation. They were probably not use to it as of yet.

Kiyoshi sighed as she thought about their separation, thinking about how she and Kyon were still as one. Why this frustrated her, she had no idea. Maybe it was because she wanted to be herself again; she wanted to be her own person, herself in her own body. But the likely chances of that happening…

She scoffed at that thought. As Roki and Nina slowly drifted off to sleep, Kiyoshi decided to take it upon herself to leave. Kiyoshi herself was indeed tired, and had, had a very long last couple of days. She wrote the two of them a note before heading out of the door. It read:

Roki, and Nina,

Thank you both for everything. I have no idea what I would do without you. I didn’t want to feel like a burden, and since you both fell asleep, and I am too tired, so I decided to head home. I appreciate everything. Thank you…

~Kiyoshi

’Hey, you didn’t sign my name…’ Kyon thought and Kiyoshi sighed at that. “Fine.” Then she scribbled his name next to hers.

~Kiyoshi and Kyon

After heading out of their house, Kiyoshi made sure that everything was locked up so that they were safe, replacing the key back in its secret hiding place before leaving to go back to her own home.

Walking slowly towards her house, and beginning her journey home, Kiyoshi’s mind had begun racing with a variety of different things. She was completely consumed by her thoughts, that is, until she noticed something in the distance.

There was thick, black smoke rising in a bright aura of flame. “What the?” She asked herself before she then walked more quickly, heading off into the direction of where she had seen the smoke and aura of fire coming from.

Once she arrived, she noticed a ton of people fleeing a building, making her accusations of what had happened correct. Black smoke always meant that a structure of some sort was on fire. “What the hell happened here?” She asked herself as she took in the scene.

The building gave her a bad vibe, but there could still be people inside. She sighed to herself as she had begun walking forward, towards the entrance of the building, realizing what she was going to do.

‘Why am I even going to help people I don’t even know? What have people ever done for me?’ She thought to herself, and Kyon smiled from within her mind. ‘Because your nice.’ Kiyoshi laughed at that.

“Yeah, I bet.” She answered back with sarcasm, and Kyon rolled his eyes from within her mind then. ‘Well, let’s do this.’ He thought, and Kiyoshi nodded. “Yes, let’s.” Then she was nearly to the entrance of the burning and almost completely destroyed building.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia felt the heat from the fire on her face. Even though the bubble around the three of them protected them from most of the heat and debre, it couldn't take away all of it. Her strength was being sapped away from the effort of keeping the bubble around them. Kairos thrashed around suddenly, scratching at his eyes and screaming. Tahlia nearly dropped him. She was reaching for wisps of air as she tried to force him into being calm. She couldn't keep her panic inside her skin anymore, and it began to leak out. The bubble flickered in and out of existence as Tahlia tried to get herself under control. "I can't...Ah..."

It was then when Reina grabbed hold of Kairos too, and began to help Tahlia drag him out. It was easier to pull him now. Her shifter turned it's focus now to keeping the bubble about, while Tahlia herself was more concerned with pulling Kairos. She followed Reina's directions, remembering now what exit she was talking about. Tahlia felt more confident now for some reason, and tried to hurry out of the flaming building. She would ask Reina questions later.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Feeling startled, Kat struggled when Samael came up from behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck, but seeing as she had a difficult time breathing, she eventually gave in, especially since it made her feel dizzy.

"I said rest, you obnoxious girl! You go around like this and you'll die. Then I'll feel bad and have to go to some stupid funeral. And someone's gonna get pissed at me when a read during the eulogy. All in all far more trouble than you should be forcing on me."

Feeling somewhat defeated, she plopped down on the cold damp floor of the office and crossed her arms.

"Calm down... whatever your wounds are I think your over-reacting. Just stay calm. Get some sleep and when you wake up we'll deal with everything then. There is nothing in the world so valuable as to be worth the amount of effort your putting into this."

She didn't realize just how tired she was until she finally sat there. Her eyes became too heavy to stay open, and Samael's words eventually drifted away until everything was silent.

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

(OOC: On my way to meet you Sister Nightroad)

Hideo roared down the street and suddenly in his rearview mirror spotted a huge plume of smoke and fire.

He stopped his motorcycle and twisted round in his saddle. *What is that! It came from the warehouse district, But nothing's out there.*

He decided that he should go and see if his father's friends on the Kapaok City force would need any help.

He turned his motorcycle around and headed for the fire.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"You better let me go you son of a-" Two more soldiers tried to hold down Major Cortez on the hospital bed as a doctor strapped her down. Even though she had lost massive amounts of blood and a few parts, Cortez's crazed anger was held her firmly in the land of the living.

"Mam you must stay still," The doctor got another sedative ready since the first one had had little effect, "We must operate as soon as possible if we are to save your life!" He put the solution in her iv and Cortez soon relaxed.

"So..." Cortez managed to say with one eye opened wide and the other covered in a bloody patch, "What happened? At the university," The Major couldn't remeber much after turning to leave.

"Well one of the shifters left an explosive on one of the major support beams in that wing and when it blew up, the floor collapsed. Luckily you survived but lost...well..."

"Well?" The girl asked with not a hint of fear in her open eye.

"You had extensive damage to the right half of your body," The room grew silent until, slowly, a giggle turned into a full fledged laugh. Major Cortez was laughing so hard that blood began to seep from her mouth. This lasted for about ten seconds and then she passed out.

A while later Cortez heard a noise, like an alarm clock while your dreaming. It wasn't as annoying or loud but it was constant...it was...counting?

"97 percent," said the robotic voice, "99 percent...100 percent, SCALS fully loaded," There was one last soft beep and Cortez opened her eyes. She didn't see the world as before though, it wasn't just that she was in another room, her sight was different. More focussed...more precise.

"Well look who decided to come back to the land of the living!" Said a nurse beside Cortez, "You're so lucky! Your suit actually worked, most of the others sent the user into cardiac arrest after about five minutes,"

"What are you talking about? What suit?" Cortez looked down at the sheets. She used her left arm to throw the covers off and let out a silent scream when she saw her body. on the left side was bare skin and scars but on the right was chrome. Her arm, leg, and parts of her torso had been replaced by metal. Then she remebered her new vision and felt of her face...there was steel there as well.

"What you are feeling is the Second Chance at Life Suit or SCALS. It is a prototype biosuit that allows a severly crippled user to perform as well, if not better, normal human beings," As the nurse spoke, Cortez fixed her wide eyed gaze on her body, "I am activating the rest of your body so you should be able to move in 3...2...there we go!"

Cortez regained all feeling back in her arm. It was felt like a normal arm, only heavier, "So can I have my gear back, or atleast know where it is?"

"Yes Major, your stuff is at the front desk down the hall. However you are not allowed to move until-" The nurses head had been put through the wall. Cortez put on a shirt and bottom and went down the hall to get her guns and real clothes. She had but one thing on her mind. The Savior.
    ~The One and Only~

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Kiyoshi you should read this as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia felt the heat from the fire on her face. Even though the bubble around the three of them protected them from most of the heat and debre, it couldn't take away all of it. Her strength was being sapped away from the effort of keeping the bubble around them. Kairos thrashed around suddenly, scratching at his eyes and screaming. Tahlia nearly dropped him. She was reaching for wisps of air as she tried to force him into being calm. She couldn't keep her panic inside her skin anymore, and it began to leak out. The bubble flickered in and out of existence as Tahlia tried to get herself under control. "I can't...Ah..."

It was then when Reina grabbed hold of Kairos too, and began to help Tahlia drag him out. It was easier to pull him now. Her shifter turned it's focus now to keeping the bubble about, while Tahlia herself was more concerned with pulling Kairos. She followed Reina's directions, remembering now what exit she was talking about. Tahlia felt more confident now for some reason, and tried to hurry out of the flaming building. She would ask Reina questions later.
    Reina could sense the air of confidence. Kairos coming around even though he was still shook up from something. She'd have tofind out about it later. Tahlia had a little problem with te bubble but evrything is going okay now. We're almost to th edoor under the steps and it looks like we're gonna get out.

On opening the door to their escape and safety a vision flashed trough Reina's mind. It was Kiyoshi that person she had met while she was with Roki. She was coming into the building. But why? Reina had other flashes some one else was rididng to their rescue. She was distraught. How can she let them know that their already at the exit and that they should stay away.

She looked at Tahlia all paniced. I supposer tahlia wondered why she was in a state of panic when they were only one step away from being safe. But Reina knew she had to reach them. But only Kairos has that ability to share visions. What would she do now. Even with all the confusion she kept carrying kairos along with Tahlia's help. They made it safely outside but they had to now distance themselves from the burning building it was set to collapse any second now and even the after shock could be danger.

What do i do about Kiyoshi? She didn't now but she had to think of something fast. Tahlia would you take Kairos away from here. Don'ty go too far i don't want to lose him again. But there something else that i have to attend to before we leave.... Reina started off around the building but the distance was long and the time was short.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: FaeryTaleAngel, you might wanna read this =D)

Tahlia felt the panic come off in waves from Reina. It crippled Tahlia, and made the bubble around the three of them vanish. Numbly, Tahlia continued to pull Kairos out of the building. When they were outside, she turned her head in Reina's direction. "What's...Wrong?" But Reina only told her to get Kairos away from the building. But she could only kneel on the ground and wait for the panic and confusion to fade away. Tahlia was paralyzed by it.

Tahlia glanced up to see Reina running back to the burning building. She wanted to stop her from going in, but she couldn't move yet. Arella found her there, staring at the burning building. She tried to get Tahlia to move, but her panic was only adding to the paralysis. Tahlia tried to think of why Reina would run back inside. "Someone else is in there." She stiffly turned her head to wards Arella. "I need you...to tell anyone left in the building...to get out. Now." Tahlia then forced the panic down lower in her gut, and began to pull Kairos further away from the building.

Arella, who was beginning to get used to telling people things via telepathic-ly, focused on finding anyone left inside. She spoke firmly to them and said, "There is no one left inside the building. If you stay any longer you are only endangering your own life. Leave the building...Okay?" She made sure to send it to Reina as well.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at her hand as she took a sip of milk. "I can't imagine myself doing something like that." It was a little unbelievable. She looked at Kevin, "I'm not sure if I'm even strong enough for something like that. But, I'm willing to try. As long as you walk me through it a few times. I'm definitely not going to get this first try. Making the weapons out of wind is a bit harder then making them out of energy." She smiled at Kevin and Carlos, "I hope you too can bear with me. I'm really going to have to work at it." She took another sip as she stared at the cans. "This is really going to take a lot of work. Tell me how to do this again, Kevin."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information