AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Choice of a Death

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Not today, but on an early morning of one day, (( Start it then. ))
    And having me die when like..I go to sleep.
    Because If I knew,
    I'd like to accomplish so many things in one day.

- Tell my family I love them.
    - Tell all of my friends I love them.
    - Tell my friends and family I'll always watch over them.
    - Fight one last time on Pokemon on the DS with my friends, Tino, Luna, Andrew etc.
    - Have lots of laughs.
    - Tell the people I admire, that I do in fact Admire them.
    - Draw something amazing.
    - Have that be the day were I finish my book.
    - Eat a Strawberry Shortcake and a Whole Cheesecake.
    - Get to Call one of my bestest friends in the WORLD, Barry, one last time. (( To hear his voice. ))

And muchmuch more that I could just continue on for pages. ._.;
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAmy View Post
    I believe in karma. So what have to be, it would be.. But if for any reason i have the choice i would choose the first one i think.
    Farer is correct in this one. Karma means nothing if you are going to do yourself in.

Repentance has meaning though. Something that normally can't be forgiven no matter what you say (Blame the holding of grudges and harboring of hate in a person.) can be resolved and quickly forgotten in the form of a round to the brain.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

In 20 years, I want to see the future (though it doesn't exactly hold much promise) even if it means dying painfully.
    Derp.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I would carry on living.

I see life as something that one should try and enjoy and cherish as much as they possibly can. Dying today will not justify that. Being afraid of your death is like being afraid of life, as death is a part of life. I want to enjoy my life so I will make as much happiness and joy out of it until the day I die. I have done okay this far and nothing has yet dragged me down, and pain will not frighten me if it is a part of my future.

So I would rather live on now and die later, and that is how my answer shall remain.
    That which is; is the truth.

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

I dont understand.........
    Y is it that after 20yrs u'll die painfully.....strange....
    wat if U dont die painfully after 20yrs instead U die painfully now??
    it's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right?
    like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide(if someone's bad to u or U got rejected!)by either burning themself or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
    stuff like this happen often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....dont U guys too?
    Last edited by Star Gazer; 10-10-2008 at 03:11 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by kagome16 View Post
    I dont understand.........
    Y is it that after 20yrs u'll die painfully.....strange....
    wat if U dont die painfully after 20yrs instead U die painfully now??
    it's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right?
    like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide(if someone's bad to u or U got rejected!)by either burning themself or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
    stuff like this happen often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....dont U guys too?

I don't understand.........
    Why is it that after 20 years you'll die painfully.....Strange....
    what if you don't die painfully after 20yrs instead you die painfully now?? It's like,young people are more prone to danger than old people right? Like dying through an accident or trying to commit suicide (if someone's bad to you or you got rejected!) by either burning themselves or jumping off a 100 feet building!?
    stuff like this happens often right?I hear these things in the news all the time.....don't you guys too?

-------------------------------------------------

It annoyed me to read that. So I edited it.

And the answer to your question is what would you rather do. Don't take it literally. Okay? It's asking would you RATHER die now and have it be painless, or would you rather wait 20 more years and die painfully, if you were confronted in a situation like that and had to choose.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 10-10-2008 at 03:16 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

In 20 years I'll only be 35, which hopefully means I'll have a young family and a promising career... to die then - not to mention painfully - would be awful. But, if I die tomorrow I'll never even get to experience those things.

So, I can't choose. Neither option is something I want to happen ._.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I WOULD HAVE A BIG SLICE OF flaming death IN 20 YEARS.

Yeah, that is what I would! An' you can't stop me!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Today, and have it be the most painful death ever.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-a-chu!!! View Post
    But what if the way you die is something like getting paper cuts til you bleed to death??? Or getting eaten alive by fire-ants???
    How about a black hole...?
    you'd be stretched infinitely and die while time stops for the one falling in, but not for anyone else. A black hole is basically a curvature in space & time once you pass trough the event horizon it becomes extremely hot, with an insane amount of radiation (radiation is outside the black hole but it increases while inside) that alone will kill you. at the same time stretching you out infinitely , a black hole has infinite density and leads to infinite mas.
    If you Y, saw X fall into the black hole (while both Y & X had synchronized watches) and somehow although improbable saw X's watch the entire time, you would see it slow down, as it reaches the event horizon time would freeze on X's watch, then Y observes light from X redshift, reaching infinity thus X becomes invisible.
    Its impossible to escape the black holes gravity, it would take infinite power (while most likely impossible its just improbable) to escape the black hole, nothing gets away, not even light, and even light goes through the same process as described above. When light gets sucked in there is not shine or brightness within the black hole, thus a black hole.
    I would choose to live now and die later...I have better things to do than to die at this moment,and besides,I would leave some very precious people behind,and that's something I would never chose to do,mainly because I know how big is the pain of those left behind by the loved one...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 10-10-2008 at 04:33 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I would choose to die by eating a thousand cheese burgers! @.@
    hehe joking. ;P I really dont care how I'd die just as long as while I'm alive
    I accomplish something that makes my family's life more safe and enjoyable.
    To me nothing is more important then the good memories you share with the ones you love...

(Basically I'd rather die in 20 yrs)
    Last edited by Inamorata; 10-11-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

if I had to die, i'd choose a painless and fast method.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Banned Forum / Chat Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

I'd rather not die at all.

Pegasus Saint Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 08:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

today, painless

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I rather not die, but seeming like I have to choose one of them, I would rather die with no pain, today I guess <.< now I'm going to curse my surival in rl, but anyways yea painlessly.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Banned Forum / Chat Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You don't have to choose.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haze is Dreamin' View Post
    You don't have to choose.
    Then what is the point of posting in this thread if you're not going to choose??? Wouldn't that make the reply spam???

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pink-a-chu!!! View Post
    Then what is the point of posting in this thread if you're not going to choose??? Wouldn't that make the reply spam???
    Or it just means people are thinking outside the box.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I chose to die in 20 years, what happens when I do thing that will kill me before then?

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

i would want the most painful death, have the guy who made SAW plan it out. when i go i want to fill it.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote from my science teacher
    Curiosity killed the cat, but at least he knows how he died
    Meaning that I will live 20 years, but know how I died.

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

i would die today,i'm a brokenheart and i think i'll get over it so,i should die before it's unnecessary.
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Twenty year later. I still have tons to do for now. I wouldn't mind dying slowly and painfully. Pain and age do not matter at all.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Tomorrow and painless, I can't stand being in pain, I'd rather just have it over with.

And dying tomorrow means I won't have to pay off all my debts : D (school >.>)

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 01:15 AM
    That... is a good question.... I don't... know *looks around* WHERE AM I!?!?!?
    Threads

Painless.... i can't deal with pain....

Closed Thread

Thread Information