AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Fanfiction Contest: An Unlikely Pair

Threaded View

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Fanfiction Contest: An Unlikely Pair

Our last writing contest was for original fiction only. This one is for our fanfiction writers. For this one I ask you to write a crossover, but not just any crossover. I want you to create the most unlikely crossover combination you can come up with, and make it work. One of your selected media must be an anime or manga, but the other one is entirely up to you. Use another anime/manga, book, television show, game, movie, etc. The possibilities are endless. For example, you might pair Naruto with the Ghostbusters movie. Or pair Sailor Moon with Doctor Who. Voting will take into account both the unlikelihood of the pairing, and how well it is executed.

Make it as humorous, serious, scary, or thrilling as you like. Just have fun with it!

Submission Details:
    • Deadline: Sunday, November 30, 12:00 midnight EST.
    • Length: Any (I expect some entries will be longer than others, which is why there is a longer submission period than in the previous contest.)
    • Who can enter: Anyone and everyone
    • Please PM me your submission prior to the deadline. Should there be any issues with the length or formatting, you may send them to my email address: [email protected] Just remember to title your email with something relating to this contest and to tell me what your member name is here. I would prefer you use one of these two methods and not upload stories elsewhere, as there were issues with this in previous contests.
    • Please also include what media you used in your crossover (anime/manga you used paired with whatever else you chose)
    • I will send you a PM after I receive your entry to confirm I have included it, or if there were any issues.
    • Forum rules do apply. Those entries not adhering to these rules will be disqualified. Please ask if you need any clarification on whether something will or will not be allowed.
    • Entries will remain anonymous until a winner is announced, so please keep details of your entering or submission quiet until then. Not doing so can be grounds for disqualification.
    Prizes:
    • First Place: 200,000 points, inclusion in an upcoming edition of the IntuitionGFX magazine, and a banner
    • Second Place: 100,000 points and a banner
    • Third Place: 50,000 points and a banner
    • Fabala's Pick: 25,000 points and a banner
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-02-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information