AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Des Designs

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the font, but think it'd go better with some grungrier effects then that icy effect.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

@Gogo: Thnx for the comment ^^ Glad to hear (read) I`m improving my blending =D I lowered the opacity on the sharpen layer to like 60-70% to be sure it didn`t become too sharpened hehe.

@Unlli: Okey.
    I`ll give you a gift with very vivid colours XD

@Twila: Thnx for getting this thread to the 5`th page XD
    Which sig was you talking about btw, the last one or the one with the bear?
    -------------

After some time being annoyed that I wasn`t able to erase the right parts, I`ve made a new sig, in 2 versions.
    It`s just the blurring thats diffrent.

On the first one I tried to get those bands to look like they were flowing backwards into the bg or something.
    Like there is one wall in the left of the sig, and another wall in the back

I like this one the most.

Second one I well you see the diffrence probably.

Don`t like the text on it, even though it`s pretty much the same, but the colors is blah :P
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

heh heh

You overdid the depth bit. Now it looks like it isn't even there. And there's no flow. It makes it harder to get what's going on. And aren't those cloth strands to the left a bit sharp?

This tag can be great if you just work on the flow. That way, even the depth won't look overdone.

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Overdid the depth? :O
    I used like 1.2 on gaussian blur, thats pretty low :P
    But it had depth before I added that so hmm.

Yeah was that flow thing *sigh* hehe

And I just have to :P
    Unli says:
    There's no such thing as over depth!
    --------

Well I supose I can post the sig I made for SOTW endorsment now since it got disqualitfied for being 10px too high :P
    (Don`t know what I was thinking about when I chose that dim, I normally follow the rules :P)
    And I worked hard on it, even PS crashed once so I had to start over again, and I had come to the textwork when that happened :P

Last edited by Des; 11-29-2008 at 06:50 AM.
    Yey

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gift for Unli/Unleh

Yey

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*<3333*
    I love the pink and yellow! It's like the walls of my room >XDD

Although...I think you should improve on your overall backgrounds ^^;;;;;; *sweats badly*
    *butt kicked*
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ` Unleh View Post
    *<3333*
    I love the pink and yellow! It's like the walls of my room >XDD

Although...I think you should improve on your overall backgrounds ^^;;;;;; *sweats badly*
    *butt kicked*
    Lol and I was affraid it was too girly for you, then you have pink walls XDDD

Ok, and don`t sweat dude XD
    Yey

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~Your gifite rocks!! O__O; I love the pinkish-stlye!! (=pink-freak) and you've chosen a matching font =O lovely <3333

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hihi thnx Missy ^^
    You like pink, then you`ll like the color of the sig I made with Maru`s Fashion tut XD
    (Had to check out what tut Karuto had one :P)

One more, it`s more or less after Unli`s Odessy tut, but I didn`t look at it at all on this one =)
    (The reason this is a space theme is becaus that girl and that big moon was one render)

And I have no idea who that girl is, Lunar fox is just something I came up with right at the end of it.
    Last edited by Des; 12-05-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    Yey

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice blending job with the Bleach sig. It's much better as far as that goes. I really like the background on the right side, but then when you get to the left side, you kind of lose the nice feeling of the right. I think the green is too dark. Maybe use some gradients of the colors on the right to spruce up the background?

I like the smooth look on this one, though. Great work!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Thank you Mira for the comment :3
    Which Bleach sig was it you were talking about?
    Since your mentioning green, it`s that Arracan guy sig right?
    On the left side I tried to creat depth by blurring the whole sig right, then erasing on some of those pillar or what to call them, and leave some of them blurred.
    But it became too empty on that side

The Fox girl sig I think the moon is too big, so I did triy to make it smaller with layer mask and pen tool, but that became very wrong lol.
    -----------------

Oh my, one week since last update :O
    I`ve been pretty lazy this week, and have been reading One piece manga XD

So new set:

Yey

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Last one was sucky, I know =P
    -----------------------------

Yeasterday I playing around with an c4d and smudging, and got a result that looked fire-ish, so I wanted to make a new Ace sig with it.
    So the new sig may look like I have used grunge brushes, but it`s only smudging and a stock image.

I had to edit the first result a bit, first result was
    Yey

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There is a lot of negative space.
    And there is some blatant spatter on the right side.
    Also, the text doesn't seem to fit too well.
    That's just me though.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

mmm...

Not so good. All that smudging is not helping. And Balance is right about the negative space. Maybe if you worked on some lighting and shadows or used some clip-masks, you could reduce some of that negative space.
    That splatter is a bit disturbing and so is the text.

Try a little harder, Des ^^

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@ Balance:
    Blatant splatter on the right, you mean the whole side behind Ace`s back then or that dark colored spot up in the corner?
    The text, yeah I think so too now.

@ Karuto:
    Well now I`ve tried this too, and learned somethings by that prosess =)
    Though becaus it looks like grunge, I don`t really like it, grunge is too basic :P
    So now I know how to make grunge without brushes lol.
    Yey

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

3 days ago since last post.

I was bored, now I`m tired and before I go to bed, heres a new sig XD

It`s not just me being tired that it looks too blurred right?
    Yey

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2015 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

I think you did a very good job on the sig Des, like always you get better and better and since I first saw you post a sig in your collection, you have gotten better and that has not ended. I like the color of your sig the most, the rest is decent and well keep at it Des. Truthfully, I can't see the text too good.

Rating - 8/10
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 12-20-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I really like it, but as Raiken said, the text is kinda hard to read.

Really good!

Siggy by me!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

[Latests signature] To me it looks too plain, it looks like you pasted a extraction into a blurred poor quality stock and random added a c4d. Over sharpened extraction if you ask me, other than the text I don't see anything in the foreground =/

The lighting on the right and c4d don't really match (c4d part on the left).

More foreground effects, and more effects over all. I did however like the simplicity of signature two in post 109, but other than that I don't see much variation in your style or work.

On post 111, the bottom red splatter brush bother's me, and the avatar should be somewhat sharper, but it otherwise good job.

Overall tip use more effects to kill that nasty neg space, but I see your improvement and I congratulate you.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I should have thanked you three for the comments weeks ago really ^^;
    Thnx.

A new sig (meh. poor I think =P)

It started of me wanting to follow a tutorial, where I had to use a stock img, but then found a nice c4d thing, and made those yellow lines and stopped following the tut after reading step 1 lol.

Too easy, I know :P
    Last edited by Des; 01-04-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    Yey

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wow the time goes fast, gone 5 days already since last sig :O
    And no comments, well no suprise really seeing how the last one sucked :P

This one you can say is the result of me actually going to make something else, an LP, went through all the extracts I had to find a fitting anime figure for that LP and came over a rock kid and came up with the text for it then :3

Comments are appriciated ^^
    ----------

*sigh*
    No comments :|
    Come on people say something, anything :/

And a sig I made from a tut, was bored and had to make something.
    Last edited by Des; 01-12-2009 at 08:22 PM.
    Yey

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~Comments are on the way xDD

Final Fantasy siggi:
    Okay...dont mind me saying this but...i dont like this, dear ^^"
    I dont like the flower on the left side and same goes for the border. Maybe you should have added more contrast and maybe could have changed the colors...you should try to use some texttures...

Guitar sig:
    Colors are very well chosed, everything is very well placed. You could have added a bit more contrast to the little guy...^^

Guitar avvie:
    It seems like you just cutted that avvie out of the siggie...xD come on, des...be more creative with avvies =3

Trance sig:

I like it overall...but i think another font would match more...^^

Trance avvie:
    ...xD again..try to be more creative with avvies...xD

Halo sig:
    Awsome ^^...but that color sucks...xD Maybe some light textures would bring more "live" into that siggie...?

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2015 10:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Well I usually like to start off by showing you my personal favorite signature a member makes so....

http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs41/f/20...DesDesigns.png

This one is nice. Everything about the sig is great and the text goes really good with the color so I believe you did a fine job on this one.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r..._cloudcopy.png

I don't like this one too much either, its too bright and not done too well. Sorry that I sound rude.

As for the other sigs and avatars, they are all basic but still done well. I see you are still getting better Des, so keep it up.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 01-13-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@ Miss-I:
    I don`t like it either :P
    Like I keep saying, I don`t make avvis, once in awhile I just crop the sig to maybe have something to change to.
    TRance sig: I didn`t save the psd for that one xP Was just a quicky to have a trancy sig on a trance forum instead of an anime sig XD

@Raiken:
    Sorry that I sound rude.
    Hey any comment is better then none
    And whats the point in posting new stuff here if I don`t get any comments.
    ---------------

Sooo, I`ve made a siggy gift for Konata.
    Hope she likes it :3
    I made 2 versions, Unleh said I should put the text the same way as the flow went so.

V1:

V2:

And hopefully I`ll make some more gifts soon

(Credits to Boxer over on animerender for the render, better late then never)
    Last edited by Des; 01-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    Yey

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

When Unli said "get the text in line with the flow" I'm sure he meant "do a little more to it so that even the text looks like it flowing". He didn't mean JUST rotate it in the direction of the flow.
    And I remember telling you to work with the lighting and adjust the colors.

Guitar hero sig::
    This is totally AWESOMENESS <3333
    I really must try that 2-shadow thing. And why does that extract look stretched??

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information