AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inuyasha Fanfiction: Final Episode; After the last in the anime, Part 1.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ɐɯɐʎoʎʞ ɐuuɐ is on a distinguished road ɐɯɐʎoʎʞ ɐuuɐ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 01:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Inuyasha Fanfiction: Final Episode; After the last in the anime, Part 1.

Brief summary:This happens after Naraku is brought into hell with Kikyo in the ps2 game.
    So here goes:
    Naraku: Yiye!!I'm not finished yet,NO!!!!!!!
    Kikyo:-Grabbed him and vanished into the gate of hell-
    Kagome and Inuyasha watched them.
    Inuyasha:Kagome...Watashi..It's all over....
    Kagome:Hai..-Smile of relief-

They left the destroyed ruins.
    Back in the forest,near the well.
    Shippo:NARAKU IS DEFEATED BY KAGOME CHAN,KIKYO CHAN AND INUYASHA??
    Inuyasha: Hmph.Hai,Baka.Because i am so powerful that Naraku can't stand the sights of me!
    Kagome: Nani yo,inuyasha!Kikyo san actually gets the most efforts in defeating naraku...
    Sango:Naraku is now gone and Miroku's hand is fine now and he will not die ^^ Demo..-looks down-I wonder where is Kohaku now..
    Miroku:-pats her hand-Don't worry,i am sure that he is fine.Now that Naraku is gone,he is free now.We will find him.
    Sango:Hai..

Inuyasha:-looks down-
    Kagome:-Looks at him with a worried face-Daijobu dess ka,Inuyasha?
    Inuyasha:I'm fine..Just that..Kikyo is gone.I will not see her again..
    Kagome:-silence-
    Inuyasha:It's alright kagome.It's all over now.
    Shippo: Demo.What about the shikon no tama?Where is it?
    Sango and Miroku looks at them.
    Sango:Sore.Inuyasha,Kagome.What are you two going to do with it?
    Miroku:I wonder..I remembered Inuyasha saying that he will use it..
    Kagome:-Takes down from neck-Here.Putting it back to the shrine will make the demons keep stealing it and destroys lives of villagers and places..It will never end if continous existence of it.Destroying it will...-
    Inuyasha:Nani?I will not destroy something that i been wanting to get from the first day i met you.Heh.-smirk-I have a purpose of it.
    Kagome:-Sad face-Inuyasha,are you going to...
    Inuyasha:I've decided.I am going to use it to be a full-ferged human.
    Kagome,Shippo,Kirara,Sango and Miroku:O_O NANI!??!??

Inuyasha:-Smirked-Heh.What?Shocked?
    Shippo:Inuyasha.We thought you said you were going to be a full-ferged demon???
    Inuyasha:It was back then when i said that.But now,after so much happenings,i have decided..
    Kagome:-Smiled-Inuyasha,demo,doshide?
    Inuyasha:Huh?Why...watashi...B-baka.-blushed-You..Why ask?!..I thought you know..Hmph.-Crossed arms-

Shippo,Kirara,Sango and Miroku gathered in a small circle and whispers:''Isn't that for Kagome,who else''-Everyone nods in agreement:Uh Uh-
    Inuyasha:-Worked up-NANI?!What are you guys doing there talking behind my back!?
    Kagome:-Wasn't paying attention to the group-Inuyasha...
    Inuyasha:Kagome?Nani?-Sulk face-
    Kagome:-was about to cry-I am so happy.
    Inuyasha:-Scratches head-Heh..
    Inuyasha:Kagome..Since Naraku is gone,our journey have finished..You are going back home to continue with your normal school girl life.
    Everyone grasped.
    Kagome:I saw that coming.
    Sango: Demo why,Inuyasha?
    Miroku:Souka.What's with this sudden decision..
    Shippo:-crys grabbing Kagome's leg-YIYE!!!I DON'T WANT KAGOME CHAN TO LEAVE US!!!
    Inuyasha:It's sooner or later..And I am coming with you.
    Kagome:Huh?Inuyasha is coming back with me?-confused-
    Sango: So.. You are going back to live a normal life with her,so you are using the shikon no tama to be a full-ferged human!?
    Miroku:No wonder he made that decision.

Shippo:-still sobbing-D-Demo w-what a-about u-us?
    Inuyasha:What are you talking about.Of course we will come and visit you people everyday.-Put his hand behind his head-Let's begin.
    Inuyasha:-Moves away from everyone-Swallowed the jewel,slowly,his body growling with light.His dog ears and sharp teeth are gone,Left him with black hair in human form.
    Shippo:He really done it.
    Miroku:For Kagome,why not..
    Kagome:Inuyasha..
    Inuyasha:So jane,mina.I am going back with her now.See you all tomorrow!
    Sango:I see you had made up your mind.Sayonara,Kagome,Inuyasha.
    Shippo:-Hugs Kagome- Sayonara-sobs-Kagome.I'll miss you and not that baka Inuyasha,no,Hanyou-yasha.-Stick at tongue out at him-
    Inuyasha:NANI?!-Hit his head-Tired of living,brat?!
    Shippo:KAGOME!!~WAH~
    Kagome:-Angry-Inuyasha...-Hold fist-How dare you hit Shippo when we are leaving already!?
    Inuyasha:-shocked,knows what she is going to do-Kagome..YIYE!DAMARE!-Hands waving-
    Kagome:Inuyasha..OSUWARI!!!!!
    Inuyasha:GAH!!-Falls on the ground-Yiye..gomenasai...
    Kagome:osuwari!osuwari!osuwari!!!!
    Inuyasha:Falls deeper into the ground-@_@Tskete..
    Shippo:Heheh.Serves you right!
    Inuyasha:-climbs out of the hole-I will remember that you brat.Alright now,Ja.
    Kagome:Sayonara!-with smiles-
    And so,they go into the well.
    Last edited by ɐɯɐʎoʎʞ ɐuuɐ; 10-19-2008 at 12:04 AM.

Junior Member wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580 is infamous around these parts wewet9609580's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation ɐɯɐʎoʎʞ ɐuuɐ is on a distinguished road ɐɯɐʎoʎʞ ɐuuɐ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What is it?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait,spamming?! -Fires lazor at Wei-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information