AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Code Geass R3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Angel9308 View Post
    It would be nice, since the last episode left me in suspence, as for lelouch I doubt that he died because, as originally posted it was most likely the maid that had been so loyal to him since the beginning, she could easily died for him as well, it is completly possible that lelouch is still alive since at the end, (spoiler) C.C wasn't
    Adressing the dead lelouch. She was addressing the driver whom looked suspiciously like lelouche. I'm assuming that the animators wanted you to THINK that he was dead as to not anticipate another season, but left enough to lead you to wonder how he could of survived. Just builds up suspence within the community of fans which is super smart of them, I have to give them props. Bravo!!!!
    Lelouch died. The two Code Geass writers have stated in several interviews that Lelouch is dead at the end of R2, and have included his name in official lists of deaths in the series.

Magazine scan. Lelouch's name is written in red just above the image of Shirley.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member bevoer is on a distinguished road bevoer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2009 05:39 AM
    Threads

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    more nonsence from the same guy/gal huh? Oh well that like saying there's still a real sequal to evangelion
    Mobile POS|Contactless POS|Fingerprint POS|Credit Card Terminal|Point of Sale

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 12:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

but they said that lelouch was dead. and it was a good ending for the anime lelouch is dead bringing the world's hatred over him so that it would vanish with his death...wont everybody call him a traitor is lelouch came back alive??....anyways lets wait and see weather they really make R3 or not.
    Last edited by Dead rose; 05-20-2009 at 01:42 AM.

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Lelouch vi Britannia is already dead. The writers wanted him dead, and he died, and that just made a brilliant ending epic.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Junior Member Sherry Vicious is on a distinguished road Sherry Vicious's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 04:50 PM
    Threads

The ending of this anime was very tragic yet perfect.
    I don't believe there will be a 3rd season and even though everyone thinks they could ruin it, I believe that the creators are too ginius to do that.
    Also you're explanation of Lelouch's death is unlike because Nunnuly saw through Lelouch before his death and it simply could not be Sayoko.
    Though the thing with the names is quite convincing...
    Be it whatever, I won't gather hopes until I know for sure.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

PPL!!! there IS a code geass R3!!!!!!!! there are already comercials in Japan!!
    Also watch this video :

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Vicious View Post
    PPL!!! there IS a code geass R3!!!!!!!! there are already comercials in Japan!!
    Also watch this video :
    Did you miss what I posted about the writers and directors of the series confirming that Lelouch is dead at the end of the series, and that they've had it published as fact in magazines?

Who cares about some fanmade video full of spectulation, when the people who actually made and wrote the series say he's dead?

Also, there's no commercials for it in Japan. There would have been an official statement from Sunrise saying they were going to continue it, and the trailers would be all over the internet.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-23-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Did you miss what I posted about the writers and directors of the series confirming that Lelouch is dead at the end of the series, and that they've had it published as fact in magazines?

Who cares about some fanmade video full of spectulation, when the people who actually made and wrote the series say he's dead?

Also, there's no commercials for it in Japan. There would have been an official statement from Sunrise saying they were going to continue it, and the trailers would be all over the internet.
    Simple: The confirmation was that Lelouch Lamperouge is dead.
    Lelouch Vi Britannia is ALIVE. commercials are just what I've heard from someone who's been to Japan and seen it.
    All we have to do is stop worrying bout this and w8

edit: Wait, I think I confused them o.O well. one of the two is confirmed dead. the other one is alive.
    Last edited by Sherry Vicious; 05-23-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Lelouch Vi Britannia is ALIVE. commercials are just what I've heard from someone who's been to Japan and seen it.

edit: Wait, I think I confused them o.O well. one of the two is confirmed dead. the other one is alive.
    ...they're the SAME PERSON.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 02:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Sweetie, I LIVE in Japan, and not once have I seen a commercial for a third series of Code Geass. Nor have I read anything about one in any of the magazines here.

Lulu is DEAD. Get over it.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmmm.... then I dunno what to think any more,
    I guess there's just the 'wait and see' thing.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If the Japanese person said there is no Code Geass R3, there is no Code Geass R3. It's all a sham. Unless there's a press conference or a trailer don't believe it. If ANN hasn't even announced it, why would you believe it?

Other rumors include: Fruits Basket Season Two, Shaman King Sequel, see a pattern?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    If the Japanese person said there is no Code Geass R3, there is no Code Geass R3. It's all a sham. Unless there's a press conference or a trailer don't believe it. If ANN hasn't even announced it, why would you believe it?

Other rumors include: Fruits Basket Season Two, Shaman King Sequel, see a pattern?
    The rumor about the Shaman King "sequel" is semi-true. The author has decided to give it a real ending, and has been releasing new chapters since February. Not exactly a "sequel", but it is a brief continuation, if only to give it a proper ending, 5 years after the end of the original publication.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The rumor about the Shaman King "sequel" is semi-true. The author has decided to give it a real ending, and has been releasing new chapters since February. Not exactly a "sequel", but it is a brief continuation, if only to give it a proper ending, 5 years after the end of the original publication.
    You're talkin' about the manga right? I meant the anime but there are also alot of spin-offs that count as sequels to some people like Funbari no Uta.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

If there is an R3, I am not going to watch it. Did you see FMA CoS? Worst thing ever.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Junior Member mobiusso is on a distinguished road mobiusso's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 06:39 AM
    Threads

Of course Lelouch died! Because even when you want to get the Code and become immortal,you have to die first!
    So IMO even if they wrote Lelouch's name in the death list it doesn't prove anything in that case ...
    He may be cosidered as something like zombie now ;p;p

But I don't think there'll be next season with Lulu as a main character. But they can make a whole new Code Geass series or OVA with a new main Character and story line.
    Last edited by mobiusso; 06-12-2009 at 07:01 AM.

Junior Member SaintShion is on a distinguished road SaintShion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2009 08:19 AM
    Threads

he's prob alive and ok.. but no S3.. cuz there's no point of ruining that epic ending.. y? cuz no1 ever guessed that ending.. even CC real Dream was not to be alone in this world and even "Lelouch made it real with the contract" whats the point of making live.. since they dream became true.. the world was destroyed according to lelouch and cc wasnt alone anymore.. the end.. to all those who thinks lelouch was dead plz read more and try to learn a little bit more about the plot.. but thats ok.. just dont say dumb things about.. "yo.. lelouch is dead no S3 quit being dumb".. plz.. if ppl wants to believe even is just a little dream or some hypothesis.. who cares.. quit being annoying..

Junior Member SaintShion is on a distinguished road SaintShion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2009 08:19 AM
    Threads

its easy to say someone's dead before an amazing resurrection start again.. or say.. yeah he's prob alive but who knows.. rofl.. merchandising ftw.. even that's the end of CD i bet no producer or writer will ever say.. yeah its the end of the series worst if the series ended so epic like that.. wow u gotta be really bad to believe producers and writers even if those are true.. anyway, its up to the ppl to think whats right or wrong or true or false..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information