AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Portizan Dream: Prolouge + Chapter 1 of 20

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Portizan Dream: Prolouge + Chapter 1 of 20

Prologue

There are two legends within our world. Two grand old legends, they were old legends back when my great grandfather was a young man. I guess that would make them over 200 years old then. Both of the legends were said to be ridiculous but then again people label whatever they can't explain ridiculous so thats not exactly saying much now is it. One of the old legends was the legend of the other world. In this other world there were supposed to be people who appeared just like us except nearly all of them had the same hair color or eye color. It was said that you could travel to the world if you had a strong enough conviction but no one really understood exactly what this meant so they labeled a children's tale. Another story was the one of the great and almighty Shinku Jouten or Crimson God. The Shinku Jouten was said to be from the other world he had such power that no one could oppose him and anyone who got in his way would soon die. He eventually took over our world but one day a traveler from the northern Desserts came and he sealed the Shinku Jouten into a single grain of sand he then threw the grain of sand onto the beach. and he told the town people that his seal would only hold for the next 2,000 yesars and that eventually the Shinku Jouten would re-emerge he told them to train a magic user as he was. Well thats the story at least. But now my people and I are starting to think...maybe it wasn't just a story.

Well this is my first Fan Fiction to be honest this isn't from any Manga or Anime or anything I just thought up this story. Me and my friend are actually thinking of presenting it and then selling it in our school though he can draw manga and I have the story all thought out. Please tell me what you think once I'm done the first chapter.

Junior Member Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan has a spectacular aura about Portizan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 10:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I had always been a heavy sleeper and as far as I knew stuff like that doesn't change over night. But for some reason I was groggily staring at the ceiling of my room. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep only to hear the reason I was no awake. I stood up and crept my way towards my bedroom door. I lived alone as many of my children my age did now a days I mean it was the 22 hundreds no one over 13 stayed with their parents. As I silently opened my door whatever it was that had been searching through my fridge lunged at me. I raised my palm at it and imagined a small rectangular wall in between us. The air itself rippled as my imaginary wall became a reality as it usually did. I watched as the thing still in the shadows of my light less one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen and living room apartment ducked under the Rectangle.

This struck me as strange not the dodging of the square but rather in the fashion the creature had done it. This thing was being way to physical to be a modern human, maybe it was some kind of living Portizan effect but as far as I knew only 100 people of the 213,000 people on Portizanio had living Portizan effects. All my thoughts shot out my head with the speed of a rocket as something struck my chin with what felt like the force of a thousand hammers. I was launched into the air and thrown backwards all at the same time. As I lost concisenesses and my Portizan wall burst causing light to ripple through my apartment it flashed across the creatures face and I saw my assailant. I landed with a thud in the middle of my room. I struggled to get back up and got a better look of my assailant as crystalline pieces of my Protizan energy broke apart standing there in all his 5'0 glory was a boy who could only be about twelve. As my vision was clawed at by the darkness I groaned in horror of my own weakness and then I fainted.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information