AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heros: Chapters 2-4

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heros: Chapters 2-4 (PG-13)

(All right, I'm going to put some colors to some quotes so everyone won't get confused with the characters. Here's the list:
    Takashi
    Griffin
    Hector
    Jason
    Louis
    (Other Characters)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1410 hours
    Stair well of an abandoned building.
    Enroute to 5th floor to access Empire State Building.

As Echo Squad went up the stairs, Takashi kicked open the door to the fifth floor and imedietally kick the nearest door in the hallway. The team imedietally moved to the nearest window and broke the glass. Takashi shot a grapple to the other side and set a line to their side.

"I'll go first. Jason you'll go next and Hector will go last. Got it?"

The team nodded their heads. Takashi moved to the rope and began to pull himself across the rope. A terrorist head popped up on the 13th floor and spotted Takashi.

"We got company!"

A terrorist on the roof with a sniper rifle responded.

"I'll take care of him..."

Hector looked up on the roof and spotted the terrorist.

"Damn! Look out Takashi! We got a sniper!"

Takashi got the message but it was too late for him to turn back he had to cross. The terrorist aimed his rifle at Takashi as he moved his scope to Takashi's head. Suddenly, a sniper shot was heard and the sniper on the roof dropped.

"What was that?!"
    "Dunno, at least Takashi's alright."

Someone responded on the squads com.

"This is Lieutenant Louis reporting. Part of the British SAS. Sorry I'm late, I had to take care some business. What did I miss?"
    "You didn't miss anything. Except the part that I almost got shot."
    "You're late to the party!"

As Louis took care of the spotters, Takashi and the others made their way across the line.

"I'll take care of anyone else trying to get you guys. Keep going, Griffin is waiting inside."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-14-2008 at 08:57 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Continuing with the story from Chapter 2. Remeber to remind me as usual. It's PG-13 from this point on.)

As Echo Squad continued up to the target room with all the hostages, they came across a group of 3 terrorists in the offices. Their very first firefight as a team has begun.

"Team, take cover!"

Bullets flew over their heads as they hid behind walls, concealing themselfs.

"Hector, stay put and surpress the targets. Jason, you and I will go around and flank them. Got it?"
    "Understood sir."

Hector popped out of cover and began spraying the area with his M248 SAW as the terrorist pulled their heads down and began shouting to each other. During that time Takashi moved left and Jason took right. They moved slowly to their targets and took their time. Hector took cover as he began to reload. His hands were so fast that he reloaded the machine gun faster than a normal human can. The terrorist began srpaying again, still wondering what's going on. As Takashi and Jason reached their destination, they popped the corners and began shooting, Takashi first. The first two dropped but the third turned his attention to Takashi but was blasted from behind by Jason. Three terrorist dead. There was blood on the wall behind Jason and a hole in the third terrorist.

"Good work. Team, regroup."

As the team regrouped, they exited the office and headed toward another stairwell that took them up to their target room. More terrorist intercepted their position. The terrorist had the upper level advantage. Takashi pulled out a grenade, pulled the safety pin, and waited for 3 seconds.

"Grenade out!"

Takashi tossed the grenade upward to the terrorist and detonated as soon the grenade reached the terrorist's floor. Echo Squad began rushing their position to check to see if the terrorist were dead. When they arrived, the terrorist were lying dead. The grenade throw was perfect. The team exited the stairwell on their target floor and continued through the halls. As they headed toward the target room, they stacked up.

"Anyone got flashbangs?"
    "No. I got stun grenades."
    "Smoke here, sir."
    "Alright. We're going to use the stun grenades instead."

A voice suddenly cracked over the com.

"I wouldn't rush in if I were you..."
    "Who's that? Identify yourself."
    "Name's Griffen. SAS Covert Ops Soilder. They have two traps set in the room you're about to enter. A trip bomb with a thin unseeable wire...and a set of terrorist with hostages and their leader, all of them are looking at the door you're about to enter."
    "And do you know all of this?"
    "I'm looking at them in the ventlation shaft."
    "Louis. Griffen says that their is a trip bomb and terrorist waiting for us. Please confirm."
    "Confirm. They do have the traps set up for up. You better leave this one up to Griffen."
    "Alright Griffen, let's see what you can do."
    "Okay. Get back. Flash out..."

As the team stepped back from the door, Griffen busted the shaft door. He tossed a flashbang and put his head back up. When the flashbang detonated, he came down and squeezed the trigger on his suppressed MP5. Only 5 shots were heared. Then 7 more shots were heared in the room. Louis backed up Griffen with his sniper skills killing off 2 more terrorist that came into the room. A explosion blasting the door open, creating a somewhat dense fog. The team raised their guns to the blasted door. A figure was standing in the smoke. It was Griffen. He had the height of a normal teenager and the normal looks, but his silver streaks on his black hair was very bright, he can blend into a crowd of people without warning.

"Leader's taking a female hostage with him to the maintence. Better come in and secure the rest. Then we'll takcle the leader head on."
    "Good work Griffen. Louis make your way down to us on the first floor. It's time to finish this."
    "Roger that."

As the team regrouped in the room, they began securing the hostages. No hostages said a word. Takashi took a look at Griffen for a few seconds. He liked how Griffen looked.

"You look like just an ordinary teenager. Yet you have some skills with guns."
    "As someone said, 'Looks aren't all important.'
    "Hostages secured."
    "Good, let's move.

Echo Squad moved through the offices and made their way to the elevators. Takashi pressed the down button on the panel. As the elevator made its way up. Takashi began devising a plan to finsh the operation.

"Well this is strange. The hostages didn't say a word...Do you think their afraid???"
    "That's what I like to find out..."
    "Team, we'll be entering the maintience room with the bomb, hostage, and leader. We'll use flashbangs this time since Griffen has some.

The elevator doors opened. Echo Squad entered the elevator and press the basement button. The elevator began moving to the basement. The elevator stopped on the first floor. As the doors opened, Louis was standing at the door.

"Hey guys. Nice to see we're all getting along."
    "Come on, into the elevator."

Louis entered the elevator as the elevator doors closed. The elevator continued to move down.

Baseplate what should we do about the leader?"

"(static)...You are to kill...leader on site...do not...shoot the pipes or the..."

The elevator doors opened. The team exited the door and made their way to the maintinence room. When they got to the door to the maintence, they stacked up.

" 'Don't shoot the pipes' ? What do they mean by 'don't shoot the pipes'?
    "Some of the pipe contain gas and fumes that can set start a fire and explode. We have to be careful here."
    "What about the other do not shoot part?"
    "Hostage. Griffen, throw a flashbang. Team, upon detonation, clear the room."
    "Roger. Flash out."

Griffen opened the door slightly and threw a flashbang. The flashbang detonated and Takashi pushed the door inward. The team fire single shots at the terrorists' head. All but the leader dropped. Blood was splattered on to the walls behind them. As the leader regain his focus from the flashbang, he held the female hostage tight and had his Desert Eagle ready. He quickly took a fast look at the team. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A squad cosisting of all teenagers. The leader wanted to shoot someone but Louis used his M21 and shot the leader in the head. Blood came from the leader's head and on to the wall as he drop his pistol and the hostage.

"Target down."
    "Good work. Jason, get to work on the bomb."
    "Understood."
    "I'll secure the hostage."

Jason walked over to the bomb which is about 4 feet tall and pulled off the panel. He took out a cutting wire and began cutting the wires.

"This is too easy...Missions are usually longer than this. They should've sent in Rainbow to do this."
    "Maybe their intel was off. Maybe they overestimated the terrorist's plans."
    "Hostage secure. It can be a set up. To test our skills to see if it up to date.
    "No way...if it was a set up, we wouldn't be using real bullets. We'll find out soon enough."
    "All appropriate wires cut. Bomb defused."

Jason picked up the panel and discovered something that was unusual.

"Hey guys, take a look at this."

The team moved to Jason to look at the panel.

"A.O.H? What's that's supposed to mean?"
    "Probaly a name for the terrorist group we just killed."
    "Or a code for something we didn't know."
    "We'll take it back to intel. Baseplate will have something or two about it."

A strange sound came from the bomb. It almost sounded like it was about to go off.

"Wait. The bomb's not supposed to do that."
    "The bomb is remote detonated! Everyone, take cover!"

Echo Squad took cover. Takashi and Hector went behind the pipes. Griffen grabbed the hostage and dived into a corner while Jason moved to the corner across from Griffen. Louis went to the back of the room. A bright white light filled the room as the bomb detonated.

Later...

As the light vanished, Takashi peeked his head over the pipes. The lights were out, but the room looked the same. He wonder if this was right. He also wondered if they were actually dead or not.

"Team, status."
    "Green, sir. Wait. Where's the hostage? I was covering her a second ago, but now she's gone.
    "I'm fine. What's going on? The door we opened a second ago is closed again."
    "Good to go, sir. The bomb's gone as well. There's no ashes here. Am I haucinating?"
    "No injuries here. Everything is still the same. What's going on?"

The door that Echo Squad opened a second ago was closed again. But the door opens slowly all the sudden.

"(wispering) Get down. Now!"

The door was now fully opened. Griffen in a dark corner got a glimps at the figure that enterd the room.

"(wispering) If that's the true leader, take him. I don't know what is happening right now but we're going to find out."

Griffen looked suprised. The figure was a girl. She had a strange black coat on. She also has flame-red hair that was luminating like a fire and flame-red eyes. She also had a strange looking pendent, with a sword in her hand.

"(whispering) Sir...this figure is not the leader...it's a girl..."
    "(whispering) What?!"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-03-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Made some changes.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just a note... I couldn't read it because with the theme I have, it's really hard to read the colors. I had to keep checking back and then highlighting the text.

It takes talent to be able to write in script, but I'm not sure if this is script because there's no direction. It's like they're standing around talking. And that's it. That's boring.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Oh, I see...I'll try to get back to those stories and edit them when I get the chance. I would also try to keep the story moving in one direction. Thanks for some advice.

EDIT: Its best to read this using the default theme.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 09-16-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Well, it's time that I finished this. Oh, and new characters:
    Shana
    Alastor
    Oji
    )

(whispering) Sir...this figure is not the leader...it's a girl...
    (whispering) What?!

Takashi peeked his head under one the pipes and got the glimps of the figure. Griffen was right about the figure being a girl but something didn't looked right about the girl.

(whispering) Okay, I want to find out who this girl is. By the looks of her, she doesn't look human. We need some answer here...
    (whispering) Roger that.

As Griffen and Jason-still in the shadows-moved toward the girl, Jason brought his weapon's barrel up to the girls head. Griffen immedietaly shook his head to Jason. He immedietaly stopped moving. Griffen gave some hand signs to Jason. Jason knew what those hand signs mean and began taking slower steps closer to the girl. Before Griffen and Jason were withing a couple steps of the girl. She pulled out a sword from her wardrobe that made both Griffen and Jason come to a sudden stop.

"I'm the flame-haze of Alastor, Shana."
    (whispering) Shana?
    "You have been called to us to bring an end to our enemies that bring chaos to the world. We are...The Academy of Heros. So stop hiding, Echo Squad, unless you want to cowar out."

Griffen nodded his head to Jason. Jason nodded back. Both of them popped out of the shadows and moved point-blank range to Shana. They readied their knifes up to Shana's neck.

"Okay then, we need to ask you some questions? Did you form this?"
    "And what are you? You're not human?"
    "I will assure you that we will cause no harm."
    "And who said that?"
    "I did. My name is Oji. I am the leader of the Academy of Heros. Welcome. We are in need of you assistance."

A pause with the team looking at each other.

"Can we even trust you?"
    "We'll keep our turst."
    "Team...stand down..."

The team nodded as they put their weapon barrels down.

"Good. (smiling) Welcome to the Academy of Heros...."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information