AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: one peace

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

Default one peace

has any one seen one peace lately ...............the last one i saw was when they meet crocadile and loofy was drowning
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I have episodes 1-51. I personally like it, especially the original Japanese version of the anime.

I am currently on my favourite episode which is the one based on Zoro's past when he became a swordsman and was still a student. When he was always fighting that girl to try and beat her. Such a good story, especially because of what happens. Although that would be a spoiler.

Great anime.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 08:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I have episodes 1-51. I personally like it, especially the original Japanese version of the anime.

I am currently on my favourite episode which is the one based on Zoro's past when he became a swordsman and was still a student. When he was always fighting that girl to try and beat her. Such a good story, especially because of what happens. Although that would be a spoiler.

Great anime.
    isn't that one befor the one i mentioned its been a year sence i have seen it
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

No.

The one before the one I mentioned is the session where Luffy, Zoro, Nami and Ussop go to that deserted island which is inhabited only by strange distorted animals that are owned by a man stuck in a treasure chest. His chest area is hidden and stuck in the chest anyway. (Pun not intended.)
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm awaiting for the price to fall at LEAST to 30 dollars to buy it.40 dollars is outrageous if it doesn't come in an X-tra large t-shirt bundled up!

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    I'm awaiting for the price to fall at LEAST to 30 dollars to buy it.40 dollars is outrageous if it doesn't come in an X-tra large t-shirt bundled up!
    Amazon has it for $22 right now.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

ive seen one piece till the part the go up 2 the the sky but i dont now wer i can see it since they stop putting it on toonami...

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Doom85 I rarely buy stuff from the internets
    @Orcius I really hope Toonami puts it back to the Skypeia Arc.My best theory is it got too gory after that.There isn't alot of blood, but more of two guys without shirts on fighting.Not Toonami approved.Toonami needs to get some cajones and stop giving Ben 10 10 slots a day.

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    @Doom85 I rarely buy stuff from the internets
    @Orcius I really hope Toonami puts it back to the Skypeia Arc.My best theory is it got too gory after that.There isn't alot of blood, but more of two guys without shirts on fighting.Not Toonami approved.Toonami needs to get some cajones and stop giving Ben 10 10 slots a day.
    so so true man and thanks i needed that laugh.

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

Yeah, I'm currently watching it, at episode 317 right now. It just gets better and better.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Wait, you're only on Alabasta?

HOPE YOU LIKE MISS ALL SUNDAY, YOU'LL BE SEEING A LOT OF HER SOON ENOUGH.

Also the Davy Back fight is highly amusing filler.

Senior Member shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou has a reputation beyond repute shinzou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2008 05:00 PM
    Threads

I lol'd after reading. I thought that one peace was a different anime to one piece. Anyways, this anime doesn't really interest me...
    Check my Youtube Channel out!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=shinkun7

"Well, then, i suppose it's about time we all set about wiping our collective asses" - negi springfield (ROFL)

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shinzou View Post
    I lol'd after reading. I thought that one peace was a different anime to one piece. Anyways, this anime doesn't really interest me...

Have to agree, One piece never appealed to me in any way really.
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by shinzou View Post
    I was gonna say that. D=

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Wait, you're only on Alabasta?

HOPE YOU LIKE MISS ALL SUNDAY, YOU'LL BE SEEING A LOT OF HER SOON ENOUGH.

Also the Davy Back fight is highly amusing filler.
    Believe it or not, it wasn't filler. It was in the manga, and will be referenced again later in the series. G8 was filler, though.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Believe it or not, it wasn't filler. It was in the manga, and will be referenced again later in the series. G8 was filler, though.
    Some parts are fillers.I have to say that Miss Wendsday wins my vote on annoying character.All she did was complain.OH SHOOT!I just complained. DANGIT!
    Last edited by Diocletian; 08-28-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

First off, Kagomei, you CanNot spell.

But on the Real topic, It puzzled me why Cartoon Network would go out and show the (infamous) 4kidTv version but when they got the Funimation version they go with a little ways and then stop all the sudden.
    I got the first English (Funimation) Dvd and I went as far as Cartoon Network went, I'm up to the middle of the sky-land place arc thingie.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

Well Honestly i consider myself as a ONE PIECE FREACK, i've been watching the japanese version with subs scince last year i think. right now i'm in the 368th episode in the Thriller Bark Saga, looks like this anime has no end, and i love it to death OwO.

I also start to buy the new version from funimation and it rocks, its just like watching the raws but english dubed, not like the F*** **** that 4Kids did to it before with all the cesorship and stuff, anyways i think there is still a loooooooooong way until funimation gets up to date with the apisodes of One Piece.
    Last edited by Hugo-Kof; 10-26-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am not much of a One Piece fan, the show is decent at best, the manga is ok as well, I own volumes 1 - 13 of it, the Alabasta Arc was a tiny bit boring to me but I bet fans of the show disagree with that, but yea, the show is decent.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I could have sworn they streeeeeetched it out longer than it was in the manga, though. I could be mistaken.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Closed Thread

Thread Information