AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who's the real king? Yugi or Pharao

Junior Member biestjes is on a distinguished road biestjes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2009 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who's the real king? Yugi or Pharao

"We will see who is the real king" mentioned Kaiba when the final battle begins (between Yugi and the Pharao). And it's a good question. Yugi is known like the King of the game but isn't it Pharao who duels most of the time and wins?

there are 3 answers:
    1) Yugi
    2) Pharao
    3) both, together they are indestructible

i think is 3) each of them is a strong duelist, seen like a challenge by much opponents but when they join together, you create an indestructible duelist.

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 12:38 PM
    Threads

Actually Yami/Atem/Phaoroh is the strongest of the two.... If it weren't for Yugi's timidity Yugi would have been able to resist the Shadow Realm when he dueled Pegeaus. It is only during the Millenium Saga when Yugi shows his true dueling spirit. But Yami has something Yugi doesn't. It's the power to alter fate....

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's right

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, I guess I sound like a nerd....><. But, hey. Yugi can only be strong when he is in the presence of Atem. And when you think about it, (at the time) Yami, when he dueled Pegeaus, he didn't know what the last card Yugi played, but he put his "faith" him Yugi and played Black Luster Ritual. And haven't you noticed that Yami only uses that card twice throughout all of the seasons? The second time was when he and Kaiba tag-teamed to duel the Big Five (who was taking the form of Five-God/Headed Dragon).

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

look, i realy think that the Pharao is the one who deserves the title of king. He didn't only win duel after duel but his friendship to Yugi is invaluable. but yugi has also beat the Pharao himself , 2 times. The Pharao is the great champion, that's for sure but if yugi can beat him then he has a big weakness. we have to accept that.

but hé, like i said, in my heart the Pharao is number one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I support you fully. Yami is the best.... But the weakness in him is that Yami doesn't want Yugi to feel weak, which is why he lost. The first duel between Yami and Yugi, Yami could have won, but let Yugi beat him. In the second duel, Yugi outwitted Yami and beat him. That was an intense duel. But it was pretty funny when Yami pulled Monster Reborn from his hand. Notice, he pulled it out and flipped it upwards. That meant that his hand was upside down. ><

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 09:45 PM
    Threads

Thats true but Yugi is the king of games, Yami is the well Pharaoh
    Sig By Yukari112

Junior Member wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou is a splendid one to behold wingedkuribou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2008 04:33 AM
    Threads

they are great in their own way..each is unique but then only one common thing i notice or is just only me that notice thiss but............................................... ...........................their HAIRDO is kinda weird for a great duelit try to imitate it IRL..maybe youll understand what i mean

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Well they both are equally, if I remember right, when they dueled pegasus, they both kept switching minds so pegasus could not read their minds. So they are both equally because they both did 50 percent of the work.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's perfectly said!

Junior Member shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896 is infamous around these parts shufei0718896's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 03:43 AM
    Threads

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads

I would have to say both together would be unbeatable.. One without the other, I am not sure yugi or the pharao could have survived this long without one another.. They both did it together and they should stay that way.. no need to split them. But I do have to say that each one are good on their own but together as one he is the best!!
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey! You forget that Yami stayed in Yugi's body throughout basically the entire Waking the Dragons season....

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well, I was going to say the pharaoh because he was the one that took on all the duels, but at the end of the whole anime, yugi defeats the pharaoh. For that reason, I would have to say that the strongest is Yugi.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Manic Shot WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

The pharao is stronger.Yugi was just lucky.
    You call it madness, but I call it love.(Byas)

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by WinterDream View Post
    The pharao is stronger.Yugi was just lucky.

Well if that's the case, then I could just say that the pharaoh was lucky in all the duels he had.

You're just mad because the pharaoh got owned by Yugi.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 08:36 PM
    Threads

the Pharao is the better one

Member Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai has a reputation beyond repute Ai no nai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 12:20 PM
    Threads

Default Yugi

Even after the pharaoh leaves you find out that yugi continued to be the greatest champion ever in the gx series.The pharaoh helped yugi become the king of games.
    This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you
    Now here I go. Shining Finger!!!!

Junior Member Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix has much to be proud of Harlan Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2009 11:11 PM
    Threads

Kings, by nature, pass down their royalty and title. Atem was once the king of games, but now Yugi is for defeating him in a duel.

So, the answer is both.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like all of your answers to my question. However, I'm sure, more then I was ever before, that the Pharaoh is the great hero! To the end, Yugi defeat him, not because he's is better or stronger, but because he know somehow what and how the pharaoh fight in a duel. that's the reason he won that famous duel. Not more then that. Without knowing that, Yugi had never been able to beat the true king of games!!!

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Threads

The Pharaoh is the stronger duelist.

Yugi basically says so in the GX finale when he duels Jaden and the Pharaoh comes out to duel Jaden.

Closed Thread

Thread Information