AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Perfect Anime for an AMV O_o

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Default Perfect Anime for an AMV O_o

Oki so not sure if it's the right place to post this, so sorry if it >_>

I am a Video Maker, and I have been stuck...I ran out of anime's! I just wanted to know if any had any good ones to suggest ^.^ I really don't know a whole lot of animes lol. Basic Adult Swim ones and most of Funimation ones. also a few others...but anyway, I'd love to hear about some new anime! If it's not too much trouble. Hehe =]

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Would you mind giving us the titles of the ones you've already used? Also, what kind of AMV do you specialize in, if any? Action, romance...

I recommend Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Let's see...I have used

-Final Fantasy
    -Fruits Basket
    -Lucky Star
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -Rumbling Hearts
    -Rosario to Vampire

I can make any kind though I like to use techno songs alot =]

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Air Gear seems good with all that action going on. Put on some upbeats while you're at it xD

And as Datenshi said.
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sword Of The Stranger.There hasn't been a succesful one yet.
    -Hayate The Combat Butler
    -Buso Renkin
    -Tokko

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ohh ty That Little Unleh & Aka Ari Kurosaki for teh idea's XD I shall look into them at once XD

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann should do nicely.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Datenshi I love Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei! It's so cute/funny =] I am working on getting some clips so I can try to make a AMV for it =]

Air Gear looks interesting I am going to watch more episodes see if I can do anything with it.

I really like using sad songs for AMV's also so I guess you can say I am good at these kind of AMV's

-Techno (E.G.Anime Dance Party)
    -Sad/Tragic (E.G. Yuna's Eyes)

Currently looking into the other anime's you guys have suggested

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I want to make one for Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy. I was also thinking of producing one of those two anime series' together with Lucky Star, School Rumble, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, and then Elfen Lied for fun. The song would be one of the remixes from the Lucky Star remix album.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I'm an AMV maker too. =3

I like to use Vampire Knight because it's only 13 episodes long and I have all of them on my comp. I want to use Romeo x Juliet, Darker Than Black, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, and Special A. I recommend all those anime to you too. = )

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I want to make one for Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy. I was also thinking of producing one of those two anime series' together with Lucky Star, School Rumble, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, and then Elfen Lied for fun. The song would be one of the remixes from the Lucky Star remix album.

That sounds cool o.o I totally would watch that haha =]

jingle, what's RomeXJuliet (I have an idea from teh title haha) It sounds interesting O_O

I have sony vegas and therefore still learning to USE it haha I am nub at it XD

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post

jingle, what's RomeXJuliet (I have an idea from teh title haha) It sounds interesting O_O

Here's the trailer:

Though IMO the trailer isn't very well done. = /

Oh well, it's one of my favorite anime anyway. ^^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Looks intersting =] Maybe I should look into making AMV for that O_o

Yay I have idea's now! But please keep em coming ^,^

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by twilightdreams View Post
    That sounds cool o.o I totally would watch that haha =]
    I also plan to make one of Elfen Lied which I want to go with the first School Rumble opening song "Scramble". That would be hilarious because the dark atmosphere of the anime does not go well with the happy song at all, which is what I want. It would be really funny.
    That which is; is the truth.

The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Alice Be Mine
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I personally would say Princess TuTu.

• Dance scenes can go with nearly any music.
    • But it also has an actual story line to use as well
    • There's also a few battles with swords and stuff
    • and of course there's a few funny & love scenes
    Last edited by Rainbow Crash; 09-12-2008 at 04:15 PM.

[I'm Gloomy]

今日...明日...永遠に...

Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr | Buy Artisan Crafts (Paintings & Vectors on Etsy)
    >>>Enter the WOTM<<<
    Theme: Pokemon

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Definitely Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Code Geass will do nicely too, along with ragtime music. uhm...I specialize more on comedy =w=;

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I personally would say Princess TuTu.

• Dance scenes can go with nearly any music.
    • But it also has an actual story line to use as well
    • There's also a few battles with swords and stuff
    • and of course there's a few funny & love scenes

See I have heard some of the soundtrack from that anime, and just the soundtrack alone made me interested, I have yet to see it =] But if you put it that way =] I shall seee. (Might have th perfect soing for it!)

Oh gosh Kajiwara that is totally funny hehe =] if you do end making it I wanna seee!

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How about D.N.Angel?
    It has its share of comedy, romance, and action. One of my favs. *Demoni stamp of approval* : D

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Well might i recommend Hellsing.Real nice anime for AMV.Especially if you combine songs like Ramstain or any harder metal or something like that.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

I have seen lots of AMV and by far those that are about DBZ are the best in my opinion. They go best with rock music like Bullet For My Valentine or Linkin Park.
    "Fear....fear attracts the fearful. The strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post
    How about D.N.Angel?
    It has its share of comedy, romance, and action. One of my favs. *Demoni stamp of approval* : D
    Hah I have read most of the manga. I never thought of that!

I'v been all amv'ed out lately I am trying to learn to mask and etc. I am working on some for the ideas you guys gave =]

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

I am an AMV maker myself, though sadly my Windows Movie Maker sucks. But I have a Sony Movie Maker now. Those tend to be great with affects, which an AMV is usually about.. to make the music video with affects that'll make viewers go, "WOW".xD But, i'd reccomend you put some really good anime like Gurren Lagann. At least one perfect song to match it.

Or a cute video, with random music.. and Lucky Star as the anime.xDD Post it on AF sometime as well!;]
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Starleaf*~ View Post
    I am an AMV maker myself, though sadly my Windows Movie Maker sucks. But I have a Sony Movie Maker now. Those tend to be great with affects, which an AMV is usually about.. to make the music video with affects that'll make viewers go, "WOW".xD But, i'd reccomend you put some really good anime like Gurren Lagann. At least one perfect song to match it.

Or a cute video, with random music.. and Lucky Star as the anime.xDD Post it on AF sometime as well!;]

=D I actually am working on a Lucky Star/Haruhi video with that song Waka Laka hehe. It's coming out.

I also think effects are great on videos, but what truely makes a good video is if the music fits perfectly with the song.

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

mmmm,
    Hellsing
    Vampire knight
    Pokemon (good for techno)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

erm ok I got some good animes, tyvm you guys, now I need songs T_T

Closed Thread

Thread Information