AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My first cosplay!

Senior Member Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: sarahstatic

Default My first cosplay!

Me and my boyfriend went to Otakon2008 as Tifa and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII (Game version, not AC version!). This was the first time I made my own costume, though I have cosplayed before. Back at Otakon2005 I went as Rikku from Final Fantasy X, and Chii from Chobits. I dont have pictures of these though u_u;

I was pretty iffy about posting these pics, because of the fact that I am uncomfortable with my weight in them. But I have decided to show you all, in hopes that you wont mind. n_n;;;;

Btw, I got extentions put in by my best friend, and I personally spiked my boyfriends hair. XD We also put the costumes together ourselves, we did not buy them (we did buy some of the parts, OBVIOUSLY.) as you will probably be able to tell by the crappiness... ;_; OH! And a friend of ours made the buster sword for us. :p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	otakon002.jpg‎
Views:	175
Size:	678.1 KB
ID:	22283   Click image for larger version

Name:	otakon001.jpg‎
Views:	126
Size:	664.4 KB
ID:	22284   Click image for larger version

Name:	SL381940.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	22285  

You
    dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?

f a c e b o o k .

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I love your outfit XD you really made that?
    Awesome!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty cool. I've always been surprised at FFVII's staying power. But it works.

Junior Member angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie has a reputation beyond repute angryveggie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2008 09:55 PM
    Threads

Oh, noice! I think you two pulled off both costumes nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rena View Post
    I personally spiked my boyfriends hair. XD
    Haha, and it looks awesome! xP
    How long did it take you to do that, anyway?

The only emperor
    is the emperor of ice-cream

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

hoped the weather was nice when you cosplayed cuz it would of sucked if it had rain and have all that hair gel ran down into your boyfriends eye's

Senior Member Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena has a reputation beyond repute Rena's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Rainbow - Yes! We really made them. ^_^-b
    @Veggie - It took about an hour in the bathroom of his apartment. He was so restless while I was doing it... I was like awe<3 But then I had to smack him cause he cant sit still for 5 minutes without fidgeting. :p
    @Blackrose - Yes, the weather was perfect<3
    Last edited by Rena; 10-24-2008 at 11:23 PM.

You

f a c e b o o k .

Junior Member vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008 has much to be proud of vincent2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2008 07:03 AM
    Threads

Default Golden time

Cosplay happens in the life of every couples. I think this moment is the fantastic time of them. They are getting together.
    ================================================== ==
    Vincent
    Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
    [email protected]

~RT~bLacKr0se22~ yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2009 08:39 PM
    Threads

_wow..

_nys costume..^^

=mstery0sa13=

~RT~ic34m3^_^o~

Watashi kanashii onna no ko desu kajibunkatte na onna no ko desu ka
    watashi oroka na onna no ko desu ka
    SIG BY ME^^

+.+.かわいいロクサーヌ+.+.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

Awesome!! I wanna buster blade...
    Gud cosplay, I wish I can go cloud too. I can't make my costumes too...

Nice work w/ the outfit.

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

your costumes are awesome! well, such a good work ;o when you do more please post, it's an inspiration ^^

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm so glad you all liked the costumes! -^_^-

I have another pic of my friends cosplay (the same friend who put my extensions in), which I helped her make. Tell me whatchu think ><;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SL381942.jpg‎
Views:	74
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	22471  

You

f a c e b o o k .

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

i dont recognize that constume. who is it

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

Holy o_o How do you make these costumes? These are great! I'm going as Beetlejuice this year for Halloween xD "Attention K-Mart Shoppers!" --Does the horrible BeetleJuice (Michael Keton) impression--

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

nice cosplay
    ^.^
    i believe tifa is a fun character to cosplay
    ^-^

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That last picture I posted was my friend cosplaying as Yoruichi from Bleach. Sorry, I had meant to post that in my last post, but forgot. :p Forgive me. XD

You

f a c e b o o k .

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

lovin the buster blade!
    ^.^

Count your blessings Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

Wink

You know what..? I'm jealous! I wish I had a girlfriend that loved anime and video games alot and did cosplay so I wouldn't get so shy about it, too. So she can help me break out of my shell and get into cosplay. ;-; But the costume's are nice, you must've put alot of work in it. That's really cool. ^_^

Did you do make any other costumes besides this one?
    1.Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
    2.Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.
    3.Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    4. If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
    5.When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up; he's pushing the world down.
    6.Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    7.When he was born, the only person that cried was the doctor, never slap Chuck Norris.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Monstur - I'm sorry..? Lol, I wish I could, but cant really help you with that.. ;_; So sorrys...<3

andand, I have worked on other costumes with other friends, but no pics.. *emocry*

You

f a c e b o o k .

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Monstuurrrr View Post
    You know what..? I'm jealous! I wish I had a girlfriend that loved anime and video games alot and did cosplay so I wouldn't get so shy about it, too. So she can help me break out of my shell and get into cosplay. ;-; But the costume's are nice, you must've put alot of work in it. That's really cool. ^_^

Did you do make any other costumes besides this one?
    i could be that girl. jkjkjk, well maybe if i wasnt taken. Anywhooozles onto my own opinion:

i think your costumes are pretty sweet, i also like to cosplay and did a tifa one, it was my first. then i did L. lol, i think my hardest one was sephiroth. hit me up sometime and we talk about cosplay.

love lots,
    Lily

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Banzai!!!!!! Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara has a reputation beyond repute Tsubaki Yoshikara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 04:24 AM
    Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where even I DON'T KNOW~!XD
    Threads

Pretty. That's all i ca say coz i'm not an expert in Cosplay....><
    Lol...I'm Back!
    FYI:Shana FTW!:3

Junior Member ninja_master is on a distinguished road ninja_master's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 03:46 AM
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Monstuurrrr View Post
    You know what..? I'm jealous! I wish I had a girlfriend that loved anime and video games alot and did cosplay so I wouldn't get so shy about it, too. So she can help me break out of my shell and get into cosplay.
    dude i know how you feel it sux arse;

that is an awesome buster blade i made one out of wood whats yours made out of.

Closed Thread

Thread Information